Speaker 1: With Rowdy.
Speaker 2: Hello therapy, get go?
Speaker 1: Yes, who is this?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: My name is Rowdy. I'm nineteen and I am obsessed with my teacher. And before you think anything, I do sound like a five year old, but I promise I'm not.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've been obsessed with my teacher for ever since I met her, and I don't know. I feel like it's getting out of hand?
Speaker 1: Is this your what I would? Are you in high school? Are you in college?
Speaker 2: I graduated from high school but this was the last year.
Speaker 1: Okay? Well and this was last year and you're still obsessed with her?
Speaker 3: Mm hm h.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by you're obsessed with her?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: How does it? I guess what I what I asked specifically, is how does your obsession manifest?
Speaker 2: Like I want to spend the rest of my life with her as if I was like her son. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Are you fucking with me right now? Or is this a serious thing?
Speaker 2: This is serious?
Speaker 1: You want to spend the rest of your life with her as if you were her son?
Speaker 2: Yes, but like now that I say that, a lot, it sounds a lot weirder.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, no, I'm not I'm not I'm not here. I just wanted to make sure you were fun with me. I'm not here to judge your thoughts and your and your feelings. Tell me what, tell me more about what you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Well, huh, I don't know. She what I mean is like, I don't know, I don't know what I could do without her. And I just stopped talking to her a little bit ago. And it's I've been upset since then.
Speaker 1: And you mean, you mean, what do you mean you stopped talking to her?
Speaker 2: So like at the end of school, I just stopped talking to her. And it's you know, because she is there every day for me. If I ever had a problem, I could talk to her about it. You know, if I had anything, she would help me out with it.
Speaker 1: So what kind of teacher was this?
Speaker 2: This was my math teacher.
Speaker 1: And when you say you had a problem, she was like helping you out with like personal problems.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what kind of personal problems?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Uh, I've I've had really bad issues with my mental health and she helped me a lot with that. And then you know, kids would just pick on me because you know, I wouldn't say anything or whatever. And if I ever needed anything from her, she would tell me and let me.
Speaker 1: M sorry, no, don't be saying anything. So when you say you're obsessed with her, and when you say you want her to be your mom, are you like romantically obsessed with your tea?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: Oh not at all. Oh yeah, okay, all right, that's why that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: This was no no, no, no. Uh that's what a lot of people think. But because I've talked to one other person about this, and that's what they thought. But she was never really like I've never had a thought of like dating her or anything like that. But I have had the thought like, what if the rest of my life she was my mom? You know?
Speaker 1: Hm hm hm hmm. Well okay, man, what what's your relationship like with your real mom?
Speaker 2: I'm not too good. When we were, when I was a lot younger, it wasn't too well. But you know now it's just we fight a lot. That's kind of it.
Speaker 1: What do you guys typically fight over?
Speaker 2: You know, like, uh, some days I don't want to go to work because I work at McDonald's and it sucks. You know, it's just I mean, you know, it's McDonald's. But so some days when I call off, I'll tell her and then she'll get mad at me and be like, you know, but then we get in a huge argument and then she brings back how I'm on probation for trying to stab someone.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, is that something you want to talk about?
Speaker 2: Sure, I just I really just want to finish getting my teacher off my chest because I've had nobody else to talk to and I can't believe I'm on your show right now. I've been waiting years to talk to you. Man. It's just but anyways, I'll get back to the stories. So you know, I'm not romantically obsessed with her, but I don't know what I would do without her. And you know, it's just been really rough not having her there for me, because you know, I can't really talk to anybody else. How I talked to her, you know, like I could tell her the truth. I could be like, you know, this is my issue, this is what I'm thinking. You know, what should I do to get help or what or what? But you know, and she was always there for me. She always helped me. She uh, I can't think of what it's called. But she went to school for something to like help, like, I guess you call us kids.
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry, sorry what did you you? You kind out just know what did you say?
Speaker 3: I said? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I said that she went to school to go do something and like like psychology for teens and stuff almost adults. So you know she, uh, she knew what she was saying. And you know, she was just always there for me. And I've been doing a lot rough, a lot more rough without her. I was doing so much better when I knew her and like talked to her at school and stuff. And now you know, I'm I'm just going downhill.
Speaker 1: So first thing I'm gonna say, I gotta get this out of the way. You really, you dude, you really sound like you need to talk to a real therapist. And I know that it's difficult to like get help in that way. I am not a real therapist. I know you already know that. I know, I know, I know, I know you already know that. I just gotta you know, let you know I'm not a real therapist. I think you sound like you need to talk to a real therapist. But still I'll talk to you about this stuff. So have you ever spoken to a real therapist about this.
Speaker 2: I haven't because you know, I always feel that people would judge me, and I can't blame them because I mean, you know, think about it. But you know, so I you know, that's kind of why I called in on your show, because you know, I will probably never ever speak to you again, and all the strangers who who are listening probably will never hear from me again. So you know, it's like, why not just get it out to somebody who you know I won't see and they won't talk to me about it again. Hm.
Speaker 1: So I guess, like, tell me a little bit more about your life, man, Like what uh so you say? Like in when you were in school people were bullying you, what were they bullying you about?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, uh, I had a bit of a mental issue and uh you know, I got picked up from school in an ambulance and everyone was saying I overdosed on fit and all, which did not happen. And then everyone like they would always be like, yo, you got fit on you and stuff, and then some kid, Uh, sadly I have scars and kids laugh at me for that. People laugh at me at work at it too, And you know, I just never really talk to people called me weird and you know, and.
Speaker 1: What do you go ahead? I want to do you finish?
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just gonna say, and I'm mildly autistic, which really sucks because you know it's just no, that's not a lie, that's that's true. I'm not trying to, you know, make anybody feel bad for me, but it it's just like you know, when people find out, they're like, oh, you know, that's why he's so weird, and then they like to use it against me.
Speaker 1: Hmm, what do you want out of life? I'm curious. You know that that evolves over time, but just at this moment, at.
Speaker 2: This moment, you know, I kind of just I don't know. I want a happy life. You know. I'm tired of feeling like shit every day, waking up being like, you know, I have no one to talk to. You know, my life's going to hell. I work at a fucking fast food restaurant at nineteen, you know, I can't fucking I suppose like somehow I can't get any other job.
Speaker 1: So nineteen is a I I need you to know, nineteen nineteen solid age to be working at a fast food restaurant. I don't know if you're you're not. You're talking like you're forty seven. So okay, you want to happy. What's a happy life look like?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I want a wife and some kids, you know. Yeah, and uh, I don't know. I don't want to be rich, but I also don't want to be poor, yeah, you know. And I want somebody in my life who is like my teacher, you know, who will talk to me and not just you know, go straight to ask me, you know, all these questions like you know, are you suicidal or this and this and actually tell me like what I should do, who I should talk to about stuff, and actually helped me through what I'm going through.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me a little bit more about how your teacher helped you go through what you were going through, like things she said or whatnot that was that was helpful to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll give you something.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: This is pretty uh find out anybody else would confess this. But you know, I ain't got nothing better to do with my life. So I tried to kill myself one time, and she saved me from that. Also, you know what else she saved me from screaming at some kid she was crying one day in the classroom because you know, some kids were making fun of me and she went and like, you know, did what she had to do. And then what else. You know, anytime I was ever sad, she would just help me. She would be like, yeah, it'll get better, you know this. And then I didn't meet her kids one day. I stayed after school and her kids are super nice. They're very well behaved, and you know it just I don't know.
Speaker 1: So so you said you were like, oh, this person will tell me things and actually helped me. She won't just be like are you suicidal? Like have you had experiences where you reached out for help and you felt like it was inadequate?
Speaker 2: Yes, multiple times I've been into the mental hospital about I don't know four or five times.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Never wants to help me, you know, everyone's everyone there never helped me. Try to put me on new meds didn't work. And then you know, I have a mom who you know, I tell her and then she gets angry at me and being like, well, you know, my life sucks, you know I have to live this and this. Yeah, and then you know I have a sister named Kurmis, and she oh kind of just tells my mom everything.
Speaker 3: She was the one.
Speaker 2: Girl in my life before my teacher, who I could actually talk to.
Speaker 1: Do you still feel as though you can actually talk to her? Is she still a big part of your life.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's a big part of my life sort of, but I can't talk to her because you know, she tells my mom everything. Then my mom wants to bring it up, you know, anytime I'm around her, and then you know, it just turns into either a fight or you know, her telling me her how sad her life is. So m but and then if you want to hear who I almost stab. I got in a fight with my stepdad because I was trying to get shipped out of my house or my mom's house while I was moving, and she wouldn't give me one of my things, and then she was yelling at me, and then my stepdad came out and pushed me out the door, and then I tried to stab them. The cops came and they're like, you know, we gotta bring you, we gotta detain you and do whatever.
Speaker 3: I got booked.
Speaker 2: I was charged with I think it was battery or something. It was pretty sure it's a battery, but it was a felony and somehow I got it changed down to a misdefener.
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: But now I'm on probation and I can't have any of the stuff that I enjoy and life. You know, I was always a big knife collector and the gun collector, and I can't.
Speaker 3: Do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, ah, you agree with it though.
Speaker 3: Don't you.
Speaker 1: Agree with what.
Speaker 3: That like?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have any guns or knives?
Speaker 1: I think I listen, man, I would hope. I I mean this sincerely. I hope you find things in life that make you happier than guns and knives.
Speaker 2: Do well, I ain't really got anything else. My dog, My dog died like a year ago. She was we got her the day I was born, and somehow she lived so.
Speaker 1: Or no, So I mean, let's get back to I want to just get back to like the health, the happy life, that's what you wuther. Okay. So wait a minute, So so you moved out of you Are you living on your own now? Are you living with your family? Yes? I'm living on my own okay? And is is McDonald's paying the bills?
Speaker 2: Kind of?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I kind of do some jobs here and there. I work at a funeral home for a little bit. You know, I don't embalm people, but you know I set up for funerals and this and this.
Speaker 1: But you know, okay, okay, and do you do you do you have any any friends from school? Not from anything.
Speaker 2: I have one and everyone makes fun of them, and I hate it. Just makes me so mad because it's like, you know, this dude deserves better, He deserves better than I do. You know this this kid is you know, he's nice. And one day he got caught smoking weed in the school and everyone freaked out. Because the school I went to was pretty much it was all rich kids, you know, it was it was all rich in country folks. So it was never like any want to be gangsters or anything. So day Dane was always out, you know, out of the on the weird side of things.
Speaker 1: And there you you went to like a private school with like a bunch of rich kids. Yes, mm hmm, tell me more, Tell me more about your friends. Are you still friends with this guy Dane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm friends with Dane, but you know, we, uh, we haven't really been talking recently. Why, you know, because one of the girls I liked, he he liked to and then we got in an argument about it.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ man.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, just like everything else in my life.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no no no.
Speaker 2: No no no no.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no. So it's a hold. Okay. So the girl that you like, Dane liked, yes, and is Dane with her now?
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, she she rejrected him and me. But we got to fight because, you know, just over it. And then you know, he hasn't texted me. I tried to text him and he just didn't get text me back.
Speaker 1: So you know how long ago is this fight?
Speaker 2: About two weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Okay? And you tried to text him and he didn't text you back. What did you say to him?
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me pull it up.
Speaker 2: Sure, I said, hey, Dane, I hope that you're doing better. I'm sorry about the argument, but I hope we.
Speaker 3: Can get over this.
Speaker 2: And he just hasn't texted me back.
Speaker 1: What's your name again?
Speaker 3: Man, Rowdy?
Speaker 1: Rowdy? That's a cool name.
Speaker 3: Thanks, m m m hmm.
Speaker 1: What do you What do you like to do? Do you like video games? Do you do music? What do you do?
Speaker 2: I love pictures, I love shooting guns and uh, you know, uh, I'm not trying to sound like mister nice guy, but I do love helping people. One thing that I've always wanted to do in my life is save somebody. And you know, I'm I'm gonna try to become a paramedic. I always wanted to be a state trooper. Ether're known as kind of a police officer, but for the highways because they stop such trafficking and drug trafficking and car crashes and stuff. So you know, it's just always been something in my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to help people.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: So I mean, all, you know, great answers. I mean, I don't fucking like you know whatever. I don't like guns, but fucking whatever. Uh So, what I would do if I was you? Man? And by the by the way, I just I I okay, A couple of things. One is I and I and I really mean this rowdy. I've been talking to you for eighteen minutes and I could tell truly that you're You're a smart guy. You're a loving guy. You know, so I hope I hope you understand that about yourself.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, man.
Speaker 1: I like you're also extremely you know, you're extremely young. You're nineteen. You know, if I think at this point right like and what you described to me as a happy life, it's totally I really am optimistic for you that those things are not out of your reach because what you really want is you want to be around people that you can trust, and you want to help people, which is great because I think there's so many avenues for you where you can help people and be around other people, Like being a paramedic is a great idea. You know, you're gonna have to go to school to do that. I'm sure you'll meet people in school and you know, and when you do that, and this is way harder said than done, but I really hope, like when you go to school to be a paramedic, you know, and your meet other people and you're indulging in this community that you don't take any of the stuff from high school or from your mom. Like with you, you know what I mean, it's a friend like you you get to, like I decide who you want to be. And again, from the eighteen minutes I've talked to you, you're You're a smart and caring person. So if you decide that's who you are, and who you want to be. You can go be that and you don't have to again, eas just have than done. You don't have to take like the bullying and the bullshit like with you into this new community because you're a fuck You're a fucking adult now, you know, and high school sucks and it's awful and everyone's mean and horrible and you don't but you're an adult now, and you can choose to be an adult and you can choose You're not gonna, you know, let high school follow you around. I mean, uh so that's that's that's the most important thing. Is that what you're gonna do. You're gonna go into community college or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a certain college I want to go to, but you know, it would kind of give out where I am. So, you know, I don't really want to say, but cool, you know.
Speaker 1: But are you are you? Are you able to is it? Are you able to afford it without taking out a whole bunch of loans and ship?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Okay, from as far as I know that what I've like looked up into it, I need, I need to take a loan, But you know, I don't I don't you know, I don't know how to do any of that ship. And you know, I'm my My parents are divorced. You know. I live with my father for pretty much my whole entire high school year, and then I moved down here for my senior year. And you know, and that's that's kind of one thing too, is that you know, I don't know. When I lived in this other town, I had a girl who.
Speaker 3: Was my.
Speaker 2: Pretty much a rehab kind of person because for some reason, since I smoked weed, they thought, you know, I was an addict. So but I've never felt the same way for anybody else that I've had for my teacher and my rehab.
Speaker 1: Person, your rehab person, like like she was a counselor.
Speaker 3: Yes, m.
Speaker 1: I I wish for you the the optimism. It's hard to have when you're in the moment, it really is, But I wish for you the optimism that as you continue to go through life, you will meet new people who you know. You can't go through life trying to find someone in someone else, you know what I'm saying. If you just go through life being like I just need to find someone in my life who can be with me the way that my teacher was like with me to the tea. You kind of fuck yourself a little bit when you do that, because you I don't know if you can find someone in someone else, but you can be open minded to the idea that there's people who are who are not like anyone you've ever met, that you will meet, and there's people who will make you feel in ways that you have never felt. And for you, because you're nineteen years it's that optimism that will happen only grows, and the chances of that happening expand as you fucking go do things, you know, like be like go to school or volunteer. Right, So I would make a I mean I would make a big fucking list of like everything you could possibly do that involves helping other people and being around other people. It's volunteering or going to school to be a paramedic or you know, coaching a little league kickball team, whatever the fuck it is, right, And the more you take your ah, the more you attack that list and put yourself out there and reject the sell whatever happens to you in the past that cause yourself steam to be whatever it is. You know, you're inevitable you're the idea that you'll live this happy life. It's it to me is inevitable if if you have the courage to, you know, make that list and attack it. So I'm optimists.
Speaker 2: I got more more things to say. First, I really do appreciate it, man, I really do.
Speaker 3: I love your shows.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been watching you for like two and a half years now, me and my little sister has been watching you.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 2: But the other thing is is that back to my teacher real quick, is that you know, I also I want kids, like how she has kids, but also that I found out recently that she was getting divorced and it sucks because you know, I don't know. I know this is going to sound super like weird, but I don't want her to find a new boyfriend because it's just her husband, I guess, because I feel like just her kids will change so much.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you don't have romantic feelings for this person?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am sure. I mean, you know, I never really had the thought of, like, no ever being with her like that, But I don't know, I just feel like, you know, it's gonna tear her family apart.
Speaker 1: In all this stuff, my brother my brother, my brother rat Rowdy, Rowdy, I uh, it's very sweet that you care about this, but you got you absolutely gotta gotta you. You absolutely cannot be invested in this woman's life.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Take take. I would take the amount of investment that you have in this woman's life and redirect that to your own.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: You know you want to have kids one day, you want to do this, You want to do that, So focus on doing whatever you gotta do to put yourself in the best position to be doing that shit instead of thinking about this lady's kids.
Speaker 2: And I actually, I do have one more thing to say.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 2: I might be, you know, fucked up in the head because, like truly, I think if somebody ever hurts my teacher and I ever find out that I would kill them. And I'm being honest. I'm not trying to sound creepy or whatever, but no, it's just.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I first, all, Rowdy, you got I don't you gotta go see a real therapist? Oh okay, you gotta go see a real therapist. Yeah, will you go do that? Will you do that? Will you try it? Will you at least try to see a real therapist. Will you go on the internet and be like, how can I get free therapy? Will you? Will you do something to try to get a real thing? Does McDonald's give you health insurance? No?
Speaker 2: Sadly fucked up?
Speaker 1: I know, okay, will you at least will you try? Will you try to go see a real therapist?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Technically I have one, but you know, I just I don't really talk to her too much because.
Speaker 1: You know, who is your technical real therapist?
Speaker 2: Well, I can't necessarily say her name, but.
Speaker 1: Not her No, don't. I don't want her name like who like who?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What does she do? What's her job?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: She is all a counselor therapist kind of person. She just I kind of just sit down, tell her how I'm feeling, what happened this and this?
Speaker 1: Och a therapist? Yeah, why don't you tell her all these things that you're talking about on this podcast right now?
Speaker 2: Because, like I said before, you know, I'm going to see I'm going to see her multiple times until you know, I eventually you know, stop paying insurance or whatever. But you know, with you and everyone who's watching, you know, they may know who know who I am? They may not, you know, but I doubt I will ever see any of y'all in my entire life.
Speaker 1: I implore you to share everything you shared on this show with your real therapist.
Speaker 2: And I talked to my therapist because I told her, I'm like, I did tell her this. I'm like, I feel like I'm obsessed with my teacher, but not in an like romantic kind of way. And she was like, Okay, well you know this, this and this, and I'm like yeah, yeah. And then one time while I was working, my teacher actually came through the drive through with her kids and I tried to pay for her meal. And I told my counsel or that and she goes, well, you know, you seem like you seem like, you know, you have a romantic relationship with her. And I'm like, I hope not. She's way older than me, and you know, I have never had a thought of that throughout this, even meeting her. And it's just I kind of want your opinion on it, to be honest.
Speaker 1: My opinion specifically on the teacher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I need to share more so you can get more.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like, no, no, I I kind of feel like I've given you what my opinion is on this on this teacher situation. But I'll restate it is like, like, dude, you're like, first of all, I just hope you like you're you're in nineteen. You've told me so many things. Sure, you've said things that are concerning, right, but you've also said things like again, I'm not a real fucking therapist. Like I'm just a fucking dude, and you should talk to a real therapist or be your respond possible for let me just say you like, hey, we're gonna have the Hey, I got you. We're cool. Like that's it, like you you gotta talk to real favors. But from my perspective, yes, you've told me things that are concerning, but you've also told me things that actually made me feel pretty optimistic because you've laid out really nice goals for yourself. You've laid out really clear direction for your life that's positive, you know, saying you want to help people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You You've said thing, You've said things that show that you care, not the thing about killing the guy, but the thing about you know, your friend Dane, you know. And so my response to this problem you have it but being obsessed to your teacher, my opinion, My feelings truly are that you should really thread together all of those positive things you've laid out and take all of the energy that you're putting into being obsessed with your teacher to thinking about her life into thinking like, if anything happens, r take all of that energy that you are focused on this woman and redirect it into a strong investment in your own life and in the direction that you have laid out talking to me right now. Does that make sense? Yes, Okay, that is exactly what I think you should do and go see a real therapist. Do you agree with me?
Speaker 2: I do agree. It's just like I said, you know, it's just hard to tell a therapist exactly how I'm feeling and whatnot, because you know, it's just like I said before, I'm going to see him again and then they're going to bring it up.
Speaker 1: That's good. It's good that you're going to see them again, and it's good that they're going to bring it up again.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of feel what I'm scared of is that some days I'm having a really good day and then you know, somebody brings up something and they just ruins my day, it ruins my week, you know.
Speaker 1: Look, man, I, by the way, by the way, what you I just I'm what you just said. I've personally been dealing a lot with this idea of like you know, like like when I'm dealing with my own fucking problems, I talk about them in therapy, and uh I journal about them, and part of me really latches on actually to what you just said, which is like, oh, uh am, I just going to be like reinforcing my own problems in my brain. Like what if I'm having a good day, I don't want to go to therapy that's scheduled that on this Thursday at four pm where I happen to be doing good and then get in a chair and talk about how I'm doing bad. But that's not fuck it, but that's but that's good, right because then your therapist can be like, hey, remember when you were talking about this, and you can be like, oh, I don't fucking know what you're talking about. Life's great, everything's amazing. Then you go back and then it's like, especially if you already have a therapist, man, Like I get, I understand it's really like fucking tough out there, but like, if you already have a therapist, you talking about this shit.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: You know it might help you kind of track a pattern, right, because you're just dealing with your own thoughts on your own fucking brand. And yeah, but so you should do that. But in addition to doing that, I'll say it again, you should take all the positive things you laid out. I want to help people, I want to do this, I want to do that, and like feverishly attack those goals and spend all of your time, all the time that you're spending thinking about your teacher, please try to spend it instead thinking about the ways in which you want to improve your life and work towards the positive things you've told me. Do you feel like you can do that? Yeah? Cool man.
Speaker 2: It feels so much better getting it off my chest, though, because anytime I talk to my mom about it, she's like, well, you know, why do you like her more than me? And this and this and this, And I'm like, you know, every time I tell you how I feel, you either yell at me or tell me how bad your life is, and it just sucks because.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry that your mom is has been selfish? What's the question.
Speaker 2: Now this I'm kind of going off on, you know, just what I've seen you post before. Well, I do want to say that one video, that one you posted, I can't remember the girls, but she pegged. I think it was a Christian man. That was the funniest shit ever. Yeah, English, I just want to know if you would like I'm not asking you to, nor am I telling you not to, but if you do post this anywhere, I would love to hear what other people think about it, because, you know, I want to know what other people think to the point that I can get a better understanding of you know, how how other people look at it. This is how I look at it, and then see what my therapist, you know, looks at it.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about pegging or are you talking about everything you just talked to me about of the course of.
Speaker 2: This conversation, everything I just talked to you about.
Speaker 1: Okay, you faith that, you know. Here's the thing. I'm going to post this on YouTube and there are YouTube comments. Take the YouTube, by the way. I here's the thing I I gen you. First, First of all, I think that uh, I think that the the the gecko go watchers are pretty are pretty reasonable people. I have. I have that faith and they will they will absolutely have thoughts on your situation. Take and and you're gonna read them, and I'm gonna read them too, because I'm curious about their thoughts of the situation. And I read a lot of comments. But take them with a grain of salt, because people on YouTube and on the internet are in fact insane mm hmm, So take them with a grain of salt. If you see something and you're like, oh, that's a good point, that's helpful, then run. Then great. If you see something that's like you suck and you you, you know whatever, then just ignore it, you know, So take them with a grain of salt. If you read the.
Speaker 2: Comments, well, I'll let other people call in because I know tons of people want to talk to you. But I really do appreciate you talking to me. I really need to get this stuff off my chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad we could talk about all this stuff. And I please, I implore you to uh take take what I said into consideration about redirecting everything and towards you know, how you can improve your own life, because uh, I'm I'm I'm optimistic for you.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people that Is there anything?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 2: What should I say? Never don't tell your dreams to a small minded person because they will shoot it down. Anyways, thank you, therapy, Get.
Speaker 1: Go, have a good night routing you too, So it's fun. Okay for the people in the YouTube comments are going to be upset that I call them insane, but I had dude, you can go look at I forget which video this is on, but I do. I read the comments on my YouTube and on Spotify's comments now, and I read all of those, and I forget which which one was it. I'm trying to remember which podcast it was. I think it was with the guy who I never remember anyone's name, but I think his name was No, it was I think it was on the podcast with our boy Richard. I think it's the one called I'm Getting My Life Together at thirty five. I think it's that one. It's either Richard or that guy Tyler. But anyway, somebody commented saying, hey, Gek, you should be nicer to the callers. You were a little bit of an ass you know. They didn't say you were kind of an asshole. They said, hey, GEK, you should be nicer to the callers. You were kind of an asshole to that guy. And I, you know, when I read when I read that, I wasn't like, oh, fuck this guy, you know, it was like, I'm like, what maybe I maybe I fucking will dude. I don't know. I am sometimes in insane moods when I record these, so I was like, oh shit, maybe I was being common asshole to this guy. So I wrote back and I was like, all I wrote I was how so because I wanted to know. I wanted to exp I've done this before. Actually this is I had another comment there who said, God, what did she say? Oh? She said I gave this caller tailor terrible advice and uh. And I wasn't like, oh fuck you, what do you know you're on YouTube? I was like, I was genuinely curious. I was like, what do you think? Uh, why did you why? What did you disagree with? And she wrote me back a whole bunch of stuff. But anyway, I'm off traffic. Okay. Someone comments they go, hey, GEK, you're being kind of an asshole to this guy I wrote. How So he writes back, Ah, fuck, I'm sorry, man, I didn't actually mean that stuff. I just wanted to get your attention. And I was like, all right, because I read when I read, I read shit, I think about it. But that was kind of interesting for me because it made me be like, Okay, ninety nine percent of what everyone writes on the internet, they just don't fucking mean. Like when you when you when you comment on like a TikTok of someone and you're like, this is cringe and you suck and you should kill yourself. If the person that is in the TikTok, if you were looking at their face right now, that's what you'd say. You'd say, Ah fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't. I did not realize you're a real human being. You only you have existed for your entire life, and you've existed for point zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero zero one percent of my life. And so we're working on two complete opposite contexts. When I'm writing, you know that you suck, so uh, you know something to consider when you're reading internet comments.
Speaker 2: All from Anthony.
Speaker 3: Hello, holy shi it is this? Gek?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 3: This is Anthony?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Anthony? How can I get you?
Speaker 3: Let Well, I had a few questions for you, gek.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll try my best. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay? So you've talked about your Panda Express.
Speaker 1: Before? Yeah, I love pan Express.
Speaker 3: What's what's your order from Panda Express when you're sober and when you're high?
Speaker 1: Uh, trick question, they're the same. Actually actually wait no, all right, you're you know you totally got Okay, here's my order what I'm sober. My order i'm sober is half and half fried rice and Lomaine noodles. Okay, I get the Kariokey chicken and the orange chicken. That's what I'm sober. Okay, Okay. When I'm when I'm high, I get the same thing. But I also get a side order of the honeyglaze shrimp and a chicken egg roll and an apple pie roll.
Speaker 3: They have apple pie rolls.
Speaker 1: They have apple pie rolls, which is truly something you would only get if you are extremely high. They're good, dude, They're like, yeah, they're like an apple pie egg roll. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Is it like the McDonald's like apple pie or it was just about I was just about to say that it's similar to a McDonald's apple pie, but it's you know, and it is it is similar to McDonald's apple pie. But it's it's really good. Bro. It's like covered. I think they've it's like some like kind of crystallized sugar on the outside of it. Yeah, it's an egg roll with like fucking cinnamon and apple inside and then they roll it around and some yeah, like glazed, some some kind of crystallized sugar. Bullshit.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: I'm not particularly adventurous when it comes to Panda express I like what I like. Although here's my problem, my problem with the Lo Maine. I'm so happy that you asked me this question. I feel like all day I'm just talking about intense things, which actually I like doing some of the times. But this is this is good, Okay, the Low Maine. It's got like onions and peppers in it. I can hang with. I can hang with some onions. But yeah, there's I think there's you know, there's something I eat around. What is I think it's onions. I like onions, but I wouldn't just like eat a whole fuck of both of them, you know, I'd eat them like a yeah yeah. Fairs and the onions they cut and they put in that low mane are huge, but the low maine is good and so kind of typically towards the end of the meal, I just have a big, big container of onions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I do kind of hate like a giant chunk of any chopped vegetable when I have a bunch of mixed vegetables, because then it's like just one giant piece. I'm not really enjoying the mixture. I'm just enjoying the piece.
Speaker 1: What are you uh? These people just sat through a bunch of ads, but we're doing this one for free? What do you get at Panda Express?
Speaker 3: At Panda Express, I feel like most of the time I go, I only will get like the the bowls where it's one entree on one side, and I'll just get I kind of switch it up between the low maine and the fried rice.
Speaker 1: You never do half.
Speaker 3: I've done half in half, but then I feel like half and half, half and half in just those bowls. It doesn't really feel good, you.
Speaker 1: Know, what I'm gonna agree with you. I think I half and half is kind of the coward's way out, like you have to really commit.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's fine, but I feel like if you do half and half in the bowl, you're just not getting like a happy amount of each. You're just getting kind of like a sad amount of each where you wish you had a little bit more but not enough.
Speaker 1: What's the one entre that you get.
Speaker 3: A lot of the time, I'll get orange chicken, but I also like the fuck the I can't remember anymore, but mostly orange chicken. I'm being honest. I'm kind of basic like that.
Speaker 1: I deeply scrabbring moons, bro, they have fucking crab grown wounds at at a Panda Express. Yeah, do you get the carangoons? Have you ever had one? I've never had. Have you ever had one?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'll stop, stop, stop, stop stop. They don't have I'm sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry. They do not have crab rangoons. At Panda Express. They have cream cheese rangoons, which kind of sound like who gives a fuck? Actually, I'm sure they're good. I respect them. Only yet one entre I wish I had that kind of discipline. Okay, Wait, by the way, there was a second question that you had or something. I think you said you had multiple.
Speaker 3: Well, on a more serious note, I have a very important exam.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow and you're talking with me about Panda Express instead of doing your fucking homework.
Speaker 3: Well, study for a while, and I'm kind of tired of studying, and I figured I'd rather not just study all night. I kind of want to just relax for a little bit before I take this exam.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I if I study too much, it's just gonna overload and I'll just be like this and then kind of not too good. What kind of examines it to online exam to become certified as a personal trainer?
Speaker 1: Wow? And is Panda Express part of your uh your your nutritionist recommendation?
Speaker 3: Well, that'd be out of my scope of practice to say anything on nutrition, But I wish I could tell people more about Panda Express while training them.
Speaker 1: Is free. I mean it's about I mean, I assume it's like it's a good source of protein.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pan Express has like good healthy choices, but I mean most of the time you go to Panda Express, Like, when are you getting healthy choices, they're kind of shitty.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, I mean, tell me what you think. I I mean, I get the Tarioki chicken. Obviously, when I go in there and I'm stone that I'm getting like like when you're getting the apple pie roll, you're not. It's not a great day. But I go like, I feel like, okay, when I get their Tariact chicken, It's like it's grilled. It's not for yes, they put a lot of sugary sauce on it, but like just that and some rice. I'm like, Okay, this can't be that unhealthy's.
Speaker 3: I'd say that's that's pretty good. It's better than like if you don't want to cook at home and you make and you go out and you get that a Pan Express. Like that's pretty solid. You did a pretty good selection.
Speaker 1: Okay. I got another question for you. Okay, when you go to Panda Express and you get to the register and they do this at every Panda Express, do you round up the thirty cents to give to the Children's hospital?
Speaker 3: Shit, No, I never do that.
Speaker 1: You know you never do it?
Speaker 3: Uh anywhere I go. If they asked me to round up, I pretty much never do it one time. My I did it once for like a single penny because I saw it asked me to round up by a penny, and I was like, it's fine, it's just a penny. And then I showed the receipt to my mom because I think I was getting something for her, and I rounded up by a penny, and she's she saw the receipts, saw that I rounded up and was like, well, now I have to keep this for like a tax right off, because you don I never thought that the penny would really matter. I thought we'd just move on.
Speaker 1: That's really funny. That's just keeping the receipt for the tax right off.
Speaker 3: She doesn't. I always love to give my mom every receipt this cause wait down. You know those apps where you can like scan your receipt and you can get points and eventually, like get enough points, you get a gift card or something.
Speaker 1: Are we about to do another ad? No, I've never I've never heard of these apps. What are these I have? No, I haven't heard of them.
Speaker 3: Tell me, okay, so there are these apps that I don't use. My mom is and you can do surveys as well as scanning your receipt from like basically wherever you go and you can get points for them, and eventually, once you get enough points, you can get gift cards. But it's like you gotta like do a lot of spending to get a gift card.
Speaker 1: It's so far. I'm gonna put like an ad read right before this call, and so they're just gonna go from ad reads to even more ads. I've been No, I haven't heard I haven't heard of these. Well, I guess we didn't say any of the n app's names, but no, I've never heard of them. Damn. Maybe I should have been keeping my receipt because I'll I'll round up when it's like sixty seven cents. But yeah, I'm like, yeah, whatever, round up. Sometimes sometimes they'll get me. I just feel like a dick every time I don't. Here's Here's what's funny though, is when you do it, they like they there's like a there's like a bell that they press. Yeah, that makes me uncomfortable, like like you like like when I round Like when they're like, hey, do you want to ride up ten cents? And I'm like sure, and they're like look at this guy. I'm like, yeah, you don't need to do that what were you gonna say, do.
Speaker 3: You uh uh? So do you round up only when someone asks you? Or do you round up when like you're doing something on electronic device and no one there is to like pressure you.
Speaker 1: No, it asks me on the thing. And I don't think, no, it's never it's never a human being asking me. It's just it's the thing asking me. Although I am like, okay, I'll do that, right, because it's like whatever, sixty seven cents, Yeah, you can have my sixty seven cents. But I do wonder because like giant corporations are never altruistic, right, like like like like when I go to McDonald, so it'll be like round up for the uh whatever, Ronald McDonald house, you know, the ron McDonald house.
Speaker 3: Uh sure, sure, cool.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like their charity. And when you go to mcdonal times it'll ask you to round up, however many sense to give to the Ronald McDonald charity, and it's like the the logo is like his clown hands giving and oh yeah, and so I'll occasionally I'll round it up and uh but I'm thinking, I'm like, there's no fucking way that McDonald's and Pana Express are like, you know, let's just do something nice for the kids. Like, there's no fucking way. There's gotta be. There's gotta be and I don't know what it is. Maybe John Oliver can do a thing on it or whatever the fuck, but but there's gotta be something that is still like the money is going to help them. I don't know if it's like a tax right off, but.
Speaker 3: I bet it is a tax, right If I was just about to ask you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably just like a tax. It's probably just like, oh, let's get more of their money so that we can write it off as I mean, maybe I'll stop, Maybe maybe I should stop rounding it.
Speaker 3: Up, because then if you round it up, then McDonald's and pan Express can say, oh, we donated like two million to charity this year. But really it's like it's you, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I might start keeping my receipts so that I get the right off and they don't, or I guess we both get it right off. But why should they get a fucking right off They didn't do it? Well, hold on, that doesn't make any sense, though, Why should they get the fucking right off? Only one of us hold on. Okay, now I'm thinking about this. Now, I'm thinking about this because I didn't even think about that with your mom, with the receipt and everything. If I round up my sixty seven cents and I write that spending off on my taxes, can the company also write that ship off on their taxes? Because that's because then that money is being written off twice in the in the system.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: There's God, there's something fishy going on about this.
Speaker 3: Something wrong there.
Speaker 1: There's something going on. Yeah, there's definitely something going on at the at the fron McDonald house. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: There's definitely something. I feel like if if they let you, if they put it up there, it's definitely benefiting them somehow. So I feel like the write off has to be a thing for them. I feel like you can't just be like an image thing because most about food fast food places just have the image of the food itself and that's it.
Speaker 1: What do you get when you go to McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Usually, uh, they have that five dollars meal. I got that a few times, but usually I just get like two mc chickens and then I'll do their online coupon for like a dollar large fry.
Speaker 1: No bev no bet you you you you do it.
Speaker 3: All raw, got beds at home?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay?
Speaker 3: What you are?
Speaker 1: You a water guy? You dye coke? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Water? For sure? But also like a big big like PEPSI zero coke zero guy? Not really a diet coke guy.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Diet coke doesn't taste like coke, but coke zero it tastes like coke.
Speaker 1: Di coke doesn't taste like coke, but coke zero tastes like coke. I was thinking today, I was wondering what the differences between diet coke and coke zero. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I think coke zero doesn't have caffeine in it, but I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know coke zero has. Guy, I really I you know, someone in the comments, let me let us know if you have the answers to any of these questions. I'm really curus. I've always wondered what the difference is between diet coke and coke zero because there's no such no, there's caffeine and coke zero. They have diet caffeine free coke. That stuff's the best, because you know, sometimes I want a diet soda in the middle of the night, but I don't want to be uh, you know, up up until the wee hours of the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Well this was a great way to fill thirteen minutes of this podcast.
Speaker 3: Is this going on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Going on the podcast?
Speaker 3: This is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely you thought this wasn't podcast material.
Speaker 3: I didn't know for I was gonna ask you later towards the end of the cough this could go on the podcast or not?
Speaker 1: It was absolutely, big fan.
Speaker 3: I worked a summer job at Walmart and your podcast like saved my life at this Walmarts. Man, it made it. It made it bearable.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Well, good luck on your personal trainer thing. That's not what I would have pegged this exam to be for after this conversation, but good luck. I hope you break all your prs and uh and you and you and you get to eat lots of kaaki chicken whilst doing so.
Speaker 3: Here if I if I passed tomorrow, I'll go get Panda Express.
Speaker 1: It's a great that's actually pretty.
Speaker 3: Sure that well, I'll try the apple pie egg roll thing and hopefully.
Speaker 1: Try the apple thing and I took no responsibility for any diseases you make in tract. All right, take care of man.
Speaker 3: Why is your face not red?
Speaker 1: Go get out of here.
Speaker 2: Never bek goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 1: Never Beacon goes to his side. He's teaching your cloud in the of your life, but he's not ready an expert