Speaker 1: Speaking of championship rosters, who you like in the West and the East right now, because you're.
Speaker 2: Always the East.
Speaker 3: I still like Boston, but I think New York, healthy and right could be a formidable opponent. I always always have Miami's. Honestly, I think Cleveland's more regular season I always had Miami as a dark horse grew. There's a lot going on right now, so I'm I'm gonna just keep them to the side for a minute. But I think I think New York's the biggest threat to Boston. The way they shoot it, in their spacing, and they've mastered, and I've watched them close. Now they've mastered. They're not caught up in egos caps like, Okay, I'll be the man to knight brunching, you be the man. They don't care, and their team is built like that, and you know how it is most of the time it's egos. Right now, I'm the top dog, and it's got to be like that. Every night They'll float between Batman and Superman. They don't care. Tonight you get forty, Tomorrow, I'll get for you, and let's just keep rolling. They got players around them, and they're still missing Mitchell Robinson who's.
Speaker 2: A rim protector. So I like I like them right as a as a as a threat to Boston if there is one in the West.
Speaker 3: I'm messed up, like gonna lie to you because I thought when Phoenix was healthy before k got hurt the first time, like, oh, they may break through. I thought the Olympics put him and Booker back on the same page. I thought they was gonna be playing, you know, and then injuries happened. So the West, I need y'all's help on the West. I don't know shit. I'm going okay, see you know what, And I might ride with you.
Speaker 2: You do, I might ride with you on that.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: I like I like a dog pound down here in mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do this.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: I might ride with Okay, see though, why d why Because I'm a big fucking Hartenstein fan.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker he is.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you that mother that motherfucker makes check his stats.
Speaker 4: You ain't got to run now and play for him.
Speaker 5: And at the end of the game, the motherfuckerer have sixteen points, fourteen rebounds, two three blocks, six assists and he only played like twenty five thirty minutes and this is what check out, This is what check out. You know what I'm saying. And they haven't missed a fucking beat. They'll still have the number one record in the West. That motherfucker, I'm telling you when you watch what the Knicks are missing. Yeah, Mitchell Robinson is going to help their rimp protection. But in the playoffs, they're gonna miss Hartenstein.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah they will.
Speaker 4: They miss he tough, toughness, he got all that ship.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I think, okay, see brought like a college style of togetherness to the pros, like how they built the team, how they playing. They got a real dog leading them, like sja is for real, for real, real dog talking about dogs like Edwards and he's like, nah, he didn't. When people like that say ship like that about you, you already know what time it is. So I think, and they're young enough and they and they almost oblivious enough where the moment's not too big.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, what it.
Speaker 5: Is, I called it, go ahead, killer, go ahead killer.
Speaker 1: No, I think the big listen, that's ja is we We ain't got to talk about that a dog. The question is is and I think Jaylen Williams is freaking the man, I think he's really good. Is he gonna be that second fiddle throughout the whole playoffs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know he's really good. I know he's really good man, But.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been He had a little experience last year like the heart we've talked about.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 1: Bro Sga is gonna win you a couple of games in East playoff series.
Speaker 2: That's how good he is.
Speaker 1: The other guy is gonna have to do that same fucking thing, and the and the role players win one game and they gotta have enough their depth, Their depth is elite. They're really really good defensively with Carusso and lou Like they're fucking defensively and when check comes back defensively, they're gonna be eleap.
Speaker 2: But there's there's.
Speaker 1: Something there, man, I'm telling you it's gonna be again.
Speaker 2: They're probably the favorites.
Speaker 3: I would say, might let me let me add one more thing to that. You and I covered the playoffs last year. We had a bunch of different teams. They have another star there too, and his name is Mark Dagnall. He was as impressive as any he he was so impressive and I think the way he manages a game the way he manipulates the game as well. He's seeing stuff out there in a whole different spectrum, almost like he got somepo with him, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like he he's he's like a star over there, So I gotta give him this props.
Speaker 5: He is impressive to any coach. We talked to you last and we talked about it. We talked about offensively, and we talked about the coaching staff. But they got two guys and Caruso and shout out the shout out my dog, the haitious sensation.
Speaker 2: They got two.
Speaker 5: Guys that can defensively lock in old motherfuckers and make your fucking series hell for seven games.
Speaker 4: Mind you, mind you? Y sgl is still over there quietly.
Speaker 5: I called the motherfucker a sense He's a sense master, quietly slicing your ass up quietly, and he ain't sweating, And he got thirty five and ten at the end of the game.
Speaker 4: They got it, Brom trying.
Speaker 2: To sell you.
Speaker 1: They got I can't hardly argue.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I think it's just seeing that next step, Like everyone want to see that next step, and.
Speaker 5: It might be this year, and they got that brotherhood and that connection. You talked about Jamal, that brotherhood and that connection. When the series get tough and it's three three, the most connected locker room is what's gonna win Game.
Speaker 2: Seven and they're gonna have home court.
Speaker 3: We know how tough it is playing okay, see and and y'all know I had a bag.
Speaker 2: I had a bag.
Speaker 4: You had a burken Boy, You had a burke Even I looked.
Speaker 3: Like, I gotta figure amount because he he's strong, he can move, he takes that challenge.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it. I wouldn't figure it out. Some time I have figured it out. Yeah, you had especially or at least, but I got that. You got you can figure that out for sure. That's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be fun. Playoffs.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: Now that we're talking about playoffs and basketball, you working games, some interesting things coming for you in the future. So we're gonna be looking for that. Brother congrats. Yeah, man, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: The future for me. Yeah, I'm excited about the future.
Speaker 3: It's it's crazy because after after I stopped playing officially, I threw myself in the coaching kids, starting with the sixth graders and then from there, like I went on TV feeling for Chuck, I'm like, all right, Like I still didn't think that was my future. And then it started with studio, as y'all know, and then it's graduated to games. So I just I want to own this space. Like you said, you took it as a challenge when they were doing that with you late in your career. I'm taking this as a challenge and calling games. I feel like I can. I can kind of make my own way. And I passed some great mentors and great people to work with, Kevin Harlan and Mike Breen, He's as ghats Reggie Miller. So for me, I'm learning so much and I want to be as good as I was on the court in that space.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited about the future for sure, Dope.
Speaker 5: I mean, I had a chance to work with you, bro, and obviously you know we had a ball. You dropped some gyms on me being on that side.
Speaker 2: Man, you dropped on me too.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Mike, when it was me and him, I feel like it was nas and Jay he say something, I look okay, he got on that.
Speaker 2: He come back. We just going back and forth forth. It was on some ross.
Speaker 3: We were doing our thing. It was dope, but it kept everything light. It kept everything dope and kept everything sharp.
Speaker 5: That's my guy, And you made me comfortable, brou I would have telled you that because being on a set with another player as opposed to, like you said, guys like you know, Tom Ring, just all these guys that didn't play but in a great respect for what they do as an analysis and annas. But sitting next to another player, you know what I'm saying, somebody that speaks the same language as you.
Speaker 4: It just made me more comfortable.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: So ship, I'm looking forward to seeing you on that next on that next level, and you and you.
Speaker 2: Are a rising star as we all know.
Speaker 3: Like you do you, I love and you d When ug is coming on any platform, I'm watching because I know he's gonna drop something.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be something that connects everybody.
Speaker 3: But it's also a connect culture and I love that because it's somebody that's representing all of us up there and he's making sense, he's speaking the truth, and he did it at the highest level.
Speaker 2: So we always loving you on it.
Speaker 4: We got to appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody can't be an agent like you, Mike, we gotta go out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we can't do that, Mike.
Speaker 4: We got we gotta go out here and work five ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Mike, Mike, What's what's been the biggest surprise with doing it being a former player?
Speaker 2: Like, what's surprised you the most?
Speaker 1: I think just understanding the process of what goes into like teams making their decisions, you know what I mean. Like as a player, as a player, you were you you looked at the front office completely different as you do as an agent as a player looks like, oh that I know exactly what's going on.
Speaker 2: And what you realize is that you.
Speaker 1: Know, stuff's last minute for them too, and they're not planning a lot of things and they got to work and react and they see the game obviously a little bit different than players do. So that's been a little bit of a challenge. Is like sometimes you wonder if you're watching the same game you're watching.
Speaker 5: But rights asalytics, they use the analytics for everything. I was like, man, that basketball Manly, they're.
Speaker 1: Definitely they're definitely in the analytics a lot, you know what I mean. And so like I'm in the we're in the old school part, like to me analytics to confirm with our I see some of them kind of flipped around like they solely based on analytics, which again there's no right or wrong answer, but that's been a challenge. And then just understanding like like young kids coming through it, like the awareness of them still we talked about it, right is I think they need people like us in their corner. I think they really really need it. That you said earlier. We have the cheat code, we've seen it. We're not gonna be one hundred percent right, but we can almost tell you exactly how it's gonna play out if you if you live by this code for sure. And that's that's that's really where I've you know, I think I've drived this business. It's like just being real with these dudes, right, like, don't tell me what they don't want to hear, tell what they need to here.
Speaker 2: So it's been fun. Thanks for YO. What time is it? Game time?
Speaker 6: It's exciting time of the year to be a sports fan. The NFL playoffs are here, MBA is in full swing, and there's no better place to get tickets than game time. They make getting tickets fast and easy. Game Time has a new feature, game Time Picks, that makes getting tickets for your favorite live events and games even easier. Game Time Pick filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats, so you don't have to waste time searching through thousands of tickets. What I like about game Time app, aside from the new game Time Picks feature, is the all in pricing so there's no surprise fees at checkout. Take the guest work out of buying tickets with game Time. Just download the game Time app, create an account and use code ogs for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again, create an account and redeem code ogs for twenty dollars off. Download game Time today. Remember what time did I say it was? Y'all read that it's game time baby.
Speaker 4: What's up basketball fans?
Speaker 5: It's a new year, which means new matchups and all new action to keep you pumped up this week. Whether it's your favorite team playing or a long standing rivalry, there's always something good to watch. And don't forget to get in on the action with my partners at Draft Kings Sportsbook. They're offering all new customers two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly after betting just five dollars, so don't wait. Download the Draft Kings app now and sign up using code ogs. The crown is yours. Staying on all the action and use your two hundred dollars in bonus bets on Draft Kings same game parlays for a shot at the even bigger payout. Combine multiple bests together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting. Draft Kings got you covered bet live on in progress games right as they happen, making watching the game that much more exciting. If sports betting is not available in your state, don't even worry about it. You can still join it on all the fun with Draft Kings Daily Fantasy and have the shot to win cash prizes. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now. New custom was used by promo code ogs and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly. That's Promo code ogs only on Draft Kings Sportsbook