Speaker 1: The most emotional motherfucker I know talking about being emotional. This is the most emotional motherfucker here. I just share y'all sound emotional. Listen, listen to the most express emotional look at I'm talking to when I see it. He come to this more than this. He stay at this.
Speaker 2: And you want to come in here and drink coffee today and be cool? And this motherfucker right here, I'll say, I'll tell you about this month.
Speaker 1: You don't like to give you the same mix of the same thing, you know, like you give you a variety. Yeah, you know, yeah, you know this, nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, Let's get it, man, Let's get it.
Speaker 1: Man. Y'all know what time it is? Man taking the truth?
Speaker 4: Man, certain faster, certain, certain, my certifaster certain, certain certain.
Speaker 1: It's a great in summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we built different. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching again.
Speaker 1: I'm outside, We're alive. It's fluid. This is when you stop the production. We go back and we want so before we get into this, what you loan today? Dog? So you know summer, the summer the Nick just I shouldn't be wearing this. I forgot this is Nick's colors. I'm strimping. So this is nor that in your heart? Man, Like I have no orange, damn you understand, like I have burnt everything orange. You know. I want to rolling, you know, because I'm work on two blocks. So I'm rooting for you. Just not used to the Knicks being in the playoffs at this time of the year. Bro, But you got on the whole orange outfit, lord, Like maybe you got rose gold on.
Speaker 3: That means your Rose Gold match number.
Speaker 1: It's summer though, Lord, it's nice yellows, it's light blues, it's mint, it's a bunch of white. It's a bunch of your other ship you could have went with in l a. Bro, you got on orange. If I didn't know, y'all nobody here Fred old nigga from New York in here.
Speaker 3: If Fred saw you, like, okay, let's go nigga, Yo shirt Yo?
Speaker 1: What to do yo? You giving off real New York today? I'm missing is the state? You look like fabulous today? Dog? No bullshit. You dressed like fab I would see fab as some ship like the shout.
Speaker 3: The fab you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What's something shout the real ship, like real ship. I missed some sweat something like it's the only thing I miss is the tills. Nah, so you came in with tills. We couldn't even do the show today. Don't you got no orange and blue today at your house. I'm just not used to New York being in the playoffs the time and yet nothing to do with your outfit. And that's why it's resonating. And it looked like this, no oranges other than that. No, I'm I'm you know how it's about to be an orange and blue summer. Man, we gotta respect it. Ain't no, it ain't ain't respected. You can't deny it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you know what it is. It is gonna be an orange blue summer. This okay, set the win, this mocker.
Speaker 1: Listen, bro, I feel you. I ain't even listen. I got work on two blocks, man, so you know I saw how many came out. It looked like the fresher team who was more efficient to carry the ball. But listen, this is a young man's game. Ain't no, ain't no, ain't no young. I think Jules Random might be the old head than this. You understand, like it's all young boy gas, you know? And then let me tell you something don't stop shooting until I say stop shooting. That's what they did. Like what you say, don't stop shooting till lot of safe stuff. Hey, that's how them young boys look. They look, they look like why they said, don't stop shooting till I safe stop shoot. I heard a boss say that before too. That's what you told me. You remember, I remember that. Don't stop shoot till I safe stop shooting.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: That's why I got it from hard. That's how we.
Speaker 5: Speak to this. The guard, new face of the league, new lens. Seventh straight year, we'll see a new NBA champion.
Speaker 6: This is this upcoming season and the kds, the steps, the bronze not in the conference finals. Sound it's a lot of young guys. Like you said, like, what do you kind of attribute that to it? Do you think we'll see that moving forward in seasons?
Speaker 1: Respectfully, though, Pete, this is this is growth. This is my definition of growth. This is when your league is growing. Right. You know w'o supposed to be in this list, Zion LaMelo like they're the next piece is to add on to this, Jo John gotta be next show. I'll say all this to say, this is the growth of the league progressive. Right, Yeah, ain't no other league like this.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the first time in history where you had seven straight different champs. That shows you that the parody and the collective bargaining agreement and the deal is working, you know, in the favor of how we're trying to do things around this league. Ain't it ain't just one side And no it ain't. I think we are a witnessing the end of the dynasty of that one head.
Speaker 1: You think it's gonna be a motai, it's gonna have an international player there. We got two good of international players in our leagues, just saying just like dynasties are dead now doctor.
Speaker 6: Da champion, last time it happens twenty seventeen to twenty eighteen with the Warriors.
Speaker 1: Been ten years since the latter back you said he did a strong word because of the parody is now good. The balance of the league is balancing out. You think so you think it's there, We think you think we're there. It ain't no more like that that one dominant team that can run through it. About that aberration or that that anomaly or whatever you want to call it, where that loophole to where how KD got to the Warriors. Ain't happening no more so where you could get the type of guys in their prime all together, I don't know, Pete, look at look at what Yohann is about to do. If Jannis goes to any of the top teams that we talked about in higher markets, he's gonna make them a better about about a thousand, They're gonna be better or better, right, I'm just saying. And that's gonna probably add on to every team there. I got two good guys, two guys on their team.
Speaker 3: So if you go to New York, he's with you know what I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be hard to put the third guy, but his third an't gonna be on that level. That's what I'm saying. Here your third. Look at Middleton.
Speaker 3: Middleton before he got that, before he got to that third, he was.
Speaker 1: Hard to get three Hall of famers on one team, one team. Yeah, And I think I don't know if Katie would have moved if he'd realized that, you know what I'm saying, Like you look at Loophole and that that's what you're saying is dead, that's there. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: Like it is.
Speaker 1: Though I like Balance, I like Ballance, man, Listen, ain't nothing wrong with Ballance. I actually think that it pushes the line. Man, And guess what these small market teams and it ain't no excuse, no more Milwaukee number one one different, not one one. Now Minnesota looking like, hey man, we got to that's gonna saw a new champion this year.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's needed, that's neat needed, that's really needed, because.
Speaker 5: The Celtics already like Dynasty. That injury change the franchise.
Speaker 1: That bab Listen, I say, the injury exposed or poured the band aid off of a bigger problem. And I think I think was everybody healthy? Absolutely not. But the condition withings Porzingis was a real was a real condition. Then Tatum goes down, that's a that's a major punch to your team. And then now you gotta ask that cast to come out and play remarkable and then do it three times in a row like that. That's hard, you know what I'm saying. When the Knicks had already figured y'all out, and I already knew when the you know, influx Josh Hart to influx called Anthony towns, and they was just body blows. They they hit the they hit the they hit the Celtic with body blows, it won't so much headshots. It was like okay, okay. It was like confidence hitters like boom, like ah, that just took the wind out twenty oh man, they are fifteen. Oh man, it's down to ten armen to see that twice? Yeah, man, that a fuck with your psychic even though you're confident.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: But four quarter come and niggas just like, yeah, let's go and then they yapping, Yeah, here we go, do the comeback, here we go again. The next night they do it.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: That would have that would have that would have put some chinks in the armor. You know what I'm saying. Even if you came back and blew them out their home, they still had belief. And that's when I tell poll time it's hard to turn confidence off, bro, you know what I'm saying. So, but then, let me be honest, man, I thought the Knicks playing against Detroit helped them in all of this. You know why. It wasn't no room for that, for finesse, It wasn't no room for flopping and trying to get a car. You had to be Detroit and then guess what the closing He had to erth erth er like he had. You had to you had to end Detroit like I had to respect how hard Detroit pushed the Knicks so much that man, they was ready for this. There was more aggressive the scenes game, too much for that game, too much for the air. And I thought they lived on the three ball way too. They went downhill, they didn't get to the fileline. And I don't think they played together like i've seen them play back. Listen, this is what you want in sports. And guess what if the next winning I guarantee Game one gonna be the Celtics at the Knicks in the garden. What's bigger than that? With a vibrant New York man? If listen next year ceremony, you know I'm talking about this year. I'm just being a fan. Next year, I've been a fan. Bro I'm being a fan. I actually want New York to win it, to see what New York gonna look like in the summer. Central Park in the summer said, I want New York to win it, Dykman in the summer. You are not going to do you.
Speaker 3: Don't know where I'm at. What I might pop up a gonna be at?
Speaker 1: Do you don't know what? You don't know what happened here? They know me in the.
Speaker 3: Heights shot to Ford them right and know me right. You know what I'm saying. I'm at the concourse. I'm at the Concourse now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he gotta get a car right now.
Speaker 3: I'm good in New York.
Speaker 2: If you will not catch me in New York right this summer, bro I might be in New York a rooftop somewhere smoking a cigar or something.
Speaker 1: But I mean West Fourth, shot to the Messiah. Right, we'll go shot at George. See what's going on on West four? Go up on for the rolls in the concourse. Give me a shop cheese or something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good in New York. Shot the newyir Man.
Speaker 1: They man, it's about to be lit. You better get your shit together. Boy, you're already rocking and rocking. You know what I'm saying. They on your ass after this episode. They on your ass, boy. I can't stay in New York. At New York. My man, they had his coffee this morning. He alright, you know what I'm saying. I don't know what he on. He confused. You got on New York Colors and say you can't stay in New York. Nah, He's okay, so you're not Colors.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you the fourteens are to have a superstar of the team, which of those guys do you think has the most to game? We always talk face to the league things like that, But which guy on the four teams remaining has the most to gain if they want a title?
Speaker 1: You got Sga. Let me say that you got Halliburton, you got a big runching, and then you got ant Man. Well, who has the most to game to gain ground? Because when you rank all of them, out of all four of them, Halla Burdens probably got the most to gain if he wins it. Because when you look at at Man, they already ready to put him. If you look at Shay, he gonna be the MVP runs and a the King of New York. So Haliburton, what they say about him, He got voted most over Rainy, which is ridiculous. So if he win it, he got the most to game. You know what I'm saying, He coming from behind just get a small market. He he wasn't the most heralded on the USA team, didn't get no minutes. Now he's out here on the verge of getting to the finals. He got the most to game. You know what I'm saying, he gotta he got more ground to make up than the rest.
Speaker 5: Of them, two of the four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he don't have a signature shoe. He ain't you know, a household name. You know his jersey, ain't like everybody wearing his jersey. It's a small market, uh, big boy body, but everybody know his name. After this series, I got a feeling, you know what I'm saying, And this is his chance and I know he playing with a heavy chip on his shoulder.
Speaker 1: I didn't get no minutes USA. Okay, Oh y'all voted me what Okay, that's enough right there, right there. I'll be right like that. That's why the way he is and I love that he out here looking like the modern day like look to your little I ain't saying he magic, but the way he is inspiring his team and doing all that, kid, because think about who the ore the superstar. I mean, you gotta see. But I'm saying the way he got them feeling good out there. Take that, young fellows, take this bounced that, don't do that. He's not I know, but I'm just trying to tell you that's what he's doing. He's giving him confidence out there. Yeah he man, I wouldn't be surprised if the next game he start doing the bruston. If he hit the game, that's what he all go. That's what he all slow down, that's what he owned. Don't even going to all that, you know, pictures and time to everything. Let's go back in time. You know. You know, I'm stepping out a couple of dinners and ship. So I got a more relaxed man. I don't know what you want. What you want, man to relax? We gotta go to dinner, relax. I gotta do interviews, man, Relax, hit the gas man, Hit the gas man, be on the gas a little more.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna find what you're looking for out here?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 1: He oh your ass. Boy, you gotta get some security and the crew you better call.
Speaker 3: I got you and all that. Yeah straight, I got you yet, Nate.
Speaker 1: Got I just got performed with big boom straight. Oh yeah, I got you straight?
Speaker 6: Would his part take it out of those four superstarch your game, who would you say is the guy that's most of the game.
Speaker 1: It's like he said, man, just because Halliburton is not in that huge market. Edwards, it's not in the huge market either, but he's so vibrant that you know, he's he's top tier. So you know, I agree with Pete. You know, if anybody can come out of this on top and let's just say it's Indiana, Yeah, Halliburton, he becomes that deal. And how he has been playing. Man, listen, let me tell you something, man, and you know this on top levels, you and you and A nailed by their game. You shoot the free throw, you missed the free though.
Speaker 3: You go get your own shot.
Speaker 1: You go get the motherfuck you hear me, You go get the rebel pulling back out and didn't hit the gate. That's that's like peace. That's true. Ship, that's that ship. That was that was Listen when I saw that. And then the shot he made on Indiana earlier, I mean he made Yeah. I'm just talking about his brilliance and us finally putting some respect on his name. Man. You know, we joked about the barrow man in Indiana and ship, but that that has some some real pair lets there. But I actually think a man, I think if ant Man can come out of this in Minnesota win a championship for that city, I think it not only connects the city, I think it real rejuvenates that city, but it puts him in a special place and on that list with young Tatum, puts him on that list with these young you know what I'm saying, Like when we talk about the league, we talked Luca, we talked Joker, you know, we talked Shaye. Like I almost think, like Tatum and a man gotta be on this list. John gotta be on this list for us to progress. You know, Anthony Davis is probably somewhere on that list, but we need kat needs to be on that list. You know what I'm saying, Like, in order four league to go to another level, our players got to progress with the league and get better. And I think that if Anthony Ette was in somehow some way figures this out and being able to get Minnesota's first championship, I think it takes him to another I think we start speaking on him in another light because he has down on the charisma. But he got he he got, he got he got the elements that you need to be the face. You know, he's talked that ship. He back it up. He got the guys around him, you know, they vibrant, like like we talk about Holler bird Man, Anthony Edwech gets his guy.
Speaker 3: He got Rudy go Bedfield like he got damn shot some nights.
Speaker 1: You feel me, And you know that's an attestament of your energy and what you're able to get your players.
Speaker 3: To vibrant and back you and support you and follow your lead. Bro, straight up, they follow how.
Speaker 1: He go, Bro, and I love him man, So yeah, I'm I think fed was if he can come out of this man, he definitely got the it factor to him. And I ain't gonna say this to Brunton because if Brunton in the Knicks winners, I think it puts Brunton on another level, especially in New York, the one that brought it back to New York, the Savior, Oh my God, in the like.
Speaker 5: The ranking of Knicks players over the last list.
Speaker 1: On the list, Bro Bunting on the list Listen. Pete will tell you this more than anybody. It takes a certain composure to play in the garden. He has that he has that. Joe Johnson even killed me, like even in his interviews. Have y'all seen after the game interviews? Man, I think he just wants to chill because he's just even killed.
Speaker 3: He doesn't go.
Speaker 1: I ain't really seen Brunton super hype, and I ain't really seen him super low.
Speaker 3: He'll give you something like the Lord over.
Speaker 1: The face and all that he hit you with Assassin and all that, but more, you know, like other than that. Bro, he he he even killed. I see how he's able to go in there and hit big shots. But it takes a lot to play in that building, and you gotta have a super backbone. The playing New York, Damn, I ain't even saking.
Speaker 6: New York Pacers Knicks conference finals. This would be the ninth time they've matched up in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 7: Listen, No, listen, we're not talking about ship from the sixties. Okay, nineties, bro, this is from ninety three on who was on the team. I'm just going historically here, But Regie.
Speaker 1: Miller wasn't on the team, that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Reggie Miller was on the in two thousand.
Speaker 1: He was on the team in two thousand when in that stuff he talking about the early Nicks. You're talking about playoffs. Yeah, Reggie Miller's on the team in two thousand.
Speaker 5: Ninety three as well and five.
Speaker 1: Oh oh right, when I was matching up versus the Bulls too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's the ninth time they're facing off in the playoffs. I looked this up, the Pacers playoffs.
Speaker 1: I just thought about it. I was thinking of something else, my man. This ain't that other ship where the producers going to be No, no, no, no, right man, did no, no no, I was thinking thinking of something else. You need a coffee? Where your little what are your little Selsius Slope church? Can I get a Celsius? Lord, We'll be back after this commercial break. No, but I'm saying, I'm saying the only the seventies music, The only memorable one was the one you Choke yeahs.
Speaker 5: Finals in ninety four, the seven game series.
Speaker 1: But the niggas went at it bro every time they played Bro. Man, they were memorable. One was the one l J the shot the chow that like, that's the last one I remember.
Speaker 3: That wasn't all one serious?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: That was all three foes?
Speaker 1: Is this twenty five points in the fourth show.
Speaker 5: And then game seven you with the put back dump nixt winning five is eight points and eight seconds.
Speaker 1: That's not one.
Speaker 3: This is the favor roll ninety.
Speaker 6: Nine is JJ okay, break them back to the duct boat.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, that's please. Ship got the now we ain't got that. This is one. No, we ain't got it.
Speaker 1: You got hit that right there?
Speaker 3: This You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Your wing and listen, this used to this used to be his best friend right here. Peace the whole night.
Speaker 3: Joney j J bringing that board.
Speaker 5: Let me get the bull.
Speaker 3: I want to shout out Red Bull for saving us many nights.
Speaker 1: Man, Red Bull the game many knights in the game, I said I need a red Man. Listen. Gave raady listen, gave him wings. Lord, I listen, I see my dog me fucked up. Ain't go about to come on and get a girl there and listen. He get the mother fucker dark blue Red Bull put that this down. I see holding it the mon lip just here being right about thirty minutes of sleep. Thirty minutes of sleep. You see that little head man, she the head man.
Speaker 3: That's the sign.
Speaker 1: It got to the point where before the game I just to get him through the Red Bull about my I swear to God that his secret. So I swear to I'm saying, I'm sorry, I give you a little. I'm saying, y'all want to know how part he man red Blue? Yeah, shout him out. We'll get your red bull deal. Then you have to straight up. We need some sponsorship, said my dog, hell John Death. For stop years he used y'all the sugar free you know, yeah, yeah, sugar free.
Speaker 3: Now we need the dark blue. And that's when he goes deal. That's when he goes demon. That's when he need that dark blue and make him go demon. Deal on that, you blue.
Speaker 1: I don't need all that ship even hit the calm blood.
Speaker 3: That was off the red.
Speaker 1: Bench I got, I got. Yeah. What hey, See's fans gonna be on your as today, Hey, Celish fans.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on? You know he can't he woke up like that.
Speaker 1: Okay see let's go like this, Okay you okayn't see look at this is the okay see number, Look this is blue. Ain't New York. See list is going on? I can't even like every Celtics fan today like what the fuck is going you need a surprise. Fred, Fred like, whoa, what the fuck?
Speaker 8: New York was.
Speaker 3: Surprised, bro, shut what you shut?
Speaker 1: What you got on?
Speaker 9: Shut?
Speaker 1: Ain't duney yo?
Speaker 3: Your thumb ain't yo duney Oh?
Speaker 1: What got on? Be?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah I thought it was fab.
Speaker 3: I thought we have Fab here today.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Wow?
Speaker 6: But just going back to Pacers Knicks Conference Finals, Pacers leading the playoffs in three point.
Speaker 5: It's the ninth match up with them in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: They paces. Listen, what's the keys to think about? The Pacers?
Speaker 2: They unpredictable because think about this, it's easy to say, all right, New York, Bronson is the guy.
Speaker 1: Cat is the guy. So when you look over at Indiana, you're like, yeah, how to burst the guy. But he's more of a past first. So you can't let Mathurin get fifteen. You can't. I come get twenty.
Speaker 2: See how I can get the Nie Smith gets sixteen, nim Hard get eighteen.
Speaker 1: When they all getting like fifty, all of them push the man, come off thuring your man. Oh no, no, home alone, went home alone?
Speaker 3: You know I'm sorry, home alone?
Speaker 1: Come off the bench. Hey, home alone.
Speaker 2: I'll tell your ass he gets you, He gets you twelve and twelve. Real, he gets you twelve and thirteen. That's that's that's hurting.
Speaker 1: That hurts. That hurts. So you said, so, how do you control the machine, and so you're saying that one or two guys get off and control of the cast.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the thing is, you got to keep him out of transition. You gotta rebound, get back on d because that's when they're getting it thrown in the head. They cost turnovers and motherfucker's getting out of transition. And then dude confident that nim Alred he confident from three after you get that big three last year in the playoffs, that man three looked like he's looking like you don't miss when when when it matters, don't he don't though he got you got the young boy, Well he out there wolfing uh m, thuring a young boy out there, Like what's happening?
Speaker 1: He getting people's face he behem me, he gonna wolf. I'm like, damn, that feel like they got about three or four. Josh Hart's on nacy, you know what I'm saying, Like how what heart is for the next hard? Ye? Like Josh Hart like five little dogs. That's the ones you need. Yeah, Obi topping about here. They got dogs over there in Indiana.
Speaker 5: They're averaging almost thirty assists in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Got the Knicks gotta put on bruning. Uh, I want to hear these matchup.
Speaker 2: Well, I like holler Burton putting Halliburton on him because they're gonna run a lot of picka rolls anyway. You know it's gonna be him and canting picke roll. But the thing is you gotta make for the Knicks to keep for them. They got to keep the game close and then say we're gonna win it at the end. You know, if the game is close, it's the favorite of the Knicks, like like Indiana gotta beat them, Like Indiana gotta.
Speaker 1: Be up like eight with two minutes to go, eight one minute to go. I'm saying, but if it's eighty minutes thirty seconds, some ship like that New York won man New York is well, New York will will walk you down dog walk you down with They got the most clutch player of the league, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm he he puts the fear of God in you. When it's a minute to left and it's a close game. He is gonna hit a shot get fouled. It's something gonna happen with Brunson. So you gotta have some separation when it comes down to the last minute with them. If not, if you keep these games close, it's gonna fa in New York. I think the Pacers got to push the pace man. I think the only way they have a chance in this or you know what I'm saying, the only way but to make adjustments is how they adjust to these games. I don't think it's gonna be as physical. I think this is gonna be a finesse game, but it's the playoffs. You gotta anticipate in some type of physicality to be part of it. And then the Knicks man Cat man, I think Cat, it's the I'm anticipating brunts in and be brunts.
Speaker 1: And right it's Cat. When Cat plays at the echelon basketball, man, it's hard to beat whatever teams he's on. Watching them in Minnesota when he's last year when they made their runners because he was dominating that position. I'm eager to see who they put on him. I think Turner is is good enough to guard him in the post. But you know, Cats Cat's mobile. You know, he can he can move, he can move the ball and can I was, I was, I saw Detroit put a smaller guy on him. So I'm eager to see if they put like Sika on somebody of a shorter size or whatever. But this is, this is gonna be probably these two series to me, two of the best series I've I've been able to witness, like at this cot of that anticipation, me waiting to see me waiting to catch the game, like like both series, both East and West series like these Yeah, when you think about man, what have made great matchups for the Western Conference finals of the Eastern Conference finals? Like these are two great series. This is what I gotta see. I like Indiana overall.
Speaker 2: Really listen, this is what the party gotta look like. If I walk into the party and I'm watching Indiana Versity New York. If the game is dancing to like classical music, it's favorite Indiana spends you around.
Speaker 1: It's harmony, the harmony, the conductor. That's the conductor. But if I walk in the party and they dancing to some New York they're doing this, Yeah that's New York. That's New York. I got it made. If the party looked like that, that's all you.
Speaker 3: So if it's rock and rocking.
Speaker 1: Man, that's New York I kissing. So if kisses in the speakers, it's safe to say it's New York's New York, Bro. It's gonna be a lot of oh right, you know.
Speaker 3: The part.
Speaker 1: If the game looked like that, it's gonna be a rough house, body blows eating line spent right line in the game looking like that New York bro. But if it's classical, so the next need to jump it up is what you're saying. The next need to keep it grundy, grainy aggressive. You know exactly what you're saying, Ugly the game up, chirp it up, get you. That's New York's favor. You see what I'm saying now, So.
Speaker 3: Three phone knicks to the boards, trying to offer some Everybody swing.
Speaker 1: On the reel right in this classical So the finesse, you thing, Indiana's gonna beat the finesse.
Speaker 2: Easy hand offf come around, passing up the cord later. That's gonna favorite ind I like the Nicks. The Knicks got cut and ship. You know that's you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, So you said make it a ball fight if you New York, right right?
Speaker 5: Junk it up, Anthony Mason.
Speaker 1: Stop. So this what I want to ask you, bro. Let me ask you this on some real ship. Game one of the season. Game one, Mother, forgive you hard fire? Game one? How you why you feel? It's like when you go to jail, the first day of jail. You gotta come in here and fire on somebody and let everybody know what's happening. So you what I'm saying that? So Game one, nigga, foul you hard? He's like, oh, did he telling you? That's how it's gonna be for the whole year. This is how I'm gonna be here for a minute. So you went to the whole Reuben passion game. You you look up, this is my first day in jail. I gotta come in there. What's happening. I'm here, what's going on out here?
Speaker 8: Be here for a minute.
Speaker 2: You gotta come in the first round that first day in jail. You gotta live up. Fuckers know this is ain't sweet.
Speaker 3: First game of the season. You set in the tone to the league, the tone everybody in here watching. That's how I'm filing this ship.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm on.
Speaker 2: You know I'm gonna be here for a second, So this is what I'm on. Set the tone right away. That's sweet over here. Set the tone right first day in jail.
Speaker 1: Fired off Man the first practice for real. Our first practice was about to be around here. He was like this, look, we was in the hood because you know you got second team. We look over the second team, they got the house polls, the uh t A. I mean, baby, these niggas actually think they should start. I want some real ship. He was like, hey, look, let's set the tone, real ship. Like I was like, dang, like man like, this is the first practice, the first pick up, No, the first pick up. That's speak up talking Abouttember four, talking about the first That's how it was to writ Man's pickup game September. We was on that.
Speaker 5: We were so so what you're saying talking about first game.
Speaker 6: This happened in the w n b A with with Caitlyn Clark right the tone where there was a hard foul Angelies wasn't happy about it.
Speaker 5: Curious what your guys thoughts were of that play.
Speaker 2: Caitlyn Kark is off that ship. Now she lit it off slide. The first year they was pushing.
Speaker 1: It all that. She's like, you know what, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, and this is what it's gonna be this year, And she says the tone I like that though. I like watching the girls play. Bro.
Speaker 2: It's it's intense. It's like that that ain't the only thing they every night. I feel that that's what they own.
Speaker 1: Listen, I think we think the women are more like they off the version and you know, because we didn't actually compete and go at each other and another let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: And because they don't have that.
Speaker 1: Letter them to go up and dunk and do all this stuff, they make it up another way. Watching they it's scrappy.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: The girls game is crazy straight. They got to go to a couple of games. Let's sit right, shout to my links this year, man, my lino, I got to get up and see my links. I know they're probably mad at me, mom, you know what I'm saying, But yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. The Aces, the Aces is going. They got to bounce back. They're gonna bounce back this year because what's her name, the Liberty did you see what the Liberty looked like? Liberty Liberty SERI they lost my girl though Liberty serious, No, no, no, no, the Liberty serious, but has lost my one girl. The Sparks. Yeah, you man, she's killing She's setting the tone. Kelsey is setting the tone. We gotta cass. Shout to the w man, you gotta go catch it up.
Speaker 5: W N B A Colors actually today, No, he got on Knicks.
Speaker 1: Okay, sky stand man. The assassin told me what it is. No Knicks fans. Okay, see Nicks, no Knicks. Another New York came in here, set down old. Okay, see I got a photo shoot with the couch right here. If the nixt do win it in the Liberty, when it would that be a first, that be a first in the city that.
Speaker 2: Uh W N B A and NBA. Uh well they had chance this summer with the m LB, but it would have been the MLB. But remember the Yankees lost, but it will be a first for.
Speaker 5: The no no, no, no, no no one Sparks and Lakers.
Speaker 1: But like the Liberty one and the Yankees was in the finals. Remember they was talking about that. Uh it's like a slap up side of the head. You're gonna quit slapping New York up side of the head. He was like, yeah, New York was in it, but the Dodgers. That's like a that's like listen, I'm going to New York. Listen, We're good in New York. Man, We're good. Yeah, I'm good. I'm gonna have to hit up, you know, Fave or Fat Joe when I go to New York. We're going to I thought he was going Dominican replay, Dominican Parade. You know what I'm saying that, I thought it already passed. No, we're going to the Joint. It looked like it the way that it was out there.
Speaker 5: We this weekend didn't help you out too much. Man, he said they got lucky.
Speaker 1: You think they got lucky, Pete Man, So explain to the people what you mean when you say lucky. We always.
Speaker 2: Along the road to the championship, you have to be good and lucky. There's a point in every championship run a team gets lucky at some point. And I say we got lucky at some point. We survived two game sevens, We survived.
Speaker 1: Being down twenty in LA and coming back and win. You know stuff that don't happen. You know, usually the percentage of winning a game when they're down twenty on the road is a small percentage. And when you beat that odds and you do it twice, and you got a four percent chance of doing that, Like if I got a four percent chance of taking this motherfucking clough and making it reach way over there to go in and I hit, I got lucky. You hear. I know that's luck.
Speaker 5: But with the comebacks, I mean, is that luck or is that will?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's a combination of good have to happen there. Yeah, So in the first win, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they in the first win, down by twenty, the Celtics broke an NBA record for missus.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, Like you have to fifteen for six and lost by one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they got lucky, That's what I'm saying. So it ain't no this y'all earned it, but you got lucky. Let's just say, all right.
Speaker 5: Let's move west. Let's see it Minnesota. Okay.
Speaker 6: See Game one was Tuesday night, big second half of Okay, see they end up winning Game one. Anthony Edwards tweaks his ankle a little bit. The bench didn't shoot that well from three Minnesota. Just curious your guys' thoughts on the series and how you think it's gonna let out.
Speaker 1: When I watched Okay see Dog, and I look how they beat people, you know, So I go back to Denver series when they won Game two by forty and then they win games something by thirty five, and then you look at the regular season to where they broke the record for like point differential. Yeah, point differ's point differential for the season that like I think it was twelve. Like that's gotta be in the back of your mind, like say thirteen, Yeah, that's got us. So going into the game as Minnesota, you gots your mindset gotta be like, look, let's keep the game close until the end. Because they spurred a bitterly. It's starting to look like that go to state team. They used to just blow teams out.
Speaker 2: They used to just remember that they just it just be at some point in the game they gonna put on a run and extend the game.
Speaker 1: So it's it's like, oh, it's over Roger shots, Like it's like all right, all right, all right, all right, all right, guys, let's put the button. And it was just like damn, it's over. And then the crowd all into it and it's over.
Speaker 2: It was like maybe the last championship team with KD when they were just blowing teams out when they swept the calves.
Speaker 1: It's looking like that. That's what this looked like.
Speaker 2: It's like, at some point you gotta withstand they run and if you can take a couple of them body blows from okay see and keep the game close, you got a shot.
Speaker 1: But if not, they're gonna blow your ass out. What I love about them they stay down here. They're like a wat's nest. You can't turn the ball over, Okay, you can't. Okay, See, it's like the Wu Tang clan. Hear me.
Speaker 3: They got fifteen motherfuckers on there.
Speaker 1: When they hit you, all they buzzy, They all buzzing, and they all down here right straight up. I'm just saying, when they hit you, they hit you like a lab of bees. You're like a flurry of blows, you know what I'm saying, killer bee straight up like and they downhill. You know, they only take threes when it's kickouts to them and ship you know what I'm saying, And you got to take care of the rock with them. They gotta take because they're gonna turn. Let me tell you right now, if Okay see wins, just Caruso should be MVP of the Finals, MVP of the playoffs because he's like Kirk Heymrit. To me, Caruso has implement when Paul listen, I used Kirk Hyrick because I seen Kirk Hymrik. He didn't stop Paul, but I saw what Chicago saw with putting Kirk Hymric on Pe. He playing another three threes that used to playing each other, Right, will you take a will you take a component like Hyric or let's say in this in this case Caruso, what makes Joker great is that when he plays another big, he has guard skills. So when he faces a big, knows how to guard a big. A guard knows how to handle a guard. So when Joker faced Caruso, he was trying to put it down. That was that was the worst move ever. He says, just use his heights, shoot over the top of him. He was trying to use guard moves that he used on bigs on Caruso and none of us was working. And then Caruso was underneath them. You know this, he who gets lower wins, so he could never get the he could never get under the box him out with Caruso would get under his leg and be under here. He would just stay right here and holding, and then we get the joint and he comes. Somebody else get the rebould. Joking didn't get the rebound. He put him in a fight and initiated him so everybody else could get it. Bro, what you know what, we're not giving OKC credit for man the end game adjustments, the next game adjustments. That adjustment affected that whole series. That never had no answer for that they tried to get. They still kept trying to get Joking the ball at the elbow where Caruso was all up in here when he needed to be on the bus where he could just go jump Hume and there would have been nothing Crusoe could do. Bro Denver didn't make those adjustments for the game to go. Then on top of it, no Porter Junior, no Murray. These are big pieces. And then Gordon, we go back to what he said with luck Gordon, he's beat the Clippers, He's gained you, right, Oh, he poured his hamstring. That's that luck him. That's that Luckie talking about him. You need certain things to go on in the game to just favor you, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Man, when I'm sitting back watching how OKC beat you, Bro, you gotta be fishing another thing.
Speaker 3: You gotta take care of the ball. You know what they are. They're like seven, eight nine guards.
Speaker 9: You got you got, you got Keso, you got a Caruso, you got Shay, you got dork Jalen.
Speaker 1: Man, you got eight nine guards. That's playing the three rove this Wiggins, bro. All of them got hands, all of them got touched, all of them can rip you, all of them can move their feet, bro. So I'm saying Minnesota just needs to slow down. First half, Bro, I felt like they weren't doing a bunch. Second half, Randolph felt like start to you know, like started to take on the double team. They was ripping them. He went to go spend on Timmy fell like they they turn on They turn you over so well better than any team in the game. When you turn the ball over there, they usually score. What it's a layer, That's what I'm saying. So if Minnesota can be more efficient and take care at the ball. I got them, I got them beating because then they hit you with young boy, young boy energy. Minnesotay know ain't no dust either. They got they like wolves over there, you understand. So they got eight nine wolves who went smoke and I love the JA McDaniel shade. Oh Shae ain't seen this. This is like a spider slash octopus guarding you, like right when you cross that motherfucking think. And he ain't going for no pump fakes. I saw shake him the in and out come left and show he was there. No, I'm there, Lord, Lord, this is chest on chests right here. This is what the Western Conference Finals supposed to be like. It's supposed to be hard. I see him get fired. He went to the back of the grill, back of the gold one time and he just had the rest. I was like, oh, yeah, it's hitting. He't never been right here right here. This both conference finals on both sides. This is.
Speaker 2: This is official. Now, Lord, what we talked about. Remember I said the end of an era. Yeah, yeah, this is the signal of the end of the era. Now when you see the young teams, because this is what happened this year. This year you had Jimmy Butler go to go to State and crack the window open to where he was like, oh, it might be a slight chance the window still open. You had Luca go to the Lakers and say, hold on, they cracked the window back open for this air. But with these young disc was like, nope, you know what, young thanks appreciate y'all, Bron, steph KD appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: It's our moment now. Yeah, hold on, good look, good look and they and they closed the window on the old air. That's what they did.
Speaker 2: And this is what has showing us with the OKC, Minnesota, New York and diaay like it's our time, fellers.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it first time around. This time, we're not talking about nobody else other than Lebron stepped with none of them or none, none of the narratives, none of them, no nothing. But we was like we because we said the window closed, but like I said, them trades opened it up a little like hold on, hold on, ye did we leaned forward like hold up? Yeah yeah, and the young boys was like cam back, lean back, calm down, lean back. We got this lean back. We got this, that's for real. They did it. Took a turn to dogs when we was on the block. It wasn't no turned around, wasn't place to turn around. We're in it.
Speaker 3: It's a new error, young boys.
Speaker 1: Right now, this is us. We got this. Fellas, who you got game two? You're like in game two with Minnesota? Okay, see, man, it's hard for me not to take Okay, see they looking like a bus. You don't think that Minnesota makes no judgments and come on, I'm trying to see like, because they're gonna turn you over and shake, gonna play batter. So you think it was room between proved of both teams. Yes, I don't think Okaye even played well, really they didn't. I think they got another button a push. I thought both teams defensively played great. At the end it was over. But I'm like, I think, like the first half was all man. So I said the third quarter was was the quarter?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what you got a withstand because okay, see in the third quarter is a different then they let.
Speaker 1: The quarters you know what, listen, you know another adjustment. I wanted to talk about, what's the light skin kid with the big ass shag on the back. He came in there. He came in like Caruso.
Speaker 3: He going it Randall different, bro, I'm telling you that's here.
Speaker 9: Three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they shown they listen, they throwing different dynamics in the game that we ain't seen like this.
Speaker 2: You feel me, Yeah, he ain't playing all played during the regular season. He came in there like, let me show its down.
Speaker 1: Just like that was like something. They pulled that out the back pocket.
Speaker 5: He played like when they had. But outside of that, he.
Speaker 1: Came there knocking like they saw how Randall was doing everybody, and he slowed that down. He got up on it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't so much now, Oh no, I'm right here. You got the back. Ain't no batter down.
Speaker 1: Listen. He came in there like I'm gonna change. Slow this up, slow this up. I ain't playing no way, so I don't say about my files. I'm slow this down, slow this down. I don't know what you thought, big fellow, hold on. Yeah, right, So now I think Minnesota just got show down a little bit. Get Randa in the spots, find a way to make Rudy go Bear more effective. I think with drawing kicks. Man, when you get to the Cup. Like first off, you gotta be at a catch in finish hold on Minnesota shot way too many jump shots for me.
Speaker 3: They did not get to the Cup.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, everybody's on the elbows and boxes. But you can drive the ball, bro, You can drive the ball, and you can get to the Cup.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: For sure, a lot of bigs or not interior shot blockers to say. Obviously check and talking sound can block some shots. But man, you can get to the Cup on this team, and you don't have to. In order to have Rudy to be effective, you're gonna have to get to the Cup because he's the drop off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just can't asking him.
Speaker 2: He got to be able to catch and go right up because he put the ball down at times and he just to.
Speaker 1: Just who he worked with in the summer, Bro, he can, Man, he can use some real good dream work, you know what I'm saying, because a lot of time go up, just go right back up, trying to get to the right show to go up. That's it. I broke some TVs watching he God damn it, one for three in Game one. You got for him to be more effective. Man, we need him to. Yeah, he gotta, he gotta, he gotta, you know, he got he gotta be in the game and he gotta give me a double double. He gotta block some shots and be in there like Lances. He gotta make his presence feeld in that game seven versus the Lake, Yeah, I think you know what the Wolves game two gotta establish some fucking respect. Yeah, they gotta put somebody. They gotta throw some elbows. You remember we talked about how to you with Indiana show up with elevated music, and then we had to stop, it's gonna be New York.
Speaker 3: So that's how mean.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the same thing. We're going to financing ship. It looks it looks like okay, see it's like harmonized and then perfect Minnesota jumped this up. Yeah they got it. They gotta they're more a great. They got to bring like the alley to this ship. Like nah, hold on it all.
Speaker 5: Right, let's talk some offseason look ahead stuff.
Speaker 1: But the first thing I want to ask about to be a long off season.
Speaker 6: So Nuggets losing Game seven, ok, Jokic was asked if you felt that was a championship ross you said we didn't win, so obviously we can't.
Speaker 5: If we could, we would win it. Got two more years under contract.
Speaker 6: Uh, they's got player option in twenty seven, twenty eight, MPJ thirty eight million next year, he's got two more years. Aaron Gordon four years left, Jamal Murray four years left on a Steel.
Speaker 1: What you're doing in Denver, you're changing it up, You're doing something. No, I got to upgrade.
Speaker 2: You go up the best player in the league, and I gotta get better. I gotta put some pieces around him Mann for these next two years.
Speaker 1: We gotta go for it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think they need to find a way to upgrade. And if that's gotta be moving Michael Porter Junior Jamal Murray. Uh, you know, I think the main stage obviously is Joker, and I think you gotta keep Aaron Gordon outside of that.
Speaker 1: If I can upgrade.
Speaker 2: And I love Jamal Murray, but Jamal Murray got it like he just I don't know which Jamal Murray's gonna show up, and I need somebody that I could count on, like with Joker that if I don't play up to like the super super MVP that I know he gonna come with it, and it's gotta be another player that I could count on, and they don't have another player like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna keep him Gordon and Jamal Murray.
Speaker 2: I mean, my only mainstage is Joker and Aaron Gordon. If I can get better anywhere else, and it's hard to get better in the Murray position because if you get better at Murray spot, you're gonna have to get an All Star because he's a borderline All Star. So but Michael Porter Junior, I just felt like, maybe I don't know if it's injury, but he didn't play with the necessary intensity that you need in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying to win. You didn't seem president. Yeah, exactly, Like just too many games he wasn't there. Yeah, like if you're not making threes, I'm not tripping. But ye on the defensive end.
Speaker 2: Yeah still yeah, be a defensive like that's what I did. That's what no present, no present at all. So if I can find a way to upgrade that.
Speaker 1: Brown kid like him, yeah, you gotta keep ro He's got championship pedigree. He come from Kansas. They won the national championship game to he want to stay t to and his personally he wanted to talk.
Speaker 2: He like I like guys with championship pedigree, and he showed he played like that and there he he he a dude, that's like like a he like a Caruso.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, he definitely he could be like a Caruso. Would you bring a new coach in him? Absolutely? New coach. They need a new coach. I like Adam and I don't know if he has the base. I don't know if he has when over and taking over. I need somebody take over.
Speaker 3: Your huddle player, take over your huddle.
Speaker 1: You gotta be like you know what, I'm more than a couple of times. Yeah, that was two. That was too fire?
Speaker 5: Are they one game better with that on?
Speaker 1: Coach? No? And then now with that roster it is not a depth. Let me say something to you too, man about about a coach, like like, uh, Mike, Mike Malone. Man, Yeah, you know that position as a coach man is probably one of the more difficult because you gotta not only not finagle, but you got to balance out egos and so much other things right, and then you're taking direction from upstairs from whatever that is right, But at the end of the day, it's excellent o's and it's a coach's job to push best players. It's coaches job to to to to put players in the best positions to be successful. But then I think it also needs to be dialogue between your best players and your coach, and that dialogue can be healthy for the whole whole part of it. And if you don't, then that's when I think things should be changed. You do not in the middle of trying to reach a goal like the NBA Finals, And my suggestion, in my opinion, I've been around the ball for a long time and never seen nobody right. When you get ready to go for the thick of it, fire your coach or you fire your general.
Speaker 8: You never seen right.
Speaker 1: When you jump on the battlefield, you getting ready whatever, you kill off the general, you say no, you're not like what And then you ask the players to go out there and try to perform without the coach that you had this whole year that's won you a championship. So come on, man, So we all got to be accountable in this, and we gotta be realistic in this. We asked the different fucking nuggets to go in there and do some unbelievable shit. And we asked an assistant coach to come in here and feel in for the fucking nigga who got him here. Naw, he can't say it.
Speaker 3: Nah, they can't say it, but we can say it. And that's what went on.
Speaker 1: Never never had a fucking chance. You got your best player, not only having to be a player, but he got to be a fucking coach.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you three motherfuckers with him.
Speaker 1: Man, get the fuck out of here. Bro. They don't pay nobody that much. God damn, you gotta be the coach in that too. No wonder joke. I ain't fucking doing nothing in the summer, No wonder. He had weddings and dancing on the table, man. Shit like nah, Bro, like that right there, Memphis too, Memphis too, because Memphis has players that you if you put it together, Bro, they man, listen, they're a good team too. You do not fire your fucking coach, man, and then end upstairs. Got to have an accountability for shit like that, Bro. That's the you go anywhere in the world. Have motherfucker IBM, Microsoft, all the dope companies they got ahead that that head has a team of motherfuckers making it work. You chop off anything up top of the head, the body will fall. That's that's physics in it the fuck man, Like, come on, man, I saw that shit, Like, damn man, that's hard on joking man, Then guess what you go home with that and your woman and your kids and your friends. Man, you know what I'm saying, Like we as fans, when we turn it off, it's off right, we see it no more. Man, When you a player and that shit all loans you. That shit when you go to the restaurant, when you leave the rest of that late, you're getting your car, you're smelling.
Speaker 3: It's on you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, bro, Like, yeah, but Denver got to make some major changes this year, and you know what, I think that they've had a run with this group and it's time that it's time to come in and change the whole thing. Real shit.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, just just closing this MPG in the series of Okay, see seven points a game shot thirty percent three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how much is that? Him dealing with the injury to the shoulder, city what not to sit out? Well, yeah, he did more help. He did more hurt than help. You know what I'm saying. If you're doing all that and you ain't got no energy, sit down because it's another guy is sitting over there waiting to get in here. What's the little light, light skinned kid that came in shot the threes, gave us some great energy strather, he came in, he was ready.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I actually say listen, and then I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I don't know, if Denver's built for the future.
Speaker 5: They're spending a lot of money.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, I got you they got But.
Speaker 3: Are you built for the future? Do you have do you have an ant man? Do you have a shame? Do you have a young guard?
Speaker 1: You have a young big Okay, you got the best in the world for the next five years. If you got the best player for the next five years, you gotta put some pieces. Listen, bro, they're not built to be up against what's running the West right now. You got look at Shade, they seven eight nine dogs.
Speaker 3: Look at look at Minnesota seven nine dogs.
Speaker 1: Like if they had a had like of themar DeRozan with that team right now, well, who what yoker just he ain't got to be the because he ain't got to.
Speaker 2: Be the best player or the second best player every night, because he gonna give you more than what MIKEA.
Speaker 1: Porter Jr. Gave you. He gonna give you more than that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If he come out there and be a solid fifteen and on a good night give you a Dub Dub five, which he can do, That's.
Speaker 1: Why I would target. Listen, this list's gonna be different next year. This listen after after the draft in the summer year, this list gonna change a gear. I gotta figure out where KD gonna go. KD gonna set the tone. Him and jan is gonna set the tone up the league. Where Yannis go, KD you go, That's gonna set the tone.
Speaker 5: Free agency isn't super strong this offseason, so it's a lot of trades.
Speaker 1: That then check this. This is the first time that under two hundred kids actually into the draft. You saw that there's one hundred and fifty three kids in the draft this year. It ain't even deep like that. No, that's not a lot. It should be four hundred, it should be three hundred. I think there's one fifty three into one fifty three into the draft. I think one eighty four because in school and chat and it's other avenues to make money playing basketball in other leagues too, it's a pay cut to go, bro, Yeah, it is for them second round. Well, listen, I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen. If I'm college. You're gonna find a way to resign your seniors or to be able to extend them, which makes your offense look better, makes everything more efficient. Right, No one's investing in freshmen. No more people are investing in two your play five stars. Everything that juco is hot right now because you've done two years and hot and the cop come on in here. We're gonna we're gonna put you right. You know what I'm saying. So now we need development leagues. Who's developing the freshman, who's taking the freshman, getting them to the junior, who's even going through that G league gonna come in here and say, hey, are you freshmen who we don't want to go to college? We got two fifty for you, who wonna make two hundred fifty thousand a year. Bro, That's where we're at right now. We're finna have a bunch of semi leagues with a bunch of semi players playing in it.
Speaker 6: So Ever since the NIL started, every year the people declaring for the draft has dropped every single year. So this year it's one hundred and six players. Last year was one hundred and ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yes, what year before? Guess what. You can go to college now, make twenty million in college and say I'm good, I don't need to go to the pros. I'm good. I'm gonna go ahead. And you know what I'm saying. I mean not twenty million, man, motherfuckers. Man, that kid going on fucking Utah making seven million, making seven top, that's the top of the okay. So yeah, that's just.
Speaker 6: That's just the school NIL. That's not any sort of endorsements or anything else too.
Speaker 5: So that's tickets point. You can make a lot more.
Speaker 1: I saw Texas signed some linebackers of some football niggas. Anybody walked up to a lambo and got in it. Everybody walked up to a lambo truck about and lemn.
Speaker 3: Lineman, Bro. I don't know what I was looking at.
Speaker 1: Bro. They all signed, they got their keys, they jumped in the lamb bow truck, Like, what the fuck is this? That's wow? Bro, that's listen in il college is changing the mentality of the professional as it ship because you guess what if you don't really love balling, you just want to get in for the preser, You're gonna be out the league about two years.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta love love like when your back hurt kind of love or your leg hurt kind of love. Like, Man, this this commitment here is a different commitment because any some days you want to get out of bed or you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to you come in here.
Speaker 1: You I'm around Pete Boy, and I'm around anybody else. Great, that's gonna look different, right Bro, I'm just sharing. You don't understand, bro, You and right there you see him every day. And if I don't shame, it's that one day, the one day we await and I don't do shit. Shit we see each other anyway, I'll running to each other. You know what I'm saying? Like, Lord, eight months, eight months around the motherfucker. Man, think about that. You gotta love that. You gotta because if not, Bro, it's gonna wig you out because everybody in the league loves basketball. I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Just closing the door on the Texas thing, it was a Lamborghini dealership in Texas that that gifted a lot of the players on the team of Lamborghini.
Speaker 3: Who is the donor to the school?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Next team I want to ask you about offseason wise is the Celtics. Obviously Tatum's hurt out, probably for the whole next season. Porzingis owed around thirty million bucks expiring deal. True Holidays got three years left at like thirty four to thirty five.
Speaker 5: Million a year. Kind of how do they move forward?
Speaker 6: They got new owners and there's a big tax penalty coming next year for these guys if they keep their roster in tech.
Speaker 5: So what do you think they do or what should they do?
Speaker 1: What you think about the seams? I think weld you.
Speaker 2: I am a little word because next year Tatum maybe out for the year, right, So I gotta figure I can't win a championship without him.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen. So what I gotta do is start trying to plan ahead.
Speaker 2: I gotta reconfigure this roster to where if I can trim some of the fat and still keep a championship roster, Because as long as I gotta Tatum and Brown for the next three I can still the window still open.
Speaker 1: But if I can cut costs and figure out how to upgrade, maybe get younger and upgrade is keep us in the mix for two years from now. That's what I got to plan for upgrade. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, you understand where Persia is at. I understand where Drew is at. But right now, my core, when I look at it moving forward, it's Jaylen Brown, Jason Tatum, and Derek White. There untradeable holiday pausingers, pusingius.
Speaker 1: Listen, lord, well the thing is they getting older and they are part of the cores. But like you said, the tax is coming up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for every three million standards at twenty five.
Speaker 1: Million dollar money man, yeah, money, Yeah, there's money. Listen, It don't even matter though they're gonna make another motherfucker pay for You understand that this is what it's going on right now.
Speaker 2: If he's looking at the new lens ticket, these owners they trying to cut costs. For the reason they traded Luca is because they don't want to give them that three forty five You know what I'm saying. So they looking like, oh they not they want to win, but they in the money making business too, which we got to understand.
Speaker 1: These are business people like I love the sport, I love this, but we're in it to make money. I'm not trying to just blow cash when I don't have to. So they gonna do something.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to look at, say, every three million I spend on losing twenty five million.
Speaker 1: How that sounds. It sounds like some money shit. Yeah, but I don't care how much money you got. You don't want to just lose twenty five to one hundred two hundred million. I get that in taxi. I do also know we're making money, so it like it's coming out of understand So it's coming out of machine. And guess what that you go up. The first few years we losing, Okay, listen, and that's why we get the big tax break. First year, we losing. Everybody coming in here though, first year gonna be R and D. Anyway, second year is when you years we might lose money. Second year, this is when you're gonna make some bread because you not did your R and D in the first year, right, And then guess what if the crown gotta go to the crown roll gotta go up a quarter or a dollar or the motherfucking seven up.
Speaker 3: Gotta go up two dollars.
Speaker 1: Or you know popcorn got go up? Okay, yeah, that's what's gonna pay for it. The business is gonna pay for it. And guess what this ain't coming out of your pocketing up. This is the earnings of the game, Bro, This is what the game brings in. How they chopping it down, using it for whatever is whatever. But you gotta have porzingis in there. Bro. I don't know if I got dry white and their three like that, but I see what you're doing. I hear it.
Speaker 3: It's a fok for me.
Speaker 1: Don't found with this. Ain't nothing wrong with the siege. I will actually make the bench a little deeper. I'll bring some Well, how do you do that? Then you make the bench deeper? Well, you gotta give up something to get something. You know that. You know the game is played na, But in these days you can also get some good assets. Not no, no good assets. I said a good asset, get I said, a good asset for cheap? Yeah, but you know you gotta give up something, said a good asset for cheap? You finished change? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like a little solid like somebody that. Man, I'm going blank on all this because I wasn't team, but I'll say a motherfucker who is is actually bringing somebody like old boy over there in Portland? Who grant Jeremy grant ware in Portland? You need to try to get him over there? And where in Boston? Boston? Yeah? And put Aware grand where in Boston? Put him where? Three folk, two one? All that here?
Speaker 8: Fo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think he bad in Persias. I ain't saying that, but I'm saying you need to add something like that athlete, uh energetic pogo stick. Yeah, I say granted, motherfucking though he ain't know what I will.
Speaker 6: Say Portland wanted Drew Holliday last before he went to the Celtics.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about jew Holiday? Man, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying break the shop, and I'm saying pay the tax.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're gonna you're gonna throw in the towel next year, but you're keeping everybody, right, So let's say.
Speaker 8: We keep everybody who threw the towel.
Speaker 1: Then what that means, Well, they probably can't win a championship without Jason, right. I don't know. It depends on what I'm adding now. Just Jason helped absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But how you're gonna add something significant without giving up something significant?
Speaker 1: So listen to me. They work as they work, they work as a as a supporting group. I actually see Derrick White being better next year. I see Drew Holliday being better. I see uh uh Jay Brown being better. Now I see Persia is being better. They gonna support and cast, gonna have the young fellows down in their twenty six twenty eight A game.
Speaker 3: So guess what.
Speaker 1: Everybody goes up a couple of points and booster and then give me, give me, give me some great pieces off the bench. Two three guys. Second, That's how I'm saying. They're gonna not one person's gonna make up that absence. That's gonna have to be a supporting cast, right, you know what I'm saying. That's that's what I'm saying here. And I think you make that up bye bye by having assets and talent. That's what I'm saying. Wow, you over there trying to get better with a fan like, gonna get better, six Ers, New York, gonna get better, Miami. Everybody gonna be getting better to what they care. They gonna be getting better to what they got help. They were just catching up though, Yeah, they was catching up. That they're go get better than a year ago. We was talking about the Green machine steamrolling through everybody in the league. Prezingis goes down, it didn't stop ship They still kept Seingo. Now the league is calling up because we got a player he hurt. He is totally Przingoes Prizias dealing with something we don't even know. You know what I'm saying, juhae, they had something he was dealing. I'm not saying for it to be perfect, there's got to be steamroll. But yeah, those other teams are getting better. But if they're better, they're not better than the Celtics. A man out, That's what I'm saying. The Sixers still got a bunch of shit. They gotta figure out. Orlando still need to figure out. You know what I'm saying. They hurt. Yeah, they had numbers list them being hurt and leveled the playing field. Man. Well, I'm just saying everybody caught up now, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: So, Now so the window cracks open a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hell yes, yes, and it's gonna be what just Tatum looked like when he come next year, what he looks like when you come back. You know what I'm saying. That's that's we can't forget that.
Speaker 6: So the only free agents of like the rotation guys for the Celtics and stuff an off season is out Horford. We don't know if he's gonna retire now he's thirty nine years old.
Speaker 1: And then Luke Cornett, So Cornet, you gotta resign.
Speaker 3: Luke Cornett, you gotta get cold.
Speaker 2: You can get a good deal for him. Uh, and then we can find a way to get the young boys something in this this year. He got to develop, now, wash gotta developed.
Speaker 5: Now, all right's some game picks.
Speaker 3: Let's get some game picks.
Speaker 6: Baby Thursday, she Wolves at Thunder game two, Thunder seven and a half point favorites at home.
Speaker 1: Let's I know he, let's I know he never come. Put your god a buzz off your gogs on. Then that's a bus over there. Okay, see, let's go see I got the okay, seem the colors on the day lying okay, see lying, Okay, see he's lying, Okay, see I got these okay see okay, colors all the day, he's not believed. Okay, okay, see colors all the day. It's all good. Let's get in there. I'm making my gold cart. It's all good. Don't switch sides now, don't switch up now. You on that side, now, stay on that side. Ain't going nowhere. Give me the wool, matter of fact, give.
Speaker 3: Me the wolves through this whole thing. No, ask me no more. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm getting four five six self making.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you sleep at night and you and then knocked out and you hit the wooooo, do the dogs start barking? Yeah? You know that's that's how they said, co co co co co co coo. I don't know what that is. I don't know what that is. No, that's how That's how the coyotes sounds. I just say coyotes. These wolves coyotes like coyotes. The coyotes, the coyotes. Nah, and it looks like no, wolves like coyotes. They look like coyotes to me, I don't know what that Isyo.
Speaker 3: Sounds like that's a rooster. That sound like a roost.
Speaker 1: You never heard the coyotes. You don't know what church don't they sound like that?
Speaker 5: And what they do is they make it calling. They make it sound like a small animal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, Then the dog runs out and then yeah, sounds like some karayote ship. Yeah yeah, kayot ship. Wolves don't do that.
Speaker 3: You'll see your ass. We'll see you. You see the wolf.
Speaker 1: I'm not your wist and on everybody else.
Speaker 3: Then I catch a wags, right, I ain't no, yeah, yeah right, we got you.
Speaker 1: Support. Ripping this thing apart, Ripping.
Speaker 3: This thing apart.
Speaker 1: The wolves, right, coyotes, y'all. Gonn see that big black, motherfucking wolf standing up there. Ships see a seen no real big black wolf. You know what I'm saying, other than the one sitting right here. You know what I'm saying. I'm talking about real life big Harry, big guys looking at your air, big thing.
Speaker 8: Where have you seen a wolf?
Speaker 1: I lived in Minnesota and no real wolves outside of the roast. Let's go to the wild wolf. You serious?
Speaker 8: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: It's wild wolves in Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Ain't no way, man, That's how I know you ain't never been to the north and ain't no wild wolves in Minnesota. That's that's a state. Man. Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, some w n B A action.
Speaker 5: We got Liberty at Fever.
Speaker 1: Chance and listen, real shit, I want to see that dude and Kaitlyn Clark do a shootout.
Speaker 3: That's what I want.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of that smoke being dug who got the best jay in the league. And you can put Page in that too, you know what I'm talking about. I got Fever.
Speaker 2: What's the She's not playing this year, She's not playing with these hard files this year. Kaitlyn not playing with the hard files no more. Bro, she off that ship.
Speaker 5: Take it here, you got for this one?
Speaker 3: Give me a Liberty, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm taking the fever. They gonna make some Listen, man, they're liberty playing at a high level man, and conness is everything. Yeah, yeah, you're saying, you're saying, Kaitlyn shitt in the tone with all these hard files tone out here. She's like, I'm coming for that m v P. She won't. She she ain't.
Speaker 3: She got between her and Nest.
Speaker 2: Just won a chip, right right, pretty well, I gotta give it to her right now. People forget how she was at uh Organ. Yeah, yeah, she was killing that organ. I was thinking she was doing that. She was kind of doing the same thing Kaitlyn was doing that organ that people didn't recognize it.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm trying to tell you this. She was getting a triple Listen Page Becker Page was doing that ship too. It's just sad.
Speaker 2: The girl came on at the right time when waves started catching and she jumped on her surfboard and caught that wave that.
Speaker 3: D ball p when she shot there. You go back on Michigan game.
Speaker 1: I think it's doing that. A next school was doing that to it Oregon. I knew that. Just so what I'm saying, I'm talking about sophomore year when she went to Michigan and she she was coming from Banlondet for the mother y'all know what I'm talking about. Some games where you're like, what the fuck? She came up like back to back and let it go.
Speaker 2: She But the thing is, can she hit me with the fade of the fade? Three stepped into the laught, left stepped into the laugh.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, do you see Cooper Flag having a similar impact as Kate as Caitlyn Clark? Do you see him having like that kind of that joke? You see what happened with the NBA Summer League. NBA sumer League sold out. NBA Summer League has already sold out to see the flag his games, his game. I'm just saying, the audience to media is there. No, probably been like this is Wimby you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: That was a year ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was two years ago, two years ago.
Speaker 1: About Kevin Clark last year? So win sold out? Before that? You had h Yeah, yeah, Bronnie want to see Brian. Yeah, I'm gonna Caty some games this year.
Speaker 3: No, but listen, let me say this.
Speaker 1: I gotta say this. All you first, second, even third year players that are playing, Yeah, y'all should be in Summer League. I don't think no players that I see right now in our league that has been playing in the league for the first, second, and third year. Yeah, I feel like y'all can still use development. Y'all can still use these games in these runs. I'm not saying play every game, but yeah, it ain't no big distinction, no more uh that it used to have with your first ship players and your second third. It ain't no big distinction. They're all in the same development pool. They're all developing on the same levels. And then too, if you are playing in some league you should play some league. We're not coming to see you play one or two games and simulate all that ship man. Some league is for you to actually simulate the league and in the short amount of time with not just talent, but how your body react, how you perform and being you know, like, this is all simulation within these little days that some league has put on. So yeah, I hope I hope they take that consideration and play more. Yeah, you know it helps summer league. Nobody wants to come see the best players play one.
Speaker 3: Or two games.
Speaker 1: Like the fuck is this facts? You know what I'm saying? Real shit, man. Some league is there for development, man. So yeah, man, we got the film festival coming. Boy man, we're about to do the podcast league. Man, We're about to have some of league lit Pete Truth after Dark, Truth after Dark, LFE Truth about to open up the Truth Flam so everybody can come in and meet the future lover not fin the Light. We're gonna have mothering Vegas on fire for like a whole month. July is July is film festival or a church barbecue this weekend. Let's get on. I'm getting on. Letnna get the ribs out before you close.
Speaker 5: Out some new news and sports. Nfls letting NFL players play in the flag football for the Olympics. Give me your five flag football team, quarterback, two receivers to defenders.
Speaker 1: If I had to pick five my quarterbacks for shoe, Lamar over pack. Well, I need a running I need to run for the flag. You can't go. You can't charge the US can't charge the flag though, So he back there just like hut and they take off. Yeah, you can charge the flag. You can charge.
Speaker 3: You can charge the fly.
Speaker 1: You can't charge the flag. And that quarterback and run. No, you can't charge the flag. You can't charge.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta do ten Mississippi.
Speaker 1: I can't you ain't.
Speaker 3: Charge running.
Speaker 8: You can charge the flag.
Speaker 3: Now, you can't charge the flag.
Speaker 1: You got five Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Ten Mississippi.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can just no. Just like in the Pro Bowl. You watch the Pro Bowl that can they charge the fly?
Speaker 5: Count?
Speaker 1: There's one Mississippi. You gotta Caroline. I can't but your quarterback and run. So I need Lamar pat Yeah, but I'm just I like Lamar in the flag. H Yeah, I'm gonna take Tyreek Hill. I need some speed. Out there in jamar chase to defenders. Defenders, Yeah, defenders, you know that defender. No, but you're saying five though, So my quarterback, defenders just give me two defenders, give me sauce. Right, and uh, let's see. Take the young fella. Nah, I was thinking about the young fella I likes.
Speaker 8: I like his brother, the young fella, the Colorado child.
Speaker 1: Hunter.
Speaker 6: You can't run the ball within five yards of the end zone. Field is seventy by twenty five yards. It's a forty minute game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've got.
Speaker 5: Four downs to reach midfield and then four sorts.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the rules, yeah, so it just makes it.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just it's it's just a bunch of hell marriage. You're just west coasting the whole time. That's that makes for I mean, that's how normal flag is.
Speaker 5: How's the world gonna compete? What country is with that?
Speaker 1: So let me tell you something. You got three years to put the infrastructure in facts and you got a bunch of you got you got three years to train a bunch of sprinters and motherfucker that was on the track team. Or how to catch a mother for a football fris If you can catch a Frisbee. You catch football, right, So it's a bunch of motherfuckers in Frisbee a month for two pounds. Who says going to Frisbee? You just out there like this throwing man? I got it mine, I'm just trying to throw here.
Speaker 3: You'll throw your whole out.
Speaker 1: Who do you like?
Speaker 5: Take it? If you were to build build a roster?
Speaker 3: Oh shit?
Speaker 1: So since you charged the quarterback and ship, give me Pat, mam. I'm I'm like Lamar, but give me Pat my home. Yeah, I'm on almost like chasing Jeffers tho, I'm gonna take them l Shoe boy, you know what I'm saying. No, Justin, I said Justin? He said Justin. I saideff Jeffers up in the Jefferson chasing Justin chasing Justin Shoe? Yeah yeah?
Speaker 10: And uh to defenders, let me see who am I my defenders. I like sauce too, saut dough. I like soft and sauce.
Speaker 1: I like sat. That was a good one, Pete, I'm doing a Chicago I like the kid in uh uh In Dallas though, I like parsons Man him and him and Diggs. I like him and digs Man. He's gonna be I like defendit.
Speaker 3: Digs he before he got hurt.
Speaker 1: The other Digs is healthy this year for no, not from Texas here Patriots, Yeah, I know talking about about the one from Dallas. Back the corner. I like Trayvon, give me sauce some Trayvon like that. Those are the picture of the weed, yes, sir,