Speaker 1: From Hollywood to You.
Speaker 2: Air on Air with a Ryan.
Speaker 3: Seacrest Monday morning. Sorry, sorry, I'm okay with it. It's okay, I'm okay, it's okay, I'm okay. Everything is to take my prey right now? Sure is it's the last Monday today of September.
Speaker 2: And then no, are you so shocked? Like don't you realize what the date is when you wait?
Speaker 4: No, I don't, like, I don't clock that it's the last Monday of the month, like meaning next Monday, it's already going to be October.
Speaker 2: Meaning Wednesday, it's going to be October.
Speaker 3: Oh, how can we help?
Speaker 4: I don't need any help, I'm good.
Speaker 3: How can we help? I just want to make it less traumatic when you find out the day of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so dramatic for her.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a lot that happens in October, okay, Like what Halloween Halloween my best friend's birthday.
Speaker 3: You say Halloween or Halloween?
Speaker 2: I say Halloween, Halloween, Halloween? Yeah, why do you say Halloween?
Speaker 4: This is Halloween. This is Halloween, pumpkin skreen and Halloween Halloween.
Speaker 3: I say Halloween. Well, I say hollow, Like, do.
Speaker 2: Are you tanyallween?
Speaker 4: Halloween. No, I'm Tanya.
Speaker 3: She's not asking like arill answer a point. This is why we come back, everybody. This is it? Do you see?
Speaker 2: This is also why we need a break in.
Speaker 3: A weird way when it gets to Friday, we need a breather. But man, come Monday. It's like I missed it. I literally missed it. Yeah, which is a strange concept, isn't it. So here we are We're back to give it to us again until next Friday. Yeah, Today's National Coffee Day. That's something to get behind. Love love, love love coffee Love National Coffee Day. I told you guys last year with a story that I got so excited about the coffee that I called the eight hundred number on the back of the pack. I get to tell him how good it is, right, Like, who is this guy?
Speaker 2: Nobody ever calls this number?
Speaker 3: I told them it was me, I says Ryan Seacrest. I like to tell the whoever I can tell that I love this coffee so much. It helps me get through my day. Somebody I look forward to, and I think they should know. And also why is it so good? And I was very curious and I was bored during the day on Saturday, we at the festival, and I slept and didn't work out, and I had a couple hours it just chill. Didn't want to go do anything too vagacy. Yeah, so I just called a coffee place. And you wonder why you wonder why sometimes don't you? Why have you met someone? Well, because you spend Saturday mornings in Las Vegas calling the back of a coffee bean company on their one eight hundred number line.
Speaker 4: I was on FaceTime that whole morning. Wow, my husband and friends, two friends, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Today's National Coffee Day. Also Biscotti Day. That seemed to go together. Have your birthday to Halsey. Halsey has a birthday today. First ever Rams game in La was seventy nine years ago today they lost to the Eagles. That was nineteen forty six. Clouds this morning, sunshine later highs in the mid seventies, low eighties inland. Ryan's roses. I'll tell you about that Ryan's roses this morning. So it's gonna happen at seven forty and she says that her husband's location on his phone keeps going off and on. She thinks it has to do with her best friend. We'll find out in a few now. I want to think Venta White. They've seen her Friday on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune. She gave me a new clock. And it's a game changer, this new clock. Because I keep reading articles about don't be near your phone when you sleep. It's not good over time.
Speaker 4: Right, can you say those articles?
Speaker 3: I will, and frankly, I think it's true. I have felt more rested, I've felt more engaged without my phone near my head all night. I don't know. Maybe it's placebo, maybe it's me just thinking about that.
Speaker 2: No, but is this all out that they're saying the same thing about smart watches.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. But so this clock projects the time on the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. No, it's just a clock.
Speaker 3: Awful, it's amazing. It's just an alarm clock. Simple. It's got a m PM and alarm. That's it rejected up on your ceiling. Open your eyes and it tells you the time.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: It's literally like a countdown clock. No, it's great because like if.
Speaker 4: You wake up in the middle of the night, you're not supposed to look your phone to see what time it is, because you're not.
Speaker 3: But but I don't have my phone.
Speaker 4: I know, but you said the time.
Speaker 3: No, but you said only your phone.
Speaker 4: See, it's not the time knowing the time.
Speaker 3: I think the phone issue outweighs the time issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the screen on the phone itself. This is a very soft lit ye like a cloud.
Speaker 3: Oh so nice?
Speaker 5: Right there?
Speaker 2: Wait, I want to get on that sounds awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got so excited a couple of times overnight. This is not my third fourth night with it. So excited, I'm like, wow, I have so much more time. I don't have to turn around or look over, grab anything, or knock over a bottle of water. Air it is the time?
Speaker 2: Is it also an alarm?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so my phone's now in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Good for you. These are big moves, she said.
Speaker 3: Van of White told me that she has these clocks all over the place, in every room, like she loves these clocks projecting the time on the ceiling. It's again one of those simple little things. Last week, a water pic. This week, a clock display on your ceiling. A lot of people on social media that they're changing their alarms now, their clocks for spooky season. Their phones. They still got their phones? Fine, yeah to spooky stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, I do that with my ring doorbell.
Speaker 3: Oh so you do you can?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can switch it to be something spooky. It was like a scary witch sound or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the more popular ones here is overture from Phantom of the Optop. That's a good one to spooky's theatrical powerful. Could you wake up to that?
Speaker 2: No, I'd sleep right through that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't sleep right through it, but it wouldn't motivate me to wake up by all the spooky sounds like And that's one of the ones that I like. I prefer these things can do a.
Speaker 2: Sound you can't wake up to that?
Speaker 3: Sure if that came on next to me, I would wake up sure way light sleeper. So do you have a spooky sound in your alarm? If you do, will you actually will you play the sound into the talkback or can you send it to us in the talkback? I want to hear what if you're changing your sound to the season, or do you change your sound for the holiday season. I'd love to hear what you're gonna use as your wake up sound. Is there a movie called Bad Moms? Yes there is, so here's a new scene and action siciny Am.
Speaker 2: I a bad mom because I haven't been able to go to a Charger game this season because the first home one was in Brazil that wasn't gonna happen. Then the next home game was when it was our iHeart Rate of Music festival. So the next home game is this Sun Day, and we're so excited to go. However, Maxin has a baseball game in the morning, and that would mean that we wouldn't be able to tailgate. But like tailgating is like the best part of like the whole Charger game experience. And it's our first one and we have like a group of like twenty people will probably like five or six cars deep of tailgating, Like it's like a block party when we do these tailgates so much fun. So I'm just gonna have to skip his baseball game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, you got other kids, Max, and get over it. You got other kids, all right, Fine, we don't have one team a ton of kids. I mean right, it's not bad, mommy. I'm sure you went to a game already, right or two this season?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yes exactly, And I'm gonna be I have to do the snacks next week.
Speaker 3: And so you're gonna be full on and frankly, I gotta tell you, Maxin's gonna like it. It's a little relief, less stressed when the parents are watching.
Speaker 2: Oh great, see I like this outlook. I was kind of feeling the guilt.
Speaker 3: You cannot feel bad and carry the guilt on this. You actually need this for you, for him. You need to see your team to be a better mom for the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: For Maxim, I agree with you, and.
Speaker 3: You won't do orange slices and that typical stuff because you're gonna get created. Oh no, you're gonna go deep on this. Why because you had a weekend off and you want to impress the team, the other parents and your boy.
Speaker 2: I wait, I love this. You should be my motivational speaker for.
Speaker 3: All my I'm happy to record this my internal.
Speaker 4: Debates that I have with myself because they say, maybe you can try and do both.
Speaker 2: No, I can't do both.
Speaker 4: What if you just for a little bit of the game.
Speaker 3: If she wants the tailgate, a little bit of.
Speaker 4: A little bit of Maxim's game, Like.
Speaker 3: You can't win.
Speaker 2: We all have to meet the Burger King off of Century over by Sofi Stadium time at like eight thirty in the morning to take a game caravan in.
Speaker 4: Sometimes his game.
Speaker 2: The game isn't Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not an advocate of half doing either of these things. Either you go full speed on one or you go home.
Speaker 4: See, I'm gonna advocate for Havy. Havy.
Speaker 2: No, his game's at nine thirty. There's no way.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 3: You're never fully committed. You're always half in and half out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be He's gonna get to carpet with one of his friends and like you know, he'll have a fun little day.
Speaker 3: So you know, my kneears resolution is carry no guilt. I love that.
Speaker 4: That's so hard to do.
Speaker 3: It'll change by the time we get to New Year's but for now, that's what I'm thinking. Carry no guilt. You can't it just take it bogged you down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: I'm tired for that. All right? That was great? Well turn it all around here this morning. See what a couple of days off from each other does.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The best position to sleep in to protect against memory decline is next. I'll tell you one of two point seven kiss FM. What position do you sleep in? Backside? Think about this wherever you are in your part in your way to work, way to school. How do you sleep? A brain health expert says how you sleep could play an important role in staving off memory loss in later life. The best positions on your side now, everybody tells me this. My shoulders and arm fall asleep on my side. I have tried. I've tried again. I put pillows between my legs. I put pillows under my shoulders. I cannot get to side sleeping, so I'm going to lose my mind soon.
Speaker 2: I used to be a stomach sleeper for so many years, and now I do side.
Speaker 4: I'm a stomach sleeper as well.
Speaker 3: I can't do it. You told us that during pregnancy you had to get guys.
Speaker 2: I am. I. Actually it's more comfortable for me to fall asleep on my back or my sides now because I did it for almost two years.
Speaker 3: I literally lay on my backs some time, stinking about you telling me that when you're pregnant you had to do this. I can do it, and I can't do it were pregnant.
Speaker 4: Literally what I would give to be a back sleeper, like I would give anything to be more comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yes, it doesn't, Yes, that's it seems like it would work better.
Speaker 4: Face isn't like smushed into the pillow. You don't have like all those creases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the other thing.
Speaker 3: Today's quote, try it if you can. Today's side sleeping. Today's quote stop showing up for people who wouldn't notice if you stopped, Like they need to treat you better. It is cause almost seven o'clock this morning. All right, Sisney's got the headlines first? What you got? FM Headlines with Sisney Well.
Speaker 2: Eight months after losing their homes in the Eton fire, Altadena residents came back to mark the beginning of the rebuild new Land movement has been reported in Rancho Palaces, where this is affecting at least three homes. Starbucks is closing dozens of locations in California as part of a new transformation strategy, and Bad Bunny will headline the twenty twenty six Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 3: Different Now, Mikayla is single, She's on the dating apps, a producer in the back room, a number of dating apps. And we've discussed before that the opening line, really, that first impression opening line is everything. And Mikaila a great job. I didn't even get a chance to thank you last week. She was my what were you my person at the radio news? That's right, call it wranguler man. We had a schedule. She kept on it professional and they said are you tired afterwards? And you said yes, I am. And then I think you said you were going out.
Speaker 6: I was going out.
Speaker 7: That was Saturday. I was like, I deserved to drink. I think yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you know they used to call them escorts talent escorts and then they changed it to wrangler a few years ago, but.
Speaker 3: I'm glad they did because this sounds kind of wrong.
Speaker 2: As your escort?
Speaker 3: How about how about that cracked team coming up with that one last year? All right, so here we go. The opening line is everything? Are these please tell me? These are real opening lines that you're getting on dating as.
Speaker 6: Correct Ice screenshot all of them.
Speaker 3: I can't get to these soon enough.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 7: So one of them was Professor Eutonium took his time when he made you sugar and spice and everything nice.
Speaker 6: I need that that smile though.
Speaker 3: Hold on, what was your reaction, MICHAELA?
Speaker 6: First, I was like, I don't even know what this means. I was like, it's kind of creepy.
Speaker 3: A little I don't know, and can someone tell me, is that a power puff reference?
Speaker 8: What is?
Speaker 7: He was a scientist who created and the Powerpuff Girls and he's their father.
Speaker 6: In the cartoon.
Speaker 3: I do not want you to go out with this guy.
Speaker 2: With this one. You can we put lines to yeah the top of one.
Speaker 4: Say something about sugar and spice, nothing, okay, exactly.
Speaker 2: You do have a beautiful smile, though, so I will give him that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not don't say it like that, bro.
Speaker 7: Next one to compare passport stamps over drinks.
Speaker 4: Cute.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's very generic, and but he's kind of cute, so I'd give him a pass.
Speaker 4: He's so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 3: Look, you're going to influence my opinions.
Speaker 2: You know what they do. They influence all of our opinions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta tell you, I'm going to give you a pass, bro, because you're better looking than you are as a typer.
Speaker 4: Maybe he loves traveling and he just wants to compare travels like.
Speaker 3: Not a great writer. No whatever, Okay, I don't care that guy talks. Look at him. He's got he's gotta have a good, solid, sort of like strength component to it.
Speaker 2: A great drawling he does.
Speaker 4: I love the next one.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's next, MICHAELA. These are opening lines, true opanized from her dating.
Speaker 2: We do this every week.
Speaker 3: These are so good, all right, go ahead? Next one.
Speaker 7: Good thing that my side hustle is travel writing, and I'm looking for a plus one for some amazing adventures.
Speaker 2: Yes, suh, A good thing that my side hustle is travel writing, and he's looking for a plus one and he's in that smile.
Speaker 4: He looks so wholesome.
Speaker 2: He might be a little too dorky cue for me.
Speaker 4: He wants to he wants.
Speaker 3: I like the second guy, the second guy, Channing Tatum. I like Channing Tatum. Who's next? What else?
Speaker 2: He travels a lot too, because that means he's not gonna be around.
Speaker 6: So the next one, I'm a really nice boy with the personality. Winky face? What are your last two?
Speaker 3: Why is he wiki?
Speaker 6: I did not need this one?
Speaker 3: Does he not have a personality? If you wink when you say if I have so, you're not nice. You don't have personality? Why are you winking at me? Pass?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pass? That's bad.
Speaker 6: And then this one, I know what I want for Christmas?
Speaker 2: No, wait, I like it dirty Santo like get out?
Speaker 6: I like it and then the last one, make sure.
Speaker 3: To get it. I don't get I don't get it.
Speaker 2: He's saying that he wants Mikayla for Christmas.
Speaker 4: He wants for Christmas is her.
Speaker 7: He responded to a photo of me during Christmas time that was like a Christmas tream.
Speaker 3: Gives context.
Speaker 6: That's why, all.
Speaker 3: Right, are his eyes closing the picture? I think he was looking.
Speaker 6: Down at him taking a photo of him in the mirror.
Speaker 3: He's kind of good looking. Number two I think too. And the final opening line that you got in.
Speaker 6: Your dating up, This one was funny.
Speaker 7: Make sure to wear tight shoes on our first date, Mikayla, because I plan to knock your socks off.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: How many times has he used that line on so many people? Copy paste coffee pack like.
Speaker 4: That he said your name?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this one was funny. I that was that came to a close.
Speaker 3: Which one did you actually respond to? Our ones?
Speaker 8: None?
Speaker 2: Passport dude, Okla.
Speaker 6: You know I had to not just base it off that.
Speaker 7: I had to go on their profile and see, you know, if we had things in common and it.
Speaker 2: Just with the Passport guy.
Speaker 6: I think he liked he like.
Speaker 7: Was really buff and like working out too much. It was like his whole personality.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's the guy above him. No, right, yeah, I'm right by these guys. I'm following these guest photos with you.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what she was talking about.
Speaker 3: Because this guy is my winner, He's my number one.
Speaker 2: I like him. Let's go back to his profile.
Speaker 3: I would write a response to him or Systey, will I pursue Let's give me, gim give me more than a neck and shoulder shot. Though, bro, I need to see more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to see more too. But I like these guys, some of these guys.
Speaker 3: Your This is why I don't want dating as I have all of yours to play with. These are fun.
Speaker 2: This is literally okay him.
Speaker 3: Five love Kanya. We are almost into the red zone. He's a football term of the Ryan's roses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the great way to look at it, getting into.
Speaker 3: The red zone for Ryan's Roses. Now listen to this. I have a clear view. A lot of people are up in arms on the internet about it. It's a couple. It has to do with basically at your wedding asking for people to pay for your honeymoon. So follow me to couple's Chris and Tasha great couple been together fourteen years before they got married, so they really didn't want traditional gifts at their wedding because they'd already been together and want bath thousand blenders.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, they've already have everything.
Speaker 3: So they wanted for their friends and their family to pay for their honeymoon in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen this like honey fun. Yeah, this is very common.
Speaker 3: That's basically it. I mean, that's the whole story. Credit card reader at the thing. The more people drank, the more they contributed. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: What's that? A credit card reader?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know how that works, but.
Speaker 4: Normally they do it like on their wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like on the website.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well the method of payment I'm not so concerned with. It's about do you think this is appropriate and appropriate? Is it okay or not? Okay?
Speaker 4: No, that is the whole point having this show.
Speaker 3: People say it's tacky, some say it's you know, it cheapens the whole vibe. I think it's actually a great idea.
Speaker 2: Not having it at the wedding, that to me is tacky.
Speaker 4: Scanning a QR coming on your.
Speaker 2: Website and people can go at their leisure whenever they feel comfortable.
Speaker 3: I'd rather contribute to your good time than a blender anyway.
Speaker 2: I know about that.
Speaker 4: Like people feel pressure if they like see people walking up, like you just want people to just donate or whatever. Give it on your website. Nobody watching.
Speaker 3: I'm Ruby, you're the one that just got married. I know you're on the phone preparing for something that's coming from the show, which I don't even know about yet. But see she's working hard. Now, Ruby starts to interrupt your pre call there, but we're talking about this. I'm you're preading here because you're on the phone, but we're talking about this thing dividing the internet. A couple ask for people to pay for their honeymoon in Mexico at the wedding reception. Put down your credit card, contribute what you can and pay for our our honeymoon. Cause we are we've been together fourteen years. We don't need up one look.
Speaker 2: At the sign. The sign says, don't be tight, pay for our flight. Oh like it at the bar. At the bar, weird credit card readers, it's a little weird, you see, right.
Speaker 3: Have you've been together with David forever. Wouldn't you rather have a trip funded than Yes?
Speaker 7: Actually, my sister did this for my batch when we went to Puerto Rico and she got like three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: She did like a digital like Venmo of the bride buy her a drink and she raised like three grand.
Speaker 3: All right, you have to wrap it up. I don't mind it, do you guys care? I don't hate it, and we'll come back with the Ryan's Roses. All right, back to your call, Ruby, Thank you one A two point seven kiss FM. It's time for Ryan's Roses. Calllic service. If you think somebody's cheating on you in your relationship, we were trying to get to the bottom of it. Give you the peace of mind so you do not lose sleep anymore. That is the headline here. Audrey writes in Fullerton. Hey, guys, my husband keeps toggling his location on and off on his phone and blaming the phone company. I think my husband and my best friend are seeing each other. Wow, behind my back.
Speaker 2: That's specific.
Speaker 3: Let's get to Audrey Audrey, good morning, Thanks for coming on. What's drawn you to the conclusion that it's your husband and your best friend?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: My gosh, my husband is enacting so weird lately. He never talks to me, and I've noticed his location keeps tuggling on and off, and he blames his cell service. Okay, Anyway, my friend asked me to hang out on Friday night, and I said I couldn't because we had a date night planned. But then the next day, my husband canceled, saying a work thing came up. So I call my best friend. Suddenly she's busy too. Okay, So sure enough, his location was off that night, And I mean, I know that's not great evidence, but I got to trust my gut.
Speaker 3: I understand we've been down this road many times, and your gut is a strong thing. Frankly, you're not sleeping because of it. So why not get to some sort of answer or some sort of conclusion if we can. Yes, why your best friend? Have you seen anything else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was going to ask.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so when the three of us are together, they seem to be giving each other these books, you know, and they don't think I notice, Like, yeah, inside, it's just like it's like a little side glance, you know, like no, I mean, but like little.
Speaker 3: Little winkies like they're in it together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like sexy side eyes, you know, and like yes, I swear and then like I'm not making it up. I swear I'm not. And last weeks out with her, so I so I suggested we share locations and she refused.
Speaker 3: Okay, she said.
Speaker 5: She doesn't share them with anyone, but I know that's not true anyway, it's just all kind of piling up.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on for one secon. We're gonna come back and make this call. I mean, that does not sound like a best friend to many, not best friend vibes. It's Ryan's Rose is wait to call coming up to her husband, Audrey and Fullerton. This is one at two point seven kiss FM and we do these on Mondays and Thursdays. Ryan, kissm dot com and tell your story seven forty book Mondays and Thursdays. Coming back to that call Kiss FM. I want to get right to this. Audrey is on the line. He suspects her husband is cheating on her behind her back with her best friend. When they're all together. Her best friend gives her husband looks. She's seen these looks. It's like they're in on something together, and it feels uncomfortable and she's pretty sure it's going on, but she wants to find out for sure. And that's why Sistany is gonna call your husband now and offer the roses. Do you know what? Of course you know, But what is your best friend's name?
Speaker 1: So we know Jordan?
Speaker 3: Jordan? All right? How would have been friends with Jordan? She does not sound like a great friend.
Speaker 5: Yours. It's like they're in cahoots.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, I need you to say Ryan, you're my permission to call, and then his name Audrey.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, yeah, go ahead, please call my husband to find out about Jordan's and we have your permission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you have my permission.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, we're going to do that. Now, be very quiet, Audrey. We're going to dial him up on the other line. Siciny is going to go from here, and good luck.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 9: Your call has been forwarded to voicemail. The person you're trying to reach is not available at the tone. Please record your message.
Speaker 2: Wind Dragon.
Speaker 9: Your call has been forwarded to voicemail. Wow, yeah, that's you see that.
Speaker 2: Let's try it again a third time.
Speaker 3: You want to try again?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, maybe that just seems so weird. It's like a glitter saw.
Speaker 3: Does it mean that he doesn't have his phone on?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this Max?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is this urgent? I mean I'm sending you a voice now, let's.
Speaker 2: Call Oh no, no, so sorry. This will take two minutes. My name is Bonnie. I'm calling from Foolish in Flower Design and the reason I'm calling is because we deliver here in the area and surrounding cities, and we're offering a free promotion. It's a dozen red roses that you can send to anybody important in your life. It'll take two minutes and we'll be done. I don't need cash from you. These are free.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sorry. What I'm in a very important He can't.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody you want to send free roses to?
Speaker 8: No, I'm not interested in this. I'm sorry. I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: Are you sure there's no one in your life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Please do not call me again.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I can't talk right now Max.
Speaker 3: Max. Before Max, iun just say your voice being works the radio and as you know that, my name is Ryan. You're on the air. We have your wife on the air. We're calling you because she thinks she's being cheated on with you and her best friend, Jordan, Can you tell us anything about that?
Speaker 8: Okay, hold on, hang on one second.
Speaker 3: Your wife, Audrey's on the line. She's asked us to call you and ask.
Speaker 8: About I have to take this.
Speaker 1: Give me one second. Yeah, I'll be Oh my god, Hello Matt.
Speaker 8: Hello, Okay, sorry, run that by me again.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Audrey, you take over. Tell him what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi, there's I know there's something going on. You keep shutting off your location. You're hiding in these stake meetings. How do I even know you're in a meeting right now? How do I know you're not even like you're with her? Probably?
Speaker 3: So what's going on? Why does your wife think you and Jordan are in on something together? She sees these looks you're giving each other. She told me all about it. What's the deal?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: I feel like I'm going through a bit of a I don't know what you call it, like a midlife crisis for lack of a better words.
Speaker 5: And use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, where are you going with this?
Speaker 8: But I've been well, I've been chatting with Jordan and she's been very helpful and like running things by her.
Speaker 1: Wow. She she's a pet groomer.
Speaker 5: She is not a therapist, qualifies her to be an emotional crutch, like this is giving emotional cheating.
Speaker 2: Why do you talk to your wife.
Speaker 1: Like this is so talk to well?
Speaker 3: Your wife is the person to talk to, bro.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I understand, But Jordan is unbiased, you know she If I try to talk to a no offense bab, you roll your eyes.
Speaker 5: Tell me you have feelings?
Speaker 1: Hard, don't you?
Speaker 5: You do you feeling?
Speaker 8: Let me be very clear, I do not have feelings for Jordan. I am just going through some stuff. But I've been talking to her.
Speaker 3: But stop arguing the point that you like you can talk to her better talk to your wife like you're you have a shot right now to say you're right, Babe. I'm sorry, I should be talking to you. I shouldn't talk to her. That's not right. I nderstand why you feel this way and then fix it. But you're not. You're defending a position of talking to her, which is the wrong path to go down.
Speaker 5: Unacceptable.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, babe. I'm but it doesn't work now.
Speaker 3: But I'm sorry it doesn't work now.
Speaker 8: But okay, wow, I have to get back to this meeting. But one I swear to you. I'm nothing is going on between Jordan and.
Speaker 1: I so wow nothing, Yeah, to stop.
Speaker 3: It needs to stop. She's right. And by the way, you didn't send flowers to your wife. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 8: It's not flowers to anybody. I'm sorry, I have to go. Okay, we can talk about this.
Speaker 3: In hope, Audrey. That's what we got.
Speaker 1: Now you want to talk to me? Now you want to talk to me? Great? Yeah, I can't wait. I love you, Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Audrey. Good luck there. Thank you for reaching out to us. Well where does that end up? I mean he I don't know if he's why he is kind of meeting because he's confiding in her right yeah, and also given the opportunity to make it right right there, he can't do it. It's weird. One of two point seven kids of m Ryan's Rosy on air with Ryan Seacrest. Let me grab is it? Isaiah? I'm taking here on the line. Good morning, Isaiah? How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Are you there? Isaiah? May have a back connection. Can you hear me? Yes, I can hear you.
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 3: Perfect, Just typical La right from one cell respond to the next, and all of a sudden. It's crystal clear. Now you're calling before I pay a bill. Here, you're calling about your girlfriend who has a go bag? What do you mean?
Speaker 10: Well, so I've been dating her for about five months and things are going great, or so I thought. And she has a drawer at my place, which was a big deal for us. And the other day I noticed that one of the items in the drawer is a Duffel bag, and when I asked her about it, she said that was just in case we break up, so she can throw everything in the awful and just leave. And, like you said, basically a go bag in case things go wrong. And I don't know, is that weird? Should I be concerned about her planning for us to break up? Because honestly, I thought things are great.
Speaker 2: She can't be serious. She's got to be kidding about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like it if it's serious. But she's got to be joking around. She's definitely serious, he said. I could tell. I could tell. That's what he said. Uh, well, then it's not a good sign. I mean, so, bro, if this is what she's telling you, she's breaking up with you, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Why can't it's probably a bag for if you guys decide to go on a trip or something, then she can just put all of her stuff. And that's not what she said.
Speaker 3: But if it is serious, then she's given you a signal that's not going well. She need to dig into that. I see what she packed. Where's she going? I don't think this is the climate.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is so bad. It's like somebody. It's like people say, dude, getting a prenup is bad, it's like preparing for the end. But no, it's just like taking the emotion out of it. She's taking the emotion out of it. She's preparing.
Speaker 3: So what do you want to do here, Isaiah? I think you know, if she's not joking around, you got to address it. You got to go really in deep on this.
Speaker 10: So I should confront her.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, it's gonna look at here. There's no other way to do it. It's to her that you're hurt or like you know, and you're concerned because you think from your view it's all going well. Is there anything you can do? Why do we have a different point of view on that?
Speaker 2: It's making you feel away.
Speaker 3: You gotta go do this now. I can't stand it.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 10: I appreciate you guys as advice. I'll handle this, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck. Yeah, you can't just let that suitcase sit around and you're laying around trying to make like everything's okay when that's all you're thinking about. No, I'm not for it.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's her subtle way of like asking to move in.
Speaker 3: How was your weekend, isn't it?
Speaker 2: The weekend was really fun, jam packed. I hosted my niece and her three friends over at the house over the weekends. We went to the Tate Show and it.
Speaker 3: Was yeah, tell me, did she change up? I heard she changed up for show?
Speaker 8: She did.
Speaker 2: I want to break down like just some of the songs that she performed and stuff. But it was really fun being the host to sixteen year old girls. That was a whole experience for me and I.
Speaker 3: What did they talk about? I mean, because.
Speaker 2: Now they do so many TikTok videos. I never witnessed it that much. Yeah, all they do. It's their cameras are out and it was just really really fun to watch. I didn't I to look up and at all or yeah no, and they're doing it on Snapchat and they're doing it like with all these filters and like, it's like a whole experience. But at the house they were. They came early in the morning. They took the train from Carlsbad and I picked them up at Union Station. We went home. I asked chat GPT, what do I feed sixteen year old girls? Because I didn't know what they would eat?
Speaker 3: Not chose burgers in front.
Speaker 2: That's what it told me. And it's at a taco bar. And so I did a taco bar and they loved it. It's super fun.
Speaker 3: So tell you what was your weekend like?
Speaker 4: This weekend I went to Selena and Benny's wedding and it was Yes, how do.
Speaker 3: You not tell us you're going to the wedding? Tell me?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I did tell you.
Speaker 3: You did not tell me.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: I definitely I would be in touch with Benny and say after the fact because I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise congratulations. But no, you kept it from me for what reason?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure Benny, the.
Speaker 3: People around him was it in the last minute? This It was pretty last minute this invitation.
Speaker 6: No, the location.
Speaker 3: Was pretty last minute, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually still have no idea where.
Speaker 2: I was would they blindfold you and take you in?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I just wasn't really paying attention when I was like driving, you know, like you're just driving, You're getting a shuttle go to wedding, and you just I don't know where you're going.
Speaker 3: Enough about you at the wedding.
Speaker 2: How were they at the wedding so in love? And like was he wearing shoes?
Speaker 4: So at peace?
Speaker 2: I was surprised she posted pictures right away.
Speaker 4: I don't know it's your wedding day, yes.
Speaker 2: But it was. It was that same day, wasn't it. Yeah, Yeah, that's impressive. Yeah, there is just like so beautiful to see. Was he wearing Was he wearing shoes or not shoes? He never wears shoes.
Speaker 4: He was wearing shoes for a good portion and then at some point.
Speaker 2: And then they were yeah, high suit, tucks, jacket were relaxed. Horrible.
Speaker 4: I think it was a groom, but I don't know what he's wearing, Like I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: How do you not know what the groom?
Speaker 4: I don't honestly don't. Like remember Robber was in the tux, Robbie was in this Oh yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: She wearing Selena Gomez.
Speaker 4: She looked like a Regal angel.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at pictures now, yeah, we lost in the pictures.
Speaker 4: To describe it as I can, I just like, she looks like.
Speaker 3: A nineteen forties movie star.
Speaker 2: Yes, old, the old Hollywood, best way to describe her.
Speaker 3: The hair's old Hollywood, the dresses classic, and it's very just pictures like it could be from Vogue.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy for.
Speaker 4: Them, I know, and they were just like you know when you just there's that glow, there's like this this glow and they're just so in love and so happy and it was just the best time.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exciting. I watched my University of Georgian football team lose to Alabama.
Speaker 2: Watched football my Chargers lose.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you, I really I actually could not get out of I was. I could not get out of the state of mind of being upset or sad. It physically changes my chemistry. I can't.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you I saw someone a friend of mine is wearing like an Alabama sweatshirt this weekend and I was felt so proud that I knew. I was like, oh, big game against Georgia this weekend, Like it is the first time I ever knew, like about something going on in football, and I was, what.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to say is don't roll tide go dogs?
Speaker 4: Oh, I said, dogs are good.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you're barking at them, at least at the very least. So so that happened, and I call my my, my mom and dad to see if they're watching the game. No answer. That's weird. It's a nighttime game. So I call again there on the East Coast. I call again, Mom. We're in the emergency room. I'll call you back. What we're in the emergency room. Everything's okay, I'll call you back. Well now, I mean, if you have a child it's in the emergency room or a parent, and.
Speaker 2: Then you can't can't wait and call him down.
Speaker 3: So I guess my father, who's been going through it as you know, he just took a little tumble.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the scary thing. You know, you fall, you get hurt.
Speaker 3: At that end, he was trying to get his slippers and he tumbled and he broke his arm down. No yeah, so uh that was while you were at Selena Gomez his wedding sis. He was hosting sixteen year olds at Tate. I was trying to figure out how to nurse back a broken arm.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't.
Speaker 3: Ye, he's getting he's got to get it all. He's seen the Doctor of Elbow. It's the upper part because he goes. The worst part is it's my Martine arm.
Speaker 2: Okay, he still had a sense of humor.
Speaker 3: At least, well he has a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: You have to Yeah, I'm sorry, that's.
Speaker 3: A well anyway, I guess my point is when you think you should call someone in your family, don't not call. Call. Because I was just calling to check on them watching the game. I found that out. They don't want to tell me. They want me to worry.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: That's what I know.
Speaker 3: That's what I know. Anyway, So that that was the weekend.
Speaker 2: You texted us about what to watch and they never responded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't like many of the choices.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I was the only one that responded, and I gave you and.
Speaker 4: Give him my answers because he's definitely not going to watch mine.
Speaker 3: Well wait, Sisy, you responded. I can never tell who responds. I did choose can tell what says? Mark never responded.
Speaker 2: Mark just didn't responds. Wife is good. I watched Swipe. You'll like Swipe, but you have a random number in that text?
Speaker 3: Sorry. I texted Mark Tinas, my roommate.
Speaker 2: What is the secret email that you have?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't should I save that?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that you?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 3: I don't know who you are anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't respond with my with my show suggestions you never watched, come back, welcome.
Speaker 3: Back when you get to Tate McCray, I'll tell you what you suggested, by the way, and I'll take which one I picked. And Mark Tannaz, my roommate, was supposed to be Mark our producer, must be under Mark producer and I just went Mark and just hit the things.
Speaker 4: We have a cold chat with the.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, so you mean Mark Tinaz. We'll come back with sold out chapel Ron tickets. Thanks for being here, jumping right into this right now. Tate McRae performed over the weekend. Oh so Ciciny, Tanya and Mark our producer all in a group text. I texted Siciny, Tanya and Mark, but somehow it chose my old roommate, Mark Tenas not Mark our producer.
Speaker 2: I was wondering what my random number was, and I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to watch something okay, and the only person to take the time to reply was Sisney. Thank you, sissiny, I appreciate that you did give me some good ideas, so she said.
Speaker 2: In research, I was like, let's see what he would like.
Speaker 3: You did a good job. You did task I did start that. I like it. It's got that guy. I like, what's his name? Mark Mark Ruffalo, Love Mark Ruffalo. Uh, the Morning Show. I've been into that. I liked. I like Jennifer and Billy Crude. Loved Billy Crude and uh, Wayward didn't figure that one out, but swiped, I watched Wow, did you like it? Kind of based on true? Yeah, Swipe, don't even tell Tony what it is because she'd love it, but she didn't get back to us, so huh. It was so interesting. It's about the person, the woman. I don't know how much is true, how much is not true? Who like created the dating apps including Tinder, Yes.
Speaker 2: But didn't get any credit for it. All the guys took all the credit and like god, like the cut her out of the deal essentially, So then she goes and she creates something else.
Speaker 4: She created. Bumble was a bumble girl, very well known. What's her name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well watch the movie something Wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Whitney. We all really James in the story. All right, that was what I got. Thank you, Sisty for getting back to me. I can always count on count on you first of all.
Speaker 2: But I saw your text.
Speaker 4: I was until it was seven day fifty Sunday when he TechEd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you very much. It was post church Sunday, so you should have gone back to me, assistant. He saw Tate McGray, though, when did you go set the scene? Yeah, I mean before we get to take it. Was just a huge music weekend in general. Doja Cat and Zara Larson both dropped albums on Friday. That Bunny as we Know was announced as the super Bowl halftime show. So I want to give him a little moment because we have to just like envision this first halftime show Bunny in San Francisco, right, super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's gonna be a really, really great show. But yes, Tate McGray did two nights at the KIF Form. It was insane. I was lucky enough to go Saturday night. I brought my daughter, my niece, her three friends, ninety straight minutes and when I tell you. Tate is a full energy, impact hack show. She was a dancer first, so she is like dance forward, I think before even when it comes to this thing, it almost gives me like Britney Spears vibes, because you know, like Brittany would have like the microphone that would like attach to your head. It was a headset. Tate holds her microphone and she's dancing the entire time, but she's saying and she she switched up her set list because she also released new music. On Friday. She released Tit for Tat, brand new song, and apparently a lot of fans are thinking that it's about her ex the kid Lileroy will get into that next hour, but this is a little taste of Tit for Tat.
Speaker 3: What were the moves to that? Like, what give me some moves? Do do your tatnic rip right now?
Speaker 2: Hair whipping and slapping the ground and crawling. It was just so much of that crawling, I mean very little clothing. She is just beyond She's incredible. Zara Larson opened up for her as well, and she was really good.
Speaker 3: This is one of the great things you see a show, and you got Zara and Tate right, first you get this, which is great anyway, and then you go right into another fantastic artist with Tate. I do this on your phone, I think, right, this is the record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is for my phone. So sorry, I didn't get that feed.
Speaker 3: It comes down with the crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't get the feed from the board. Guys. This is just you know me right there, section change.
Speaker 3: Call my mom. I called my mom on my speakerphone.
Speaker 2: But we're excited. Zara Larson, as you know, is going to be at our jingle Ball presented by Capitol One December fifth, so you'll get a little taste of her. Tate is back in LA in November on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: So today's National Coffee Day. Something to get behind. Hey, I had dinner with Vana White and her boyfriend and they came over to the house for dinner and they were telling me, you know, I ask everybody what's your morning routine? And she's holding the coffee. He was some of the coffee. I said to him, said, John, you drink your coffee black. He said yeah. I said, bro, I got the coffee for you. Dude. He gets uping like five two. So I got the coffee for you. So I sent them on with my Pacha Mama coffee and apparently they tried it, and she said that John was like bouncing off the walls till four pm that day because it's strong my coffee. It you need to be coffee tolerant, taing on my coffee because it's straight French roast black. But it's awesome Pacha Mama.
Speaker 4: Our store ran out of our normal coffee that we use, and so and Robbie said he saw Pacha Mama there and so he got it because you talk about it so much. So that's what I'm drinking this morning too.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so good. What were we gonna say? Sisiny?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Friday night, we watched Celebrity Wheel of Fortune as a family with Dancing with the Stars Ryan. When I told you I wanted to like text you and if I don't want to bug you, we were like laughing. I haven't heard Michael laugh this hard. And it was so funny, like you were so funny. They were so funny. It was like a different energy. So I highly recommend it to anybody that you know.
Speaker 3: I just reserve funny for other places. I don't really go funny here.
Speaker 4: I know funny here it was you.
Speaker 2: It was You're funny always, but it was different, I think because you also like kind of just.
Speaker 3: Like you know, you know, Derek, like I don't know about when Derek's like, uh, you know, blah blah blah. My sister you remember her? Ryan?
Speaker 2: And I was like, uh huh, yeah. There was something about Texas and you were like, I don't see anything wrong with calling you.
Speaker 3: I said that there was a puzzle can you text your ex or something? And I'm like I'm like that is correct, No problem with that, right, I no issue there little things that but thanks for the support once again.
Speaker 2: Cistening and they're so like they're so like not real. I mean they're not they're real contestants, but they're not like.
Speaker 3: They're playing for charity. Bruno and they're like like Bruno's the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Derek was like I want an end. You're like, that's already been.
Speaker 3: Cold, Derek, Derek, pay attention on Hulu. You know what, Tanya, Tonight, you and Robbie can cancel your plans and watch it on.
Speaker 2: Hulu because plans Hulu, Hulu, Hulu.
Speaker 3: Great. It's called it's called what's it called CELEBT will Celebrity with the Stars theme. The next one is that the Hunting Wives. Oh that's going to bed. It's good. I think that's this Friday, all right? Were you going to do something here, Tanya?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you want it?
Speaker 4: Yes? So Tate McCrae and The Kid Llerroy broke up back in July, and since then, the Kid Larroy released a song called a cold Play, which fans thought was a dig at his ex Tate McCrae. Well now we have tit song that she releases weekend tip for tat, and the Internet is saying that this is like her clap back. There's a lyric that says, let's go song for a song, that's the best you got, fix your curse word self, kiss my bleep for that. And then the other lyrics that were in the kid Roy song was who was I to think I could fix you? I can't fix you, wish I could? I miss you? And I think the term fix you is very very interesting because I feel like there was obviously some very deep rooted issues. Obviously we don't know what went down in that breakup, but there was obviously something. Because I think that we all are we all are dealing with our own issues. I feel and you it's like patience to handle it and to to be there for somebody. And so I just found these lyrics be very interesting and they are going song for songs. So I'm curious to see what the kid Larroy releases next because I do feel like it's a little little bit.
Speaker 3: How old is the kid le royo? Oh, that's a great He's going to be called adolescent early twenty.
Speaker 4: I would say twenty six, but twenty two. Yeah, he's the same age, just takes is twenty two as well? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ken do we are gonna call them the kid Larroy forever? Is he going to become like the young Man?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean low Wayne, still low Wayne.
Speaker 3: But he's still low. It was the black kid. I mean, I'm Lil Ryan.
Speaker 4: You're not Little Ryan.
Speaker 3: Well, I could be. I mean average average high that doesn't roll up the tongue. Mornings with average h Ryan seacrests on the air, little rat on air. I like lo, I like I like right right for us, friends, if you missed anything on the show today, give you all those Chapel Rown tickets all morning sold out. Second date update is tomorrow. We're gonna have more of those sold out Chappel Rown tickets tomorrow. But if you missed Ryan's Roses today, we just finished it up there. But if you missed it and want to get the whole thing, it's up on our podcast on Air Ryan Seacrest, wherever you get your podcast. Thank you everybody. We'll see your first thing tomorrow. Thank you. Another one Tuesday broadcast.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 3: Try to make Tuesday feel like Friday. And tickets go on sale to Capital One card holders tomorrow at ten a m. FI for our jingle Bawl Kiss. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow