Speaker 1: Folks, fellow conspiracy realists. Before we get started today, we thought it important to let you know this is an explicit series, a little bit.
Speaker 2: From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies. History is riddled with unexplained events. You can turn back now or learn the stuff they don't want you to know. A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome back to the show. My name is Matt. Our colleague Nol is on an adventure, but will.
Speaker 1: Be returning sue they called me Ben. We're joined as always with our super producer Dylan the Tennessee pal Fagan, as well as our guest producer Ramsey Wang's yunt. We don't have time to explain the inside joke because we are in media rest. This is part two of our long reaching interview with none other than the legendary activist MC community organizer, actor, award winning performer, entrepreneur, entrepreneur, Coloma alcoholic be Look, folks, we're having a hell of a time here with Killer Mike. So what do you say, Matt? Maybe we just drop in in media arrests here we go.
Speaker 3: I wonder how much of some of this, the continual division and inability to see each other's point of view and have that concept that you were talking about where a lot of people want to see the opposition silenced rather than I wonder if that has to do with these and yeah bubbles that we get into. Yeah, and then we're lacking that kind of thing that maybe would have happened at a church, or would have happened at a some kind of a community.
Speaker 1: Theater, or just hanging out at a party.
Speaker 3: Yes, even just a party, or just doing something that we don't do anymore because we're in these weird little cells, especially in the suburbs, where you're just kind of locked in this fortress and that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are the follows, the guy that's fucked over man, get outside man like it's it's it really is a cause. You you get to choose to be or have the algorithm of people who only agree with you to you start to think the world. You know, It's like it's like being a Cowboys fan. You don't have to be from Dallas, you don't have to be from Texas. You don't have to you don't have to know them from their height. They're just everywhere. So it's easy. The captain slipp into the Cowboys mean that you know mythology of them. And the next thing you know, you're a fucking Cowboys fan. This is a great team. You don't have to know much about football. Yes, I'm a fucking Cowboys fan. This is who we are. This is and it's weird because it's like you you don't you don't like any other team for any other reason, like you don't like other players. You just get so locked into it. And then you got Jerry at the top, who's the fucking archbishop of Cowboys, And we start to treat whatever our thing is like it's our favorite team. We started to become I'm a Cowboys fan, I'm a you know, I'm a Now Commanders, but I'm a Redskins fan. I'm a Cleveland around the fan. And you forget that the NFL profits off of all of it, and the players, the players that have the weakest union of all and at the time, the players union in the NFL could have strengthen themselves. Because this guy's light skined guy the AFRO was kneeling. I remember this one white guy, I think it was in Pittsburgh, decided not to kneal of it and skip Bayless that was one of the most intelligent things that not I don't think Skip said and telling them stuff. It was one of the most intelligent philosophical things, Skip said. Skip said, this guy just gave up a chance to finally break the bargaining hole that the NFL has on his players. If he was still in the solidarity even at that moment. If you said, I don't necessarily agree with Cap on this, but if all of us players show solidarity in this moment, we will finally have the bargaining power to get us all guaranteed contracts, to get us better healthcare, to get that, you would have broken the stronghold in the NFL as on the players that they can argue the NBA and the MLB doesn't. But because you consider yourself a patriot, you didn't do the most patriotic thing stand with your fellow American even in disagreement.
Speaker 3: Unified front.
Speaker 4: That's it. Just show you the outfront, like the red coaster coming a bunch of motherfuckers, You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, so is the is the lyric or the the line punch a baby bear in his ship?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Do you remember that? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know if that was against the Soviet or saying I'm a bad ass motherfucker a lot of times with one of the jewels. That's it, though, there's a thin line between we're saying something really stoic and we meaning we're staying on it. Man, I'm just trying to be a bad ass motherfucker phone.
Speaker 1: So there's another thing that we just have to ask about. Yeah, you told the story before, but we were all really surprised. We're looking stuff up and we said, holy shit, Michael was in Wiki leaks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, Hillary Clinton sy she guess I didn't get the message. Her campaign manager was like, she's it sounded like she's done, Like you stoopid motherfucker. Whatever piece of advice you gave me, the fucking works. Fat Bass are still talking and I'm definitely afraid of the clans. Let me just say that on top, I know g anxious when I see him, and that's not for insult. That's just to let you motherfuckers know got the message, jump and check. You ain't got to worry about me. I don't need to die seriously, like if I died like with like pounds of marijuana and a bunch of strippers in the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I died with coke, some other guys ship on the walls like they got governentorial Canadi, Florida. Nah, that wasn't mean they set me up, baby, No, ma'am, that was not don't be full. Yeah, but the girls from the fight were just like we were having a roaring good time to hit the ball and it was over, Like, yeah, the bench has killed me, but at least I died happy on him. Yeah, I don't want, I don't want. I don't want to die like a typical politician pass he gets killed.
Speaker 1: So is it true, though, that you that you flipped it on him when you got mentioned in wiki leaks?
Speaker 4: So absolutely, I made I checked my lawyers, made sure it was legal. Press that motherfucker was a T shirt and made a bunch of money by the old school thank you shouts out to the claims that's no bullshit.
Speaker 3: Wow, so we we.
Speaker 4: I was just pro Barney, though. I really think we missed an opportunity to have what could have been one of the greatest American presidents of his FDR. And I think that, you know, I think that he has a moral integrity. Very few politicians still having That doesn't mean I don't think everyone is morally flawed. We all have some flaws, but it matters of being viable. He never seemed viable to me. And even when the old man could have done things to to sell he didn't. I and I greatly respect OG for that.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's talk about the we mentioned the rooms where people get together and make the deals, right for the land deals or whatever it's going to be. I think about places like the people Driving Club here and for.
Speaker 4: A long time deals that happened in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I imagine some of those things happening just in the political level when you talk about the two primary arms of the government of the United States, right, and how they can work together as one system sometimes to prevent something like let's say a Bernie Sanders. Yeah, that's my opinion that it was prevented, but.
Speaker 4: I know everybody knows that. Yeah, DC got down to get up out of there.
Speaker 3: That's for you if you want to. It's sparkle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna get cute with that with a lemon. Later my friends are drinking a beer and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's look cool.
Speaker 4: Plastic water bottles bit you out like I will say, liquid death. I got no payment from them. You guys should hire me at this point, but liquid death. Nothing looks cooler when you gotta be a fucking pussy and drink water because your doctor said, hey, you know, water will probably help fat boy. So holding the liquid death care it makes me feel as cool as my homies are holding the butt wiser can. Oh yeah, everyone stopped holding butt light hands. I wonder why.
Speaker 1: I think it's because bud lights of trash bear.
Speaker 4: I think it's a transmitter to everyone. Every dude's on the bud drinking but protested. Give a fucking the dudes in a skirt. If that's your fucking beer, drink your beer, Bubba.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this. We're taking a different direction brought by Liquid Death as well as shadowy back rooms throughout the government. At the Piedmont Driving Club, Matt, where are we going with it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. I don't know where we're going with it.
Speaker 4: Somebody just like to say, the people out there, your decisions are being made for you by small groups of people who sitting room together, despite their differences and cut deals. You can do the same thing on a very local level. I don't mean the same things in a very selfish capitalistic way. It's just I remember my grandmother going to to to a city council. The sanitation workers are skipping us. Sometimes these boys might be having a little too much fun on lunch breaks on, but they're not making it down our out the street. She didn't get any reprieve. Next thing, you know, where me and her sitting theyer's office and I'm just like, okay, we're gonna I'm gonna sit here to Andy gets here and I'm like, oh shit. The first while she said his night like she knows them. But you eventually talked to someone from around the mirror. We'll get take care of doesn't get take care of second weeks and I takeing care of third week. We're on Action News. Fucking was it Channel two. If you don't believe it, don't leave. She is raising hell. My sister lives in my grandmother's house.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Our sanitation has never been late since because she understood the power of protest and embarrassment and shaming. Because she worked with a very small roop of women from their church, and their job was to get people out to vote every two and four years so they were needed. And whether it was Reverend James Orange who was organized with SEOC and the team's just here, whether it was people like him that were connected to people like my grandmother or more. We need community connectors, so we need less of you arguing online in your fucking living room on your phone, and more of you standing in your front yard while you do yard work talking to your neighbors. And it should start like what do you think about? It shouldn't start well, I think right, you right, know what I think? He's like, oh the fuck, we already know what you think. Miss Gladys. You think your mall broke in your car? We saw, but what why don't you ask us? What do we think? Maybe you can gain some new perspective, and Miss Gladdy's had some perspective to provide to you know, you know, Miss Gladdens is the reason that that knows, the old lady that stick or fucking nose out the front door is the reason no one stole anything from your porch. So you have to appreciate those parts of her too, you know. So I just think that Atlanta, and I don't think past the tip of my nose. In terms of Atlanta that's arounding areas on up through Comings and Georgia period. I need you to know that, man, all we got is each other. We sent the man to the presidency who from a peanut farm, who fucking went to a church with black folks, so had the empathy and the foresight to hire. And the young who, although he was very friend and very angry after his friend was assassinated and wanted to was willing to do away with Western civilization, you know, to set it right, grew into one of the greatest US ambassadors we've ever heard. Once relieved of that position, got a chance to mayor the city at the behest of a woman who's an organizer, who told them, boy, you aren't nobody when.
Speaker 3: You got to this city.
Speaker 4: We made you, and now we need you to run for mayor. He was an unwilling runner and ran and won and had the foresight to see this small, sleepy southern town convention city as an international city and helped do that. Grew that airport into an international airport, and the visit the world's busy airport, got the Olympics here, and it's provided a place where if young, progressive blacks and whites that non progressive conservaive whatever you consider yourself, will only take the time the city at tables. Together, we can have a far more progressive for everybody. I don't mean progressive as in the agenda. I mean progressive city in which people who may not agree on everything agree what's best for this city.
Speaker 1: They can move forward and can move forward stillan I don't know if this ad throw is going to come right after I admitted I'm broke. But here's the maths, and we have returned. Let's dive in. I want to go back to a point you raised that I think a lot of people miss, especially now when we're in this age of ubiquitous, non ending information and you feel like you're forced to react to something. Going back to the conversations about Middle East, Yeah, I told her, what have you. I think one thing a lot of people in the public forget is that these folks will come out and they'll pretend to be on different sides of Yeah, they might disagree, they'll talk all kinds of ship to each other, and then after the speech is over, after the followers plasque and wu wu, then they get in the they get in that back room or their people call each other yeah, and they're like, all right, man, things are things are pretty hectic, but you could work with me. Do you believe that's the actual hidden mechanism of how this stuff hurts.
Speaker 4: I'm so theater. You're watching something theater. I was at a W M. E. Cont Is where I spoke and there was a high ranking perfect from Bush's cabinet and Obama's cabinet together at the end of their sitting session talking. Because first they were talking. I'm just like, I'm sitting out all I'm like, this ship's crazy. They talking like their homeboys, you know what I mean, because they are They just on different sides of an issue or something, but they are members of the same class. Somebody's you know, friend is fucking somebody else's friends and they're all friends. But somebody's playing broke. They can just ride with mine. I was just like, you mothers, you motherfuckers aren't even flying commercials. Then one of your playing breaks hereside, you fucking ride with me, and it's just like you motherfuckers. You got us at the bottom biting each other. People people, you know, people in southern cities, you know, splitting cities apart, resegregating in a way that that's around politics, meaning you know, everybody can be white, but the white woke crowd is here near I'm in the white conservative It's just like get the they're riding the same planes. It's a George Carland that like moment, Like you know what I'm saying, I vote as an ancestral tribute. That's how I convinced myself to go vote, because at my core, I am a much more Carla Knight person than that. Like, you know, Carlin has his spiels, says, I don't fucking vote. I don't vote. That's why I have the right to criticize. And you, Hick, one of those motherfuckers. That's why you gotta shut the fuck up. You know what he says is a big club.
Speaker 3: And I stayed at home and at least I got a little son.
Speaker 4: My mother had me watching Carland because my mother, only sixteen years older than my mother had me watching Carland at six. Oh, I'm listening to Carlin and watching videotapes and shit like this is so it's like I don't have the capacity not to vote because my grandparents raised me. My grandmother marched with doctor King My grandfather was a supporter of local life. He wasn't fan of big government, but local government. He gave a fuck that Jose Williams is on city camp. He didn't want Holsey to be state wider nation Wilde I had. He was like Jose, the complainer, the fucking fighter. He needs to be right here, fighting first on c count. So I vote as an ancestral tribute, like my grandparents wanted me to vote. It was a big thing in our household. I know why I'm voting. I know my vote can account locally. But man, oh, all these motherfuckers are in the same club, man, they ain't ship.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, Michael, also after this my plane broke.
Speaker 4: We both. Michael is a car guy like Arresto mad and you, like y'all gotta come down to the garage.
Speaker 3: You you don't understand how he made a show called car Stuff for years and years and years and knows a lot about cars and loves cars. And I would just be such a fan boy just looking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, Okay, okay, I'm gonna give everybody's assignment. Man, make in with someone who doesn't look like you, not the same religious background and ethnicity. Yes, because that's honestly the only way we grandly toppled this wall.
Speaker 3: Eventually.
Speaker 4: The only way you break stereotypes is to know someone being stereotype. So you can literally say, oh, so that's true, but now I understand why, Oh it's total bullshit.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's it.
Speaker 4: Let's we all grown. We're better from that.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about back to the SELC, thinking back to how large of a rural church is played in actually getting a message to be one message and one idea and then bring everybody together. And I don't know if you've been to I've been to one suburban church in the past, like ten years. Yeah, yeah, And I went right before the election, and it was very interesting to see how that message of unity that was present in those times especially gone.
Speaker 4: It was gone, man, and that's out of here, and it was placed with nationalism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: And it's weird. It's weird place where you assume the talking and saying Jesus is white. It's quirky right now. It's wilder even that now I see it in black churches, like there is a black church. There's culturally a black church in this country because there had to be. There's a black church in this country because the black church has picked up the political legend in times when it's needed. Not that white churches didn't. The anti slapery movement, we needed the Quakers, God bless their fucking weird wear souls. You know we needed those motherfuckers. You know you needed that. But there's a weird white nationalistic church movement growing out of the evangelical movement that feels like I ran nineteen seventy seven before the Islamic takeover in seventy nine. And because you don't do your history, you don't understand or see it coming. But it's coming, you know, the Handmaiden's Sale is coming. You motherfuckers don't understand that there's an element of white men that feel powerless and if religion gained them the power that they seek to be over there women, over their women's bodies, over law, over how this country is ran, they're going to praise White Jesus and take it. And that's going to mean everyone else is going to be beholding to laws and rules that they don't agree with, that interpret it from a book that's been rewritten so many times, it's like a rap remix. And that's not to you know, chill on Christianity as much as saying I think that there's a true and higher moral ground in the Black Church in that you're practicing a religion that was imposed on you. You're practicing the religion that you had to gain understanding when purposely being misunderstood because they had a slave version of Bibles. Thinks that nature And you've remain faithful, You've you've you've given grace where others would not. And there's a leadership role for you. And I think that you know when you say you going to have you won the church in Suburbs, the Black Church. I have been a dal Bron's churchmen Jamal Broyant church. But it's time for churches to start visiting one another again. It's time to start congregating with other congregations and having hard conversations because that's the only thing that's going to push us forward. You know, we are all actic and religion in terms of Christianity, that those are who claim to be Christians in which the last person the Messiah saved on earth was a self confessed thief. A fucking prisoner is like a guilty shit. If you're gonna go somewhere, Bubba, can I go with you? He was the one that got to ascend with to your with your messia to heaven. And these are the most unlooked after people in your society today. So we start talking about thirteen amendments in prisons and even at name is Jesus life. That's who's concerned about We don't seem to be concerned about him. Yes, And if we're not doing that work, then we're not doing the work.
Speaker 3: Dylan, Dylan, I believe it's time for an ad break. Piping hot ads coming up. Woo back from the ads, let's jump back in with Killer Mike.
Speaker 1: We do have some stuff that a lot of our listeners are gonna need to hear directly from you.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: So with community or organizing with this think global act local approach right here in Atlanta especially, but I think this applies to other parts of the world. What would you tell young up and coming activists who are wondering how to get started, or maybe older people who haven't really gotten involved, what would be their first step?
Speaker 4: Start local, like on your street with your neighbors. The focus on was hyper local first, because your local solutions are going to affect people on the statewide, getting national, and then global level. You may not be able to solve the global warming crisis in your lifetime, but I've seen HIV cured in my lifetime, and I've seen HIV cured because on a very local level, people refuse to after watching their friends, after watching people they loved, after watching their homosexual non homosexual fans, after watching stars like Freddie Mercury and more die, they grew so adamant about out on a local level being treated well those people that eventually science did what it does is solved the problem. But on a local level, I watched local activists in this city work hard to make sure that those suffering from HIV did not suffer in silence and the loan. They were very outspoken, very loud, very and I think that on a very local level you need to start organizing locally. If you need to say, who are the ten other people that see the world similar as me, and what could we do on a local level to bring recognition and to plot plans, strategize, organize and mobilized around and sings together. And I'll show you how local works. Chief Judge rostr Jackson has been my friend since we were eleven years old. She starts the Pinnacle program in the Cap County. She sits on the court. I mean, she sits on the bench. You can send your ass to jail for as long as she fucking feels like it is. A law allows and instead of doing that on many people with serious crime, she says, I'm going to give you one year. You want to have one year, you're gonna have to participate in these particular programs. At the end of day year, we're going to reevaluate you see how much you've grown, and if you go to fucking jail or you graduate pinnical program. She's graduated. So many people out the program now have then went to places like college from the places like Lata, metropolitman, picked up trades, picked up actually associates and bachelor's. Our governor, who's a Republican governor, sees that working, says I like that, goes and pulls miss Ali from Fulton County Juvenile Court and says, give me something for the Georgia defense lawyer to create something similar to that for a state wide level. A Republican governor sees a Democrat judge create a program that's beneficial for the cab County. Then mirrors that with someone from Fulton County. Black women. Both these are black women for a state, for a state, for his state. You give you what I'm saying. That works because on a very local level, one judge decided to say fucking balls out them and give the shit a try. That works because a woman from juvenile court, Miss Ali, says, fuck it, I'm gonna work with Republican govern I don't give how anybody may feel about it, because this program matters. And next thing, you know, rappers on the board with a former juvenile judge and Brad Boyd who's up at Ohio now, who've mentored me and been my friends since I was fifteen, helping to steer justice in a state. Well, no one's going to applaud Climp for the Kemp for that, or put that on the news or anything, but he did it, and it was a right and moral thing to do. If I don't have the moral courage to have a relationship with my governor in spite of us having different political opinions, does that does that happen? You know what I mean? Not that responsible for at all, but me participating in the program knowing miss I leave the junior court. Does that happen? If the chief Joe Johnson Jackson who made it out, if she doesn't refuse to leave ever relieve her community and create something better, does it ever happen? So you know, I think you start local, you start local, you focus on hyperlocal, and you realize the goals to plot, plan, strategize, organized, and mobilize because that way you create something that's repped, that that is repeatable by others, and scales and scales up, baby scales and money talks.
Speaker 3: I'm getting a weird flashback, so Ben, I I kind of mentioned I didn't know who Kjoe was. I didn't know a good good job. I knew like drumming and Dave Matthew's band and a lot of Christian rock music.
Speaker 1: But that's all.
Speaker 3: There's a time when that's all I knew. And then this guy Ben turned me on to two people like dead Press and More Technique and Brother Eli and you. And that's a lot of you know people artists that I would put in the category that are more cerebral, that have a message that almost verges on education.
Speaker 4: Or it's entertainment. That's what I want to call it way back in the days, it's educate entertained, but it educates. You looked the same. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I when you said plot playing strategized, I heard a dead Press lyric. But I don't know if that's just like something I was with them two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: I jump up on stage with them here City Winery because Stick is based here, Stick lives here. Just moved. I think, like Beard, I think I think, No, it's another African. We just moved to another.
Speaker 3: We don't want to weird you out or anything. Stick is the only other human being, like uh MC that we've given this to. Do you want to do it now, just really quickly to give it to him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's put my Sorry.
Speaker 3: We don't want to put you on spot. We want to give you okay, just a tiny bit.
Speaker 1: So we uh we checked it now as we're getting towards the end, we checked in and asked about some stuff you might like. So let's do it on. This is our book.
Speaker 4: This is a don't cover well's our state capital.
Speaker 3: Or the reason why we're giving it to you is because somebody we think you might know made that those images. A guy named Nick Turbo Benson.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, yeah, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, he's one of our favorite humans. And man, we just wanted you to have a copy of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to read it.
Speaker 1: Just lie to us and tell us it was great. When also our.
Speaker 4: Man get out of here. I'm gonna call my dad right just like you. Ain't gonna believe the white boy gave me.
Speaker 1: So we didn't know if Ramsey was pranking us or.
Speaker 4: If we had I love this kind of ship, my old man. Man, I got too dad. People who know me experience. I have two fathers, have a by on the non by your father and my by your father picked Mike. I love my non by your father, Anthony. I love to death for me and Anthony. A toy collectors. Yeah, we collect toys. We do models, hot wheels and stuff. My dad, Big Mike, kids into the cars and guns and stuff. So I mean I got that apart from him, well both My dad's like a car. But man, this is so fucking dope. Man, my old man's long go crazy. I got something to get Stone to just do. It's gonna take be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, because I have to. I have to go abrode A couple of times a year, so.
Speaker 4: We pissed it so fucking dope. Man, it's for a while, just the stun on mother.
Speaker 1: We got uh map, I think we got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is one of the thing.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: This is just a something I really like, cold secret history. I don't know if you ever get into graphic novels, but.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't reading the Joker one now.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, yes, this is one that I think you will find fascinating. Blue he wrote it or when we read it me and just thought you might like her.
Speaker 1: Give to some man, thank you.
Speaker 4: I keep books. I keep book Yeah, all the rumors are true, man, I keep books. I like toys, fast cards. You know, marijuana, no coke, no strippers with flat acid. So you just flying weed with me? What's that strip club? All the white guys joke each other, take each other the Claimont lounge like so God bless the claim Mark. You're not gonna catch me in there?
Speaker 3: Well, can I tell you that's the only one in Atlanta I've ever been.
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna go to the booth. We're gonna fix that. We're gonna just airport Amy, they're taking away. I took bill Mark, Dave Chappelle. Start somewhere respectable.
Speaker 3: There are a.
Speaker 1: Couple of us. Oh you know, Cheetah just got turned into Georgia Tech housing.
Speaker 4: Yeah I heard it. Used to be girls worked at Georgia Tech. I mean worked at Cheetahs and went to Tech. Yeah, it's like, you know, but man, I know they got paid a grip. But China, you know, Cheeah was cool and then they got urban the last few years. I was never a big fan. Yeah, I like ass too, and the tents were great, the hair shaking and mouth and through death laffer. You know what I'm saying. But it's like I want to hear some fucking couchie. Man, it's on some chicken wings some assic.
Speaker 3: Is Magic City as good as everybody says it is?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, it is absolutely better wings at Blue Flame, and Blue Flame is usually the It's usually the starting points for girls who end up at Magic So I'll encourage you to go to Blue Flame because the dance is only five where Magics are ten. So I like Magic City and Blue Flames amazing. If you're on my budget, gonna be the Blue Flag. I called Tip, he's at Magic City seeing the restaurant. See your Seafood Tomorrow shouts out to Magic congratulations on the docu series that Jermain Free and Jamie Girts, who is calling her of the Hawks with her husband Tony Wrestler. Jamie did an amazing docu series on Magic City that really humanized the girls. Showed Magic and his ex wife as just two human beings making the American dream come true, you know, and being feeling throp in the community. Their kids were involved in putting it together. And I just think Jamie is an amazing human being for seeing a deeper story and not just telling her players something. Go there, you know, she's great.
Speaker 1: There we go and this is this is where, with great regret, we do actually have to end the show before Yeah, our producers fire.
Speaker 4: I'll come, I'll come gifts.
Speaker 3: So we just think the world man, We appreciate you being here and spending time.
Speaker 4: It means the world to me. I appreciate you got so much.
Speaker 1: No worries. What's uh? What's the last question? What's the perfect day for you in Atlanta?
Speaker 4: So perfect day for me in Atlanta. I woke up today. I'm going to get in my old school at some point as it's fall weather. Even though I have air condition. Now, I'm going to get to wear my more House sweater and sneakers, going to get to hang out. I had barbecue at Dos Barbecue, and I'll probably end up eating barbecue again at pitt Boss later because just protein and green dye thing. Twenty five pounds away from three hundred. I got to hang out with man and being with two of the coolest fucking white guys ever. I got kissed. I'm gonna smoke high potent powered marijuana. Ramsey has gonna kill your masterve shirts Baron locals out there. And my wife is built like she dances in the blue, flying with a brain like she went to Georgia Tech. So it's good. Maybe I'll started by the blue fighting helped some gros through college later. Thank you all right, love and respect. Thank y'all so much.
Speaker 1: So, concludes an interview that we were not expecting. Right. It still feels, I would say, Matt, very surreal for both of us, and obviously also few Dylan.
Speaker 3: Right, the three of us were in a very surreal situation when we found out that this was actually happening. Today. We don't have to go into that, but you already know we were on a boat.
Speaker 1: We're on a boat, Sidon, you'll get us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were like twenty minutes in the interview, and I was like, I can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 4: That's really Killer Mike.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was just sitting right here and we're having We're like, we're making eye contact with Killer Mike and he's talking to us, and just you're just listening and attempting to respond. I'm sorry, I don't I get star struck sometimes. A couple of times it's happened to me. Yeah, and this is definitely one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me of that time I met an astronaut with the secret I was way less awkward. I hope with mister Render. We can't thank Killer Mike enough for his time. You've heard him on our show and so now if you dig us, you're gonna love his show. Please do check out Conversate with none other than Killer Mike, produced by our own brother in arms, Ramsey Wang's yunt. I'm not gonna explain it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Explain the name. And we talked about so much stuff, folks. We would love to hear your opinions, your thoughts. You are the most important part of the show, So please find us online anywhere the Conspiracy Conspiracy Stuff show something like that. It'll get you there. You know the show. Hopefully you can also give us an email or call us on a phone now.
Speaker 3: Our number is one eight three three STDWYTK. It's a voicemail system. When you call in, give yourself a cool nickname and let us know if we can use your name and message on the air. If you'd like to send us something extended, something attached, something HTML, why not instead send us a good old fashioned email.
Speaker 1: We are the entities the read each piece of correspondence we received. Be well aware, yet to unafraid. Sometimes the void writes back will end with a line from none other than the man himself. Thanks to reconomics, prison turn to profits because free labors the cornerstone of US economics, because slavery was abolished. Unless you are in prison, you think I'm bullshitting and read the Thirteenth Amendment. Killer Mike Oh conspiracydiheartradio dot com.
Speaker 3: Stuff they Don't Want You to Know is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows