Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 2: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling.
Speaker 1: One bet, another bet, another bet without doing the actual gambling. You're a coward. It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now joined by bad Larry, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick, Bad.
Speaker 3: Larry there sitting in my car, Dan outside Rays Starving.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh woo hoo, Larry, I just don't want you to sit in a garage with a car running.
Speaker 1: Wowkay No, I'm just saying I big for yourself. It is the holiday, it is after the holidays. I don't care. But uh it's it's car garage season. There's a lot of families.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, why are we dressing this thing up today? Talking about Kelly is with us from wager talk dot com.
Speaker 1: Shirt it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, host shows like bet on It, Kelly and Murray and Last Calls Saturday Sunday. And if you could, you could put can you put Kelly in my monitor over here just so I can there. She is Kelly. You're back for more. Why that's a great question.
Speaker 4: No, actually, uh, I think as uh someone who thrives in a toxic masculiner in the environment, like I just, I just there's something about me needing this.
Speaker 5: This is like good for my soul.
Speaker 1: Are you aware of Shay's situation at home with his wife with therapy?
Speaker 4: I have heard like glimpses of it every once in a while slide in sha'se dms and say like the brother that I never had, Like there are some of his tweets, some of his comments are just hilarious. But yeah, therapy is not good for anybody. Why would you ever, why would you ever subject that to yourself?
Speaker 1: Fake real? By the way, the state of Ohio wants a piece of your ass after you made fun of my home state. What'd you call it? Alabama? I mean he's not with shittier food, it's Alabama.
Speaker 6: I think he said a dump at one point.
Speaker 1: How is the reaction on social media? They're tough guy. A lot of Ohio on the Twitter. I gotta tell you a lot of very proud appellation opioid.
Speaker 6: The prouder the prouder people are of the place that they're from.
Speaker 1: It is that is one thing I don't understand, like state pride for Ohio. Like you don't. You don't find that in Indiana or Illinois or Michigan. But people from Ohio, you know what it is. It's share trauma. It's like going to jail or rehab with somebody and you have a bond over it, living in that shithole and dealing with that awful government all day every day. Where did this come from. It's a useless state. Should be sold back to the Canadians. You know what, I would trade Canada for Ohio today. That's such as you would have to throw in.
Speaker 2: I mean you're going to throw me into that because I'm from Ohio.
Speaker 1: So me and you would have to get a new passport. You have lived with a new administration enough to not be you have no ties, No, it's birthright relationship in Ohio. You'd have to go back. Sorry.
Speaker 2: January twentieth, Danny, you gotta go back, Okay. I just don't know where this came from. This is a gambling show. And all of a sudden you because you abuse you, you hate other things, other people, least favorite.
Speaker 6: That is generally true, Dan, But this one I'm gonna have to agree.
Speaker 1: Shut up right, it's a fact. You don't know shit, you're twenty eight. You don't know anything. I am twenty nine. Oh okay October yes, yes, oh, look talking about livers. Yeah, but he's lived long with his liver kinda. He's not that old. I'm old. Yeah he is. He has done some damage to that body. Yeah. Yeah. It used to be a wonderland long time ago.
Speaker 6: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, it used to be a wonderland. Okay, So let's go around the room.
Speaker 2: You have bad Larry's joining us from Jersey, hopefully not from a garage. You have Shay and Irving, and you have Dylan the graphics guy. You have Intern Ray, Picture Day Ray and Marvin. That's our starting line up here. And Kelly, of course is the owner of wager talk dot com and host a variety of shows. She's going to jump in when she wants to jump in and make fun of people, and we encourage that as well. So Shay catching a lot of heat because his cowboys lost to the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Sad the way they lost, Danny. It's kids not knowing their history. Leon Lett, nineteen ninety three. This has already happened in Osamana, Huawei or however the hell you say his name? He couldn't figure out his ass from his elbow and try to be a hero.
Speaker 2: By the way, a listener has held us hostage once free t shirts after he purchased the DP takes a gamble domain and we don't deal with terrorist.
Speaker 1: No, that was a my bad.
Speaker 6: I shouldn't have said that we were going to buy the domain name before.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes, funny how that works when you give people a heads up what you're going to do and they scrambled.
Speaker 6: Maybe I have more faith in humanity than I should Dan, or I'm an idealist.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: We had a listener send a video of his child tossing ornaments off the tree Nick in California, and he says that he apparently is raising a baby Shay. Do you have any advice for parents with violent children?
Speaker 1: Shay? Yeah, this is like baby Grinch. He was literally grabbing the ornaments and smashing them on the ground, just ruining Christmas for everyone. I think you sent them to military school immediately. And what did that do for you? He taught me how to pass a drug test.
Speaker 6: You go military school and then crack addiction.
Speaker 1: Crack was before the villaginy, and then you went rehab. Yeah, but that's the thing at military school. It gets you off of the weed because weed will stay in your system for like Kelly knows this way too long. Yeah, so you go you go for the hard stuff, or you go for the hallucinogenic because they can't you can't find that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, psilocybon and acid.
Speaker 1: Saoti because I'm one with it with the Indians.
Speaker 2: By the way, last time we talked to therapy, Uh, we're gonna have another session.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it went much better. We agreed. We agreed not to listen to the show. The roommate or the therapist. I said, both of them are banned, and that this is my own private time. And nobody.
Speaker 5: Wait, is he calling his wife his roommate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we lived together, Kelly, he's a tough guy, Kelly. No, we live together. A lot of married people don't live together. I live with my wife, therefore roommate.
Speaker 5: That sounds awful. Does she have her own room?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? I have my own. It's called the cow because she asked me to sleep in it. But you know, she's got the bigger one, so I give her that. Okay, but things are moving along better. Yeah, I admitted that I'm a bad person, and then everybody was like, oh, what a sire relief. That's pretty much admit fault. You always just say it's your fault. It's oh, you're right. I was being crazy or I had an episode, or I forgot my meds whatever.
Speaker 6: I was on peyote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no he's not. No, we're we're clean, right. Yeah. Our psychedelics is a dirty whistle throwing it in an alley.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're not doing that anymore. No benders. No three days we lose you.
Speaker 1: We'll see about Austria.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's not the bender we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 2: Larry lost two units last week. Dylan won three and a half. Shay won seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up ibout that?
Speaker 2: Danny sehn Ham Actually, so seventeen and a half for Shay, Dylan plus thirteen and a half Larry a big zero. Just wait, hold on, do you have any complaints? Larry usually have a complaints?
Speaker 3: Dead zero two units on all my bets this week. I gotta go back and see how Shaye won seven was his big best.
Speaker 1: I'll bring it up. I'll bring it up. By the way, bad.
Speaker 2: Larry wins the Diego Pavi Award for the third straight week. Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Everyone was talking shit when I said Larry was catching up to me.
Speaker 3: I know, I was one in one.
Speaker 1: How do you?
Speaker 3: I don't even understand how you win this award?
Speaker 1: Here we go, it's your.
Speaker 3: Worst college record?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: I was one on one in college.
Speaker 6: More of a blanket award?
Speaker 1: Yeah for the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh okay, I'll take it for that down Okay, I just want to know what it's for the worst the worst week. That sounds good.
Speaker 6: It's actually just whoever it's from New Jersey gets it every week.
Speaker 1: Speaking of New Jersey, I mean, are we allowed to talk about you? Is New Jersey were allowed to talk about the truth? Is New Jersey worse or better than Ohio?
Speaker 6: It's the Ohio of the Northeast.
Speaker 1: No, it's in Mexico of the Northeast. But can we talk about the aliens in New Jersey? Are we allowed to do that or are they going to censor this too? Wait? No, it's pretty tiny aliens in their mother ships above New Jersey, circling our Italian American brethren, the drones Danny, Yes, yeah, they're tiny. Aliens, but they're in really big ships. They look small to us, So that's why they won't land because we look so big to them and they know we'll eat them.
Speaker 2: Kelly, there is still time for you to get the hell out of here if you want to.
Speaker 4: You know, I tracked everything I said about Shane and I being like very similar.
Speaker 5: I will not be eating aliens.
Speaker 4: But also, yeah, I I've learned a lot, and no, I am good. I'm from Kansas, Like we didn't do all the nefarious things that you guys did down there in Texas. Like we were just like a little Middle America mining our own business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you said you're a lot like Shae. What does that mean.
Speaker 4: I think it means like politically because we just say like, okay, just you think they're aliens?
Speaker 1: Are Iranians in New Jersey?
Speaker 4: Well, if I had to pick, I would say they're aliens over to Rank, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think I Ran has the ball.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, What interest do either of them have in a bunch of Italians.
Speaker 1: In New Jersey. Maybe they saw Sopranos.
Speaker 6: Actually they could have seen this. Actually if I was an alien, I would watch the Sopranos, would be my first first order of business.
Speaker 2: Is it on reirs? Maybe they're just catching you know, like sex in the city and other countries that they're people just seeing sex in the city and sex.
Speaker 1: And the Sopranos just premiered in their alien world and they were like, holy shit, we gotta check it out.
Speaker 6: Good, Holy shit, Italians are cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, speaking of Italians, what I say?
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually, who recently drove through New Jersey to get away from New York.
Speaker 1: It's a medium.
Speaker 6: Coincidence.
Speaker 1: By the way, my warnings of Italians were not heeded by anyone, and now I have been proven correct by one thing that happen. His name is Luigi.
Speaker 6: That is a cartoon Italian. I mean he's literally named.
Speaker 2: After His name is Larry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be Larry in the Clink. That's what they're gonna call him, clink. Might they might call him Laurence.
Speaker 6: Also the tinfoil hat here though, so that guy like they released a picture of him and it's just him with a hood from like the top and some random McDonald's employee in the middle Pennsylvania recognizes him from that picture.
Speaker 1: No, it was the nsay illegally tracked him, and now they're backtrack and investigation. Do not admit that Edward Snowden was right and everything we you is being watched by the government. Yeah they I mean, see this is dan.
Speaker 4: This is where this is where Shane and I are on the same page.
Speaker 1: It's true, She's right, it's true.
Speaker 6: I mean that there's just no way they have all this ship that.
Speaker 1: Do you need therapy too? No? I told you.
Speaker 5: Therapy is for people who want to admit something's wrong with them. If you think that you're great, why do you need therapy?
Speaker 1: Are you married?
Speaker 5: I am not married.
Speaker 1: Okay. If you were married, you might need therapy.
Speaker 5: I've been in a very long relationship.
Speaker 4: We lived togethermates, like it's like marriage.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to change my last name.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: And if he was like, hey, we need to go to therapy, I'd be like, maybe we're just.
Speaker 1: Not sold Kelly, is it?
Speaker 6: Do you not want to change your last name because it's Manoni, it's.
Speaker 5: Actually Polish, which is even worse.
Speaker 2: We can talk about that, okay, Okay, let me recap here.
Speaker 1: Why was everyone's reaction like that. I don't know. It sounds like you don't know any Polish. Yeah, not really. Yeah, we moved on from Polish people. We don't make fun of Polish people anymore.
Speaker 6: How many can screw in a light bulb?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do love a parogi.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are the shittiest version of dumplings.
Speaker 1: We're gonna fight, Yeah they are. We're going to fight.
Speaker 4: Wasn't any time you stuff meat or potatoes into like a pockety, whether it's a pasta or ana like, they're just always good?
Speaker 6: No, ik, Kelly, I agree, but I think of the Dumpling family pogies like compared to like a Chinese dumpling, or like an empanada, is the worst? Okay? Actually all right?
Speaker 2: Or how about we get around to maybe some gambling today? The over under Bill Belichick's North Carolina tar Heels is six and a half. Anybody taking over under Shay, I'll start with you.
Speaker 1: No, I just think bringing Matt Patricia and your son to establish a dumbest hit he could ever do?
Speaker 2: Are you taking the over under over? They're gonna have more than six and a half wins?
Speaker 1: Wait? What do you?
Speaker 2: What's the over under your betting on that happens over six and a half? You're taking the over? Yes, Dylan over under six and a half wins for Bill Belichick for.
Speaker 6: And hard to argue with that one, honestly, but I'm gonna for the spirit of compets six and a half.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna take the under ed Larry.
Speaker 3: He's got to bring in some people when he's got to have huge nil money. There's some seniors in high school who want to go to the pros over six and a.
Speaker 1: Half, all right, Kelly over under six and a half.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna play contrarian like I do so well, I'm gonna take the under here. I do think Bill Belichick will have success. I do think there's a ton of money, but as we've seen from other teams with more money than gods, you still can't buy yourself a national championship. I would not be surprised to see them when exactly six games, go to a mediocre Bowl game year one and then really hit that next catapult year two.
Speaker 2: Well, they're going to the Fenway Bowl this year. So with their six wins, they maybe had it back. Could you imagine we brought this up on the show. Could you imagine Nicole Arback, I think, tweeted that Bill Belichick next year would be have Mayo dumped on him at the at the Mayo Bowl. Can you imagine Belichick putting up with that or the Pop Tart Bowl where he's taking a bite of a Pop Tart.
Speaker 1: I could imagine that. I think his girlfriend he shows for breakfast.
Speaker 5: She definitely does. But here's what I.
Speaker 4: Saw a tweet, and it'said, imagine these kids who are in journalism school having to ask Bill Belichick questions. I mean, the post the postgame pressers are going to be absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 6: I would just be like, I'm dropping the class.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is something we brought up that Belichick. Everybody's like, oh my god, this newfound personality. And as we brought up on the show. No, he respects Peyton and Eli Manning, and he respects Pat McAfee. He doesn't respect people like me. He doesn't respect people in the media because you didn't You didn't play game. These guys did. So he speaks to them. He's effusive alone, He's like, oh hey, Bill By he listened to him.
Speaker 6: In a tone of his voices totally chatty.
Speaker 1: Can't Yes, it sounds like he cares as opposed to yeah he's in love. Yeah, what lasts longer. Oh yes, yes, Belichick at Carolina, Belichick with his girlfriend. I think the girlfriend falls in love with one of Belichick's players and ruins Belichick's tenure.
Speaker 2: Kelly over, which one do you think last longer? Belichick with Carolina, Belichick with his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Listen, I've never seen the man smile so much in his life. But eventually she's got to realize she's with the guy that's my dad's a right, Like, eventually she's gonna say, okay, like I want to get married and have kids.
Speaker 5: I just don't know when that is.
Speaker 4: And so it's it's interesting because when he's signed a five year deal at Carolina, I thought, what is he doing?
Speaker 5: Five years is way too long? Like three years?
Speaker 4: Fine, you want to get back into coaching, that's really great question.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go his time at North Carolina lasts.
Speaker 1: Longer, right, what about you, Dylan?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think history is on the side of him lasting longer at Carolina than a relationship with a twenty five year old as.
Speaker 1: A is she that old? I don't think she's twenty. I don't think she's even all right.
Speaker 6: With a sixteen year old.
Speaker 1: Twenty three? Oh, didn't he meet her on a plane. Yes, best flight partner ever. You always got to check who your flight partner is because it could be the last person you ever see. Yeah, that's yeah, it's true. Important, that's true. Important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's twenty four A big difference than twenty Almost too old for Leo.
Speaker 6: I mean, didn't the Pachino just have a kid at like eighty nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't Leo DiCaprio. Didn't he change his Like, isn't he dating somebody a little bit old?
Speaker 1: Age limits? Twenty seven? Now? I think? Yeah, something we Yeah.
Speaker 6: Every five years older he gets, he goes up.
Speaker 1: It's creepy. He's got standards dancing creepy. Yes, it's got a type. Yes, it's creepy. Have you ever spoken to a twenty four year old? I mean when I was twenty four? Yeah, yes, and they sound smart then none of the smart.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if people who were like super famous when they were how old was Leo and.
Speaker 1: He was like blew up? Gilbert Grape was like he was like twelve? Yeah once he Gilbert.
Speaker 6: Gray shockingly maybe not the most well adjusted like adult human being.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Okay, uh, let's come on the pod.
Speaker 6: Yeah, get Leon.
Speaker 1: But we have Kelly with us right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, bets this week, Kelly, I'll start with you college football.
Speaker 4: College football has not been great. You know you bragged about how great Shade did last week, and it's because we had the opposites. I want to own four last week in college football and then crushing about this is the only thing I'm taking this weekend in college football is the Navy over. I told you guys, I have that contrarian in me, and I thought, you know what, they open this number high for a reason. It's already been bet up. That is not historic, right, Usually they open the number and.
Speaker 5: It just plummets.
Speaker 4: I think both of these offense are prolific. I think it doesn't matter which Navy quarterback we see. I like Army in this spot to get the win. But remember Navies had an extra week here to prepare, so I'm going over thirty eight and a half. But I also lean towards Navy to get the cover in Army.
Speaker 5: Get the win.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shaye at Irving, I'm also on the over. My auto bet Army every year laying six and a half. Don't care if it's a hundred. It's because you're a patriot because I'm an American, You're American about security American And if we had a particular forty two, we'd be shooting down those alien drones. Those are our first off. If I see a drone, I don't care if it's an alien or not. I'm shooting the thing out of the sky, period immediately. I don't give a shit. And also, come find me what do you mean? Yeah? I heard the gunshot to officer, Sorry, gonna do how many guns do you have a lot? And I'm not telling you how many because none of them are registered.
Speaker 4: That's how I know we're different. Come on, do you need you live in a state where you have to register your guns?
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, And I don't register them because then they'll know it. Put me on a list. Oh yeah, a list. Okay, they're under lock and key. Correct, Absolutely they are. Yeah, they're locked most most of them. Yeah, except for the one under my pillow. Rest of college football, Danny, I got West Virginia plus three against Memphis, and that's it, man, because rich Rod is coming back to West Virginia Country Road. I like it. I like, all right, Dylan, what do you have?
Speaker 6: I'm with Kelly on this one, I'm gonna take Navy to cover six and a half. Actually, last time this game was played in landover Maryland, Navy won, So history's on my side.
Speaker 1: There are they the same players they played in that?
Speaker 6: I mean, I can't confirm or deny that then, but it's all I got.
Speaker 2: I hate when you know, we we make things work in accordance.
Speaker 1: To hell, we want them to be like that's every stack.
Speaker 2: You know, the last time the Mets and Yankees played in the World Series, the Yankees won. Yeah, and yeah, nobody's going to exactly, but you're like, oh shit, they must wait all the time.
Speaker 6: That's like the like if you had bet the Cavaliers like at the beginning of the season and enrolled your winnings over every week for fifteen weeks, you'd have ten million dollars. It's like, okay, well who no one finded that?
Speaker 1: Well, the million dollar better is up seventeen and a half million following me, so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's true, and they're up thirteen and a half million following me.
Speaker 1: Wait, who do we have following us?
Speaker 6: No, that's a theoretical person. Oh yeah, okay, if there is someone, oh I.
Speaker 1: See, yeah, that's why SHA's up seventeen. Yeah, that's a that's a brag. There's within it. Yeah, what else? Anything else?
Speaker 6: Yep, I got UNLV plus one and a half against Cal and I've got Notre Dame to win the college football playoff. Wow, one hundred. If there's any year this would be remotely feasible. I do think this is the.
Speaker 2: Air if Notre Dame placed Georgia in the second round. Notre Dame is listed as a two point favorite against it, which it just looks weird. It does just something new. Keep in mind, Bad Larry any college football bets.
Speaker 3: I didn't send any in, but this morning I'm taking Army minus the six and a half and I'm taking JMU minus the eight against Western Kentucky two units each.
Speaker 1: Ray, Okay, Ray, of course the producer this god forsaken show, and he's writing things down once again. The lineup.
Speaker 2: We have Kelly, the owner of wager talk dot com. Hosts chose like bet on it, Kelly and Murray last call on Saturday and Sunday. She joins us from Vegas. We have Shayan Irving, we have Bad Larry, and we have diald in the graphics guy. So Kelly lead us off NFL.
Speaker 4: NFL is absolutely disgusting this week, you guys, and I'd like to apologize to all of your listeners in advance. Historically weeks you know, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen. Now, obviously we've got a week eighteen. You've got to kind of fade some of the narratives, and you've got to kind of buck some of the trends, right, and you've covered professional sports for a long time and understand that no, in fact, players don't quit on their team, and in fact they do still want to win even though they have nothing to play for. So I'm betting on some of those teams this week. And the very first one is, well, we were talking about Bill Belichick the New England Patriots. I know it sounds kind of gross, but it took the five and a half here with the Pats and mainly in a play against the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you six Kelly Oh.
Speaker 5: Even better, thank you. Listen.
Speaker 4: This is the Cardinals team basically since so their bye week week eleven has just know, I had a buddy.
Speaker 5: Text and he goes, what did a new a call of duty come out?
Speaker 4: What happened to Tyler Murray during the bye week, and I go, oh, my god, that actually might have happened.
Speaker 5: If I followed video games, I would know.
Speaker 4: But I think this is a really great Pats team playing with absolutely no pressure, versus the team who had, you know, sit in first place in the NFC West and has really faltered that away. Another gross team I'm going to take. And I know that the Jags, or excuse me, the Jets also fall into this. Teams may still care. I actually disagree. I think Aaron Rodgers is done. You can tell by his whole attitude and body language. He seems to not care. He's gotten his coach fired, he's got his GM fired. His number one wide receiver just is non existent. And I'm gonna take Mac Jones with the Jags, who is five and oh? There you go, there's a little bit better than cherry picking stats, but Mac Jones five and oh when facing the Jets.
Speaker 5: And then I'm gonna bet.
Speaker 4: Against my Denver broncos I took the four earlier in the week. I do think that Indianapolis has an opportunity to win this game outright, So at three and a half, I do think there's still some value there. I really am honestly shell shocked about this Denver team, particularly at home as a favorite. But I do think that they may get caught looking ahead here. And then you have the eight seed in the Colts, who have just been well mediocre. I bet this team to win the AFC South. They're not going to do so, but I do think that they have an opportunity to go into Denver and at least get the cover. Maybe Broncos win this one late, but I would not be shocked to see Denver drop this one prior to playing the Chargers.
Speaker 1: If you were single, would you give Aaron Rodgers a shot?
Speaker 5: You know what's funny, I do love Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: If I was single, I may dabble in a date or two with Aaron Rodgers. But the reality is we're the same person. We would fight like hell. I need like a ying to my yang, and Aaron and I are very similar. We almost have the same birthday.
Speaker 1: In fact, would you do ayahuasca with him in the off season?
Speaker 4: The thing with ayahuasca is I've dabbled in the idea of doing ayahuasca. I love going to Costa Rica, I love the whole spiritual side of things. But I think all of those memories and traumas that I've done so good at suppressing over the years.
Speaker 5: Probably should stay there.
Speaker 1: Open Pandora's box.
Speaker 2: How about Hey, now let's go to Shyan Irving here shay.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Danny nfl. I got to fighting Herbert's laying two and a half against the Bad Bakers. I got crab Legs plus four against the Chiefs Jameis Winston. Yeah, and I got Aaron Rodgers laying three against the mac jones Is. I don't feel great about it, but here I am. And then because I'm an absolute moron, I got to fight and Kirk Cousins laying four against Vegas. He's looked like absolute shit. But for game I'm not positive. Is that game at the Raiders. Yeah it's at Vegas. Yeah, so it can't be away.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's Monday night. Yeah, it's a Monday night game.
Speaker 1: You want to showcase that one.
Speaker 6: I can't flex out of one primetime Kirk.
Speaker 1: Though, thank you, Roger. And then I got the Steelers plus five and a half against the Iggles.
Speaker 6: Okay, Dylan, all right, Dan, I'm nla the sixteen with the Ravens against the Giants. I'm pretty sure this is the biggest spread of the season, and this is a game where the Ravens just like massacre a dying team at the end of the season.
Speaker 1: Is it the biggest or the biggest?
Speaker 6: Did I say briggest?
Speaker 1: Think? Oh? Biggest? Eloquent?
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, very I got Browns plus four against the Chiefs, and I'm bucking my trend of taking the Lions every week. You okay, Do I feel like I sound like I usually did?
Speaker 1: Mah?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I'm taking the Bills plus two and Afghans the Lions, and I'm gonna take the Bears plus six and a Halfgans.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, bad layer, Are you still with us?
Speaker 3: I'm still here, Dan, Okay, up two units each. I got a bunch of them Rams plus two and a half against the forty nine.
Speaker 1: Ers, MS plus three plus three.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Jet's minus the three against the Jags Chiefs. Chie's got to blow somebody out. Chiefs minus four against the Browns. I won over forty seven in the Texas Dolphins game and over fifty four in the Lions Bills game. Then I want the Steelers. I thought it was plus five, but he just gave shave five and a half. So I'll take the five and a half against the Eagles the Falcons minus four against the Raiders. All two units come back time, Shah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, see, yeah, you're in trouble. You have zero units to show for your season. Dylan plus thirteen and a half, Shay plus seventeen and a half. Anything else that needs to be mentioned, Kelly? Is there anything that you would like to mention that we haven't so far you can think of?
Speaker 4: I'm really excited for the college football playoffs coming up because I think the ball season for the last couple of years has really been decimated, obviously by the transfer portal and coaches leaving their prospective jobs. I think this is like the rejuvenation that college football needed, and so I, for one, am very excited.
Speaker 1: Shane, irving anything that you would like to say? Parting words, I just hope that our new alien overlords bring a peaceful right wing government and limit the freedom that all these people have taken.
Speaker 6: Advantage of, yourself included.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping for some alien fascism. That's what I'm looking for. What happened to you? Something happened to you? Nothing, Danny. I think the aliens are going to take over. You know what the problem with the government is today. It's all these rules and I didn't ask just one more thing, Danny. It's all the rules and regulations. Of course, I'm not an actual fascist, but if you want real change, you need to suspend democracy. That's what we got to do. Anything parting words for the state of Ohio, I'm not sorry. I apologize for nothing, Dylan. Anything you would like to add.
Speaker 6: I mean, Shay really kind of summed it all up.
Speaker 1: I think yes he did.
Speaker 6: I'll be pretty stoked if the Ravens can win by seventeen.
Speaker 1: Uh bad, Larry.
Speaker 2: Anything you'd like to say, Kelly, you're starting to show out.
Speaker 3: Shave is the big brother you never had. I'm sure you're sorry about that comment right now.
Speaker 4: But then, like I said, just because you're siblings or someone doesn't mean you have to agree.
Speaker 5: With everything they if there's just certain.
Speaker 4: Things, and He'll say, I'll catch a tweet or a clip from the show and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's been a couple of times today that I'm like, no.
Speaker 2: So, Kelly, what you're saying is if you were available and Shay was available. No, no, no, no, no, no available, not ajailable.
Speaker 5: No no no no no, no no.
Speaker 4: Because we would spend all night, every night down like the Reddit rabbit holes with our tinfottle hats on, and I would never get anything ever accomplished in life.
Speaker 1: Probably start a revolution, go to jail, flee to Mexico, start a coup in Panama. Yeah, important things, which is not out of the realm of possibilities for you, especially if the aliens go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think they might call you white DV.
Speaker 1: What if they're here to free Luigi and they don't agree with our healthcare system?
Speaker 2: Shaye and Irving podcast. Are you going to have the roommate on the podcast?
Speaker 1: No? Okay? Would you like for me to doctor phillt and I could go in there and moderate you and your wife? Uh? Sure?
Speaker 2: And I could ask any questions I want to ask. Absolutely well that I asked questions for a living can't do it and they can be penetrating.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's enough. That word.
Speaker 2: My best of the roommate. Uh So, I think that's it. Wherever you get your podcast, Shae and Irving podcast, Yeah, yeah, okay. Wager Talk dot Com is where you find Kelly also with bet On it Kelly and Murray and last Call on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: That's it. We've done it. No, DP is not it? Quick question? Has this podcast been on your Wikipedia page yet? No? Oh yeah, yeah no, it should not be on my Wikipedia page when I'm when I'm dead, and then when they start reading over and they'll be like, and he was the host of Dan Patrick Takes a Game. I don't know.
Speaker 6: If you're familiar with Wikipedia, people can go in and change it. So I came in there and scrub everything.
Speaker 1: You have to be a communist to be able to edit at Wikipedia. Everybody knows that it's a leftist propaganda machine.
Speaker 2: I think somebody said that I was involved. I was the third shooter at j with JFK. Was that in my Wikipedia?
Speaker 1: Wasn't there the other Dan Patrick? Hey?
Speaker 6: Third third, third out of one hundred's pretty good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, as if there was one, that's great? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: I think actually there's a glitch in the matrix and Luigi Manjion thought he was shooting JFK.
Speaker 1: You know where Luigi stayed in Japan? You know, he hung out in Japan for a while. You know who else hung out in Japan? For a while, Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 2: And that'll do it. Thanks for joining us on dan Patrick Takes again. We'll have a spectacular weekend and we'll talk to you maybe next week.
Speaker 1: M hm hmmmmm