Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: I just saw a Jersey Mike's. The Sandwich Shop is going to go public value at about eight billion dollars. Remember we had a thing a week or so ago about how people like Jersey Mike's the best out of all your chain sandwich I've never had one. I got to seek one out and have one that sounds delicious right now? A good A good sandwich.
Speaker 2: I love a good sandwich. They're very good.
Speaker 3: Since I've never had pastrami before the first one I ever have, I want it to be good. Should I do a chain like Jersey Mikes or should I make sure I get to like a real deli, mom and pop sort of deli for kastrami or something?
Speaker 2: Because I want to. I want to. I want to not be disappointed since you don't high.
Speaker 1: End sando shop and give you a really good, uh pastrami sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although you know, if you've got a local deli that does sandwiches, you do, you be all right either way?
Speaker 2: Does Cordy brothers do that. Michael, do you know local places? No, I don't know. I'll have to look into it, and I'll bet they'd be good.
Speaker 4: I'm told there is a place in Rockland that is Pastrami specific though.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, is that the name of it? Pastrami specific be a good name for us store? So uh mentioned earlier. I watched Mark Halprin's newscast in the afternoon. Sometimes he's always ranking democrats run it that are likely to run for president and where they are in their list. He currently has Kamala Harris at the top because Bernie Sanders are like number two, but he has had aoc fairly high up for a long time because he just sinks in this moment, she could get the nomination catch fire with this whole populous moment, just like I could picture that.
Speaker 1: I will play for the next World Cup winner before Kamala Harris is the nominee for president.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. Well, I feel like I'd go at you regularly as a coach. I'd say, Joe, if you didn't, you'd be a fool target. Joe, is he paralyzed. I've never seen a man move so slowly over on that side of the field.
Speaker 1: Go over target, keep going at him.
Speaker 2: He paralla Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: She couldn't raise thirty dollars for her presidential run. Right now, She'll go to her husband. He'll be like, yeah, I'm a little tight right now.
Speaker 3: Anyway, AOC was making the rounds and she was in a southern state and she adopted a little bit of a Southern accent. Keep in mind she calls herself a Bronx girl.
Speaker 5: We cannot afford to leave Tennessee behind. We cannot afford to leave Kentucky behind, Alabama behind, Mississippi behind, Georgia, behind South Carolina behind. Hey, there is no country. When we are split apart. We will not be chased out of places anymore.
Speaker 6: Brothers and sisters, Brother lord, oh my god, what are politicians to do that? And what's amazing to me about that is that, uh, like Trump, Trump went around.
Speaker 2: It just was Trump and people loved it.
Speaker 3: Always use the example of he's at the motorcycle rally instead of like every other politician that's ever done the big motorcycle rally.
Speaker 2: He didn't ride in on a motorcycle leather ticket. He showed up. But he's playing in a suit and said I don't like motorcycles, no cause playing for Trump? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Behind behind? Why you saying behind? You're from Boston, right or wherever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's ridiculous and funny. All right, So here's a little guessing game, Michael, I'm gonna want to clip number thirty four. What sort of gathering is this?
Speaker 7: To fight back against this fascist regime, we need to be in the streets, wisely using our wallets, battling in the courts, and winning at the ballot box, the center of our democracy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll bet you're forming up a guest. Let's do thirty three now, sing gathering.
Speaker 6: Approaches together, to vote together, to act.
Speaker 5: Together, to bring about.
Speaker 3: Change, real, lasting, life improving change.
Speaker 6: That is the power and potential of.
Speaker 2: Our movement, and all the a f day ah. She gave it away at the end.
Speaker 1: If you guessed, yeah, that's just the annual conference of a teacher union, you'd be right, right, radical politics, revolution against quote unquote fascist regimes.
Speaker 2: That's the state of our our teachers.
Speaker 3: Well, i'd like change in our public schools too, like emphasize reading and writing in mathematics.
Speaker 2: I'll bet that didn't come up even once.
Speaker 3: So it's so depressed about the state of public education because my kids are still in school. I mean it, like it it like literally, I'm not just using that word the way people use it all the time. It makes me, if I think about it much depressed, like barely confunction hopeless depressed.
Speaker 2: It's bad. It's really really bad. Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm always hobbling about it, just trying to do whatever I can we can to at least alert people so they vote in school board elections and pay attention's to what's being taught in their schools. Yeah, it's troubling for sure. On the more general topic of socialism, though, I thought this was so interesting. I read constantly, not deep reading jack newspaper articles, generally website articles, and it struck me that whether you're talking about the part of southern California that was devastated by the wildfire, and if it were not so bitterly angering, it would be hilarious, how few permits have been granted to rebuild people's homes in their lives. Likewise, Maui, Maui has rebuilt virtually no homes since the Great Wildfire There not terribly long ago.
Speaker 2: Quite a few years ago. At this point they still haven't done right, Oh my god, practically none.
Speaker 1: And also I can't remember if it was the journal New York Times, doesn't really matter with a big article about how London has a terrible, terrible housing shortage right now, and it's all the same thing. They have such thick, complex, contradictory regulations about housing in all three of those places, so much government red tape they can't build, and the particulars you think it's made up just the efforts to you know, this one apartment they've been trying to build, like eighty apartments in London in some crappy old building, and they've submitted eleven thousand pages of documents to the government so far. They're five years into the please can we just build some apartments process, and they've been sent back to the drawing board again by the bureaucrats who run this stuff. And at the risk of going off on this tangent too long, I came across this great thing piece, but oh my god, it was so long written about how well meaning regulations by smart, good people accumulate in layers until they form this monster that present prevents any any activity, any productivity, the problem being if you look at any individual regulation, you say, well, I get that, that that makes sense. We probably should be careful about this that, but it tends to just become this giant clog. Anyway, it's an interesting topic in the guys, I just read and read it and read and read waiting for this genius is prescription for fixing this problem. And at the end it was kind of like, yeah, I don't know, I guess we just got to do our best to get rid of some of them. It's like, oh, damn it. Anyway, that all leads to this. This is so interesting to me. They got a new Prime Minister in Great Britain. Andy Burnham's name kind of populous lefty guy.
Speaker 2: Is it Bernie Sanders type of guy? Yeah, yeah, I'm younger though, but quite a bit younger as stage.
Speaker 1: He's the perfect example of and the housing market is a great example this how bureaucracy and heavy handed government slash socialism cause a problem. The bureaucrats managed to blame free enterprise, and the voters, especially young voters, double down on it and ask for more of the very thing that's caused the problem. Like Nelly Bowles had a great, great account of how rent control in New York City is absolutely making it impossible for who young people and minorities and recent immigrants to get housing. The older folks, the rich folks who are in these rent controlled units, they're great. But as the landlord, if I've got ten units and you've made me keep five of them at ridiculously low rates, I can't even come close to covering my costs.
Speaker 2: Here's your.
Speaker 1: Microeconomics test, your one question final. I have ten units, five of them are forced to be way below market rates to break even. What do I have to do with the other five units? Right? Jack up the price so I'm I can at least cover my costs. And it's just it's horrifically unproductive. It does the opposite. But a Mamdani comes along and says, what we need is more government interfere you know, involvement. So this is this is all leading up to this. You know what I'm gonna I'm gonna advocate for taking a break and come back with believe it or not, The New York Times account of the five main challenges facing Britain's new Prime minister. And I want you to look at this through the lens of socialism. Sucks and it never works. The five challenges facing the new British Prime minister.
Speaker 2: Get some tea, get some.
Speaker 1: Crumpet eight crump some crump bets, get comfortable, and we'll come back with that in seconds. Elizabeth Warren just endorsed that democrat wackado socialist up in Michigan who's for medicare, cradle to grave, seven percent wealth tax on billionaires every year, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Got the endorsement of Elizabeth Warren. So socialism March. The Islamist guy doctor what's his name, Yeah, yeah, who didn't get a medical license.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not actually a doctor, yep, yep, like doctor Jill never forget anyway.
Speaker 2: So I thought this was so interesting.
Speaker 1: Britain is struggling badly, badly badly, I mean economically, socially, immigration wise, and they've got a new Prime Minister, Andy Burnham, who's a far left guy. As Jack described him, he's like a Bernie Sanders guy.
Speaker 3: Got that a weird system they've got where he like never want anything. He was a mayor of some town and now he's Prime minister. The way that can happen in their system is confusing to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's different, for sure, but so I thought this was the lefty New York Times has the five main challenges he's going to be facing in your framework again, is socialism caused this? Why are you electing a socialist? Number one, an economy in the doldrums, years of stagnating living standards back dating back to eight in the financial crisis, and they say made worse by Brexit and the COVID nineteen pandemic.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, bresit's a little unique.
Speaker 1: We didn't have that here, but we had all those things happened to us in the US too, and our economy is actually doing pretty well these days. So mister Burnham needs to introduce tangible improvements for Britons. He's vowed to stick to his party's general election pledge in twenty four not to increase the main tax is. However, we'll face many of the same challenges as Keir starmer Lah. Challenge Number two is conflicts abroad in the efraying special relationship with the United States. I concede that that's mostly a different question and has nothing to do with our theme. But number three, finding more cash for military spending. Okay, they have no money to defend themselves as the Armstrong doctrine, because they've had the umbrella of American military.
Speaker 3: Security for decades now generation well, right, and then you're promising all these you know, gifts to everyone, which socialism does.
Speaker 2: Where are you going to find extra money when you're doing that.
Speaker 1: A few weeks not too long ago, Starmer announced plans to raise military spending by fifteen billion pounds about twenty billion dollars over the next four years, but he left out any details about where the money would come from. Number four. They need to navigate a Nazi immigration debate. This one's interesting. It's somewhat a different theme, but huge, huge majorities of Brits say we've had way too much immigration, way too fast. Our country is changing much too quickly and we hate it. Immigration has actually fallen a lot, but only a minority of people are aware that net migration has fallen.
Speaker 2: Why. Well, because the folks that are already there, they can't.
Speaker 1: Tell the rate of immigration. I'm not like checking people off as they walk in the country. All they know is that their country is off track. And then finally, number five, this is the big challenge facing the new even more socialisty socialist. The rising cost of welfare and pensions. Britain's welfare bill is rising. One reason is the growing number of claims from working age people with mental health conditions, many of whom are young and unemployed, generally depression, anxiety, whatever else. But the biggest chunk of Britain's social security spending, more than half the total, goes to retired people through state pensions and other supports. Spending has been pushed higher by an aging population and the so called triple lock, which guarantees pensions increased by the highest of three measures.
Speaker 2: Wow're doomed. So all their problems are.
Speaker 3: The sort of thing that could only be fixed if you were about to if you elected today somebody who's like a fiscal conservative is going to tell some hard truths to people. But instead he elected somebody who's further down that road of believing in that nonsense.
Speaker 1: Right, Wow, exactly, good luck. I was trying to dial up the waiting times again, that's right. Keeping in mind that the National Health Service, which is absolutely bleeding money, ironically and going broke in Britain. If your doctor says, oh my god, you've got cancer, it is urgent, you get treatment. Their goal, which they don't mean, is let's get eighty five percent of people into treatment within two months.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, within two months.
Speaker 1: It's actually less than seventy percent who gets started within two months if they get an urgent referral from the general practitioner.
Speaker 3: I would have been paralyzed, if not dead, if that had happened when I had my cancer. Yeah wow, I got my care started in like a week after I was diagnosed.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you got a sore throat, you call for an appointment. The average weight time is eighteen weeks. I'm gonna have had three or four sore throats from now and then, plus a dose of the clap of a spring the ankle.
Speaker 3: Eighteen weeks. What does that have to do? What's what I got? Now you finally get in, how's your sore throat coming along? Well, it's I don't remember it better than my heart attack the other day.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: That I'm going to have to write this out for you because my sore throat destroyed my vocal cords. I can no longer speak because that was four months ago. It's either going to go away on its own or kill you in that amount of time. Right, Wow, that is crazy, and that's held up as the gold standard by a lot.
Speaker 2: Of lefties Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 8: A growing debate over data centers as a number of demonstrations play out across the country from Atlanta to Berkeley, California.
Speaker 2: We want to slow it on data center development.
Speaker 7: We want to slow it on AI in general, and stop big tech from infringing on our local communities.
Speaker 8: The explosion of data center construction projects the byproduct of the AI in cloud computing boom. That skyrocketing growth also prompting new scrutiny as communities housing these centers say they are bearing new burdens of heightened water and power usage.
Speaker 3: This whole data center's debate thing is really interesting. I wish AI never happened. So it's not like I'm in favor of AI, but it is happening. It's going to happen, and I'd rather we get it than China. But then just on the data center saying, I wish more people knew that so much of the information out there the Tanai data centers is coming from the Chinese who want us to who want to win the AI.
Speaker 1: Battle, Right, right, they held that big conference saying, Hey, it ought to be open source and everybody should share, says the person in second place, right right, Yeah, you get to first place, then what's your attitude going to be?
Speaker 2: Their shijinping?
Speaker 3: So we know Russia and China are filling our social media with sometimes very false things about these data centers. A Quinnipiac Pennsylvania poll, would you support or oppose building an AI data center in your community?
Speaker 2: Support?
Speaker 3: Sixteen percent, ap pose seventy four Wow. So if and if that's representative of a lot of places in the country, it might be even less support you get into some of your rural Midwest areas. They got a hell of a hill to climb to try to convince people that it's okay to have these data centers various places. That's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: You know, I think support might be higher in those places you described, you think as opposed to the everybody has got a degree in women's studies.
Speaker 2: From vasser parts of the country. But I don't know. I don't know. I'll have to ask my brother what he thinks. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: This guy who calls himself meet Dad, he's an influencer online. Apparently he posts a lot of videos about meat. You could be really anything. If your nickname is meat Dad, you could be the most popular person on grinder.
Speaker 2: I don't. You could be a lots of things.
Speaker 3: Oohl Boy, for instance, This guy's all about meat. He had his Welcome to California video that he pot over the weekend. I saw he was in a San Jose Walmart. It started when they are locking up your toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Locking up my toothpaste, and.
Speaker 3: Then it went to deodorant in hair brushes and everything else. They're now locking up the meat at the Walmart. So you've got this big thing of meat. They don't lock it up because I guess that would be two incommune or something. But it's in this metal wire casing so that if you want to be able to get the meat out of it, you have to have somebody in lock it up front.
Speaker 2: You stole the story, you wouldn't be able to get into it. People want to beef a meat vault, Great, that's just great, just give away civilization.
Speaker 3: I don't get you people who don't recognize that something fundamental has changed when we didn't have to lock things up on store shelves for the last thousand years, but now you do something changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what they'd say is, yeah, capitalism is forcing people into desperate message.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: I have a friend who would say that everything income inequality has never been this bad.
Speaker 2: God, that's why people are stealing meat. Wear a helmet everywhere you go because your head soft. Different story.
Speaker 3: So I've mentioned on the air several times before that I think because of one of my several bouts with COVID. I think I had COVID four times that I know of, I lost my sense of taste. I know it affected my sense of smell and taste and smell go together. As we all know, I can't taste sweet. As I've mentioned very many times, my son doesn't believe me. And first I don't know why it doesn't believe Maybe it doesn't believe me that I can't taste sweet.
Speaker 2: And I thought, why haven't I had this checked?
Speaker 3: So I just so I sent a message to my doctor over the weekend and I just got back from me said, yeah, I can send you. I did a little research on chat GPT about how they do that, and it's an e NT that usually does the test. And I wondered if there are any self tests you can do, but there are any really good ones. To really get it, you need to go to medical professionals. But yeah, so I got I'm getting referred to my e INT and insurance covers it because it's considered a big enough problem, I guess, So I'm actually not gonna get tested. I'm really looking forward to seeing in what way my taste has been affected. My taste and smell, Yeah, and really nil it down. And so yesterday I'm at the gym and I started to get every once in a while, I get that uh uh thing where your sugar's off balance and I start to get sweaty and shaky.
Speaker 2: What's the actual name for then, low blood hype o glycemia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that, ahile, not very often, and it's always just out of nowhere. I've never found any pattern to it, but every once in a while I get it, and I get it bad, like I can't I can't function.
Speaker 2: That's an awful feeling. Just a couple of.
Speaker 3: Times a year, really. But I got to get some sort of food or sure, So I went and I was at the gym, and they don't have any food there. They don't have a vening machine anywhere, but they have coffee, and so I got a couple of sugar packets, like cane sugar packets, and I ate two sugar packets, oh point, which did the trick and.
Speaker 2: Got rid of it really fast. So maybe I should keep sugar packets in my car. There are better solutions. Well then, what why? What's wrong with that solution? That would cause an insulin spike? I was fine, you don't want that. It's only fifteen grams of or fifteen calories per sugar packet according to jet GPT. You know what, it's funny that point, so a total of thirty calories. I can't imagine that'd doing a whole lot of damage.
Speaker 1: That points out the astounding amount of sugar that's in sugary drinks, because I think.
Speaker 2: You ate two hole sugar packets.
Speaker 1: That's like no sugar, no compared to a coke or a Starbucks drink or what happened? Took in thirty calories sixteen grams of sugar, which is not even It's like a sip of a Coca cola.
Speaker 2: I have a first field sugar packets for everyone. Anyway, there's sugar packets. I couldn't taste anything. It was tasteless. Oh yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I can't I can't wait to find out, Like, in what other ways has it affected my smell or taste?
Speaker 2: I don't know you taste in movies? Who knows? Who knows? COVID mysterious.
Speaker 3: I almost made a horrifying joke that I'm glad I didn't make that. That could have done me damage for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: What was it? Oh, I'll bet I can guess. Yes, I'll bet you can. Then I'm glad I didn't, right, little restraints exactly.
Speaker 1: Maturity came late, but it came folks or or it's low TI, that's not maturity as low.
Speaker 3: I was reading some interesting stuff over the weekend. But you know, Pete Heggs at the Secretary of War announced they're going to start testing the test testing the testosterone of new soldiers and if they if their testosteron is low, they're going to give them testosterone treatments to bring the testosterone up to a certain level, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: Are our young men actually below normal? Don't know.
Speaker 1: The announcement was once you hit thirty, they're going to start testing that.
Speaker 2: I thought, well, I consider thirty a young man, so I guess maybe that's where we're from.
Speaker 1: This from where I stand, yes, uh yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, it's it's an interesting question. And there have been a number of jokes made, some of them pretty good about finally gender affirming care. But you need manly men, certainly.
Speaker 8: Who were grown in bats and had never done or said anything.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, viy the max dose? Yes zero Tee'm.
Speaker 1: Concernedest Yeah, I don't think you do, buddy.
Speaker 3: Some people some people mocked this out of hand. I'm not exactly sure why. I guess because you have to mock anything Pete Hesith does in some circles.
Speaker 1: In testosterone or masculinity are seen as dirty words on the on the left, a certain cohort of the left.
Speaker 3: I don't know if people are actually below the normal rate, though very often I have no idea of that thirty year old man below like your normal. Usually it's just we're at the very low end of normal compared to where we used to be. Anyway, Then there was a conversation about, well, the premise of this is you up their testosterone for a variety of reasons that would make you a better soldier. But the crowd out there is claiming that giving a a woman testosterone would not help her ability to perform in sports.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh you can't. Well both can't be true.
Speaker 1: No, no, well they have no argument that their arguments are stupid. They rely on poor quasi, you know, moral stretchings of the truth. That reminds me there's a video going around as some troubled quote unquote transgender person and so obviously a troubled young person with mental problems, maybe autistic. Oh I I can't even start talking about it because it's so sad.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't hate these people. I pity them.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for them. They're unhappy, they're I alienated their pardon.
Speaker 2: Some of them I hate, But a lot of them I don't. The ones I'm thinking of, I don't hate. The other ones I hate. Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: They're the victims of this, absolutely, Oh yeah, absolutely, that crowd.
Speaker 1: They're lonely, they're sad, they wish they could be happy, and somebody offers them a path to happiness. They leap at it because they're so desperate, and then they're exploited and they're disfigured, poisoned with chemicals. I just, oh my god, I hate it. Sorry, I'm bringing everybody down.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 3: The test I'm going to get if I go to the NT and they accept me August to tour a test.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, gustatory testing. You've had gustatory testing. No, that's just the root of the several words that have to do with taste.
Speaker 3: Okay, gustatory checking for my chemosensory loss, that's exactly it. Bad smells smell really really bad to me. I don't know how they if they'll test that, or how they would test that.
Speaker 2: I got a couple ideas new Oh boy.
Speaker 3: Like bo on a human it's just one hundred times worse than it was pre whatever happened to me through COVID.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it took me a while to figure that out. My kids as they were becoming teenagers, like, good god, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: I have you showered? You have showered? Of the anything.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, just minor teenage boy sort of thing. But for me, it's just ah and like so if your uber drivers a little stag, oh, it's horrifying.
Speaker 2: For me. It's really really difficult. Bathrooms wet dog.
Speaker 3: You know, any of your unpleasant smells you can think of are so much worse for me now than they were previous. That one I care about. I don't care so much about the fact that I can't taste sugar. The one that bad smells are so bad. I'ven't been around people that like you know, I like, and would you know like to be around uh? And I just everything all smells are so strong for me.
Speaker 2: Aggressive scent, that's right, that's no good.
Speaker 3: That's no good.
Speaker 2: No, it's Is there anything they can do it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: My doctor said, when I said, can you get me tested? He said, I can get you tested. I'll said, Jenny and t he said, insurance will cover it. But he said I haven't seen hardly any success in helping with anybody. And I said, oh, I'm not really expecting to get helped. I just want to know, you know, what I can and can't taste, what I can and can't smell. But no, apparently they can't can't really fix it. Freaking doctor fauci. Oh, yeah, just a normal cold, just a normal coronavirus that took people's sense of taste and smell away.
Speaker 1: And god knows what else neurologically. Yeah, we'll find that out in ten years. You want to function gained. If you want a good novel virus built in the lab called doctor Fauci, you'll help you out.
Speaker 2: He's the best. I'll tell you. One thing I can smell is the finish line, and we're near it. We'll finish strong next, arm Strong and yetti.
Speaker 9: Look, if I had Daddy's money, I would own it. Okay, I would let you guys know, this man has not given me a dime in over four years. I have been fully financially supporting myself since I was eighteen years old. And I found out that he bought my sister a car in cash. Okay, so I asked him if he could buy me a horse for the same praise. And that was the last time we spoke. And that was like a couple of weeks ago. So if that doesn't put into person, If that my father doesn't help me with anything, I don't know it does. So, yeah, my dad did not give me the beach holes.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well maybe he didn't give any money because you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: A car is a way better way to get around than a horse faster.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there's a lot there. That is Sammy Sheen, the OnlyFans model daughter of Charlie Sheen, explaining that her famous, horn addicted, hormonger crackhead dad didn't buy her oscar. That's a good point. Gifted actor did not get her her beach house. Her breast is did on only fans, So she is bravely self reliant.
Speaker 3: Now is she the daughter of what's her name? The famous actress? The haughty actress?
Speaker 2: Is that Miss Ireland? Denise Richards was not? Yeah? Yeah, they're both subtractive. Is that the daughter of Denise Richards?
Speaker 9: Do you know?
Speaker 3: I do not all the of Charlie Sheen? Okay, well, Denise Richards is also wealthy and famous. Son't worry.
Speaker 1: I'm just that was practically art, the defiant self reliance of a porn girl who wants a horse and wants everybody to know. She wasn't giving her beach house. She got it by showing her tatas.
Speaker 2: That's like art. But why did their sister get a car? I don't know. Favoritism? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: God, if a novelist wrote that character, I'd think, man, you're really you're a good writer.
Speaker 3: Oh hell, I'll bet there's a lot to that story.
Speaker 2: On all ends. Oh yeah, Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't want reality shows, but there needs to be one another one. Has there been one? With his Charlie and his progeny. He doesn't need the money, No, he does not. Oh my god, it's an attractive lass. Not surprisingly, I have not seen her. Are we out of time yet?
Speaker 2: Michael, Yeah, we are out of time. I don't hear any music.
Speaker 1: I was gonna spile. I was gonna say, speaking of a family. We could do the two men who were switched at birth.
Speaker 2: Shocking story, but I want to do that story tomorrow. No time for that. That's a good one.
Speaker 6: Check you, Clark, kiss time stop.
Speaker 4: Jack and Joe lived go And if they don't give Canville bebacks.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, they're Sue in the hospital. That's a heck of a story. Yeah, we'll do that tomorrow. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe getting.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get a final talk from everybody on the CRUD to wrap things up for the day.
Speaker 2: Michaelangelo, lead the way, would you please.
Speaker 4: I have discovered I can't read books anymore. If I do read, it has to be off a computer screen or an iPad or a tablet, which is just sorry. But for some reason I can no longer read off books.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll use my final thought for why why can't you? What do you find limiting?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just a slowness of turning the page as opposed to being able to scroll. You know.
Speaker 2: Well that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't read books just mostly because I'm old and the print's too small. It's just a why strain at a book when I can read it much bigger.
Speaker 1: My favorite, my final thought rather is that if you have one hundred thousand people being good, decent, kind, friendly Americans and two being rotten, the news will be dominated dominated by the rotten people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just the way news works.
Speaker 1: I'll lead up to saying I hope everybody had a great time who came to America for the World Cup. It's great to have you, welcome, Hope you had fun, have a pleasant journey back. We're actually really nice people.
Speaker 3: And those Swedes at the bar in Vegas that I met, they were definitely happy.
Speaker 2: I love effing country. Oh it is so nice. Had their arms around me.
Speaker 1: And someday maybe I can go to Swedeserland, where are you You're from Swedes, are from Switzerland?
Speaker 9: Right? No?
Speaker 2: Eh. If we have a war with you, we'll learn your geography.
Speaker 3: Trump said yesterday that the World Cup is one of the best advertisements for the United States ever, and I think he's one hundred percent rioting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so.
Speaker 1: Many people thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com. Pick up some a g swag, a T shirt, a had o hoo to you for your favorite day in g fan perhaps it's you yourself. Then drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. What do you think of the Iran conflict, the world comp whatever you want?
Speaker 2: Charlie Sheen's daughter, Why want to give her a horse? See tomorrow? God bless America. I'm Strong and Getty. Thanks for listening to the Armstrong and Getty Show. We're done for.
Speaker 5: The day and you won't have to pay for the back guys.
Speaker 2: Because it's free. Subscribe right now, don't miss a thing. It's cold and Armstrong and Getty on and you made it right ladders riding a long time Armstrong and Getty