Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty arm Strong and Jackiete and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: I don't remember anybody having these kinds of meltdowns. When Barack Obama deported five million people. It is not uncommon for the executive branch to deport illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: It happens in every administration.
Speaker 2: Obama deported more than most, and I don't remember any of this kind of meltdown, and the crisis.
Speaker 1: Has only gotten worse.
Speaker 2: So I think Donald Trump's doing the right thing, and most Republicans would agree it is a national emergency.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Trump said, yep, he is going to declare it a national emergency, and yep he is considering using the military deal with it because they're the only people who would have the infrastructure to deal with such a large number of people.
Speaker 1: And we will talk more about that later. I've just become I'm.
Speaker 4: Aware of Scott Jennings because he has been hiding from humanity on CNN. But I love the cut of his GiB. I love his act. He's calm, he smart, he's reasonable. I posited last hour that gen X would save the world, and I realized that somewhat self serving, as we are on the older end of gen X, but gen X known for kind of a cut the crap, don't don't mess around with us, just give us the straight scoop. Feel not terribly ideological. I like you pitched us as not hippies. Not hippies on the one end, not needing coloring books and puppies to deal with bad news on the other end, right, just for goodness sakes, can we can we speak plainly to each other? Is kind of sort of and I've always mocked a generation thing, but it's kind of sort of the feel of gen X anyway. I love that with Scott Jennings essentially, and this is my rallying cry today and probably for a long time. Cut the crap, Scott is saying, cut the crap. Obama deported lots and lots of people. You had nothing to say, so cut the crap.
Speaker 1: It's crap right, all right, thank you?
Speaker 4: And then you know I've got I've got a million examples. You've got this stuff from the University of California Davis, which is advising the federal government on how to be a woke ally for the Alphabet Soup crew, and they have stuff like, instead of some saying someone was born a boy or a girl, try saying they were as signed male at birth. These terms recognize the difference between section gender and emphasize the way in which section gender are not binary or immutable.
Speaker 1: They can be changed. No, cut the crap.
Speaker 4: A man can't become a woman because.
Speaker 1: He takes hormones.
Speaker 4: You start ovulating, call me back, all right, then I'll concede you're a woman. Cut the crap. Thought this was brilliant from Gerard Baker. I'm gonna hit you with some of it. He's an opinion writer for mostly the Journal, but Jack jump in anytime you want, obviously, And he talks about Trump's election is a bit of an Emperor's new clothes moment for American maybe the rest of the West, to an overdue recognition and repudiation of the regime of oppressive insanities we've been subjected to for a decade or more. I think everybody's saying, yeah, man, well said, especially in blue states. And you know, I'm gonna issue a battle cry toward the end of this, and I understand you're working like.
Speaker 1: Is it gonna sound like that. It's a lot like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you're working at the infamous you see Davis or Berkeley in California and you're like, dude, I would love to fight against this stuff. But and so it's always with the caveat of do what you can. But I'll tell you this, I can practically guarantee no matter where you work, you live, you worship whatever, if you stand up to the crap and you say the crap, you're gonna see a bunch of people, few, maybe a ton, are gonna say, yeah, what he said. They're just waiting for someone to call the emperor on having no clothes anyway, to ju our Baker's piece. For a decade or more, yes, even when Republicans have been nominally in control, we've been led by peddlers of a set of ideas that have clothed our institutions in the country in social and political doctrines, fake claims, and strictures that have inflicted untold harms. The fancy new items of invisible attire that our nation's rulers have made us wear for too long include these. The idea that people who have stolen into this country illegally should be showered with all the rights and benefits of citizens, that it is immoral to deny them those rights, and that they should instead be treated as victims of persecution and given sanctuary in our crowded and fiscally strained cities.
Speaker 1: Call bullss on that.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous, the idea that a nation that sits atop one of the greatest reservoirs of natural energy resources on Earth should forcibly restrain itself from exploiting them to save the planet on the basis of politicized science, while other countries are free to do much more damage to the global environment. That's a good Gavin, cut the crap.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: At the risk of going off on this as I did last hour, meaningless effectless gestures in the face of all the other countries on Earth doing what they're doing. You know, if you were going to do some good, come to the table with that argument, say yeah, we got to risk damaging the economy and poor people are going to stay poor, and inflation's gonna rise because energy prices affect everything. But look that it's lowered emissions twenty percent globally, except it hasn't hasn't done anything, So cut the crap. Here's another good one, the idea that after a century and a half of progress in solving and soothing America's original sin of racism and making the country more equal, we are suddenly obliged to believe that America is as oppressive as it was in sixteen nineteen, and that the best way to write the past wrong of treating people based on the color of their skin is to treat people based on the color of their skin.
Speaker 1: M god, I hope that's over. I really hope that's over.
Speaker 4: What we all hope for is those radicals just nasty people. Don't have the juice to end your career anymore. Because your management, your corporate godfathers are such cowards. They're not going to stand up to the crap. It's easier to fire you, and they'll say on the way out. You know, Jim, I'm really sorry about this. I mean, it's really unfortunate they don't have the balls to say because you said nothing wrong. But these people are so mad. I'm gonna capitulate to them, but that's what they're thinking.
Speaker 1: Stand up to it.
Speaker 3: I'm less optimistic on the illegal immigration part because I've been before, but on the trans and anti racist and what was the other one I was going to include in that. It'll come to me. But on a couple of those, is it possible? Oh, the climate change? Is it possible. We're on the other side of those, and we just all, unfortunately, those of us of a certain age, just lived through this really weird time. Yeah, we're things, people said, all kinds of crazy stuff, and you had.
Speaker 1: To go along with it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think we're at this stage of it where the troops are rallied. We're aware, we're fired up, but you got to remember the enemy is absolutely running our nation's educational complex right now, and our media and entertainment. But education is the most insidious part because they're indoctrinating our kids. So yeah, the battle has just begun. Here's another great one, another one of these insane ideas that we've been forced to pretend are are not idiotic, The idea that children should, without parental consultation or consent, be free to choose their gender, be assisted by the state in committing acts of self mutilation to do so, and all on the understanding that we have repealed millennia of science and just discovered there's no such thing as biological sex.
Speaker 1: Bow ass cut the crap.
Speaker 3: I think that one is the biggest anchor around Gavin Newsom's neck. If he tries to run for president. How's he gonna How's he gonna deal with that.
Speaker 4: Expiring experimenting on in mutilating children because they're momentarily confused and I have adolescence.
Speaker 3: And Gavin signed in law the idea that the schools can keep it a secret from you, so that in fact they must, How does how does he deal with that?
Speaker 4: I want that's one of the reasons I want him to run. I want him to be beaten like a drum for these reasons, because it's important to defeat this crap.
Speaker 1: There's a little.
Speaker 4: More or the Empress new clothes that people have just been walking around silently pretending they didn't notice or too afraid to resist the idea that democracy and freedom are best protected by denying people the right to express certain views that the authorities deem misinformation, and by weaponizing the law against political opponents lest they weaponize the law for political purposes.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: They're actually democrats out right now saying, hey, you know weaponizing law against candidates is probably a bad strategy, admitting that that was the strategy, so ambitious elites in business and civil society went along with these fictions. Politicians on all sides, including Republicans, declined to dissent for fear of being called out. And here's where Gerard Baker gives Trump a fair amount of credit. It took a man with some of the instincts of a child, a political angenoux newcomer, lacking the sophistication to participate in the sham, to call the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Out for what it was.
Speaker 4: And then he makes it clear that he's not like totally in on Trump and his plans and his policies and the rest of it. But for God's sake, we needed to call bulls on the bulls.
Speaker 1: But here's what I'm optimistic about.
Speaker 4: He says, four years from now, there's a good chance that the nonsense we have had to endure will be buried, that important things will become normal again. It will have become normal to tell people they have who have no right to be here, that they must leave.
Speaker 1: That in the process, people around the world will have.
Speaker 4: Been made to understand that they don't have an automatic right to live in the freest, most prosperous country on earth. Then he goes on the children. You know, I'm going to hit this because it's one of my jihads. It will have become normal again for children to be helped to respond to the inevitable strains and traumas of growing up, not by having their genitals cut out, but by receiving loving guidance, guidance and care from family and society.
Speaker 3: Got the crab. I hope that's true. I hope that's true. I think it's true. It's going to be longer and harder battle than four years.
Speaker 4: Man. The university system and their influence on the elementary education system and secondary.
Speaker 1: Is It's going to be a long, hard fight, But I'm up for it. Are you?
Speaker 3: Where are people getting their news and information? A new PU study kind of interesting, particularly around young people.
Speaker 1: It's a little disturbing. I don't know what that happens.
Speaker 3: Of course, as you were just talking about, if people catch on to the fact that the mainstream media is not a very reliable source of real news, people are going to turn to other sources. Sure, and the problem being the other sources are probably not better either, but a lot of stuff to talk about on the way to.
Speaker 1: Hear how well, the head of their party, the outgoing president Man the ramparts.
Speaker 3: During this challenging and fraught peaceful transition to factism.
Speaker 5: President Biden is in Zil, where he became the first American head of state to visit the Amazon rainforest. He went there to highlight the dangers of climate change and the need to turn away from fossil fuels.
Speaker 3: In the middle of all this, he disappeared to the rainforest.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is how we should do the transfer of power.
Speaker 3: The winner moves into the White House.
Speaker 1: And the incumbent just wanders off into the jungle so that he's nutrients maybe returned to the soil.
Speaker 3: A peaceful transfer to fascism, less for you money, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, if I've been amused reading the various accounts of Joe and Mika's pilgrimage down to mar A Lago, both the very serious discussions of what it means and then the snarkier ones which are much more appropriate.
Speaker 3: All right, all the way around this peaceful transfer to fascism, where I was like, eh, I guess we'll just accept that it's.
Speaker 1: It's Trump and move on with our lives. Well, I think they.
Speaker 4: Hitler do for lunch, honey, Well he should be here at noon thirty.
Speaker 3: Dear, before I get into something of substance. We have talked about this many times. The one of the problems with the algorithms on ads is this assumption that whatever it is you shopped for or bought, you're gonna buy many more of or be shopping for them forever. And I don't understand how they haven't fixed that already, that they don't have categories where they realize this is like a.
Speaker 1: One time purchase.
Speaker 3: For instance, this funny one from somebody yesterday I came across on Twitter. Dear Amazon, I bought a toilet seat because I needed one necessity, not desire.
Speaker 4: I do not collect them. I'm not a toilet seat addict. No matter how attemptingly you email.
Speaker 3: I email me, I'm not going to think, Oh, go on, then just one more toilet seat.
Speaker 1: I'll treat myself. That's kid, It's really good. I did not collect them. I'm not an addict. That's funny.
Speaker 3: For the next two years, you get toilet seed ads you're buying by the palette.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is funny. I'm surprised they haven't figured that out yet.
Speaker 3: While we're on Twitter, this from Michael Avenatti, and I mentioned this because we might get breaking news during the show today that the stupid Stormy Daniels hush money case has been basically ended and tossed. Remember Michael Avenati, he was the representative for Stormy Daniels, and then he became.
Speaker 1: Such a hero to America.
Speaker 3: He went on all the talk shows, he was on the late night shows and the View and everything like that as the guy who's going to bring down Trump and a hero and he should run for president and all this stuff. He turned out to be a crook, stole from Stormy Daniels, went to jail. But anyway, he stole from everybody, stole from everybody and went to jail. Here's Michael Avanatti's tweet from yesterday. The hush money verdict should be promptly thrown out by Judge Murshaan and the case immediately dismissed. It was always a political prosecution solely designed to keep President Trump from being elected, founded on the perjury of grifters Cohen and Daniels. He calls his own client a grifter and but he would west uh founded on the perjury of the grifters Cohen and Daniels. While the country moves forward, Coen and Daniels can crawl back to where they came from.
Speaker 1: Writing this from prison. I don't know if he's out or not. Yeah, time flies? Is it that something?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: Again, I mean another cut the crap that was and most of America saw through. That is phony political prosecution. And seriously, and now and now as of I think later today, it's all going to be over.
Speaker 1: That'll be over. Wow. Not a good way to run things.
Speaker 4: So he's not hitler, And yeah, it was a phony prosecution. But let's all move on with our lives.
Speaker 1: Hey, all's well, that ends. Well, let's shake hands and then we'll see in the midterms. Okay.
Speaker 3: So Pew's out with a study not surprising that a lot of people get their news from what they call influencers, and that would be people on social media who, for whatever reason you respect their opinion. And it can come from all different walks of life. You know, it can be a singer and artists, a politician, or just like you know, some farmer who you trust their opinion, who build a following on Twitter or TikTok or something like that, and they become an influencer, and that's where you get a lot of your new stuff from. And I know people that follow non professionals as closely as they follow any professionals in media for their opinion on things, which I find interesting. What I was surprised by is it all It leans mostly right most of the news sources out there, and they use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube. It's mostly right leaning influencers that influence people throughout the election. Twitter's the only one that's balanced left and right. All the other ones are people on the right getting their information from their for better or worse. Probably because most of the mainstream media is so left, you have to go somewhere else right exactly, It's created a need for an alternative him almost certainly what is driven it.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and getty. He wants him to be the face of the Justice Department.
Speaker 7: The only way that Donald Trump believes he can be the face of the Justice.
Speaker 1: Department is as Attorney general. And so he has told everyone around him all through.
Speaker 6: The weekend, all last week that he is one hundred percent behind Matt Gates and that what he wants the most out of any of his picks is for Gates to be confirmed.
Speaker 3: So I pay attention to what the mainstream media is paying attention to because it has an influence on the national conversation and all the major networks I was checking today leading with either Gates whether or not he's going to be the attorney general, or the mass deportations, and then flip the stories because those are the top two stories the mainstream media is into right now. The mass deportations thing is popular. Trump ran on it. It's not a surprise. Sixty percent of Americas for it. We'll see how that plays out. The Gates thing, I think was a surprise to a lot of people. He didn't run in specifically on that, and I have assumed since he announced that that it probably wouldn't happen. But maybe I'm wrong. And as you just heard there from the lead on CNN, Trump wants it to happen. This is what the New York Times is writing today. In private conversations over the past few days, President elect Donald J. Trump has admitted that his besieged choice for Attorney General, Matt Gates, has less than even odds of being confirmed by the Senate. Now you never know if the New York Times is right or not. But that's Trump saying he thinks it's less than fifty to fifty that Gates gets through. But mister Trump has shown no signs of withdrawing the nomination, which speaks volumes about his mindset as he staffs his second administration. He's making calls on mister Gates's behalf, and he remains confident that even if mister Gates does not make it, the standard for an acceptable candidate will have shifted so much that the Senate may simply approve his other nominees who have appalled much of Washington.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting take. Yeah, yeah, I've heard that argument. I don't have any idea if that's his thinking or not.
Speaker 3: So I mentioned that yesterday I was listened to a couple of podcasts with some of my favorite like super Smart Pundits Who are I think they're all lawyers who know a lot about the nomination process and the confirmation process, and I was surprised that three of them thought Gates would get through. The why I can get to after we hear this, This is on a number of newscasts last night. Lawyer for one of the girls that testified privately to that congressional committee about the whole Gates having sex with a seventeen year old story.
Speaker 1: Here's the lawyer on NBC News last night.
Speaker 6: She was walking outside to the pool and she observed to write her friend, who was seventeen at the time of having sex with Represented Gates. They were leaned up to what she described to as a game table.
Speaker 1: Of some type.
Speaker 7: Did your client believe that Gates at the time knew that her friend was underage?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the house was curious about that.
Speaker 6: She testified that her belief was that Representative Gates had no knowledge that she was under eighteen, that she was seventeen years old at the time he was having sex with her. She also testified that when Representative Gates found out that she was under age, that they stopped their sexual relationship and did not resume it until after she returned eighteen.
Speaker 3: I thought that was interesting. And then hear a little more on this and then I can fill in some other details.
Speaker 6: They did testify, both of them that they consented to their activities. They were also asked whether or not they were victims, and and she broke down in tears and she said It's a very complicated question.
Speaker 7: Did your clients make any assessments in their testimony about mister Gates's fitness or judgment to serve in office.
Speaker 6: They're very careful about what they might express publicly, but one did say, I do not think a man like him should have that much power.
Speaker 3: Well, she's probably a young Democrat who would hate whoever Trump would pick to be a nominee for attorney general. But what I think is interesting about this story is everybody can have a line morality line or you know who they think ought to be attorney general line and draw it in different places. You might be way over on No, Matt Gates and the things he's said and done, no chance I want him attorney general.
Speaker 1: And you might be clear over on this end, going you.
Speaker 3: Know, decision by decision that mister Gates has made throughout his life. Clear over to Oh, it turns out he didn't know she was seventeen and stopped contacted afterwards. I'm okay, then, right and anywhere in between. Yeah, I suppose so sure. Yeah, I don't disagree with anything you've said there. I've got to go back to your dismissal of her saying a man like that shouldn't have power.
Speaker 1: She's probably a young democrat.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Hang on now, and I could name names of guys we've known like that, sex pigs who do lots of drugs and get with as many young girls as they can at these parties and run around because their daddy was rich, driving expensive cars and being complete scumbags.
Speaker 1: And if anybody.
Speaker 4: Asked you, should he have power, you'd have said no, probably because I would hate.
Speaker 1: Them because they're loathsome.
Speaker 3: Right, So I didn't get until so this guy was on a bunch of shows yesterday, I don't remember which one where I finally found out that this party these girls are prostitutes. So this party hired women to be at the party and have sex with the people they invited to the party. I'd never been to a party like that. I sounds like a diddy party of some that.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I guess those parties exist where you show up to the party and you know the girls are all open game.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to have sex with you.
Speaker 3: They're being paid, so there's like, no, you don't have to like buy him flowers, actor out, ask him out, and charm them.
Speaker 1: That's what they're there for, and so that's how the age of consent wherever this party was. You know, that's funny.
Speaker 3: They never an enormous question, That's funny. They never throw that in. They they do say underage various times. So it must be seventeen, must be under the age of consent or I assume you wouldn't call it underage.
Speaker 1: No, I do.
Speaker 4: That just sounds like sloppy mainstream media to be dishonesty.
Speaker 1: Could could be.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious, I mean, And part of the reason I asked that is there's no such thing as a child prostitute, that is a rape slave. A child does not have the legal nor moral uh you know wherewithal to consent to sex, certainly for money.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the fact that that details left out actually would lead me to believe that she's not underage, because.
Speaker 1: Otherwise you would throw that in, wouldn't you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would agree the point of all these news stories is to bring down Matt Gates. I would think if it was strictly illegal and that makes him a sex offender by definition, that you would throw that detail in, right, So I think you're probably right.
Speaker 1: We got to look into that, We got to figure that out suspicious. How wish you wash you that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But anyway, so that's how that you know, how he ends up having sex up against a foosball table at a party is because they're prostitutes and that's what they were there for. And then there's also testimony that he would he because I've got the texts and everything, he would text and say basically, are are they who's bringing the drugs? Are there going to be drugs there? And he had code words for all this stuff, very sly code words. And so again there's another place you can draw the line.
Speaker 1: Whatever your view is of this sort of thing. You know he's doing.
Speaker 3: He's doing illegal drugs at this party two and having sex with prostitutes. But I thought it wasn't as damning a testimony as it could be. He wasn't seeking out a seventeen year old right right, No, I see what you're driving at and listen. I'm no fan of Matt Gates at all.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, his lifestyle is not terribly different than that of John F. Kennedy or decent you know, Teddy Kennedy or a bunch of other people Junior, which does not make it okay it reinforces that there were scumbags who really should have reigned it in. One of the things that bothers me about Gates is he was barely a lawyer for like two years. He didn't really practice much at all, and running the Justice Department, you really ought to have a pretty firm grasp on how criminal law works, among the other issues I have with him.
Speaker 1: But whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard pushback on that. I don't know anything about this. I heard pushback on that yesterday from like, for instance, Sarah Isgar who worked in the Trump Justice Department at the time. She's went to Harvard Lawyer. She said, there's lots of people that barely have ever practiced law in real life that are in the Justice Department.
Speaker 1: It's just the way it isn't. I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but okay, well, if I respect Sarah's point of view, but it seems odd that he would run it anyway?
Speaker 1: Was I going to say? I had another point on that, Matt Gatesman.
Speaker 3: Oh so, and then you've got the problem of do you not want do you not want somebody to be the attorney general because just because you hate that sort of person. If I didn't want anybody to be in office because I hate that sort of person.
Speaker 1: Why that'd be.
Speaker 3: It might be I don't know ten percent of DC left. I'm sure I would hate most of those people. Yeah, for all kinds of reasons. He is absolutely one the kind of guy I hate, just I mean, top to bottom.
Speaker 4: Grew up rich and good looking and and did whatever the hell he wanted his dad got out of trouble, and then his dad smoothed the way to his easy, cushy life where he continues to do with whatever the hell. I hate those kind of people, So, you know, but would he be good at getting the Justice Department right and outing it for having its stumb on the scale?
Speaker 1: I have no idea about that. Yeah, interesting question.
Speaker 3: Why some of my favorite people think he will be confirmed after this?
Speaker 1: All right? U A word from our friends at Omaha Steaks. You need to know this.
Speaker 4: Jack and I are both steak snobs. We are not guys who order it well done and put ketch upon it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: A great steak is one of the great pleasures of life, and Olmaha Steaks steak quality is top notch. Nothing delivers comfort and joy quite like the unrivaled quality and taste of Omaha Steaks.
Speaker 1: What a fabulous gift this is.
Speaker 3: If you've never done this before. The way they ship it to you, they're containers with the dry ice in there and everything like that.
Speaker 1: It's it's just super handy.
Speaker 3: I mean, the steaks get there, they're frozen, they stay frozen for a long time, so you don't have to worry about like, you know, meet it at the door and get into the freezer right away.
Speaker 1: They're packaging and their shipping is great, right, I can say.
Speaker 3: Fifty percent off gourmet gifts site wide at Omaha steaks dot com, plus get a thirty dollars reward card when you shop early and score an extra thirty dollars with the promo code Armstrong.
Speaker 4: And it's all so good. I mean, the hot dogs are ridiculously good. They probably have a fancy name for the hot dogs, and the burgers are spectacular. Not to mention the stakes and again especially for Dad's uncles brothers.
Speaker 1: Whatever. You can't beat this, go to Omaha Steaks dot com.
Speaker 4: You get fifty percent off sitwide, Hello Joe, use the promo code Armstrong, get a thirty dollars reward card, when you shop early, so get to it today. That's Omaha steaks dot com. Remember that code Armstrong minimum purchase may apply.
Speaker 3: I also find interesting the arguments around the whole advice and consent thing and to what extent the Senate should determine whether somebody is good for the job and boot them or not, or the further down the other side of it being the president gets to choose his own advisors in cabinet, so that's we chose. So unless there's like a really overwhelming reason to not say okay to the person, you should say okay to the person, with some of the argument being if you start reading ag would be a different choice because that's a specific duties and powers, but a lot of the advisor's sort of stuff. If you reject them, he'll just get his vice from someone else who's not officially on the books, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And given the nature of the cabinet these days, which is see you just execute what the president tells you to do, it's it's you know, he'll just get the next person.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I heard a couple of people making the argument how difficult it would be for these Republican senators to come out against Gates unless they can get enough people together, you know, before the hearing or you know, behind closed doors or whatever, say how many of us are We need like at least twenty of us so that we're not all you know, the individual targets. We need a bunch of us, because the MAGA army will come after these people so hard. Your career will be, if not over, certainly miserable for the rest of your term. Trump will make it miserable for you. You will get no you know, friends, tours of the White House or invited to any dinner or any help with fundraising or get on any of the big MAGA events or anything whatsoever. And then you'll be constant harassment, death threats, Twitter, bombs, out, doxing's that sort of stuff from the Trump crowd out there.
Speaker 1: And do you want to sign up for that?
Speaker 3: And the idea that there's enough people that don't want to take on that headache for the next two to four years of their Senate term six years that you would not vote no, which is why I am here to predict that it won't get to that point.
Speaker 4: They will caucus, they will talk, they will send word via Johnson or somebody to the White House. Hey dude, we got twenty defectors on Gates. Everybody else is looking solid, although I have some strong issues with Tulsea Gabbard, but more on that to come. You don't have the votes, You don't even have close to the votes, and then either the White House withdraws Gates or Gates to withdraws himself to avoid the beating he would take or the humiliation, although I think Gates is below or above humiliation.
Speaker 1: Depending on how you look at it. I certainly i Trump.
Speaker 3: You only get so much political capital, which drips away a little by little as you take on all these battles, and I just don't think spending it up man Gates, seems the best expenditure of your political capital to me.
Speaker 4: Right, final note, very quickly, because I believe the Justice Department does have a hell of a lot of straightening out that needs to be done. A lot of you Gate supporters, I agree with you on a lot of it, but it reminds me of the old fallacy, the fraud that something must be done, This is something, therefore, this must be done. Now what if this is a terrible idea? Someone needs to clean out the Justice Department. Gates is someone. Therefore, Gates must clean out.
Speaker 1: To No, I'm not going along with it. Find somebody better. We'll see. It'll be fun to watch. Stay here.
Speaker 3: Why did Marjorie Taylor Green just drop a potential bomb?
Speaker 4: And we'll get to that an hour three? Wow, she is a bomb checker. Hey, let's touch on a few short stories here. Bingo bango bongo as we call it. This is a Chicago resident. What of many at a recent city council meeting, y'all can bird.
Speaker 1: Dog me all?
Speaker 8: Y'all won't. But if y'all if this relationship over duty, then y'all don't serve the blue and you can smirk all you want.
Speaker 1: Mister Sims directing your attention towards me, Please.
Speaker 8: You're criminal wife who I got to address you.
Speaker 1: Affairs need to.
Speaker 8: Address you, DJ need to address you, and and hopefully Donald Trump will address you. Because you're gonna protect the undocumented while you're gonna allow for the citizens in Chicago to suffer under yo what three percent?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 8: Lopez cooked that three percent up a long time ago. Y'all called it a circuit breakup. Y'all been talked about it. Remember before you came here and gave that jovial speech. You need to be expected you over there.
Speaker 4: There are all sorts of Chicago onans of all races.
Speaker 1: Hey, wait a minute, I thought you're.
Speaker 4: Supposed to obey the Democrats orders for your particular race and vote the way they Anyway, lots and lots of black folks are pissed off and slamming Mayor Brandon. Let's go Brandon Johnson for proposing three hundred million dollars in property tax increases to cover the costs of dealing with the city's illegal immigrant problem. Unbelievable, And they're saying, quite correctly, Wait a minute, not only have you been neglecting our neighborhoods and our programs and the rest of it, but now you've got to tax us even more because we're a sanctuary city. What the hell is going on? People are waking up, love it, moving along. John Nolty wrote the following, and I just loved it, so I'm just gonna read part of it. Disney cancels another Star Wars movie The Groomers had slated December eighteenth of twenty six for some untitled Star Wars piece of crap.
Speaker 1: He actually uses the S word, but in a humiliating move.
Speaker 4: Because everything lucasfilmed Chief Kathleen Kennedy touches turns toick crap. Ice Age six has been slotted in its place. Our best guess is that this Star Wars piece of crap would have been a continuation of the Skywalker saga starring Daisy Ridley's Ray, a Mary Sue character absolutely no one cares about after defeating the Empire in a twenty nineteen Star Wars piece of crap called The Rise of Skywalker. This new piece of crap would apparently add Ray rebuilding the Jedi order, an order that almost certainly would have been made up of effeminate men, harry guys in high heels, dumb dads, pronouns, land acknowledgments, and homely lesbians.
Speaker 1: Not what means.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious, and a new Ice Age movie with Ray Romano fantastic.
Speaker 4: Let's say a lesbian in California happens to be Jewish says that her friends in the LGBTQ plus community are shunning her because she voted for Donald Trump due to his support for Israel against terrorism. She says, I definitely feel I'm on an island alone. The queer people have turned their backs on me, and I'm queer, so it's very painful. Remember queer as an all purpose term that just means in opposition to the status quo, doesn't mean anything at all. She mentions that her LGBTQ basketball team won't pass the ball to her. Wow, that's got to be a very bad feeling, and I'm sorry being treated that way. Could it be that the people around you are not good people? Mockery is are up to jack after? An infamous modern art piece of a banana duct tape to a wall has been valued at more than a million dollars. Oh I saw this simply titled Comedian by Italian artists something or other. The art piece went viral in twenty nineteen at Miami Beach, where three editions of it meaning three bananas was like six inches of duct tape I guess, sold for between one hundred and twenty and one hundred and fifty grand each. Five years later, the piece has been estimated worth one and one point five million dollars for a sophobes auction.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make of that. I really don't. Well, you got to.
Speaker 4: Stop at the grocery store, and the lows to get a banana and duct tape, So.
Speaker 1: Well, now you can probably get duct tape at the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Kind of, there's the age old argument of my kid could do that with some art, but this one your kid actually could do.
Speaker 4: We didn't get to police station under attack by monkeys, so many monkeys, armstrong and