Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Reactions.
Speaker 3: This podcast all depends on you. Babycis free test.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three eighteen and beyond, uh previous, the previous, anything before three eighteen and before.
Speaker 1: If you're commenting on three nineteen, let us know so we don't have to do the show. What we what were we going to talk about.
Speaker 4: For episode three eighteen and before the Mets signed Juan Soto. That's right because at the time of this taping, Juan Soto is now in New York Man.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is seven hundred and sixty five million dollars for fifteen years. That's a little more than us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get into that more on the Brooklyn Boys. Because I asked the things to say. I went on a rant on the Elvis Durram Big Show today, like I was on the sports Talks station, and I just I just.
Speaker 3: Drilled into the Yankee fans.
Speaker 4: I went on a thirty second rant about sour grapes Yankee fans, and they're they're all saying, oh, yeah, he wasn't worth the money, please, generational talent franchise player, not worth not worth the money?
Speaker 3: Right, Okay. She was on the other foot there, Yankee fans.
Speaker 1: All right, it's nice to be the big brother for a change.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we own this town now. The shift of power in New York baseball has shifted.
Speaker 1: All right, sorry, Yankee fans, let's move on. Okay, anyway, I want to rub it in. This is not I'm happy. I'm happy, We're happy.
Speaker 3: It's all not the podcast. This is the Slice Time, the companion podcast.
Speaker 1: This is your podcast about the podcasts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, all right, And someone actually emailed me and said, how do I make a comment on Slice Time.
Speaker 3: I can't seem to find the record.
Speaker 1: Button, So we say how to do it all the time? Exactly a fake radio story.
Speaker 3: No, this is real, like when comedians are like I was on a plane last week and it's like, no, no, that's why, And that is why I say at the top of every Size Time how to get in touch? And the truth is you have to be listening to the iHeart radio app and.
Speaker 4: Click on the microphone. There's a microphone feedback button there. Boom, hit the button, leave us a talk back, hold the button down. I don't know how it works.
Speaker 3: I think they pretty sure they press it. We've never left talkbacks for a show.
Speaker 4: We have no idea anyway. Oh and by the way, Slick Vinnie, Slick Vinnie.
Speaker 1: From sales, Slick Vinnie from sales.
Speaker 3: He apologized because I caught him in the hallway. I said.
Speaker 1: He said that on the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the last lifetime. I said, you're plugging your clients. So I see what you're doing here and do it. I did not tell him to.
Speaker 1: Do it, you taught him. Yeah. Anyways, apologizing, but how go on, he's going to do it again.
Speaker 3: He said, he said he's done. That was funny anyway. All right, all right, here's your here's your feedback from previous episodes.
Speaker 5: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, Miss Maria from Uni City.
Speaker 6: I just finished listening to the latest slice time and two things.
Speaker 7: Chuck her guy, stop eating while you're talking. That's disgusting. It's disgusting.
Speaker 5: Thank you Scary for looking out for us who hate hearing the chewing.
Speaker 7: It's gross. Also, Reggie, now we know why Reggie so happy.
Speaker 8: She's getting.
Speaker 9: Getting taken care of.
Speaker 6: The way aster Meyer gets taken care of with his baloney.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of Reggie, Reggie started the song and didn't finish it, and I finished it. During the the slice time last week, and then Scary was like, don't do it, save it for the episode. Then I didn't do it on the episode, and do it of the episode. So I'm going to do it after the first commercial break on this episode. Sounds great. Two lines I told you I wrote for her oskar Meyer jingle.
Speaker 10: Boy.
Speaker 1: This is Nick from Washington.
Speaker 10: It was just a comment to David Brodie. David Brodie, you said to Scary Jones that Sara Jones is paying a price for not having kids, so he has to buy a stupid popcorn or whatnot.
Speaker 11: That's absolutely false.
Speaker 10: Nobody put a gun to your heads so you can have three kids and that's your est choice.
Speaker 3: That's right, Thank you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I wasn't saying Scary should have had kids. What I'm saying is the same way I pay the penalty for not drinking, and he wants me to pay for his friend's drinks. I said, well, you're paying the same penalty by not having kids. I wasn't saying that he's deserves to pay the penalty. I don't think he should be buying anybody's popcorn, but then again, as a parent, I shouldn't be buying popcorn. I don't ask I've never asked anyone to buy anything from my kids. Once I posted on Instagram, if you want to help out a cheerleading team, that's the only time in my kids' lives. So no, that's not what I said to Scary.
Speaker 12: Hey Brooklyn boys, this is a nig from Washington, David Brody. I need you to go to Kosherpalooza dot com and you're going to put your email so this way. When they can announce for the next Kosher Palooza twenty twenty five, you're going to get that message, my man, because you missed on the Kosher POLUSA twenty twenty four in Meadowlands Expo.
Speaker 10: And I'm sure it was great, And don't invite Scary to.
Speaker 1: It, of course, because he didn't invite me to. Was it Guinea Balooza? Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Paison Paloosa, Oh, Paithon, Sorry my mistake. I apologies. I know it was one of those names.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 14: This is Michelle from Upstate. I'm a first time Talkbacker nice og listener. Though someone had called in and commented about the off air show and how many listeners there were, Brody joke that it was like twelve or thirteen. And you guys have always been super elusive as to how many listeners you guys have for the Brooklyn Boys, And I was just wondering why and if you could share the number with us to kind of brag about it.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven, twenty eight. No, No, we have thousands of listeners. But it also fluctuates, and it also.
Speaker 4: Takes time, depending on you know, we run when we released the episode, it takes a while for that episode to reach attrition.
Speaker 3: Is that that word to reach its full potential?
Speaker 4: Because fruition, fruition, because people are still catching up. We find we find numbers going up every day on episode like sixty three. So because people are listening, they're poking around or they're just listening in order, so you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean that's like asking how much money we have in the bank, which I can tell you is not for me, not very much.
Speaker 3: No, do we have millions of listeners?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, we'd beat Joe Rogan or call her daddy if that was the case.
Speaker 16: Brody is scary. I love you guys.
Speaker 7: Just introduce my boyfriend. Who's Brooklyn's Boys podcast?
Speaker 1: Where you're from me?
Speaker 7: I love Brody. Oh, thank you, love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, all right, thank you, well, thank you person who didn't say who you are, but thank you and thank you for spreading the word and getting your boyfriend to listen, and for the kind words.
Speaker 3: She left that at one o'clock in the morning. I wonder she was driving back from my boyfriend's.
Speaker 1: House, or maybe she lives in California.
Speaker 3: Or that my guest, she was on her way back to Minnesota, well, Colorado.
Speaker 1: My guess was she just had sex and she was on her way back home.
Speaker 3: Or maybe she works late. She could be in retail or work in a restaurant. Nothing good time but after one am.
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 17: All right, Brooklyn boys, it's Maddie from Brookly in the Bronx. Scary. It's not a comparison between the popcorn.
Speaker 3: And the alcohol.
Speaker 17: It's a fucking analogy. It's the same fucking thing. You're paying for something you're never gonna get, never gonna benefit from, never gonna enjoy. I eat children, and he's paying for something he's never gonna get and enjoy. I eat alcohol. I drink, my friends drink. We all know you don't charge the non drinker. Thank you Maddie. Again, you have to be mentally substandard or just plain rude to not understand the concept. If you're drinking one thousand dollars worth of alcohol and I got a five dollar soup, well not me. I'm drinking the alcohol. But if Brody gets a five dollar soup, he's not paying five hundred dollars for my alcohol?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Bro come on exactly and more probably you at least get popcorn out of it. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 18: Hey again, this is Vicky from Cleveland by way of New Jersey. And as soon as I said that talk back that I realized I messed up and didn't say how old I was now or how long it had been since I was twenty one. Scary, what's pretty close. I'm thirty three now, so it's been twelve years since I've been out of state. And like I said, still, hey, pumping my gas life for life?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really nice? Oh yeah. We called her out on that. She's like, I haven't done it since I was whatever, And I was like, oh, well, I said she was in her thirties, right.
Speaker 19: Hi, my name's Melissa. I'm calling from Columbia, South Carolina. I'm responding to Reggie's last life call. The quote she was quoting was from the TV show The Office, and it was done by Cree Bratton. Yes, and I just want to say that I love you guys, and thank you for everything. You guys helped me get through the loss of my mom that just recently happened. Thank you for making me laugh and just having so much fun.
Speaker 1: Oh that is so sweet. Yeah, so we're sorry for your loss. Yeah, we certainly can relate.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, our condolences to you and thank you. It sounds like another first time talkbacker there.
Speaker 20: Longtime listener Emily from Maryland here. I love that there were two Office references in this last It's Lifetime episode, the first one being Bonnie from CT with the Michael Scott griefbone one excellent reference, and then Reggie with the one from Creed keep up the good works, plices.
Speaker 11: I love all the Office.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gonna go over.
Speaker 1: How many episodes of the Office have you watched?
Speaker 3: Maybe about eight? The one with the chili, Okay, a few other ones.
Speaker 1: No, did you watch that because you had Kevin in studio? I watched.
Speaker 4: No, I watch them on a if I'm on a flight somewhere and they have The Office. I'll watch it, you see, I'd never I never watched The Office when it was new, so I catch them here and there in syndication. I like it, but it's not something that I'm gonna binge and watch episode and be an office head or whatever.
Speaker 1: You guy, You're too busy binge watching.
Speaker 3: The back of my eyeballs right the back of my eyelids.
Speaker 1: Rather, I am watching a bunch of streaming shows right now. I'm gonna just I'll talk about it again. On the Brooklyn on the Booklyn Boys was the regular episode, but Day of the Jackal on Peacock is fantastic, Yes and Shrinking season two, Apple TV Fantastic Silo season two awesome. Great.
Speaker 3: And if you like animation scary, I know you do, especially Superhero You know me. I'm big on the especially on the anime.
Speaker 1: That James Gunn. You know James Gunn. Of course, director James Gunner did The Guardians of the Galaxy and Peacemaker and Suicide Squad. He has a new animated cartoon show out on Max called Creature Commandos, which is, as you know, scary. To kick off the DCU.
Speaker 4: Can't Wait, The dc YES is that opposed to Marvel Universe.
Speaker 1: Well, it used to be called the DCEU, the Detective Comics Entertainment Universe, but that's dead and gone, and now the DCU is the new thing, and this is the first DCU.
Speaker 4: Thanks, thank you, justin Timberlake and t I what it's dead and gone. Oh see see, I'll do all the music references. You leave those to me. You'll do all of them, and then, uh, and then everyone else can leave us office references that I will go right.
Speaker 1: Over my head, which is fine, and I'm okay with that, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, I've only watched about a dozen or so Office episodes. If it's here and there, I will watch it. I find it very funny. I just don't have the time to sit down and watch it.
Speaker 1: All right, bench, we need to get back to what we're doing, rock and roll. Let's go mister here.
Speaker 13: Yes, bro, it was creed from the Office, but oh my gosh, I would have loved for it to be from the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, Reggie, since you called I'm gonna finish your song now right now, I have two versions, as I said, I did so, uh, so forgive me for using the p word. But here we go because the last line she wrote was because Reggie's pussy has away David Brody lines of tasting like a chocolate shake. The other line was of making straight guys become gay. So whichever one you want to go with, that's why I finished your song. One's a compliment, I guess, and one's not.
Speaker 3: I guess. Thank you, David Brody, Ladies and gentlemen, David Brody.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, it's our jingle. Love you, love you, David, I know you do.
Speaker 3: Did you want did you want some kind of a like a rim shot.
Speaker 1: Or something for that? Or well no, that's about an inch away, Hio. All right, we'll continue.
Speaker 7: Scary and Brody.
Speaker 21: Carrie in from Telford Pack Scary for your Costco gas.
Speaker 22: Comment, I'm gonna tell you because I've hauled to Costco.
Speaker 7: It's all the same stuff.
Speaker 21: I pulled out of Sonoko Terminals for a Costco over a Warminster, PA.
Speaker 7: And it's all the same stuff. I get Shell gas there ex on all the same stuff. Man.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks buddy.
Speaker 4: All right, that's good to know that I could pull up to pretty much any gas station and I'm getting equal quality gas no matter where I go.
Speaker 1: That's not true. You can't go to the the ones where they like make you sign your your credit card slip on a clipboard, you know, like some some of those jangity ones easy gas that have like the old flip numbers in the in the pumps, like your digital clocks and flip flip flocks. Don't go to those because then your engine knocks. I've had that problem.
Speaker 3: Well, are you going to answer it?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's there?
Speaker 13: Reggie here? No, I'm not saying what if they wanted to trade food for the seed. I'm saying, what if they wanted to use your seed for food instead of to make a baby?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so stop it still characteristic of Reggie Reggie Reggie Reggie Family program at a couple of Puss White song lines derail the show that you could think you can just make a commentary like that.
Speaker 1: Here's one.
Speaker 3: They came in at one one eight in the morning.
Speaker 1: Why are you so sess the time? Because the time for me, it is important.
Speaker 3: It could be someone is high or drunk or both if they live in Washington State.
Speaker 23: Yeah, Rody Scary Jane's Miami.
Speaker 4: By the way, there you go. Not not Washington State. Fair enough, that's one in the morning, East coast time. Well, he left all his calls at two in the morning.
Speaker 1: Last time.
Speaker 23: That Rody Scary Jane's Miami episode three or four last time a reference to your post office, I think, well, scary man, why didn't pour her on the spot right there? And then you still have to do the survey? But why not let her supervisor?
Speaker 1: No, she was the supervisor.
Speaker 24: That was.
Speaker 1: She was, by the way. I'm glad I remember because that's four months ago. But he's talking about the really nasty woman at the post office. Yeah, who couldn't find my package. She was the supervisor, which is what the problem was. All right, there you go for those of you three or four men. He's catching up.
Speaker 3: Though, boys podcast.
Speaker 1: See. I said I would do the song lines after the commercial break, but then Reggie left a voicemail a talk back, and I had had no choice my hands with that. That's fine, we just kind of That's why you don't tease it.
Speaker 3: You just do it when it's appropriate.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't realize Reggie would be in the first pack. She's usually in the third break. It doesn't matter wherever she is. Tol Medutia who gives a ship. That's true.
Speaker 16: Rody Scary Scary Rody of Dallas, sim Philly. Just calling because I wanted to say thanks for thinking my accent is cute. Say Philly born and raised, the accent is strong in this one. I get commental it sometimes. My husband from Delaware makes fun of it sometimes, but I appreciate the compliment. Also, Andy the bus driver, screw that scietti dinner. Ain't nothing good for ten dollars. That shit is rive you from Walmart. Peace, Just make the donation.
Speaker 1: Make the donation. She's the girl who said toilet the cute way. Yes, I think she should say toilet that way every time she calls me.
Speaker 4: I want her to say worder, some worder and some reces. By the way, is she Alice in Philly like Philly's her last name? Or Alice in Philly?
Speaker 3: Alice in Philly?
Speaker 1: Okay, I said, thought her name was Alice in Philly, but then the accent reminded me in Philly.
Speaker 25: Hey, guys, Laura originally from Queens living in CT. Now then listen to you guys for a few months enjoying the show. Thank you the slices, and I try to listen to the off air show.
Speaker 7: But it was just too much Drake Tea.
Speaker 25: It was just a little loud, and I can't understand half the things that are being said. But you two together are really good. So I'm really enjoying the show and loving the slices comments.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's my question. What episode is she up to? Where did she start? Hopefully episode zero? I hope. So then she's listening in a slice time. Then that's a dump.
Speaker 3: Okay, at breaker not listening in order?
Speaker 22: Laura from.
Speaker 25: Laura from CT about the fundraiser thing. I decided to be a good knowna and support my granddaughter who was in second grade. And I thought I was getting forty frozen cookies to put into the freezer. No, I got box cookie mix two box cookie mixes that I could have bought in.
Speaker 24: The store for five dollars and spent forty dollars.
Speaker 7: What a ripoff?
Speaker 25: Yeah, but I had to support my granddaughter.
Speaker 1: You have to do it.
Speaker 4: There's that, there's the popcorn and the candy bars, and the latest one that I'm seeing is cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 3: See the frozen cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 1: Dude, get those cinnamon rolls in you before January.
Speaker 4: First, Nah, you know what, I'm gonna do a hard pass on those. I think I could wait till March for those.
Speaker 1: I think you'd do more like a soft pass after you hate him.
Speaker 5: Hios, this is Maria from Union City again. Hope you are well and happy Friday.
Speaker 7: Anyway, just so.
Speaker 5: You'll know, Bandhie and Diamond and Andrew from Sauce on the Side are now doing you know, talkbacks and is like the Slice Time and somebody when list a talk back and set Splice for life and hung up Hello.
Speaker 3: I gave them that idea.
Speaker 4: I said, if you guys want to do you guys should do a companion podcast the same way that the Brooklyn Boys do where you just review your your and and by the way, Brody as I as.
Speaker 1: We are doing our Slice time here.
Speaker 4: I get to see all the talkbacks left for Elvis Durant Show, fifteen Minute Morning Show, Serial Killers, Sauce on the Side. I have noticed in the last couple of weeks there's been quite a few talkbacks left for Sauce on the Side.
Speaker 1: Quiet. Oh good. I can't wait till the company gives them an award for innovation. Here I could play one. No, okay, let's have nothing but respect for them. I'm very happy that they did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool that they did. They took my advice. I said, you guys really should do this anyway.
Speaker 15: All right, Brody and Scary. This is Lisa from Rhode Island. First time Talkbacker, longtime slice, been since episode zero and I also listened to several episodes of the off air show. I'd also downloaded iHeartRadio app to leave this talk back Because, Brody, when you guys were talking about your Spotify rapped, you mentioned that Amoranth was one of your top top songs you listened to.
Speaker 1: I got so excited, so exciting.
Speaker 15: Part three, Lisa from Rhode Island. Part two, Part two Lisa from Rhode Island, Brody, I got so excited to know that you listen to Amoranth because I listened to them so much and they've become a favorite band of mine in recent years, and not many people in my circle know who they are, so so whenever I hear anyone who likes them, then I just get super excited and I have to talk to them about it. I'm curious, what was the one song that you listened to a lot from them. My favorite song of theirs is Dream Part three from Rhode Island Brody. I don't I don't think you mentioned the amorant song. If you did, I apologize anyways. Slice for Life. You guys are awesome in my Spotify I rap you guys were in my top five for podcasts. I definitely listen whenever a new video or I'm sorry, when a new episode comes out, I get so excited. I wait very very patiently, even when Scary goes on his ten ten week vacations every year. So thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Part four. Oh no, no, it's not hold on. Let me let me answer her question. So my favorite songs by amarant after Life, Invincible, the Nexus, and Fearless and Adrenaline and you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna I'm gonna give you like scaring me ten seconds of hold on. We're gonna play a little bit on this.
Speaker 7: Let me give you.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, get to the course.
Speaker 3: O god, wait, it sounds like my kind of noise. Okay, okay, there's three singers.
Speaker 1: Scary, the male and female are terrific. The other guy screams. You have to get used to it, like Avaran not really your cup of tapes. No, no Nordic metal.
Speaker 6: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City again. I just remembered something, you know, during the break when the Big Show was on vacation and they were playing replaced from old episodes, Brody's twenty two pound turkeys hysterical. I just want to say, Scar and Brody always have had the best phone taps. My cat is going absolute number one. Mister Michael Oppenheimer, awesome, Love you.
Speaker 3: Guys, Thank you, love, thank you.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: Scary schedules. Those he decides which ones are going to play when they're on vacation. That's correct, since I had a classic Thanksgiving one, did you run my scabies one? The turkeys with scabies that also ran? Yes, So yeah, here's the key. When you when you work on the Elvis Tran Show, you did phone taps to theme ones and holiday ones. This way they're always gonna run. That's very run. My honka wondering honkakah uh people won show. I think, by the way, Honkah is on Christmas Night. This is the first night Hankah is Christmas this year Christmas Day, really twenty fifth. Yeah, that's Chris Wow, say you gotta Yeah, I don't have to play my my Honica phone tap.
Speaker 3: Is that the latest it's ever been?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't keep track of the five thousand years of Honkah.
Speaker 6: So scary is getting it onto jazz music every Sunday morning?
Speaker 26: Is that what I'm hearing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I wake up, No, we up, we wake up.
Speaker 3: We have j I z z to the j a z z hioh the jazz h to the Jizo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, he's in trouble this week, by the way. No, I'm not not you, jay Z.
Speaker 3: Oh, jay Z is. Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: He was from an hour and uh he's he's thank you.
Speaker 3: He's thinking Daniel Penny and Luigi.
Speaker 7: Related.
Speaker 1: Luigi's in big trouble.
Speaker 3: No, no, jay Z is thanking them for wiping his name off. He's the friend.
Speaker 4: Jay Z was the front of the headline for a minute, and then these two giant ass headlines broke where they caught the killer.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Luigi, his name is whatever his name is. That guy shot the CEO MANJ Mangione. I don't need to say his name. Let's move on the killer. The guy I killed his name is it's some Italian some Italian. No, it's something Italian I said, I didn't say some Italian.
Speaker 27: He yes, scary. I agree with Scary. I don't buy stuff for people when I go on vacation. People buy stuff for me sometimes and I'm just like, you know, you didn't have to do that. One exception, if like someone's watching her dogs, I'll try to look for something for them, but we'll just like taking out the dinner when we get back, like instead of getting them something. I don't believe in that. Buy something for someone when you go away.
Speaker 3: Think thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm not alone.
Speaker 27: Hey, I got a good idea how to spend Thanksgiving alone. Take some of those magic mushroom gummies. What the fuck you can get mushrooms? You can order them online and get them delivered.
Speaker 28: I need more.
Speaker 26: I need to hear more.
Speaker 27: About this, Scary. I know you said you're not a drug guy, but you did this, so would you trust? Would you order this online and do this?
Speaker 29: Like?
Speaker 1: I can't believe Scar?
Speaker 26: Please more details, please?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I got a bet and I didn't do it on my own. I got I got them from Jets Bryant.
Speaker 30: Hey, Brooclen boys, Jamie, who's mostly back to normal here scary. We're talking about the monkeys in Costa Rica on the tour with the turf forward. One family going getst another and stuff like that. What the fuck is happening down there? It's like an entire seasons plotline of the Sopranos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or it's like the Newest.
Speaker 30: Godfather movie but with monkeys.
Speaker 22: What is it?
Speaker 30: God Monkey? Is that the New Godfather? Like you know, spin off series or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jamie, I I just listen. Does nature they say art imitates life, life imitates art? Does nature imitate life? Does life imitate nature? I mean, well, the same way that we have our thing going here, they have their world, they have their ecosystem, and yeah, they're territorial.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would imagine in their world. I mean they don't you know, they don't.
Speaker 4: Have guns and knives, but they'll claw the hell out of each other.
Speaker 3: They got big teeth. Mean, you know, there's turf wars. I'm sure every.
Speaker 1: Species has it.
Speaker 3: Right, Listen, we are. There was a tree of cans and I guess a little mini hawk showed up in the tree. They did not like it. All the two cans they were they were.
Speaker 1: It was a hawk. It was a hawk or you know, an there's a second hawk. No, the first hawk is hawk won and the second hawk is hawked.
Speaker 4: I do it, Hi, No, But when the hawk entered the tree, the two kids made a lot of noise.
Speaker 3: They got him, They got him the fuck out of there. That was their tree. So yeah, this goes on every day, but we're just not there to capture it.
Speaker 1: I want to just backtrack. I don't know what I said to what I didn't say. Uh, some types of mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms are illegal. Depends on the ingredients. So if Joe Rogan leaves out those illegal psychedelic part of the recipe, then you're fine. But I tell you know which ones you're having. I would just not talk about.
Speaker 7: Rock.
Speaker 29: Sorry, doctor Robin. He's the cheapest motherfucker in the world.
Speaker 7: He probably just bring back ship or anybody not cheap.
Speaker 1: I don't know what fact, guys, you know.
Speaker 7: He's a cheap bastard because they scrouger.
Speaker 29: He's a cheap bastard, not for anybody.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, he continues, of course he does five else like six.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing over here at the Uh.
Speaker 21: The guy fucking the napkin in his shirt makes me think of like the old movies where you got the big fat guy who's a mobster and he tucks the napkin in his shirt sitting there like two hot girls because he's the big mobster and you know they got no choice basically. But yeah, I agree with your scarf. It's kind of fucking stupid for a grown man to be doing that in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Correction, that was not Rocket. Seeon that was Vinnie, So that was not He didn't leave two in a row. Uh but yeah, uh to answer Steve, Yeah, bro, he's a cheap bastard.
Speaker 3: He would bring anybody not achieves.
Speaker 1: I'm very generous when it comes to bringing gifts home.
Speaker 3: All right, you bring something back from your next vacation, and I'm going to share it with the slices.
Speaker 1: I don't know when that'll be okay.
Speaker 3: So, and as for you, Vinnie, right, there was an observation that I saw.
Speaker 1: I think it's tacky.
Speaker 4: I don't think anybody tucks their napkin in their shirt anymore, but apparently this guy at this upscale restaurant felt like he needed to. And I looked it looked awkward to me.
Speaker 1: I have tucked the napkin, as I said. If I'm wearing a white shirt or something expensive, or if I'm in a suit, I might tuck. Depends if I'm eating spaghetti, I gotta tuck. Even in a classy restaurant. What would I be doing in a classy restaurant? All right? Enough?
Speaker 3: Seat.
Speaker 21: It's definitely not a good etiquette thing, that's for damn sure. But how many people in this country actually do good etiquette anymore? It drives me up a I went to Catholic school all my life, so it drives me up a wall when you got people sitting at a in a restaurant, at a table with a hat on, and you know, stuff like that. But I guess I'm old school with that anyhow, Thank you, thanks for a good one.
Speaker 1: No hats at a table, absolutely not. Yeah, I'm with you on that. I take the hat off at the table, although women will do it if they have a big, fancy hat they might like at the Kentucky Derby a Derby hat, a Derby hat. Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about snl to the parody of it? The dumb black brunch hat, the big fat, big fat.
Speaker 4: Dumb brunch hat. You know, it's just a black hat that everyone was wearing it. It was trendy about like ten years ago. Everyone over the way, speaking of every girl wore one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of trends and every girl. Did you see the picture from Alabama of like the thirty girls all in the street all wearing black shirts and jeans. No, that's the big look now is black shirts, black t shirts and jeans. So they caught a bunch of girls on the corner all hanging out and they all were wearing the exact well same black type short sleeve shirt and jeans. That's the thing. Yeah, so I thought you'd be up on that since your mister pop culture.
Speaker 3: No, I'll get that in two weeks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, scary and Brody. Brody is scary?
Speaker 1: Is rocking? Steve over here, Rock.
Speaker 29: And Steeve over there again. Body, you are so right about that bitch of the bank. To work at a bank, you should know. Thank you don't know, you need to go. You should have known what the fuck she was talking about at the bank.
Speaker 7: Rock and Steve.
Speaker 1: Over there, Thanks killing it's killing him that he said. I was right. You're a good man, Rock and Steve.
Speaker 3: When you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: That was right.
Speaker 21: Hey guys, ready for Brooklyn again.
Speaker 3: It's like dueling dueling guidos over here, rote Beney from Brooklyn over here.
Speaker 21: Thank guys, many for Brooklyn again. The chestnuts thing my family, we love chestnuts. We can't wait for chestnuts season. We buy them weekly during this time of year. But it's hard to get good ones. That's gotta be from Italy number one. The Chinese ones are terrible, that's right, but uh they have been a miss. Sometimes they don't get very good batches. You got to sit there and select through them. But I love chestnuts. Awesome, bro awesome.
Speaker 1: It straight likes chin nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 29: Gimmy Brody Brody's Heary Rocket see over there again.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's like they planned this to go back and forth.
Speaker 1: They did for like two hours.
Speaker 3: They went back and forth.
Speaker 1: What if, like some other people, somebody's doing two voices.
Speaker 3: I love this. This is like this is like the fourth, the third back and forth.
Speaker 29: Yes, Steve, Gimy Brody Brody's Heary Rocket see over there again, episode three. He's talking about gas and BJ and the other place Hotsco. Also, I get my gas at Sam's Club. There's a spot cheaper than everyone else, like maybe twenty thirty cent cheap.
Speaker 1: Roll over there. Yeah, he's right over.
Speaker 7: With the club. I also buy some grub. I can see now.
Speaker 1: How is so so Sam's Club has a good gas? I guess yeah, it's because it's a membership price. And by the way, I've got a BJ story for next episode.
Speaker 3: Really does it involve your wife?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 1: Shut up, Dick Bjay's wholesale? Oh retail store.
Speaker 3: Oh did you say wholesale.
Speaker 1: Not wholesale, wholesale.
Speaker 3: Whole that's even better on the whole thing the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 25: We will be right back.
Speaker 1: See Reggie is rubbing off on you.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, am, I rubbing off on Reggie.
Speaker 1: Okay, see, clearly you are someone. Get a towel. Are you playing jazz music in the background? Now? Oh?
Speaker 29: Rock and Steve Brody is scary Rocket? Steve over there again, lucky bastards.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to actually director's voice, Brody.
Speaker 29: I deserve you on the talk back on say fuck you Rocket, Steve.
Speaker 7: I fucking love it, Brody.
Speaker 29: Now'm a company with age seventy seven and the rest of the people you say fuck you too. I am totally honored rocket see over there jopping out pleasure, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: He's got the filthiest mouth on this podcast other than Reggie, Yeah, other than Reggie. But Reggie's just downright gross. She's just like he just winced and like, do a double take.
Speaker 1: Did she say what I thought she said? She said it? Yes, she said it.
Speaker 8: Brody and scary. Never scary and brody. This is well from ct Well on the theory of the bank Lady. Since I don't have a podcast, am I able to leave a talk back on the podcast?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure you can't know anything about podcasts. That's scary. That whole napkin thing is very old school.
Speaker 8: It's uh, that's probably how the guy was raised, a very old school Italian. But it just reminds me of five horn Leghorn is like I says, I says, I say, is I said?
Speaker 1: I say that?
Speaker 22: Boy, say James Miami brody and scary.
Speaker 1: This is brod This is for brody.
Speaker 22: And you say you don't like projects, sir, that's false. Those two special episodes that you gave was that was a project in itself.
Speaker 1: I know that, and I know you like free desserts.
Speaker 22: That's another whole project that you got to connect to get to get that free desert.
Speaker 1: You're right, so I believe, and you're gonna get this book done. We wait and we want our free to sert. All right, all right, all right, be my problem with I don't like writing projects. Let me just rephrase that. By the way, I've now officially started the second book. We'll see if I get either one finished.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you didn't get your first one published. I just said that you're gonna get maybe you have both published at the same time.
Speaker 1: There's a nine step process to get the book approved by the by the literary agent that I'm working with. I completed four of the nine steps on the first one, and I've decided to now start on the second one and see if I can complete the nine steps. Okay, it's a lot of like it's just I'm a procrastinator. I tell you what's up, Scury.
Speaker 7: Jes All is even homeowners listen up.
Speaker 3: Affordable home heating oil.
Speaker 1: Is now just a home hall away commercial.
Speaker 4: Stay heating oil tool just for as.
Speaker 7: You went on your listeners. Amos Home Heating Oil available twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: Ensuring your family stays warm.
Speaker 7: Off which long long in your heating oil price?
Speaker 16: A year?
Speaker 3: Now, there's no reason I think, No, what do you play amaranths again?
Speaker 1: I'm playing Amaranths? Yeah, I am. I gonna be playing you a commercial for Vinnie?
Speaker 3: Is that Vinnie?
Speaker 11: How do you?
Speaker 3: How do we know that's Vinnie?
Speaker 1: Because you know he handles that account.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, that was Vinnie trying to.
Speaker 1: I know he handles that bet say ca, bet is that all right? Trying to slip in Slomans. I'm gonna keep a song cued up from now on oky me. You remember Opening Anthony. Yeah, Open Anthony were a very big show in New York for a long time, very dirty, but very funny. They were like, how it's termed, but afternoons anyway, they would they have a dump button. No dump button is like if somebody curses, your show is delayed, and you jump ahead like seven seconds or eight seconds, what have you said it to? But eventually, if you keep hitting the dump button because somebody keeps cursing, it runs out the DVR, It runs out there, it comes up to live. You're live live, right, So they would have to like they would play a van Halen song because once the dump button delay was gone. They knew someone would curse.
Speaker 3: It would go out on the air, so they would put Van Halen on the radio until the dump button delayed enough to curse again.
Speaker 1: So they had a song. I'm gonna have to get an amorant song every time somebody tries to slip in a commercial. I'll just play the music over it. Okay, you do that, Brodie?
Speaker 9: All right, James Miami, Brody is scary. You keep mentioning his nieces and nephews, and you're forgetting up about your.
Speaker 3: Godson, and so he also keep up the good word.
Speaker 31: Guys, I love it Slice for Life.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: You gotta buy gifts to your god son now. Oh my god, his first birthday is coming up. Oh yeah, it's this week. Shit, good thing. James from Miami reminded, you do I have to buy him a gift for his first birthday? Of course, what are you gona buy him a spoon from?
Speaker 1: I just bought him something first Christening? Yeah, well Christening comes from Christ. Then, what's more christ than Christmas? Okay? The gift back in Christmas?
Speaker 32: Now?
Speaker 4: Now I got to get him a present, yep. Okay, all right, thank you. Thanks for the reminder.
Speaker 1: Now it's on tape.
Speaker 3: This is Paul from CT.
Speaker 1: Everyone's from CT.
Speaker 3: David, you always free desert. You didn't finish the song I did. You didn't tell us about it, then you didn't do it?
Speaker 1: All right? He did it just there. He's right, But I did it already, all right. Had that been first, and had he said that first before I did it, then he'd have a point, right. But I admitted I forgot during the but I still did it.
Speaker 24: Laura from here, everyone but from CT here talking about the banks, whether it's a business account or a personal account, they should be able to tell you the benefits of the account.
Speaker 25: Yes, they looked it up. They'd be able to see everything there. So I'm with you, Brody.
Speaker 7: They should know.
Speaker 25: They should be able to tell you these are the benefits. ABCD. It's crazy that she couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, man. I know I'm supposed to deliver you a child, but I don't have a child, so I can't deliver your child.
Speaker 3: She's underqualified for her job, clearly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know I account business.
Speaker 21: Hey, guys, Vienny from Brooklyn again, Then I know I'm calling again about the chestnuts because I am just finishing listening to the episode. But what I forgot to mention before, it's a very Italian thing to do to chestnuts. Yes, throughout the month the season when they're available, Yes, we have them regularly, like a Sunday dinner after dinner and stuff like that. It's still very big amongst Italians. I don't know about anybody else. But one last thing, guys about these chestnuts. You can go to any shop right in Jersey. They sell chestnuts in the produce aisle by a pound. They usually about six ninety nine pound, and if you go to like a place like Livoti's or Pastoza or something like that, they usually like between eight ninety nine and ten ninety nine pounds. They're not that rare. You can find them anywhere in the Dri State area for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so just work with me here. If Anny officially a chestnut expert, Yeah, No.
Speaker 4: What I was talking about was, you know, you can't get like the good of the American chestnut. They come from other countries. The American chestnut is pretty much gone because of the trees are all been wiped out whatever, So they do come from other countries, and I hear they're not as good, and also.
Speaker 3: Maybe people not everyone's buying them, because I feel like more more people were eating them, a lot more than are now. You say, you know, now it's like a niche Yes, Italians, Christmas, the Holidays, Sunday dinner, you roast them. Whatever I'm saying. Back in the night I.
Speaker 4: Got a hundred years ago, like everybody was eating chestnuts. It was like a thing for everyone. It was like having turkey on Thanksgiving. So it's largely gone from.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what state makes the largest producer of chestnuts in America?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 1: Which what? Michigan? Okay, however, US chestnut production, as Vinie I'm sure knows, is less than one percent of total world production.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: The United States has fifteen hundred and eighty seven farms producing chestnuts. The top five states Michigan, Florida, California. I would have guessed, edfa, you have a chestnut tree now at Parlaga.
Speaker 4: It needs to be certified or she's like a whole thing because yeah, because of what happened back in the day. Anyway, all right, we'll continue. Oh, here's okay, all right, I need.
Speaker 31: Any brody Scary Scary Brody James Miami episode Callery six, Lifetime. We're doing uh time travel, Branzino, we're bringing it back.
Speaker 1: I'm just okay.
Speaker 22: I just wanted to say, you're tired of listening to it.
Speaker 3: I want to bring it up, Brazino three dollar Chase Love Brenzi. No, we're not bringing back to We're not bringing back.
Speaker 1: That argument though that rocking Steve will get upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that that one has been put to bed.
Speaker 31: Thanks Brody, Scary Scary Brody James Miami Rocket Steve.
Speaker 3: Come on, Brody needs that steak dinner.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it, Joe, he gets it. Thank you. Hurt Scary's pockets like it's supposed to.
Speaker 3: He hooked them Moup. Come on, ruck as, Dave. Stay stopping your instigator.
Speaker 1: That steak dinner, all right?
Speaker 3: Stopping an instigator, James, stop it.
Speaker 1: James, by the way, just got his ship into Joe Rogan's mushrooms.
Speaker 3: You could. And by the way, he left that at not a sponsor, twelve thirty in the morning. So there he was.
Speaker 1: That's James Olwens where he sounded more awake.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly it. When he leaves him at five o'clock. He sounds he sounds normal.
Speaker 1: He sounds sounds he leaves.
Speaker 3: No, it leaves him at one o'clock in the morning. He sounds suited.
Speaker 1: He's no, he's chill, he's Heary Rocket Steve.
Speaker 3: That's going on here.
Speaker 7: Heery and Brody.
Speaker 29: Brody's herey Rocket Steve over that get the their things up. I said before, I agree, if you go out, you gotta pay. But I am not a drinker. I don't drink at all. But if I go out with drinkers, I'm assuming that responsibility to take a chunk of alcohol money knowing it's going in as you do.
Speaker 7: Shouldn't go, and if you go, he shouldn't fucking complain. Brody.
Speaker 3: See, he agrees with me. If I'm going out drinking, I'm bringing rocking Steves. He can pay for my drink. You know he's got rock Steve should not pick.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go out and pay one hundred extra dollars so my friends can drink as.
Speaker 30: That he should me from Queens again, Scary. You were talking about how people don't roast chestnuts anymore. I think it died out because of basically what Brody said, people quick, easy done. They don't want to roast the chestnuts and peel it back and do.
Speaker 15: All the shit that's related to that.
Speaker 30: Plus, I think it became with the recent generations and old people thing to do, and people are like, ah, who does that anymore?
Speaker 7: That's for old people to do.
Speaker 1: Nobody does that. Yep, like coffee nips.
Speaker 30: Jamie from Queen's with another one scary. Do you listen to yourself when you record the podcast. I'm curious because you just went on a rant about how chestnuts aren't as popular today as they were one hundred years ago. But then told Brody he needs to get over the fact that the people at the consignment shop were stupid and his stuff probably got stolen from their shop, so he needs to get over that. But you can't get over the fact that a tradition isn't as popular as it was one hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: What does one have to do with another? I don't know if it mattered.
Speaker 4: That's a non secuitar. Those two conversations have nothing to do one another. You have to actually wait each conversation as its own thing. It's not like you're comparing this conversation to that conversation. You're saying, well, because of what you said there, you have to agree to something over here, what not?
Speaker 1: Don't argue with her? Oh no, I'm arguing with her.
Speaker 32: Hey, Brooklyn Boys is leaning from Ohio. Your talkbacks last week was really long. Anyways, I like this week's podcast. I just let you know, I don't know how to regulate my voice because I'm always like talking somewhere in a bathroom somewhere at work, and I just kind of sound like a perfect So I don't know how to sound on the podcast.
Speaker 3: On the talkbacks.
Speaker 32: They're all going to keep practicing to do what I could. Brooklyn Boys again, Ohio. So Gandhi has her now new talk back station, yep, and guess who slipped in to d ms wan Valadez he gets if I won to valade That was the funniest thing you said. If the Brooklyn Boys, if you don't know, go a head, go go talk to Gandia and yeah, go talk to them.
Speaker 11: That cut.
Speaker 32: He was pretty funny in that one.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 1: Valdez is cheating on us.
Speaker 3: He's he's going over to Sauce on the side, leaving her talkbacks as one doubt.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's your boy one does he say it's always Brody, It's.
Speaker 4: Always it's always Gandhi, not Gandhi last live Mihaile.
Speaker 32: Brody is scary. Thank you very foring you guys. Done made us laugh this year, Bring it up, connect this year, enjoy the podcast this year.
Speaker 1: Thank you all your night and just.
Speaker 32: Want to wish you guys in Merry Christmas and happy New Years.
Speaker 3: Very very sweet of you.
Speaker 1: Very sweet New Year is singular.
Speaker 23: By the way, Brodie, scary, scary Brodie, James, Miami, have a.
Speaker 22: Four in the morning, pasta, the tomato sauce. It doesn't matter. It's all going to end up looking the same way.
Speaker 1: Oh pasta with the sauce. We're good to go. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you just put a glob of sauce or do you mix it in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? James is like a memory test for us. Yeah, see we remember what what episode and what the hell he's talking about. It's not your fault, James, just we forget like five minutes ago.
Speaker 12: Heybee boys.
Speaker 24: Christy from saddle Brook in regards to episode three eighteen great episodes.
Speaker 7: By the way, Brodie, thank you bank representative absolutely should have known. Come on, thank you for the thing.
Speaker 3: She was being a biggest dickens, in my opinion, the biggest dikets.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she definitely should have known and scary. Whenever I go away with the girls, I always bring the hust back a little something from wherever we've been.
Speaker 1: Yep. So just saying okay, thank you, she knows a little triggering, a little something, little something something that I was thinking. Even though I was away having a good time, you were on my mind.
Speaker 3: I went to the Jersey shore. Here's some saltwater taffy that would be nice.
Speaker 13: I like Reggie here Brody assignment shop, scavenger on sounds a good nightmare?
Speaker 7: Absolutely no, No.
Speaker 13: My vagina, the first I need you to finish my song. I need to sing it to.
Speaker 3: Yep, you did it all right?
Speaker 1: What did you just cut her off with singing it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: That was the end of the talk back.
Speaker 13: Here, my vagina has a first time.
Speaker 7: I need you to finish my song.
Speaker 13: I need to get to.
Speaker 7: People like you have it?
Speaker 3: Okay, now you got it, whether or not take Brodie's voice say sing it to other people?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, how she can? There's two there? Anything else I have to charge you? What's up?
Speaker 7: Fellas?
Speaker 28: It's firm down in Atlanta, Polinadian between So three eighteen. The bib wearing, I'm scary. I will do it on occasion, especially if I'm wearing like formal wear, if I'm in a suit or something at a dinner, yes, or I'm eating something really greasy. Last time I did it, I ate some Chippino, which is very saucy, very splashy. So just depends on the meal. But yeah, I do it. No big deal, all.
Speaker 1: Right, he's mad enough to admit it. Okay, fair enough. Yeah, very nice boys.
Speaker 7: Christy once again from saddle Brook.
Speaker 13: I just had to add this because I just listened to the end of the podcast scary.
Speaker 25: My family serves chestnuts every Thanksgiving.
Speaker 26: It's a tradition.
Speaker 13: My mom and my sister in law love them.
Speaker 7: I like them.
Speaker 25: I find them a bit dry, but I eat them every Thanksgiving without fail since I was a kid. And I'm no longer a kid.
Speaker 1: All right, helloel I like the way she said we eat them every Christmas.
Speaker 3: It's a traditional what I'm gonna buy something, That's what we figured out when you said I'm gonna buy.
Speaker 1: Something for Christmas. We're going to roast them.
Speaker 4: I want to bring it I'm gonna bring it to tradition back back to my house because we haven't had that in years.
Speaker 11: So Scary and Brody and Brody and scarys Knee from ct to displaying genuine, authentic affection and reaction that the Bee Boys bring to the BBP is absolutely heartwarming to hear. I love the constant answering between you two. Best of look with the podcasts. I hope it reaches the heights of the show Rowan experience one day because you two are a dynamic duo.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much. Appreciate you.
Speaker 26: Hannah from n C formerly of NJI. Chestnuts are definitely a Christmas saying. Actually it's stars have Thanksgiving. My mom used to roast the chestnuts, my father used to feel them, and we would put it in the turkey stuffing. It would be called chestnuts stuffing, and then we would have them again around the holidays.
Speaker 1: Around persons not stuffing nice.
Speaker 26: It's definitely a thing, and I think maybe it's more of an Italian thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, all right, here's the last one, and thank you so much for all of my submissions this week. Yeah, did they have chestnuts at the Paison Palooza there were no chestnuts there.
Speaker 1: Oh did you bring it up? Did you say? What kind of Italian festival is this without chestnuts?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: You what you want to I don't want to be your fault that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to be hit over the head with a bat that's going to happen. That yet taken out back.
Speaker 20: Beat down Emily from Maryland here, scary? What is wrong with your algorithm that you're getting recommended come take a shit with me at JC Pennies. That is something I've never seen or didn't even know existence. So clearly you must be into that content since the recommending it.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 3: No, I just I'm a lot of bloggers, you know, they they serve me cloggers. The algorithm is a lot of top ten food places, top ten drinks, top ten bars, top ten Christmas pop up bars. I'm getting a lot of those now. So so there's this one blogger who goes around rating public around public bathrooms. So every one of her you'll you'll see her, you know what, do you guys know who I'm talking about? And she was come take a ship with me at FAOs Wars and you see you see her little feet like you know, going in fast motion, and then she goes into the bathroom and she rates the quality of the toilet paper.
Speaker 4: You know, what else do they have there? Any amenities? Are their fancy things? How clean the places? She's hilarious. So if you need to poop, you know, and you're in New York City or wherever.
Speaker 1: Her, yeah, she'll tell you where. She'll tell you where to go. All the people at d MS and they say, where to go for the best pizza? Where to go? Where am I going for the best pizza? Manhatan, where I going? I'm gonna no one ever DMS us and says, where's the best toilet? Now you can go follow this presdent's account.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'll get it for you, all right, Yeah, you do that. That's all I got for now. I appreciate you from Are you scared from CT CT scary from JC Jersey City?
Speaker 1: Baby? You say, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: The boys We'll see in a hook by the way, Yeah reactions. This podcast depends on you, baby,