Speaker 1: H you're listening to Eyes up here with ecdu Won and O Queen em Ex Street Francie only on iHeart Rate.
Speaker 2: Well that's it. I'm so happy because honestly, like Bubba and Jevon and had, they all said pretty much the same thing you did, Like we're telling the story. It's entertainment, like you know, and and it's just maybe it was our era, but like if I you know, if I was in the eighties, I don't think I could have gotten away with that. I don't think the boy, yeah it was. I guess it's a different time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely a bigger egos and stuff like that. You you look at the independent scene now or stuff like that, you know, the gender matches and like you know, like and they're amazing. Like at first I was like, I don't know, this feels fetishes. Then I watch like these amazing matches and like, you know, a woman and a man the same size and everything like that, and they're just putting on these amazing matches and I'm like, yeah, because me and Brandy, you know, I don't say that. I say it to my oldest. I say to my oldest to make it look like, you know, your oldest by the way, No, he doesn't. He's just weird. He's just he just uh well, plus he's got to pass with you.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: He he doesn't have all right, he does not have the sense of humor that his father has. Colby used. All right, I gotta tell the story because nobody knows what Colby was.
Speaker 3: What one, no, maybe two or three.
Speaker 2: Time he would come he would I don't know about that, but you know he would come to the shows with his father. I always loved children. Anybody who brought their children, I would go to like them off to a flame.
Speaker 4: I'd like, can I hold your baby? I just loved kids all the time and never thought i'd what.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 4: I love them all and I had listen.
Speaker 2: I had Tyler on the show, and I healed him because I told him, I said, as a child, you would ignore me, and he goes. My dad told me to ignore everyone. I was in character. I'm like at seven, He's like, yeah.
Speaker 4: He's great, and now we're like this.
Speaker 2: But so Colby's in the back and I always would hang out with him, and I watch him for you when you would work, if you weren't working with me, I would keep an eye on him for you, and for some reason, I don't know why, but he was naked, but he had a little tail around him in the back, and I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I would usually make him take a shower at the building.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I guess, all right, So he took a shower, he comes out in his little tail, and I just happened to be sitting.
Speaker 4: There and he pulls the hack on me.
Speaker 2: He puts his little penis on his shoulder, which Hack did in Pensacola, Florida, if you remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has years old at the time.
Speaker 2: I should have known better, but I digress. So anyway, Coleby's got his little you know, his penis on me, and I'm just like, hey, buddy, whoa And you say, hey, pulled to the side or whatever.
Speaker 4: And it was funny.
Speaker 2: It was cute because he's a baby and we love him and that's fine. Now, how old is he? Twenty five?
Speaker 3: Twenty eight?
Speaker 2: I know him as an adult. For the first time, I go over to him him because he totally ignored me and walked right by me and went right to shade.
Speaker 4: Done this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, kid, I go hey, I'm free seated and he goes, hi, and I go, I used to babysit you in the back and he.
Speaker 4: No, smile, no, put me over, no nothing.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, you put your penis on my shoulder and he goes, what Yeah, what your penis on my shoulder? And he did not He was speechless. He did not know what to say.
Speaker 3: He goes, all right, all right, he's so laid back and like nothing bothers him and stuff like that. And there's times you got like shaken, be like, are you I rattled him?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: You didn't know what to say?
Speaker 3: Do you remember the first time you watched him? And so I don't think we could say who, but you'll understand and probably your listeners will too. I was going out to do my match the first time, right, and someone else in the locker room came up and said, oh, you know where I'm going, and she goes, she goes, oh, oh, I'll watch him, and here you go, No, I don't think that's a good idea, Colby coming over here.
Speaker 4: No, she goes, I'll watch him, and the Kobe started crying.
Speaker 3: He starts crying, yeah, because he was scared of her.
Speaker 2: He started crying, and that's why I said, Colbe come to me, I'll watch you. When he ran right over to me and sat on my hope, and I was like, yes, he.
Speaker 3: Was so scared of her because like I think it was like the show before, like you know, and she peters that I feel bad talking about her. Would she peter herself at the arena?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh no, I oh no, we're talking about No, I'm talking about someone else.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was talking about the time that she tried to get him to sit with her with a lollipop. He was like no, and he still came to me, and I didn't even have a prop on me.
Speaker 4: I was like, yes, I'm Siller. No, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah yeah. You were like.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was at the arena with oh yeah, we're all over the place with us. Do you remember the time that we went to the Phillies game mm hmmm and I lost my phone?
Speaker 3: M hmm. It was weird because you had a phone. Most of us didn't have phones back then.
Speaker 4: No, No, you guys had phone.
Speaker 2: I had a Nokia MM and I I had to have had my phone because I called you called me and you were like you lost, I said, oh, I lost my phone. Remember the guy?
Speaker 4: Remember how did you find my phone? Did the guy call you? Or you called my phone for me and the guy answered and you met the guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that how we got the phone back?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, I was thinking about that too.
Speaker 2: We were at the Phillies game, Me, you, Jack Lou. I don't know who else was there with us hanging out.
Speaker 3: I want to see Mikey was with us, like a rear time. Mikey was with us.
Speaker 4: He might have been with it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But we all decided we were going to the Phillies game together because we wanted to hang out outside of work. And I don't know what I did, but my phone I dropped it or something. And then I go home and I'm like, oh, I have no phone, so I must have used my landline yeah to call you.
Speaker 4: And I was like, Steve, do you know where my phone? Why would you?
Speaker 2: And You're like no, And You're like, oh, I'll call your phone because I think I was scared to call the guy guy, And you went and got my phone. See how nice you where you got my phone for me?
Speaker 3: See what?
Speaker 2: I never said anything bad? What if he was like a big mark and he went in my phone and got all our phone numbers.
Speaker 4: Do you ever think of that he today?
Speaker 3: Well, I said, I still hang out with him today. Uh yeah, right, he could have been today's world. I want to say at the stadium.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's so.
Speaker 3: Was it the same night next time?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you for doing I know I thanked you immensely.
Speaker 4: But another story I thought of. Do you remember the tornado?
Speaker 3: Yes? Was that Missouri at Saint Louis area or was it Kansas City? It was something.
Speaker 2: It was where Jeff Jones was stuck under a bridge.
Speaker 3: He couldn't leave.
Speaker 2: We weren't target or something we read and then we met you guys and your your room was on the first floor and our room was up. So you guys were like, come to our room.
Speaker 3: Yeah you We had four people in our room already too, so yeah.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: W Jack and Loeu and.
Speaker 2: Then Tommy and I came to your room. And then all of you guys were crying like little bitches because you thought you were gonna die.
Speaker 3: Do you remember, Yeah, it's Kansas and a tornado. Of course we're gonna die.
Speaker 2: No, And I said, man, up, stay in the room. And you all drugged me into the bathroom and I go, I'm not staying in here. You're like, call your mom, and I'm like, I'm not calling my mom. She's gonna get scared. And you all called your moms and I went, I ate your pizza, and I said on the bed while you all stayed in the.
Speaker 3: Like one of those little back too, and like Jack is not a small person.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I saw that.
Speaker 3: Jack say, yeah, he looks great, does me?
Speaker 4: No? No, I saw the tornado touchdown outside the window.
Speaker 3: You saw Jack?
Speaker 2: And then I did see Jack.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did a signing, I did a virtual with him.
Speaker 3: He's the great.
Speaker 4: Oh I love Jack.
Speaker 3: It's still the great. You saw that, you saw it?
Speaker 4: I saw the tornado outside the room. Yeah, it like went right by.
Speaker 3: My youngest was born in a tornado.
Speaker 4: How many kids do you have?
Speaker 3: Two? It just speaks out a lot. Twenty eight eleven?
Speaker 4: Is he eleven?
Speaker 2: Back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was close to my son.
Speaker 3: Yeah he so.
Speaker 2: Let's so, now we have to talk about Disney. So I got a great idea. I was like, Hey, I'm going to Disney World because I tell everybody, because I'm very excited, and I was like telling Steve. I was like, I'm going for seventeen days and he's like, are you and then he goes, I'm a loser. I go once a week by myself and I go, would you like to join my family?
Speaker 4: And You're like, yes, I will, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Really. So then I see CW and I go, hey, I'm going to Disney World and here, you know, here's the dates. And he goes, I'm going to be there at the same time, and I said, are you. I said, Steve's meeting me on this day. He goes, then I'm meeting you on that day. So now him and his lovely wife, Britney are coming. So we were all doing it together.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 4: I am so sad.
Speaker 2: Do you have an ECW shirt? Because I bought one from Shop Zoom. I'm a big fat Mark. I didn't have an ECW shirt and the only one that was on when Amazon was the fen ECFW and I didn't think that was appropriate for Disney. So I went to w W E Shop Zoon and they took my thirty one dollars, those bastards, and I bought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was thirty for like twelve.
Speaker 2: I don't do tu.
Speaker 4: They sell c W MERSH on TMU.
Speaker 3: They sell everything on TV.
Speaker 2: Well do you have a shirt?
Speaker 3: Were? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I think C does two because I want a picture of the three of us in front of the Chinese theater. Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Have you been on the.
Speaker 4: Railing?
Speaker 3: Oh it's great, right, I love it? Do you think for like forty five minutes?
Speaker 2: This is my first rodeo every year, every seventeen days, I'm going said two times, we can beat you two weeks.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, you can come to Orlando and see the TV.
Speaker 4: I can come to NXT. Maybe I'll sit in the front row again and then lead the chance.
Speaker 3: And yes, yeah, good, no, I'm.
Speaker 4: We're going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, we're going. I didn't eat catering that day.
Speaker 4: I asked it. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: I fastd it for thirty six hours when I was at it. Yeah, I did a thirty six hours like a cleanse.
Speaker 3: I need that. I in a wait City on Tuesday, and I'm like so scared to get catering on it.
Speaker 2: Now, you'll be all right. So the girls, I'm upstairs with the girls in the girl in the female talent area, right, and I'm trying to explain to them about back in the day when I was, you know, not a fossil, and I was literally working in my twenties and I worked in the building in the ECW arena. I was trying to say how different the layout was of the land, because I said, listen, this is a palace compared to you know what we had we worked here. So the I forget which girl it was, and the one girl was like, well, this toilet right here is clogged, so we have to get somebody up here to unclog the toilet.
Speaker 4: And I go, okay.
Speaker 2: I go, well, you're lucky you have toilets, I said, because when I worked here, we had an outhouse. And they go, what And I said, we literally had like an outhouse.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 2: There were urinals for the guys, I said, and a dirty sink, I said, But the girls had to go out of the arena to this standalone toilet that didn't have a sink nor a mirror, and it was like an outhouse.
Speaker 4: And they went, oh, my god, how did you do that? I go, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would just peek and then I'd come back and then I was telling them we never had hair and makeup, and they go, you didn't do hair and.
Speaker 4: Make I go, I did hat in makeup? I go, go watch it.
Speaker 2: You'll see.
Speaker 4: We looked like hell.
Speaker 2: It was dark in the building. There were no mirrors. I said, I had a kaboodle. They didn't know what a kaboodle was. And I said, a kaboodle is where you keep your makeup. And had a mirror that was two inches And we do our makeup in this dimly lit room, I said, and that was it. The girls didn't have a locker room. Well, they couldn't fathom it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It was like in my day.
Speaker 2: I used to walk to school in twenty do I need to know?
Speaker 4: No boots?
Speaker 2: Like that was what I sounded like. I sounded like a real asshole.
Speaker 3: But we become those people, right like yeah. A couple of my guys were like, Coach, is this the way you remember it? You know? And I go, oh wow? They electricity now They're like oh, I'm like, yes, we had electricity.
Speaker 4: We had electricity, but we didn't have air. There was no like, there was no air conditioning.
Speaker 2: The lights were really bad, like in the back like we hardly had any lights.
Speaker 4: It was just one big room. Yeah, there was no catering.
Speaker 3: It was just like and you dressed where like you were out on the cart like the opening card. People were next to the door so they would get all the wind and everything and it's all dirts and mice and stuff. And then like it pas in Bubba and Shame had like the only kind of office, but that was still a shiit hole, you know. It was just like, oh it was underneath.
Speaker 2: This where the steps were, that little tiny room that was the Triple Threat room.
Speaker 4: And sometimes I would.
Speaker 2: Get to go in there because you know, Triple Threat or whatever, and they would let me dress in there because there.
Speaker 4: Was nowhere for the girls to dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you had to like.
Speaker 2: Find some kind of like somebody used to. I remember someone would stand in front of me sometimes with a jacket. Yeah, and then I would like slip my clothes on really quickly. And we never even had a mirror to look to see how to like we had nothing.
Speaker 3: No. Oh, oh, it was so much fun.
Speaker 4: It was fun and it's funny.
Speaker 2: I had I had nick names on the show, Doff Ziggler and he was comparing like the TNA locker room to like E.
Speaker 3: C W.
Speaker 2: And he's like, it's great because you have nothing. I was like, yeah, we had absolutely nothing and we loved it.
Speaker 3: You know, did all tell you the story of how he hated me as a wrestler because he went to a show. Of course not, but yeah, I'll tell it anyway.
Speaker 4: We weren't really thinking about you in that interview.
Speaker 3: Because there's a match that it was. You know, you were out there with Dreamer against me, and he said that, like all we did was on the mic, and like, you know, he just hated the match. I go, everybody loved that match, and he goes, oh, I hated it as a kid? Did we might go? Yeah, of course we did. Oh And he said he hated it. Yeah, but he goes, no, I like it now and everything. I was like, yeah, Like so I was like his worst wrestler.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, No, there's way worse.
Speaker 4: It's way worse than men.
Speaker 2: What is what's your favorite match that you were ever a part of, besides me, besides.
Speaker 3: Wor Yeah, working with Dusty was, Oh my god, how fun was that? It was so much fun. It was just much fun just going from you know it was such a transition period too, because like all in like three weeks, like I dyed my hair blonde, which I didn't want to do, and I was growing a beard, which I didn't think I could do, and then so I was so insecure, and then like the next week, like I did the thing with Biscuit, and.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that. Can we talk about that really quickly? Because I just watched that last week. Yeah, for the for like I've seen it, you know, prior, but I watched it last week because it came across my Twitter timeline for the first time in like twenty years, right, and I watched the whole thing. To this day, I still don't remember how you ended up on that stage because we were performing.
Speaker 4: Were we in the building next to them or something?
Speaker 3: We were in the building, it was like the other side, like they had like a smaller arena and then they had the big arena all attached in one complex. So this is crazy to think of. Samman was in no shape to perform, no way, way, like that's how bad he was. And so dreamers like, well, you're off today. You can't even do anything with them. I remember like sitting down being like uh and then remember Greg Dagger Rosie of course c one time Jack picture cut him Greig bag of shithead and it just made me laugh. So Wed he was a sweet guy. I didn't get an insight and uh he goes. He goes, hey, there's a band next door. They want to do something. You want to do it? I go, yeah, I'll do it and yeah a band. So so me and Jack stand up and they go uh and I go to uh, Tommy, I'm like, hey, there's a band next door that I'm just going to go crash and uh, I guess like Ball's just going to hit me with the chair. And He's like, yeah, whatever, I go. Can I take Gabe and we could film this? Maybe we could show it on like Hardcore ten. He's like yeah, go ahead, and so we get out there and they say, well only two people can go, and Jack like this is Jack for you. Jack's like, take Gabe, film it right. Like I'm like, okay. So we made it like one long promo. I had no idea what it was in store coourd and we go. We meet the band real quick, and the lead singer like it's just kind of lead singer in it, and he's just like the bass player was totally yeah.
Speaker 4: And the Red Durst he's a huge star.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 3: Oh my right, and then uh yeah, yeah he was. He was an ECW fan, so he's just like, hey, like, can you do a promo and this and like so the bass player is basically laying it out and new Jack axle and the balls were there and uh, you know, they're like, oh, balls will hit you with the chair and everything like that, and I'm like, all right, cool, and we're going through and you know, I can hear the crowd. I'm like, oh, they can allow crowds like n c W crowd right, And me and Gabe opened the door and I look out and I go, oh my god, this is an arena.
Speaker 4: So wait, you did not know it was Limp Biscuit, Like.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, no, no, And it was funny because they uh. I said, so, what tonge do you want to do before I come up on stage? And Red Durst goes, you know, did it all for the nookie? I said, huh that's the song. I go okay. So I look at Gabe, I go, do you know the song? He's like, yeah, I know the song. I go okay, cool. Yeah, So I had no idea, like, its.
Speaker 4: My mind, that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: So we were walking into people and I'm in my single it right, like like I'm the one that stands out here, and there was this drunk girl that runs into us and I don't like. She just looks at me up and down and she sees I'm wearing a wrestling single it and wrestling boots and she's like, here are you. I go you mean Jesus right that? No, No, it was all one take improv the whole way.
Speaker 4: Because you were like you should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, get you need Jesus right, and she was fuck you. I'm like, okay, we're off to a good start. And as I get off on stage, I look around and I go, oh my god, this is an arena full with people. And then then I thought, okay, I have one shot at this. I got to promote the TV show I got it and don't remember. Yeah, I'm like, don't curse, don't do anything right, So like I literally like and I I think that's where I started with the like, oh, I see it's fifteen thousand drunk, the dramatic pause that they all pop for it drug addicted, ah, sexual detaiens. Yeah, I'm like yeah, And like all Frank just kept doing was cursing, cursing, cursing, right, you know. And then here comes the time and it's time for Balls to hit me with the chair. But Axel had his chair first and he hits me, and he like as soon as it hits I'm like ah. And Axel he didn't like me at the time, so like he he pointed, he gave it to me, and I go down and I could feel like the burning already, right, so I'm like doing this like I'm like, oh my god, oh my god. And I'm trying to push like the blood away because I hadn't gotten color and l c W yet, so I'm like pushing it away, right, and like the balls hits me and the NW Jack hits me with a beer and then we go back in the locker the thing and like knew Jack, you know how intimidating Jack was, Right, he walks up and he takes a look at the cat and he goes, you get color, and I go no, and he like grabs Axel by the right. He's like, you don't do that, you don't do it, and I'm like, I've never had a conversation with Jack and I've been with the company for a year, and yeah, He's like, you don't do that. You don't like here the band is coming back, like coming back and like new Jack's got AXL you know. I'm like, oh, and you know, we say thank you and stuff like that, and I come down and the next day Paul calls me and goes, what did you do? And I'm like, oh, we were with this band and everything. And I think if I'm thinking he's getting mad at me because I got cut and because Tommy was like, oh, you got color, didn't you. I'm like, no, I didn't, like I got hard weight. And so I'm thinking, now Paul is mad at me because he thinks I got colored. And he goes like this. He goes, he goes, this is bad, and I go what. He goes, it's bad. I'll play you back in five minutes, and I go, of course, you will cause me back in five minutes. He goes, this is really good, and I go, it was bad five minutes ago. He goes apparently like MTV News had called Olympiscuits manager and said like, oh, you guys had a wrestling thing last night, and the manager had no idea that we did this because it was so like, oh, We're just going to do it, and no one thought of like, hey, we should probably tell the manager that a wrestler is going to jump on stage and we're going to do this little So like I ended up getting like interviewed from like MTV News and everything, and then like a week later, here's Dusty and I'm like, ah, yeah, so it was uh oh it was it seem like the stars just the lion form.
Speaker 2: The whirlwind for you, it was yeah, oh yeah, you and Dusty had had some good stuff and I remember being a small part of it. And I remember before I don't know what where we were, but before one of the shows, they wanted, uh.
Speaker 4: Was it the three of us to do figure fours on?
Speaker 2: Was it for Lawderdown and dust I remember Dusty teaching me how to do the figure four?
Speaker 4: Never mind it was you?
Speaker 2: Was you, Yes, Dusty was teaching me to do it to you, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I think it was you that said to Dusty like, you're gonna put the figure four on Jack, Like, but you guys, legs are pretty vague, and like He's like maybe I got it. Yeah, he was teaching you. I'm like, me and Brandon are not gonna have any problems with this.
Speaker 2: Yes we did, and I I just remember how kind he was and then afterwards he's like, you did it better than me, And no, I did not stop it.
Speaker 4: But he was so good to work with and so fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one of my favorite promos ever in the history of my thirty almost two years.
Speaker 4: In this business is with You and a Sandwich.
Speaker 3: Yes, I knew exactly the second.
Speaker 2: That promo because I don't even know if Paul gave us verbiage or just told us to make We made that whole thing up, didn't we.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember him saying I need something you guys just be you and like.
Speaker 4: Right stupid.
Speaker 2: So there was this eight foot sandwich that was not touched. I don't know if we were supposed to eat that in catering, but for some reason, it was in this lot. We walked into a locker room, yeah, interview and was it the hot seat you remember? I don't remember, but I remembered this big sandwich and I was like, I'm going to pretend to shove that sandwich in my mouth and that's going to be an innuendo of a penis and people are like this and.
Speaker 4: You're like, yeah, do it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm doing it, and then you go in the cougar and you spit all over my face. I love that promo so much. It's one of my favorite promos ever because it was just us going yeah, yeah, yeah, and we were just being stupid, going back and forth.
Speaker 4: And I tell you, everybody who sees that promo cracks up. They think it's the best.
Speaker 3: Thing ever too, because don't you take Jack into the bathroom after or was that another one week? Did ja? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was the other one, and I pretend the lightest penis and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you say to me, and you go and then uh, we didn't even talk about this. We just started doing this and you were like, well you have the belt and I go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that one, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I just finished myself off. But Jack, where's the belt? And you're like, I guess that'll do wherever I go.
Speaker 2: I go, oh, he has the belt. This makes me moist. Jack's face stropped, and I'm like, it's so hard to try to be sexy around your friends.
Speaker 3: Especially when we're going and we're trying not to laugh, but we're trying. We're trying to make it as serious as possible when we're doing like slapstick. Yeah, my god, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I I I regret that the company went under because the last promo I ever did was with you and Jack and PJ, and I go, what do I say? I said something like three men are better than one such a whore? And you got your centered around because we finally we're gonna be on the same team.
Speaker 3: We were going to be the new impact players, I know.
Speaker 4: And then it just went to ship.
Speaker 3: Was so exciting, much fun. Paul is like his idea, it was like, I'm gonna put the titles on you and PJ right away, and he's like, and then Brandy's there and Jack's there, and You'll still have Rhino every once in a while, and I'm just like, yeah, Ryan, it's going to be a baby face. But like, yeah, it was like this was and that was the last thing people saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the last image on television was us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what could have been?
Speaker 3: Could have been?
Speaker 2: That would have been so much fun because we never we always worked opposite each other, we never worked as a team, so that would.
Speaker 3: Have been here's a question I've never brought up to you. So we were going to be together, right.
Speaker 4: That that's ever discussed with you towards the end of the that so remember.
Speaker 3: I turned baby face, right, and uh, I turned baby face owner But yeah, and it was only supposed to be four weeks. And remember we did the big show in Canada.
Speaker 4: Yes, when I broke my ribs.
Speaker 3: Yes, And so the original plan Paul told me when he mapped out, like because I was freaking out when I was going to turn babyface because I was like, I'm gonna suck and he's like, no, no, this is quick this and he goes like this, and Paul knew like I was such a man. He goes Ollie Anderson and Dusty Rhodes and I said, okay, I'm listening, and he goes, we're gonna get We're gonna build to you and Tommy h in a cage with I want to say it was the Baldies, it could have been somebody like that, and we're going to do the cage and I was going to turn on Tommy and go back to heal. And he had said about like you slamming the door into Tommy's head and then you know me, you and Jack would have been together. And then yeah, and then I got Don for a couple of week because I was and I know that it probably that's where I went sideways with Don for a little bit, because you did the night that we did the night we did Me and PJ and you and Hammerstein. Remember that was one of my favorite matches and I'm challenging for the title in New York where I was never popular and they were all chant before me. You got your head split that night.
Speaker 2: I did the Cucci conrano on you and I slammed it into the post.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like, you have blood all over you and I was like.
Speaker 3: What, yeah, yeah, and yeah, So that was the night down came out with me. And I remember going to Paul. I'm like, what about Franz and Jack and the cage and He's like, yeah, I think we're gonna go somewhere else and I'm like oh, and like I was. It wasn't against Dawn. I was just so scared that they were going to take Jack away from it, and like Jack was like my lifelong and like yeah, so it was like yeah, but that was the original plan that was told to me was that we were going to turn against Tommy in the cage and you know, and the promos would have been like, we you know, we've been planning this, you know, and we've been you know, and we suckered him into the cage and then like it was going to be me and Tommy again, and.
Speaker 4: Then you know, I never was told any of that. I wonder if you put the bosh on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, because all of a sudden, Yeah, because I had the match at hammer Stign with PJ and it went well, and then all of a sudden, you know, I was working PJ and Jerry in three ways on live events, and then all of a sudden, everybody else was leaving.
Speaker 2: I remember the one match at it had to have been at Hammerstein, and I remember it was towards the end when no one was really getting paid, and there was the night that uh that Jerry like wanted to walk out and said he wasn't going to work, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, uh, and I remember uh, Paul saying to me and Jack.
Speaker 2: Victory because it was there was ladders, lots of ladders involved, and he says to me and Jack, you're going to do a spot where, uh, you walk, you go up one side of the ladder and Jack goes up on the other side, and you guys are at the top of the ladder and uh you get bumped and you both go flying on the outside through a table.
Speaker 4: Paul walks away and Jack goes, fuck that, I'm not getting paid.
Speaker 3: We're not doing it.
Speaker 2: I go, Okay, we did the spot. But I remember Paul saying that would be a great spot if we did, and I'm like, well, it would be a great spot. And I was like, but I don't really have health and.
Speaker 4: What if something happened like what you know behind well, you know what it was? The guardrail was so close.
Speaker 3: Those people weren't getting out of the way either.
Speaker 2: No, and where were we going to fall?
Speaker 4: Me and Jack? I would have held on the Jack for dear life if we were.
Speaker 2: A fall, But I'll never forget jackas we're not doing that. I was like, no, we're not doing that. So that was the big spot that that never happened that evening. But I never knew there were plans for you and I.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, So it might have been just the original what he had in his mind and then just modified it from there. Okay, but yeah, I think you know. And then we we eventually got there on the last show, the last.
Speaker 4: Minute, well almost got there, but.
Speaker 2: We have the comment and and we found each other again and now we're we're lifelong friends again.
Speaker 4: So I'm super happy that we reconnect it. What's up.
Speaker 3: We're Disney buddies.
Speaker 2: We are Disney buddies, and we were going to Disney. So uh, next month, your social media is going to be blown up with pictures of me, Steven c W Anderson and our c W shirts. Put ourselves over at Hollywood Studios because that's where we're going to be. You're one of my favorite people that I ever worked with.
Speaker 3: Oh you really are you and tell me helped me out so much with you know, feeling confident and make me feel you know that it was part of the team and not just like an outsider, not at all.
Speaker 2: I mean you instantly like molded with our group, and like I said, we were like the Philly click was just that we traveled together, but also we tried to like hang out outside out of work and do things, and you guys were my little group and I just I felt safe like working with you, like you said, like you can get into a ring and you vibe with somebody.
Speaker 4: And I never worried when I had to, you know, take.
Speaker 2: Something from you or bump take bumps or whatever, because I knew you would take care of me. So, you know, thank you for that. But your friendship meant more to me than anything else. So it was a pleasure working like yeah, and I'm just I'm just happy that we got to talk.
Speaker 4: I could talk to.
Speaker 2: You for another eight hours, but maybe we'll have you on for a part two down the line, so because there's plenty of more stories. But if you want to give NXT a plug or do you have anything going on?
Speaker 4: Do you do anything other?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Like outside of the n XT.
Speaker 2: Are you all able to do conventions and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sometimes I don't do them much. I don't, you know, it's just not you know, I'll be appearing with Disney sometime this week, yes, being given, But I'm going to do Animal Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Animal Kingdom is just starting to deteriorate, Like Dino Land is closing, you know, Dinosaurs Dinosaur is going to be open for a while, but like that whole section is going to be under construction.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, I like the I can't wait for Villains.
Speaker 4: Oh me too, I can't wait. But first of all.
Speaker 2: This trip that I'm taking a little depressed. There's so many rides that are down that are.
Speaker 4: Not working right.
Speaker 3: Sun your Mountains down, for Thunders.
Speaker 2: Down, astro Orbiters down, three Common Arrows is down, Test Track is still down. I don't know what else is down. There's good, there's got to be more, but it's like, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: Am I gonna fill my time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna think of something. But we were actually going to do tom Sleewer Island. We never go there because it's so boring.
Speaker 4: But I hate it. It's a lot of walking. I'm tired, I'm hot.
Speaker 2: But I told the kids if they're going to take it down for Carsley and we gotta go one last time.
Speaker 4: And we got to walk around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd the same way, Like Dinosaur was my little guy's first roller coaster, so like, yeah, we're already planning on Like Okay, it's closing here, so we're going to get it so many times before. Yeah, you know, you gotta make way for the future.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Well, Beck's definitely coming when when we're there.
Speaker 4: Is yep, kight, good, my son, Will I say.
Speaker 3: My whole February around, like me and my girlfriend are spending Valentine's Day and she wasn't a Disney person to me, like I have totally points in and me too, and uh yeah, so we got that. And then i'd live events the next weekend, so I'll sneak in for a little bit before I go to the shows.
Speaker 2: I love it and listen. If I live down there, I would do the same thing. I'd have an annual pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so affordable.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, if we ever get down there, I'll let you know. But I'm looking forward to seeing you. I have what seventeen days until my trip, so super excited.
Speaker 3: Oh so excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'll talk to you before then because we have to coordinate.
Speaker 4: And you know, I made the dinners.
Speaker 3: I only live like twenty two minutes from the part two.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 2: We don't rope drop because it's way too early to rope drop. But we get there at a decent, decent time morning. So but I'll call you and we'll figure everything out.
Speaker 4: But this was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy, thank you, so happy that we got to chat n XT Tuesday nights on the c W on the c W what eight o'clock, eight o'clock Eastern time, eight to ten. And look at Steve's socials. Where can they find you on? I G and Twitter and X and all that.
Speaker 3: I don't go to Twitter, so don't bother with Twitter. Okay, Uh, Instagram it's still Twitter is so creepy, like the Instagram at Kinkrino okay. And TikTok on an.
Speaker 4: Do you do tiktoks? Do you dance?
Speaker 3: Getting there? I have all these ideas for videos, but I just don't have the time and it's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe we'll make a TikTok at the Chinese theater.
Speaker 3: There we go. Yeah. I like being on other people's like Instagram reels and stuff like that so much. Okay, show up, you know, Captain Wonderful.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, well we'll do something together and I'll post everything for you. If you guys want to follow me on social media, you can find me at ECW Diva Francceine. Go on over to YouTube. You can find me at ACW Diva Franccene. And if you're not following me on iHeart or subscribe to me on Spotify or Apple please do so right now.
Speaker 4: Like to thanks Steve for being here. I hope you guys are saying safe.
Speaker 2: I hope you're staying healthy and most of all, I hope you're saying extreme. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Scene France, Scene Queen Extreme Extreme adds up The Queen Extreme podcast adds up here. It's the Queen Extreme Podcast.
Speaker 4: It's the Queen of.
Speaker 6: Extreme fruity and the legacy is the woman of your dreams legend. On the Scene Francine podcast, What you mean with your tramplads to show you what you need to find the stand of queens from the beginning of time. Odds Here our halt radio show