Speaker 1: Are you recording recording? Yeah, I just had to sit down and take a load off, big load.
Speaker 2: Will love bars.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's actually not a show opener, but I decided to play it anyway. Okay, that one's all about me, Andrew.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I mean this whole show is about you.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It really isn't. I couldn't do this without you. You're not boring. It would be a Hi, everybody, Scottie here and we're gonna try some cereal today. Let's just go down to the cereal sack down.
Speaker 3: Here and try episode by yourself once. No cereal graveyard episode.
Speaker 1: That was not an episode. That was garbage. That was hot garbage.
Speaker 3: It was a one off because you didn't want to take a break, you know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of cereal gravy, right, maybe we'll do one in this episode.
Speaker 3: Oh exciting? Would does that a tease?
Speaker 1: It's a it's a newly dead cereal though, so I like the soil hasn't even settled yet. Oh but why not?
Speaker 3: Wait don't they say something like, uh, they're not six feet under yet.
Speaker 1: Or something that just means you're not dead.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a phrase when someone's like freshly buried. Okay, I don't know what it is, but it's a thing anyway.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one seventy five. Wow, one freaking seventy five?
Speaker 3: Whoops?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Also, what is today April twenty of the k April twenty first? It's April twenty first, No.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's April nineteenth. What today's Monday? April nineteenth? You have a problem with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I got a reschedule bull chat for this Wednesday. I thought it was the twenty third.
Speaker 1: You millennials and your calendars, just like, seriously, what does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Actually? What does that mean? Are you saying I don't know what a calendar is?
Speaker 1: I don't know? All right, let's get rolling, because since you took so much time doing stuff on your computer and your phone and scheduling things and pretending you're important, we have to leave soon because my part, I'm important, My parking meter is going to run out.
Speaker 3: O rich coming from you, Scott, And I'm not interested in getting a ticket today, So let me. You don't know what it's like to ups things, do you know? I have to FINEX and I have to leave it on the left side.
Speaker 1: That's right, the left know what it's like. The left side is ground, the right side's expressed.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: What's the difference. What is the difference. Why can't express go with ground?
Speaker 3: Why I have to go home because my house is under construction and for some reason, that stress is me out.
Speaker 1: Can we start eating please?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in Kashi Goh it's your favorite.
Speaker 1: Look how many there.
Speaker 3: Are back there, Hashi Go everything, the ones that are clearly just ripping off Apple marketing. Yeah, it's very clean. This this is millennial cereal. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: This one's a little bit different. Okay, they've they've turned the path a little bit and they changed it up.
Speaker 3: Ooh, okay, turned the path. That doesn't even make sense anyway, it's gonna let you have it.
Speaker 1: I was gonna these are oh's?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Oh? Did you like that joke? I thought it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: How about some Cashi Go cinnamon vanilla.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for this.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't know it was a Keto cereal. What does it matter because it's garbage. It tastes like garbage. You don't know that, though I do. Every Keto cereal we have we vomited from well.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you didn't read Keto on it, you wouldn't have known.
Speaker 1: Keto friendly grain free. That means it's full of beans.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's a bean cereal lentil protein first ingredient. Oh I hate beans.
Speaker 1: Now we got nothing. I'm not eating that. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like beans, like beans, but not in cereal. Yeah. The bean cereals are always like you take a bite and they're ultra crunchy and then all of a sudden, as you're eating it just dries your mouth out and tastes like poop.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Great, take one for the team, Andrew. Okay, as a matter of fact, this epid, you're gonna take two for the team.
Speaker 3: Oh god, what's the next one? Is it beanie?
Speaker 1: No, it's actually very vanilla and cinnamony, which is I guess what they're going for. See when you do the lentil loops.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just realized my knee was on the counter and I was shaking it on my laptop with shake.
Speaker 1: Cool cool cool. So with lentil loops, they're all different, Like they're not they're not uniform. They just spilled everywhere.
Speaker 3: Did you get new spoons, by the way, because you dropped the cups on the floor.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're gonna use the dirty floors.
Speaker 3: Oh grain, it's exciting, extra nutritional value.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, I can't do this sitting thing. Why, I just I'm not a sitter. I'm just not I'm not a sitter. I need to oh stupid.
Speaker 3: Note if you're watching on the YouTube right now, YouTube dot com Slashey you real killers, precat, PC Purser, PC Scott just had a mishap so you could watch it there. They look like tiny little is not good and call themar Sorry. Yeah, I would say Calamark, that's actually very accurate. Or if you want to be super Italian, da la made?
Speaker 1: Okay? Ready?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Three? Uh?
Speaker 3: No, it tastes like soap. This is soap. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Oh there it goes. It's good at the start and at the end.
Speaker 3: I now I have to bleep this.
Speaker 1: I'll bleep it. It's fine, you don't do it.
Speaker 3: No, it tastes like dial soap.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste like dial not ivory.
Speaker 3: No, dial has a very specific Vanila smell. Nope, bowls nothing I give that one bowl. The cinnamon almost is more taco seasoning than it is spice.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'll give it a spoon, but just a spoon, because I don't give it nothing unless I've spit it out.
Speaker 3: I do not like this one. I do not like it. Do not buy this, do not go near it unless you're.
Speaker 1: A Keto person, one of those crazy ketos. Go ahead, I'm crazy ketos. Yeah, crazy ketos, I said it.
Speaker 3: Did you ever see the girl on TikTok No who is oh yhause you don't have a TikTok I do have it.
Speaker 1: I do, but I just use it to stalk my kids.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. Yeah, the one who like is super keto friendly and she just makes sandwiches with peppers, Like if you're gonna pretend that a pepper is a substitute for a carb, like, you've gone too far in my book.
Speaker 1: Well, I have some good news for you.
Speaker 3: Is this green bell pepper? Cereal?
Speaker 1: No, it's another one.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Cashi go dark Coco?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figured we would just bang them both out int they're discussing.
Speaker 3: Oh this is gonna taste like cereal school.
Speaker 1: You know, everyone keeps telling me that Cereal School reformulated New Cereals. I'd be willing to give them another show. I'd be willing, But if I have to poop on them, I will.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I mean if they want to advertise.
Speaker 1: See that's the thing. Could we ever take their advertisement Cereal School tastes like crap? Go buy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, no, because again you are that ethical person who like would sit down and be like Andy, I just can't. That's true, which is nice of you.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's truth and advertising.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is so good.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: I also don't think that we would do it. If we tasted it and didn't like it.
Speaker 1: We would run commercials for it, but we would just say, you know, hey, you know, maybe you're a keto person and you want this stuff.
Speaker 3: There actually might be Cereal School ads that run before this. One speaker puts in the ads for us. I have no idea what's running half the time. Ugh, this is going to be so disgusting.
Speaker 1: There was something in my mouth from that package.
Speaker 3: I might have to are you shrimp guy? Now?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I might have to put it on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Can I just say one thing about this. No any type of keto anything. It's so lightly dusted, see that where it just washes off instantly, and that it just makes a bad cereal.
Speaker 1: Good flavor to start, But now watch, No, it's horrendous. No, it's totally horrendous. Now, anybody that tastes this and says no, it's pretty good as a.
Speaker 3: Liar, because essentially what you're getting is a bean chip with breakfast its flavoring.
Speaker 1: This is horrendous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bean chips can be good with salt, but this is not good. This is trash a spoon. I give it a bowl. I liked it better than the cinnamon vanilla. I'll say that much.
Speaker 1: Look, I like cashi cereals. They got some good stuff.
Speaker 3: But can you see if there's rosemary in this?
Speaker 1: I don't think there is. I don't taste it, but I will, or some type of sage or something, lentil protein, sunflower oil, chickpea flour, pea protein, tapioca starch, a lula LUs, chickory root, fiber, cocoa, gower, gum, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, natural flavors, munk fruit extract. There it is mixed Toco ferrols for freshness, rosemary extract it. Look at you.
Speaker 3: Because I can taste it, and I know what you're saying. Wow, Andy, your pett has really been defined by this podcast. It has no it hasn't truly please. Cereal killers visits.
Speaker 1: The cereal gray.
Speaker 3: Okay, what keeps shaking my knee and shaking the laptop?
Speaker 1: Now this cereal, well, this commercial sounds like it's kind of nineties. Came out in the very early two thousands. It came, it went away, it came back as new, and it has left us again.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is a.
Speaker 1: Very good cereal, and it's was on the shelves not that long ago, but it's gone. Now, give a listen, Andrew.
Speaker 3: That's tadd a whfeguard. He sees everything around the pool.
Speaker 2: What did peanut.
Speaker 3: Butter toast crutch? It's got a wicked ten there's creamy peanut butter on every crunch. He thought, peanut butter toast cruce cereal part of this good breakfast with twelve vitamins a mineral. I see that peanut butter toast crutch.
Speaker 1: It's got a wicked crunch. Andrew, wicked, wasn't wicked nineties. Like nineties was when people said wicked, right. I mean, I know Boston they still say it, but it made its way around in like the nineties.
Speaker 3: I don't really think words come and go. I feel like I do, really, yeah, because like I still say red.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. The reason I played that is because I found a peanut butter cereal that we haven't tried before, because it's like a kind of a store brand. I don't know. I was at the King Colin when I was looking at all that nasty, old, outdated cereal, but I found this one, and it's not really their store brand because I'm pretty sure you can get it in other places. It's called Full Circle Market Organic Peanut Butter Blasts or PB Blast for sure. Okay, yeah, just like you remember that candy bar PB Max. No, right, we went over this back in the day.
Speaker 3: So salt. I feel like I just got hit by a buzz.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who makes this. Distributed by top Co Associates LLC, ELK Grove, Illinois.
Speaker 3: Did you see that gen Z kids? Your kids are gen Z, right?
Speaker 1: I guess how they like said that? I don't think there is there something after gen Z yet.
Speaker 3: As a millennial.
Speaker 1: I mean, because I'll wait a minute, so I'm x right, yeah, and you're a millennial, so gen Z is after that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, but I think there's because no, no, no, your kids were one of them was born in the pre twenty tens.
Speaker 1: Correct two thousand and seven, and then twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: So I think twenty eleven sets up a different generation. Ooh, but I don't know what that one is yet. But it's interesting because they keep saying that, like gen Z thinks that using the dead emoji is like so lame, and that makes me sad who says that gen Z they make fun of us for using the the emoji with the x's in the eyes, I make fun of you for everything millennial, And I'm starting to feel how you feel with these youth kids.
Speaker 1: So now I was thinking peanut butter bumpers when I saw these. Let's see, it's okay, it's a nice peanut butter flavor, but not a deep rich peanut butter flavor.
Speaker 3: I'm fine, it's pretty good. I haven't had a cereal like this in a while, so this is nice.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's pretty good. Peanut butter bumpers way better. You know, there's much more peanut butter coating on a peanut butter bumper.
Speaker 3: I would take this home, though, you can take this home, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll allow it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like this four bowls in a spoon. I will give it three bawls in a spoon. It's good, it's not great.
Speaker 1: I don't really know where you can buy this unless you have a King call In store near you. My guess is they solid in other markets around the country. Full Circle Market is the name of the company that puts it out. It's kind of a store brand, so look in the store brand section. PB blasts Organic.
Speaker 3: I feel like this episode should be titled like two yucks and.
Speaker 1: Uh okay or a yum.
Speaker 3: I mean two yucks and a yum. Oh my gosh, I love it.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I thought you were going with. But that's you know.
Speaker 3: In my head, I couldn't. I couldn't put it together. I was like, think of what we're the opposite of yuck? Well again, I in my I couldn't think.
Speaker 1: On the fly, millennial, you need your little computer to tell you what. Thank you for listening to Serial.
Speaker 3: Killers do you not use a cell phone yourself?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't need it to know the opposite of yuck.
Speaker 3: It's not that it's my I just couldn't think of a good comparison. So I'm happy you filled in the blank like I was hoping you would.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we do as co hosts.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's like a generational thing, though I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, please follow us on social media Serial Killers PC on all platforms.
Speaker 3: On your your gidgets and gadgets and your fumblywomblies, and you could go to http.
Speaker 1: Did you ever slash? Did you ever watch that show? Gidget?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: What's Gidget?
Speaker 3: Www? Dot Serial KILLERSPC dot com. You need to put in the www or else you won't get there.
Speaker 1: I always hate it when people say backslash. It's just a slash. Who's doing it the other way?
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe people in your generation.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week. Have a wonderful week, Stay safe and.
Speaker 3: You too, bull chat come in this Wednesday, stay tune or not? Well, yeah, I'm gonna fix it after.
Speaker 1: This, say Crunch Andrew Crunch, have a great day, thank you, thank you, and a great week. Oh thank you, oh How was Florida?
Speaker 3: It was sunny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Were you in big crowds?
Speaker 3: No? No, because I stay up on our balcony. Oh in the sun.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Can't you see how tan I am. Uh huh yeah,