Speaker 1: Hi, guys, this is Teddy Mellencamp and I'm joined by my friend Emily Simpson for our new spinoff show Popping Off, where we are digging deep on this season of vander Pump Rules. Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Popping Off. I was gone last week and I'm here with Emily Simpson.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I was like, when are you going to say my name? Are we just going to keep going ahead with just Teddy Mellencamp. Yeah, they're just making this all about me because I.
Speaker 1: Was actually actually going to pay Gina a compliment. Yes, because a lot of people messaged me that they loved Gina recapping with you. They said she was really good and the fact that she was able to pick it up that quickly, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, get it, get it, Gina. Well, you know what, Gina and I are good together, even though she is very good, and I appreciate the fact that she had to watch two shows, but yeah, she's great and we do a good job together. So there's a lot of chemistry there. So what you're saying is we don't have chemistry. No, we have a lot of chemistry too. There's a lot of chemistry there. So what you're saying is you have a crush on me. I have always had a crush on you.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that we've cleared that up all of our inappropriate conversations. I I I am on so little sleep. I know you are too. We're not really supposed to probably talk about it. But I've seen everybody posting that you guys were in London, so it's pretty clear that that cat's out of the bag.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not going to be the one to confirm, or Tony so Well, I have a question.
Speaker 1: Were you back in time to see the eclipse? And did you see it?
Speaker 2: I saw the eclipse from an airport.
Speaker 1: Well, I was here in Los Angeles and I didn't see the eclipse. I saw lots of people stake to out like to watch the eclipse. I realized I wasn't aware of the timing of the eclipse, but I did feel like maybe the eclipse affected me because I did.
Speaker 2: Not I have not slept in two days. I just wait, you think it's because of the eclipse. Well, I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It could also be that I'm going through perimenopause or that I have to have another.
Speaker 2: Removal tomorrow. In the hospital.
Speaker 1: I don't know it could be going on, but you're saying you didn't. You were not affected at all by the eclipse.
Speaker 2: No. I was affected by many other things that I cannot talk about, many other factors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well this episode we are going to recap Vanderpump Rules season eleven, episode eleven.
Speaker 2: Ooh so exciting. Eleven eleven were getting deep into it. We're getting deep into it. We have a lot of guests coming up too, like from vander Pump, which is also exciting, Like we have all the all the main the main hitters. Who would be a main hitter like Ann or Joe. It's not Joe, It's not, Oh my gosh, Joe. Really.
Speaker 1: I mean I think maybe because I watched two episodes back to back because I missed last week when I was on spring break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that much Joe was and listen more power to Joe.
Speaker 1: But then I went back and watched the Katie Maloney watch What Happens Live where everybody said, like there was a poll like do you think that Shorts and Joe would be a good like are in a good thing? Like should actually be together? And they want that pull like people think they should. Well, you know, she's definitely devoted.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, if that's what you're looking for in a relationship, is just one hundred percent pure blind devotion that works.
Speaker 1: Would you go to a singles event with somebody that you've had sex with for over a year.
Speaker 2: No. But I don't even understand why she thought that was a good idea. Did she think he was not participating? She thought that they were going to support Sandoval. But I'm like, there's no way you thought that.
Speaker 1: And also I've decided that I think the blonde hair was full sabotage.
Speaker 2: Oh, the blonde hair was awful. It was evil. It's not a good look. I mean, I think Schwartz is cute. I think he's endearing. I think he has a way about him that's attractive. But that blonde hair just nigging did everything I just said.
Speaker 1: And then it made me concerned when the other gal at the hair salon had to step in for her, like she's like, I think we maybe need to put some toner on that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh god.
Speaker 1: But anyways, before we get into this actual episode, we have some headlines to get through. Uh. This first one is from Variety, which It's very different when we get like a Variety headline versus like, you know, queens of Bravo inst we're saying hello drama or Christian snow Like it's I'm not discrediting any of the you know, those type of posts.
Speaker 2: But Variety is like Variety does their their background shack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Variety's gonna give us the real, real but it they're saying faith stours. A former vander Pump Rules cast member accused NBC Universal on Friday of racist harassment and retaliation, becoming the latest Bravo star to sue over her treatment on a popular reality show and her lawsuit. She alleges that castmate Lalla kn't brandish.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that word is.
Speaker 1: Thank you for stepping in because I was like brand dish should I knew I was.
Speaker 2: Going to have to step in on that one. It's a brandish What does that mean? Like she like, you know, brand I don't know to say accept.
Speaker 1: You're all big talk, Like I know I was going to have to step in for that that. I'm like, what's the definition? You're like, you know, like this like brandish it like you know, she waved the round in front of her Okay brandished a knife at her during an argument in season four, held it to her net whoa held it to her neck and threatened to cut a bit. Stours alleges that the show's executive producer discouraged her from reporting the knife incident to police. She also alleges that Lisa Vanner Pump warned that she would be terminated if she did not find a way to get along with Kent. In the latest lawsuit, Stours alleges that she was subjected to racial slurs and was mocked for her Well, I'm putting in quotes because this is what it said in the article nappy hair. While appearing on the show. Stet Ours is represented by Brian Friedman and Mark there Goes, the attorneys who worked with former Real Housewives Bethany Frankel to bring the reality reckoning. This does not surprise me. She waited till now because it's the same lawyer. So I think that anybody that has an issue is going to align in this lawsuit with Bethany.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. I think the timing is like we were talking about the timing. It has to do with the fact that this whole article on the Reality Reckoning came out, it's now a topic people are talking about it, so timing wise, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: And do you think it's on purpose that each person is really from a lawyer standpoint, not from like a viewer, but like as I know that this isn't your form of law, but that they're pacing out the different announcements at different times, like of each person. And then how many more people do you think are going to come forward? And like what's the spacing timeline?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I never really thought about that. I mean, that's a good question, And I don't know if that has to do a strategy where you don't want to like, you know, throw all all of your all your eggs. You don't want to crash them all at once, like you want to save your age. You want to like throw one out at the time. I guess, so maybe that there is some strategy with this, So I don't know who knows.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's going to be more sorry not my kids, school's calling. Why does that always happen? Like I know, I know what's happening. Cruise is pretending to have a headache and he needs to have water and he doesn't want to go to violin class.
Speaker 2: That's so funny because my phone was just blowing up. As Annabelle she got out at two oh five. It is now two seventeen, and she has called me eight times, like I texted, call your dad. I'm busy. I seriously want to tell Cruise like you don't. And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I told him, you can quit violin, but you have to quit yourself. You have to go to the teacher and tell them you don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: And he's not. He doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 1: No, he wants me to do it. And I said, I'm not doing it. I don't mind that you quit. You don't like it, You're over it. You're the one that wanted to sign yourself. You wanted to be signed up for this extracurricular activity, and now you want out, then you have to quit. That's the way it works, that's life. But he doesn't. So every single time it's violin class, yeah, it's the same call.
Speaker 2: It's the school nurse and I have to text her.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if he doesn't want to go to violin, he's welcome to have the conversation. Blah blah blah. I guess I just got off on a tangent. But that's kids for us, like they do. They think that we were born yesterday and then we didn't have the same shit.
Speaker 2: Of course they do. My kids do the dumbest stuff, like when you tell them to clean their room and then they just shove everything under the bed. I mean, I'm not dumb. I'm gonna look under the bed. Yeah no, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, sorry to go on a rampage, but have you seen my You've been gone so maybe haven't. But you realize that I'm raising eggs right now? Pet eggs? What eggs of what? Well we think it's a duck, but we're not sure. So you just found random eggs, slate. We were at the barn. She found eggs, and then she has brought them home because they have what they have like goats and cows and ducks and chicken like it's a whole thing at the barn.
Speaker 2: So you you stole someone's children. She stole someone's children.
Speaker 1: And then now she has put because our rule is if she's going to be on a group chat with anybody, she has to add me. So now I'm on I don't know, five to six group chats with her discussing the eggs their development. I have to turn on the heat lamp every two hours and turn it back off.
Speaker 2: Like it's NonStop texting throughout the day. How are the eggs? Are the eggs? I hope it's snakes. Listen.
Speaker 1: I think they're scrambled. I really think last night she poached them. I woke up one of the eggs was so hot this morning. I was like, shit, it's you can't pick this shit up anyways. Back to business, Jack Taylor clames vander Pump Rules is scripted Page six article Here, former vander Pump rulestar Jax Taylor claimed that the hit Bravo show is now scripted, despite being completely organic in its early seasons. TikToker Kate Riscio caught the reality TV star ranting at his bar about how the Pump Rules cast doesn't even out with each other in real life. Show me a scripted show and I'll show you and vander Pump Rules. Jack said to a crowd at Jack's studio, City and a video obtained by Page six scripted scripted. I've been on this show for nine years. This is scripted, he continued. I'll be on it next and I'll tell you what it was scripted. He continued, claiming that it didn't used to be that way. Don't get me wrong. When we started it was awesome. He clarified. Seasons one through six were organic.
Speaker 2: It was real.
Speaker 1: However, once everyone got rich and famous, they drifted apart in their relationships became fake. According to Jack's nobody shows up with Chanelle earrings at the beach, he joked, he.
Speaker 2: Sounds like someone who might have gotten fired.
Speaker 1: He does, but like, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But you agree with him, No, I just agree that at this point, the Valley is better than vander Pump rules. Well, I think the Valley is better because it makes more sense. These are actual adults with children who all live next to each other, and they're coexisting and their friends and their husbands are involved, as opposed to trying to make a show work that revolved around people that were in their twenties working at a bar and still having them hang out together at forty when they all forty own bars and homes and right like it haven't really other. I mean now they're trying to bring in the kit. I'm not hating Vanner Pump Rules. I'm just saying, like, yes, now, after watching Vanner Pump Villa and The Valley, I see, I see what Jacks is saying. But I also think, like Jack's be a little bit. I do know that it's the same production company for The Valley and Vanner Pump Rules.
Speaker 2: Like you mean you want Jacks to have a little class, maybe some manners, just a titch, just a touch, or maybe he should have people like leave their cell phones at the door when they come to his bar. Yeah, but also maybe you should have formally invited us so we could have taken like video footage of this happening and it's not just a rumored thing that he has. Yeah, we could get much better video. We'd be like, excuse me, I'm sorry, what did you say? And who do you think is the most scripted? And do you think you were the star of the show?
Speaker 1: Because that also leads to more questions that I have once we get started.
Speaker 2: Okay, exit. Vanner Pump Villa's Eric thunder White claims he abused her in a sun or before he was hired as the chateau manager at the Vander Pump Rolls Stars French countryside of State. Eric was in a five year relationship with his ax, who made allegations of abuse and assault. On November thirteenth, twenty twenty, Eric's ex filed a request for a temporary restraining order against him after claiming she suffered years of abuse, which she detailed in court documents exclusively obtained by the Sun. The alleged abuse is believed to have begun as far back as twenty eighteen, when the woman, whose identity the US Sun has chosen to protect, claims Eric quote grabbed her by the neck outside of their car because she didn't want to drive. In December twenty nineteen, he accused her of quote attacking him quote with a pillow end quote before I'm sorry, would you like to comment on that? Listen, I'm going to attack you with the pillow?
Speaker 1: And yeah, what what like you like a pillow or.
Speaker 2: Like like oh, like a smothering situation.
Speaker 1: If it was reversed, yeah, I would have a different reaction to this. But him accusing her of attacking him with the poet like he seems like a pretty tall, stout gentleman. Yes, a gentleman, I mean not a gentleman, but a dude, A man a man pretending to be it, says he accused her of attacking him with a pillow before he started to strangle her.
Speaker 2: That's also another question.
Speaker 1: If somebody throws a pillow at you, I don't think that gives you the right to then strangle them.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like the violence has to be a portionate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be like it's one thing like when we saw from selling what is it selling Beverly not selling Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: I don't want those which whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you saw that the husband is through the glass selling sunset through the glass at the wife and it hit the sun like, that's different. But to hit with the pillow, when a girl hits with the pillow, and then your response is to strangle No, no, sir, no Eric.
Speaker 2: The next day, she checks herself into the hospital because her neck was hurting. When she explained to the hospital staff what had happened, they wanted to involve the police, but she said she was scared because Eric previously threatened to kill me. Photos included in the court documents from March third, twenty twenty show Eric's x with a swollen black eye, red marks on the side of her face and Bruce's on her backside. Okay, here's my question. I don't understand. I believe they do background checks before they bring people on reality TV. That's what I thought too. But maybe because I mean, she didn't go forward with it, I don't know. But there's all these there's all these court documents that the US SUN found detailed court documents exclusively obtained by the US SON Like, I don't know, someone did not do a good job vetting or I mean, I feel like at this point, Lisa vander Pump has done an excellent job at.
Speaker 1: Finding the world's biggest assholes to be on television.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what a huge liability. You're really going to hire someone with a violent cast and put them in a chateau with women. If you're on notice of that, that's that's a that's a legal issue, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really, I not many people on that cast are very likable. And Eric thunder White is at the bottom of the list.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a cartoon name. Well also, like it's so I'm surprised he didn't change it, Like, clearly he's an aspiring actor, Like, why wouldn't you change your name?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you at least change it to thunder white? Yeah, well, or just thunder thunder Yeah, thunder white. It sounds like you have a list thunder. It's arn rainy and thundering outside.
Speaker 2: Their funder is really making for me to sleep. There's a lot of thunder today. Instagram user at stuff with the deeps. I didn't know if that was Dad Eats or just da Deep. I wish it was Daddy Eats. I'm so hungry right now doing the pot it too. It's not the best time reviews Rachel Loves's podcast episode regarding Katie Maloney and Dana Kathan. Rachel appeared at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Did you get invited? No? I don't understand. Hello, where was our invite? It was weird, like I missed it.
Speaker 1: I was like checking. I wanted to be the best of the worst dressed. I was open to either, but you would most likely get worst dressed. Just giving me your past history, just in life in general.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I'm gonna win a poll one day? Yeah? Yeah, worst dressed? I just spin up my poppy. Yeah, sorry about your poppy. She made the best dress list, while Katie and Dana were named among the worst dress at the award show. Rachel encouraged Joe to post the best dress and worst dress pictures to her Instagram story, which Rachel then reposted. She admits these actions were petty. Rachel claimed she reached out to Katie and Dana to apologize to them personally. On her podcast, she talks about wanting to empower women, not tear them down. Steph says this is ironic considering her ongoing lawsuit against Arianomatics. She also continues to place blame on others for Scanda all.
Speaker 1: Why can't Rachel either just completely keep her mouth shut or just to admit that she is petty, or.
Speaker 2: Just not apologize for being petty, Just be petty and own it. I hate when people act a certain way and then they apologize later.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got to just double down. Yeah I got my bad behavior. If it's something petty that's not actually hurting someone, why not just let your pettiness be out there publicly and just go with it like that. At that point, I wonder, are you just trying to get pressed to say, like, oh, I made a mistake on what I was saying, and I want to go back I mean it didn't. I mean I still remember it. And it happened like seven years ago when US Weekly posted a picture of me and Brooke Burke in the same outfit, and then Brooke Burke put it on her Instagram that she won.
Speaker 2: The better dressed. Yeah, who wore it better? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then she got like raged through the coals, like that is so rude, Like, clearly you're going to look better.
Speaker 2: Than chatty Brooke and had a potato back on, and she would have won.
Speaker 1: I could be and it doesn't matter what I'm worrying Broke wins, but I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also, I didn't think Rachel's outfit was that special. It was a black dress. Yeah, I don't what did wait, what did Joe have on? Was Joe Joe? No, I don't think Joe was there.
Speaker 1: Joe and Joe and Rachel clearly just still talk because they had, you know, those ongoing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Rachel Rachel got Joe to post it. Yeah, Okay, so Joe, it's not actually a photo of Joe. It's just Joe posting that Rachel was best dressed and Katy was worst dressed. Correct, So Joe's being shady on on.
Speaker 1: Rachel's behalf, which I think is true to course, on what their entire relationship has been, which I also want to be Like, Rachel, why are you still talking to Joe if you want completely away from this group of people. Joe has recently done a post that she is still in love with Shorts, So why are you still friends with her?
Speaker 2: Exactly because she can manipulate her. Yeah, well, Joe's easily manipulated, the fact that Rachel can manipulate Joe's well.
Speaker 1: Speaking of interesting characters, Kristin reveals on her podcast she almost ruined Tom Sandoval and Ariana's first trip together. Before I even get into this headline or this clip from Kristen's new podcast. Have you ever had a ex boyfriend or Shane's or anyone's like login information and have you ever checked?
Speaker 2: No? Never, I don't even know Shane's password right now currently after fifteen years of marriage and three children, even his cell phone like the numbers I could not get into. I've never been able to get into his cell phone, but he knows mine. Hold you don't know. I have never known. I've never known the password to his phone. I mean, if I really wanted to make it a thing. I would be like, you have to tell me now, I need to know, but I don't really care. I mean, we're talking about Shane Simpson, like he won the lottery with me. He's not out there doing anything wrong. So I just like to.
Speaker 1: Always have my finger on the pulse, like I want to know every code. I don't know, but either way, Kristen went on like she was still living with Sandoval when the relationship was you know, bull fledged with Ariana. She went on, and she kept saying in this clip that she she deleted the map the iPad because the iPad was solely for porn, so she only kept the mac Book Pro or whatever I made.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that, so that I'm sorry, this is the iPad was only for porn. Yeah, She's like, the very sticky iPad is very sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the she deleted that knowledge because that was of No, she didn't care about the porn, but she did want access I guess to his emails. She logged onto his email account, she knows password. She found out that he had booked this trip and with Arianna, like I guess, right after New Year's So she called her mom and.
Speaker 2: Said like mom, what do I do?
Speaker 1: I'm so upset He's already booked this trip with Ariana, and her mom was like, well, one, Kristen, like, you're already broken up, You're supposed to be moving out January first, but if you really want to get him, you should call it and cancel the hot balloon reservation.
Speaker 2: And then with pride she goes. But I didn't. I feel like she should have though, and I like that. I liked that it was her mom's idea too.
Speaker 1: I also want to know who wants to go on a hot balloon date because I don't.
Speaker 2: Not me, didn't some people just die recently and the hot balloon disaster. Also the people that do like trampoline jumping on a hot balloon and I'm like, where's your parachute? Like what are you doing? Like what are you doing? And also I don't want to go on that date.
Speaker 1: I don't not interested, not with Sandoval, not with anyone. But yeah, Kristin said she had growth, but we're seeing that growth and we'll recap it when we get to our next podcast and talk about the valley.
Speaker 2: Are we onto the gender reveal? Onto the gender reveal? I have to say I was actually proud of Lalla that this gender reveal wasn't like cannons in the backyard, like shooting colors through the air. It was like it was literally a cake. Like I have to give her credit for just doing like a normal gender reveal. It was on Amazon Live. That's fine, it's fine. I don't care if it's on Amazon Live. I'm just so glad that it wasn't like a helicopter shooting pink like firecrackers out of the side of it in the part that it beens.
Speaker 1: You would be if she would have, like had somebody poke a balloon and it goes, yes, that's not she No, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Girl, make your money, but I love that you made money just by baking a cake. She wasn't going to spend any of her own damn money, like she's getting all the proceeds.
Speaker 1: I mean, granted, we all do things for money. I remember having to wait to post Dove's birth because people had the first.
Speaker 2: Option for the photo and I had to be like, oh, hold on, I wait to poach good. I already made it, but I didn't make any money for that. It was just like it. I don't think so shit. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But either way, how do you feel about gender reveals in general? And did you think she was going to have a.
Speaker 2: Girl or boy? You know, I didn't really think about it, but I mean, I'm glad she's having a girl. Now she has super girls. I think that's super cute and super sweet. I don't know, I don't really understand the whole gender reveal thing. I've never done one because I didn't vitro for all my children.
Speaker 1: I did one for Dov, and the disappointment and Edwin and Cruz's face when they realized that Dove was going to be a girl was palpable.
Speaker 2: Did you do it? Were you obnoxious? Were you one of those obnoxious people with like pink sparklers? Of course I was. I filmed it, okay, but besides filming it, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but that's already obnoxious. I filmed it and it wasn't even aired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like, that's that's it's boring cut. But no, I think we had two balloons and then we.
Speaker 1: Let like the kit all the kids pop them and then the color went out, and Cruise.
Speaker 2: And Edwin were like crying, but.
Speaker 1: It is a girl. Congratulations, Lawa. But now I think we need to start guessing the name. She has one daughter named Ocean, and the new daughter is going to be with an s. We know, do you think that other daughter's name is going to be salty, seaweed, steal.
Speaker 2: It has to be something with the ocean. It has to be. That's why I said seaweed, you know, seaweed, salt, peel, steel. What does steel have to do with the steel seal? Like?
Speaker 1: You said steel like steel? Okay, seal, that's true seals. I mean there's already one seal. I don't know that you want to.
Speaker 2: Let Oh, it could be swim.
Speaker 1: Swim like an action word. Yeah, do you think it's going to be an adjective or a noun?
Speaker 2: A nown? How about shell? It could be submerged, seashell, seashell. And then you call her Shelley, Shelley seashell shit. I should have asked La la.
Speaker 1: Anyways, then we get onto Zach Wickham, who was on the Vile Files. Zach is also from the Valley. He's the guy that looks like he has on a to pe at all times, two head like I have like a seven head, and he has like maybe like a one little baby pinky head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tells he doesn't really give us.
Speaker 1: I was hoping we were going to get some good information, but he just told us it was like a watch What Happens Live episode, Where's like, you gotta keep watching.
Speaker 2: Zach No, Yeah, fell the tea. If you're gonna go in the pod, give us one little juicy snack. You didn't This part I thought was interesting.
Speaker 1: Remember when Scandaval first happened and Tom's first interview was with Howie Mandel, Yes, and he's talking about how he's you know, and then throughout the beginning of the season, how he's saving himself for Rachel. He's getting you know, he's not drinking because Rachel can't drink while she's in therapy and treatment. But on this recent episode, if Hawie Mandell does stuff, Howie has his son's friend, Olivia sloan On, who claims she met Santoval out and hung out with him a few times for a month after Scanival happened while this was happening. So I'm like, this all makes sense now, this is why he chose Howie Mandel, who knew nothing about the situation because he was banging Howie Mandel's daughter well, it's not the daughter, it's it's how Howie's son's friend.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: And then she kind of looked like one of the girls that was in the pool at the beach at the party, and I was like, oh, I had to google, but it's not her.
Speaker 2: Oh so she had no personality and nothing to say. Does she just look offended in every shot?
Speaker 1: But Howie says while Rachel was in lockdown, Olivia and Sandoval were locking it up.
Speaker 2: Santoval, this is just a PSA to you.
Speaker 1: You chose the wrong person to do your first interview with, clearly, because now not only was that interview terrible, but now it's coming back to haunt you forever because Olivia was not holding back on the information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't have her sign in NDA. No, I don't think and it wasn't On top of that, he just needs to have one.
Speaker 1: In his pocket at all times. Did you see that on watching What Happens Live? And he was like, we love and justice for Ann. You can coun Bartend whenever you want. Coming to Bartend is like the ultimate, Like Shade though, I think, well it's.
Speaker 2: The it's like the ultimate. It's like a climax with the biggest letdown ever. It's like, I'm gonna be on watch what Happens live, and then it's like, oh, but you don't get to talk or the camera will show you at all. It's like you're not even really there and you're not actually even serving drinks. So you're just standing at a bar hoping that maybe someone turns around and acknowledges that you exist.
Speaker 1: They're going to have a twenty second timeframe to plug whatever it is, your pizza, your workout regime, whatever it may be, and then they're going to keep it moving and pan to you a couple of times awkwardly laughing.
Speaker 2: So that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I did a tough runner run this weekend, and guys, up until the day I did it, I thought about backing out. But you know why I didn't accountability because I had others from my all In by Teddy community pushing me, supporting me, and ultimately completing the race with me. That is the power of what all in can do and what I know we can do for you. So if you're stuck, if you are afraid, if you don't know how to get your health and wellness on a path forward, we can help and if you use code popping off, popp i ngoff, I am giving you fifty dollars off any program. So, whether it's strength training or loss, head to all in Bye Teddy dot com and use code popping off and let's get you and your goals in check. Now we're into the episode. It's part two of beach Day, which I hate beach days like this.
Speaker 2: I don't ever like.
Speaker 1: I don't like going to that beach for the way that they even have to walk down that Like in Orange County, it's a very different beach experience.
Speaker 2: You just walk onto the beach and then you see the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Malibu or Santa Monica, you have to walk like seven hundred and fifty steps like before you even get anywhere near the water.
Speaker 2: That you would never even go in the water there anyway because it's pollute, but you have to get near it so it looks like you're actually on a beach and not just in a sandbox, a large sandbox.
Speaker 1: But it's we're back to talking about arian are refusing to be near Santa Va anymore.
Speaker 2: Show Shorts takes him to a bar so he can have a breather. I love Shorts he's always like he tries so hard. It's like he's clueless about Like he's always confused that things like this are going to happen and then people aren't going to respond well to it. Yeah, and then he tries to remedy it every time.
Speaker 1: But I also, I don't know that I necessarily one hundred percent believe that Tom is out buying the paper towels, the batteries and doing all these things. But yet and is picking up his personal messes and washing his car. Yeah, like wash washing everything? Like, really, Tom, and is that is in your opinion? Is buying home necessity is like a big deal?
Speaker 2: Like for me, I don't even go to the grocery store. I just go on Amazon, o'h like Amazon Fresh. No, I'm talking about for batteries or paper towels. Oh, I don't know. I don't have an Amazon account, so what I know? I know life is so difficult for me. I don't know my husband's password to his phone, and I don't have any Amazon account. I'm sorry, I'm offended by this information. I know, how do you live? Where do you buy things? Well, anytime I find something on Amazon that I would like to buy to I have to text the link to Shane and ask him to buy it for me.
Speaker 1: I would end up divorced because my amount of late night shopping on Amazon for useless things that will never work or are unnecessary for my life.
Speaker 2: I know, well, my Amazon account got all messed up and I've never been able to fix it, and so I just gave up. I can help you with this, I can help you. I will fix this problem for you and them, I know, right. And I don't have instacar either, because I had so many people try to hack into it that I had to delete it.
Speaker 1: I actually I don't like Instacart. I don't like somebody grocery shopping like a I don't like a stranger grocery shopping right because then they're like left to their own devices to.
Speaker 2: They're like they don't you don't like like the fresh fruit of veggies they pick out no, and then it.
Speaker 1: Comes and mistakes happen, like I'll say like I want a banana, and then like they'll.
Speaker 2: Bring or one banana. I don't let you know. I've done that too, where I thought I ordered three bananas, but instead I got three pounds of bananas.
Speaker 1: Then we get into Sheino wants to set Shorts up with her former nanny, Tory.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We get a flashback to six days ago when Tory confronts Shorts, telling him she thinks he's hot, but Katie told Sheena she wants to date Toy. Is this an audition tape that Tory is submitting to be on this show? Because I don't believe that she's into either of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was thinking the same thing. I was like, it's all really convenient that this girl shows up and then two people are interested in her at the same time. It's very suspect.
Speaker 1: But the entire group, of course, then heads to the same beach bar, which means like they already had, you know, the permit sign and everything like this, They knew they weren't gonna last long with the book Are you Yawning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry, don't longs to read? Always say are you Yawnie? Then the group heads to the same bar. Stand of all approaches the group of random girls buying them a shot. Tory walks up to Shorts and he jokingly calls her his girlfriend. Tory is very upfront with that she thinks he's hot and he wants she wants him to ask her on a real date, and then Katie fully cop blocks the situation and is like, one, that's not champagne, it's sparkling wine.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just felt like Toy wanting to date both of them felt pretty convenient for her. For her, Yeah, like, yeah, do you think she's into either of them? I think she wanted to babysit summer moon, Like, I don't think she want to do any of those.
Speaker 2: Oh, she definitely didn't want a babysit. She was like, wait, why am I here again? What am I doing? I think that she wants to be on TV, and however she can make that work, whether it's the nanny or dating Katie or sleeping with shorts. She's a willing participant in whatever avenue works for her. Okay, so she's ready. She's down. Ariana is not down.
Speaker 1: She acknowledges that anger she has towards Santaval isn't healthy. This is I feel like this season, it's the first time we've seen her break down in an emotional, like crying type way.
Speaker 2: Right, it's always mean. It's been such anger, such intense anger where he can't even walk and she's like like he's like trying to sneak past her and she attacks him. Yeah, and I and I did appreciate that. We saw like a more vulnerable side.
Speaker 1: Yes, like I created this whole life for him and I realized for us and this was supposed to be my dream. Like that part I one million percent like I get.
Speaker 2: And then this is the problem.
Speaker 1: I also see Laala's side that I just saw when she was on a podcast, and she's saying, if this person triggers you to this point and makes you so unhappy and so miserable, how did you have a boyfriend ten days later? And why would you choose to still live with this person if you like, just get out. So I for the first time I saw both sides. Normally I just see laalas, but this time I saw both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did too. And I think her reason for saying in the house is she's so she's so committed or connected to that home, like even talking with the interior designer and going over the receipts and talking about every piece of furniture, like she clearly just can't walk away from it. I think it's like at this point, it's about winning. She's in a very winning, I need to win kind of attitude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if I think the biggest issue is if Tom for one second were to say to Ariana, I loved you so much and things went askew and my love went away, and instead of ending it, I did the worst possible thing I could have done to you, and I portrayed you and I'm so sorry. I do think we would have a different app I think she would have moved through this in a different way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably Did you write that down and send it to him? Maybe journal it? Oh I could journal it and then cry about it in my closet. Yeah, because I feel like maybe I feel like those words were excellent choice, thank you, and that you should share those with him, because I'm not I moved. I felt very moved. I forgave you you, forgave me for cheating on you. Yes, in that moment, I forgave you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, But clearly this isn't happening. And then we have to see lots of awkward makeouts this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, lots between Katie telling Tory that she's had sex with a girl.
Speaker 1: This is all fine, but then when they start kissing at the bar and shorts are still there and we've already seen Tory as Shorts out on a date. This to me didn't feel like the most organic kiss. No, it didn't seem genuine, It didn't seem filled with passion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I is Katie doing it to get back at Schwartz because did she to see them like flirting with each other at the bar.
Speaker 1: I think that Katie is very and we're gonna have her on the pod so we can ask her. But every time I have hung.
Speaker 2: Out with Katie, her like demeanor is very chill, Like she's just chill and people want to be around her.
Speaker 1: I know that that's not necessarily what we are seeing on the show, but like we both worked like I think it was a patrona event and like there were hot guys like going for her like hot, hot, hot, every like it was and she was just like laid back. She didn't seem obsessed, like she didn't like flattered by it.
Speaker 2: It was just like she was cool.
Speaker 1: And I think if we go back in history, we see that Katie has repeatedly been dicked over by people, and that's why she has such large reactions because she's like, you're gaslighting me.
Speaker 2: But what do you think about the fact that she had sex with his best friend Max and now she's making out with the girl that just asked him out, Like, do you think she's doing these things simultaneously just to get back at him or she hope.
Speaker 1: It's to get back at him, because she's kind of laughing about it, Like it doesn't even seem malicious, like the conversation where they are talking about Max, and then also when they're talking about Toy, they're flirting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like so maybe it's maybe it's like healthy competition. Do you think that we're going to see a threesome before the end of the season between the three of them, I mean we might. Joe's going to be really bummed. Well, Joe's already bombed.
Speaker 1: Well, La La and Joe get lunch at the hot dog stand, which did you see where the hot dog was poking out of the side and it looked like a full dinger?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, where is that? I want to go there now? Oh it's on Las Sienega. But like the angle, I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: But in her confessional, Joe says she wants to be welcome into the group. If she's going to be in short life forever, and Lala is the ticket to that. I was like Joe that that wasn't a great thing to say.
Speaker 2: I didn't really understand that she's giving Lala alat of power. Does that mean Lala's like the gatekeeper and no one can get into the group unless Lala approves them. I know this is the second time we've heard this. If you don't get along with Lala, you're out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my guess is Lala is the only one that will pretty much do whatever she has to do to make a good show.
Speaker 2: And so they know, are you putting a dog? Are you? Are you all right? My dog is My dog has not seen me for six days. He needs come here, hop up here so people can see that I have a dog and I'm not rubbing like an infection or something. It's happening here. He's very he's very lonely. He has not seen me for six and he needs a mom to I was like, something's going on. Yeah, it's not an infection, it's just a dog. I'm rubbing it. Okay, good.
Speaker 1: But there is something about Laala meeting Joe at a hot dog stand that feels so ridiculous yet so right.
Speaker 2: And I appreciated it more than I appreciated.
Speaker 1: James, Alli, Cadie and Arianna at Top Golf.
Speaker 2: I did like the hot dog stand. But you know, my question is, is she says she's going to be in shorts life forever, Like that is a very bold statement. Does that mean in his life forever as marriage like that's her intent or just that they would be best friends forever. Well, my guess is during COVID, those two really like they did everything together. So I think that Joe because he had no other choice, right, I know, I think.
Speaker 1: That's the point, like that it was it became her, he became her everything, and maybe at that point in time, she became his everything. So those feelings got a little bit wrapped up and then things got a little askew. I did like when Laala and Shina went to the sperm bank and Lala talks about how she's currently part of a broken family and she wants to make sure that can't happen again. And I just think that she said a lot of things that will resonate with a lot of people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I understand her choice. I mean, she just I can't imagine the sharing custody type of situation. I mean, I know Shane struggled with it for years. Clearly, I don't know what that's like because we have three children together, but we're together, so I know how difficult that can be to have to deal with an ex and have to do custody and trying to figure things out, and especially when someone's not flexible. I can't imagine what it's like to have a child that you just want to go somewhere with or take somewhere or go on vacation and you have to ask someone else's permission, you have to work with their schedule, and.
Speaker 1: Especially if you have no content, like if you're It was a very toxic breakup, not just like okay, we're no longer compatible, we're breaking up like and then having to so so I get it. But then of course they bring up Ariana again. Then we have the hair scene, which I don't know that we need to we need to bring up anymore.
Speaker 2: It was a mistake. It's a mistake. I don't think there's any way.
Speaker 1: I Also, I've never seen somebody put bleach on somebody's head and not use gloves.
Speaker 2: She just have her hands in there. She's just getting it in there, I was like, hold on, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what did you think about la Katie being pissed that Laala went out to lunch with Joe.
Speaker 2: I think Katie, I mean, I think she has to get over the whole her. She clearly has hatred for Joe. I mean, Joe is definitely unique and she's quirky, but I don't think she deserves hatred from I don't think that Joe appears to be on drugs. I do wish she had she got doing that she got married. She is, I just like to say quirky. She's a little quirky. I don't think she has a malicious bone in her body.
Speaker 1: I think she's so Really, you don't think she has some malicious bone in her body. You don't think she did her did shorts hair that color out of spite. No.
Speaker 2: I think she thinks it looks good. I think she thinks she did a great job. There is no way.
Speaker 1: Even at singles night, I feel like she looked at it and she was like shit, like she wouldn't leave it.
Speaker 2: Alone, and it like wouldn't lay right. And okay, wait, did she know he was going on Singles night before or after she did his hair. Oh they remember she was sitting she was doing his hair, and he told her about singles night. Okay, there we go. She sabotaged him. She's like, oh, okay, yeah, I get it now. Yeah, she wanted to scrow over.
Speaker 1: And then she goes, I want to go. I want to go, And then they wore the singles bands and then.
Speaker 2: Why did he say? Okay, though, he has to have some balls. He has to if he wants boundaries with her, he has to draw some boundaries.
Speaker 1: I don't really think there's anything to point out about paintball other than why did the girls come if they weren't going to play?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Have you ever played paintball? That's my question.
Speaker 1: I have played paintball. I don't need to play it again. I mean I would if my kids wanted to go. But none of us like that feeling of that little.
Speaker 2: It hurts, you know, Yeah, you don't like being shot in the face that like full throttle with a little thing that stings and then leaves a Well, we don't and we don't even have specialized outfits for it. So I mean, you don't have a paintball outfit. I don't.
Speaker 1: And then we get to Joe at Short's house when he gets home and they're top. Essentially they break up. We realize at this point they've been hooking up this whole time, don't you agree?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, I'm sure I can't imagine that she made it up. I mean, and now I understand why she gets so upset. She gets upset because she probably just had sex with the guy the night before, and now he's like speed dating or dating, like yeah, and making out with the other.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think that trick that he made out with at the speed dating place would be good television.
Speaker 2: That girl, she was a lot, Yeah, it was a lot. She was a lot.
Speaker 1: But what about how she said, like we say I love you to each other? And then you can tell he's like in a panic state, and he's like.
Speaker 2: I mean we may have even said I love you. I'm like, you don't even may you didn't? Maybe say you either said it or you didn't, right, right, Well, they're clearly on two different pages. I actually felt badly for her when she was crying. I felt, I don't think he's the kind of guy that would purposefully use someone. But because she's so nice, and she's so into him. He's just allowing her to be used because they have sex. He tells her that he loves her, but then he goes out on dates with other people and he's not recognizing that this is mentally damaging to her.
Speaker 1: But I also envision like what the call would be that Joe made to her dad, Like, hey, dad, you know the forty year old guy that I've been sleeping with in the dirty apartment that's on a TV show that I was just married and I was friends with the wife. He told me he didn't want to be with me anymore on camera, and like then I had these braids in my hair and then this other girl made me feel bad about.
Speaker 2: It, Like what did the conversation and what was it going to be to her dad? Yes, remember when she starts crying, she goes, she's gonna go talk to my dad. Oh, my dad. No, she's gonna say that we have sex. And he says, I love you and I made his hair very pretty, and then he went on his head with someone else.
Speaker 1: Not only did he go on a speed date with somebody else, he gave that person his hat. And she was very concerned that it was going to be his last one. You don't have more, and then he said, I have one hundreds, hundreds, hundreds of them in storage. I was like, you have a storage unit and yet your apartment looks like that is a storage unit of hats.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna get juicy, I think next week, Let's hope, because at this point I'm more excited to talk about the valley than i was this episode of Anna pump Roles. So we are going to close out for today, but we will be back to talk about the valley and then uh her pump Villa.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks guys for listening. Thanks hmm