Speaker 1: Hell though, And welcome to Savor production of iHeartRadio. I'm Annie Reason and.
Speaker 2: I'm Learn vocal Baum, and today we have an episode for you about Skier.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, skar Skier. Yes yes.
Speaker 2: I didn't like roll my R at the end of that first one, so so sure.
Speaker 1: I am very bad at rolling R. So apologies in advance from me. Was there any particular reason this was on your mind, Lauren H Nope.
Speaker 2: I was just looking for a dairy related topic because that was sort of the topic category that was up in my wheel of topics, And uh, yeah, this one's been on the list for a while, possibly years, and I'm just like, let's look into.
Speaker 1: That probably years, to be honest. Uh. I love Skier, I remember, and I got introduced to it. I think it was twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds about right. Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And a good friend of mine showed up at like a weekend get away that we were having with just this huge chub of Skier and she was like, You've got to try this, right Yeah, And I did and I loved it, and I went through a huge Skier phase. Like every day I would have some I usually put like berries and some nuts and little money on it, and I miss those days sometimes, but I kind of burnt out on it. Also, my Berry budget got a little out of hands. I's like, where is all this money going? Barrieres. Yeah, but I have started to get back into it recently, and I have some of my fridge now. But I'll just I just fondly remember her. She still to this day shows up if we do, like any kind of extended hanging out with a tub of skier. Yeah, that's great, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm not sure that I've ever had stuff from Iceland directly, but there's a couple American brands that I buy from and I just looked it up and twenty ten was my introduction to the American stuff.
Speaker 1: So I know this because I blogged about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, because twenty ten was a time when you blogged about your yogurt related escapade. Sure, yeah, yeah, I love that, Yes you did.
Speaker 1: I think I did have someone I was in Europe. But I liked it. I just can't like specifically recall it very well. Yeah yeah, I mean, but go ahead. Oh, I was just going to say, like reading the descriptions of how varied it can be in terms of texture, it's a much bigger world than I knew say that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, so much, so much to explore. But I mean, yeah, I had a cup before we started recording here. So yes, it's just a thing that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's good. It's good stuff. You can see our past episodes on yogurt and cheeses, yes, oh my, which does bring us to our question. It does, heck it does. Scared what is it? Well?
Speaker 2: Scared is a type of fresh strained cheese that is eaten like a yogurt. It's soft and very thick and creamy and texture and often very tangy tart in flavor. It can have some like mild buttery cheese type flavors to it too. It's sometimes so thick that if, like, you turn a spoonful of it upside down, it will not fall off of the spoon. It is technically a cheese, not a yogurt, because it's traditionally made with not just lactic acid bacteria like yogurt is, but also with yeasts and sometimes rennet, which are cheese things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's most often made with skim milk, but you can find varieties made with milk fat or made with like dairy alternatives like oat milk, and it's sold in everything from yes individual cups to multi serving tubs to pouches, in flavors from vanilla to blueberry, lingenberry, apple, peach, pear, limon, coconut, elderflour, chocolate, coffee, crem brulet. It's eaten as a breakfast or a snack or dessert by itself or with usually sweet toppings. You can use it as an ingredient in smoothies, coffee drinks, baked goods, frozen desserts, sauces and dips. It's like the thickest, tartest form of yogurt or the softest, freshest form of cheese. It's one of those foods that does feel healthy, but in like a fun, near decadence sort of way. It's like it's like yogurt's cousin who got really into protein supplements, but now it feels like genuinely great and it is living its best life and still knows how to treat itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I have some that's calling my name right now. But it is like the I love the thickness of it, and I love it's so filling. It does feel very decadent even though, because you feel good after eating it. And I would say, I didn't even know the health all what we're going to get into later, but all of the like health marketing behind it, and I still felt that way after I ate it. I prefer the plane and then I like to add money, Okay, sweet or flavor or whatever, but I really like it just plain.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah, we're just daydreaming about yogurt related products, all right. So, like other dairy products, scared is a way to concentrate and preserve the nutrients in milk, because milk spoils pretty quickly, and by spoil, I mean that microbes start to eat it before you have a chance to making it anywhere from unpleasant to unsafe. Humanity's main fix for this is introducing friendly microbes on purpose that will spoil the milk in a controlled and safe manner. In the case of Skier, what you do is you heat skim milk from which the fats have been removed by centrifuge, and then add what's called your skier culture, which is a blend of living bacteria and yeasts that you probably collected from your last batch of skier. You let the culture ferment the milk in two stages, warm like one hundred degrees fahrenheit or forty celsius, and then cooler around like seventy fahrenheit or twenty celsius. The microbes in the coldture will eat sugars in the milk and poop a lactic acid acetic acid and flavor. The acids are flavors as well, but they more importantly act to make the skear an unwelcome environment to unfriendly microbes and to encourage the proteins and the milk to stop floating around and clump together, you know, join up, become a team.
Speaker 1: Quack quack quack together. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 2: Acid does this in milk because and I'm summarizing here, the proteins and milk have a negative charge, so they repel each other and distribute themselves evenly throughout the water and milk. Acid will neutralize the proteins so there's nothing forcing them apart, so they clump together. And so adding acid to milk will separate the proteins and stuff the curds from the water and stuff the way. And usually when I do this lecture, I say the fats and stuff. But since the fats have been removed. I'm talking about the protein and stuff here. We are the fats and the proteins kind of go together though, so that's what we've got At any rate skeear. Once the skier reaches a pH of like four point zero or so, it is considered well enough clumped and ready for straining in order to remove a lot of the way leaving in weegh results in like a looser set on your final product, and you want skar to become pretty dense. Modernly, this is done again by centrifuge. I think that traditionally you just like stuck it in a draining tray or a cheese cloth and just let it keep draining for a while. But yeah, again, traditionally it is made mostly in the summer, when the cows that produce the milk have fresh green grass and other plants to graze on, and then the culture is kept alive during the winter like you would do with sour dough when you're not actively baking with it. And yeah, it is pretty ubiquitous in Iceland, which is again where it's from. Like, there are skier bars sort of like frozen yogurt bars where you can go and get a cup with all kinds of toppings or have it made into a smoothie. At least one company has franchises out in other countries as well. There's apparently an idiom along the lines of like not my cup of tea, but it's not my cup of skier.
Speaker 1: I like that. I love that.
Speaker 2: I've also read that one of Iceland's favorite ways to eat it is sort of as a dessert with cream poured over top and a sprinkling of sugar and like maybe berries, which sounds so nice.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: You take a product made of skim milk and you're like, let's add the cream back on? Why not? Yeah? Yes, And it's made with very little sugar. Let's add some sugar back in. That's what makes it good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to try that now.
Speaker 1: Yeah that sounds great. Well, speaking of what about the nutrition.
Speaker 2: By itself, scar is pretty good for you, high in protein and micronutrients, low in fats and sugar, generally even higher in protein than like Greek style yogurt and other things like that, So it'll help fill you up and keep you going. You know, make sure you get some fats at some point. They are important for your body to use to do stuff. The draining process does again have something to do with it being higher in protein because you're getting more of the non protein stuff out. But also traditional Icelandic cows produce particularly high protein milk, so huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, Well, we do have some numbers for you. We do.
Speaker 2: It takes between three and four liters of milk to produce a single leader of skier, so pretty pretty high ratio there. The global market for Skier was worth about eight billion dollars a year as of twenty sixteen, and that is probably a good bit lower than it is today, but I couldn't find an updated number. It is gaining ground in the United States, where sales of yogurt have been dropping. For example, in twenty nineteen they dropped by about three percent. I've read that that's it seemed like that's about an average for the past several years. But that year twenty nineteen, skier sales leaped up twenty four percent. Wow. Yeah, that being said, there are only some twenty four to thirty thousand dairy cows in Iceland, certainly especially in the US. Not all the skier that we are consuming is from Iceland. But yeah, and that number is held for a couple decades, so I feel like they're kind of at dairy cow capacity, right. Some changes to the industry have helped up production a little bit, though. For example, the largest dairy co op in Iceland, ms Iceland Dairies, has been glomming on to more and more farms. They now work with over seven hundred family farms to collect and process some one hundred and twenty million liters of milk for Skier every year. They also opened a skier museum in South Iceland called Skierland, which, okay, which like from the photos that I've seen, looks to me to be like mostly like do it for the gram kind of place. Though maybe I'm just being cynical, it does seem like it takes you through a good bit of the history of dairy and Iceland. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: Skerlands Skarland, love it. We'll have to look at some of those pictures. I'd be interested to see.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they've got some little dioramas of like how a dairy would have looked in the past.
Speaker 1: That's cool, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Listeners, let us know, Oh my goodness, yes, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, there is quite the history on this one.
Speaker 2: There is, and we are going to get into that as soon as we get back from a quick break for a word from our sponsors, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Thank you sponsor, Yes, thank you, and we are back with our standard cheese slash yogurt story. Yes, okay. So products like this most likely occurred accidentally, in some cases simultaneously, in several places, based on a variety of factors like environments. I'm going to say the environmental factors were probably particularly important for this one, since milk preservation could be such a headache was such a headache pre refrigeration, things like skier were a great way to make milk last. So, according to most sources, the Vikings bought Skier to Iceland over one thousand years ago in the ninth century CE, and the technique in the tradition of making skier, or the early ancestor of it, took root and flourish there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they also brought cattle, along with some other animals relevant to today's topic, like like sheep and goats.
Speaker 1: Rights. The early Vikings depended on skier as a long lasting protein source that could survive above the Arctic circle. The early process of making skier was probably similar to what some producers are still doing today. If you want, you can find articles from traditional producers where they talk about it. But I couldn't really pin down any historical evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of it.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like probably that's what they were doing back then. At first, either cow or sheep's milk was used. Meanwhile, the way leftover in the process was used to preserve meat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. While the product didn't necessarily take off in the entire Nordic region, skier had become a staple in the Icelandic diet as early as eight hundred and seventy four CE. Three jars of skier from around this time are on display at the country's National Museum, which sounds really cool to such a nerd. Medieval Iceland epics mentioned skier, describing both it both as a drinkable substance and something that was strained and stored in a container, and this is believed to be due to differences in household recipes, which is what it pretty much was at the time different households, making it also one of the Skier scenes involves a lot of vomit. I read it. Oh, and then I found a whole other article about the history of how milk is gendered, and that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But that's separate, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of cool, I think this is really neat. And also the other show I've been on, Sminty, I'm on, Oh, it's not in the past.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's very much in the present.
Speaker 1: It's very much in the president. Anyway, we did an episode on Grila, the Christmas Witch from Iceland. But in that story, in the Icelandic Christmas legend of the Thirteen Yule Lads, the thirteen lads in question appear to cause mischief in the thirteen days leading up to Christmas, and the eighth one the Skier Goblin steels Skier.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Skiergamore, Yeah, the skier Gobbler. Yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 1: I love the I love that. Historically, Skier was typically made by women who would pass along their recipes to their daughters from generation to generation.
Speaker 2: Dairy products were mostly individual home based ventures in Iceland up through the end of the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: In the nineteen hundred, several women owned dairyes started popping up in Iceland, where they made.
Speaker 2: Skier butter was perhaps a more popular product for sale at the time, though In the nineteen twenties the Parliament encouraged the growth of the dairy industry by paying for a quarter of the setup cost of dairy farms, and by the end of the decade the first dairy co ops sprang up. The nineteen forties, the industrialization of skier making saw the rise of machines like rotating drums, helping with the slow work of draining the way, and over the next few decades, advances in like refrigeration and transportation technologies continued to industrialize the industry.
Speaker 1: Several protests jumping ahead yeah in Iceland have featured skier, including in two thousand and five, two thousand and nine and twenty fifteen sort of a throwing of tomatoes, throwing of milkshake situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, throwing pots of skier is apparently a time honored tradition because those three examples are like just to start, and I say that this is a pretty good form of protest personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah yes. Protests aside, skier saw a huge uptick and global popularity in the twenty tens.
Speaker 2: Like exports went from pretty much zero in two thousand and nine to being worth some sixty seven million dollars five years later. At this point, the aforementioned ms icelanderries was selling eight million pots locally and sixty million internationally.
Speaker 1: Who wow, it hit shelves in the UK for the first time. In twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: A brand from ms skier dot Is sold over a million pots its first year in the UK.
Speaker 1: A lot of the marketing focused on the health benefits of skiers, so that that was a big push. Oh yeah, look how healthy it is. I think they got those people who know sports are gonna yell at me. They got some famous sports sports dudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there have been like at least three big sports dudes. One of them is the guy who played the mountain on Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see I know that nerd rece Yes. Anyway, there was a big push behind that, and it did remind me of the early ads for yogurt, which again you can see our Yogurt episode It's for more on that. But those old commercials where they were they went to the country Georgia and were like, what's the secret to how they lived to one hundred years? It's yogurt.
Speaker 2: Yogurt yes, Skier kind of did a very similar thing and I think is still yeah like pushing that depending on the company. But yeah, Helsinki got its first Skier bar in twenty nineteen. Shout out regarding all of this, Shout out to the publication Dairy Industries International for their headline Reaching for the Seer.
Speaker 1: Yes, excellent. Well, another part of the reason for the search and global popularity likely has to do with the increased tourism to Iceland. People were trying it, like, oh this is good, Yeah, there you go as usual. The rise in popularity hasn't been without consequences. One of them is that Iceland just can't keep up with demand. The cows traditionally used don't produce as much milk as other breeds of cows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these aforementioned traditional cows, which have never been interbred, by the way, are smaller than a lot of other commercial dairy cow breeds. I mean, they are particularly suited to Iceland's conditions.
Speaker 1: They've also been.
Speaker 2: Bred to have like extra colorful coats, like lots of like brindle type patterning. They are so cute. Look up pictures.
Speaker 1: Done after this is over immediately, But yeah, there has been a lot of hand ringing about whether or not they should bring in larger cows, but then concerned that they may these new cows may entirely displace the traditional Icelandic cow population. Because of this and seeing the opportunity, companies in other countries started making more skier, which then sparked a conversation about skiers definition, where it is made and can legally be made, and a trademark battle that some of the press dubbed skier wars. We're getting a lot of good puns already, and I have to say those skier wars are complicated. In twenty seventeen, a Swedish court denied a partner of the company ms Iceland Dairies their petition to trademark the word skier as a brand, ruling that skier is too ubiquitous. There was and continues to be some back and forth on this, and from what I can gather, no real global consensus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sort of been just happening in different countries as the issue has come up, because because it happened in Finland as well, and how it turned out with ms specifically and how it turned out there is that ms Iceland Dairies received this pushback and eventually failed in court, mostly because of the way that they themselves market Skier as being like a more like like a wide cultural products, sort of like Remember Doesn't or the Fun Story. When Aqua came out with their song Barbie Girl, Mattel tried to sue them for their use of Barbie in the song and the video, and the chords basically said, uh, Mattel, you have spent actual decades pushing Barbie as a pop culture icon, so you, by definition, cannot tell people to not talk about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And it's really complicated because a lot of this has been happening in Europe so far, but there is in the US because we a lot of us call it yogurt like we see it more it's it's next to the yogurt. Yeah, it's not next to cheese usually no, But it doesn't meet the definition that we have in the US. I'm remembering correctly of yogurt. So it's just kind of a mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at the container right now that I haven't cleaned off my desk yet, So sorry if everyone is really grossed out by that, but it does. It says fat free yogurt on the on THEI Ciggy's, is that how you pronounce it? I'm not sure container so, But at the same time, I'm not totally positive what cultures they use and how we define how like the FDA defines what can be labeled as yogurt here, And I'd be really interested to see if in the next you know, five or ten years. As this continues to to snowball to skerball, whether the makers of Skier decide to try to do like a like a doc kind of thing where they get it, get it like governmental definition of what this product is and whether it is traditional or from somewhere else and has to be called sparkling yogurt or whatever the thing is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think they will. I think they are already this conversation with the cows. They're already yeah, yeah, thinking about it. Yeah. And the interesting thing about City's, which is not a sponsor but I like them too, is that a lot of people will say that isn't scared at least like other producers were Like No.
Speaker 2: They're like, uh, that is not made here. It's not with the right type of milk, it's not with the right type microbiotics or microbiotic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll see. Yeah, it's ongoing, but definitely would love to hear from listeners about this one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh my goodness. If anyone has personal experience, I have not been to Iceland. If anyone has been, I really want to hear about it. All the pictures I've ever seen are so spectacular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, well I think that's what we have to say about Skier for now.
Speaker 2: I think it is. We do already have some listener mail for you, though, and we are going to get into that as soon as we get back from one more quick break for a word from our sponsors.
Speaker 1: We're back. Thank you, sponsor, Yes, thank you, and we're back with a snow. Trevor wrote, listening to your White Tail Deer episode brought back memories of a dear friend or dear friend now passed on my dog Farley. This specific memory is about a friend Farley made one day. Farley fancied himself a hunter. I could go off on a tangent about the time he caught a rabbit and gave himself worms. That's a horror show. For another episode, we were trying, mostly unsuccessfully, to train Farley on an invisible fence system. He was outside enjoying himself when I heard him start barking. I hurd outside to quiet him before the neighbors complained again. Farley had spotted a group of deer in the neighbor's yard. As soon as I arrived. Farley must have figured backup has arrived, because he took off like a shot at the group, pow right through the invisible fence. The deer scattered in all directions. One came back into our yard. Farley was in hot pursuit, bang back through the invisible system. Farley chased the deer about three laps around the yard. Then the deer must have realized it was bigger than Farley, because it turned and chased Farley for about three laps around the yard. I eventually got close enough that my yelling and waving scared off the deer. The deer trotted off to another part of the name. I wish you could have seen Farley's thanks. He was so happy. My imagined dialogue for him was something like, Dad, I made a friend. We played tag. It was so much fun. I just shook my head and told him, dummy, what would you have done if you got it? Below our pictures of Barley in a quiet moment my yard with other deer in it. A random punny card. I took a picture of hashtag no pun left behind, And since this is ostensibly a food show, a couple of pictures of the venison I cooked gift from a friend not a hunter myself. I feel the need to inject some food talking to this. So the friend who gave me the meat said that onion soup mix was the magic ingredient to keep venison from being too gaming. Thanks for listening to me, ramble, Oh, thank you. That's such a fun that's such a fun story. It paints such a picture. Who Farley was? It says, Oh, I love that, I love. I love all of it.
Speaker 2: And I will say that my cats will like stare out the window at deer and and like really intently as though they would like to go try to catch and eat that thing. And I just pictured like my tiny kitten like glomping on to the hind leg of a deer and being like yang yang yang, just right at this ankle, you know, but the deer being like what mm hmm.
Speaker 1: My dog. I had an English Setter, so there's supposed to be a hunting dog she was a coward. She was a big girl, and she would like hide and bark at.
Speaker 2: Deer okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: From a corner. But the deer they were not afraid. They just continue eating my mom's plants. And then one time she was trying to catch a butterfly and it landed on her head and she was like she was so scared. It was hilarious. Oh no, Butterly, I was like, I know you were gowered. Yeah, got you this time, butterfly. One dog zero. So thank you for sharing the pictures and the fun story. And that is interesting about the onion soup mix. I'm I'm curious if other people have like a similar tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see how like the kind of sweetness that you get from onions being a good like balance out for the kind of gamy notes and meat. So yeah, Andrew wrote, currently catching up on some episodes and thought I would share a couple of anecdotes. First, pumpkin composting. Around these parts, we have a very popular rescue farm, Slash Petting Zoo, which takes in special needs, abandoned or injured farm animals. They have a variety of pigs, chickens, goats, donkeys.
Speaker 1: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: It's typically a small fee to enter and interact with and feed the animals when switching over to their win her holiday decorations. The Big Local Art Museum donates any decorative pumpkins which are still in good shape. They have one hundred acre property, so it is a lot of pumpkins. Visitors to the farm can then smash up some donated gourds and feed the resulting scraps to the piggies. I think this is a great alternative to a landfill. My wife and I have visited several times and always enjoy ourselves. The donkeys are my personal fave. Second you pick farms. There is one of these establishments not five miles from where I live, and I've visited several times alas it has become far too commercial and kid centric for me. But I had a funny tidbit from visiting the Corn Maze several years ago. My wife and I were making our way through the maze and there were several hidden markers throughout with illustrative corn puns. One particular marker had an ear of corn dressed in a spider man costume, to which I said, spidy corn. My wife walked around to the back and said, oh, cobweb, we both face pretty hard. Last sweet corn. My late grandparents kept a large plot on their property with a variety of crops, and there would often be a couple rows of sweet corn. As a child, I would visit them and stay rather frequently. On one such occasion, it was corn picking day. Corn Picking day always resulted in an over abundance of the starch. Yes, even an Indiana kid can admit corn is not much of a vegetable, so my grandma's solution was to boil the ears, cut off the kernels, and freeze for later consumption. The kitchen table almost always had a bowl of reheated corn at meal time. A few days later, a family friend asked how my visit to grandma and Grandpa's went, and what did ten year old me respond? Boiled corn?
Speaker 1: Pretty sure.
Speaker 2: This story is still told in certain circles to this day. A side note, the day of picking always bent fresh corn on the cob, either grilled or boiled grocery store corn, and will never ever hold a candle to those fresh picked golden delights. It certainly had the juice. Side side note, Grandpa always referred to corn on the cob as roasting ears, but with his down home way of talking, it always came out as ross and ears.
Speaker 1: I think I might have done that right that time. Yes, the scene I got out takes.
Speaker 2: I got halfway through the ross and then just cussed and stuffed.
Speaker 1: Lauren takes it very seriously. Wanted to get it correctly. I did.
Speaker 2: It is important. Yeah, yeah, I love this.
Speaker 1: I love I was thinking about this food. A lot of producers of food do have a lot of puns involved. Oh yeah, they like their puns. So I like that this this corn maze was up on edge, dressed up there ears of corn for for pun purposes. I really appreciate it. I did. Someone reminded me the other day. In my hometown, one year we have like your traditional like small town square, you know, and one year when you would go into the square, there was just a sign that said the scarecrows are coming. Oh, and we no one knew what it meant.
Speaker 2: But every year they just randomly put up all these scarecrows.
Speaker 1: And it's the scariest. What I think is not supposed to be scary, but it's very frightening. But I can add that into my corn maze fear. Yeah, that's been sparked for this. Yeah. Also this pumpkin like smashing of the pumpkin, that sounds really fun.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that sounds great. And indeed write really fresh corn. There's just no beating it. That's that's just it's true.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: My grandparents also had some fresh corn in their garden and I never responded boiledcorn about my entire experience at their home.
Speaker 1: But but you can relate. Yes, yes, whoa. Thank you so much to both of these listeners for writing in. If you would like to write to us, you can. You can email us at Hello at savorpod dot com.
Speaker 2: We're also on social media. You can currently find us on Twitter that we're moving to Blue Sky, Facebook and Instagram at savor pod and we do hope to hear from you. Savor is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts my heart Radio, you can visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Thanks as always to our super producers Dylan Fagan and Andrew Howard. Thanks to you for listening, and hope that lots of more good things are coming your way.