Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Let's talk about some stocks, shall we. Yes?
Speaker 4: Nancy Pelosi is upward her Nvidia position for the year, So what other politicians should we look at and mimic their investments and trades?
Speaker 5: I got a couple that I want to mention Brian Higgins, so he invested heavily in Micron.
Speaker 3: In the video he outpaced Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 5: We see a continued theme of the semiconductor space being invested in. Mark Green is another one, and then Garrett Graves he invested heavily into coinbase. So I know Nancy gets all the credit for having the highest returns. People forget their husband was invested in a hedge fund many decades ago. And I know it's not the most popular take, but if she's reporting the trades and getting away with she found a loophole to be able to make a lot of money while she's in that seat. But there are probably eight or nine politicians that are out pacing her. I talked about a few sites, but just google political trades or political.
Speaker 3: Investments, you have a few sites that comes up.
Speaker 5: Corver quant is one of them that will come up and just track their trades and follow go look at the track record.
Speaker 3: Some of them are to three hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Follow what they're doing, and then if you see they're invested in the sector that is doing well, like the chip space, I would mirror those trades in twenty twenty four, to get paid as they get paid.
Speaker 3: So you said Coinbase in the video.
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, yeah, Marguerite investment in a ticker et which is great, but Micron, which is one people have slept on for a while. If you get it at the right price, and you like JC talked about it last week, if you layer your options a certain way, you can get five to six hundred percent return in four or five months. Trading has considerable risk, please some social advisors. But the big lesson I want to continue to stress in this episode as follow what people are doing with the most money, whether it's heads funds, politicians come in these municipalities. Follow what they're doing at the top to make your investing job.
Speaker 3: A lot easier. Does it get tricky though? Right? We could follow them.
Speaker 6: But when we talk about especially a company like mi Crime we talk about in video, I'm sure they're investing in others. When there's a Chips Act that is signed and they might have invested prior to that, then it becomes right, like.
Speaker 3: There's an issue there. Right, even like an infrastructure bill.
Speaker 6: If I start seeing an infrastructure gets built bill gets passed. In twenty twenty one, twenty two, and then you start to see, you know, industrials go up right, and then you start to see individual companies that the government is now contracted.
Speaker 3: Like is it?
Speaker 5: I mean, this is the way business is always to be honest. That's the way business has always been done. Like the thing is to not lie about it, or if you don't report it is when you get in trouble. But this is why I keep saying, like if Apple spends a certain amount of time at the White House, or if Elon has a conflict with Biden, that is going to have an impact on Tesla stock. So if they're spending a certain amount of time at the White House, or they're favorable with senators or governors, it is going to have a positive impact on the stock. I may next week want to make a case for Dara being one of the best turnaround CEOs.
Speaker 3: After we saw him at the White House, I want to look.
Speaker 5: I said, these numbers are on par but him being there also tells me they may be okay for the next four or five years.
Speaker 3: Visa's on a tear.
Speaker 5: Had a chance to see him CEO of Visa that like there's a correlation between what the government is doing, and then what the companies are going to do, and especially if they have some kind of business dealings or a cozy relationship amongst one another, doesn't suck?
Speaker 3: Is it unfair? Yes? But this is the way the business has always been done. Yeah, But we can file that trail too, Right.
Speaker 6: I've said this plenty of times and I'm sure we've covered it throughout the years. If there's the Chips Act and specifically was designed to have chips made here in America.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: We saw what the shortage of having chips did during the pandemic, and so one of the ways to combat that was to create the Chips Act here in America, right, And so follow the companies that are fighting for that. And so if you see a company like ASML and then building foundaries here, and you see TSM building in Arizona, where you start to see these companies saying, all right, well there's an incentive to now build here, this tax incentives, let's do it here. A company like Global Global Boundaries was we've spoken about before, who's doing it here in New York? You can follow that trail of companies that are vying for it. In fact, the New York State, you know, the IBM was in talks to try to figure out how they can partner or intels and talks in another state to figure out how they can partner to bring semis here. So you can follow those those pieces because they know this and extensive is if they do it right, and that only helps from at the mesic standpoint where we don't have the outsource to get the chips, so we can get them here, then there's more and then it's going to be less expensive to get them.
Speaker 3: So follow those those paper trails and.
Speaker 5: Regulatory filings are and the government is a market maker. So if the chip act gets pushed or hypothetically of China tries to invade Taiwan and then they blow up the TSM building as a contagent.
Speaker 3: Event, please no, please no, please please know.
Speaker 4: But then another thing on the topic, another thing too is you know I said this last year as far as QQQ, I was like, look, this thing is this technology thing is only going to get bigger and bigger, and artificial intelligence is taken over the world. And even if you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket, it's a higher probability that that QQQ is going is gonna go crazy just based off of the landscape of everything that we're hearing is all based on artificial intelligence and technology. And I mean, if you look at the fifty two week low for QQQ was two hundred and eighty one dollars and it's had two hundred and forty four hundred and twenty two dollars. Now, yeah, four two yep for ETF. That's that's crazy and now and we should start doing like how kysant It does where he has like videos that play. Might make a note of that because when we was on a breakfast club the first time we was on a breakfast club actually, and I had mentioned at that time I had a call for QQQ for I think it was like three fifty, and we're saying, like, you know, what's the what do you think the probability of QQQ reaching three fifty over the course of two years.
Speaker 3: That was three years ago.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying is this, we just came from Davos and we got a lot of insight on you know, where the world is headed. You have to invest at your own risk, but it's a high probability that these guarantee let's say it, these chip stocks are going to continue to go up.
Speaker 3: These the good ones and the queues are going to continue to go up.
Speaker 4: These trillions of dollars getting pumped into when you see MIC, when you see Meta talking about they're going to spend billions of dollars on the video chips over the next couple of years.
Speaker 3: This is not a bubble. It's not a fat, not a fat.
Speaker 4: Artificial intelligence is not a bubble. Will Well, we'll be talking about twenty four hours a day. Probably not, But as far as the technology is here, it's only going to get more and more persuasive in the day to day use of everybody's lives. All these technology companies are going to invest billions of dollars into artificial intelligence. You would be doing yourself with your minutes disservice if he wasn't invested in tech, if he wasn't invested in these chip companies.
Speaker 3: And like I said, earners, what's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 3: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 6: Shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 3: It's like banking.
Speaker 6: With P and C Bank, it might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States.
Speaker 1: Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 2: But if you register using our.
Speaker 1: CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to.
Speaker 2: Return legally do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 4: Be protected, sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, and you can even take the ETF route if you want to just do the cues. Over the course of the next ten years, it would be extremely high problem ability that you'll see returns. You'll see returns if you're invested in technology, QQQ, SMH and video. Microsoft all of them called here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what does that cost you? Not to do it? In AMD, they are all I wanted to go there.
Speaker 6: I was going to go because I'm glad you brought up to the Zuckerberg part, because I don't want that to go over people's heads.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the CEO of Meta who's on.
Speaker 6: An interview saying that they are going to buy three hundred and fifty thousand, h one hundred chipswim in videos.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 6: Now, that might say, like that's a lot, but when you realize the cost of these ships, the average ship right on the low end is sixteen thousand for one third party markets having up to forty thousand. So let's just say let's say they get it for an average of twenty thousand. You're talking about seven billion dollars seven billion, that's just meta. Right, How does Microsoft respond? How does Apple respond? How to so you Google? Well, think about all these companies that are using these chips and going to buy them in bulk. Now, here's the interesting part is that that's for the age one hundred. In six to twelve months, they might be announcing that age two hundred.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: They weren't even allowed to sell in China, but they will be able to sell in America and other countries. What's the price tagle on that? How fast can they produce those? And so you're talking about billions of dollars that is going to be brought in the revenue. And that's where a company like am D comes in, right, because if these chips are selling for twenty thousand dollars, well, can they come in with a semi that undercuts that price? They not perform as fast, right, And for companies that can't spend that that type of money, but they can have a price point that maybe comes in underneath it that can serve a different type of business.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Maybe you know you're not a trillion dollar company like the ones we name, but you need the service right, you just can't afford it at that price point. So AMD has has a role to play in this as well. I like them too also too.
Speaker 5: Like if you're looking at going back to the innovation part, the main reason why a lot of companies are jumping or accelerating this bandwagon. It's one of the few things that America is innovated on. It was this chip space when we don't have a lot of other things that we've created over the last five or ten years to get like it was a social media push for ten years.
Speaker 3: Crypto didn't pan out, and.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say it didn't pan out, but like what vcs put into it, they overinflated it in the NFL because a few years over at Davos, the big thing was crypto and then things slid back. Now Ai and his chips are going to help accelerate both spaces.
Speaker 3: You have to invest for the long term. But I don't know how else to put it.
Speaker 5: Shout to those of you and Red Pandel in the AMBS is twenty one and forty. We've called all these companies out, but I am begging you to invest in these or you're going to be really upset in the next four or five years that you've missed out, and some of you may miss out on five six seven percent by not executing. If I've made you money, please put yes and chat. Investment is not that fucking hard. That's about the best sect the best too.
Speaker 6: In twenty one, I did I exercised an option on AMD for five contracts, so I have five hundred years and so it cost me money to get them, and that at that time AMD was at one hundred and thirty nine dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two, AMD.
Speaker 6: Dropped to seventy two dollars, and so I started saying, oh my gosh, why did I exercise this option? But in my mind when I did it, I said, I'm thinking about this company long term, long term.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: I could have made the forty thousand dollars in taking that intrinsic value and selling the option, but I said not, this is a good price point for it that I think I had to call at seventy five dollars, let me do it here, let me get the five hundred shares I did that. You look at today, AMD's at one hundred and seventy dollars tundred and seventy two dollars. That's the power of patience, that's the power of believing in your game plan and sticking to it.
Speaker 3: It was like twelve dollars and twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: It's in a tech We're in a tech revolution. The last time this's happened was dot com boom. Yep, it's happened three times in history so far, the invention of the Internet, the dot com boom, and now this. And they're saying this is gonna be bigger than any the prior to and even when Sam Altman he said it in Davos, where you look at chat GBT two to Chat GBT four.
Speaker 3: It's night and day two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's like the amount the progress that's being made in such in a short period of time, it is unbelievable. So, man, this is something that, like I said, I would highly suggest that you would be invested in technology.
Speaker 3: This is the goal.
Speaker 4: This is the goal rush, and it's going to last for about ten years.
Speaker 5: And the difference between the dot com bubble and now it was a lot of fool's goal in that market. It wasn't a lot of great companies that was generating revenue like open Ai, is probably worth more than every company, with the exception of Amazon and at dot com Boom. Like like you said, the evolution from chad GPT two to four, it would have taken some companies ten to fifteen years. They've innovated inside of two or three years. Like I am begging you guys, like the proof is in the put in. The returns are there. It's talked about globally. Please do not missus wave and I know somebody asking about SMCI and ASML. Pick the ones that you believe in, once you do your research on them and invest heavily in them.
Speaker 3: It's going to cost you millions if you don't do so.
Speaker 4: And once again, it's not a good idea to just throw all your money into a stock that's at an all time high. So I'm not saying that, but dollar cost average over the course of time stock we'll pull back. Just because there's a pullback doesn't mean that it's a collapse. Yeah, just have patience. But over the long term, you have to consistently put money into these stocks over the next five years. The next five years is probably the most important time in human history.
Speaker 5: I agree, especially on a net return basis too. We're going to see a lot of growth and a lot of innovation because it's not outside of energy is getting destroyed right now, Healthcare, tech, and communications are the only three spaces that really matter sector wise for the United States of America. And if you're missing out, it's going to cause I am begging you, like, please do not miss it. Because if some of you who've been watching since twenty twenty and you messaged me this weekend like, hey, I missed out, what should I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah to tech to in that, I can't tell you anything else. Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 6: It's tough when you have to start putting the money in what when is the time? And then we put up a post and we've officially hit the bull market and people will saying, well, when's the time? Will now study the history of bull markets? How long do they last? What was the longest one? How long is the shortest one? So you can kind of figure out, you know what, this might be the time for me, right because everybody situation is going to be different. But that's in b has it an all time on Nastak is approaching to dabn sait do we want to at the all time highs. No, not realistic, but even Frank talked about it earlier.
Speaker 5: Even when you're at the all time high from here, we normally end up twelve percent up higher. Like other than that, Yep, go read money Master at go read any book from Warren Buffett or Charlie Munk. Like the market is permanently rigged to stay up because if our market collapses for for your cycle, we'll enter into a global depression. They're not going to let that happen.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,