Speaker 1: Lord, did you see this? This is savage. No, I'm not No, I'm not on this or that. No, I'm saying that they got the game. I took the front room. Let's go, man, Let's get it, Lord, let's get it. Take it the truth, baby, let's get it. Certain faster and certific certified, certain certified, certain certain, certain fast certain it's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. He ain't watching the games like I'm watching it again. You outside, we're alive. That's when you stop production. That we going back, that we want the Laker game front row.
Speaker 2: That ship as funny as fuck. No, he's sitting there smiling at the digg the free throw. A lot of that ship had me crying.
Speaker 1: Let's get it to it, Nate's a lot going on, boy, all right, So the Lakers get swept by Okay, it's the four time Lebron's been swept in his career. Hold on, man hold on, hold on, man hold on, talk to me. We die him for a ball. Broun grabbed a ball. Look at you, Blue, lay your ass out, You keep your cool, you get thrown out? Are you mad if they don't take more action on him? And it's y'all rivalry and it's you and bron. I don't want no suspense. I'm just playing there. I ain't say you want some speech. I'm saying you want. Do you feel the type of way if you feel like a player deliberately or felt like deliberately did something to you, did you well, we played in that error. You know what I'm saying. That was common. You know what I'm saying, that's kind of comment. I didn't see you do that a thousand.
Speaker 2: Times, fucking up the lions like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't never looked at a nigga and blue. He didn't look at it. He just turned bomunk out of here. That the world Peace. He turned in no way Metal Peace did not know James. He was just knew James.
Speaker 3: He got seven games out of there.
Speaker 1: He did not know James doing right that. He just went. He went a super raw. You act like Lord, he looked at it. You act like Metal wasn't calculated with that little I didn't say he wasn't, but he has a reputation for that with a nigga. Look at you, lord, so he said. Wemby looked at him. Man a p knew what he was doing when he threw the board. That was an exchange between you, him and I. He smacked, so he knew what they got history. They got history. They got a little history when you you know how the internet grab it Internet and I got nas pushing him and artists. I ain't saying that delivered it, none of that. I was just I was shocked. But then you know what I thought about. I was thought of, well, that's that's Wenby. He he the face. He doesn't have a reputation, so you kind of you kind of understood. But right, that's what I'm saying. Your reputation goes in to play at every point of every situation. That's what I'm saying. Man, Dremond, a Metaware piece, a nigga who got a reputation. Are they put a narrative on you like this? That's the easiest to be able to give you a suspension where it's it's almost like you know, public perception can digest this. Oh yeah, Jramond Green he always throws bowls like that. Yeah, give them four games? Yeah, yeah, you feel what I'm saying, Like you moving a gold post. Now, if somebody bow Winby in this series like Lord, like he bowed the motherfucker like you hear what I'm saying to you. I thought the lee moved a post a little bit, but then I get it. It's for the face. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying now, if he the bowl, Anthony allwas in the face like that, you hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He didn't even know what Flagrant two was. There's like a video clip when they the announcers like, hey, flagrant two, Wenby, He's beinajected.
Speaker 1: He was conscious of that. He getting tired of getting pushed and fucked. Lord he you feel me like he when he tapped Harrison, he was like, Yo, what is that? I mean? Jack died like cool, like fuck it like he at that point he had to stand on it. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, bro getting tired of that ship bro broke, getting tired of all the grabbing him. And you know, people you go to grab me, you know you like six seven six, say you like six six and the good You know what I'm saying, But you know, you go to grab each other. We kind of you know what I'm saying right here? Man, if I was seventh Pold man, and you grab me like that, you know, you at my waist? You know. You know what I'm saying, Mitch Winston Woovererine, Maybe I would, I would really have leverage on you to you know what I'm talking about. So yeah, but that's it's the playoffs. He's trying trying to get him out his game. Nah, listen, that's part of the game. Yeah, that's one of the things I'm going on and mean for this to be loan with like this, but I'm saying that scattered reports. You always hear about the physical parts. Man, some of that physical taps into hey, getting him upset, get into an alter. It be motherfuckers out here with that. I swear to that. So I'm trying to tell you, Bro, the best situation I got is AP. You know what I'm saying, Ap, Anthony Peelers, this is my dog, Bro, were in a real series. You know what I'm saying. I know his family, his son, you know what I'm saying. I know his fair, he know mine. You know what I'm saying, Man took it boom. Before the game, Randy Whitman had already told me, Man, you gotta keep composure in this, you know in the scouting port. They got composure. Yo, shit, you can't keep your composer. Like, what are you talking about? He snapped me in the head Pete game six two. I jumped out. I said, man, what the fucking droves to? He said, you see that? I need you. I need you to leave that in here. Composure is part of our game to everybody want to see you fight. Everybody will to see you. But you know what's hard to do keeping your fucking composure, especially when you listen, when you demand, when you when you the motherfucker's got to put the put the ball in the basket. You the one gotta be you know, lead. You know what I'm talking about, composure, bro, And I thought nas Reid kept his composure. He wasn't even about it. It was business and known to the next. But yeah, you push it like that in the back of your head too. You know what I'm saying, where's your thoughts on it? I mean, I feel when because I'm watching it he getting pushed and slapped the face. You know what, I had a circuit.
Speaker 2: I had a situation like that in the playoffs where I think I bowled somebody like that got kicked out the game. Uh, it was like Tanseley or something, and that's what you're talking about. But I think that's just young you tired of getting hit. I was, I was getting hit all the time, and then I think he smacked me in the face.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: Rep Saint calling it. So if the ref saint calling it, you like, you take it upon yourself. You're like, God, damn what y'all watching out here?
Speaker 3: Give playoffs and.
Speaker 2: Late in the game, late in the game, yep, yeah yeah, bow dude. I like, dude, this is too much. When I was young then.
Speaker 1: Too, So I watched the clip where ron Our tests basically beat you up on one play. He beat you up. He caught you before you went off the curl. He stood you up, and then you tried to throw him. He adjusted to the throat. Then he trailed you out, he pulled your ship. You look. I watched to play with you. It's basically get beat up on the play bro. Composure, Yeah, bro, no one talks about composure. Fans want to see you get at it. Motherfuckers. Ain't no fake tough. I don't know where y'all get this fake tough fat to be in the NBA Play ten years, don't miss no games. It's it's we're on different levels. When when I'm talking like this, you understand like to be in this league, bro, you got to have a mental toughness to play through whatever you're playing through, not just mainly but physically. It's a different level. So for the fans sitting there watching what they watching, that's what we're giving them. But it's so many different levels of what we're doing out here that's over your head. Your perception is one thing, but what's what's really what's really going on, is a whole nother thing. That's that that that can't nobody really here tap into other than the guy that's next to you. And let me tell you something. Playoffs ain't nobody one hundred percent everybody what thirty ain't called finger of it's something. Ain't nobody fresh out here. Feel me composed? Bro, This's one thing we never talk about today's game. It's only one dude who just not injured in the playoffs. That's bron Bro. Listen, you got two sons, that's twenty something and they can't beat you. Bro, you gotta stay in the league. Listen, when Prince get to an age where he dog in your ass. You're gonna have to sit down. Don't care what you feel like you hear me when your ass fall into the garage and you you know your stability and that step back. Eight Lord, you're gonna have to be like damn Prince bad than me. I'm gonna have to sit the fuck down. That's real. Ship. If you can't beat your sons, bro, you gotta keep going. Yeah, I'm gonna be allowed. He better be able to beat me Ship and teen in like the next five years. He's gonna be eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's that's you know, you're young and strong, eighteen young'ma I'm gonna be in my fifties now. He ain't gonna better be in five years like he'll be at a Nah, he's gonna be gonna take you.
Speaker 1: Boy, Prince for the dunking boy. Look, I can't even if you feel me. Nah, I'm gonna give you that deal. Boy. You better get ready, Nah, get ready your stretching. He gonna come out to talk. He will never be able to be Yeah, Pops, bring your ass so now here. Check nigga, he'll be He'll never beg He'll never be able to beat me at once. He'll never be able to beat me, He'll never be able to put no hands, no hands said, no, none of that sad, none of that. I mean, he's want to let this go.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to Wendy.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious, Prince gone boy, All right, dog your ass a follow in the garage. All that ship, your knee, Oh man, go get your mama, all that. You know what I'm saying. It's coming, Pete. I love you dog because you're holding on to it. He keep holding on to it, Pete, hold on to it. Pee hole. I'm strong right now. I get you right right now, just maintaining what I'm doing right now. More life, I'm good, right more tell him pen you good? I see you fresh, nigga. Dog your ass, don't I gotta be there? Hey, Chris, I love you.
Speaker 3: What going back to Wenby, do you think the Spurs kind of need a level of enforce or something? So Wendy does and have to be putting that position of sticking up for himself like that.
Speaker 1: That's what's next. Okay, They're going to get like what's that? What's the boy and the what's the boy in Philly? What's what's my man? Play? The five come off the bench for they need to go get big bonum. I think they got one over there, don't They got beyondbo over there, beyond boys over there and over there he done though he'd come in and listen, Lord, he over there. He over there for that reason. He over there for there for that locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, he there for the like veteranism, you know what I'm saying, making sure everybody is leader, but he to be a leader, like it's just it's just it's just veteran. He's just getting to practice early, doing what he needs to do to be ready. And the young dudes just looking at all that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Even if he don't say much, I bet you he's super professional. He and there getting his left on early. He's definite files though.
Speaker 2: He should be there for that show the youngins how to work and how to you know, every day, how every day should look as a pro. Nobody's watching him, pe Yeah, you're watching your pants. It don't matter who it is. Because when I first came into the league, yeah I am. I'm looking at them, looking at their routine. I'm like, damn, get ready.
Speaker 1: I mean you would listen to what you said. You listen to it first. If I'm in the first or second, listen to Scott Polock. Scott Pollarum cares you was listening to Scott Pollock if he been in the league ten more years than me. And I'm saying, when need come in, we came in the same time. Okay, So you gotta listen to Scott Pollock. We're talking about a young We're talking about a young and with the old players.
Speaker 3: All right, So you're saying, yes, like an enforcer is something that you feel like should be coming up.
Speaker 1: So let me be honest man, in the bag of moves of how you set moves up the three ball is what usually someone will give you. You understand, I can't set the three ball up if I haven't set the media up. I can't get to the mini if I ain't set up a layup package or some shit to show that I can get to the rim. When I can get to the rim. Guess what that makes him do? He backs up? So, now I got room for mid range game, I got I got I got arras where I can play make within inside the three, right, But you're not gonna get a three when he knows I want a three. It's just like you know, fighting, you throwing, you keep throwing the you know, motherfucker justs in the league. Bro, I watch the three gets so exhausted that it's expected. I can expect it. And if you go mini to two trip like bro, A good defender can catch patterns on you. Man. I know you don't think you got pad man. You got a dribble pattern. You got a certain comfortability that when you when you get when you get, you know, really somebody really getting your shit, your turn your back. You gotta eskape. You got all these packages that you don't even know that you do. Someone says there that really wants to shut you down, like watch shay them and damn you see how he was guarding Murray Man. He was not only getting on the pick, he was poking at the ball. He kind of knew his movement. Bro. You get something like that, Bro, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta. He couldn't give a guy like a Metal World piece the same thing our Herrington the same thing I gotta. That's what Pump fakes us for. That's what jabs are for. That's what you know what I'm saying like, I'm just seeing the league just just exhausted, just exhaust so one two step back going left. I'm watching that be exhausted with nothing else to set it up. That should be the counter, you know, the main move should be the move. The counter should be the two. You know what I'm saying. So as I'm watching this, I'm like, man, bro, the league ain't set up no miny. That's why that's why Shade gets what he gets. Man, he gets that here yank you your fall look like you crazy. By then next time you think he's doing that, boom he took three and now he got it to where he didn't even take no driver here jab he right from the three. Man. You know, I can't think I can make that back here, Trout. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just watching the moves pattern not set anything up for no counters or not be able to go to anything else other than it. But it's very predicted, is what I'm getting at. Yeah, you seeing the same thing, Yeah, I mean, I like.
Speaker 2: I mean that's why when you look at the best scores, they guys like Shay who you know, who get to his medy, who get to the rim and then if the three there, you know what I'm saying, you take it. Saying with k Cunningham is like that too. They got a lot of similarities to their game, but they get to their spots. They yeah, yeah, and saying with Jaylen Brunston, he on that. He on that level too. And these is all the top scoring guards and they have a mir range. They got that mill range, that in between, that layup, that layup package and that, and then they used the three when it's headed off.
Speaker 1: They don't go straight to the three. They don't know like I watched I watched Ae sometimes and when he flowing lower, he take the shot that's there. You know what I'm saying, he's seeking out that tree, seeking out that three. You can tell it's predictable. Yeah, so you know what, No, I'm not going for no of yours. You're gonna have to go. I'm gonna let you go to the rim. And then you don't want to go to the rim, and then you circle out like you know what I'm saying, Like, Okay, he I don't want to go to the rim. Take the two, Okay, cool, I'm just play the three then and then if he don't want no twos. So I feel like if Paul Pierce is going to go left and get a left hand layup, he gotta go right at some point. You got the ball ten times, you can't go ten first five? This like, nah, Bro, it's an art to that, you know. It's like, Lord, I hate to put it like this, but it's just like when you see a girl and y'all, boom, y'all, finna hit the dance fo and you almost like somebody you want to then boom, y'all, y'all, y'all in the You know what I'm saying that look patter it, Bro, I'm telling you that's a real thing. That is a real thing. Scores. You can ask him. Me see him right here. They know how to set people up with pump fakes, jabs, and all you're doing is trying to keep a motherfucker off and whatever he give you within your packet, that's what you take. Oh man, he just stumbling. I got the two jib but let me take this boom next time. Oh. I like he went for the pump and all that is is set up right. All that has to be something like a dance, something that you feel something that you're in tune with the defender.
Speaker 2: Got more as a score. He gotta get to the defender's body. Got to take tools, bro, But you gotta take the tooth. They give me you a driving like, you take it, You take it, You take it all five time? Dad, guess what six time?
Speaker 1: He'd adjust? Man, You keep taking the lay up right when he take the lay up. That's when you come back to the threes. You know what I'm saying, But you gotta have a answer for each level you go to. You gotta have an answer for that three, answer at that mini, and an answer at the rim. You know what I'm saying. But he has the speed, the strength, and the ball handle to physically wear down his opponent. And what I mean by like like this is what I used to do on I look at up the scores today. It's the same thing. You gotta get to your defender's body. You gotta you gotta put.
Speaker 2: Your head, your shoulder in his chest all goddamn game long. Think about what Shaye doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Every time? You're gonna put a shoulder in your chair every time. I'm not gonna this ain't no dancing, No I'm coming right at you. Boom you cut that off on spinning, but boom again. Leaning to you, like you know what I'm saying. Think about the Jaylen brust A gonna do that. He always feeling his man bowl, constantly getting his shoulder in the chest.
Speaker 2: Yes, can't come of constantly shoulder in your chest. You gotta put offensively you. It can't just be dancing.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going straight to your body, defend feel you.
Speaker 2: He gotta fucking feel you bowl and that's that wears you down. That kid ooh ooh, I know motherfuckers hate guard him. Johnson from uh San Antonio.
Speaker 1: Boy, he put his He done your work.
Speaker 2: You gonna put his body into your chest and you're gonna it's demoralized doing he.
Speaker 1: Like seven driveles man, And it's two. It's it's that, It's that one. It's that. It's that to the chests. That unit runs, he giving out g union runs. He in your chest. He going through what I'm saying, all the good scores, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Think about what I'm sayying on pressure because now you're like, damn, I don't know if this he gonna pull up my family, but I'm putting him in danger and then you're doing it all gain.
Speaker 1: The riff gonna call something, but think about it. If not, if he's backing off in foul trouble, boom, I'm all this all day. That's when you start seeing Preston this is all day because I didn't set him up with this other boom boom boom. Now I'm getting to this. Oh this is open right here in the middle. You know what I'm saying. When you do you got to do that, and you know what that is. That's when you control the defense. Yeah, you're doing defense like no, I don't care who your defend is. Yeah, he's gonna eat. That's almost like shot not that's like shot taking jump hooks where he could just take the one dribble be in the rim.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I gotta see what type of presence you're giving me defense. So when I do this, if you ain't showing no resistance, this is gonna be a long knife for you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do you take an account your bag and moves depending on the guy's reputation. Oh yeah, you gotta be careful with some guys. Yeah, absolutely, I'm saying Vince Carter who's known as a as a score. And then next night and you in Indiana and you got ship at stack five and you got Al Harrington, then you got you know, a metal world piece. Like you know what I'm saying. Y'all got back to back, So you know, Vince, y'all gonna be probably in the offensive battle. Yeah, you know when you know what it is, right, Yeah, for sure, that cool shit off. You take the king, go off, you put the hard hat on, right, put the best load up. You already know what time of It's the same thing with both of them, really yeah, yeah, because because medical score too. Yeah that's another thing. But you know what he was on though, Yeah, for sure it'll be a different type of style. See what meta was a lot different than everybody in the league.
Speaker 2: For me because most players at my position at the two, at the three, I was stronger than all of them pretty much boom post work all day with him. You know, you gotta take him on a little perimeter and you can't be out here dancing with him. You just you just gotta go right at him.
Speaker 1: Pull up, go to the whole shoulder in his chest, want to dribble, pull ups, you know what I'm saying, that post of that night is gonna be you know here, I mess with him because he's strong as a lot of it. You know what I'm saying. You have to get some respect for him. Oh yeah, we always respected. We went at it all the time. When when was the moment when you're like, man, let me hold on, man, let me get some respect from this. Because every time I've seen yr player was always on that level. It looked like it.
Speaker 2: But like when me and him, I'll see him after the game, I got that, you know what I'm saying, the floor on the floor.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: Matter, man, he was gonna be like that with everybody, and I know that, And I'm like, you know, so I had to throw a couple of balls back at him. You know, we always was tangled up. We always was tangled up. This go back from day one in Indiana.
Speaker 1: All the defenders you do that too, Q Meta out we just be in to me. I'm just saying, these all the guys and I seen you get tangled.
Speaker 2: Up with because I bring such a physical presence on offense and they bring a physical presence on defense. When that clash, you know, that's a clash with them now they like hold on. They used to throwing out blows, but when they get somebody else that's booming boom and doing the same thing, it's a clash and controlling guy. Yeah, yeah, So that's like always been a like hold on now like hold on and they doing the same thing though they like what hold.
Speaker 1: On, I'm pete now and shoot, I'm pee hold on now just sink.
Speaker 2: So that's a clash with them, and that's why then we always had like a little like like a little friction here and there, but it's always been love.
Speaker 1: We'll show with the Lakers, Nate, see, I want to.
Speaker 3: Go back to just Spurs Wolves really quick. Game six is Friday, Spurs are up three to two. Do the Spurs close out Friday?
Speaker 1: What do you guys think? Me personally, I don't think so. I think the Wolves understand the moment and then plays well, and the Wolves plays well in pressure situations like this, So I'm looking I'm looking for them to actually take this to a game seven. I don't know, man, I just think I'm not sure. I've watched the games and I'm not sure what offensively that the Wolves can hang. They hat on you know what I'm saying. Ant Man has to work way too hard to score, and then random ain't really found no shooting rhythm, you know. Times when I see him going one on one with Wimby, that's like a recipe for disaster. So he got to find a way to take advantage of the guys who are smaller than him, get it into where you can bring Winby out, because it's a struggle in the paint for Rando right now. So I'm just trying to put a finger on, like what can they really do offensively? Whereas San Antonio vote him out two times and Wolves won the one game where Winby got ejected, So I'm just like, damn, we can easily point to that game, but it was no Winby effect in that game.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, woo doo the Wolves adjustment. Now, listen, they do have one thing I believe they can do for me. I think you gotta sit go there. I don't think he.
Speaker 1: Can play the rest of the series because, for one, he's not stopping Winby, he's not blocking shots, he's not rebounding at a high level, and he's not scoring.
Speaker 2: So and then while he's in there, Winby sits in the paint. So now all the drives Winby is sagged, you know, on the pigs in there. So now if I can get like reading and start life line up to where Womby cannot be in the paint and stretch the defense a little bit more, that's the adjustment I would make. That's the only thing I could see the Wolves doing, because offensively it's bogged down because Weinby sits there and he's just out there target practice on them blocks just or if he's not blocking it, you you you just you're just throwing up something and it's not even It's like, man, he's just sitting in the paint.
Speaker 1: So that's that just I say, Rudy got to sit the rest of the series until we figure how we can get more drives to the basket without Winny standing there. So you think bringing in to start for go Beart, Yeah, to go Bear and Cornet. You think Gobert dominates that that off the bench matchup because Cornett, because.
Speaker 2: That's a better match up with Cornett, now exact Cornet. Yeah, he should be matching with Cornett come in and that's when he comes in.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that nas read when because women scoring anyway. Yeah, he's scoring, but he's not gonna be getting those wide open threes because it's a little more agile to b And then you know, Wenby's not gonna post them up. Gona not a lot one or two. But dude, you know, don't push him out of the post. But he can get out to the pop rolling though. That's the problem. See what red, you can switch that picking roll now if women popping to the three, bro, he throwing that bitch up. Can't nobody stop that ship? You remember when Luca was doing that ship with the kid from a duke. Yeah, no, but the switch is gonna be with they getting threes on off that ship. Bro. They bringing in those corners and off the lob. You gotta come in and they're kicking it to Champagne and you know what I'm saying, and for sale. They they're not switching the lot. You gotta switch with something. The wolves can beat them, bro, the wolves can beat them though. They got listen, Julius Randall gotta be right. He gotta be in there in that mold where he just going and they stopping him. Sometimes I think he just didn't like he in a gray area where he's thinking. You can see him thinking, you know, yeah, if they don't make that adjustment, then it's gonna be tough. It's gonna be really tough. And then I think, if I'm just the league, Okay, see sitting getting rest, New York sitting getting rest. You know how this gold Pete you know you if who is that Detroit going home? And then you got many. Man, if you said, Antonio, you gotta close this out. If you're trying, if you're trying to, you do you know what? You don't want to be in a game seven with these not many?
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Mini has shown we could come in your place and beat you. We can come into a big game like they went in Denver. You hear me, Bro, If a team can do it, Bro, it's Minnesota. Bro, I'm telling you don't. You don't want to fuck around with this type of animal, man, because I usually I showed you he can hear it. Man, I'm trying to tell you, man, Minnesota got like four five options that Yeah, it is high volumein he shoe, but man, wings Man, we get to see it's about It's about time we see a jade mcdamn sighting, you know, with his joke. You know what I'm saying, trying to keep his level and what he doing at that's really hard. So he's due for a really good game. He he shows up in big games, nas Reed shows up. You know what I'm saying, bones and Aye, you man, they got it, they got they got some pieces. Boy junior kid playing well.
Speaker 2: In order to win in this league, in order to win a championship, there's gonna be nights where you need a guy that you would expect to get you twenty five, get you twenty five on a game you don't expect Bonner who got Bonner nigga? You know what I'm saying, Like like like the kid from Who Got and Bonner? Who was ship Nigga killing us?
Speaker 1: Let's get to these Hey, hey man, I gotta Nate. I know you go ahead. I'm probably fucking up your production. Sorry, Nate, what you're doing? If you're brown man, you gotta swept by Okay. See, yeah, I thought he had a a really good year. I mean think about over forty lord, Like, yeah, I don't think people really understand this. Ain't this ain't Aaron Rodgers type shit. This This motherfucker's still in the twenties averaging, and he took a you know, lesser role. And what's next for brother? What do you think is next? Man? When I start thinking about it, I look at all the goats, you know what I'm saying. And bron Is is in these conversation, like when I think of Jordan, when Jordan came to the Wizards, he never took a secondary role, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The only one that really took a secondary role but kind of still was first role was Kareem with magic.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Kobe never took a secondary role. Bird never.
Speaker 2: Like it's like for Lebron to come back, that's we're asking him to be the third best player, you know what I'm saying for a guy at that level, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's.
Speaker 1: Unfamiliar territory for him. So like mentally, I'm like, you know, like, come on, like I'm Bron and I like fucked up. Yeah, exactly, got me fucked up? And you know what's he been more fucked up? Yeah? That was man? Yeah. J's interaction before all the hamp the darwen Ham and all that shit. Man, them niggas is on the same page. They had great combos. They started a podcast. You know, I listened to some of that shit to sound cool. Then I watched the relationship like, oh, that shit deteriorated right in front of our face. Like, I don't know what. I think he's over this. Oh no, he looked like he was. He looked he looked weathered, brood, he looked like he's over the la the la.
Speaker 2: It's just getting disrespectful at this point, like if I'm if I'm Lebron retire, like like, you know, he ain't got a deal, He don't have to accomplish nothing else. He don't have to prove nothing else too, bro. But but I know, but like if he love it, okay, I get it, and he's willing to like say, all right, I'll be the third or fourth best player on the team, and you can still play.
Speaker 1: Pay you can still play, and you can still play. You still have twenty What you have twenty five? No? You have like twenty No, no you have more than twenty. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Twenty one?
Speaker 1: Thank you stop payting on here, bro, twenty twenty one. That's the same thing. No, it's not Nigga age twenty and Nigga's twenty one.
Speaker 3: That's technically twenty point nine, But the fuck all.
Speaker 1: That's te Oh that's twenty that's like two old points, say average twenty one at forty nine. I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm may busting as a third option. But does he want to do that for the Lakers? Does he want to do that for another team?
Speaker 1: Be the third option?
Speaker 2: This is Lebron James were talking about, so like like just walking in there, I know it's like, nah, he ain't feeling no third option unless.
Speaker 1: He just want to play ball. You know what I'm saying, Like, come on, okay, let's say you tired. What's gonna pay you no? Nine figures to come in here and talk basketball? Oh?
Speaker 3: You see the Brady deal?
Speaker 1: I mean you think get a Brady deal? That's Brady. Ain't nobody ever gonna get that deal? You know what I'm saying, Shit, we're gonna get a Brady deal. I don't know I got seven ship they put. You know what I'm saying, you see that whole thing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want to bring something up. There was an article that came out this morning from ESPN dot com where they talked to Lebron. Dave mcmadhaman did, and he said he had a great relationship with JJ Redick, but he said he felt taken for granted when Rob Polinka gave Reddick the game ball after James broke the NBA wins record. So there was a game where JJ Redick got his one hundredth career win and Lebron also got all time wins and they gave the ball to Reddick instead of.
Speaker 1: Lebron, like, feature mean, all the time he got the most wins in all time. Yeah, like just oh okay, all the time.
Speaker 3: Wins record in the NBA Lebron got. It was the same game JJ Reddick got a hundred wins and Polenka gave the ball to JJ Reddick instead. And I guess that in this article it says that Lebron did not like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lebron should have said, hey, no, run that ball, Like if I felt that way at the time, I've been like, Doc, let me get that.
Speaker 1: Lebron is bigger than Rob Polenka. I'm sorry, Yeah, but I mean he should say something though, right he's broun as men. It shouldn't be like a feelings.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be like a feelings and then tell somebody else if I see that, and I notice that right there in the locker room in real time, let me get that dog like run now. You know what I'm saying, I don't believe and you have to come back months later and then like, but.
Speaker 3: Do you think this being put out in the media is kind of some breadcrumbs of any sort that you would think.
Speaker 1: I think it's a setup. I think I think ahead bad. I just don't think that should be like the issue, Like I think that's like reaching sound calculating, like he's getting ready to set up. It's like the Jaylen Brown shit. All of a sudden, Jaylen Brown goes on this joint. People don't like what he said, right, you feel some type of way about now he's the villain now any time I'll trade him for Giannis And like, all of a sudden, now he's a bad guy. And I think I think Ron is bigger than Rob Policker, you know what I'm saying. Obviously Rob is GM and he can play it all the ship. But to the game, yeah, man, get out the way man, this ain't But you see the movie, right, And I think if he really felt some type of way right then and there, he could have actually did something about it, if you know, versus letting us you know what I mean, hand those doors. You have the ability to say, you have the ability to do if you really feel some type of way. You have the relationships to where you can get everybody in the room and you know what I'm saying, so way to do everything. But in that situation, Yeah, I'm like Pete Man, you stand on that and say something, or you swing that big dog, Let me get that, get JJ another ball, let me get this one bigger than everybody in there. I think Lebron should retire, and you think he should be Tyler, Yeah, I think he should.
Speaker 2: Man, just like for the simple fact that at the age that he still receives the criticism that he still does. I no, no, not the greats wasn't getting this criticism, Like nobody was criticizing Kobe when he wasn't going to the playoffs in this last year. They were just enjoying his moments, Like the same with Jordan Washington. They were talking about can he win without shot?
Speaker 1: No? No, you talking about in his last year, in his last two years when they were he was coming off something. Yeah, he was he didn't play, he wasn't in an.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying nobody was attacking him or criticizing them when they wasn't going to the playoffs, saying with Jordan when he went to Washington, was just enjoying them to continue to still play for the simple fact that man, it's forty one and we still critiquing him like he twenty five and should be winning envy or winning championships.
Speaker 1: Still saying that. It's just that's what. That's what. Ain't nobody saying that shit? Yeah he gets here like saying that, yeah, there is. They just just the criticism he gets still, man, you still get criticism. Man. Listen, there's two other players on his team that they consider to be more productive. That's Ron. That's fucking with bro. Yeah, Okay, you're forty plus and you feel some type of way because your forty plus and still have the ability to so you feel not entitled, but a certain way. Yeah, Okay, reality is that these two niggas are a little more bad than you, So get over yourself. This is business, bro, This ain't about something. I didn't get a ball, man, It got a thousand balls back there. It's how he did it in the Lord Lloyd used to getting whatever he won't, Bro, you hear what I'm saying, So this is all leveraging to me, Bro, this sounds like super leveraging. Oh okay, I'm gonna create some bargaining chips here. Yeah, you remember when you know what I'm saying, it's dat Patty and then you put that in it. You know what I'm saying. You see that movie Pee, you see that leveraging chip where it's going, or at least what it looks like. Yeah, it was time for me to move, you know. You know, now all this shit coming out, what's they got to do with putting the ball in the bucket? What's they got to do with making us better? Once they got to do with you know, the person there that we need to be to be in the West, to make us to you know what I'm saying, how were we gonna Luca back? Well? How can we be better? Like all this other shit that ain't got nothing to do with basketball is you know what I'm saying, it's affecting the main thing. I think if he continues to play, it's gonna taking further away from the goat talk because like if you keep doing seasons, even though you have you have lunge avity, you still aving the twenty. You're still an all star caliber if you keep the go talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like he's fueling itself away from being in the gold talks. If he continues to play and like we're saying, oh played this long, nigga, this up.
Speaker 1: Listen, he got swept, so that's gonna go on the resume. Jordan Ku never did this at forty nigga fuck as you talk about no nigga. Kareem came back and we had to do had to do a bunch of Kung Fu Kenny shit to come back and have Lord, Like, what are you talking about? Man? This man finna kill every record that's a live It's finna say Lebron all the way down. That's what he's doing. And he got his sons, may be about to have his whole family and his man. If it's Dornicle, who she damn it would make you feel what I'm saying, Bro, you see what's going on. This is a takeover, bro. This is like a revanitsed where you ain't gonna remember damn near nothing. This is a takeover, bro, we're going to two thirties that she gonna say, Oh, bron, you hear what I'm saying to you? Forty forty P forty the motherfucker over forty P catch a live dunking on niggas hollering at nigga's row. Broke, Come on, bro forty one broke, bro Yeah, I get me. You hear what I'm saying to you. I'm being honest here that motherfucking what you seeing y'all? No, forty old nigga, I've never seen look like this in life. And if so, bring him up his name kung Fu Kenny and he don't exist. You understand who say it to you? But this is the thing. Hold on that.
Speaker 2: Listen because he's still because he still looks like this at this age, even at the age of forty one, we expect him to win.
Speaker 1: We expect him to win a championship even at this age. Because he is so great at this age, we still put the expectation like, oh, he should be in contention. Then still, if you're thinking that you don't know ball, you don't understand how are you watching OKC are you watching the bus?
Speaker 2: So they put real niggas or the Lakers seed in the West. There's people having beliefs that since Lebron is performing at such a high level, they supposed to win a championshow they.
Speaker 1: Don't know ball. They're just Lebron lovers and want to see Bron on the court. When you start tapping it into how you gotta win the championship, you gotta have Luca, you gotta have a ar, you gotta have a big that's DC, and you gotta have a guy like Lebron that can get you influence and whistle, and then you gotta have a great cash. You're going up against fucking uh OKC, the ringing m VP, that's going crazy. If Luca was healthy, you think they can get okay? See hell o, no, do you are you watching the buzz saw? You ain't watching the bus saw? Man. Listen, bro, these boys are South. You ever see piranhas in the bottom of a team? You had a fish tank before? No, right, I had a fish tank before, about about two houses big. At the bottom of it. It was a whole piranha teape. That's what the okay See, they're just sitting there current they win't for the Spurs joined to hit this water bro. Bro. Listen, Bro, Bro, they are they are in Mold. Bro. You remember how we hear We was like, yeah we get the Detroit we about Bro, they are in Mold And that's what you gotta have. The bron lovers that want to see him out here and see him kill the longevity, that's what they're doing. They want to see him winning that championship because of the s longevity, but him playing and him being out here and dominating young guys and still still getting it off. Pat, I ain't no great, never did no ship like this. No, that's not He is killing all the goats. You know, goat played past forty and look like this. Yeah, ever.
Speaker 2: Gives it, just gives the critic more, ammo. You know, critic is just pulling shit out of his ass and herd. This is how people create the narratives. But like so I said, the longer he played, he pulls himself out of the gold conversation. If he continues to get swept, because they always gonna put that on there. They're gonna add that to like, oh he got swept four times, because I spend the narrative of all week since they lost, Oh this is the fourth time in his career, he got swept, like why are we talking about that? And then so it's adding and it's pulling him a little bit further away if he continues to play and on these teams that have no opportunity to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I disagree with you or that. I think the longer he plays, I think he starts to step on every record, every goat that played before already done already. Though it ain't he got all the rants already because he had to play, because he has to get up, lace him up, come out there, perform. Ain't. No nigga did this like he's starting to tap into another goat's of his own. You know what I'm saying, If Jordan going to d C tarnish his legacy, I don't think that tarnish is letter. A lot of people don't even remember it. I think it was just more like for the people that remember Jordan going to d C, do you think that it tarnished anything with those with those fants. I don't think it tarnished anything because it was like the second retirement that's come back to a team. So all this was well. So the Jeorde to Washington was more like a.
Speaker 2: Just like a tour for him, like like just like tour, like a farewell tour, Like we just got a chance to see Jordan because he unexpectedly retired at his peak. He just came up a third championship and we dietning just we didn't really get a chance to honor that, you know that this was his last year. It just was like, well, he done. So him coming back was like more of a farewell tour for him for those years in Washington. So just like every think about it, Washington was weak, but every game he played in was sold out. Every game he played in, it was a different arena. Here, take this gift, Jordan, like you know what I'm saying. So that was like his farewell too. He didn't get while he was with the Bulls. So when Mike came back, I think everybody was. First off, the league had a bunch of new faces. The league had a bunch of new stars that were coming into their own you know what I'm saying. And obviously he had, like he said, at the top of your at the top of your top you you you quit like you just stopped.
Speaker 1: He just stopped, you know. So that shocked all of us. And then you got like a bunch of young twos and threes. That's n OL league that are really fucking good. And when Michael Jordan coming back talking competitive, Hey, I want to play against the Vince Carters, the Kobe Bryants to Paul Pierce and trasing me, he man, these are the next ins that's going to the So we're like, oh shit. So I think it was a It was a parody there of an old school and a young school wanting to see, man, let me see I might look against uh you know, hey, y'all, what do he look like against that? You know what I'm saying. And that, and when he came back, held his own, gave a couple forties, played eighty two, showed up, it became a It became like a farewell tour, you know what I'm saying. But I don't think it tarnished anything. I think the way he went out and the way him and he and the owner Abe went out, I think put like an astrost on how he actually exited the league, you know. But I also think that he was setting up things himself, leveraging wise to go over and leverage you know, Milwaukee, to leverage you know, the Charlotte situation. So yeah, I think he was trying to find a place to be an owner and understand that whole thing. So I think that was the first part of that. You know, Mike Jordan going to to d C was a leveraging point, you know what I'm saying, and it worked out for him. But I don't think it tarnished anything. Just a quick reminder at age thirty nine in his last year, he plays all eighty two games, scores twenty points a game. He was catching the ball with the buck shot. Like I think the disrespect to Mike and know what I'm saying brought I think we don't understand. Oh that was he was thirty nine, he blocked he caught Ron Murky. He's been playing to his forties.
Speaker 3: No, No, but he played eighty two games that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty nine, which was really hard in a very physical league, you know what I'm saying. Like it was more of can he do it? And then he came out and did it and played eighty two games. Bro Come on, man, he don't what year was that? Three? So he had already been retired five years.
Speaker 3: No, four season. Prior to that, he had two seasons in Washington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, two seasons, three years one and he was still cooking. He was still higher. That's wow. He was older, but he was still created to retirements fade at two of them.
Speaker 3: So okay, s he's eight known the post season and A J. Mitchell his nineteen five I.
Speaker 1: Called that ship? Did I not call that ship? Yes? I caught that ship. I called it. I told y'all on draftman, queue it up. Remember we went to trade boom hit hit video right there, but.
Speaker 3: A sneaky trade. I'm curious what you guys think is Jared McCain went to the sty Thunder.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that was the that was the steal of the of the trade.
Speaker 3: So he last year he was the leting rookie of the year's averaging like sixteen a game. He hurts his knee, he sits out. He comes back this season. I think Edgecombe and you know Maxi, their emergence kind of took away some of his minutes. So now he gets a fresh opportunity.
Speaker 1: It took that style away to Nate. You know when when they when edge Combe and they weren't there and it was just him and Maxie. He had kind of the eds comb position to just you know, green light free, make things happen around, playmate hit threes. He was all over the place. He's making play great hands scrappy. Listen. Can you imagine? What's the kid that's in okay? See? Is his name Williams? Is it ton of Williams? What's the little twenty number twenty five for? Okay? See the kid that was hurt last year coming in here just getting money.
Speaker 3: This is j Mitchell who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Got some game I'm talking about. He was hurt last year. Yeah, him and McCain in a bat. Listen, bro, yeah, I listen, Okay, see he got better. Quietly, quietly, bro, I'm telling you he came out of nowhere. I did not see that coming. Him and McCain. That's a great backcourt. And then Shave's out right now with abdomino. Bro, Listen. That's when you get to develop that, that's when you get to play with all that you feel me on real shit, I called this pe. You know what Io and Bones are doing up there in Minnesota? Or what's my boy name? Kean from Sack and him and shrumper and shoulder. Are you seeing this little two guard passed. It's like a little twin turbo pack. Bro, it's the new D I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling you, and you're saying that with Mitchell, McCain.
Speaker 1: And Mitchell are the kings of this. You now have a problem with what you are you watching. First off, you're watching okay, see with the eight with the aight o bun saw and then what's his name again? Aj A Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Aj Mitchell nineteen five and four in the playoffs and mister mckinne. Bro he makes less than three million dollars. Bro.
Speaker 1: Listen, Bro, he was hurt so he didn't play. But Bro, he's been like a breath of fresh affter him. Bro, he shaking. Now take her down there, seven to ten minute rest. If you want to p in the in the in the in the in the offense will sustain he putting pressure. You remember what you were saying, coming down here, going to somebody chest. That's his game, coming down here in your chest, in this shade, layup package, er package, all that shit you watching. You're watching okac You see what they're doing. Yeah, they ready for it. Finland Champs. They better than they was last year because guys got better. They got no ego on there. You got different guys every night effect the game, and it's like damn like and you got them on good deals, like McCain is still on a rookie deal.
Speaker 2: And then you got Mitchell he I think he did a three year, eight million something, yeah a deal. And you so now you get players like that. You got all your your big mint yo, yo, your stars is all signed. So you get at least a couple more years.
Speaker 1: But and you got some picks in the long run. They built for the long pea. We're in the old k C dynasty right now.
Speaker 2: Lord, Yeah, they built for the long run because they can as long as you keep your cord together if you can, and then you just you could keep rotating them other pieces because it's gonna be other pieces like that, uh that you're gonna be able to.
Speaker 1: Keep what you something.
Speaker 2: You just got to keep drafting well these rookies because you're gonna have to eventually gonna have to pay these guys in a couple of years or next year.
Speaker 1: So you got to add some really good rookie. He's like, like you've been.
Speaker 2: Doing, just keep doing what you're doing. You a farmhouse that you get the guys come over to get experience. And I'm seeing the same thing in San Antonio. You're getting production from guys they got dumb about it. You're getting production of guys who making less than five million probably should be getting twenty.
Speaker 1: Million cast over sale. Yeah, they should be getting there. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You see gets a lot of parody with those two. Well, I mean, just on how the two franchises are growing with their It's it's just the model, It's what I'm saying. The model. Yeah, I mean, if you have to draft, well, gotta develop, bro.
Speaker 2: You gotta draft, well, you gotta develop and draft well, like something together.
Speaker 1: P You just can't draft it's not developed.
Speaker 2: The thing I don't like is the coach is the first one to get acts because of the GM's doing. You know what I'm saying, Like you look at GMS, the coach may feel a certain way about a player, and then you look up, like you know, over there, Daryl Mourray got fired. I mean you look up, he traded Jared McCain on a rookie deal.
Speaker 1: Like what is going on? Really? Like now?
Speaker 2: So now now you're stuck in the red with these aging veterans, where Okay, if you wanted to get off one of him, at least you got another trade chip and McCain who got some value to package with Georgia or MB But you gave.
Speaker 1: Up a chip a major trip.
Speaker 2: You gotta understand, this kid was in Rookie of the Year talks when he was like and he was getting he was hurt. But then you saw VJ. Edgecombe come along. You're supposed to keep them guys who are good on rookie deals in your system.
Speaker 1: That was your three headed monster right there that you gave away for nothing. Man, Now now you see where he at and okay, see, okay, got charged and they got a chance to run the table to Pete on some real ship. I don't see anybody other than the Spurs in Minnesota, A couple other teams you can name, you know, actually being uh maybe the Knicks. They get some depth, you know what I'm saying. But they are their their their strength, pet is their depth when you take out Kso and Caruso comes in that level of of of of of of defense and intensity and he starts picking you up a whole nother way. Like that ship is a buzz all right, now, bro.
Speaker 2: They got so much value in these frans for franchises to move forward, like because like you got, you got, everybody is searching. Everybody's gonna keep in a close eye on San Antonio and okay see for the next four to five years, and they're gonna be trying to snip them from some of them players because the money gonna be coming up, and it's gonna be like, oh, let me get him, boom, let me get him. Man, you're gonna have they're gonnay, ain't gonna be able to resign them like.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got team options on Hartenstein, lou Door, Wallace and you got, you got, you got.
Speaker 1: You can bring you can bring all of them back for one more year team option.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that's the team. They're gonna have to opt into it. But problem because you pick it up.
Speaker 1: You pick it up. We pick it up for one more year and then we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: One hundred and eighty six million this year and next year it's two hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 1: Dig Yeah, well we gotta pick it up. So yeah, I know, I'm just this is what Danny fucked it up. Danny Foie man on that team. Man, you win doll. You're supposed to run the team. Man, supposed to let that team run four five years. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And they young too, Bro.
Speaker 3: Quickly want to touch on the draft lottery. So last week I asked you guys, who what team would you want to see get the number one pick? Washington was one of the teams we named, and the lottery ball still in their favor. Here's what you guys think about the draft lottery and also the Pacers getting screwed out of the draft.
Speaker 1: And went to the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Right he exit fell to five, so the Clippers got it back.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Pee, what's your thoughts on the draft? Bro? Washington Wizards got the first pick Anthony Davis lucky charm is a real thing. H What I'm saying, what you're doing? Are you watching anything? Peak this? So the draft happens, right, pick comes out? Yeah, they put they put the camera on the board. The boy didn't look all excited. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, you had low energy or you know, just woke up. He was tired, you know what I'm saying. Tired. Right then they show Hish y'all watching, Are y'all watching? Are you watching any of the draft?
Speaker 3: I definitely tuned into the draft lottery. You saw his three people the combine you're saying.
Speaker 1: So the combine he's combined and looked like he was you know what I'm saying, like he was all interested or whatever. I don't know. I don't know what I'm looking at. I'm just looking. I'm observing. Tell me your thoughts on Washington Wizards getting the number one pick in uh? Yeah, two?
Speaker 3: So to mention in Utah has been one.
Speaker 1: So do you think they I think those who swap? I think you think those who swap? You think you think Utah tries to get a j at the eleventh hour? Oh and do you like that if he goes to Utah versus going to Washington.
Speaker 2: Well, if he goes I like this Utah, that means Utah will have to put in a player.
Speaker 1: That's already there in the trade.
Speaker 3: Would get the job done? You think to get one.
Speaker 1: A Bailey and two should get the job done. Bringing one of them? I mean that would I would definitely I would do that if from Washington Bailey Washington, I'll do that, damn. So Okay, Washington. Okay, that's good for both teams. It's good for both teams. But if ain't Bailey, so you moving as Bailey for agent, get to play with them together and get it all together. And I get a Bailey and Darrin Peterson.
Speaker 3: And then you have George aj Debanta, Triple J Lowry Mark.
Speaker 2: It's good for both teams. It works because Washington gonna get a two guard and.
Speaker 3: Wants to play the one. He has mentioned he wants to be a point guard in the Yeah.
Speaker 1: He bet a chill on that. Well, they got Trey Young in Washington.
Speaker 3: If they do that, I don't know, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: He fits perfectly. And man, you want to listen. You see our Cooper flag. Life was a little easier with Anthony Davis on the floor. Glin. Anthony Davis still draws a lot of attention, draws double teams, can pass. He's a really good passer. Obviously got perimeter game. He draws. You know, a double team, bro, you can really learn something off a big guy like that. And then Trey Young probably one of the best point guards we got in our league. That you know what I'm saying, Like Washington, Washington got some pieces man, they got the kid, not not Key Day, but what's the name Keith Sean? I like him and the kid what's the other kid name that that's up there? He got a bad damn what's his name? He got the boyman K.
Speaker 3: Johnson from Texas.
Speaker 1: Johnson and Key Shawn Keith Shank Shawn and uh yeah them to them too nice. I saw when they had all that talent up in Washington. I watched how they how them two was really standing up Washington. Got some promise. Man, Yeah, I like I like him. Next year, I like them the battle for a playoff spot. They're gonna better in the heat or some of them teams that's in the I don't matter who the heat are. They just well coached. I don't know. Culture. Yeah, he's gonna always play hard every day. I don't care who they put in there. I can't say anybody can be better than me. I don't know. I won't want better for Bam though. That's why I say that. Man, Miami such a a dope place to play, dope culture, you know. I hope they I hope they have obviously to able to get some good players to come down there. Man, Any noise to this, Uh Jannis and uh Jaylen Brown. Uh that you're doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I do that because I won with these guys already. Like first off, Jonas is hurt the last couple of years and Jalen is younger. That's not even something.
Speaker 1: I'm not even entertaining that, Like it's nothing that I can just say, like based on the injuries basically he being older, and I got a guy that's been in the system, that's one I won with. I can't I can't break that. I can't overthink it. That's doing too much, too much. So we're thinking of like, don't even there's nothing even to think about it. Really, you just gotta add to what's already there. Add to that. You're the Celtics and you got a chance to get in bed. Do you go get in beat? No, he doesn't fit what we're trying to do over here. But I need a utility, big Hargenstein. But your boy in New York, what's the boy come off the bench, Mitch Robinson.
Speaker 2: We need like bringing up I really don't like that for the Celtics system. I need I like Hardenstein because the Celtics can go get in with the trade exception.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, But he fits. He fit.
Speaker 2: I like what Kate bring like the next big I bring. He gotta be out of stretch the defense. He got to be in the same mode as like our Harford or persingers.
Speaker 1: Don't take them play the fun. But my five gotta be at a knockdown shot. You just sell utility five. What are you talking about that can knock down shots?
Speaker 3: So another trade exception guy that fits in that would.
Speaker 1: Be Miles mos Turner.
Speaker 2: He might fit a little better actually, when I look at the fit of what the Celtics need at that spot.
Speaker 1: Guy who stretched the floor like like you got a bag though, and I think he got to become a better I wish he was a better rebounder for them though. He fits what you're talking about, and he got a big number with him though you know what I'm talking about. It's right there, trade reception twenty.
Speaker 3: Eight, right around that window, run around that, right around Mox shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's it's should be an interesting summer, right Yeah. I think you just add to what the Soul's already doing. I don't think you need to make a major trade.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a crazy summing.
Speaker 1: Unless it's financial. You know, he got new owner, so you never know.
Speaker 3: Let's just think of this is up in the air, Brown, up in the air, KD up in the air. We haven't had an off season, Like it's gonna be a dope, yo.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe that they're gonna be really searching for trays for Inmbeed. I believe there's gonna be people making calls for Giannis. I mean, we already know John Morant's gonna be in the in the conversations, there's a lot of conversations that's gonna be had it happened, I don't know, but it's a lot of names that's gonna be thrown in conversations.
Speaker 1: This something. And I just want to take a second to do a rest in peace to Brandon Clark, respecially to his family and to the whole Memphis organization. Yeah, and we lost Jason Collins, former teammate ours. You know, a guy who I actually been knowing and played again since we was like probably like twelve years old out here in the California circuit. Yeah, that was That's like, it don't even matter if you know the guy in the NBA or you or you don't like you just it just feel a certain way one of your your brethren is passed, you know, especially being young, and then especially what Collins, being a teammate of his jac you know, and being around them and everything, and you look up and you see the news. It's never it's just like it's like a family member pasted. Like because when I heard, I didn't even believe it. It was just like, no, come on now, and it kind of like hit me. It like hit me. I had to sit there and be like damn. You know, it just makes you bring appreciation. So you know, even like this, And I was telling my family, you know, my kids, and I love y'all every day, you know, don't take nothing for granted. Don't take to each other for granted, don't take days for granted. You know it Saturday. It comes to like things of this nature that just make you realize that when we should be like realizing it every single day. Yeah. Just he was cool people man, real talk, had a personality, laid back, he was chilled and I played against him for years. When I first played with Paul, actually first time I played him and his brother was in Vegas and they had like a little edge to him, and you know it battled all through the years and stuff, but we finally got to be teammates and d Bean and also in Brooklyn, and yeah, he was dealing with you know, living his truth and really like coming out of his own shell and shit. But yeah, he was cool. Man. He was a great teammate and great for the locker room man. Shout out to JC Man and the Collins family. Man, rest in peace, my boy man. Keep loving each other, man taking the truth. Babse