Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday. It's Thursday. The week is already almost over. It is flown by. We have all kinds of system talk to talk about tonight and email talk. You're not gonna believe what's happening at the NSA quote random attacks on eighty five year old men. There's so much to get to tonight. I want to make sure I remind you of this. Tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday all three hours, Ask me anything. Get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. Now let's begin on something. I know everyone's been talking today about what happened at the d NC headquarters last night. Maybe you just woke up that man, you really slept in, but maybe you just woke up and you want to know what's happening. Okay, So a bunch of little animals, a bunch of street communists pro Hamas types, got really mad because Democrats aren't killing enough Jews, and they gathered in front of the DNC and it got really violent. I guess like six cops got hurt. Here's one of the streets. Come outside the outside. My goodness, that voice. Could you just imagine I want you to imagine something. Imagine I'm gonna start it over again. Imagine imagine getting married to that and you wake up in the morning and you're rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and you roll over and this is what you.
Speaker 3: Hear outside the outside of claims to the other side of night.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right enough, it's another liberal white woman. You know what. They are the most evil, violent creatures on the planet. Ok. Set that aside. So that happened last night. I want to pause on that. Let's do a little history, shall we, But actually not ancient history at all. This is very recent history. Sorry to burst your bubble there, but this is very very recent history. It's a story that came and went, and of course we talked about it on the show. But I didn't spend a week on it, right, I don't spend a week on anything. You didn't spend a week on it. You listened to the show, you heard about it, and we moved on. But there are these stories. Here's here's what we have. Here's our situation in this society as a late stage, corrupt Republic. Every day there's a new story about how horrible things are, or a horrible thing that happened here, or horrible things something did hear. And what happens is you and me we get almost desensitized to it. I don't want to say we stop being mad about this or sad about that, but we will miss huge stories because there's another one the next day, and then another one the next day after that, and then another one the next day after that. It's just it happens to us. It's perfectly natural. It's not like you're wrong or I'm wrong. But let's take a little walk back two years ago. You remember Project Veritas, right, They're an investigative journalist group. That's who they are. Used to be, run by James O'Keefe. I guess they had a really ugly separation. He's no longer there. Project Veritas is still around. I don't care about any of that. I'm not kidding. None of that matters for our purposes. We've played multiple bits of their audio here on the show, and James o'keef's audio since he left. But Project Veritas audio, what kind of audio have you heard from them? Well? You remember that famous piece we played for you where the FDA officials sat down and simply explained that the FDA is just bribed by food and drug companies to approve whatever they want to prove. That was Project Aritas. Okay, so that's the group. Now stay with me. This is going to come back to what happened at the DNC, right, Just stay with me. So here's what happened. Joe Biden, President of the United States of America. He has a daughter. Forget about the other kids for our time being, for our purposes, here his daughter, her name is Ashley Biden. Ashley Biden was renting a home. She ended up moving out of that home and left some personal belongings behind. Now I'm not getting into the rules or the laws, because none of that stuff matters for our purpose. What matters is one of the things she left behind was a diary, a diary from her childhood. So this is a diary s she's kept from her childhood. In this diary, Ashley Biden. Look at this was all lledged at the time. We have since had it confirmed by her. But in the diary she describes some really evil, gross conduct with Joe and her talks about in the diary. This is not me. I know, this is gross I'm going to get right through. It talks about how she's afraid Joe Biden's going to come into the shower with her. Again. I know, I'm grossed out. You're grossed out, I get it. Okay, But that's what was in the diary. That's what was in there. Okay. So what happened, Well, the homeowner, somebody got ahold of the diary, thought it might be of interest to Project Veritas. They reached out to Project Veritas Project Veritas express interest in the diary. Project Veritas ended up not being able to confirm it at the time. Remember it's since been confirmed, but they could not confirm it at the time.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So okay, all right, so you get where we're at right now. But someone in the system found out that Project Veritas had possession of a diary, a diary that made the President of the United States of America look pretty bad, to put it mildly, right. The response was James O'Keefe, who was with Project Veritas at the time, had the FBI kick in his door in the early dawn hours and he found himself in his underwear in his home, handcuffed while the FBI trashed his home like a bunch of rabid wolverines. Now, let's pause on this for a moment, because maybe you're sitting there right now and you're saying, Okay, I don't who cares, Jesse, this was too years ago. Okay, that's a big deal, I guess kind of Stay with me. Stay with me here. Do you understand what that means? Just before we go on, because this is going to apply to these DC protests, It's going to apply to what they're doing to former marine current marines. There's no such thing as an ex marine Daniel Penny in New York City being charged. This applies to so much of what we see here. Do you understand what that means? Do you understand what it means to live in a country where the President of the United States of America can find out that a journalist organization has possession of something that makes him look bad, and he has the power and an FBI willing to go kick in the door, trash them, arrest them, and later on a couple people ended up pleading guilty in federal court to felonies. Wrap your mind around what that means. We talk a lot about secret state police agencies.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: We call the FBI the cheka. But here's the thing. A lot of people, when you bring this stuff up, they get under the impression that this is a future for us. This is something that's gonna happen in the future, maybe even the near future, maybe in a little bit further away. Sure, five ten years. It's gonna get really bad. It's already really bad right now. It's really bad. A fat old man in Utah put up a bunch of really stupid, frankly criminal posts threatening Joe Biden. The FBI didn't arrest him while he was at the grocery store or walking his dog with his cane that he needed to get around. They kicked in his door in the dark and gunned him down like a dog because he threatened Joe Biden. This is the country you live in now, not a country you live in next year, not five years from now, not ten years from now. This is a country you live in now. I want you to listen to this. This is a little long. This is Representative Clay Higgins interrogating FBI director Christopher rev You know what.
Speaker 4: A ghost vehicle is? Director and director of the FBI. Certainly, should you know what a ghost bus is?
Speaker 2: A ghost bus? Ghost bus, I'm not sure I've used that term before.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's pretty common in long Ford Adventure. It's a vehicle that's that's used for secret purposes. Just paint it over. There's two buses in the middle here. They were the first to arrive at Union Station on January sixth, zero five hundred. I have all this evidence. I'm showing you a tip of the size.
Speaker 2: Fer mister chairman.
Speaker 4: There's two buses, mister channan completely white point of order.
Speaker 2: Point of order.
Speaker 5: Sure, just run over the time, I understand, but you'll recall that Miss Jackson Lee's been allowed to go two minutes before. I've been very fair in letting people finish their questioning throughout my tenure as chairman, and I'll continue to be fair on that regard. But I will make a note to the members if you could stay as close within your time as possible. We have a lot of people that want to ask these gentlemen questions. But your point, I've been very fair in this, mister Ivy, with everybody on this side of the Aisle Justice. I don't think I accuse you of being unfair, mister chairman, you're making it aboard.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I just want to pause real quick because we're gonna I'm gonna let them finish here in just a moment. Right when they were asking the FBI director why ghost buses showed up before everyone else did on January sixth, a Democrat leapt from his seat and tried to stop the questioning, that's not all I have more. Just hang on, we'll finish that up in a moment. Before we get to that, let's do this. We talk a lot about Hey, get gold, get silver, get this, get it in your retirement, get it in your physical possession. I want to explain something to you. You can get a free investment guide from Oxford Gold Group. They give out investment guides free also right now with a purchase of precious medals, you can earn up to twenty five hundred dollars in free gold right now. I have been encouraging you relentlessly and frankly, I always will to get some precious medals in your physical possession. Now's the time we look. They give it out free gold, free investment guides Oxford Gold Group now's the time. Go to Jesse Kelly Gold. That's where you get your free guide. That's where you can earn your free gold, gold coins in your physical possession or silver coins. Get it in your IRA, get it in your four one k Jesse Kellygold dot com. Go now the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And just in case you're worried, we were gonna be all downs, and I'd actually have somebody coming on in ten minutes from now going to talk about normal people winning local elections, someone who's done it, just got done doing it. Somebody who might inspire you to move and win, move and win, become an activist. All right, but I'm just gonna continue. I'm going somewhere with this. This is about all those anti Israel pro Hamas protests in front of DNC. We already talked about what they did to Project Veritas, the Joe Biden's diary. I'm gonna continue. This was Representative Clay Higgins interrogating Christopher Ray. I'm not going to replay the whole thing. He already asked about ghost buses going up first thing on the morning of January sixth.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I now now recognizements, may I close this this statement?
Speaker 5: I think I think your time is expired.
Speaker 4: I note that that other members across the isle have been granted time, and I object to my question being closed. This is a very significant hearing, mister Chairman. These buses are nefarious in nature and were filled with FBI informance dressed as Trump supporters. You can deploy it onto our capitol on January sixth, Your day is coming.
Speaker 2: Buses full of FBI informants dressed up like Trump's supporters were the first ones on the ground on January sixth. Now, we just we just did that whole thing where we talked about the FBI putting James O'Keeffe in handcuffs for possessing alleged the Ashley Biden's diary. The same FBI on the ground on January sixth. Okay, okay, that's a couple of things. Let's get to this one here. It's gonna sound separate, it's not. The headline is ex Marine Daniel Penny should have known chokehold would kill Jordan Neely because of military training and warnings. According to prosecutors, you may remember devil Dog Daniel Penny stepped in to help a woman on the New York City subway put this drugged out nutcase in a choke hold. The guy ends up dying. He's facing prison time, New York State prison time. Okay, one more thing. I'm just gonna play one more thing and then we're gonna get to my actual point. Mark Zuckerberg runs the largest social media company in the world, Facebook. You've heard this before many times on the show. Just listen again, please. Before the Hunter Biden laptop story was published in The New York Post, the FBI went to Mark Zuckerberg and warned him the story was coming and told him it was Russian disinformation and told him to censor the story. Listen to this.
Speaker 6: How do you guys handle things when they're a big news item that's controversial. Like there was a lot of attention on Twitter during the election because of the Hunter Biden laptop story the NEOs two. Yeah, so you guys censored that as well.
Speaker 7: So we took a different path than Twitter. I mean, basically the background here is the FBI I think basically came to us some folks on our team. It was like, hey, just so you know, like you should be on high alert there was we thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the twenty sixteen election. We have un notice that basically there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to that, so just be vigilant. So our protocol is different from Twitter's. What Twitter did is.
Speaker 2: That they went on to censor the story. Twitter did more than censor the story. They suspended the account of anybody who shared the story, and actually suspended the account of The New York Post, one of the oldest, most prestigious media outlets in the United States of America, because The New York Post shared a story that made Hunter Biden and Joe Biden look bad and the f B I they were the ones who approached these social media companies and told them to do it. Now, what does any of this have to do with the anti Israel protests in front of the DNC. Well, here's what it has to do with it. Power is what is real power, I mean lasting power, power that really makes a difference in matters, Well, who holds it? The elite communists come or the street communists come. I want to be clear, I'm not dismissing the power the street communists coum have. They no doubt have the power to surround you, swarm you, hurt you, kill you, kill your family, burn your house down. There's no questions. Street communists come have the power and the ability to do that, and as that as it means for you personally. That's obviously a lot of power. But people don't understand what real power is and who actually holds it. Who holds the real power in your society is the people who control the justice system. The justice system is what actually matters. Control of the justice system. That's real power, because you not only have the guns, you have the law, all of it in your corner. The street communists in this country are in for a root awakening. Maybe not this year, but it's coming.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk to someone who won a local election next and then I'm going to get back to that. I have more I want to say about it before we do emails and many other things. Let us make sure we have the energy and the focus for the times that are coming. You need it, I need it, all of us need it. Now, let's talk about our water. You understand how much estrogen is in your water and why is that. Let's just clarify this. There's estrogens in our water because of how many women are on birth control. The water filtration system when they treat the wastewater, it'll filter out all the yuckies in the germs and everything else, but the estrogen remains. Testosterone levels are in free fall because you drink estrogen. It's in the plastic, it's in the water. You shower in it. Women do, men do, everyone does. Get on some natural herbal supplements, male vitality stack or a female vitality stack from chalk. Get some chalk lit powder flowing through your veins and get this stuff done. While there's Black Friday sales. Man Black Fridays now at Chalk c hoq dot com. Promo code Jesse gets you thirty five percent off any subscription for life. Take advantage of all the Black Friday sales Chuck dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back Jesse. Kelly Beachsian. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I can't did Matt pick this song? Chris? Respect already? Respect for this guy.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: We talk a lot about legal and local, legal and local, all right, Well, you know, the FBI sucks. Federal government sucks, it's evil. All those things so fine, But your community, your state can be preserved if you become an activist. So what does that look like. I don't know. Let's talk to somebody who's actually done it. Joining me now. Matt Bechdoz's name from Fremont, Nebraska, the youngest elected official in Nebraska state history. Matt, what did you do well?
Speaker 1: First of all, Jesse, I got to say you are my favorite radio hosts. If I would have went to your book tour, it would have been like borat meeting Pamela Anderson. So I'm just tickled think to be here. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I guess with my case, it's really the case of the duality of man. When I was in high school, all I wanted to do is be the lead singer of a rock band and party. But at the same time, I would go to city council meetings and I went to grassroots Conservative meetings and had stayed plugged in locally. So to make a long story short, when I was eighteen, I basically became a born again Christian and people saw that I was kind of involved the stuff in the community. They thought I was well spoken, and people started to ask me to run for city council. So at the age of nineteen, I ran for city council, lost by forty eight votes, ran again next election, and I got elected when I was twenty two years old.
Speaker 2: Twenty two years old. I just want everyone to just marinate on that for a moment. Every person who's made put yourself down when you think about getting involved. I can't do that. I'm just a housewife. I'm just a construction worker. I'm just a dad. I'm just a this I'm just a dad. Tell me about all the election experience you had before you started running, Matt.
Speaker 5: None.
Speaker 2: None, Now, okay, and since you've been elected, I really want to focus on this part briefly, since you've been elected, and be honest. And for disclosure, Mattle backed this up. We have not spoken beforehand. He sent an email and we scheduled him. Matt, since you've been elected, have you been blown away at how much more advanced the other city councilmen are than you are? Do you feel like you're the dumb one in the group?
Speaker 1: Man, Not at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not at all. Huh. Explain what it takes for a normal person to run, Matt. Okay, A normal person might be listening right now, fired up. They want to make a difference. But normal people don't even know step one. What was Matt's step one?
Speaker 1: Step one for me was I went and I just hit door to door. I just went and I knocked on doors. I knocked on as many doors as I could, which there's a better approach to that, but but I just went to as many doors as I could, and I printed out a newspaper article about me. That was the only handout I had at first. And I would just knock on a door and say, hey, do you have any questions for me? And I'd give that to them. On the election that I won, what I did was I just targeted, you know, Republican voters or independent voters, and I was a little bit more targeted that way. But really, if you just start knocking on doors, that's step one.
Speaker 2: Matt. How were you treated when you I realized how democrats probably treated you, But when you started knocking on Republican doors or independent doors? Was it a horrific experience? Did you get tomatoes stone at your face all day long? Or were people pretty friendly and accommodating?
Speaker 1: For the most part, people were pretty friendly and accommodating for the most part. I can only remember one time where a guy just shook his head and shut the door on me. And I'll tell Jesse, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: It hilarious was the Democrats assumed that I was this really progressive Bernie Sanders liberal because I was so young, and I just bent my tongue and just smiled and said, okay. You know when they would tell me if they were voting for me just because of my age, which even then I thought was the dumbest reason to vote for somebody.
Speaker 2: Speaking with Matt Bechdel, an activist from Nebraska, all right, Matt, I'm gonna let you go in a second, but I really do I want I want anyone out there who's considering this, maybe you've been thinking about it, maybe you've been praying about it. I want them maybe to go pick up a little book. It's my understanding, Matt, that you wrote essentially a little handbook, like a ninety seven page, very simple handbook to help people. Do I have that right?
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: It's called how to Win Your Local Election. And I wrote it for all the freedo bandidos out there who are thinking about running it would take you an hour or two to read. Yeah, I break it down step by step, so you don't have to be too brilliant to a ready. You just have to not be evil to run for a local office.
Speaker 2: That's all I ask. Yeah, you don't have to have this gigantic intellect like I do. Chris, you can what you can be a normal person like even Chris can understand this. It's how to win your local election, Matt. Where do people get it? Can they get it? Where?
Speaker 1: Oh? Just go on Amazon How to Win your Local Election on Amazon and you could pick up a copy.
Speaker 2: How to Win your Local Election. Matt. I appreciate you. Appreciate you very much, my man. Way to go, way to go, be the hands and feet. I appreciate you. That is how it's done. Look, we're going to move back to some other things. But remember all is not lost. Just because the federal government is a distinky, disgusting, rotted corpse and it's really evil, that does not mean everything is lost. Huge pockets of this nation can and will be preserved if good people start fighting back. Part of the reason the Communist has been so successful at every level is good people didn't realize what was happening, and good people were so busy living their lives. You know, we have jobs, families, so we have lives. We're so busy living our lives that we allowed the street animals like this to take over everything outside.
Speaker 4: Of life.
Speaker 2: Quality. Let me ask you something, Chris, I want you to be honest with me. Don't don't puff up your own inner strength either. I want I want to ask you something. Let's say you're captured by the enemy. You're Jewish. Let's say, jumask it's a hold of you that probably go well, but they've got you tied up and they're trying to get some critical, special Jewish information out of you that I'm sure you have what, Chris, I don't know. I don't want to know all your secrets anyway. How long would they have to play this woman's voice on a loop before you would break and start talking? Half hour? That's impressive, honestly, you think a half hour? I don't know that I could do it. I have the thirty seconds, maybe not more than all right, more than thirty seconds, I forgot. I've had marine training a lot longer than Chris. I'll go thirty one minutes. Shut up, anyway. We allow these little street animals to take everything over, but we can take it back our local communities, I mean legal and local are states are local governments. That's a twenty two year old man at nineteen. He ran And the reason I wanted him to come on is, I know how you feel. The people who aren't as arrogant as I was when I ran for Congress out of the blue. People who aren't as arrogant as I was. Thankfully, I'm so humble now. They don't think they're qualified. You think that the even if you hate your local government or your state government, your state rap or state senator or whatever it may be, you think that you can't do it or or they'll do this. Well, Jesse, I can't do any good. I'm in New York, moved to Long Island. This took over Long Island. Move and become an activist. You can do it, you can. Normal people are what we need. What we don't need are the vile scum. All right, now, we're gonna get back to the vile scum in a moment, because I'm not quite done on that. I have just one more little thing I want to play you about them controlling the legal system, because that is real power. Like we were talking about, everyone in the country is outraged about what's happening to Daniel Penny, United States Marine, stood up for a woman, did the right thing, put a dude in a choke hold, piece of trash, ends up dying, ends up being charged with manslaughter. So how does this happen? How can this possibly happen? Well, the streets scum took over the legal system. Now that they control the legal system, the law is whatever they say it is. You know, we hold up these laws in constitution all the time. But if the judge doesn't agree with the law, and the jury doesn't agree with the law, and the prosecutors don't agree with the law, then there's no law. The law is just a piece of paper in the end, after all, is it not? All right? So I have one more thing I'm gonna play you. Then we're gonna move off to all this stuff and get some emails and Thanksgiving talk and other things. And oh, I have one more thing. Speaking of New York, I have one more thing about criminality. Random we'll talk about that before we do that. Let's do this. The highest abortion areas in the country, places like Baltimore or New York places like that. Those are the places where people need to hear the truth about what an abortion is. And it's also there are also places where people need help. It's not enough just to tell this woman who's about to have an abortion, Hey, that baby's alive. You have to show it to her through ultrasound, and then very likely she will need help. She might need formula, she might need diapers, she might need she might need hidden from an abusive spouse or significant other. You know that preborn they don't just give out a free ultrasound and then dump them on the side of the road. Preborn is out there making sure the baby and the mother have opportunities. That's where your money goes when you give to preborn twenty eight bucks spies that ultrasound. Consider twenty eight bucks tonight to preborn all right, preborn dot com slash Jesse We'll be back Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 6: Vaccian.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Remember tomorrow Tomorrow, all three hours are dedicated to you. Ask me anything Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com because it's ask doctor Jesse Friday. Now, these anti Israel Prohamas protesters in front of the DNC. Their days are numbered. And I've given out this message before, but I just want to give it again real quick. You democrats, street animals, you communist street animals. I know life's been good, right, kill, rape, murder, do whatever you want, as long as you're doing it to the I know life's been good. You're living. You live in high on the hog like every animal does. But you should understand the Communists are not Republicans. Republicans, well, they'll pat you on the head, talk about how misguided you are, act as if you're just kind of a little naive and what I mean, maybe with some help, Communists are not going to be quite as gentle with you. All right, Now, let's talk about power, because this is where we're going because people don't know that power lies with the elite communists COUM, not the street communists com. Yes, they work with each other and they help each other, but it's the elite communists COUM, the one that the ones who control the judges and the FBI and the juris. That's who holds the real power. I want you to listen to this. This is Senator Kennedy of Louisiana. He's questioning a judicial nominee. Sarah Hill is her name. People are listening to this and they're dumbfounded by how quote stupid she is. But they're taking all the wrong lessons from this.
Speaker 5: The difference between a stay order and an injunction.
Speaker 3: A stay order would prohibit, an injunction would restrain the parties from taking action a stay order. I'm not sure that I actually can I can give you the okay.
Speaker 2: Everybody's laughing at that idiot today, saying, oh my gosh, a first year law student can answer that question. Why can't she. You don't understand. They're not teaching law at law school. They're teaching at law school that you are an evil Nazi, anti Christ. That woman may not know anything about the law, and she doesn't, but that woman who will be a federal judge maybe presiding over your case one day, what she does know, without the slightest doubt in her mind, is that you are evil and you should be hurt, imprisoned, or killed. I guarantee you if you hooked her up to a light detector test and showed her your Facebook page, she could rattle off a million reasons why you should be in a cage the rest of your life. That is why the elite communists come hold the actual power, and that is why eventually it won't be tomorrow, but eventually all these street communists come. They've been living an eye on the hag ah kill these Trump supporters. Ah, I'm gonna be a rabbit annimal here, a rabbit annimal there. They have no idea what's coming because under Republicans. I remember, like it was yesterday Brett Kavanaugh, it was touch and go whether or not he was gonna get confirmed. And Republicans started to falter, and we almost lost Brett Kavanaugh. Why because Jeff Flake got pinned down in an elevator by some Rabbid communist tarpi who was screaming in his face. And Jeff Flake sat there and almost soiled his granny panties because someone was raising her voice at him. And now the street communists scum in this country because of things like that. They're so used to being the aggressor, and they're so used to being just these nasty little rabbit dogs who can do and say whatever they want. But that's because they're used to doing those things to Republicans. Democrats don't play those games. Boys. Go ahead, go ahead, street communists scum. Not quite yet, but I'd say a couple of years, maybe even a year once they finished wrapping up the twenty twenty four election, as they will, go ahead and try to pin down let's say, Nancy Pelosi in an elevator like that. Go ahead and start screaming in Grandma Vodka's face. Let me know how that turns out for you. If you'd like to know how that turns out for you, maybe you should check in with New York Mayor Eric Adams, who was the bell of the ball right up until the point he got a little too uppity with Joe Biden and the FBI showed up and took his phone away and arrested his people. Real power, it's not the mob that can surround and murder somebody. Real power lies in who controls the justice system, in the military. You know, we talk a lot about the cultural revolution in China on this show where maw he got his own street communists, gum all young people. He got his street communist scum in his country to go torture and murder a bunch of his political enemies. And man alive. This took place over a number of years, and wow, did they have a good time, just murdering and torture and murdering and torture. Your life was good. We love communism. And then the second Mau looked around and saw that, wow, I do have all my power, hold on all my political enemies are dead, and now I have my power. Do you know what Mao did? He sent the Red Army in and his Red Guard. Those Cultural revolution kids were promptly taken out to the countryside and shot in the face and thrown into ditches. Real power does not lie with the street communists. They'll kill you. The elite communists will kill your entire country. And that is the country we live in now. That's why you wake up every single day to a new horror from our justice system. You see, Fanny willis out of this is the Trump DA in Atlanta out came out and said Trump's Georgia case, his Rico case. She might drag it on through the twenty twenty four election to ensure that Donald Trump can't campaign. She's gonna lock him in a courtroom on Rico charges. That's what happens when you control the justice system. The street communists don't hold that kind of power. The elite communists do. All right, enough of all this nonsense, let's move on. Emails, the NSA, all kinds of things. You know what, something good? You ready for, something good, Ready to put a smile on your face. I have that for you in just a second. Hang on,