Speaker 1: How cool is it for you just to know that any pass you throw, regardless of death, get up in the zone with some of those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's I'm I'm a part of a special group, you know. Any one of our guys, any any one of our eligibles. Man, you get the ball in their hands and then then go do the rest, you know, break tackles obviously have pull pull away, breakaway speed, and I mean we see it every game. So to throw like a five yard pass or even a deep ball, it doesn't matter. We got playmakers. You go.
Speaker 3: Last said that his play last year was awful, was the way he had described it at the beginning of this season. I'm just widding, do you see a different level from him than you were seeing last year.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's just more intent, you know, with the little things, and then obviously like his his effort and stuff when he's not getting the ball, you know, carrying out fakes and stuff to open up you know, Christian or or play play action pass. You know, he's he's he's doing it right. Last year is my first year with him, so I didn't really I don't really, I didn't really know a whole lot. I always thought he I thought he bawled last year. You know, he get the ball in his hands and he still killed it. But he came back this year in great shape, looking good, and then has given every everything to this team. You know, so very proud of him and and obviously when you get him the ball, he's the same old Debo makes plays.
Speaker 1: Oh think's it for you guys to be able to beat Seattle twice in the.
Speaker 2: Morning two huge? I mean especially just you know, playing in the same division as them, the rivalry and all that kind of stuff. But they're a good team and so for us to be able to say we beat them twice in the same year, it's huge for us. But like I said before, like you know, we we played and take every game one week at a time, so they were on our schedule twice and that's how we handled it and that's how we looked at it. But they're a great team.
Speaker 3: You were comfortable.
Speaker 1: Ball?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Like today he had like three really nice deep balls, and that's you know, year people were saying you got an average arm. Maybe people weren't expecting me to throw deep, but it seems to be more and more a part of that team's arsenal.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've always you know, sort of had you know, shots within plays. The defense gives us a look, we take it. And so was I afraid to go deep or anything like that last year? I don't think so this year, I feel like just more aware of, you know, what our offense is and where guys are supposed to be, and if the defense give us gives us a look, I'm more I guess ready for it and aware of it. So I have taken deep shots this year.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I've said his favorite throw of yours wasn't one of the deep ones, but a short one to Debo that he took thirty yards.
Speaker 2: Is that yours too?
Speaker 3: Or do you have a favorite?
Speaker 2: I mean that one felt good just you know, going through the progressions and hitting Debo and you know, we talked about that all week. You know, obviously, if the defense gives us the longer, deeper, throw, great, but we have to be disciplined and have to play with conviction to be able to go through my progressions and and you know, be willing to take checkdowns like that, and obviously when you have Debo seeing me as your checkdown, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So that goes for seventy two. You have a number of big plays. I think you average over ten yards of play today. Do you guys come out of a huddle thinking like any play can be a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I feel like that's, you know, our mindset with this team. You know, like I said before, like we have playmakers across the board. So if you throw outside zone to Christian and you could take it seventy, you can throw a checkdown to Deebo Samuel and he'll take it fifty. So that's how we do look at it. You know, we have guys across the board that can make anything happen at any time, and that's our mindset. But obviously, you get in a situational football you have to be smart and you know, not just throw deep or anything like that. But we have guys that can can score at any moment. So we know that.
Speaker 3: Daring you to beat him over the top today or would you just extra aggressive?
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, you know, the last couple of games we've played them, it's it's sort of been the opposite. Like, you know, if they've done a good job of taking away the deep stuff, and has really have forced me to throw checkdowns and stuff. So going into this game, we understood that, but I mean they still gave me some ops and so I think we took advantage of him so coming be past in practice, he wasn't option on that.
Speaker 1: What did you see on that? And why?
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw Jamal Adams sort of he didn't come down like really really hard, but I sort of saw his feet, you know, like coming down. He was sort of flat footed, and I was all right with debug moving. I was like, we can get over the top here, and so took my drop. He wasn't necessarily like the number one guy in the read was actually Juan, but the way, uh Jamal Adams came down, I was like, this could be a big one. So let it. Let it rip and let Debo get under it.
Speaker 1: Trying to sorry, you know, still look at the at the at the possibility of the first round by and the top seed. If you guys can just.
Speaker 2: Wuews, I mean yeah, for us, like yeah, if we handle business and take it one week at a time, I mean obviously that who doesn't want to play, you know, as the first seed with home field advantage and all that kind of stuff. So I think everybody in the league knows that. We know that here, and like I said, we're taking it one day at a time and everything will fall in the place I.
Speaker 1: Need to Chrisha just called you a silent assassin, which you said that.
Speaker 3: That's an accurate description.
Speaker 2: Ah Man, I mean, I'm sort of gonna not answer that. I respect that, thank you, Christian, but yeah, I appreciate it. Yeah, thanks guys.