Speaker 1: Welcome about the territory, ladies and gentlemen. What did I say yesterday about that home cooking, Well, they needed that home cooking, and they had the home cooking here tonight, ladies and gentlemen. And remember a little while back, Go back a couple of months, go back a few months where times were sad, things were just looking miserable. It was awful all over the place, no matter where you turned any anything with the Red Sox, it looked terrible. And one thing that was also terrible was playing at home. They couldn't win at home. And now the script. You know, you take a look at the past week obviously, you know, dropping quite a few games over the last week and coming home was exactly what they needed to get the spirits up again. You gotta love it, you gotta love it. The bats absolutely exploding here tonight, ladies and gentlemen, Red Sox win, big man. You know, when you just think about how the Bats have been over the last week, you were seeing just a lot of the same things from the first couple of months, right, getting guys on unable to execute well, completely different story here tonight, Red Sox win eleven to one, record improved to sixty seven and fifty eight. Mitch Bratt taking the mound for the d BACSI. This is a guy that was coming off a couple of good starts. Well, didn't look like it here tonight. Eleven runs, sixteen hits. Wilson Contres looked like he enjoyed his day off yesterday. That man looked absolutely fresh here tonight. Twenty fifth home run. That is a career high seventy three RBIs on the season. He's on pace to break a career high of eighty. Wilson con tres Man, I mean, what a pickup that's been. You know, I know we've been talking about them all year, but man, when you just see these numbers here and we're not even in September, I mean, this is easily one of the best pickups from the offseason. Setti bouncing back here tonight. I had a couple of rough games in Pittsburgh, but three doubles on the night for him. Mickey Gasper getting called back up, got his first home round here tonight. I mean even Mickey Gasper going deep here, taking the place of Masa who went on the il home run around the Pesky Poll. How about Adley Adley. Finally he hit a ball out of the infield that dropped for a hit, got his first EXECU base hit and RBI as a Boston Red Sox. He was in an over fourteen slump. He was one for seventeen overall since making his debut for the Red Sox. You gotta love it hitting the ball hard here tonight the first ab for him. Corbyn Carrol, he got charged with an error. But when I hit that, I'm like, oh, okay, there's a good, hard hit ball. I think we might have something here. We might have something here, and boy, oh boy, did we ever. Nick Sogarb with a couple of doubles in an RBI two night, Caleb Durban with a couple of hits, RBI stolen base, Willyard with a couple of RBIs. He's up to sixty seven on the ear. Don't you do the six seven? Don't you do it? Don't you do it? Even Eli White getting in on the action and speaking of speaking of we got a super chat here from Matt. Matt, thank you so much, my friend, twenty dollars super chat. You're awesome, you said here big win need more of it and really good to see the offense rake tonight. Also love that Durant didn't play well. Eli White got the opportunity here tonight. And listen, you know, I wonder, you know, eventually Roman is going to be back, what is this going to look like? I mean, you know, Duran obviously he's hitting around two hundred, ops around six hundred. Sure, he's been hitting for some pop, stealing bases, playing good defense in left field, but he is at a zero point zero fangraft wins above replacement. He is as replaceable as they come when you're looking at just the overall games. So yeah, I think you're you could very well see a little bit more of Eli White here and obviously Roman of course when he comes back, right, he'll be in the lineup full time. You just wonder where is Duran gonna fit in down the stretch. It's gonna be really interesting to see. And hey, you know, might say something that you had a huge night here offensively and no Duran in the lineup. Now I'm obviously not saying that's because Duran's not in the lineup, but you know, you do kind of look at how well they did here tonight. How about bullpen Bao? I was about to say Brian Bao. No, We're gonna say Bullpen Bao, because Bullpen Bao is an absolute freak. He's a monster. The guy's an alien. Bullpen Bao is absolutely amazing. Another great outing out of the bullpen for Brian Bayo here tonight. Now, I wouldn't say it Will is the best we've seen him out of the bullpen. We'll go over the little things here with Bo, but the guy just continues to get it done. He is an Elra under a one as a reliever this year. I mean, shoot, is Brian Bao gonna be in the conversation for Reliever of the Year. I'm not saying he's gonna win it, but could this guy be at least brought up. I mean, the guy's been phenomenal out of the bullpen. I mean it's it's ridiculous what he's doing. Crazy. Oh, I left out the best part. I left out the best part here. Obviously, BeO was good here today, But we finally got a scoreless inning from an opener. I can't believe it. I kind of want to give Player of the Game to Alec Gamboa here tonight. I'm really thinking about it. I'm really thinking about it. Alec gamboa gotta love that. Oh my goodness. When I saw that, I'm like, it's beautiful. It's like it's like the heavens opened up. We got we got scoreless, scoreless, and not even just a scoreless setting a one two three, beautiful. Gamboah, you beautiful men. Finally, the openers have been terrible for the Red Sox this year. Good to finally see that. Just a good win overall here tonight.
Speaker 2: I mean, this went as as good as you could get, as good as you can get with an opener, especially, you know, great night.
Speaker 1: Trevor Story got a little bit of news on him. Obviously, he's underway with his rehab assignment in Wooster Jack. Tracy did talk about here today if he could come back this coming Friday after the off day. Now you go back to a couple of years ago, or when he had a long rehab was a couple years ago, three years ago when he had another long stay on the i L. He made a rehab assignment for like a week, not even, and then he came back. So Tracey did touch on that here today that they said they're basically going day by day at this point but won't rule it out. The goal for him is to play shortstop again. So you know that's not anything crazy at all. You know, we've all been kind of expecting that. But it's gonna be interesting when story does come back. Where does Monasterio go? Does he slide over to second base? Do you keep so guard at second base? I mean, does he go to DH? I mean that's kind of where I wonder Monasteria will be better at DH right now because the defense has just not been good. He's got negative twelve outs above average. Now, maybe second base would be a little better, but you kind of just wonder. I mean, man, let the guy just focus on the bat a little bit, you know, I'm sure they'll they'll do some kind of a rotation of sorts. But then when Roman comes back, he'll be out and left obviously, and then you know, obviously getting back to Duran. How does that work? You know? Does Duran stay in left? Is Roman DH? So it's I talked about it yesterday. It's gonna be interesting to see how this all works out. I mean, it's anyone's guests at this point, but you got to keep Mona's bat in this lineup. We'll see, we'll see how it goes. But ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna get this show on the road here. We're gonna talk about all the offense here tonight. We're gonna talk about mister Alec Gambo and Brian Bayle will go over it. We'll go over Game two for tomorrow. Also another little interesting little event here tonight that wasn't even anything to do with the game. That had nothing to do with the game. Katel Marte. We've just talked about him yesterday during the preview. I was saying, all right, finally we're gonna see katl Marte at Femway Park. We're all wondering if he was gonna be a guy that the Red Sox brought in this past offseason. Right. He didn't even show up to Famway Park here today. The reports are he is he is healthy, and he is fine, but he chose not to go to Famway Park today. I'm not sure what's going on there. He's had a couple of things, a couple there's been a couple of reports with like clubhouse stuff with him going back, you know to even last year. So who knows what this is. It's getting interesting there I don't know. I don't know if I can tell Marte, we'll see if he's I mean, he was put on the restricted list, so I'm guessing we're not gonna see him this series. I don't know. If not, then that's gonna be even better for the Red Sox this series, man, because I was just saying yesterday, dambacks have been looking better lately, so hey, if it helps out the Red Sox, all right, yeah, Marte in the chat Green Moster nineteen, thank you. Martin did not travel with the team, did not travel. Yeah, I mean, I hope the guys, all right, you know, we all we all hope to have everyone healthy enough, just physically but mentally. Hopefully he's he's doing all right. So I don't know. I'm sure we'll see something in the next week. I don't know, will we We'll see. Let's get to it, ladies and gentlemen, let's get to it. Alec Gamboa, as you can see on the screen here, he is the starter for tonight. Well he was the opener of course, but you know what, I am happy that he is on the screen here because, like I said, you finally got a scoreless inning from an opener one of the third innings for Gamboa obviously not a lot, but a one two three first inning, three ground out, so that he struck out Perdomo on a sinker up to start off the second inning. And that was all you needed from Gambola here today. But that was perfect, perfect, Love to see that, love to see that. Brian Baio, Brian Bao using four pitches here tonight, you saw a little bit more variety. The VLA was up with Bayo here tonight, up about a mile per hour on average. He's getting a little bit more spin on the breaking stuff as well. Lots of sinkers early on. Now I will say he was giving up a bit of hard contact on the sinkers upper ninety average exit vel. Still he was getting a lot of ground balls, but still was giving up some hard contact. Made it work though, and then the second time through he started leaning more towards the four seamer, but while still being consistent with the breaking and off speed. Overall it worked very well here tonight. A couple of bait now when he came in, he gave up a couple of base hits in the second inning from Tim Twa and Jose Fernandez, but after that he sat down the ten Backs. The guy was just cruising. Third inning, he struck out Walschmidt looking on a sinker up. Get a one two three. Fourth inning, Lawler striking him out, cut her bottom of the zone, get a one two three fifth inning. Six inning, he started to lose a little bit of command. You can see maybe losing a little bit of feel. Walschmidt hit by pitch, he walked Carrol moreno of the base hit to load the bases. And then at this point you're up seven nothing. So he got a comfy lead, but you know, hey, one swing of the bat, who knows, you know, but Perdomo not able to come up with much a sack fly made it seven to one, and then he strikes out Lawler swinging on a cutter away. So what I liked about this, even though yeah, he ran into some trouble here, I love that he just nailed it down right. He buckled down and he got the job done. Obviously got himself. Yeah you gotta yeah, you gotta lead right, but still you don't want to be blowing just a nice comfortable lead at this point. So good for Bao to really set up down there and get the job done at the sixth inning and for the bullpen the rest of the way, Greg Weisert Moran taking care of the next couple of innings, and white Olds making his major league debut close it out here today for the Red Sox, struck out two a one two three inning. I was just talking about Whyite Olds in yesterday's show. I mentioned a few different relievers and I mentioned white Olds, and I'm thinking, well, you know, e al Ra, the FIP doesn't look amazing down to the minor leagues. But a guy that was getting a lot of strikeouts, a lot of swing and miss, so I figured he could at least get a look and uh low and behold here he was here today closing out the game for the Red Sox, a nice ten run save. You gotta love it. Let's talk about the offense. Mix Bratt on the mound for the d Bags, and he's been very good of late. However, tonight not great command. He walked three in the early going, and he didn't really make any adjustments all the way through. He was sticking really with the four seamer, the slurve and the change up, and the Red Sox just picked up on him pretty easily. First and the second innings, now the Red Sox getting you know, getting back to the command, showing some good patience against him, William and Wilson getting some walks. Weren't able to come through with anything. But then in the second inning Durbin with a walk, and then you end up breaking through here Durbin he steals second base, and uh here comes Eli White.
Speaker 3: One two to Eli line, driving a base in at the left. That'll chase in a run. Well, Timid will cut it and holding it first with an RBI single. Eli White.
Speaker 1: Gotta love it taking advantage of a start here today. Gotta love that second RBI as a Red Sox. Also just got a notification that show hey, mister Sho hae O Tani, I don't know if you know him or not, just had a home run over four hundred fifty feet. I think that was in Coorse Well. Sound sounds about right. Sounds about right. Also, Kobe Mayo here today. The Orioles could not close out the sweep against the Rays, unfortunately, but Kobe Mayo hit one today like four hundred sixty feet in Tropicana. That's pretty impressive. I mean, you don't even have like you're you're inside with the ac the fact that that guy hit one four hundred sixty feet and you got the catwalk and everything too, that's pretty impressive, if you ask me. But you know what's more impressive, Nick Soguard coming up next, Samuel ad. No, you know what's not impressive MLB dot com playing ads when we're trying to listen to Nick's so Guard over here. But so Guard had himself a good game, like I said, but here he comes.
Speaker 3: So Guard over one. I was swinging a high ride back towards the wall that is way way up there, off the monster. Here comes White because he can fly. You will score.
Speaker 1: Easily again that like that deceptive speed of White. He just moves, man, he moves, and you kept things going here in the third inning, Wilson with a double, and then here comes Caleb Durban.
Speaker 3: Well Red Sox bit him for a couple of runs. Last inning, Durban goes the other way, base it into rights. Cantreras touching thirty will score easily to make it three to nothing.
Speaker 1: You kept it going after that, ladies and gentlemen, It's not gonna stop here. It's not gonna stop so guard with another double, seventh of the year, and here comes Seti. Of course, all right, we're gonna we're gonna fast forward this. The ads, of course are gonna kill us. Here tonight Bissetti with an RBI double to make it four nothing, his thirtieth double on the year. Gotta love it man again. You know, Pittsburgh had a couple of games, and you've seen the frustration a little bit from SETI had some moments of frustration in Pittsburgh, right and slamming stuff down on the ground. Good to see him have a good night here tonight again, thirtieth double there on the year. That made it four to nothing. And then again you keep things going. In the fifth inning, here comes Wilson, Contreres.
Speaker 3: Swinging a high rye by Wilson back to the wall and that ball gets out of here on Rodins his twenty fifth and that's a new career high to make it five nothing.
Speaker 1: It took a little it took a little bit of an awkward bounce off the ledge on the monster, but he knew it was gone right away. Twenty fifth home run of the year for Wilson. Contrari's a career high, and uh again What a pickup he's been. What a pickup, the fact that you know, you saw what he did with the Cardinals last year, being able to pull the ball a little bit more, and then coming over to Boston, you know, working. I know everyone's had their thoughts, their opinions on the whole drive line, you know, situation, but I've talked about it before where I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing when used correctly, And for Wilson, he is absolutely bought in right to increasing the bat speed a little bit more, making harder contact, sticking with the poll and look at the results that he's gotten this year. Incredible. After that Rushman he got on again, hard hit ball out to Corbyn Carroll one hundred two miles an hour, but it kind of was doing some having some weird spin out there, and then Corbyn Carroll, who's as efficient as they come in the outfield, ends up bouncing off his glove. He gets charged with an error. Caleb Durban comes up with a base hit and an Angel Monasterio with a sack fly made it six to nothing. After that, Mickey Gasper with the ground out made it seven to nothing. And like I said, you know, Bao got out of the basis loading jam there, and at that point you're feeling comfy. In the sixth inning set, he with his thirty first double, and here comes Willier. All right, the ads are gonna kill us here tonight. All right, every time we do these it always works. And when we have a fun night, they won't let us play the play the clips without ads. William with the base hit, made it eight to one. Adley stepping up here for the Red Sox, finally getting himself an extra base hit.
Speaker 3: Bad, he's zero for two. He hit the fly ball lasting it was dropped by Corbyn Carroll and right field for error eight one.
Speaker 1: Boston, here's a little looping line drive.
Speaker 3: Ball down the left field.
Speaker 1: Line all the way to the corner.
Speaker 4: They're gonna send the runner home and he's gonna score standing up.
Speaker 3: Will you're a breaker wind without a throat of the plate.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that wasn't Dave O'Brien, that was the d Backs broadcasters over there. But Rutchman finally coming through with an extra base hit, finally, a base hit leaving the infield. Gotta love that. That was a double, made it nine to one, and Mickey gasper his having a nice moment here. It's not gonna let us play without the ad. Mickey Gasper home run Matt made it ten to one, first of the year. I'll be honest, I thought he had a home run. I was wrong. I guess he did not have a home run. But you know, you think back to Mickey Gasper, right, this was a guy who remember when he saw the Red Sox couple of years ago. The guy couldn't get a hit to save his life. And obviously he came up a little while ago this year, he was looking really good and then he cooled off, got sent back down. So also Gasper was breaking down at triple A over the last couple of weeks. I don't know if anyone realized that the guy was just off the charts. So glad to see that he's kept that going. Here. First home run right around the Pesky pole made a ten to one Red Sox at that point. Seti with his thirty second double, third double of the night. William with the base hit to make it eleven to one, and that was all the offense for the Red Sox tonight. I know that took a little bit to get through. It's a lot of runs to talk about here tonight, ladies and gentlemen. A lot of runs, but you still have two more games left in this series. Nice win here tonight, obviously a big win here tonight. Lots of bats here tonight, exploding with the offense. Brian Bayle looking great, Gamboa looking like a cy young winner if you ask me in the first inning. But you still got to go win this series here tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen. And we'll talk about that, but first award from our sponsor. I'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Sea Geek is the official ticket marketplace for Major League Baseball, and anytime you want to go to a game, you should go to Sea Geek. I used to call the director of team travel, I used to call the traveling secretary whatever they want to be called KP to try to get a seat. But on sea Geek, I can pick my own seat, and I can pick where I want to sit instead of being told where to sit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great option. And summer is coming to an end here soon. I'm going out and finding all the day games possible, all the warm weather cities, so I could stay in this tank top. I can watch very competitive baseball as the calendar turns in two fall. I want to make sure that I get the most out of this tank top and warm Weather and Sea Geek is where I would go and get my seats.
Speaker 4: You can use code Territory ten for ten percent off your next set of MLB tickets at SEK. That's ten percent off tickets with promo code Territory ten. Make sure you click the link in the description to download the app and have the code automatically added to your account so you can use it later.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, let's talk about game two, shall we? Really quick? Actually we have a super chat from Steve. What's going on? Steve? How you doing White over Duran? Steve is he is onto something here? I think Steve is as happy as a clam over here that Eli White had himself a good night. But hey again, let's see what they do here. I don't know. Again, I'll say it one more time. Very curious to see how they utilize Duran over the next six weeks or so. And then you're saying, here, Gasper looking good as well again. Get it back to what he was doing at Wooster Since August fifth, over eight games, twenty eight abs, thirty four played appearances. He had twelve hits, had a homer, had six doubles. The dude was hitting four to twenty nine over those eight games. Incredible, insane. I mean so yeah, I mean, like, yeah, it's stunk losing Masa. But at least you get Gasper back who is obviously on a hot stretch, and hey, you see it here tonight. You gotta love that man. And That's what I've loved about this Red Sox team this year is so many guys just stepping up at different points. Right, Masa goes down, all right, Gasper steps up here tonight. You know, Eli White steps up here tonight. Duran not having a good stretch, not having a good season, but Eli White able to come through here. I've loved that about this team. Loved it. But let's talk about Game two. We got a couple of veterans on the mound here tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen. We got Rangers Suarez on the bump going up against Merrill Kelly. A pretty decent veteran matchup if you ask me. Unfortunately for Merril Kelly, well fortunately for us, uh, he has not had a good season. The guy's numbers are are not looking very good here. He has an Elray over a five. He's got an ERA at a five point one point one, fIF at a five point seven to one, he has a negative zero point six f four. I'm not sure what has happened here with Merril Kelly. He had a good season last year with the d Backs and the Rangers. He had a three point five to two el Ray, three point seven six fib solid numbers. But this year the strikeouts are way down, the walks are up, he's giving up more home runs. So let's take a look, shall we. So looking at stackcast here, obviously you're seeing a lot of blues, right, But if we were to go back to last year, I mean, you know, obviously he's starting to get up there in age a little bit, and there were blues last year as well, so you know, actually on the expected number side. So it's not surprising to see that he's regressed even further. But what I find like confusing is the walk rate has just completely collapsed. He had a six percent walk rate last year and this year it's up to a round ten. So I'm not sure what's going on here with him. For Seemer is getting hammered Cutter is getting hammered. See, I mean, I'm guessing he's had a bit of a dip in v LO. I mean, let's see, he's averaging ninety two miles an hour this year. I mean, no, it's right around the same so velo wise, So obviously it's just a command thing with him. I don't know if he was dealing with an injury at some point, I'd have to go double check on that. But yeah, for seamer cutter getting pounded, he's given up eleven home runs off the for seamer six on the cutter, he's got his change up also getting hit hard for sixty four the expected slugging, he's given up four home runs off of it. I mean, even the sinker. The sinker for him, he's always been more of a ground ball kind of a guy. Well, sinker last year wasn't very good, but it has been very good in the past. But he's been giving up some hard hits on that as well. See, I don't know, Merril Kelly, he just has not had it that. The guy's just give it up meat balls left and right. But this is a good chance for Ranger Suarez here to you know, finally get himself that good start that he's been searching for since coming off the IL. Did look a little bit better last time against the Blue Jays, was able to go five only give it one run, six hits, one walk, two k's and not an amazing outing by any means against a Blue Jays team that obviously took it to the Red Sox in that series, but a team also that makes a lot of contact. But what I liked about Ranger in that start was, you know, he wasn't trying to get the swing and miss like I said for Peyton, totally right. You don't chase the strikeouts with the Blue Jays, get that weak contact, throw strikes, and Ranger, you know, worked into that a little bit. So could we see Ranger look for a bit more swing and miss here tomorrow. Like I've said a million times, with Ranger, it's a feel thing with him. You know, comes off the IL, missed a couple of weeks, It's gonna take him a little bit to get his groove back. He's a feel guy, right. Obviously he's not gonna pump Vlo by you. But when he's got all of his stuff working, when the spin's looking good on the breaking stuff, the change ups looking good. Cutter's got the just you know, gets that weak contact right, the sinkers, good location. Yeah, Ranger is as good as they come. So still searching for that. Let's see if he gets that. Tomorrow against the Dbacks. Would be nice to get a series win. You have not won a series and three now, that'd be very nice to get a series win here tomorrow and then obviously got the off day Thursday, would be amazing to get a sweep. Obviously it's amazing to get us anytime to get a sweep, but going into the off day, that'd be phenomenal. Ah, what do we got? Derek in the chat has been a member for one month. Derek, thank you, my friend. Appreciate that. Also shout out to all the members. We have over fifty members on the channel. Now, that's awesome. So do you want to say thank you for that? Derek, thank you for becoming a member. You said here, get to see Roman and Portland tomorrow. Oh man, Oh, Justin Gonzalez too. Did Justin and Zalaz play here today? Or no, they didn't play today? Did they they have Mondays off? I would imagine why do they get Justin goan Zalaz in that lineup tomorrow. Wait, do we talk about Justin Gonzalez. I don't think we did. Oh no, we didn't, because that happened last night. Justin Gonzalez getting the call to double A. The dude's just been mashing at Hi A. Greenville guy's been great and uh what he's really worked on this past season getting the ball into the air a little bit more. I still think there is a little bit more room for that. But the guy's hitting the crap out of the ball. The guy's red hot as of late two. Not surprised to see him get that call up. That will be awesome if he's in the lineup tomorrow against Reading Roman adjustin go Zalz sounds pretty fun if you ask me. I mean, could that Could that eventually be a preview of things to come a couple of years maybe, who knows, maybe even next year, Roman adjusting Gonzalez back to back in the lineup. I need it, I need it. That would be pretty fun if you ask me. But everybody, I'm gonna wrap it up right there. That is all we got for tonight. Fun win here tonight obviously. Uh yeah, lots of offense, good pitching can't really go wrong, right, Also, the Jimmy Fund did very well here tonight. They raised a lot of money. Love the just I love that every single year, right, the Great Foundation. Awesome, awesome, awesome what they do over there. And it looks like they had a very good night here today. So so all the people out there, you know that are working with the Jimmy Fund, you know, to make it happen, thank you very much for that. That is just awesome, awesome to see, awesome to see. Really quick before I get out of here, we got some members. Jacob in the chat says, yes, hit the like button please, that would be very nice, very nice, buttered sausage for Sonny could be twenty and five with a two point five zero era by the end. Incredible year, form, amazing year, amazing year. I just talked about this the other night, the fact that he just set a career high in wins in his fourteenth season in the majors. Like huge respect. Right. You see guys at this point in their career like Merril Kelly, who's getting absolutely hammered this year right around the same age. The guy's getting hammered. While Sonny Gray could have could maybe get to twenty wins that why not if he finishes out the rest of the way as good as he's looked, why couldn't he get to twenty? That's incredible. Like Sonny Gray, the fact that he's having one of the best seasons of his career at this point in his career, that's awesome. And coming over to another organization with the Red Sox, it's been a great fit. You talk about Wilson Contreras, right, Sonny Gray, I mean amazing. You know, we've talked about the trades with Craig Breslo, right, the ones that he's made in the offseason have done so well, you know, man oh Man. Also thank you to Heim Bloom for making that happen as well. What have we got here in the chat? Don't do it? How does he compare to Perkins and Jump? I'm not sure who you mean exactly. I'm not sure who you mean don't do? In the chat, Duran could not go a game without a strikeout. Sorry, not sorry. You just felt like the order was just they were just clicking here tonight. Obviously with all the hits they got, but you just never felt like a rally just died Unfortunately with Duran, you've seen a lot of Rallies just kind of die. You know. When he's on, the guy is incredible. When he has it together, the guy is off the charts. But yeah, lately not so much. Don't do it in the chat. Ranger is great in person sense of humor. I saw a little moment with Ranger here tonight. They cut the camera away very quickly, but he had his hat out and someone like tossed him a ball, and like he caught the ball in his hat and he just like had like a smile on his face. Like why just like the guy goes says, he's so goofy. I mean that in a good way, Like he just looks like he's just always having a good time eating sandwiches, catching balls in his hat. Gotta love it. Mead is on the way too. Yeah, I haven't seen anything on Mead, but yeah, the X people were saying six to eight weeks, could you maybe see him by the end of September. That'd be awesome if you're able to get him back to have him on the postseason roster. Well, actually, how does that work? Well, yeah, I imagine because he was with the Red Side, I don't know how would that work for the postseason. I'm not exactly sure, but I don't know either way, it'd be great to get him back at some point. Everybody, I'm out of here. I'm gonna wrap it up right there. I'm gonna wrap it up right there. If you kind of the way out, hit that like button for me, subscribe if you're new, and we'll be back here tomorrow night.