Speaker 1: That's injuries from the game. JP Mason had a shoulder returned, but then Dinnett, I mean then left and it was just in case of emergency, stayed available. Malice Mustafa had an ankle.
Speaker 2: Never returned, Aaron Banks cramps, and Matt Wright had a shoulder go ahead any x rays Mustafa. No, they believe it's a low. Yeah, is there a.
Speaker 3: Point there when you don't have Mason obviously you don't have Christian and all the other guys in your list. You're going, how were we abandonating this together? Or you just think I got the guys We're gonna win this thing anyway?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I mean with Deebo also, I mean towards the end, you know, in the last the last possession what's his name or Toronto Blank Taylor, he got hurt. So I was afraid that we were down to our last one with Isac, especially when he got that long run. I was smart of him giving that touchdown of Juice, But I did get worried right then. Before that, though, we had enough guys, especially with Debo being able to help out and do all that stuff too, so we're all right. Yeah, he thought he was gonna be already went back in and it just hurt him too much, so he went out. I think I think that was the first play and then he was out. Just a case of emergency. Serious, I don't know, you never know. I mean, adrenaline on these days, I mean during games is a little bit different. We'll find out more tomorrow when that's down and get the X rays and stuff.
Speaker 3: Was going through your mind when you guys had the twenty point league give up the kickoff and then next thing you know, you know, they have the ball with a chance to take the lead.
Speaker 2: Just I mean, I'm not going to go to what's happened on our last two losses. Was just staying locked in, not trying to get any negative feelings and just trying to do it one play at a time. Uh, you try to keep our team that way. But it's not like I talked to a bunch of people right then, So just calling plays and stuff, you just you don't try to think that way. Our goal is to be locked in the entire game, regardless of what the score will. And I thought the guys played like that or that? Which one there's two of them. The first one was awesome. That was a long third down, had a you know, we're obviously struggling in the red zone to make a big play like that. I think it was third and goal from I want to say the ten, but that was huge. It was a dime right in the corner. It was a hell of her out and catch by George. And then I thought the second one was just as impressive. It called a looky to ba. They played a covers with two people a on him and he went across the board and had a hell of a throat to George Broke.
Speaker 3: About some of the red zone stuff. He said, maybe he's just got to be more decisive something like that. You know, he pulled the trigger. Did you have that conversation with him? And do you think he did that more tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think the hard thing in the red zone is there's there's not one theme. So I mean, there's a few plays and Brock's saying that because there's a few plays he could have been more decisive on and had. But that's not the whole red zone struggles. But when you struggle running the ball, have some we don't didn't have a lot of great looks, and then you miss a few that we could have scored on and Broxton always owned up to that stuff, but that wasn't really the theme. He was real decisive today. Made two big time throws there on third down and it was a step from my direction. At least got a challenge that you made that you didn't win there.
Speaker 3: What were you told in terms of what angle they saw?
Speaker 2: Whoever you know, let.
Speaker 3: You know, and then what was the explanation that they did.
Speaker 2: It was awesome by hamp He because he said he could tell by how the guy's hand moved that the ball hit him and and then that's all he saw. But it was he could one hundred percent see the ball, but he said, you could tell how the hand moved. And with it being Thursday night football, I thought for sure they'd have a bunch of camera angles. So once he believed that it happened, we threw it thinking we get some better angles. And then they just told me that he didn't. And then about two minutes later, two minutes later, I heard all the guys in the box set freaking out saying they saw another angle and it wasn't fumble, so that they didn't have Yeah, they only know what they see, so they didn't see I think what everyone else saw on TV hamp Yuh, Brian Hampton.
Speaker 1: I mean Bernardo brings interception there, came in a really good time. So just how did he make that play?
Speaker 2: And it just what did you see it? That was huge? I mean I just saw it. Looked like they sailed it a little bit over DK or maybe under through it and he cut in front of him. It was a hell of a play by him. Hell of a job by Mallick too getting in the pick. Uh. I thought a rookie stepped up big time today. Uh, all of 'em. But Bernardo was huge coming in for Mooney. You know, Mooney was a game time decision. Tried to get him going, he tried to go, but the workout then go well before the game and Bernardo and the whole defense stepped it up.
Speaker 3: Came to space some of these games before, you know, early in the season when things aren't going right, has won a lot of them. Is that something you communicate to them? But do you feel it in a week like this where this team just has the feeling that it's gonna be able to pull a game.
Speaker 2: Like this out. No, I mean you you know that wors sick about those two losses that we had, and we know, you know, I talked about some heart losses are harder than others, and when you feel like you had those one, especially division games, that's made us sick about it. And you know, we've gone on a stretch here the last two years where we've won a lot of games in a row and a lot of the fourth quarters, and some of those wins strings these last two years haven't been that tight. Guys have been able to relax a little bit and stuff, and we've been talking about how these two losses are a reminder and how the NFL works, and I think we got a little spoiled in that way of just human nature of sometimes feeling too relaxed, and you can never feel too relaxed. I thought we played real well in the second half, but that doesn't mean it's easy to win, and it's some kind of I mean, that's how it works. We played well, they played well, they came back and made some plays which made it tighter, and I was glad that our guys could fight through that realize that games are really never over where you can just sit and chill in the fourth quarter. You got to go beginning to the end, and we got that experience today. I mean, you always feel like guys are close. I mean, we were running the ball pretty well all day. You know when they're going to really commit to stop in the run and try to getting those eight man fronts. We got a good bounce read where we got outside and usually when there's not two safeties there, which I don't think there were, you break them. And he's got the speed to do it. And it's said he's a hair an eyelash slower than Raheem and they had a pretty fast guy chasing him, but he said he was he wanted to give that to Jews. So it ended up working out well. Got to run more time off the clock. Hell no, we wanted to score. And I don't think he's slid and that's what he's claiming. I think he got I think twenty one is a fast player and he got him a little bit there. Then I think I'll see it. You guys saw it. But ended up working out better for us, Not really. I mean it's you know, he wouldn't have done that anyway tonight, just you know, being on an injury. And I think Demo is one of the best corners in the league. I love Demo, and we got a young rookie and Ronaldo stepping up. I think Ikes done a hell of a job, and I think we got a lot of players in our secondary. It was close enough to where it was a game time decision. You know, he went and worked out and it was close. But kind of go.
Speaker 3: Another Seal teams blunder. I guess you would say, uh, what can you do about that? Now? You were you know, there's like one a game. Now, how do you go in there?
Speaker 1: Do you get them?
Speaker 3: Holl what? What?
Speaker 2: What can happen now? I mean, though, you know, I thought the special teams made some plays today. They they got a they got a fumble for us, a huge recovery, which forget whether I let a field goal or touchdown. Last week they scored a touchdown with a block kick returned for a touchdown. I thought, you know, we didn't have a great kickoff and and from what I saw live, we had an un block guy who missed a tackle and then they hit the lane. So we got to get better at tackling. We'd love to get a better kickoff and stuff, and we got to keep challenging us ourselves as coaches, our players, everybody, you know, especially when he got some guys down on defense. It does you guys can see that, and it's it's even worse on special teams when that happens. But we got to do better. But I was I'm still happy they made some play today too. Hell no, I don't. I don't know how I feel about that anymore. When they break through and they're the only line left, I would never be. The coaches says, just let him score. But dang, that's two weeks in a row and I just got his name last night, and Matt was unbelievable today. He was three for three on field goals and that was huge for him to stop him. I mean, they looked like they could have scored if he wasn't there. So I just hope he's all right. The first time I seen him. Yeah, But yeah, you guys, I mean, I don't waste thoughts and stuff that I don't need to know, you know, Like same with all of your injury questions. I really don't learn stuff I don't need to know. Right at the full line, Yeah, you'd like that, And it was something that you know, he was struggling with a little bit, so when that happened, you try to get more air on it, so it gives our time, our guys time to get down there. But it obviously it didn't work all right, guys appreciate it all right, Thanks guys. H.