Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: All about that high school drama, girl drama girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride and our comic girl sharing for the right teams, drama queens ls, my girl girl fashion, but your tough girl.
Speaker 3: You could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl drama, queens, drama, Queens Drama, Queens drama, Drahna Queens drama queens.
Speaker 4: Look at this just just like just like Ryan, Ryan Seacrest, Madonna or Beyonce. He has he goes by one name on Zoom and it is COLLETTI.
Speaker 5: You all have one day. What's up your beautiful faces? How are you? Cutie? Bye? Thank you guys. How are you, buddy, I'm too well, Thank you well, buddy.
Speaker 4: It's so good to have you. I know we've been trying to make this happen for ages, but I'm so thrilled to have you on. I will say personally because I don't this is a question I have for you that we'll circle back to. But I'm because I'm curious how much of the show you remember because my experience, I remember so little of the show, and watching you in it has been a delight. You're so fun and funny and likable on the show, and such a necessary ingredient in the stew that is one tree hill, and that I had no idea of. I think, you know, I had. I had a clue because we got to do an occasional trick scene together. But now that I'm actually watching it as a viewer, I'm like, oh, geez, Louise, and I'm like watching my buddy and I'm watching my buddy do great, which is just the best feeling. So, yeah, you're fantastic in the show.
Speaker 5: Man. Oh you are way too kind, way too kind. It was it was a steep hill to climb with all you guys. I mean, watching the show and seeing you guys all on it, I was just admiring your guys' work. So I appreciate the kind words, but you know, we had to quickly catch up. Yeah, I feel like drop it into the show in season four. Thankfully Sophia was there to guide me along the way and help lift me up, and and you know, to be able to still be standing there in season nine and be around it was a delight and something that I am very proud of and have always cherished. You always wanted to continue to work on the show and do a little bit more and hope to do more, and hope to get out from behind the bar eventually once we were the bartender there and in those last couple of seasons we get to have all the fun. Although it was kind of like careful what you wish were because it was it was like from out from behind the bar and right into a bed. I feel like all these scenes with Chase and Alex are just in the bed, rolled around. I don't know if I've seen any really anything else. Thankfully, you get a little bit of a breath of fresh air from that with hanging out with Chuck. But it's it's funny. I feel like watching the first couple episodes of season nine, it's at a lot of action in the bed.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to take it even further and say, you went from cool bar to crow bar, because isn't that what we get teased in the first episode. Isn't it a crowbar that you do your dirty work with?
Speaker 5: It? Is it is? It was like I think it was a tire iron. Very yeah, very violent, very violent tool there. But hey, he deserved it, right, That's what I'm That's what I'm going with.
Speaker 4: So, how much of the show do you remember?
Speaker 5: Oh man, there's a lot that bleeds together. I did find myself skipping around in season eight and consulting some info online exactly where we were at at the end of season eight going into season nine, what happened in Chase's life there, So you know what it's it's been so long now, there's there's a lot that I don't remember. To sit here, I'm not gonna say a lot of you guys and think that like I can recite every episode and tell you exactly what happened and chases are through all the seasons. I would not be able to do that. I would fail miserably. But it is a joy when you know, you go check it out and see the different seasons where he was at, to see the journey really and you know, I always feel so fortunate I was able to hang around the amount of seasons that I did. And yeah, so I was saying earlier, just play a little bit more and get a little bit more chew on towards those later seasons and then really have some fun arcs in seasons eight and nine. There So very very proud of that, especially considering where we started, Sophia. I mean think about back in season four when I jumped in. I was like, oh my gosh, I was so green. I was twenty years old, just getting started, just hoping that you guys would would accept me on your set. But you guys did with open arms, and I'm always great of course.
Speaker 3: Oh it was so fun.
Speaker 6: And I think, you know, we were just talking about this because we just watched the first episode of season nine last week, and you are so fun to watch.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's very kind.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if it's the sort of like senioritis that hits you know, you know, you're almost to the finish lines.
Speaker 3: You get really and you start reflecting.
Speaker 6: And I was thinking about it, you know, watching you and Jana and talking to Rob about just how fricking enjoyable you guys are. And I was thinking about season four and the fact that you came in so eager to learn and hang and you were such a great friend, such a great addition to the greater friend group immediately, and I don't know, it's like, it's so cool to watch you across these five years of the show, the way that you grew as an actor, the way that you could, Like I can see your technical proficiency, you know, knowing how to work with the camera crew and all the stuff that on all of any of our first seasons on a TV show we had no idea how to do, and like, I don't know, I feel I almost feel parental about all of us, myself included watching us at season nine, I'm like, looking our kiddos, they're so great, and I don't know, it's really cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we do so many seasons and so many episodes, but I had, you know, the best opportunity to learn. You can only learn so much sitting in acting classes in LA where the coaches are just trying to keep you around for as long as possible, so they will teach you anything that they think that that you'll just absorb. But to really be able to seek your teeth into stuff and figure out who you are as a performer, you got to be on set and you gotta follow your face there and learn things and also learn from people that are booking like all you guys, some very talented folks and working with you in that season, and that you know, getting a chance to see Rob's work as well and live with Rob and see him, whether we're doing auditions together behind the scenes there or just seeing him work when he came on the show. I mean, talk about a breath of fresh air and just an incredible light in the room. I mean, Rob, everything that you brought to the show, and the fact that it's interesting. You know, you've got a lot there's a lot of heavy stuff, and there's drama of course in this show, but just who you are, you know of off camera, and how funny you are in such delight. So I had so much fun being able to get the best of both worlds at you guys. There is you know, on the professional side and on the personal side. We really had a lot of fun on our little one Tree Hill Island out there in Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach. So I'm very very grateful for that, and I definitely cherish all those memories.
Speaker 3: It was so great.
Speaker 6: Wait, you just dropped a little nugget that I want to expand on, because this is a question we got from a lot of the fans knowing you were coming in today. They all want to understand more about the you know, transition between filming reality and then coming descripted. But there's also so many people that want to know if you always wanted to act even before you did Laguna Beach.
Speaker 3: So take us back to how this all shaped up before you came.
Speaker 5: To join us. Well, you have to go back. There was in middle school. I was doing a little bit of theater, doing some and I enjoyed it, and I was honestly too insecured to pursue it. I was I was nervous about how my friends would judge me. It was supposed to be about sports, you know, athletics, and you know, telling my my parents that I would, you know, like to go get some head shots taken and maybe go up to LA and see if I can audition was was just not not going to happen. So that was that was a personal secret. But always doing I wanted to be an entertainment I was, and I thought maybe I land on the sports side. I thought maybe sports broadcasting something, you know. I grew up watching the sports centers and being like, I'd love to be an anchor and where they had a little fun with some creativity in the way that they distributed highlights. It wasn't just like you know, monotone. They they're very creative in it, So, you know, Laguna was that kind of opportunity to dip into the entertainment world. And you know what I loved about it, even looking back and having watched the show is the way that they shot it. They shot it like a drama. Uh and and unlike a lot of the scripted shows or unscripted shows you see today where they have their confessionals and whatnot, they really wanted to kind of add a little mystery to it and and keep it long lensed and not have us speak to camera ever and so and shooting that being in production, the camaraderie of people coming together to make something, creativity involved in that, it just really started to suck me. And then, you know, the further I got with it, taking acting classes and stuff and getting little gigs here and there, it really just caught the bug more and more. And you know, really going onto your set in season four, there was really like, this is this is kind of like what I've been dreaming about. This is the kind of perfect job. I love being out here. It's just so different from where I grew up. You know, everyone's focused on the show and we're all coming together to make this thing, and there's a lot of fun being had, you know, outside the show as well. We were all such such kids when we got out there that you know, we all wanted to hang out and have fun and you know, so it really was this you know, amazing journey of being able to kind of see along the way like all right, I think this is thing that I'm interested in, and let's continue to take these steps and let's see how we can handle, you know, taking that first step onto that set in season four was it was a big one, and like, all right, how would I handle you know, how would the work that I think I know I can do translate? And sure there was some trial and there, and there's a lot of growing pains and things that I needed to learn, but I knew that, like, this is something that I'm really interested in, So I want to continue to.
Speaker 4: You've done Laguna Beach, right, had you done much between Laguna Beach and One Tree Hill.
Speaker 5: So I actually worked on a film with Hillary. We didn't we didn't work in any scenes together, but we did, you know, meet there on set. It was a little film called Normal Adolescent Behavior, and I think they wound up selling it as Havoc Too, which the first Hoboy Pane Hathaway. I think Sanny, Yeah, yeah, I think whoever bought it went up selling it under that name. But it was just a cool, little artsy indie film, had a great cast, and I had a little role in it, and that was like, I now, I'll never forget where I was when I booked that job, because I'd been you know, after Laguna, and there was a lot of attension that came from that show. It was very uncomfortable about it, you know, obviously excited about the opportunities that it was presenting me within the industry, but knew that like, all right, this is like this is a silly reality show about like teenagers, like being idiots. Like it's this is not something that you know, I'm gonna be super proud of, you know at the end of the day. So to be able to do work and find myself hopefully on a set like your guys, as I knew, I had to kind of buckle down and study and and try to you know, be selective about opportunities and and so I was and said no to any other reality shows and was like, let's try to get scripted in it. And this movie was the first one and we shot it and an incident. I remember Hillary. She we were in one of the transfer vans and she was talking about this show that she's working on and you know what it's like down there in Wilmington, North Carolina. And I was like, damn, that sounds freaking awesome. And I first was familiar with the show, which is the way that she was talking about it. I was like, it sounds like a great gig. So when the opportunity first presented itself to audition for the show, I was super excited, like, this would be a treat job.
Speaker 3: That's so fun. Did you because you had worked with her? You got to jog my memory?
Speaker 6: I don't I don't remember the details. Did you ever watch the show or did you have to try to catch up on the show once you were going to audition for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I had seen a little bit of the show, but I never sat down to watch a full episode until I was auditioning for the show. I was actually working on TRL again, another weird connection that Hillary and I. Yeah, we didn't do it together, but we both did TRL. There was an episode where I believe Chad was there. I did interview him, but we were just there in the studio together. And then that night I went home to my hotel and I just flipped on the TV and the first thing that came on was an episode of One Trio Wow, And so I watched that episode. I was like, oh man, what a cool show. And again it's just one of those things they kept kind of following me around. It was like that would be interesting. So when I got the audition, I watched what I could find. You know, back then, of course, you know, there's you know, unless you went up to the store and bought some DVDs and you were't gonna be able to get it onto me.
Speaker 6: So gravy.
Speaker 5: So I would call my friends who I know watched the show, we were fans of the show, and talk to them about it. And then I think I got my hands on some tape from you know, my age was able to get some episodes for me and I was watching it. So that's how I kind of got first introduced the show. And then once I, you know, I found out that was gonna go on, then it was like, all right, buy the DVDs and we got to watch everything. Wow.
Speaker 6: What a trip like the Pixie Dust in the air of like you and her doing the movie together, you and Chad being on TRL at the same time, you get, you know, finding it on TV. It's like, were you at the time that there was obviously something pulling you in our direction?
Speaker 5: You know. I'm looking back on it and hearing you say that, I do feel I believe that, and I think that it's it's one of those things where the universe has giving you the signs, and I'm always looking tonted for those green lights, you know, and will sometimes it might take a little while to get the actual green light. There's something that's like cut up this this rock that's like someone's throwing a little stone at your window, or something's hitting you in the head. And I've always said, actually, the thing about even doing Good to Beach was one of those moments because to my point earlier about doing some plays in middle school but wouldn't be caught dead telling anybody that I wanted to do acting. I shouldn't have ever signed up to do the good at Beach, like it was going to be social suicide within my friend group. And in a way, it was.
Speaker 4: The fact that you were like, I don't want two hundred kids in my high school to judge me and like the forty friends of mine, and then you're like, instead, I'm going to do a reality show that is going to be a worldwide and not.
Speaker 5: Like you're right, you know what, what an idiot? But I also I was convinced when we were shooting that show that it was going to end up in a box somewhere. We were not actually going to air on MTV. There's no way we were going to be interesting. Like how naive I was. There was no way there's nothing they were going to find interesting about us. So so yeah, but you know, to there, but that was that moment where I was at the end of high school, you're kind of like, screw it, Like I chose a college where I knew no one else for my school was going to You're ready to really broaden your horizons. And yeah, it was an e fit moment for me, like let's let's do this, and and it was felt like it was something that was calling me because I did want to work in entertainment, and I also I talked about maybe sports broadcasting, but you know, watching Carson Daily TRL also something that interests me a lot growing up watching that show. So so yeah, so it's you know, that pulled and then you know again when the audition came. It's one of those moments where you know when you get that audition and as soon as it hits and you read a little bit about it, you're like, I really really want to get this one. It feels like this is a great fit if everything can align, like I'm on board one. Hopefully that energy is shared on the other end. But you know, we get a lot of auditions and different things, you know, come across our desks, but there are only a few where you get really really excited. And as soon as that popped up in my email, I was like, this has to be it. And by the way, that first audition did not I did not book it, but I was told right after like this this roll is it right for you? But there might be something soon after. So I was like, oh, shoot, that's exciting. We did not book it, but we might get on at some other points.
Speaker 6: So wow, man, how did you feel about the Clean teen storyline?
Speaker 5: I still hold a little piece of the Clean Teens with me today.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Oh my gosh. It's hard to let go all these years later of you just listening Steven has been wearing a wonderful black button up shirt that he just unbuttoned like Clark Kent.
Speaker 4: To reveal a clean teen shirt a joke. Go to YouTube to check it out. That I gotta tell you we didn't know he was. You made it like thirty minutes to do that. Good job.
Speaker 5: It's, you know, every Thursday, it's my clean teen day.
Speaker 4: There on Thursday's week, Clean team dude. A funny side story. I don't know if I've ever told you this, but before either of us ever did One Tree Hill, I remember pulling up to an audition for an indie and as I was looking for a parking space, seeing you out front like reading lines for it and recognizing you, and having that moment of like, what's he doing here, Like he's already had his turn? Is even look at him taking it seriously reaching the reality show. It was just so clearly like like like fear and jealousy and security. But I remember remember just being like, oh, man, like, oh, he's probably gonna get it, and then like cut to we are on the same show a couple of years later. But I'll never forget like just seeing you like tucked away by a bush, reading your lines and going, damn it, you've already had your turn. Let someone else go.
Speaker 5: Man, thanks for saying hi.
Speaker 4: I know I was just too insecure back then. So when you and so hold on, So you did not audition for the role of Chase. No, And I don't know, gosh, I don't remember the role. And I don't even I don't know how long after you auditioned and didn't quite get it did it take for them they Did they call you and have you auditioned for Chase? Or do they just call you and go, this is the other thing we got for you.
Speaker 5: They called me and had the auditioned for Chase, and you know it was oh, man, I don't And maybe it was something early in season four, because I don't remember it being that long. It wasn't like a full like year and a half or so it was. It was maybe they already knew, maybe they knew that Chase was coming down the pipeline and they're like, oh, he would be better for this. I don't remember exactly how that played out, And I really wish I could tell you what that original character was that I went out for, but that's but I remember it being not too far out so I would have to say it was within the same season, and I know I popped in in season twelve, so maybe it was something in the earlier episodes.
Speaker 4: Fans in the comment section light it up. Let us know who you think it was the auditioned for, because soph and a John right now, I can't think no idea.
Speaker 6: Okay, things we do remember, because clearly we have no idea who you auditioned for first. But looking back on it, a bunch of people wanted to know what storyline of Chase is was your favorite.
Speaker 5: I really liked the storyline with Chuck and Chase. I thought that that was a cool, cool run for the two of them, and Chase taking on that role for him and then offering another perspective outside of those kind of relationships, and just being in the bar, being being an older brother to him and kind of, you know, I felt like Chases, like you send at the bar, he's given advice to folks. People are coming in and maybe I'll offer his two cents here and there, but it's actually kind of get out from behind the bar and be able to help, you know, mentor this kid in a way, and and and just you know, be there for him. Yeah, I had. I had a lot of fun with it, and I really enjoyed working with Michael May. It was at first this almost like a test. It was like, all right, he's, you know, very fun outset, wants to you know, throw the ball around once to play around. And I'm at that point where I'm like, all right, I got to come in focused, you know, uh nothing, no distractions, just the task and let's just try to get the good scene down and go about our day. And he's like, hey, man, like, can we toss the ball around? Like we tag should be hind and go seek run around the house. And I'm like, you're awesome. But I'm like, hey man, like, I'm trying to like stay focused for our seat. So it taught me something too. It was also kind of like a playful I learned a lot from him. You know. It's like to still have of that you know, playful enthusiasm on set because I would I took it so seriously because I really did not want to screw up, and you know, I just I would be very sometimes very intense on set, not like in a way that I was, you know, yelling at anybody all that, but I just kind of voice isolated in my corner and really just trying to stay locked in it. It's like, hey, you, first of all, you're like a sea storyline here, Like let's calm down. You know you're not You're not carrying the show the way that's Sofa and Rob bars, So like, you just got to have some fun with it. And he, you know, he allowed me to loosen up a little bit, and so it was cool. We kind of taught each other stuff on set, and I just thought it was it was really cool. The relationship between Chase and Chuck. Chuck Skolnick.
Speaker 4: There are two listener questions that blew my mind because both of them had spoilers for me, one about you in real life and one about Chase. Let's start. I want to start with the Chase one. Okay, it is, uh, who do you think Chase was best paired with Alex Mia or gasp Brook?
Speaker 3: Oh my good? Because you didn't know about high school?
Speaker 4: Because I've never seen seasons one through psych Wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 6: Before Steven answers, Steven, maybe the funniest thing that's happened to us on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Because you know, we thought season eight was going to be it.
Speaker 6: So as we think the whole show is going to wrap up, there's an episode with all these flashbacks from earlier seasons and the whole time were Rob's.
Speaker 3: Like, what what happened?
Speaker 6: I thought, you know, he's losing for shit because he never saw any of it and I didn't. It didn't even occur to me until this moment that you did not know that.
Speaker 3: Brooke was Chase's first one treat.
Speaker 4: Yep, that was I was today years old when as the kids say, when I just discovered that, that blew my mind. So you guys like a proper item was going.
Speaker 5: Oh it was serious.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we were met clean.
Speaker 5: Teens, even though Brooke was you know, she wasn't.
Speaker 3: Exactly Brook decided to be born again Virgin.
Speaker 4: Nice rebranding love that, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Just quick update the shirt that I'm wearing. Well, we'll display one more time. This is a great podcasting, uh Clean teams. And then on the back, I mean, I'll give you the co I'll give you the I'll give.
Speaker 6: You The people at home are probably like.
Speaker 4: You Virgin four, can you can you live? Oh gosh that's.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, yep. So that's where we met. That's where that's where Chase and uh and Brook met. And yeah, Brooke was a Brook was a bit naughty. Was she corrupting Chase?
Speaker 3: Yeah a little.
Speaker 6: But by the way, hey, so this really goes deep and the fans who have watched the behind the scenes content will know. But Rob, there was a night near the end of season four. You know, the kids are maybe it was the end episode because it was the graduation party or something.
Speaker 3: But Chase and Brooke are in the back.
Speaker 6: Of a car and Steven's supposed to pull his shirt off and I'm supposed to pull my shirt off, and it's like a gag about a bra that I'm wearing.
Speaker 3: And Stephen folks his shirt up him one day that is wearing the same bra.
Speaker 6: And when I tell you, every single person who could see us camera ops sound. Everybody lost it and it made the like Blooper real that year.
Speaker 3: It was so funny.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what I was thinking of. Where on the share under This is a little bit of a callback.
Speaker 3: To that, the nice callback for us. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm gonna go with the Chases first. There, back to your guys' question about you know who you know who, Chase was I mean, was it was who I wish he ended up with her?
Speaker 4: What was the exact The exact question was who do you think Chase was best paired with?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yes, yeah, well, I mean, I mean that's a complicated question, I know. And first of all, I want to take a moment to say that I get a lot of questions about the Chase or or would you prefer Chase to be with Alex or Mia? And I've kind of thrown an answer out there, but I didn't really truly and like and Alex would or Jane would tell me. She was like, I hear that you've like kind of thrown out me his name a little bit. That's kind of like kind of bumps me out. And I was like, you know what, I'm so sorry. I didn't really even think about that. I was like, I kind of just gave a reason of like, well, you know, she's a musician, so you know, they could kind of sit on a porch, you know, later in life, and she would be playing music and that kind of sounds like, you know, that sounds really nice.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, the other girl that you didn't choose was also a musician who could have By the way, yeah, She.
Speaker 5: Also turns into Yeah, she becomes a musician as well. Chase loses both girls to tours with this guy who's big time Jesse.
Speaker 4: But I was giving that answer, and so was the answer that you that you had to lean towards Alex.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I was. I was leaning towards me based off of that.
Speaker 4: Hence Jenna's disappointment.
Speaker 5: Okay, not fair, yes, not fair to Janet. I think there is a lot of great things that happened between Chase and Alex. I think it did end very abruptly. No spoilers here, but our spoilers just a little bit because we see what you'll see in the next episode. But long story short, can you see I'm like back battling here. Clearly, I'm like, all right, I've screwed this up before.
Speaker 4: So I want to be the office. It's okay if you upset a few people here, Stephen.
Speaker 5: I want to be careful about how I answered this, so we're all traumatized by the comment sections Clearlys, I honestly, besides the kind of like half answer, have baked answer I'd get before about you know, Chasing and Mia sitting on a porch and her you know, playing music. I really think that both of them were great for Chase. I see great things about him both. You know, as far as Brooke goes, that was in high school. That was a long time ago. Uh so you know exactly, so everyone gets you know, you grow up and and you're you're wiser, more mature, and and it's a different, different human, if you will. So it's I would say, you narrow down to Chase's arcs there with with Mia and Alex, and I think both are worthy candidates. Yeah, I don't have not one doesn't stick out. Sorry, I'm sorry. No.
Speaker 4: By the way, when I was saying like there's things I forgot, I had zero recollection. I thought the whole time it was chasing Mia whole time. So all of a sudden, when you're when Chase and Alex start becoming a thing, I was like, I was saying this last season, we're watching the show. I'm like, this is I don't remember this, and I'm sure it's going to be very short lived. But this is a great little thing happened here and cut to now. It's been going on for so long. I don't know how my brain had just forgotten it. But it's a really fun relationship. Yeah, it's great to watch.
Speaker 5: And watching some of it. Yeah, I was texting and saying, hey, I'm watching some of this stuff. You're really really great in the show, and give her a lot of credit. I had a lot of fun shooting those scenes with her. Yeah, she brings great energy to set and she's a great actress. So it was it was a lot of fun working with her. I was gonna rob I knew you'd appreciate the story, so I want to share back to the scene where chasing Brooker in the back of the car, and I had to I was wearing this bras a little gag to try to, you know, try to call the at least more probably attension for me, I don't think so if I had any attention. But it was like I was like their big first scene, I think, kind of getting hot and heavy. It was like, I want to try to like make keep it relaxed, so we'll do a little bit of a gag here. But as we were getting ready to roll a so this fog rolled in set. We're shooting outside. The car was like parked in like a four somewhere, so we had to we had a hold shooting for like forty five minutes to an hour, and I'm sitting there walking around in a bra and trying to kind of hold it from sof and like you we're kind of catching up and talking and didn't want her to see, you know anything, So I'm kind of just acting weird. But yeah, I had to walk around set for what I thought was gonna be about ten minutes and then pull the thing off. We do the scene, but I walked around for a good like hour and a half two hours in a bra on set. So there's a little behind the scenes on that story.
Speaker 6: You've walked a mile in the lady's shoes.
Speaker 4: Now, this is one of the things I love about you. You commit to a bit. Yeah there, you saw the value, you knew it was a good bit, and you just hung in there. Okay, we got to wrap this up in a moment. But here's the other question that again, I was like, wait a second, what Samantha asked what Traders tea? Can you speak? Are you on the current season of Traders or something? Hello?
Speaker 5: Oh what can I say?
Speaker 4: Listen? Hey, I got two kids under the age of four. I'm in it. Okay, I have no idea. What's happening. Is Taylor Swift still cool? I'm so out of touch guys, So Steve and I apologize. Please are you on this show? Obviously? You are right?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, Season four of Traders? Just like, what could I say? And I I'm not kidding, Like, I don't know what I can say. It's it's we're very tight lipped over here. It's coming out, I believe next year, early part of next year. How do I have dates yet? But yeah, season four of Traders. I love the show. I'm a fan of the show. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it, and uh yeah, super excited for for folks to see it.
Speaker 4: Did you have fun?
Speaker 5: Yes? Absolutely, absolute blast. It's an intense, intense game and I knew that going in and knew it was going to be a challenge, but we we wanted to step into it and see how we would handle So.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, who's we?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Me just oh you okay? Yeah, I wasn't certain you had a partner myself and I yeah that you and the mount in your pocket. That's so well. Listen, now Traders has a new viewer because of you telling me that, Because that's awesome. I've heard about the show. I've never got a chance to watch.
Speaker 5: But it's a great show man. It's it's hosted by Alan Cumming. He's yeah, and he is phenomenal. Seeing him work was was great because he kind of place this character where we're in his castle. He's hosting us for this murder mystery. So yeah, he's phenomenal. Yeah, go back and watch the last couple of seasons on Peacock and and I think you'll you'll you'll dig the show.
Speaker 4: Get your Peacock subscriptions ready, everybody, I can't wait. Oh Stephen k on Traders. Hey, well buddy, thank you so much for u making the time to do this and let us ask you a bajillion questions.
Speaker 5: Just great to see your guys faces and chat and and uh yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Love you buddy.
Speaker 5: Alright, you guys, Hey.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening. Don't forget to leave. Give us a review.
Speaker 6: You can also follow us on Instagram at drama Queens ot.
Speaker 3: H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama girl, Drama Girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl cheering for the right teams. Drama Queenslease my girl, up girl fashion with your tough girl.
Speaker 3: You could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl Drama, Queens, Drama, queise, drama, queens, Drama, Drama, Queens, Drama queens