Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis, Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap all, I'm scary? What's it all about?
Speaker 2: So a few weeks ago, Haley had wanted to play a phone tap on her mom and got in touch with us. She was finishing up her finals and had wanted to phone tap her mom about, you know, saying that you know she's less than a role model student.
Speaker 1: She hasn't really quite been there all semester.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to call her mom, pretending to have dialed her by mistake, and listen to what happens.
Speaker 1: See what happened to the scariest phone tap? Hello? Can I speak to Haley?
Speaker 3: Haley's not here?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 3: Can I take a message? Though?
Speaker 4: Just?
Speaker 1: Could you tell her that I got the I got her delivery for her?
Speaker 4: So, I'm sorry, Why are you whispering? I can't. I can barely even hear you, my dogs?
Speaker 3: But what this quiet?
Speaker 1: I got the delivery? Twenty dollars a pill?
Speaker 4: Okay, twenty dollars a pill? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Maybe I should be dealing with her on this.
Speaker 3: No, twenty dollars a pill? What the hell are you talking about? What pill?
Speaker 1: She ordered? Some adderrole So she could cramp for her finals.
Speaker 4: So I am not following you.
Speaker 3: You what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Apparently she got troubles staying awake. She's got to learn a lot and a little bit of time here, so this is going to boost up her grade.
Speaker 3: All it's like part of the.
Speaker 1: Old family, you know, Thailand all propofol Adderall.
Speaker 3: Then, Oh, I've got an all family too, and it's called I'm all gonna beat yourraft? You ever heard of that family?
Speaker 1: This is your official study buddy, keeps you up at night, makes you.
Speaker 3: Study my sister a study buddy. You want to see that, you over and drop it off and I'll put it through your fake Do you want to do that?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 3: Go to school?
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do with this order?
Speaker 3: Why do you do that? You know? I'm bad that it came in to tell your sap.
Speaker 1: This is college crack. You want you to do it and have high grades? Huh? It's like drinking seven doctor Pepper's, except it's just in one.
Speaker 4: Key.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's ready to roll.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's crazy. Oh my god, Oh my god, she's cleaning right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't answer it, and I'm gonna dial her back real quick and just say you missed the call or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hello, Hello, I just missed your call right now. I'm at school.
Speaker 3: What do you what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Where am I? Somebody just called me telling me that you're looking for pills because you're very stressed out, because you haven't slept and you've got finials that was twenty dollars a piece. You aren't called daddy right now? I will call daddy. What do you think daddy's gonna You gonna call daddy.
Speaker 3: You're gonna come clean right now.
Speaker 4: But it counts to three and you're gonna come clean. Do you understand me?
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta call you.
Speaker 4: Pressure on me to get go?
Speaker 3: Grades Oh cry out load, he's a blank hally, Come on, get in side.
Speaker 4: We'll get right now.
Speaker 3: Get in tide. Got up? You don't want to get some sleep, Alley, then you better go to sleep. Earley, chunking all night with your girlfriends every town in a campus on. Somebody's got my door hold on.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got your admirble. I think I dialed the wrong number earlier and I spoke to somebody.
Speaker 3: That are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Mom? I gotta go. I can't talk to you right now. I have to call you.
Speaker 3: Back right now, right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, she wants to talk to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's where you go.
Speaker 1: Hello, you get up through.
Speaker 3: Her room right now.
Speaker 4: If I'm sending the police.
Speaker 1: She's got a past class. She feels the need, she feels the need for speeding.
Speaker 3: Them right now.
Speaker 4: Listen to me, stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: If you need prozac, I got some of that for you, because you need to calm down.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll get out of a room, okay, but first I just got to let you know that you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Were talking about this is.
Speaker 5: Scary Jones melse Terran in the Morning show. Mom, it's a joke, radio prank. She's not on drugs.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even past you in high school.