Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, Hi, this is Trevor. I was just calling to see if you had any pictures of doctor Pepper.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, who's this?
Speaker 2: Oh this is Trevor.
Speaker 1: Trevor.
Speaker 2: I'm I was hired to walk your dog Britis on the yah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So coo.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I guess I should say Hell's vacation going so far.
Speaker 1: So good, lakes Trevor, Yeah, it's good. What's going on? So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just wondering if you had any pictures of the the other animal.
Speaker 1: The hamster, doctor Pepper. Yeah, actually I do. I have a picture with my daughter. What what do you need a picture of? Doctor?
Speaker 2: Well? Okay, so it's kind of an interesting story. So I came by and I was, you know, getting ready to walk your dog.
Speaker 1: Brute is okay okay?
Speaker 2: And then so then I noticed the hamster in the cage there, and I was like, well, I guess I should walk all the animals. So I took the dog and the hamster for a walk.
Speaker 1: And by the way.
Speaker 2: Hamster, I don't know if he has at least, but he did not walk very good anyway, So if you could give me a picture, that'll be great. Just the current one would be awesome. And then you know, waiting about your vacation as normal.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you need the picture for? It's where's the hamster? You got it back right in the cave.
Speaker 2: Okay, So uh wait, are you telling.
Speaker 1: Me you walked the hamster and you lost it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so the hamster is in the cage then no, so you need the picture to find the hamster?
Speaker 1: Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So you just said you didn't lose the hamster, did you or did you not lose?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I watched the show first forty eight and so I'm giving it forty eight hours until I I'm gonna say that he's lost. But currently, right now it is a hamster. Who is It's whereabouts unknown? So he kind of why he ran here right away in the park, so I don't know if he knows his way home or not. Has this ever happened before?
Speaker 1: And that's my daughter's hamster.
Speaker 3: And if you want the hamster, you're Oh my god, my daughter is going to be beside herself. I can't unbelievable you took a hamster for a while.
Speaker 1: What were you thinking.
Speaker 2: I can tell that you're upset and understandable. So I think we should focus right now though, on our search and rescue mission for getting the hampster back. I don't know another way to say it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll look for a picture of doctor Pepper. I don't know if this is I need to talk to my wife. I need to talk to my daughter.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should alert them just yet, especially if it's your daughter's hamster. Allow me to do my work and see if I can track down mister or missus doctor Pepper the hamster. Oh, and then because maybe I could find it, and then we're both in the clear.
Speaker 1: We're both in the clear. You're the city who lost the amster, not me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, guess what, you better find it before we get back from vacation.
Speaker 2: So that's my goal. But I was also howering, does your hamstart come to any calls? Because I could sit on the front porch and do you calls. I was doing that earlier. I was walking down street saying doctor Pepper.
Speaker 1: I don't think he knows his name. I don't just get it. Just get out of my house. Let me let me deal with this.
Speaker 2: On my shoes, on the back of my shoes.
Speaker 1: Cheese on your shoes? Do you think amsters they cheese?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Should I use another food item?
Speaker 3: No, you should just stop right now, and you've caused enough a problem.
Speaker 1: Just get out of my house and let me figure this thing out. Cucumbers, no, stop, stop, stop, get out of my house.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to get out right now?
Speaker 1: Or yes, I want you to get I want you get up ten minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I'll let you know. There's a prank phone call.
Speaker 4: Actually what this is actually Jubil from the Jewbil Show doing a phone rank on you and your wife. Nicolette set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my, she said, you guys are on.
Speaker 4: Vacation and you had somebody walking your dogs and show Pepper is okay.
Speaker 2: You're as far as I know.
Speaker 4: Doctor Pepper is in its cage and on its wheel and has no idea you're gone, because it's a hamster and it doesn't really know much.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with Jubil Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties