Speaker 1: Did you No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to emergency Intercom, where we get crazy.
Speaker 1: We do live things here, but we can also get serious.
Speaker 2: We can also make love and meaning meaning of the second Twisted world.
Speaker 1: You saw the diarrhea plane.
Speaker 3: The diarrhea dude? Aha?
Speaker 2: Wait, actually do have that video because I didn't watch it because I wanted to like react to it.
Speaker 1: So there was this airplane that was flying across the sea. It got two hours into their trip. I think they were taking flight out of Atlanta. Yeah, and two hours into their trip, someone was fighting fucking demons. Bro, like real fucking demon And when you see the video, you're gonna know what I was.
Speaker 3: Wait, is it there's a video?
Speaker 1: Not no, no, no, But like it was like it was two hours in the flight. This person like must have been like really down bad because like their butthole like it looked like it was spraying, like it the aisles were covered in human ship Like it looked like multiple people's sprayed feces everywhere. But it was so bad that like it was like splattered ship all down the hallway and they were like fucking running to the bathroom like spring the girl at the club that literally.
Speaker 3: This is gonna make you disdusted.
Speaker 1: Diarrhea plane.
Speaker 2: Ah, want to get it back?
Speaker 1: Diarrhea plane.
Speaker 3: Damn wait, I'm low key serving Olivia. Arger go right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the video.
Speaker 2: Wait, fewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is. Look it like goes all the way up the aisle and you see how far it goesuse.
Speaker 3: Salmonila, Like why are they shooting like that?
Speaker 1: I'm not putting it in the episode, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't show that. It's literally like turts. What's annoying?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: I really want but we can't insert that. But I really want to insert what I have on my phone right now because it's the craziest thing.
Speaker 5: I've never had this ship like that before.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, literally, what was going on? Like why were they spring? That's a vibe like.
Speaker 5: No way, that looks like peanut butter.
Speaker 1: We can put that in the episode.
Speaker 3: What's craziest.
Speaker 2: I literally was texting some friend before we went to a party and one of my friends was like, dude.
Speaker 3: I have such bad Dirhenna. I'm wearing a dress like I'm gonna shit on the floor. Girls, shit on the floor. In the club and I found.
Speaker 1: That, dude, those videos of just like the most random people that like look like they've done it for their entire life, where they just like shake a turd out of their pant leg and it just plops on the ground.
Speaker 2: Atay, wait a second, because is that like a common video.
Speaker 1: Because I've seen at least six videos just going around the internet where someone will like just like be standing up and drop a turd out of their pants and then just keep walking like nothing happened. And it's all like recordings of like security cameras where they're like recording like the turd falling out, and it's like it's so fucking funny. But yeah, just look up like security camera footage someone shitting inside my convenience store or something.
Speaker 2: That is so crazy because it just is such an animal instinctive put like you.
Speaker 3: Just have to poop, You naturally have to do those kind of things.
Speaker 2: And also, I don't know why my brain is going, but last night as I was falling asleep, I literally I was like, I sit here, maybe my projections of you being schizophrenic and losing your mind in the future are just me because that's where I'm headed. I don't know how to describe this. I was not high, I was not drunk. I was dead sober, falling asleep last night. And when I closed my eyes, I literally like I had a moment where I like felt my whole existence and I felt everything in my body.
Speaker 3: Like I felt my whole.
Speaker 2: Body and like like the weight of it and like everything.
Speaker 3: Moving through it.
Speaker 2: And then literally listen to this and then it was like you know those fucking stupid ass cameras.
Speaker 3: At award shows that like swing around Like I I like envisioned myself because I like my brain like three D scans projected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like scanned my whole body and then like it was just like nothing like I was just like in like someone's like tumbler grid feed Like it was like so like like you know, like when everybody was obsessed with just like a white thing with like black lives, like I was there like it it was literally like in a video game where you're you walk too far outside of the world, so it's just like the three D like rendering, like it has to render out. That's what I felt like, and I it freaked me out. I immediately opened my eyes and then I just looked around. I was like okay, and then I grabbed my iPhone and I drowned myself in.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's the real problem is like once you realize like why you like okay, Like like when you start consciously thinking about why you picked up your phone or why you hit the puff bar, or why you turned on the TV or why you open your laptop like whatever, it is like once you start like locking in and thinking about the thoughts you had before that, that's how you crack the code, because like there's a reason why you want to dole your senses or like need that spike adopamine, and it's because your brain is thinking some thought that you don't like that you're running from in Once you stop running from those thoughts, that's when you unlock like superpowers, and I'm never gonna stop running. That's why my screen.
Speaker 2: Time is eighteen superpowers, Like I don't need that. That's the thing is like what it like, what are you going to gang? What are you going to gang?
Speaker 1: Literally? Okay, So you know like in ancient times, how they like demonize sex and made like sex like made everyone in the world still guilty about sex, Like you can't have sex without like being like a little guilty about it. What if instead of sex, the Catholic Church chose shitting? So everyone is just going around like I never do that. I don't have sex before marriage. I don't ship before.
Speaker 3: Marriage, ship before marriage.
Speaker 2: Well, girls do that. Girls don't poop until they die. When they die, they drop a huge load.
Speaker 3: And that's why my grandma. Look it up. Look it up.
Speaker 2: Girls coffins are bigger, their lower half becomes full of poop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy. My My grandma's coffin was like full of turds.
Speaker 3: Smelled so bad.
Speaker 1: That's why every funeral, woman funeral smells really bad.
Speaker 3: How many women's funerals have you been doing?
Speaker 1: Like thirty six? I go to the victims, I go to my victims funeral. You've seen the pictures and videos of me hanging out with Shawn Mendez going around.
Speaker 3: There's no you have never hung out with Shawn Mendes.
Speaker 1: Uh correction, I did. Let me find the pic. It was before Beyonce, before Toy, before Rainbow Sler be.
Speaker 5: His cloud Chaser album.
Speaker 2: I know, like what before you looking at the Masonic imagery and mister bast videos or.
Speaker 5: Let me see, let me.
Speaker 1: See, I'm listening to it to you. I air dropped it. I'm going to cancel that because it's taken you too long. Oh my god, I'm actually gonna freak the funk.
Speaker 3: Hey, you need a new phone because yours is moving so slow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They unveiled the new iPhone today, so your phone is going slow. Guys, they're doing it.
Speaker 1: I guess they literally are bro your.
Speaker 3: Damn phone too. So your battery is There.
Speaker 1: Was an actual court case. There was an actual court case where like they're awarding people money because it was proven that Apple throttles batteries, like it's a real thing.
Speaker 3: That's okay, I's so bad about that.
Speaker 1: Here it is. There are me and Shane, Me and Sean.
Speaker 3: You, me and Shame.
Speaker 1: There is a picture of me and Sean. It was It's actually so funny, and I wouldn't fucking find it. Dude, Dude, I literally I cannot deal with my phone right now. This is like driving me insane. It was was it after.
Speaker 3: This look at araw on because it was in the air one.
Speaker 1: Do you have your No, it wasn't in the airline. Fuck you already know. So it's not even funny. To show you because.
Speaker 3: I don't think I know because it's being flocked.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you, like what it is, and you're saying it's not what I.
Speaker 3: Think it is.
Speaker 1: It is exactly what you think it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, then this is awkward.
Speaker 1: I here, I found it.
Speaker 3: I can when you make that face. But y'all are hanging out in that. It kind of looks like a fan interaction.
Speaker 1: I sent it to you.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is that's the second time Drew Phillips and Shawn Mendes have been in an airwan together.
Speaker 3: So something is happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the one. Flash that one when I showed it, and then flash it when I showed you. But I think it should be coming in now. If you swipe them coming in hot.
Speaker 3: A hot off the presses. Is Drew Phillips being a creeper.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting it.
Speaker 3: You're going to jail.
Speaker 5: They're thro your phone.
Speaker 1: That's why this is too fucking much. This is so fucking much. I can't deal with you.
Speaker 3: I've had that phone for eighteen years.
Speaker 1: I know I'm getting the fifteen. But then I saw it and I was like, I think it's so depressed. I was like this ship is like, so mid this is what I was waiting for.
Speaker 3: Like, I'll let you buy this one off of me, and I'll buy the other one.
Speaker 1: Girl, No, you'll give that one.
Speaker 3: You'll get this for a discounted price.
Speaker 1: Can you stop filming me?
Speaker 3: Oh? You thought I was filming.
Speaker 2: You guys by my wildflower case? Do you know I have a case? Collaboration case came out?
Speaker 1: Have you seen have you seen that? Have you seen the spy animals that they've been dropping in like animals society, No, I'm being animal society society. You know, they have been making fake critters of like monkeys, of turtles, of birds, of fucking things. And these birds are like drones, and they like they drop them in these things and they lay eggs and the eggs are fucking cameras and then they record how other animals react in these monkeys, Like take this spy monkey. These monkeys take these spy monkeys in and they treat it as its own because they're like all this like hurt little monkey can't even do anything for itself, and they'll fucking one of them dropped it and it like died, and they made it just go still and die and they literally held like a funeral for this robot. I need to see this, and it was oh now all of a and no, I'm not showing you well I.
Speaker 2: Need to see it because it sounds like you're fucking making it up. Also, were they filming it and putting it on YouTube for profit? Because then we will really know the connection to monkeys and humans once monkeys start recording them giving food to people and money to people in best Buy.
Speaker 6: But disaster strikes an injured baby is a cause for concern.
Speaker 1: Oh you thought I was lying?
Speaker 3: No what it is?
Speaker 6: But and this liner seems to believe she's died. And then look then something extraordinary, how much look at them?
Speaker 1: It's like as all look they alost the funeral like does make me cry?
Speaker 6: I know, it's like oceanless spy creature as if it is a real baby.
Speaker 4: No cry, it's so obviously fake, stupid as monkey like well they reacts the dude when their own babies die.
Speaker 3: This has to be edited like to make it look like that.
Speaker 1: Look they hug, they're so sad.
Speaker 6: A calm and contemplative mood descends on the colony.
Speaker 3: He's looking up at God. There's a god.
Speaker 1: We are there.
Speaker 3: God, nah, we're the devil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, quite accidentally, our spy creature is at the center of something.
Speaker 3: That is Wow, that actually made me tear up.
Speaker 1: Well, there's even more spy critters, Like it's really fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, stupid ass monkeys though, because that monkey.
Speaker 1: Looks obviously peg and the spy bird is hilarious. It like literally made me fucking scream. Oh yeah, this is a spy grub which is so od Like they made a fucking grub worm with a spy camera and the birds eat it.
Speaker 3: The birds eat it. They killed the fucking bird.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Oh here's one. They made a spy pile of shit. This is just movie. It then rolls it like drops these cameras and then that bird. Look at the bird, did you see it? That's a spy bird?
Speaker 3: Like what is that? So they can like film film for film like Discovery Channel.
Speaker 1: You thought I was filming, you thought I was filming for her. But look, if you go through this subreddit, like there are.
Speaker 3: The thing is a lot of that footage kind of fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't even use that.
Speaker 3: The footage are getting from the scot spy cameras aren't even good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the baby follow and then it started and the baby. The whole herd left the baby elephant behind and then was the baby like got stuck on the land because it's not allowed to go into the water because the first part is super muddy, so it just got left behind. And then the mom like forgot about him and then sprinted back and was like beating the ship out of him with its fucking trunk because it was like, don't ever leave my side again, and the mom like it was a learning lesson for both of them because it was like, I gotta look out for my baby. But elephants are like smart.
Speaker 3: When we walk into a store and there's rocks in.
Speaker 1: There, walk you start hitting me with a boat.
Speaker 3: But I do it centrally so I don't get in trouble. We get in trouble for fucking each other because I get to with your sister. We should take you to get a makeover, like I'm thinking, we.
Speaker 1: Get I don't need that because I'm already hot.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's what I'm thinking. Here's what I'm thinking for you, extinction.
Speaker 2: Laminate your eyebrows, perm your lashes, we can perm your mustache. Just sit correctly. No, you're not getting any We're not doing anything permanent.
Speaker 3: We can oh, we.
Speaker 2: Can get you lip blushing, though, we can get you lip blushing because your lips are permanently like overly pink.
Speaker 1: I mean that I need a facelift. I need there, I cream.
Speaker 3: You don't need anything, thank you. What you need to do is love yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of people need that, but I can't be of service to everybody.
Speaker 3: What do I look like?
Speaker 1: Trible? I like I'm gonna start laughing like that. Wait, this is this is my impression of car no butches?
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 3: Oh, I get no bitches. I thought you would understand because I just sounded like is.
Speaker 5: That's not what I say, I get no bitches. That's not what I sound like.
Speaker 1: He's doing it.
Speaker 2: You're actually you're You're better at sounding like you than you sound normally.
Speaker 5: My name is ky, I get no bitches. That sounds like what you say.
Speaker 1: Name is Yeah, that's how you sounded.
Speaker 5: That's only the frog M.
Speaker 3: I need Jim Henson to come back to life so I can fuck it. There's a lot of people I need to come back to life, so.
Speaker 1: I can't funk that I'm gonna do prompt Oh okay, yeah, so rumors on the street and I'm killing them now for you that I can't read. And we're going to do the teleprompter test live and in four K. What is the rainbow scope?
Speaker 3: Oh LGBT, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: It's happen four Welcome to the big Ant National weather forecast. As we head into the middle of the week, we are seeing a storm system pushing west, which is already bringing rain showers up in the Pacific Northwest and light hail and sleep in the rockies. Moving across the eastern US, the very cool areas are starting to retreat.
Speaker 3: This is slow.
Speaker 1: We have around fifty one New York City and although there is still sunshine, in Atlanta, it is cool fifty two, but it's getting warmer. In the central part of the country we are starving between staying between fifty and sixty. Now west, we are seeing some rain, cooler temperatures. Seattle is hovering around forty nine and no head to put or no need to put your suntan ltion on just yet. A little more weather down in Florida, scattered storms out in Orlando and Miami to some storms and quite powerful later on in the evening. By Thursday, the storm system will increase in risky, heavy rain and even large storms across the southern hemisphere of Texas and going into Louisiana. Baton rouge.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to try well now, I like watched you read it, so I feel like it's like, no, yeah, do a different one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was so funny. Honestly, if you ever know your spirits lifted, just watched Drew.
Speaker 1: Read out lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my god, so embarrassing. What if I fuck it up?
Speaker 1: That's the same moment.
Speaker 3: And don't fuck it up.
Speaker 2: I'm so embarrassed that now I have a jewel in my hand because I used to be the person who made fun of people so bad for But honestly, I've never had advice in my life, and I need something.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do? Heroine? Let's use this practice session to report on the life and passing of Queen Elizabeth the Second of England. Her majesty ascended to the you, but I was kind of eating mood.
Speaker 1: You kind of ate? Does this gotta be too slow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's use this practice session to report on the life and passing of Queen Elizabeth, the Second of England, her majesty a seated or yeah to the throne at the young age of twenty five. Though young and inexperienced in the role, through hard work and determination, she managed to visit every realm, some many times over.
Speaker 3: Every realm, what the fuck is you talking?
Speaker 2: A while like, she would meet with the prime ministers of her time regularly.
Speaker 7: This must have been a curious situation, being privy to sensitive while ensuring initial position. She continued in the fashion through a total of fifteen prime ministers.
Speaker 2: The Queen's role as head of state saw her acting as diplomat and hostess to over one hundred and ten presidents.
Speaker 3: This shit fucked. What the fuck are they talking about? Fuck Queen Elizabeth, she can say, dad, because I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to have sex, I want to fuck her.
Speaker 2: What if you could bring someone to life but only through the power of sex?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I mean I yeah, it's just not funny because we can listen to this. You literally can by making babies. Ow you bring someone that I planting your seed inside of a woman. Wow, they fucking made babies in a test tube without sperm and I think without egg air a woman egg even and they made it and it was secreting chemicals that made a test President, Oh my fucking god, that made a pregnancy test positive, like go off positive and it was there was no literally they like made the DNA and shit on its own.
Speaker 2: Wait, but is it growing a baby or it's just that illegal, like wire bitch is just growing babies in potions?
Speaker 1: Also randomly in a fucking just randomly. One day, we launched a nuclear warhead into the Pacific Ocean, like a couple of weeks ago, maybe this week, maybe last week, see all of.
Speaker 2: This because like like I just don't want to like like where Like when I think if you are on your phone, I'm like, there's no way you go this, Like how do you use it?
Speaker 1: Like I just don't understand my superpower. I'm not even playing when I say that, it's it's no, that's not big news. That's real. We launched a nuclear warhead and it was a show of power because we're like, look, we got nuclear warheads that can reach all the way to fucking rush your wherever we need. The launches. Bitches, they don't fucking play And it made me patriotic for half a moment. I was like, don't fucking send ne expt me because we will blow you up.
Speaker 2: I think mister Beast is becoming war propaganda. He's becoming pro war propaganda.
Speaker 3: Is not.
Speaker 2: This started as a corner with two freaks who liked mister Beasts.
Speaker 3: Nowadays I'm starting to question where he stands.
Speaker 1: And mister Beasts, if you want to come onto the podcast and clear your name or your name, We're always here for you.
Speaker 2: But for now you were being punished because actually, okay, Also, if you want to fly me out to North Carolina first class only, don't play with me. I'm fuck him, Yeah, I fuck him, Yeah yeah, if I had to, yeah it.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: If I had to fuck him to see one of those explosions, one hundred percent, I do need to see one of those explosions. I'll fuck anyone in the crew except Nolan.
Speaker 1: Wait, Carl, Carl.
Speaker 2: I'm like, except Nolan except Carl. Wait, what's the one who we all think is like kind of fine, Chandler. Chandler, So now anyone in the Misser be screw except everyone except Chandler.
Speaker 1: Mister, and then there's Carl kind of freaks me the funk out like got some weirds.
Speaker 2: Also, like I don't know why I think it's okay to talk about living people our age to be Like.
Speaker 1: So if I had the yeah, because if someone did that. No, actually, if someone was doing that about me, I'd be like, oh I.
Speaker 3: Missed when people like hopefully said they wanted to fuck me.
Speaker 1: No, one's still no contributes on the reddit, Like where's the contributes?
Speaker 2: Like for me, the thing is, I think that actually happened, people would be pissed.
Speaker 1: So I'm giving people permission to literally come on the face of my picture.
Speaker 3: I need a snail trail across one of my picks personally.
Speaker 2: Like I need like someone to move it like a holographically.
Speaker 1: Baga City Boga.
Speaker 3: Ice cream for our first meal. Like I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: I wanted ice cream like three nights ago. I want that a sweet Street. I want the one on Italian spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to come get ice cream after this? You just have to eat across the street. You just have to eat across the street from No.
Speaker 1: We found a good Okay, you're gonna eat at Sweet Fin and we're gonna eat at No. But we found this really good spot that is like a major key alert and they make the best Italian ice cream ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Italian like whatever they be calling it gelatto.
Speaker 1: Smoking, smoking on gelato.
Speaker 2: The next episode, the fattest blunt you've ever seen, and smoked the whole thing and then like pass out on screen just.
Speaker 3: To like traumatize a few people.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to scratch my literally not gonna do Larry that, You're literally not.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna though a wait, why am I.
Speaker 1: Gonna type of questions?
Speaker 2: Okay, We're gonna answer some questions because we've never done that for our main episode, and we thought it'd be fun, Like just what is thinking?
Speaker 1: It's a vibe. It's a vibe.
Speaker 2: If the question don't provoke a funny answer, I'm gonna wish death upon whoever asked the question.
Speaker 1: It's a vibe.
Speaker 5: What's the best Fortnite season?
Speaker 1: Season one? Baby?
Speaker 2: The best season was with the theater, the outdoor theater when we all started first playing together.
Speaker 3: When you would land at the top, like that was the best.
Speaker 2: That was like Keith Fortnite, you had the automatic assault rifle with like the scope on it, like it literally was the best.
Speaker 3: And I'm so upset because I wasn't that.
Speaker 2: Good at playing it yet, and I wish I could play that now because bitch, I would be killing it.
Speaker 3: Y' y'all fucked up. It's too much.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all weren't fucking with Fortnite in the real good season. I mean, KAI might have, but just be like occurred the real season, like December thirty first, no, no, no, wait, let's actually find it because I have my very first win on camera.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, the last standing.
Speaker 1: That was peak Fortnite, like getting home from school and going upstairs into your bedroom or going to your bedroom and isolating for three hours and playing with your friends and fucking sucking dude. Everyone was so bad at Fortnite back then, like no one was good, and it was like that was was that was what made it fun. It wasn't like competing, like you were just trying to stay alive and you weren't trying to kill as many people as possible. You were literally just like that was a vibe, like just trying to stay alive and hiding in bushes until the final kill and trying to like trying your heart to get a kill because movement wasn't a thing yet.
Speaker 2: I didn't play when I was in high school because I was too busy getting home from school and then like banging your mama, which.
Speaker 3: Honestly, now that I look back at it is probably not good.
Speaker 1: Actually for me, it was after playing Fortnite, I was scored making your mama squirt juice. You're squirting, You're making your mama squre Did we create.
Speaker 3: The No, we did it, There's no way.
Speaker 2: Someone the other day said cream Team or sports Squad in front of me, and in my head, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, that's my saying, and I was like, we didn't make that up, Sport Squad, did you?
Speaker 1: Guys? I think I think we might have made it. I think I made up in like one of the first episodes. Yeah, like Cream Team or squirts Squad. But I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe we did it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, someone said it the other day and I was like, do you listen to the podcast, Like why are you saying that to me?
Speaker 1: Are you cream?
Speaker 5: I've only seen that of the podcast.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we I mean this this podcast low key gives squirt Squad Like.
Speaker 3: I don't think it serves Cream Team. We serve sure Squad.
Speaker 2: Like I'm trying to think of what podcasts would be like Cream Team theo Vonn's podcast, Yes is squirt Squad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's squat squad.
Speaker 1: Your team is like a doctor making a podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Boring, boring. I love you and I listened to you, but boring. Murder podcasts are killers. That's squirters.
Speaker 3: No, that's cream Team.
Speaker 1: They're squirting all over the place.
Speaker 3: No, they're like creaming.
Speaker 1: And it's like I said, this debate like dries up, like.
Speaker 3: Weird, Like they're murder podcasts are cream.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a squirt because it's like high energy and like, no.
Speaker 2: A squirt is like ludicrous, Like oh my god, I can't believe we just fucking squirted. So like a Theovon or like a US or like a Tricksy and Katia like those are like that's all squirting, but like cream is more like like it's all my fucking genes.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like it's a squirt. You feel like it's a cream.
Speaker 3: We can move on, Yeah, we can agree to disagree.
Speaker 5: Next question, do you guys feel creatively fulfilled? What does that look like for you guys.
Speaker 1: Right now? Creatively fulfilled? Nor? There was like a moment where with the podcast, it was like all the creative I needed. But like everything, I'm growing and changing and it's just not like what I want it to be currently. But I'm hoping in the next few months the podcast becomes creatively fulfilling. Yeah, change is coming, and I hope it does become creatively fulfilling. However, podcast aside for me, I think like creating a show of some sort, or like creating a cartoon, like with original characters and all that is a vibe, or just like starting a brand that like like not thing because I suck at making clothing, but like starting a brand outside that can live outside of myself and like be on the shelf at like Target or Walmart and like for people to buy it and not know it's attached to me would be very creative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, I think it's like brand.
Speaker 2: It's hard when your creative fulfillment has so much to do with your own person Like being a comedian and feeling creatively fulfilled. It's kind of difficult because this sounds girling.
Speaker 1: Girls can't be comedians.
Speaker 2: I was speaking for you, because like men can't like articulate their thoughts properly, so I was just really looking at.
Speaker 1: You, and girls have vagina, so they can't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like what am I going to tell the joke out of my pussy lips?
Speaker 3: I come on.
Speaker 2: But it's like hard as a comedian to feel creatively fulfilled, especially when it's not something I think we like turn on and off. I feel like we're constantly performing through day to day life, so it's hard to feel creatively fulfilled through that. In terms of just communicating or like doing the podcas because the podcast is so conversationalist. I do feel fulfilled by it when I walk away and I'm like, that was a really funny episode. Yeah, I like literally get a high off of it. But sometimes it's hard to just always make a funny episode. But we are hopefully headed towards excited change, which don't fucking complain when you see change, because I'm gonna fucking slap you in the head.
Speaker 1: Big things coming.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like I I think it's just important to find other creative paths to feel fulfilled. Recently, I've been like really into taking like photos, and that's been like really fulfilling. Like I pulled out an old camera and I want to get back to like taking photos and like I went somewhere the other day and like drew and like red, like it's important to just like.
Speaker 1: Expand yeah, and I think, like another thing. I mean, this might be just like our experience, but like I know, when I'm like creating things and then I posted online, it immediately becomes just like so I'm exciting for me because like it becomes like a job. It becomes like a part of my job. Like so like if I like, yeah, I know you're draw something, I don't know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't share my drawings anymore because it literally takes away the magic. But it just makes it feel like, oh, okay, what is this work? Like why am I adding this to like the person and business that.
Speaker 3: Is me online?
Speaker 2: It's nice to just have those things and reserve them for myself and then every now and then post it so all my mutuals and friends can be like, oh my god, did you draw that? And I'm like, yeah, bitch, I bet you didn't know I was sexy? Funny, can draw? Can suck dig like a fucking beast.
Speaker 1: It's like a didn't out of a car door. Bit.
Speaker 3: I need to stop, Like I make way too many sex jokes.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, I feel more open about their sex life, like I'm just here for the girl.
Speaker 5: Next question, can you tell us your most Oh my god, I just realized whenever we've done a Q and A, I've listened to it back and I start every question with and I want to blow my brains down. I just realized I was.
Speaker 1: Doing how you're beautiful?
Speaker 3: That's okay, I say, like today.
Speaker 5: Though, actually yes, I'm not even I feel like you're lying because I saw my reflection on the way out and I was like.
Speaker 1: I literally saw him and I was like, what is different? And I was like, oh, he's got a little stubble.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thought about growing in a mustache?
Speaker 5: When I met ID?
Speaker 3: Does yours grow pretty thick? Or is it like a thinner mustache?
Speaker 5: It's like in between. I feel like it's neither thin or very thick growing out for us.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to like, imagine you with a mustache.
Speaker 1: Right now, do it and then post it online and watch the girls go crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay? Can you can you tell us your most common intrusive thought?
Speaker 1: Kill myself, kill calm or common?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's death?
Speaker 1: No, like consuming, Like I need to watch a plane crash right.
Speaker 2: Now, like I need terror, terror terror, terror terror nightmare, nightmare, nightmare, nightmare.
Speaker 3: But you know what I think it is.
Speaker 2: I've said this before, but I think it was growing up so depressed and like still having like.
Speaker 3: It's that's such a depressing answer.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mine is also like if I'm holding a baby to like push a soft spot, like I'm like, I need to fucking kill this baby. I need to rip it. Limb for limb.
Speaker 2: I guess my most intrusive thought is I crush his car. If I'm next to someone who I have any sort of love for, I want to like pinch them or like punch their arm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it has been like attempting to poke my belt hoole recently, but like out of love and like it hasn't quite got there yet, but like the day it happens will be like very magical for both of us.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's such a bad habit, like if I'm close to someone, this only happens on the stairs. This sounds so bad, like me saying this, but like our friend group is like very like this, Like I don't know, it's it sounds so bad, but I love like going to touch someone's like butt cheeks or like yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I literally just will walk by and grab your ass. It's like funny. Yeah, if someone else did it to me, I'd be like, literally, what you're attacking me?
Speaker 3: But it's just like it's so funny.
Speaker 2: I think it ties back into us thinking like sexual stuff is really funny. But like I love pinching like my friend's asses, And that's my intrusive thought. Like if somebody's asses in my face, I'm like I need to poke their fucking butt right that.
Speaker 1: Actually I was gonna say, like one of my intrusive thoughts this isn't me joking, is like when I'm like talking to you, Like every time I'm talking to I like whant to grab your boobs and like be like Hong Kong, like I went on honk your boobs.
Speaker 3: Like you'll like reach out to you. I'm like, hello, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Literally to go on Hong Kong Kong Koe.
Speaker 3: We talk like this and then we're like why do people think we puck? Why do people think we actually have sex and stuff and whatnot?
Speaker 1: All right, next question tits are asked. I'm more of an ass man myself, but like boobs and bon bons can like do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could get down with.
Speaker 1: Some bond bonds or bronzing.
Speaker 3: Why why put between those two?
Speaker 1: Which one bon bons are bronzing for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bronzon probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say, I don't know that I.
Speaker 2: Care about bon bonds, like because I have boobs, So I'm like, why why do you need tits too?
Speaker 1: If I woke up in a woman's body, you.
Speaker 3: Would want G size tits And.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the sizings.
Speaker 2: Go gus, humongous, A B C, shouble D, triple D e f G the cock destroyers.
Speaker 5: Actually a question that says, if you guys woke up in your opposite bodies, what's the first thing that you would do?
Speaker 3: Go outside?
Speaker 1: I would touch grass. I would give.
Speaker 2: His body a new experience and go the fuck outside, shock his system, drink some water. I would fully just shock his system, wake up, have a green juice, drink water.
Speaker 1: I would shoot my arm up with heroin and take a video of me doing it and post it on my ig story and say like, this is the new me.
Speaker 3: But make it block my parents from saying it.
Speaker 1: Everyone. Yeah, I'd ruin your life.
Speaker 3: I mean, actually, I could spin that for me. I could make that really good for me.
Speaker 1: You know, like you would be addicted and it wouldn't be fun.
Speaker 2: No, But then I could spin it for me and like be like, guys, I really need help, and then start to go fund me but then use the money to buy.
Speaker 1: Yes, you would do good things for each other. I would shoot up with heroin and you'd make me touch.
Speaker 2: Ground, and I would like make you healthy, So perfect combination.
Speaker 1: If I woke up in Kai's body, I would look in the mirror and say, I love you, oh, because I feel like you need to love yourself a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I woke up in body, I would get rid of all the mirrors in my home.
Speaker 1: Because because they broke because you looked at them.
Speaker 5: Next question, what do you imagine you would be doing if your paths had never crossed and you never met each other?
Speaker 1: I would legitimately be like addicted to drugs in a crazy way, like and that's not even like I was going down such a dark path and I will probably never be ready to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Do you think I had anything to do with your trajectory on that though?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But if we just like didn't have aspirations to move in. If we didn't even know each other, like I would probably not be doing the Internet and doing heavy drugs all the time.
Speaker 2: I I think I would probably still be here, just like maybe not as happy because I don't think like if I didn't meet you, like because I met Christian than you then everybody, but like meeting you at that first show is kind of what roped me in because when I went there, I felt so awkward and didn't speak to anybody.
Speaker 3: So if I didn't meet you, I probably would have done that.
Speaker 1: I was literally love at first sight. Yeah, like not even like not even joking.
Speaker 2: It was like we immediately clicked so well, except I thought I was going to marry you, like not actually, but like, oh you're taking that straight to your head. There is not a single person who I'm friends with who at one point I wasn't like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: But for me, for you, with me, it was like deeper than Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I would still be in LA but.
Speaker 2: And honestly, like it sounds annoying to say, but I probably still be here with a podcast, but like I would probably be doing it alone with the Chamberlain, with Ember Ember Chamberlain yeah, I'd probably just be like Dolo doing the same thing and just like wanting to kill myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my life wouldn't fucking change.
Speaker 1: No, I have this really really unethical documentary that like, if I created, I wouldn't be able to tie my name to. And I'm not going to give you the rundown because you will think I'm a fucking monster. But it kind of ties into like I would probably be documenting my life as a drug addict low key, which is a vibe and someone should do.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all right, I got pretty pretty dark there at the end. Andy, what was the experience like filming with Brat TV?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll take this.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever talked about this. Have I talked about this?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So documentary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you don't know, that's like not even a joke. Like the reason I did that Brat series isn't because I was aspiring to be a fucking actress with Brat TV, although I would like to pursue acting maybe when I'm like forty two, because I do.
Speaker 3: Love being on camera, But right now it makes me when I Gail mys up Yoh maybe why I nail thys up.
Speaker 2: Basically, I had always made fun of Brat TV. I thought it was like really funny, like low quality production. I me and Josh I got the offer to do it, and then I like pulled Josh aside and I'm like, I was like, dude, it'd be so funny to film behind the scenes and make like a mockumentary of like just like every famous person has like, oh this thing like like like the camera always starts here and they're like, what's your name?
Speaker 3: Like what are you doing? Like what's the journey you're about to go on?
Speaker 2: And that was kind of like I wanted to make a mockumentary style thing about like a young influencer who was really convinced that they were about to fucking win an Emmy off this really shitty show. And Josh came with me every day to sit like I sat. I said I would do it if they let me bring Josh, and I told him I was gonna be vlogging for my YouTube channel. They said yes because they were like, Okay, yeah, you're gonna promote the show. And Josh came with me to set like almost every other day and we would just like film bits like the first day I was there, my car got towed and like we did like a whole funny bit over it of like me being like just delusional taking like an.
Speaker 3: Uber black to the towing place just whatever, like shit like that.
Speaker 2: Like young Blood was in the show and we got a really funny clip of me going up to him and like my like character thought it was lil Zan and I kept.
Speaker 3: Calling him lil Zan and I was like little.
Speaker 2: San is here, like holy fuck, like whatever, and it was just like me being delusional. Like in the kissing scene, we have like shots of me like doing the kiss and then pushing the guy off of me another it was for work.
Speaker 3: Don't be like that. It was for work. Don't be like that. This happens every time.
Speaker 2: I didn't say where I kissed him, so it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Drug gets really jealous. Oh but yeah, like it's just.
Speaker 2: Like me like running, Yeah, I'm yours now, That's all that matters. It doesn't matter how many people I fucked and screwed and like made squirt or shaking.
Speaker 1: I saw this really delusional TikTok. Actually not keep going because I will lose this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was like a clip of like after like I kissed him for the scene, like me pushing him off and like running to the bathroom and like throwing up and being like, dude, he's so disgusting, Like he's not even like he's not he doesn't even have an imb d yet I can't believe I just kissed that fucker, Like what are just stupid shit like that? But what happened is while I was filming, because I'm such an EmPATH, I literally fell in love with like the production team there. Like I just was meeting all.
Speaker 2: These people, and like it really had me thinking about it actually was such a good experience for me because I'm so easily like, oh, you're corny, you're cringey, whatever, But meeting all those people on all these people have aspirations to make something like quote unquote better and this is kind of their like jumping platform, or some of them just genuinely enjoy making like content like this that is for like younger audiences, and they like enjoy being a part of the team and they love their job. And I just got so close to everyone on set. And it didn't help that I was going through like a breakup at the time, so I was like really emotionally charged, and all these people kind of knew about it because I was just like in such a hard like in the It was like such a tumultuous time actually when I think about it, But I literally loved the whole crew. I just like fell in love with everybody on the set.
Speaker 3: And oh my god, you're such a jealous bastard. It was four years ago, like get over it. But yeah, and then I just never.
Speaker 2: Used any of the documentation that we got. We never cut it into anything, We never did anything with it. I really watched the Yeah, we never looked at the footage, and I think, so, Josh, do you still have It's here me talking to the bathroom, any bathroom.
Speaker 3: I think he still has it. Josh was really good with saving and like everything he does.
Speaker 1: He has like like actually the last like six years of us document like in a very heavy way. And we were watching clips from like when we all first started filming together, and it's crazy, like how much we've all changed. Like you and Josh haven't really changed much like visually, like appearance wise, but like me and Christian like look like crazy, like I was still in my like twink arc. I'm not a fucking twink. Someone say, you're still No, I'm not a fucking twink bitch. Oh my god, I'm like an otterer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was gonna say like, oh, you're cute, You're cute, mean, thank you, But yeah, we never did anything with it, and I just like let it rock and I was like, I'm not gonna like make fun of this thing. That also I committed so much time too, and then that had me thinking too, I'm like, it's like, as I grow older, I'm like, I can make fun of something as much as I want, but if I find enjoyment of it, then I am just being prideful and just mental for no reason. And it's okay to be a part of things that I don't worship as top tier art.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's my overly long answer.
Speaker 2: It was really fun actually being with Denzel too, Like me and Denzel became like good friends via that. Okay, oh my god, Hey, no, Denzel doesn't like the girls.
Speaker 5: Like always coming back.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think you do.
Speaker 1: Next question, next question.
Speaker 3: Next and last question.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm trying to find another one.
Speaker 3: Find a juicye one.
Speaker 2: Kai.
Speaker 3: It's all up to you. If you don't find a good one, You're gonna destroy the bie.
Speaker 1: Kai. If your middle name was Bella, it would be Kai Bella.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's good. Okay, I'm really struggling to find a lot of these say do it for a lot of them say kaream team or scol squad.
Speaker 3: You guys are crazy. But that's what a.
Speaker 1: Lot of them say. Kai is beautiful because they're telling the truth.
Speaker 3: I would question that too. So if I was asked a question, I would be like, is Kai beautiful?
Speaker 2: And the answer woul probably be like no beautiful song word.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I look in the mirror, they like they break.
Speaker 1: Jarring, jarring, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Kai knows he's attractive. You have to know you're an attractive man.
Speaker 5: I genuinely do not think that, Like I really am I'm being I'm not just being humble when I say this. It's I think it's a meme that people are like, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, like people because you're an attractive person. Yeah you're hot, Like, yeah, you're an attractive man.
Speaker 3: I'm not friends with ugly people. So about that, Hello, you're right there, But I guess you're an employee.
Speaker 5: So just like frantically trying to find a question, said, you're right there.
Speaker 3: So you are friends with Ugly, I'm friends with the Monza. That's a mob bar true.
Speaker 5: When album drop? When's the album dropping?
Speaker 1: So I've been working on it for like what like six years now. It is really my magnum opis. It's like potentially the greatest thing I've ever.
Speaker 3: Created, magnum o penis.
Speaker 1: It might never see the light of day. Honestly, I don't think Ears are deserving for It's definitely ahead of its time, and like if I dropped it now, it would flop. People wouldn't fuck with it, but in fifteen years they'd be like damn. He was like really creating shit for the future. Like people just wouldn't understand it now. So I'm like, do I drop it now or do I wait ten to fifteen years and drop it thin when it's like when the Ears are ready. That's what I'm struggling with, Like do I want to be cool now or do I want to be cool in the future.
Speaker 5: I heard it and it's insane. Yeah, like I can't enjoy music anymore. Yeah, because I'm always comparing everything to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I feel the same way I'm not even be humble about it. It really is. Okay, should we do Drew sign up corner? Yeah, I'll only give them three today. Um the inventor of celery be like, damn, I wish I could bite water with hair in it.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm so freaking excited for autism, Like beautiful orange and red leaves everywhere. Uh yes, And pumpkin spice lattes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The other day I had my first meal was a pumpkin spice latte and oysters and a cigarette.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and cigarettes. So if you're wondering how my cuci taste, it tastes like Chernobyl.
Speaker 1: People died. He only misses me because I could suck a DNT out of a car door.
Speaker 3: Damn for real, send that to me please.
Speaker 1: I hate cheap ass toilet paper. I just fingered my asshole. Ya knows everything until I ask her what's that smell?
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Y'all are eating discharge, like, oh she got that wet webon No, you are eating cream a mushroom. That's discharge, babe. Oh and then this one, this one is mid No, I'm not even I need to know it's stupid. Social media is only social media only toxic to miserable people. I'm having a ball on this, bitch.
Speaker 3: It's literally true.
Speaker 1: Like y'all need to just fucking relax a little bit. We need Tumblr to come back because we need that echo chamber of everyone just yelling at each other and it needs to be just there.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find this one that I have.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here is Oh, well, we like can't put that he would be pissed.
Speaker 1: We can ask him, well.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think maybe I read this, but I'll add to sye oup corner. I offered you five hits from my elf bar. He offered you twenty, and that's why you chose him. But what you didn't know was that he had five hundred puffs left and I had only five.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: What the hell makes you think? It's actually really deep?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So should we get into media? Okay, I guess so you have no dice, a barely lit path, one o tricks point never.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: I listened to finally, and I could listen to it all the way through, and I did cry, but it felt good. Wash. What's that fucking song Texas song Dead Brother, Driving Up and down the Street.
Speaker 10: Slow Dive, Yes, Slow Dive, Roving Roving, Yes, that song slow Yeah, listen to that fucking song star Yes.
Speaker 1: Also, I saw a video of the dad of an interview of a dad of the dad. Oh, I saw a video of the lead in Slow Dive talking about how he has like a twelve year old daughter that like had no idea what music he made and just thought he was in an old, lame band and that was it. But then his daughter started like realizing her friends have been listening to Slow Dive a little bit, and it was just like a cute moment for him and his daughter because now she's like interested in his work. And she always was like this shit's bullshit. You're in a shitty band.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish my dad was in Slow Dive.
Speaker 1: Hello. Yeah, so you're like on the podcast right now, mom, And I was curious if I should come back home to Texas in like a week or so. No, Drew, shut up, I can't talk right now.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god, Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 1: That's a fun game we played.
Speaker 5: I don't know, are you about to cry? She seems serious.
Speaker 1: That's a fun now, it's like fun for true.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to cut that?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: Just like? Should we stop?
Speaker 5: Do you take a break?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh he's rebooting, just kidding, welcome back, Heay.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna get back into media. Guy, sorry for that?
Speaker 1: What happened? What are you sorry for?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Nothing happened. She just your mom called and said she loved you and then hung up on you. But because she was so overpowered, she was proud of you.
Speaker 1: And really, that's fucking weird. She never says that. Yeah, I wish I remembered that.
Speaker 2: Fuck remember that mine is long hot summer, the Style Council.
Speaker 3: And that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Turn style, I'm so hot, grind my whole problems, JT Money, and honestly spin about you by Drake.
Speaker 1: I'm so high right now, I'm in.
Speaker 3: I'm so fucking high.
Speaker 1: Alright, Bye bye See on Patreon
Speaker 5: M H