Speaker 1: The baseball gods giveth and the baseball gods taketh away. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off. It is me, Joey b Joe Piezapia. That of course, is the Welsh who is under the weather today, Office Officer, Officer Welsh. If you're watching on the YouTube channel, We're brought to you by bet MGM Sports, the king of sports books. And I'm not sure if you're Officer Welsh today or if you are Buddy Ray Welsh, famous blue singer. We'll find out by the end of the show. But Welsh is the original Joe, tough guy trying to tough it out. He uh, he sounds like crap, He looks like crap. But you know what, He's here anyway because he's a soldier. That's what you are.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a soldier, I don't, Joe. I don't know if you know. I'm a big guy. I could put some in the hospital if I needed to, but except myself. I can put anybody in the hospital except myself. When I feel like this. I'm the officer of the law here for Fantasy Pros, and in no way is it because my eyes are swollen. I know my voice sounds great. Let's do this.
Speaker 1: I can only say this that if there is already an emoji of my face, there must be an emoji.
Speaker 2: But this has gotta be it, This has gotta be.
Speaker 1: Please somebody whoever's in charge of that and make this happen, because I want to use that emoji for everything. Yeah, pretty much. So, bad boys, Bad boys, what you're gonna do? Maybe when they come for you to talk about baseball, Let's start with the headlines. We'll start with the Braves activating Ronald Acunya. And it's still April, so for those of you who got a discount, congratulations, the risk paid off. April twenty eighth. He is now officially back with the team, so that's very exciting news. Taylor War continues to crush baseball as a Grand Slam yesterday, scored four runs in a win that will Trivia question that Mike mayor drop for us in a little bit about ward. We'll get back to that in the second. Jose Ramirez, it's a pair of two run bombs yesterday. Paul Blackburn, much to the dismay of Mike Maher through another good start this one against the Giants, blanks the Giants over five innings. Pablo Lopez extends his scoreless streak to eighteen to two thirds. He's having a great start to the year. John Carlton Gian Carlstanton hits a home run the day after I call him jerk. You're jerk, young Garla. I mean, come on, man, where were you two days ago? I don't know. But Mackenzie Gore strikes out ten and a victor over the Red So he continues to dominate, which I can't wait to hear Welsh's thoughts if he has any about that. Joe Ryan, my dude, whiffs nine and a fantastic outing against the Tigers, and Drew Rasmisen also fans nine over six shutout frames. Let's start with Mackenzie Gore. Your guy was a little you know, I would say Mackenzie Gore for you, Welsh was a guy that I feel like you were just putting to the side a little bit. You don't want people to get too excited, but it's hard not to get excited about the start he's had so far. So talk to me about what you've seen out of Gore. So why is he kind of exceeded your early expectations.
Speaker 2: Speaking of good frames, I should just shut up about McKenzie Gore. I can't do that right. He looked finished last year, I mean done in the Complex League. The guy has it going. His fastball's commanding at ninety six, he's spinning the ball. He's getting strikeouts at an elite clip. I'm gonna give myself a ticket. I'm gonna give myself a Welsh Fantasy ticket for going in the wrong direction, speeding in the wrong direction on McKenzie Gore because he's heading in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, if you picked up Gory, you're doing very well. There's no doubt about that. Joe Ryan continues to be masterful. I've got one rotation that's so good. He's always on my bench every week. I can't get Joe Ryan in. I might have started him over guys like Freddy Perolta. At this point, I don't know what to do. I have to get Joe Ryan in these lineups because he's been so fantastic. Yesterday there was slander on the show against Paul Blackbird. And understand why I was talking about with Mary yesterday. I get that the caper and I in the minor leagues was a lot lower than it has been recently. Probably not gonna make thirty starts and sustain this kind of pace. But right now, if you're hurting for pitching, Blackburn has been excellent, not good, he's been excellent. I understand there's certain, you know, expectations where we know that eventually it's going to Cinderella turn into a pumpkin or whatever, like the coach does. I don't think she turned into a pumpkin anyway. All I know is it's not going to last. But while it does, Blackburn is somebody I feel like, if he's got a good matchup or he's got two starts, you throw him in there. What are your thoughts on Blackburn? Welsh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's one of those guys though that like when it goes, it's gonna go quick, and it's going to go in one start and you're not gonna want to be holding the bag. So I'm a little indifferent. Where like with Joe Ryan Wonkey in the jokingly in the chat says Joe Ryan over Brenda Woodruff, I think Joe Ryan is a must start every single week. I mean, if you're really choosing between Freddy Prauft and him. Okay, I suppose that's one thing, but he is an absolute must start for me. Where you know, Blackburn is a great piece to go and you know, run your streams and everything, but you know, Joe Ryan get in every single start.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. In terms of the DFS market too, I mean he was a little cheaper in these first couple of weeks. That's not going to be the case after this last start. There's no doubt about that. Now, going back to Gore for a second, here's a trivia question. This is the simple one. Who holds the Padres record for strikeouts in a game by a rookie pitcher? And I'll say this, it happened in twenty nineteen, so it's pretty recently. If you want to take on that one. It is not Chris Paddock, It's and Ryan Wellers. Yes, no, it is not Ryan Weathers, but peanuts and cracker Jacks. If you know the answer to this question, drop it in the chat over here. Fantasy Bros MLB again, who has the rookie record for strikeouts in a single game for the Padres. Robert Chavez has it. Look at him. He was super quick with this one Danielson. Lamet there, rookie in nineteen. That's what it says. That's from MLB dot com. They know these things. This is what they do. Now.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't call the station and find this out. This doesn't sound right to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just telling it was from MLB dot com. So there you go. Now, our boy, Mike Mayer says, Taylor Ward hit a double a triple home run last night against the Guardians. It was the ninth game in Angel's history where a player fell a single short of the cycle. Who was the last player to do it? And the hint is it was in twenty eleven and twenty twelve and it was a big boy. That's our hint. Now, my guess is, I'm trying to think around that time. Would it be Kendries Morales? He was kind of updated again.
Speaker 2: By the way I looked it up, Lamet made his major debut in seventeen. So just putting that out there, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Really Maybe I got the year wrong. Maybe that's me. I will look and be sure, but it was Lamette. It was from MLB dot com. Perhaps I remember the year incorrectly. I don't know, Okay, I will.
Speaker 2: What was What was the hint on the last question?
Speaker 1: The last one was I'm sorry, you know it, says Dean Nelson lam At fourteen ks versus Brewers nine, eighteen nineteen from MLB dot com, who was the Padres record for strikeouts in a game by a rookie pitcher. Perhaps he made his debut, but you have enough innings to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plenty of guys do that like turnover thing where it's like a couple of innings here, a couple innings there, and you can still qualify.
Speaker 1: So all right, So the mayor trivia question again, This is an Angels guy in twenty eleven and twenty twelve, a big boy who fell a single short of the cycle, who was the last player to do it. So Mayor I assume has the answer and is in the chat. Eventually he will drop that, Oh my goodness, there was a player that I tried every year to make happen, Like I look at Brandon Wood and be like, I'm gonna add this guy the back of my draft every year. It's never happened. There are two different trivia questions, Mayor saying the most recent player did it last year. The one before that was the big Boy in twenty eleven, twenty twelve. Mayor, you're confusing everybody. Keep it simple. Drop the names in my slack chat, Mayor, so I can know what's going on here for the for the names on that trivia. But before we do, let's get to the next segment here. Let's talk about Joe's tough guys not named the Welsh, and let's talk about what happened yesterday. So Mets and the Cardinals got into a little bit of a scuffle. Buck show Walter after the game said, I know our player got hit in the head and just went to first base. Peter A. Lonzo, as you alluded to at the top of the show, said I'm a big guy, gonna put somebody in the hospital. I could do a lot of damage if I wanted to. You know how I feel. If you want to go hit somebody, hit Someboddy. If you don't, just you'll be quiet about it. So this goes for Aeronauto. You know done posture. If you want to get in a fight, go get in a fight. Don't pretend this is a big thing I always do here on the show. But I will say this, a lot of guys aren't getting hit. So we talk about the baseball. As Chris Bassetts mentioned them, guys are having trouble control in the baseball a little bit. There's a lot of guys getting plunked right now. What do you make of it all because it seems like a regular basis. Do you think it's just people going after guys or do you think it's a little more of the baseball and guys not having the same grip because of the lack of the spider tack and other things.
Speaker 2: I think it has to do with the baseball. That's what Bassett insinuated. The baseball seem to be a mess. There's humidor situations. I actually somehow I talked about it on the ind This League Baseball Pod where Scott white Heads brought up the point that all of the Major league parks have the humidor in and that's gonna have adverse effects in some of the parks as well, like right now, and I think that's that's helping the deadening the ball. So I think it has a lot to do with that. I think there's a lot of control issues, a lot of command issues. I don't think there's as much purposeful hitting as we might allude to here, but you know, like why would Bassett bring it up in the way he did.
Speaker 1: Or everywhere? That's the thing I don't understand, like why would you have it? I mean, I understand in certain locations why you have the humid are that we all get that, we're not stupid, But this whole like we're gonna have all the baseball is the same in a humid or situation. That seems ridiculous to me because you're talking about different weather climates all over the country at any given moment.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the interesting things, and again I want to give credit to it, because I believe it was Scott White that was alluding to it, is, you know, as we're getting deadening ball right now, think of the opposite effect that's going to happen in the summer with all the parks using a humid ore. You're gonna have, you know, parks that are already in a moisture like a you know, decent human climate. In the summer, you might have balls flying. So my theory, my conspiracy theory, is baseball is completely silent right now on the deadening the ball because they're just trying to get to summer. Because in the summer. Their expectation with the new humid or setup is the ball starts flying, offense picks up by twenty five percent, and no one cares about this deadening of the ball this first, you know, quarter of the season, and then they can just sweep it under the rug. That's my conspiracy. Or they're just really inept and dumb and they don't know what they're doing, all right.
Speaker 1: The answer to the question of the guy who fell short in twenty eleven twenty twelve, Mark Trumbo. There was a black Oh Mark.
Speaker 2: I loved Mark Trumbull. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love Mark Trumbo. Wonder what Mark Trumbo is doing right now.
Speaker 2: I wonder what he is doing. I bet he's like selling insurance or NFTs.
Speaker 1: I probably, I bet Mark Trumbo did. Okay, I just got a Facebook thing that you might know on your friend's list, Matt Stairs, And I was like, I know who Matt Stairs, but I don't think Matt Stairs knows me. So I wonder what those kind of DH guys are doing with their time nowadays. Probably sitting on a pile of money by the pool, That's what I would imagine. All right, let's get to the stat heroes of the day. We mentioned Joe Ryan nine k's and the win over the Tigers, Zach Gallon five k's, no decision against the Dodgers. He pitched very well. Welsh six innings, no earn, Pablo Lopez continues to just dominate, Julio Urius four strikeout, six innings won earned run, and Dylan Ceese continues on no decision against the Royals. But nine k's man, Wow, Dylan Ceese has been tremendous. We're talking about mackenzie or being great. Ten k's and five innings, but Dylan Cease right now? Is he the best picture in the league? Welsh Ooh, it's a provocative.
Speaker 2: Question, but I don't know. I don't think I had thought about it in that context. Is like, is Cease the best? I mean, you still have Garrett Cole there. I still obviously, you know, the better question would it be is he the best pitcher on his team? Because you know how I feel about Giulito. Still, I don't know. I think he's in the discussion. I think he's in that top three to four pitcher discussion. I don't I just don't know if like after four starts, I would qualify him as the best Ale pitcher.
Speaker 1: I think you could probably. I mean, Gosmin's pitched very well this year. I mean, look, you could say that obviously, guys like yeah, no, Walks. I mean he's been tremendous. I mean, there's no and I gotta say there's a lot of people that were hesitant about Gosmin too, and I don't think there's any hesitation right now when it comes to Kevin Gosman. There's no doubt about that. He's been tremendous so far. But in the National League is where you've gotten a lot of these guys, right You've gotten Kyle Wright pop up and he's been great, has been great, Shirts has been gay where have Don's been brilliant. The American League is kind of that, that's young. Race is a little bit more wide open, which is why the Otani thing I think is fascinating. He bounced back yes or two had a much better startup for imploding.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The stat hero hitters Taylor Ward three for four with the Granny. We had Josier Ramirez with his two bombs, Max Kepler two home runs. Uh, we had Kyle Farmer four for five, with two rbi. Eric Cosmer cannot be stopped, Welsh two for two with a dinger, another dinger. Eric Osmer's on fire, Andrew disappears. I know, I know, but man, what a month it is. Uh No and Ernando three for three with three ribbies, and Xander Bogart's had a four for four night two. He's been tremendous. But let's talk about Xander Bogarts, if we may. I know, you know, Devers and Bogards, those contracts are you know, kind of looming for the Red Sox here. Do you think that either of these guys are gonna move on? You think the Red Sox are going to retain this core these two guys because it feels like they absolutely need to.
Speaker 2: I mean they need to, but I don't know how they both stay. You know, in story might have been the insurance policy to make sure that you know they do, or that that they can dump one if they need to. Plus their miners are built around to middle endfield guy, at least in Marcella Mayer and Nick York, So I don't know. There's a part of me that feels like Xander does not stay. I think Devers can stay with this team and be a lifer. I just just just deep down in my gut, I feel like Xander's the guy to go, especially with how they've built their minor league system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look, I'm a Devers guy, but it's it's a really tough decision. I still think Devers is the it's that like a franchise player, MVP caliber guy. And I think Bogarts is like write that notch below. So that's that's where I would have them all. So let's move on to some of the stats Zeros. From the pitchers, we had Carlos Carrasco seven earned runs, like it was abound to happen. You know, he had pitched really well. He had a bad start. Okay, let's not overreact. If he's available, go get him. Somebody dropped him or something stupid like that of Vlad Guerdieros gave up six earn zac Plisk gave up six earned in a loss to the Angels. Pinedo was not great four innings excuse me, five innings, four earned runs, and Stephen Mattz gave up four earned, but he did have six strikeouts against the Mets. Of the noticition. The hitters here we go again, oh for five three k's rehe Hoskins the for animal, Oh for four three k s Salparez over four three ks Barcelos oh now over five two k's. Glabor Torus over four two k's. Glabor Torus is batting two twelve with one home run through seventeen games. Are you dropping glaber Tourus right now?
Speaker 2: I would, I would gladly drop him. If you have any other viable option out there, you do it. There's no reason to hold on to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, we had a fun thing here. Our friend Eric Cross had a fun little hold and fold kind of thing. Glaber Torres is one of his folds. Here were the other ones. I want to see if you agree with this. Dylan Carlson, Adam Duval, Trent Grisham, along with Laber tours Those are the guys who was getting rid of. Do you agree with those guys or somebody you'd rather hold on to here in this group.
Speaker 2: I might be a little stubborn with Trent Grisham, but I think you could cut them all need be. In ten, ten and twelve man leagues, you could probably cut all of them. But Grisham might be a little.
Speaker 1: Weird about Do you think that this is the time to pick up Gorman with the way Carlson struggled.
Speaker 2: Yes, didn't I say this as I did last Yeah, I've been saying I've been saying this like someone asked, you know, hey, is Brendan Donovan gonna keep Gorman down?
Speaker 1: No, he's not.
Speaker 2: I had pulled a stat God, let me see what the glasses see if I can even read it. But I had pulled a stat on Rodo Wires batted Baldad and the miners, and I sorted it by twenty two year olds with a hard hit over thirty and they were like eight guys, nine guys that showed up. Only one player at twenty two years or younger was in Triple A with a three hundred batting average and over forty hard hit forty hard hit and had like a seven hundred slugging It was Gorman. Gorman's the only one. He's at the youngest level, at the higher the youngest age, the highest level with hard hit, hitting over three hundred. Little bit of wrikout issue. Pick up Nolan Gorman.
Speaker 1: All right, before we get to some of the other guys that Cross was holding. I saw the pants and Crackerjacks talking about this, but I wanted to verify it, not that you know, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be writing a ticket here, Joe for speeding and tearing your ACL that's to Mondacy. And then I'm writing a ticket to you for drafting aliberto mondsee at all in your fantasy drafts. That's a ticket to me, that's a ticket, and that's.
Speaker 1: As appearance is. I will fight those court appearances. And this is Welsh's commitment to a bit because if you're watching on the YouTube channel, you know post it notes are expensive like those He just wasted three on a.
Speaker 2: Bit twenty five cents that I just killed.
Speaker 1: But Alec Lewis it looks like confirms here Royals President of Baseball Operations Dayton Morse at Alberto mound As an acl tair and his left knee. So he is now gone for the rest of the sea. And so for those of you who went back into this, well, uh, it was a dangerous one. You had to know that you knew the risk you were getting into. So now you've got to make adjustments. So when it comes to those adjustments, Welsh, when you're looking for guys out there right now let's let's look at the waiver wire for reefielders because we have to. I mean, let's just skip right to that. I'm gonna bring it up on Fantasy pros. Hey, I saw replace.
Speaker 2: Nicky Lopez would be available out there. I just want to say, Nicki Lopez, you know, not a great viable option, but they're going to need to be more aggressive on the base paths. That might be a guy if you're trying to make up those stolen bases, if you're looking.
Speaker 1: At well, look, you're not going to make up modesty stolen bases like that. That's just not going to happen. But looking around here at some names again, you know the roster percentage, I can look somewhere else for that. But you know guys like Jonathan VR floating out there on the waiver wire, that's another guy. Maybe you get some stolen bases out of him. That's kind of the route I would go. I agree that it's tough out there. You know, Joey Wendel type guys might be out there. Made Amed Rosario, somebody dropped him because he was hitting two twenty two and they weren't happy about that.
Speaker 2: Here's one look for Josh Rojas. He might be cut due to the I yell. I mean people might have stashed him. But if he's not, Roasso be coming back very very soon. I would pick up Josh to replace Montesy.
Speaker 1: That's another good one here. All right, Let's go back to Eric Cross's a hold and fold. He had holds on the following players. I want to see if you agree, Dansby Swanson, Josh Donaldson, Jared Kelnick, and Julio Rodriguez. Would you hold all four of those guys?
Speaker 2: You did not need to hold Kelnick. I love it, Eric, I know what you're doing here. You do not need to hold Jared Kelnick. Not in redraft now, No, not in redraft whatsoever. You easily cut him. You should have cut him probably two weeks ago, to be honest.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, let's do today in baseball history, because that's always a good time. That'll brighten up those Monthesea owner spirits here today. In the twenty eighth of April and nineteen ninety eight, Texas Rangers right fielder Juan Gonzalez smashes two home runs in the club seven to two win over Minnesota. The round tripper give Gonzales thirty five Ribbies in the month of April, which set an all time major league record. Wan Gonzalaz I remember watching in a Double A All Star Game as a kid when ESPN used to care about baseball, and I remember they used to show that out there, and I would I was such a dork. I would be watching the Double A All Star Game and go, who is this monstrous guy? And I remember hitting the home run, going that dude looks amazing, and then he was up I think the next year and uh Wan gonzalas thirty five Ribbies. I mean, he was an absolute monster. First he was.
Speaker 2: He was an absolute dude.
Speaker 1: All right. I feel I feel like we've you know, it's funny. The baseball gods giveth and taketh away. They take away Montcy, will get Acoonya back. You know this is this is maybe.
Speaker 2: Alright, so he gets a trade I'll make with the gods.
Speaker 1: I think we'll all make that trade. But you know, look, you had to you had to know the risk you're getting into. And I guess for me, there wasn't enough of a discountant drafts. I have zero shares, but he was not my kind of player anyway. Did you have any shares.
Speaker 2: It was unluck. I had one in a keeper league. That doesn't matter. But I actually thought there was enough of a discount. But I never jumped into it because I can get my stolen bases earlier on.
Speaker 1: From more reliable straw everywhere. I have a lot of them.
Speaker 2: I have way more miles straw. Yeah, actually, to be honest, but also you know, I think I had acunia higher than most other people, and I'm gonna be able to jump right back into that. So yeah, I just didn't have the shares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't. Honestly, I'm a little surprised how quick ACTI is back, to be honest with you. Like I thought we would get maybe first week or two of May. I thought that was realistic, But it's the twenty eighth of April. That's pretty stunning.
Speaker 2: I want to give a shout out to j Full because it's so funny. I think he had just said great batting stance unless it moved forward Dallas, it was that Brian. I'm sorry, Brian had said great batting stance from Wan Gonzalez. That was something that always stood out to me about Wan Gonzalez.
Speaker 1: He had that he had that really high elbow. Yeah there. And I also remember that error card. Do you remember where they reversed the negative of the picture and his number was backwards? Do you remember that non risk card? Yeah, I'm almost positive there was a Wan Gonzales error and I want to say it was like a reverse negative thing, so like you notice his number was backwards and he was hitting right handed or something nonsense like I don't know, something like that. If anybody knows, yeah, gotcha, But it was it was a donres I want to say ninety two. I don't know. I can't remember exactly what it. All I know is that Wan Gonzalez was an absolute beast. Also, there's a beast at the top of the home run board. We got to talk about that beast. Is the Niking still there? It was like day four and the leaderboard still at eight JP but seven b mac brad Cox up and at him and high Cubby twenty sixteen at six I still can't buy a home run. So yeah, So that's.
Speaker 2: Did I get any love for my Will Smith home run call? When I was on the show Monday?
Speaker 1: Nailed that, Yes, yes you did. We actually did give you. What is mayor there? What does Mayor have Mayor's got two. I think I have one, Bogman has one, and you have two. I believe it too. So there you have it there Now. Tonight is because of the NFL Draft. There is there's no DFS to be played but this afternoon, and there's a couple of games in the evening. There are some things we're talking about when it comes to prop bets. So thanks to Bettingpros dot com, we're gonna bring you our favorite props of the day. And of course the segment is brought to you by bet mgm, the King of sportsbook. Special offer for new users bet ten dollars win two hundred when you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. Yes, sign up today, download the betmgm app or go to betmgm dot com and enter the promote code leading off. That's one word leading off at betmgm dot com. And today I like Kyle Wright going with the over on the strikeout Actually, yeah, the over on the strikeout total. You know people sometimes like the under and all this stuff. No, No, it's at six and a half, which sounds high on FanDuel. This guy's been tremendous striking out guys, this is when I'm going against the grain and I'm going on the over, even though the under is what the projection is. So this is a little wacky today, but this is where I'm at. I have that much confidence in Kyle Wright right now. Matt Olsen one and a half total bases, I'm gonna go the over on that, and Jose Ramirez one and a half total base is gonna go over today facing the lefty debt burst. Anything pop out to you on one of these you like or dislike from vettingpros dot com from our prop bet geep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Actually, it was interesting you said that about Kyle Wright two that I like and I would parlay them together because I mean, you don't have to. Obviously that's not the smartest play, but for juice reasons. Number one, I really like the Tyler Molly over one and a half runs. He's given up more than two in three of his four starts. It's the Reds and they're going up against the Padres, so I absolutely love that one. It's minus one fifty four. And then I also like total bases on Aaron Judge over one and a half, which pays plus money, and I'll probably talk about him here shortly.
Speaker 1: J Full giving us a cheat code today. Yahoo has dfs also, and I guess Wonky mentioned earlier, so it's Wonky and j Foll. Everybody's getting involved today. It's a group effort at the Penisa Cracker Jacks Cootie is just seven dollars, so I guess that's extremely cheap there, And Brian Davina says, yes, Don Russ for sure he remembers, the North remembers Yeah. So there you have it. But it's obviously you know, everyone's gonna be fantage to the football tonight. But we're gonna have some baseball and we're gonna have some home run calls. And I'm going to plant the flag today, Welsh, I'm gonna plant it with Fran who I know when over with three k's. I'm going to unleash the f Animal. I Joe Pi Zapia, I'm gonna break out the f Animal. He's going against the lefty tonight. We all know how he hits his murder's left hand of pitching. So tonight the f Animal gets off the Shine, the Schneid or the Shine or either one of them. He gets off the Ruys shider. He gets off something and then he goes yard. I'd love more than one, but I will take just one from franmill Rays because if I go into May, which is one home run? I don't know, I don't know. I just I don't even want to think about that. Welsh, who are you going with your home run call for tonight? All right?
Speaker 2: I got I'm doing this. I'm doing this really quick.
Speaker 1: It is that what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: The post its out here. I'm spending money here.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a Staples run in Welsh's future later, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It will be all right. This is my right hand. This is my left hand. Pick which home run call? This is the one?
Speaker 1: Now you're doing the matrix on me?
Speaker 2: I know, take red pillar, blue pill. I had this one, but this one's been calling me? Which one? Let the first? Peanut and C.
Speaker 1: I want the one that's been calling you.
Speaker 2: I want the one you want the one that's calling me?
Speaker 1: All right, the sexy one.
Speaker 2: I was going to pick Aaron Judge And I wrote this really fast, so it looks bad. But Joe, do you know who's calling me?
Speaker 1: My voice?
Speaker 2: Who's Byron Buckston Tonight Byron Buckston.
Speaker 1: Goodness that's it, Bra and there you go. There you go. If you want to make a home run call, make sure you go over into our chat fancybros dot Com slash chat and join our discord today. It's free to join. Go check it out, go meet all the peanuts of cracker Jack. And again we got amazing NFL draft coverage going over the next few days. We got stages, we got amas. But again, if you want to get into home run calls and all those extra things, you have to be a premium member of Fantasy Pros. So we encouraged you that anyway, because you're a fantasy luntic. That's why you're watching and listening to these shows anyway. So Welsh, you have now gone up to I believe the bill is a dollar twenty five and post it notes. We're now well I have well, guess what, guess what.
Speaker 2: I gotta go back because, as everyone's pointed out, Buckston is not in the lineup today, so we'll go back to Judge.
Speaker 1: Very judge, so the whole bit. So you've now wasted many a post it notes.
Speaker 2: I wasted a lot of post it notes today, and I apologize to everybody, Like I said, Welsh is barely alive right now, I'm barely alive, trying to game it. Try not to leave anybody hanging here.
Speaker 1: I feel any idea of how much cold Medicine Welsh is on currently, because it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I tried to take it before. It didn't work. So anybody's super annoyed with me today, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm with you well. I know when I was in are On, I'm visiting you a few weeks ago, I saw the lot of dispensaries out there. Maybe that's the Maybe the drive through might be something to hit up. Maybe that'll I if it would help, I would take it.
Speaker 2: I'm literally wearing these because my eyes are a disaster right now, and my voice again. I I have very good respect for broadcasting and stuff. This is wild, but I couldn't leave Joe hanging on a big draft day, and I could leave you guys hanging.
Speaker 1: So hike a good point. Watch Buckston pinch hit and.
Speaker 2: His I get that since I'm so sick and I made the show, I should get that as a subtext. I get Judge with a pinch hit Buxton today.
Speaker 1: I you know what I will because you're such a Welshi's hardo today. Because you're such a Joe tough guy, I will allow it. I will allow it. Damn the torpedoes. If Buxton gets up and pinch hits for some reason today and goes yard, I'm gonna let you have that one because you're such a tough guy today, showed up on the show when you were sick and helping us out here. So in the meantime, I'm post it notes. Go yeah, go get to Staples, find some more post it note replacements where your wife gets mad, You and the rest of you enjoy the rest of your baseball day, but back again tomorrow. Hopefully Welsh will be feeling better. If not, who knows what aufit he'll be wearing tomorrow. I can only wear, you can only dream, that's for sure. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time, kids,