Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's Bruce.
Speaker 2: Thanks for pulling up a chair for another bonus episode Table for two. Recently, I had a wonderful lunch with actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson.
Speaker 3: We talked about his.
Speaker 2: Career and his podcast. Turns out that we both have a love of conversation over a meal. I'm excited for you to hear our full conversation next week, but for now, I hope you enjoy this lightning round Okay, quick speed round fun Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Okay, Broadway or TV.
Speaker 3: Broadway, Fire Island or Province down, Province down.
Speaker 1: June.
Speaker 2: I listened to your Ben plat one. That's when you go, Yeah, did Ben ever go in June?
Speaker 3: I don't think he's been yet.
Speaker 2: Ben. What are you waiting for? Indispensable life advice you've received?
Speaker 4: Oh god, we're all unique. I mean it's pretty pretty lame. We're all unique. I just feel like reminding yourself that there's no one like you. Yeah, I think it's important that. And what's the what's the famous piece of advice for for here in l A take fountain?
Speaker 3: Take that, Take.
Speaker 1: That, take fountain, fountain. Yeah, there used to streets in La people.
Speaker 2: If you're listening that you can get cut throughs, and they're kind of all gone now because of ways and moved to l A was like Mountain thoroughfare. Favorite episode of Modern Family, which I'm sure you've ben ask.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it changes all the time. I love the last.
Speaker 4: Vegas episode, okay, which we shot in Vegas. It was like a French farcet with lots of slamming doors. And Fred Armiston is a bath butler and it was great. Stephen Merchant was a bath by the Fred Armison is my ex. Yeah, okay, good, yeah good.
Speaker 3: Also the wedding episode, and of course.
Speaker 1: Favorite Broadway diva.
Speaker 3: Current it's Patty.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think you're going to say Patty.
Speaker 3: You have to say Patty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's no one like that.
Speaker 3: There's no one like her.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I love are right, but and Andre's a diva, but like Patty.
Speaker 3: Patty is a diva. Twenty four to seven Right.
Speaker 1: Beach or ski beach beach interesting because your pale skin.
Speaker 4: I just don't I don't know how to ski right, and I don't like being cold. Yeah, I can sit in the shade on the beach, right.
Speaker 1: You can one word, first word. Sophia Vargara alumptuous.
Speaker 3: All right, binge watching, binge watching right now.
Speaker 4: I just finished Capodium Swans. I am binge watching Survivor.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, okay, season like six thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I was in it.
Speaker 4: I was into it at the beginning, and then I took up a real long break and now I've gotten back into it.
Speaker 3: It's time. I'm going back and watching at seasons.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it amazing, Like you put a Survivor on and within minutes, Yeah, you're in Oh, completely invested.
Speaker 1: It's like crack. Yeah, it's crazy. I love it. And finally, where are you taking me to dinner?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh? Where? Actually? Where do we want to go?
Speaker 1: Where's our dinner going to be? You don't?
Speaker 3: What have you not tried? What are you dying to try that you haven't?
Speaker 1: Oh? So you really like I kind of do?
Speaker 2: I did via New York, I did the car Alive, I've done Tower of Done.
Speaker 1: I don't have I think you you.
Speaker 3: I do a new restaurant every single time.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't had any repeats.
Speaker 1: Yet, and you just people call up.
Speaker 4: We have restaurants who pitched themselves for it, or sometimes like Sarah Paulson for example, she really want to be a Corona right, so I made it work, right, Yeah, it sort of depends on the guests, right, you know what, I would want your input a meil.
Speaker 1: We might have to steal that component.
Speaker 4: Of it does make it art because every restaurant is a completely different soundscape, and so it's it does.
Speaker 3: There are some episodes. I took Sander Burnhart to cook Shop.
Speaker 1: Which I knew you were going to say that that's that's your joint.
Speaker 4: I mean Cicily, her daughter used to literally work the host down there. It was so quiet when we got there, and then through the course of our meal it got so loud, so loud, and like the comments.
Speaker 3: On that one were like, this is just border on too much. Isaac ms.
Speaker 4: Rocky and I had Sunday brunch during fashion Week at Pastisse.
Speaker 3: Not the quietest one. So you do deal with that.
Speaker 2: A lot, right, we're sating we've sort of been have this nook here and when I'm here, but I think I'll think about that. You know, I do love the women that own via Cororota. Do you love their whole.
Speaker 3: They have a great space for you to do it quietly.
Speaker 1: Across the street. Yeah, we're such a New York person, ye, Jesse, I dig you.
Speaker 3: I dig you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone for pulling up a share.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you for pulling.
Speaker 1: Up a share.
Speaker 2: I love our launches and never forget the romance of a meal. If you enjoy the show, please tell a friend and rate and review us on Apple Podcasts. Table for two with Bruce Bosi is produced by iHeartRadio seven three seven Park and Airmail. Our executive producers are Bruce Bosi and Nathan King.
Speaker 1: Our supervising producer is Dylan Fagan.
Speaker 2: Our editors are Vincent to Johnny and Cas B Bias.
Speaker 1: Table for two is researched and written by Jack Sullivan. Our sound engineers are Mio B. Klein, Jess Krainich, Evan Taylor, and Jesse Funk. Our music supervisor is Randall Poster. Our talent booking is done by Jane Sarkin. Table for two's social media manager is Gracie Wiener. Special thanks to Amy Sugarman, Uni.
Speaker 2: Scherer, Kevin Yvane, Bobby Bauer, Alison Kanter. Grab For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.