Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Experts are projecting the College Football Playoff Committee to rank one loss Alabama over undefeated Texas, A and M for the three and four spots. Yeah, obviously we know who's gonna be number one. No, no, no earth shattering news there. Who's number two?
Speaker 3: Indiana?
Speaker 2: Indiana, Indiana? Okay, yeah, Indiana one and two? Yeah, Ohio State, Indiana.
Speaker 4: What you call it? The lost today? Miami lost. They're gonna play though, right who Indiana and Ohio State are gonna play. Probably in the Big three and four are.
Speaker 5: Probably gonna play if we get through undefeated. Obama doesn't lose a game, So the top four are gonna play each other in the championship weekend.
Speaker 6: Hey, that's gonna be a good ass game.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't matter because all four teams, whoever lose, is still going to the college food.
Speaker 3: It's really who else is gonna get in?
Speaker 5: Like, if you were to talk talk to people this week or the week before, you probably would have had Miami maybe sneaking into one of those upper seeds. Yeah, I mean, I think with what's happening, Notre Dame is probably gonna sneak in because they're gonna run the table. Yes, that's a team that gave A and m everything they can handle.
Speaker 7: What you got, I'm gonna say you had no chance of getting in that college playoffs now, huh, I'm sir, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Because but Johnny, if you go back and look at a crystal Ball, they do this every year. They'd be positioned to get to the college to get to the ACC Championship, to get to a college football playoffs, and they not up. Every year they do this. For the last three years they've done this, They've done that.
Speaker 5: Carson Back has definitely showed some flashes of what's caused him problems at Georgia. Here again, that pick late today is just like holding on to it, holding on to it, holding on to it late. The guy's drifting up the field, easy undercut.
Speaker 8: Field to got Jets.
Speaker 3: It tough, tough.
Speaker 5: I mean I was in the I was in the Bahamas, and I took Miami in the game and beat on them. I think it was the week they played Louisville, and it's always been like a really tough game for Miami, no matter if crystal Ball was there or not. Louisville always seems to have Miami's number, and they play them really really well. And once that started to happen, and they before that, they looked pretty solid. They were coming out scoring points on offense, surprising people. After that happened, I think it started to kind of rock their confidence a little bit.
Speaker 3: And S m U, to be honest, they can play.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah is good. Oh yeah. Funny thing about it, Johnny and s m U is a bunch of fellas from right here at home y. S and U for those part, is a bunch of boy from Dade and Brown County. You know, they all out there a lot of speed too.
Speaker 3: They got that bread out there and that's a.
Speaker 7: Whole lot of s m U.
Speaker 2: Well boy out there. Holland Park they got they got it at Johnny.
Speaker 5: You drive through Holland Park Park, you're gonna see it's it's uh.
Speaker 8: Know that god right, they got it.
Speaker 7: I know that.
Speaker 3: It's the old Doallas they got it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, like four five.
Speaker 3: They were the oh jeezus recruiting back in the day.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: That they money got smelled like mouth they got mold on it, hell like mouth.
Speaker 8: Balls they got. They got that money.
Speaker 3: Taking away you walk closet.
Speaker 5: When you walk in the house, you take a jacket out, you feel inside about ten fifteen rocks in that month.
Speaker 7: Okay, I got you, I got you. I got you. I wish I'm picking up what you're putting down. I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Remember Joe, they got put on the death penalty.
Speaker 7: Who was a running back that was there back then? Who got in trouble? Eric? Eric Diggison, that's right, Craig James opponent the Express, that's right.
Speaker 3: You watch that if you watch that documentary.
Speaker 8: I did, but I hold it up to remember when it actually happened.
Speaker 7: I heard about the story though. Watch it.
Speaker 2: Uh. Myers was the head coach at time for the second second season. The Browns are two and six in Cleveland Anders week nine by on the heels of another anemic offensive performance, a thirty two to thirteen lost to the Patriots. Now many questions around the Browns quarterback situations. The question regarding Sanders, will win will he play?
Speaker 7: Is not?
Speaker 8: I guess, Johnny, is not?
Speaker 2: If not win nine games left, win will the Browns finally allow?
Speaker 3: Right right now?
Speaker 8: Start him?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Stopics?
Speaker 7: Enough enough and you seen enough, Johnny, You've seen enough of.
Speaker 5: It I coming out last year from the Heisman. Dylan Gabriel's there. Loved him. I love watching him play at Oregon. I think he still has the potential like to have a chance in the league. It's not just him, but you got here, your best player on your team is pissed off. He just wants to rush the passer and go home and get out of the building. It's it's brutal what's going on. And it's like, as much as I rip on Cleveland, it's still like, damn man. I still talk to my boys who have played there, and it's just like, are they ever gonna figure it out? And at this point, bring yourself a spark. No, bring yourself a spark, put your door in, let him go, let him rip. He's looked good enough in the preseason. He's been sitting there for eight weeks now. To be honest, Bye week this week, they'll probably start Gabriel again. If that goes bad, I think you have to turn it over to him. I mean they let Flacko go. Flaco turns around and goes to Cincinnati and wins games. You let a guy go who's winning games to go younger and the first option is not really working. You won one, you're struggling a little bit. His first week really brutal. I think you turn it over to him. Think I think you get some excitement in the building. I think you get some citement around the franchise. At one point, this season is already a lost. You're not making the playoffs. You have to look at as we're building something for next year. Give yourself a spark. See if she Dore's the one. If not, you're gonna have the third pick in the draft. You gotta go do it again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wanted to win those games.
Speaker 2: Do you know we're positioning to get the number one You know how that worked. We got two number one picks, we get Jacksonville's.
Speaker 7: Pick, and we and you don't want that.
Speaker 8: Mc brown.
Speaker 7: Saying he ain't brown.
Speaker 2: But you heard me, Hey, but I'm saying that's what they're saying. They're like, hold on, he coming here and win games. He gonna mess this.
Speaker 7: But think about this, if you're the GM of the Browns, right, even if you did have the number one pick, what the hell is out there that you want to go get?
Speaker 8: Anyway?
Speaker 6: Who's out there worth investing number one pick money on?
Speaker 7: Any guy.
Speaker 6: Damn way, No, I don't want that.
Speaker 7: Hey, at this point, I'm not sure it's the fan is doing He's I'm not gonna say he's being ignorant, But listen, he has no power in the situation.
Speaker 6: He had no power in saying who goes and who stays, who plays and who doesn't. That's coming from a higher power. The owner already said that wasn't my choice. That wasn't my choice. That's not who I won't. So Stefanski had no choice.
Speaker 7: He has to living down the hill of having Dylan Gabriel at the quarterback position.
Speaker 3: Jeremiah Spith has to go back another year.
Speaker 6: Huh, he got one more year, you gotta go. He got one more to go, damn got one more to go.
Speaker 2: And I think and if Cleveland got the number one pick, I'm gonna go back to another year.
Speaker 7: You ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't know who you take.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, you know you know what's gonna happen in a minute, Johnny and Unk.
Speaker 7: In a minute. Stefans is gonna lose the locker room. He gonna lose a locker room because he's not even giving his team a chance, not not only not giving him a chance, but not giving us a spark.
Speaker 6: You have a quarterback in Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 7: Listen's okay, I don't like talking about people, but I'm just gonna call a high see it because I watched the last eight nine weeks, eight nine weeks, in the last few games, and he's played for one. He's meant to check down. He can't throw out. Look, he put the ball, can't throw down the field, and he can't throw it outside the numbers.
Speaker 6: So it doesn't allow you to do as much as you want to do offensively.
Speaker 7: I know. And Jual's mad. I know, Jerry Judy's upset. I know Tilman is upset. Kean Jenkins Listen knee aping the day because okay, I know he can't throw the ball, so they ain't got no choice but to give it to me.
Speaker 6: They ain't got no choice but to give.
Speaker 1: It to me.
Speaker 6: So they're damn near one dimensional.
Speaker 7: And what they want to do the playbook has to be maybe maybe twelve to fifteen plays if that, because there's not much you can do when you have a quarterback that's not able to get the ball god damned down the field or throw outside of the motherfucker numbers. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: You know what's coming to it's it's uh, it's November now, cold weather. That weather in Cleveland about to start getting really icy.
Speaker 2: They get heavy, you know when the air get heavy. That ball a you need it hard to cut through that coming out that Ohio River.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I think it's I don't know what keery either way, what don't you call the river?
Speaker 7: He's thinking.
Speaker 6: Close enough about Cincinnati. You know we got the river right down bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, river y'all used to have it, used to be called river Front the stadium.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they can put me in a TV for the Browns. They're still gonna be in trouble.
Speaker 2: Hey, the Jets they got they come out of the body. Got the Jets on the road to get the Ravens at home. They're at Oakland forty nine Ers, Titans at home at Bears, Bills at home.
Speaker 8: Uh, Steelers at home and win.
Speaker 3: Three of those. Yeah, they can beat the Jets, the Titans and the Raiders everything else. They're smoked on.
Speaker 2: Uh with April, they gonna sack the Jets, gonna bless him, gonna bless him into oblivion.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna score no points.
Speaker 2: So no, but they'll they'll get some printing overs off up here. Well, it's hard to turn the guy when he just checking it down.
Speaker 3: Special teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah you block, yeah, block what you'll go miss something? You get a scoop and score.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But if I just feel like I said, just watching the watching the Browns, behold, they're more than a quarterback away.
Speaker 8: Now we can beat up the quarterback on offense.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: But here the thing you have to be careful about, Joe, is that we keep saying, okay, they're good defensively, and then when you show up the offense, they happen what happened with the Jets. Now your defense go to hell. So they still got to play at that level and get some players on offense. Now you it starts with the quarterback. That's the most They start with the quarterback. But you hear they might want to move in Joe. Cool, they might move this guy, they might move that guy. All I know is that I'm calling twenty four hours a day until Tuesday. They're gonna have to tell me like fifteen times man, y'all stop calling. We not trade Boles.
Speaker 7: Gags now you know that I'm calling, and you can call as many time as you want a Remember, Remember how surely this is Barbara.
Speaker 8: You can call this many times. You won't.
Speaker 7: I ain't coming up off a Miles.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm a call. They they might have a reservation. Somebody might cancel. I keep calling a reservation. We booked for a year. Hey, y'all got anything available on Tuesday?
Speaker 7: There's nothing?
Speaker 8: You know, it's funny that you say that.
Speaker 7: A cancelation three for Myles? Hell, Noah, absolutely not for who.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you a question. How many games you winning with Miles?
Speaker 7: That's a good one.
Speaker 8: I like that, But yeah, you can win that many games without it, right right.
Speaker 7: Right now after I just after I just paid him what I paid him, And you think I'm finna get I'm gonna let him go.
Speaker 8: But I would let somebody else pay that salary.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I thought the whole organization away.
Speaker 8: Then let him go.
Speaker 7: Now you have no identity, you have no franchise, no face of the franchise, which happened to be your best player. He's on defense, not a quarterback. And then you talking about, oh and you want to let him go? What you're saying, talk you want to let him go before the trade dead lass and you.
Speaker 8: Got beat thirty two thirteen with five sacks.
Speaker 2: Nobody else in the history of the game had lost by more than three when they had that many sacks in the game, they lost by nineteen.
Speaker 8: They lost by three scores.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, your best player, he's a top he's a top ten player in the league.
Speaker 8: He's a top one or two defensive player. And what do we get to show.
Speaker 6: I say, listen when you put it, When you listen, when you put it together like that, I stand with you.
Speaker 7: And it's really hard for me to argue the fact. But just thinking about it, just thinking about it, I know, I don't think there's anything that Alice or Philly can offer them where they will give him up. I just don't. I'm just being honest. What makes him tell me no, they can't do that?
Speaker 8: They might and they said no.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm seeing the tweets, I'm seeing the sources, I'm seeing the reports.
Speaker 7: Oh Joe, five, first round Piers he said five.
Speaker 2: They said, because think about it, you got your own, you got the Jacksonville and you get three, no more numbers, so you will get somebody number one, so you got three first round picks.
Speaker 8: In twenty six, you get two and twenty seven, you get two and twenty eight.
Speaker 6: They wouldn't matter because let's say they have they had the first round picks.
Speaker 7: Let's think about there, where they gonna take a punt and a kicker with two of those? Matter of fact, how many first round picks that they had in the past thirty five years? What the hell did they do? It's not the first round picks. Is having to go to that organization, is having to go to that environment. It's dysfunctional. It's dysfunctional and it always has been, and they try to blame it on the players. Hell, at this point, you can't blame the fucking I'm sorry. You can't blame the players no more. You can't you can't going going to the Jets as a quarterback. You can't blame the players no more, because you ain't been shit. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: There ain't been nothing since since Broadway.
Speaker 7: Joe, come on now. It starts from the top and it triggers it self down.
Speaker 2: But I would definitely, I would definitely, I would definitely look oh Joe, because and I think Miles would wreck See, Miles doesn't want to be the bad guy. See he doesn't want to publicly come out and says, Okay, I'm tired of this losing trade me. But behind the scene, I believe he's a guy. He won't object to it. You sending me to Philly, You sending me to Detroit or or Kansas City or somebody like that. He ain't gonna He doesn't want to be the bad guy. He wants to be liked. He wants to be liked. He doesn't want to be perceived as a.
Speaker 3: That jack gonna be gassed up quick?
Speaker 7: What hold on? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, at some point, I don't want to be a bad guy. At some point you have to. That's at some point.
Speaker 7: You have to, dude. You you out there in the passion to die. You're wasting your you, You're wasting your prime year. Yet you know, God, you know I want to be liked. That I'm trying to win.
Speaker 2: You know God, I told you, like, if you if you get me to the NFL and make me the number one pick, I wouldn't ask for anything, I said, God, if you get me to this third contract, I wouldn't I will ask you for one more thing, God, one boat. You know you roll it a a one time, just one time come through for me. Uh, I just think the thing is is that look he plays hard, but oh Joe, you get five sacks and you still lose by three stores.
Speaker 8: So what's just say for the sake of argument, O joe, he only had two? What they lost by thirty?
Speaker 7: Heynk They on the field. Un they on the field twenty four seven. They on the field twenty four seven.
Speaker 8: They tired.
Speaker 7: They running the marathon. The office go out there, They three and out, over and over. They can't put together a consecutive drive to get aboard the chance to get on the sideline and rest. They come off the field. The office go on three plays. Now you're back out there on the field. After the punt, Oh you.
Speaker 2: Might have you better have the training staff meeting you with water you come off the field, because by the time you get to the bitch, you gotta turn.
Speaker 8: It right and go back out there.
Speaker 7: All right, d you back up? I guarantee this. Wait, the Brown's gonna play them all right to stay bye week the week, I guarantee this. When they come out this vine, they'll lose that one too.
Speaker 6: Though they on the battest week when they come back next week.
Speaker 7: If if the offense is not showing any kind of production and they're continuously going through and out, and that defense is on the field for heavy minutes like they always are, somebody's gonna snap on that sideline. I guarantee you somebody on that defense is gonna snap and come out of character because enough is enough, and it's the fans is gonna lose the locker room in a minute. He's gonna lose the locker room in trying to stand by the quarterback that the powers that be upstairs that they want to see in the game. I guarantee you watch.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is I'm an offer because I believe if I get Miles Garrett, I'm never gonna be picking in the top ten. I'm never gonna be picking in the top the top fifteen. So I believe that pick it's gonna be somewhere between twenty seven and thirty two. I don't believe you mean to tell me you believe that you can get another place. You believe you can get a Miles Garrett pick him somewhere between twenty seven and thirty two.
Speaker 8: Hell no, absolutely, I'm.
Speaker 7: Giving that up.
Speaker 8: I give up three first round from Miles Garrett. I'll give up.
Speaker 7: He's about to turn what thirty? He about to turn thirty?
Speaker 2: The last the two days, three days before the end of December thirty and the man got one hundred and ten one hundred and twelve fifteen sacks.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Please tell me. I'm gonna make the Browns. I tell you what I'm gonna do, Johnny, I'm gonna make the Browns change their number. I'm gonna keep calling. Are we robo called the ass?
Speaker 7: Change the number you don't want me to call.
Speaker 5: I mean, I want to see my dog get out here and tell me I listen. I gotta watch the Texas saying that Maggie, your brother go out here, have to go through go through this. I love to seeing Myles when he comes back. But he damn looks like he's been beat with a stick for sixteen games during the season. Can't be happy.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 8: I mean, he like, do I really want to spend.
Speaker 2: My last He might play longer, but I believe he has three to four prime years where you're talking about fifteen. Do I want to spend that on the team with no chance based on what we've done, based on what we have, Do I trust the organization to go out there and build this thing like Howard Roseman has done. It's like Brad having history, It's like Brian Goodikins has done. It's like the guy at the RAMS has done. Do I trust him to build that? Like Brett Brett Beach in Kansas City? Do I really trust him to do that? You noticed all the guys that I mentioned, they got a quarterback to go through a rebuild?
Speaker 5: Again, everybody take Stefanski. I don't think he makes it not much longer. If you go through the season, you end up you're four and thirteen or twelve again, what do you do do you started all the way over again?
Speaker 3: You got no quarterback? Really, the only thing you got is a couple of good pieces.
Speaker 8: Is Miles and Dinzel Award.
Speaker 2: Hey, I mean you have, I mean Joe Ku, but you know you keep hearing rummers that they could potentially trade in Djoku. I'm sure Jerry Judy is not happy based on he went to the Pro Bowl last year. So he's like, y'all, y'all got people thinking out here, I can't play. I just come up a Pro Bowl season last year. Now y'all got me out here. I got twenty catch it for fifty two yards and then people looking at me like, man, Judah lost it.
Speaker 5: You ain't lost nothing, man, best of luck, best the luck is all the best. I'm gonna be elsewhere, Johnny, We're gonna get you out of here.
Speaker 2: After this with Josh, Allen was asked why he didn't look to break Dak presscott sixty million per year record when he signed. I know it's weird, I say, but what's five million more gonna do for my life right now? I can't already do. I live a really great life and I got a house, got a car.
Speaker 8: We're good.
Speaker 7: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: No five million dollars if not when you make that kind of money, when you got two hundred and fifty two hundred and eighty million guaranteed, really so now all of a sudden, man if man, if you got that.
Speaker 7: Five million, Hey, it's funny too, Johnny, and unc listen. He can say that, you know, he's in a position to be able to say that. There are a lot of people in the world that can't leave that five million on the table. When you make as much as you do off the off the field, it's okay because you're making up for it off the field.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing about him too, He ain't done, Josh Allen, he's gonna be thirty one.
Speaker 8: He got I don't think you that over thirty May nine he was mahmes is thirty he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty nine, two three years behind me, three four years behind me.
Speaker 3: He ain't done.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, he just signed an extension that probably gives him until he's thirty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got another one after that, he got another.
Speaker 2: Oh, they'll do something by the time by holy twenty nine. So by the time he thirty two, they'll do it over because that cap number be seventy five eighty million dollars, so they'll.
Speaker 3: Do and then another yeah, fifty five behind it.
Speaker 8: But see here's the oh, Joe, you looking at it.
Speaker 2: You looking at a guy if when you got two hundred and eighty million guaranteed, so now you want to give to eighty five?
Speaker 8: He's like, bro, I'm good.
Speaker 7: You do you talk?
Speaker 2: And a that's like a person if if somebody says, okay, we're gonna pay you one hundred and fifty five thousand, or you can make one hundred and fifty seven thousand.
Speaker 8: But you're like, what's if I'm making.
Speaker 2: One hundred and fifty If I'm making one hundred and fifty five thousand, what's twenty five?
Speaker 7: It ain't it ain't ain't that much of a difference at this point, especially for quarterbacks. Now, if you talk about another skill position, who we're scarce and you got to get as much of you as much as of it as you can when it's hot. Now, we talked about one of the we talk about one of the top three quarterbacks in the NFL period. So to them that five million, you're gonna get that on the back end somewhere down down the road anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it helps, It helps you.
Speaker 8: My wife comes with.
Speaker 5: Your wife got a little brad too, you know, always help when your wife you got a little little cake to her name as well.
Speaker 8: Johnny, thanks for joining us today.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check out Johnny's podcast Glory Days on all platforms.
Speaker 8: Johnny, appreciate you joining us.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week, going join a shoot you on some of that bread man I know you want or something something.
Speaker 8: All appreciate you, John to see you next week.
Speaker 7: Broke. I'm feeling you O, Joe.
Speaker 2: What I what I tell you, we go, We're gonna Friday were on Thursday night. What I tell you we're gonna happen? I said, they're gonna fire. I said they're gonna find that general manager.
Speaker 7: Wait, you was right, man, you was right. But you also said, Mike McDaniel.
Speaker 2: We're gonna keep him on to the end of the year. He gone to guess why, because I guess I get an interm coach in here. He went four or five games? What are the players and what the fans gonna say?
Speaker 7: Keep him? Keep him?
Speaker 8: Now I'm stuck. I'm starting fresh.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: After firing general manager Chris girl Friday, the officer now open to trading Jalen Water. According to report, Rappaport said the Dolphins would at least consider dealing Waddle. It would be an expensive as young stars in their primes are, but not off the table. Something would have to blow the doors off them to dealing. Miami extended Wattle in twenty twenty four, and he's now under contract until twenty twenty eight. And five years with the Dolphins, Wattle has caught three hundred and fifty passes forty seven hundred and fifteen yards twenty four touchdowns, all three of those ranked totals.
Speaker 7: Ranked in the top ten. Enfranchise history o Jo.
Speaker 2: Would it be a smart move to clean house and rebuild or should the Dolphins protect keeping wattle at all?
Speaker 7: I mean, listen, rebuilding is always a smart move. When it comes to rebuilding, you have to keep your key, your key centerpieces. You have to you have to keep your cornerstones at certain positions. For one is one as wide receiver. You got to have a wide receiver. If Tyreek Archeata is not coming back next year, you got to keep somebody. You don't let another cheat. You don't let another speech sir, another consistent player like waterle Go, especially when there's inconsistent play at the quarterback position. If you let him go defensively, what do you do on defense? Is Miga think pac is Menca Fitzpatrick. Your one is at your sin piece defensively. If so, then okay. But there are still questions about the quarterback position. There are still questions about that position.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: If you talk about starting fresh, and you talk about rebranding, cleaning house, it all starts with the most important position of them all. We God damn Jay Lonwater. We ain't worried about that. We ain't worried about nobody on defense. You start at your quarterback position, is too going to be the future of the Miami Dolphins. You start there, that's the first question that needs to be answered, and then you rebuild from there. So until you understand what you want to do at that position as far as rebuilding and starting over and starting from scratch, because you can start over all you I gotta stop cursing. You can start over all you want.
Speaker 8: But until you have.
Speaker 6: The most important piece on the table, a quarterback, you.
Speaker 7: Can start over as many times as you want, you're gonna always end up in the same place, which is what they've been since they've had them Marino and damn Marino's been gone.
Speaker 6: They then rebuilt and rebuilt and rebuilt, and they still.
Speaker 7: In the same place.
Speaker 6: So you basically just trending Waters.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they spent a lot of money. Oh Jo, they went all in. They got to her.
Speaker 2: They I mean they already had Wattle, they drafted to her, and so they went all in. They get Reek, you know, they they draft a chain, they get Ramsey, they got Kalais Campbell, and.
Speaker 7: They had you know, they they they went all in. They went all in.
Speaker 2: But at some point in time, after a couple of years, if you're not there, I got to tear it down. I've got to tear it down. I just have to, and I have to rebuild again. You see what the Rams did. The Rams went for it. You know, they get they had Aaron Donald, so they make the trade for Matthew Stafford. They'll go get a von Miller. They got a little Floyd, they get a Jalen Ramsey. Okay, they win it. Okay, let's try to go forward another again, one more nob bond too expensive. I gotta let Lettle Floyd go. Hey, I gotta get up off Ramsey. But look what they did through the draft. They go get a Verse, they go get there. What's the guy that we had on the other night, uh from Tennessee, the defensive lineman. You go, you get in free agency, you get a Devonte Adams, you draft Pookah, you move on from a Cooper Cup, you sign a Carre Kyrien Williams.
Speaker 8: You see how they are?
Speaker 2: Hey, they good, they good, they hit, But you got it. But that hey, that number nine, for real, it all starts with him. I don't care what you you put all the wall to, all the draft, hey, all that fastest stuff. When I go to a restaurant, it's like, oh man, look at it, this and this happen. It has a wallnuts and the half popper.
Speaker 7: Does it taste good? Hey?
Speaker 8: Is your quarterback good? All that other stuff that you got a right? But what we got there? Say we got that? Is your quarterback good?
Speaker 7: When you go to a restaurant, right, all the sides you order, it's nice. All the size of your order is very nice. But the main dish the most important, the entree. That's that's where it started at.
Speaker 8: I want that Japanese A five.
Speaker 7: That what I want back?
Speaker 3: I want ten.
Speaker 7: Medium.
Speaker 6: And if you ain't got that, I mean, hell, what's the point?
Speaker 7: The side and the size is cute and all it's cute, but at the age ain't gonna get the job done.
Speaker 8: Look, I like the mashed potatos, O joe.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I gave French fries if they got cream corn, I might even do corn.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, mister sharp, how was how was your meal?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna serve somebody else side of this plate? Yeah, that that should tell you how my meal was out out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's how I look at it. So until the Dolphins or then if tours, your guy too, is your guy. But at the end of the day, at the end of the day, O Joe, that guy has God to be And that's why the guys. I mean, you look at a Lamar and you look at and my thing is, when you pay these guys, if you paying a guy like Lamar, I expect him to play like Lamar. I expect him to be like I mean, tour making fifty three fifty if you want to, if you want them to look like Lamar.
Speaker 7: Let's say, if you wanted to just to look like Lamar, then you gotta put the pieces around him.
Speaker 2: He had better pieces than Lamar. That man had tour and waddle. I mean, he had Tyreek and wattle.
Speaker 8: You tell me who.
Speaker 6: Understand who Lamar is? You got to understand who Lamar is.
Speaker 7: Lamar is this type of player that doesn't need that kind of talent around him to elevate his offense.
Speaker 6: He elevates everybody else.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, Okay, we gave him to we gave him tyreek, we gave him.
Speaker 7: Wait wait, now, let's not get to tour was in the conversation as the top five quarterback those two years when two and two and Water were going.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go I wouldn't go quite that far. But I get what you're saying. He got chack. I would go that far. Hold on, now, hold on, hold on? Uh uh two two a top five baby. Maybe he was in the movie Top five. You talk about that movie Top five.
Speaker 7: With Chris christ I know, I know I'm not mistaken, but those those those two seasons where Tyreek had what seventeen eight almost eighteen hundred sware, Yeah, statistically was top five in the NFL. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's been a lot of guys top five, but t ain't nobody would ever gona take tote over Oh No Homes Stanford Lamar, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow.
Speaker 8: That's why I know what you mean.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, statistically based on ye for that and you look at okay, Yeah, all right, I gotta choose my wording. I gotta choose my wording and center structure a little better, my man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Eagles added cornerback depth, acquiring former Pro Bowl quarterback Jack Here, Alexander and the twenty twenty seven to seventh round pick from the Ravens in exchange for a twenty twenty six sixth round pick. Alexander playing on the two back games of Baltimore eight games this season, participating in a total of sixty one snaps with no interception or pass defended. He had been a healthy scratch five times, including Thursday night game. Alexander expected to get an opportunity for more playing time with the Eagles to Philadelia say that has a strong player led by Quinnyon Mitchell and Cooper dejen but has not landed a solution for outside corner spot opposite of Mitchell. But Dorri Jackson was at the trauma center for thirty degree burns often for whatever the case may be.
Speaker 6: I ain't had anything and something happened for real, man, I just could.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was at Trupessey usual to getting toasted. They had it all, had it bandage.
Speaker 7: Ump. Hey man, you.
Speaker 6: Got me think if something happened for real? Man, I just had to catch on.
Speaker 7: What you talking about? Come on, I'm doing it like that?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: I don't know, oh, Joe, I don't know, man, what happened? How these guys fall off like that.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's really fallen off. I think just some of the schemes and coaches have always put them in positions where they're not able to get exposed. And now you go, you go over to the Philly where we need you to actually play man the man. So it's just you, so your skill set. You have to be able to show you know how good you are at playing the position of being an actual dB. I can't we can't scheme you, we can't help you, I can't put a safety over top. You got to show them you can actually play. So that's what happens when you when you come to Philly. You got to show what you could do. Kean Mitchell, he's very good at that. Listen, put me at seven, put my heels in the ground, and let me play my eyes in the backfield. First three steps after that, I'm locked in on a receiver and I can do the rest. Now the other person on the other side can't do that or had the confidence to do that. This is what you get. You get exposed. J Alexander when he's healthy, Oh he's one hell of a player, especially in manon man Helly.
Speaker 8: Healthy he was a healthy scratch.
Speaker 2: I think, Oh, y'all, but you got to look at it. Think about in Green Bay when you got his best they had a pass row. Yeah, so now the Ravens can't get to the quarterback. You see what happens? See everybody? Oh yeah, okay, what happens when he got that? So now all of a sudden you just can't sit your ass down. It's like you said, put your heels at seven and then drive on everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, listen, and what I just saw somebody in the chest say, Alexeider is his own is a zone dB.
Speaker 6: Wheen the hell y'all be'all been watching football?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been watching him this year with the Ravens when they had to play man. That's why they say that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they've been watching. Hey, oh Joe, you know and see how the.
Speaker 2: Thing people expect when you go somewhere, they expect to get the performance that you gave over there.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: That's why I say it don't matter a lion in the serengiddy or a lion in the zoo. He has those instincts and he will tear your ass up regardless of where you are.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 2: You see Matthew Stafford is still putting up those numbers that he did in Detroit. Now he just got a better he got a better overall team around him. So now it means something. You gonna look at Matthew Stafford. He was the two hundred touchdown, f was the three hundred touchdown. All those yards he's got, but they mean something because he's playing meaningful games.
Speaker 8: Better stop for go out again.
Speaker 7: I'm using I just I just stopped. I turned the camera off, so I'm using the laptop camera now because I got sick of the thing. I don't know. Can I need it? I need to see you got Jordan. I need a tech guy because I wouldn't I wouldn't have a problem. I'm trying everything about. You can get it.
Speaker 2: They're are your dudes. Put it on Reddy got it opened up, saying I need to tell God, this is what I'm willing to pay. Must travel, must be free, needs to be single, no pets, and because he got to be able to go anytime me this this ship.
Speaker 6: But this is too nights in the road right, this is the second night having to deal with.
Speaker 7: This boy boy, maybe about five or sixth night.
Speaker 6: I just bought a new I just brought.
Speaker 7: I just bought a new camera. Now I just bought and it's been I've been seeing what did it say? Whatever it is, God, and listen, this is this is how much and how much I love the show. Because I wanted my camera to work so bad, you know, as cheap as I am, I went and bought a new camera, a Sony, a Sony, a Sony A sixty one hundred, and the little thirteen inches laptop because I thought I thought maybe the software was out of dating the old one. And I'm at best FID the geek squad couldn't help me. I say, listen, miss, I got the show tonight. I don't have time to play. Give me give me a new camera because it was under one thousand, and give me a new laptop. It was under a thousand. Boom, I'm out. I'm out here. I thought that was all the problem. Long behold still having the same issue I got. I got the camera. I got the camera to register to the goddamn computer, but now I can't get it to stay on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that's your problem. You've got the cheapest camera, so you're gonna get the cheap thoughts.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 8: The camera I U was kind of the camera that was to feed the ESPN.
Speaker 7: That's what you got. Yeah, but what kind of actually what you got?
Speaker 6: A Sony?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, which one? Sony? What what's the name of it's the.
Speaker 8: What you should have got, the one that you had, which was better the FX three?
Speaker 7: No, this this uh, this is Sony sixty four hundred sixty four hundred mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You need to get a different one, all right? Yeah, you just you know, you just dropped down I mean seven series to a five series.
Speaker 7: Oh is that is that bad?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Shoot, I thought they all do the same thing, or as to a e they all do the same thing.
Speaker 8: Huh, but that's what mind looks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you like you didn't you have me. You didn't tell me what kind of what kind of camera you got? You just said you ask when you got a Sony or something like what do you have? Okay? But which one? There's so many different models?
Speaker 8: Ash, Ash, you're not going to send you a new camera?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Non Christmas coming up, Christmas coming out.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna treat myself. I'm gonna treat myself to the right camera.
Speaker 8: Oh you willa treat yourself well.
Speaker 7: I have asked to see you do that, do that? Do that? Do that for me from me.
Speaker 2: Joba Rant was suspended one game for conduct detrimental to the team. Here's the postgame interview that led to the suspension. Oh yo, take a listen to what Joab had to say. Okay, then to put.
Speaker 7: In the can.
Speaker 8: We're fin to run it.
Speaker 7: Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 8: We had two hours to get this thing can and get ready.
Speaker 2: Lord God, I just watch y'all to be wed come out like, Okay, we throw to the sound and then we get the sound.
Speaker 8: Are we gonna have the sound? Guys? Okay?
Speaker 7: Oh yo.
Speaker 2: Job was suspended for conduct what they deemed dea trimental to the team. A reporter asked him about why he didn't play last night. He said, ask the coach to ask him again another way, he said, as the coach, I guess they felt that me not saying. I watched this game and I was like, we damn what y'all what giant in the game. I'm asking myself that he played thirty one minutes. Ibby, he's a little but Luca was cooking last night. Luca was cooking. I mean Luca had forty four to twelve and six. Uh, and he was on one of those binges and he gives on a bench like that. But I was like, something's going on, something right, because bro, we only four games into the season, and I know j'all had an injury last year, but I'm like, I was wondering why Joall didn't play And then you already know what it's something when he said as the coach, as.
Speaker 7: The coach, as the coach, Hey, but but what would it be this early? Though? On what would it be this early? Obviously we four games into the season. I mean everything, every everyone should have a fresh start everything, it should be any internal issues, but there seems to be internal issues already. And especially when you have a superstar like Jah, you know they're not gonna trade him. They definitely not gonna do that because he is the face of the franchise.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, let's let's let's let's get to the sound and you can finish your thoughts on the other side, hopefully, go ask the coaching staff.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like, I mean, there was anything you could do different.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 8: They had a whole spell to him.
Speaker 7: So from the outside and the outside may be wrong, but from the outside, it didn't look like you had your usual energy tonight as start, well, okay, do you.
Speaker 8: Feel like you should play more?
Speaker 7: Should play more?
Speaker 8: Or now.
Speaker 7: Would have been done? What it could have been done different, get a different outcome other than asking the coaching staff.
Speaker 8: Uh, according to they don't probably don't play me.
Speaker 7: Honestly, that's what basically a message.
Speaker 8: Was after So that's cool.
Speaker 7: The coaching staff message was cool.
Speaker 8: You didn't have anything physically wrong, I'll mess or anything.
Speaker 7: Okay, O fun. I mean those seemed those seemed to be good answers to me. You know, keep keep them out your business. You didn't play There were some things that went on internally behind closed doors. You didn't want to uh involved, to let the media know what those what those issues were, you know the way tour did so you told them to go ask those who had an issue with you. I didn't see a problem with answers. Now I understand. I'm not sure how that was conduct detrimental to the team. He didn't see anything out of line. He wasn't disrespectful. He just said what if you guys want to know, please don't ask me. I'm not going to tell you why asked the coaching staff. It's just so early in this season.
Speaker 2: I thought, I think John had a very good relationship with Taylor Jacobs was fired. I don't know if this guy was on the stay or he was brought in outside. I don't really know, but John did seem frustrated.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he had eight points last night. He was three or fourteen. He's never been a great three point shooter. But I mean it's gonna take some time. I mean, he missed time the last couple of years, and it's gonna take some time to get his rhythm back in a game like situation. Practice is practice, games or games. He's a phenomenal player, he's an All Star, he's an All NBA selection. And for him to only play thirty one minutes, they had a fifteen point lead and the next thing you know, they were.
Speaker 8: Luca and Ar had wiped that out.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't know, I don't know. Maybe maybe maybe maybe he's had his run of Memphis, so sometimes, you know, we need different partners.
Speaker 7: I said that last year in Hopes. You know, after you know, there was small grumblings of of of Pat maybe going to get you know, two people in the off season. It didn't happen the way I thought it would, and he was supposed to be down here in Miami. But you know, things didn't turn out. But maybe it might happen sometime throughout the season. I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 2: I know he's frustrated. Absolutely, you can tell he's frustrated. I mean, he said the coach might have thought, you know, him playing not playing was a good idea, but he said he's healthy. But it seems to me, based on this course of action, they got a shorter and shorter leash, shorter and shorter fuse when they're gonna give with.
Speaker 7: John, I don't think he's worried about that. He's ready to get up out of there. When you start answering.
Speaker 2: Questions, Well, you do know where they suspend you, you don't get past right. You know the last couple of times they suspended him, they did that.
Speaker 7: Well, you understand he ready to get up out of there.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying I want to be I want to leave somewhere too, But I ain't quit no job until I got enough a job lined up.
Speaker 7: We talk about John Moran, Well, I'm not gonna say plenty.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to give them No. Three, four or five million dollars back just because I want to get out of there. I can want to get out of there and still get my money.
Speaker 8: That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that it doesn't want. I got out of there.
Speaker 7: I got you. Hey, I think I think I found a camera. I found a camera. Now I don't know what. I don't know what this is, and it kind of looks it kind of looks too much like a movie camera. But I'm assuming it's a little small. I wanted to stay, you know, with the handheld thing Sony to me. I know, you know about care you I know, George, can hear me the Sony the song h x r nx eight hundred or is that too much? You heard that? Well? What is it? Sony h x r nx eight hundred. H That's too much, that's too much.
Speaker 6: It looked more like a movie camera, but it looks small.
Speaker 8: That's like a camp cord.
Speaker 7: Okay, not that, not that.
Speaker 2: Hey, did y'all jump on my part? Did y'all jump on that prize pick last night? Because we hit that thing? Marketing had thirty three a book got six seven rebounds.
Speaker 7: We won it.
Speaker 2: A hund a little hundred twenty five. I put my pocket a little stock and stuff.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm uh.
Speaker 2: Here the fourth pick parlay play ahead of tomorrow football. Oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 7: Hell? That worked?
Speaker 8: See now what I'm talking about right now? That's why I kept talking.
Speaker 2: George, Okay, Oh Joey's Time Player fade presented by Prize Pigs Matthew Golden more than two and a half receptions versus care.
Speaker 7: You know what, I can't even trust it. I mean the beat the ball. I'm just getting ready to say saying, I don't understand you have some of you you pick, you pick a receiver like that, especially as he is.
Speaker 6: I'm not calling them Cheatah, I'm not calling him cheating.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying he has that, he had that kind of ability if he's used correctly and put in position to do so, and they don't do it. That foe two speed going down, Well maybe I don't know. I don't know what it is, but no, I can't trust it. I'm just being honest. I'm just being honest. We were we in we in week what, week seven eight something like that.
Speaker 8: We're in week ten yeah, holdo, yeah, five and three so week now.
Speaker 7: They not they're not doing nothing. Well even you fo folk two hell you fast and half the population. Hey you have you faster than half of goddamn NFL. And they ain't using me the right way. Look, hey, they give you reverse here and there? Man, what we're doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, push me down to field. I got four two speed. I ain't trying to do all that gadget store. Let me get down the feel of.
Speaker 7: A hurry.
Speaker 2: Boat knicks more than two hundred and six well, basically two hundred and seven passing yards versus the Texans.
Speaker 8: Texas defense becoming man and Marvin Mimmes is out.
Speaker 7: The nil. What you're thinking, that's your that's your team now, I know, man.
Speaker 8: They get after the quarterback, they attack the quarterback man on.
Speaker 1: That turn.
Speaker 7: And it is it's fast as hell too.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 2: I hate that because you get a lead and then all of a sudden they start throwing and catch up late, and you.
Speaker 7: Know it's only two hundred and six yards two O six.
Speaker 8: I'mnna say yeah, I will say yes.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 8: Travis Kelsey more than forty forty six playing Buffalo in Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Oh, they normally.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. That's a good one. Dan, that's gonna be a good game that they got a very clock game.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 8: I don't know, is that is that? No?
Speaker 2: I think that's the CBS for four twenty five game or the Sunday night it's early game, one o'clock. No, I'm talking No, we're talking about Buffalo, Buffalo, Kansas City.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, forty five forty five.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say under, oh, yes, a full twenty five game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you think Travis Kelson get more than forty six perceives yards?
Speaker 7: Yep, getting Buffalo.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I'm gonna go under.
Speaker 7: I got you.
Speaker 8: Cominivindal sixty yards rushing.
Speaker 7: But he just came on the show. And what happens. What happens when everybody comes on the show over easy work.
Speaker 2: Twenty five dollars to win one twenty five download the after day, use coch Shannon, that's Cod Shannon. To get fifty dollars in lineups when you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 7: It's good to be right.
Speaker 2: And Cincinnati again, I don't know if you guys saw, but the Dodgers won and eleven and it's five to four. H Yamamoto is the MVP two games and did he get did he give him to save or did he get another win? Hey, but I think I think he. I think I know her shots won m v P in eighty eight. I think Kofax also won m v P.
Speaker 7: And she that says.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, mm hmm, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Wow, Yeah, that's the m v P. He a legend already. Huh.
Speaker 2: Everybody remember the book they used to call Earl Hirscheizer Bulldog.
Speaker 7: That's him.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Sandy Colfax had had crazy stuff arm injury or letters.
Speaker 7: But man, he was dealing.
Speaker 8: I mean, he painted the corner at ninety seven.
Speaker 7: Then he dropped down with a splitter.
Speaker 2: Didn he come with a change up a Ford didn He came with a fourteen fanstball.
Speaker 8: And he pitched it out the slide. Yeah, nasty, it's ti.
Speaker 2: Hey, Dodgers are indeed when you play that kind of money, I mean, they're their dynasty.
Speaker 7: They're not gonna win the World Searies next year, Marlins, let's.
Speaker 8: Go Mark Marlins. But hey, but the Blue Jays. The Blue Jays.
Speaker 2: Look, they had the base, they had a one out, had lad on third base, and they hitting to yesterday they lost it last night when he lost the game because the guy had that that that blunder that running there him at the crack of the bat, he took off and then he got doubled off second, and then they had a situation here tonight. And then Mookie Best, you know, hit the ball in shortstop, and Mookie, Mookie might be the first the most versatile baseball player that I've ever seen.
Speaker 8: You talk about a guy that can play every position, probably except catch.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say, I wouldn't put it back, but he could play right field, center, for field, third, short, second, all you can do it all man he versal he hey, hey can you hey he athletic if you know what, Joe, he can bowl like a two eighty.
Speaker 8: He can shoot, man. Mookie Bessy is talented, if you know what.
Speaker 7: So he basically basically like me. That's nice.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna get you out of here on this one. It's our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A. Josea Trump says, Oh, Joe, I've been trying to get in contact with you so I can become your tech guy.
Speaker 7: But where were you at?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: What city?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 8: State you in.
Speaker 7: I guess he said, d M you Hey, Mike, Well, you know I don't check them. I don't check them DM where I'm married, I don't check them DM. And you gotta a shoot me shooting. Matter of fact, my Twitter is quiet right now because I haven't tweeted for a few hours. Send me a tweet right now and then let me know as you and then we're gonna ge up because I'm honestly all Joe. I know I play around a lot. I make a lot of jokes, but when we come on the show, I would love to have, you know, some consistency would have come to the technology part of stuff and my camera going out, you know, in the middle of the show, like enough is enough and enough is enough, and I didn't spend I didn't spend good money to make your stuff work. And obviously it's not working because I don't know what I'm doing because I'm not tech savvy. So if you could help me out on that end, if you're not way out on the West coast and you know you're over here on the East coast, man, I I ain't got no choice but to do right because I don't have a team unk got a team, and maybe it's time for me to get myself a team. So things wants you do pay for the team.
Speaker 6: You gotta pay for that. Yeah, I worry about I moved.
Speaker 8: Jordan from Cincinnati. Jordan moved to La did I moved Jordan moved too.
Speaker 7: My my bad boy.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just use to YouTube. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Ethan Johnson, buddy gonna get dog well by the Ohio State University.
Speaker 7: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 7: Oh for that ship?
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess he's talking about Indiana East coach cav Colorado could have put D'Angelo pounds prime recruiting staff said Pounds wasn't tall enough. Colorado has foods on his staff. Don't believe me. Look at the night's score or they got him blasted. I mean, it's it's disappointing. It's not that they're losing in this I don't want to look chat. I'm not saying it's okay to lose. It's how they're losing. These games aren't close, they're not competitive, and it's it's it's difficult for you.
Speaker 8: It's difficult for me to watch. I mean, these games aren't closed.
Speaker 2: You're at home. And you get thump like this. Jason zeild Off another horrible laws for Colorado and Prime. Could he be let go? No, I don't think after this. I don't think after he just signed a contract extension. But it needs to improve. They've got to win some games. They gotta be more consistent, and they gotta play better. It's really just that sense, you.
Speaker 6: Know what you need to uncle outside of playing better?
Speaker 7: You know you need the players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need the players, but you hey, the coach. They need to coach better too. Now because when we when we look at when we look at l s U, who do we blame? Do they got players at LSU? Okay, we blame the coach At some point time, the coaches got to coaching better. Two, they do to do a better job because whatever the case may be, maybe it's not resonating, maybe they need a dumb it down, but.
Speaker 8: Oto, you can't keep getting beatn like this.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, I mean, what.
Speaker 8: What was last year? Last week' score against a something.
Speaker 7: And me think was thine. I thought they put up a fifty burger.
Speaker 8: And then they got beat by Arizona. Got how bad Arizona beat them tonight?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, they didn't beat no Utah, who did they know. I'm saying this year they played this year, No, last week last they lost fifty seven fifty three seven. Okay, what did they lose by the night?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That come on, that's one hundred points night fifty three last week?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, back to back fifty burger exactly.
Speaker 8: No, that's not good enough.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 2: An infamous seventy three Clemson lost to Duke is Dabble swinging next.
Speaker 7: To go.
Speaker 8: On, he he on alert?
Speaker 7: Dabble already? What you mean already? I could have swat. Asked about him getting fired a few shows ago. You said, nah, No, I said he Oh, he's on alert now.
Speaker 2: Yes, because, oh Joe, you gotta dapt Okay, But first of all, he said he's gonna retire once players money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they done been getting paid for two years and he's still there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he ain't going nowhere, of course, not as long is he.
Speaker 2: Making his left million. They redoing this contract. He good with that, but Lord forbid the players make one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand dollars. Oh, but that's the end of college football if we know it. Good Anthony Davis, Hey, oh, Joe, I'm for for a lot of that for the weekends. You got any food recommendation? Oh me, don't forget to change y'all clocks tonight. Oh that's right, we go hollo fall back. Oh we go back. Okay, we might still here another thing.
Speaker 8: That's fine.
Speaker 7: I ain't got no I got early now. That's why I'm so That's why I'm so hyped tonight. But listen recommendations. I mean, while you're here the Makai restaurant, you want to try that, even though you're all the way in Fort Lauderdale, you might want to take that trip and drive on down to the city where I'm from. You know my area is a restaurant called I Crave. I want you to try that. I want you to try Smith and Webster as well. While you're here, there's a Jamaican spot that I really love, I really really enjoy. It's all the way in Windwood. It's a little it's a little hike from from for from Fort Lauderdale. It's called Dukernoo. You might you might want to try that. Fort Lauderdale obviously had his own restaurants, especially over there on Los Olas. I don't really frequent that way too, much. I kind of stick to what I know and I just recycle the same stuff over and over. So everything I just mentioned is is what I do continuously for the past eons of years since I've been here, and I just and just throw Tutsi and there, Tussi's in there. If you got the chance, if you know your girl, let you go to Tussy's. You can try that.
Speaker 2: I'm coming down, Oh Joe, we're gonna go out. We're gonna go to Uh what's that Prime? No Prime, We're going to Prime?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: What's that twelve? Poppy Steak? I mean with the st K what you want? What you want?
Speaker 8: I've been to sk I want to go to I want to go to Poppies, which one.
Speaker 6: Which a presentation? Poppy Steak is nice, but.
Speaker 8: Is the food good?
Speaker 7: Damn presentation? You That's that's that's why I see. I frequent these five star restaurants every blue move with my daughters. My daughters have introduced me to these restaurants. Listen, Poppy Steak with my first time going. Dave Grutman owner obviously, and you know how he does things. I don't know if you know much about him, but he doesn't play not only when it comes to presentation, but when it comes to the food as well. When it comes to the food, and then the presentation is like, it's like five stars. That's the reason why it's called five star. So you're gonna enjoy that. We're gonna get the Tomahawk steak. And so with the tomahawk steak, I don't want that big open I want a minute. Wait a minute, now, I told.
Speaker 8: You paying that founding off for that gold staking up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: I want I want that Japanese a five ten to twelve ounces.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they got that too, But that comes with a presentation. When you order that kind of food, you get a whole presentation with it. You don't just order, they just bring it out to you.
Speaker 6: Oh no, they coming out dancers and I'm good.
Speaker 8: I don't care about no I do.
Speaker 7: It's about the experience, Hu, when you go to the type of restaurant I'm experiencing in Miami.
Speaker 2: When you come to I've been evil like fifty I've been eating solid food for about fifty six years.
Speaker 7: I understanding you've been even fifty five years, you've never experienced eating it like this. That's the difference when you come to Miami. That's what it's about. That's why everybody wants to come here.
Speaker 8: They could put that if it's good, put it on a paper plate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I got you. I got you. But listen, it's about word of mouth. So when you come to Miami, you have these experiences in these restaurants, and you go back and you tell somebody.
Speaker 8: Else, right, oh till you know criminal coming up?
Speaker 7: Right? C Yeah, oh, I just started shopping. I just started shopping three months ago.
Speaker 2: I would I mean, if I get my money, I'll start shopping too. Come on, I want to I want to start shopping. I want to get a head started on the DZs.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm damn, I'm damning that.
Speaker 8: I'm chat.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm done. Chat.
Speaker 8: Don't y'all want me to get my fifty nine hundred dollars so I can?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: I can, you know, get some criminal gift for my kids and grandkids? I mean, yeah, damn criminal rocks.
Speaker 7: I got them.
Speaker 8: As a matter of fact, they're coming to put up my criminal store. Or next week?
Speaker 6: Would you are you putting up decorations and all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got a question.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you just said that, Can you pay somebody to put decorations.
Speaker 1: Up like then?
Speaker 8: I can't because I ain't got fifty nine hundred. I mean I could if I had fifty nine.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, like lice and stuff, would you rented?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they put up light, treat everything, yes, and come take it down once they done.
Speaker 7: Think I think I'm gonna do that this year. I'm hey, I have a question too. It's kind of personal. Yeah, I want all the kids with me for Christmas. What do you think moms are gonna say if I asked that, I don't know. I mean they should allow it. I mean they have them most of the time, so you should be allowed to get one of them, I said, I said, all, no, I'm saying one of the Christmases. That's why. That's why I see, that's why you my dog? You my dog? Yeah. Yeah. So I put that out there in front of the world to kind of give me an advantage and the head start. So for those of you that have kids with me, I would like my babies on Christmas waking up with me Christmas morning and thank you. If you have a problem with that, talk to management. And it's a no.
Speaker 2: I think like when the kids got big enough, you know, hey, if they got Thanksgiving, I got Christmas. The next year I got Thanksgiving, they got Christmas. We just alternate. Now my son, now, you know, he got his own fan, so he get to decide. You know, it's it's a it's a tough hump, you know, the love. You know, two kids way across country. So he probably he normally stays, uh his mom in law and father in law on that side of town. His mom is on that side of you know, close by.
Speaker 7: But I get it.
Speaker 8: The girls, you know, they split, you know, one year they come here, next year they go there.
Speaker 7: I like I like it.
Speaker 2: Damn Monte green Beans. About time sit down with Obi wan Kenobi Nas.
Speaker 7: That's that'd be a good one. I'd be a good one sitting down with Nas.
Speaker 2: Hey, I just because you know, I was over there in Queen's Bridge, you know, with Jungle and all them, and you know, with Steve Stout. Uh p j P eleven thoughts on the Clowns excuse me sorry, the Browns getting a new stadium. As an Ohio native, I hate it. I can see if we were Kansas City, But my tax dollars going to some bums getting a new home. They'll win only four games if that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell, I remember when they built that new stadium, and I never understood this. Mister Modell begged him to upgrade the stadium.
Speaker 8: He begged to get a new stadium. No, no, we ain't giving you nothing.
Speaker 2: Three years after he left, guess what they got sitting right out in the old old stadium.
Speaker 8: Now, twenty five years later, guess what they got.
Speaker 7: Proke I get a new one. Listen if I if I was if I lived in Cleveland, I wouldn't feel so bad. If the team was doing well, I wouldn't feel so bad. If I had something to be excited about, I wouldn't feel bad at all.
Speaker 8: I would feel bad.
Speaker 2: You know why, because these guys worth three four billion dollars and you taxing me. You want a new stadium, bill.
Speaker 7: Oh yo?
Speaker 8: How that you build a new hou?
Speaker 7: He oh yo?
Speaker 2: Bill me a new house. You don't want a new house, build your damn house. No, stop tackling these people, man, it's tight hard.
Speaker 8: Enough out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah right back that, nah, I ain't giving up no money to him. I get my snap benefits back. Uh sawyer couson, Uh, said Jordan, love better than too about long shot? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Who in the hell even? Hell yeah, Kevin Norwood Jr.
Speaker 2: My question is what's best seven game moment from hockey, baseball, basketball? And your is your favorite? Well, it's kind of I mean, it's all because it's a winner take all. This is why football is best sport.
Speaker 8: You know why? Because every game they playing the playoff is a game seven? Is it?
Speaker 2: Winner take all? Let that s a game for a second. Every game in the NFL playoffs is a game seven. Give one chance to get it right. But for me, I probably look, I mean this series was crazy. I mean you got to game seven. Uh you go eleven games? You get what that Game three was? That Game three, that with eighteen? Game three right? Yeah when Game three w eighteen? So this this this series was like but if you if you really throw out those two games, all the rest of us blowhouse.
Speaker 8: You look at game one, they got blown out.
Speaker 2: Uh but I'll probably say basketball game sevens because even last year Game seven okay see and ended was well thought it was gonna be a very good game had hardly not got hurt. We remember Game seven, Lakers playing Game seven to pay. Uh yeah, I'll probably say I'll probably say yeah, I'm going basketball. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. I want to thank each and every one of you. Congratulations to the Los Angeles Dodgers back to back Champs World Series. Yamamoto comes in, get wins three games. He wins game two. What a complete game. He pitches six inning in game three, and then he comes in and get the game woo get to win in game seven. What an unbelievable performance by that young man. Now you see why they paid the money to go get him.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us. I am your favorite UNC Shuton Sharp and that is my partner and co hosts. That is Chad O Chosenko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Like to thank each and every one of you for your support. Because of you, we've been able to grow to an unprecedented level, and because of you will continue to grow. So I want to thank each and every one of you. O Joe would like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us become what we've become check out my Kangyac shade by Laportier Lapotierkannac dot com Now. If you can't find it in a city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. Best taste in premium vessupe Kanyak on the market. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Check out my media company on all of the platforms Shape Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being pinned in the chat. We want to thank Johnny as always joining us. He's our contributor for college football on Saturday Night. Indiana Hoo's or dB D'Angelo ponds he joined us. Thank you, and Diana looks really really good. Hoome of Beats Tennessee thirty three, twenty seven. The number five Georgia Bulldog survived the Florida Gators twenty four to twenty. Miami suffered an overtime lost twenty six twenty interception on the first possession back bet and SMU goes in from the one yard line and win twenty six twenty.
Speaker 7: Who else?
Speaker 2: Oh Texas wins thirty four to thirty one. Archie Manning had a sensational day throw in the football today. He threw for over three hundred yards, seventy percent completion, and he had three touchdowns twenty five and thirty three three twenty eight three.
Speaker 7: Touchdowns, no interception.
Speaker 2: Diego Pavia was twenty seven to thirty eight three sixty five three touchdowns, but he did lose a fumble. Made it a very interesting game late in the ballgame, but Texas survived. They're probably they're gonna move up in the ranking. Vandy's gonna fall some and Miami's gonna fall. But thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow night. What's the Sunday night game? We'll see you after the game on Sunday night. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm unk, he's o cho. See you tomorrow night after NFL For you