Speaker 1: But at the same time, it's hard to go through obstacle courses when other women is throwing it at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know why they're throwing it at because they're of low value.
Speaker 3: Any woman.
Speaker 4: That's just no, no, no, it's at the end of the day, it's outside our race. Let's keep it real.
Speaker 1: A white woman look as a look at a black man as a desiral man.
Speaker 3: You got money.
Speaker 1: Even if you don't got money, you just a BBC won't what I'm saying that what.
Speaker 4: Y'all got, it's the black man is the desirable man.
Speaker 1: We the dominant jean. Nobody can top us if we get our ship together. You know what I'm saying. You feel I got my shit together. That's why I move with this in it.
Speaker 2: I think you are delusional because black men are not as desirable.
Speaker 5: You have been rich since you were eighteen years old. You don't even know what he's like, really not have money.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, I still say, as a black man, even if you broke, you still the most on it that white women to all women, what y'all y'all even though even though y'all don't want to accept it, and y'all say, now you get your broke hans at it to a black man, broke rich whatever.
Speaker 4: He is the most desired man on earth.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all, it's your girl lexp and it's your girl's writing a call and you are tuned in to another episode of Poor Mine, where a drunk mind speaks sober thought. We got a guess today, We got a guess today.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, this has been an.
Speaker 2: Extremely anticipated an episode, long time coming. He actually pulled up on us on our very first live show in Houston at House.
Speaker 3: Of Blues, the one and only.
Speaker 2: Houston legend c e Oh, Big Boss, the Young Texas a rod ok Ga the game.
Speaker 3: You boys must don't know.
Speaker 4: We got flipped.
Speaker 6: That was a great.
Speaker 2: Happy you are cutting up already.
Speaker 1: I'm not good with a couple of minutes from baddies. It's pressure to say something back.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know this is a safe space. It is you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We like to have a good time.
Speaker 2: First off, I want to say thank you for pulling up on using the show for.
Speaker 6: A long time.
Speaker 2: Ti.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad we was able to make it.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to be around y'all. Smell y'all.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all just so fine. I'm just happy to be around. But you know, some beautiful women.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, how has your trip in Atlanta been so far?
Speaker 4: It's been cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been cool. Like like you say, I don't come up. I don't leave Houston a lot, you know, And a lot of that is because I just got out of my ship there. Yeah, hard to leave your kingdom. But I love atl you know what I'm saying. And I used to be out here so much, and I did it so much as a young rapper that as an old rapper, I just be trying to like take vacations. I know, you come to atl they gonna make you go to work in the studio something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but yeah, I'm happy to be here. I love it out here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I okay, y'all know every time we have a Houston guest on you Got.
Speaker 3: A Store, especially when he's Houston.
Speaker 2: Yay, waiting to have Slim on this story because I have told this story on Poor.
Speaker 3: Minds a few times.
Speaker 2: Drea knows this story.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So when I first moved to Houston, I was a young wart hog, you know, just out in the land of Houston, trying to find.
Speaker 3: Who I was. So like, I came from a small city.
Speaker 2: I'm from Orange, Texas, you know, like I so I was just like starry eyed when I moved out there. So I remember, like the first time I met you, what was that club Drea on Sundays that everybody used to go to, not caring tens. It was like where the Africans used to be at.
Speaker 3: Oh Belvityre. Yeah, but again, the first time I.
Speaker 2: Ever met you, it was at Belvedere, and I remember you were like back in the section, like you remember you used to walk in and the section was way in the back. And I remember my homegirl was like, girl, come slim, got a section.
Speaker 3: We finds go on the station. I said, slim. Oh, she said slim. I said, slim thug. I said, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm like eighteen nineteen, not even supposed to be in here.
Speaker 3: So I remember she took it to the back.
Speaker 2: Of the club, and I remember I introduced myself. I was say, hi, I'm legst night to meet you, and you were so nice and so sweet. I was like, okay, I'm no slim thug. Now like I'm in there, like I know d Man in Houston, Texas. Right, So I remember, fast forward, you had a video shoot summertime with zero swinging through that.
Speaker 3: So I was in the video right and I remember I was like, oh, I know Slim, like we good. I was like, hey Slim. He was like, hey, how you doing? What's your name? I said, oh you remember me? You don't remember me?
Speaker 2: I was so sad and I'm not gonna lie. Then fast forward. I used to work at Dreams, used to come in Dreams, used to get like a little chicken rap every time, all the time.
Speaker 3: You every single time you came in there, you'd be like, hey, how you doing? What's your name? I said, I to introduce myself.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 3: He still don't remember me. But I mean, but you know what.
Speaker 2: I never took it personal because each and every time you were so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were so.
Speaker 1: Now the thing is like honestly keeping it real with you, like you gotta leave a staying on my brain like you fine, but we ain't never did nothing with each other. We never kick it where I could like stain my brain with it. As a rapper, it's so hard to remember people you me because think about how many people you meet today?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: So kind of like, I'm kind of messed up in the head right now. Well, if you only know staying in my brain like, and then you got to understand why I'm slumped up. When I opened my eyes in the morning, I smoke weeds and by dreams time imagine I'm drunk and high. Yeah exactly, I mean that against the food. I'm lit by to the max by the end. So it's hard to remember. And you know, I take picture A lot of people do a lot of that, so it's hard to remember that. But you fine, so I remember you, but I probably just don't remember the name or yeah, I never.
Speaker 3: Took it, parcel.
Speaker 2: It's like I said, you were nice every single time I tried.
Speaker 4: You try to be tried. I can't believe I forgot.
Speaker 3: You forgot a lot of times. That's all I said.
Speaker 4: Okay, I messed up, but you know my name now. I definitely know the name now period.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 5: I wonder if everybody have met you on the video shoot, because I feel like that's the first time I meet you too, and it.
Speaker 3: Was a lot, but you probably don't remember because I was in the video too comes.
Speaker 6: Up tops down.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, Sho was at the video shoot, of course, but yeah.
Speaker 1: See yeah, I'll be swearing, I'll be doing everything. I'll be trying to keep a professional. Yeah, I don't even be tripping, like I'll be trying to do that. But damn, I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: You have the original Baddie. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, I was like twenty three when I was in a video. I think that was so long ago.
Speaker 1: What's the memory vitamin? Because I'm out of it. I don't have that. My memory is shot. Yeah, I always been like that, but that's what I gotta work on.
Speaker 4: I gotta give me a memory vitamin.
Speaker 3: It's something with the brain.
Speaker 1: It is brain, but a lot of people don't for real, like real talk Doll bullshould have said, if you know me, you know, I wake up. I'm a smoker. I wake up. I smoke by time it's nighttime or something.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Telling I'm on alcohol too, just to be in the public and you know, mingle, right, I gotta have a sip or something, you know what I'm saying. So I be lit man a lot of the times, you know, and I be just you know, emotion just what's up.
Speaker 4: How you doing. Let's take let's do that there.
Speaker 1: But unless we have like a one on one for real, you know, it's kind of hard to remember it, you know, and a lot of people think I'm fake because of that. Like a lot of people be like, man, you act like YO know me, we took a picture and such and such, you know, three ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't remember what outfit I had.
Speaker 6: On last Yeah, yeah, probably like I really don't.
Speaker 1: It's really like I say, it gotta be. We gotta have some type of moment together to be stamping. You gotta leave a sting on my right. We had to go on a date. If you have went on a day with me, I would remember it.
Speaker 3: I mean, he would have remembered that.
Speaker 4: This is both of your dms. I don't know who liked me. You know what I'm saying, I'm just shooting you know, he ain't lied.
Speaker 3: He don't kill.
Speaker 4: You. Gotta keep it real.
Speaker 1: The Internet era, it was so hard, you know, like y'all think this hard. Instagram easy, I get you a like ready, It's easy. Now I'm just saying, like I'm og for real, Like I had to ask a girl to write her number down in the club.
Speaker 4: Man. That's different.
Speaker 1: That's that takes a lot of courage. So the internet shot, guys, I'm way beyond that.
Speaker 3: We ain't on that.
Speaker 1: It ain't nothing to I'm gonna tell you how I feel and hopefully we feel the same.
Speaker 4: That's all I do.
Speaker 3: I know that. So how do you what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: What's like your signature move in a d M? Like?
Speaker 5: Are you an emoji cender? Do you seeing like a little smoke emoji? I can see you doing something like that.
Speaker 1: I just like, I just do a lot of liking, you know, I like it. I like if you look good, like really, it's all around the board though it ain't even about I'm trying to flirt or anything like that. If I see you doing you post a picture and you look good, I'm gonna give it up to you. You know, I know that's what you wanted. I know you probably took five forty five minutes, five hours to get this pitch on there. If I like it, I'm gonna give it to me. Same thing with my Pattners. They do something, you know. I just got me a new car. I'm liking it. It's clean all that. I'm giving you everything you want, because I know that it's hard to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's free. Why wouldn't I give no free love about it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: It's easy.
Speaker 3: So what is your type though?
Speaker 4: My type?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like yah, my type for real? Our boy should have sided.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, if you think about what I said in Three Kings one hundred years ago, garramel brown, caramel, brown, thick and carry y'all my type.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I definitely like you ain't never seen me with a white woman.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I've never seen you with anybody. You're very low key. Oh that reminds me. I used to stay in these apartments in the medical center. And this is when you have seen him in Little Park. He used to have that silver Camaro. You cannot creaking that process. Somebody in my apartments can slip. And y'all know I've been messy for.
Speaker 3: A long time.
Speaker 2: I said, that's that car, right, I don't know because I never saw it was off of l Mondo, El Mundo, off of sixteen sixty. I can't remember the name of them apartments. I cannot, but it was in the medical center. I know it was your car. You were the only person because that was those silver I don't know what you call it. When they used to wrap the silver it was a barrow. You were the first person in Houston with a chrome car.
Speaker 3: It was like it was no question who it was when he.
Speaker 4: Pulled up black whoever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a lot of like she would have to be like a nurse something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, like I don't really date. I ain't never been in a relationship outside of my race. I didn't have dated a Spanish ship though not white. But I don't hate white girls either. I have slept with white girls. But you know, I ain't never been in a relationship because I feel like the cultural I want you to put me on some R and B shit or something, you know what I'm saying, Like I need all that, you know, so I don't think I can even maintain you know with that.
Speaker 6: You know, all experiences different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so hood. I want you to I want the black shit. I want to put me in Whitney or some shit. Yeah, you know whatever.
Speaker 5: You know they be loving Whitney though it's no little Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: Right, They're gonna challenge me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, I do want to talk about this before we get into the first topic, because I always use you as an example, like when I'm kind of having like a little rap debate, okay, because I feel like a lot of people like to say, oh, this person is so big and this person is not because they're international, or they're they can go to New York right now and do a show or And I always say I and I could be wrong, so correct me. So because I remember you coming up in Houston and then you had a moment where you were in LA and you were working with for Real, you know, and you did that, and I felt like it wasn't because that album was fired. Everybody was like, I don't take him out of y'all. That Like it was a moment. I felt like after that album, you was like, LA is not for me. I want to go back home. You chose that route. So I always say, y'all can't have Slim in these conversations when y'all are talking about international superstars or whatever.
Speaker 3: Because he chose not to be that, because he very much could have done that.
Speaker 1: Fact it was, it was beautiful working with for Real, but I had got a crib in LA and I could never figure out.
Speaker 4: I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried to like mingle into that world, but I'm just not like even how I don't come to Atlanta, Like I don't like doing a lot of the major shit. I'm like so underground and regular that I don't fit in with a lot of the you know what I'm saying, because it'd be a lot of fluff on a lot of that shit keeping it real. So I just feel like I don't fit in that world. You know, I'm so regular, you know, I want to go to the club every night. I ain't popping bottles. I'm at the bar like I'm just a regular nigga. So a lot of shit that in La is what do you do? You know, Like it's like, you know, it's a lot of Hollywood shit, you know what I'm saying. And I just felt I felt like an alien out there. I had to go back to you know what I know, which is Houston and the culture of Texas, and you know, just staying in that world it's just so fitting for me. You feel like home, you know, I feel like what I supposed to do, you know what I'm saying. But I don't knock nobody who do that or try to take it to the you know, but you know, the thing is the mixtapes. I always tell people the mixtapes the underground shit getting money out for that. Seeing niggas who was on major labels not living like me, it made me never think that I got to have the fame. It made me say, you know what the money is, what was most important? Owning yourself. Like that's just what we did. And you know, I didn't never feel like I had to have a major label to you know.
Speaker 4: Be successful. I would say, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I had a lot of independent success throughout e after that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So my biggest project is probably Boss of Our Bosses, Thug I Run. You know what I'm saying. It's probably my biggest singles. But you know that was out for major label. So it was like so at the end of the day, man, I just kind of followed my pad. But at the end of it, I don't knock nobody else for doing it the other way.
Speaker 5: Y'all is your girl XP and it's Surgirls training the call and we are.
Speaker 2: Here to tell y'all about Rocket money dot Com. If you're one of those people who always sign up for the free trial, but forget and you end up getting charged.
Speaker 3: Rocket Money is for you.
Speaker 5: Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors you're spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your savings.
Speaker 6: Yes, y'all, one thing about me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna sign up for something and forget to cancel my subscription. But with rocket Money, you don't have to worry about that because you don't even have to get on the phone with customer service anymore. All you have to do is tap it on the app and they will cancel it for you. Plus, it also monitors your spending and helps you budget as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, Rocket Money has over five million users and has saved a total of five hundred million dollars and cancel subscriptions, saving members up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when using all of the app's premium features. So what you're gonna do is go to rocket money dot com, backslash poor minds and get on track with your spending. That's rocket money dot com, backslash poor Minds. Cancel your unwanted subscriptions and reach your financial goals faster with Rocket Money. Go to rocket money dot com slash poor Minds Today, that's rocket money dot com slash poor Minds, Rocket money dot com slash Poor Mine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I wanted to talk.
Speaker 5: About because you made a really good point obviously, me being from Houston to like, Houston has so much culture and has always had so much culture, and I feel like a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Don't really realize that.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about now all of us litting because I see this all the time. So I know, you see everybody want to move to Houston now everybody's so upset. Yeah, but it's like they just now catching on, like Houston being leagued.
Speaker 1: That's why I never leave. Yeah, I'm saying that I left it, went other places and ended up having to come home because I knew that Houston was the place to be. But it's not a cloud city though. It's not like we don't have no major record labels, no right, you know, promotions out there to give us that la at L New York look, Miami look. But at the end of the day, it's a vibe, you know what I'm saying. But ah, man, like it's hard to leave on the cool cause it's so diverse. I would say it got a little bit of everything and that everybody out there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, But do you feel like that was like a real obviously a pivotal point in your career, like when you did move away from Houston.
Speaker 6: Cause we always talk.
Speaker 5: About that with our show, Like, like you said, it's not a lot of big labels, it's not a lot of like huge multi media outlets and stuff out there, But we always kind of say if we feel like we feel like if we didn't move to Atlanta, we're not sure how big would have became exactly.
Speaker 1: You're right, I totally agree with you. You should in a lot of ways, Like I say, the action is out here, the opportunity is out here, atl La, New York.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Houston don't have those big you know, companies or whatever to you know, turn you up like that. So I definitely salute people who decide to move on and bigger up themselves with these different opportunities.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. So now I don't I don't knock that at all.
Speaker 1: That's that's definitely what you needed to do because in Houston. It's like, it's just it's like New Orleans, you know, the bounce music. It's just there. You know what I'm saying. If you stay in Houston, you can get some money like me and live a good life. But at the end of the day, it's cultures. It's so cultural based that it's hard to transcend in different areas.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, we definitely got our own culture.
Speaker 3: Houston is just different.
Speaker 1: I think it's the tempo. Like I here, it's crunk, you know, club music. Don't make club music. I talk about shit I got, you know, and what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: Talk about them right.
Speaker 1: It's like but at the same time, I grew up under under a ugks, a ghetto boys. It was reality rap more than it was about hip hop bars and shit like that, you know, So we kind of follow the trend of what we did down there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. Listen some real and keep it honest. Why are so many rappers broke? Like, no, seriously, rappers be broke.
Speaker 4: They don't own themselves.
Speaker 1: And it's like this, okay, and I'm a rap real estate let's say rap real estate nobody owns the rap real estate. Most rappers who if they If a rapper had a hit song on a major label, he don't own that. The major label owns that, they get a small percentage off that song. As an independent artist, I own my masters. I get the most of my distribution. People I did with get ten percent. I get ninety percent. So it's just like rap real estate. I might have built a house. I might have did a project and it only bought me it was a trap house. It only gave me a thousand a month. That's the rent I get from it every month. Or I might have did a project that turned into a mansion that paid me, you know, twenty fifty thousand a month, and then I still got the trap. I got the mansion. Every year I drop a new project, I'm building another house, and it's just keep adding up. It ain't just about what you dropped today. A lot of people want to hear it still tipping right now. A lot of people want to get old music. So I can get paid off thug and still drop some new stuff and put that on top of what I get paid off the old music. So I'm constantly every month getting income like I have a whole neighborhood of real estate because I got a bunch of rent houses. Rappers don't own their music. The labels on their music. They get small percentages off they hit records, you know. So over time when they ain't getting them tours and they ain't touring all the time or whatever, then they broke because they don't own their music and get the monthly checks from owning your music.
Speaker 4: That's the difference. Like, that's what it is now.
Speaker 1: You see them post their money and ship when they about to go on tour.
Speaker 4: They got that figure ass chick.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, like they don't sell they records, they don't sell their life. Basically the best music they ever probably made is owned by the labels and they getting pennies on dollars, you know what I'm saying. So over time, when the tour stop and the shows slow up, they go broke, you know what I'm saying, And they ain't getting that income every month. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that's the same thing in podcasting to like owning your IP because it's the same thing, like we own.
Speaker 1: Every episode, steady grow as you keep it's the same thing.
Speaker 6: And we always will never see our ip.
Speaker 1: Because that's your income. People don't realize that income save you. That one check that you get for selling it is that one million dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, by your house, buy your car.
Speaker 1: If you ain't got no income coming, you're finna be broke, right, you know what I'm saying. But you owning this and steady adding every month, you can pay your bills, you can do whatever and add to it as you keep going, right, you know, And that's what that's why it's good the own things. It just keep getting bigger and bigger, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All Right, So we're gonna get into the good. Yeah, are we drank? Okay, so because it's gonna since we.
Speaker 5: Got the big boss to the nof Yeah, okay, I'm throw back.
Speaker 6: I'm over thirty.
Speaker 5: This one is called the Sugar Daddy Slim aka the Double Cup. We're gonna stay double cooked up this episode. Okay, yeah, of course.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: So we have some Repisidal tequila.
Speaker 5: We have some blue spirillina if anyone's familiar with that. It's really good for your health, is very trishes protein all that.
Speaker 3: We have some lemon juice.
Speaker 5: A little bit of a gave and then I added some time in there, and I actually shook it up with some fresh dragonfruit, so not really draggonfruit juice, but you see the seeds are floating in there just to give it a pretty little color to it. And then we garnished it with some time and of course those seeds. So this is the sugar Daddy. Slimy' all is.
Speaker 6: Your girl XP and it's your garldery in the call.
Speaker 2: If you're a person who's on the go like me and you don't like doing all that grocery shopping, home chef dot com is perfect for you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love home shifts because they will deliver pre portioned ingredients. Plus our listeners get eighteen free meals and free desserts for life. Users of Leading Meal Kids have writed Home Shift number one in quality, convenience, value, taste and recipe.
Speaker 3: Yes. I love that. I love a free meal okay and deserve Yes.
Speaker 2: And the best thing about it is they can beat all your dietary needs. So whatever you have going on in life that you need your needs mat home Chef is gonna look out for you. So are you gonna do is go to home chef dot com backslash poor Minds and you're gonna get eighteen free meals plus free dessert for life as long as you're an active member. That's home chef dot com backslash poor Minds. For a limited time, home chef is offering our listeners eighteen free meals plus free dessert for life and of course, free shipping on your first box. Go to home chef dot com slash poor Minds. That's home chef dot com slash poor Minds for eighteen free meals and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash poor Minds must be an active subscriber to receive free dessert.
Speaker 4: No hold on me for shaw.
Speaker 2: Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, obtaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your requests. But now it's finally time to deliver.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with love. Next PM Tasty. How long you been a sugar daddy?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Are you really a sugar daddy or do you just call yourself?
Speaker 1: I think he really I'm really a sugar daddy. I believe that like the thing is, and I'm gonn tell you. I'm gonna just keep it real with y'all because y'all a Houston, We're real. So okay, I'm not gonna be on the phone with you till we fall asleep.
Speaker 4: I'm a hustler real life.
Speaker 1: I'm always busy trying to get some money, trying to do something, so I'm not gonna be able to take you on these days.
Speaker 4: You won't all the time. I'm not gonna better spend.
Speaker 1: His time with you, but I will make sure when you deal with me, it will be beneficial. You know what I'm saying. You won't be messing with nobody who every time. We mean, it's gonna be beneficial. You're gonna walk away with us. I'm gonna give you somebody, get you out, figure to dinner with your girls.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make it make sense, you know what I'm saying. If you do deal with me to make up for the time, I'm not gonna spend on the phone, you know, doing whatever, because I'm a hustler. You know, I gotta get to the money, and that what y'all gotta realize if you want people who you want to a dude who got to ship together, he's gonna be busy. Yeah, he's gonna be busy a lot of the time. So at the end of the day, you know, that's my way of making up for it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you would, I think you would make a good side, right.
Speaker 4: I think I would.
Speaker 3: They would.
Speaker 4: I would because I can have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: With you and tell you when you're tripping, even if it's with a nigga, like you got a nigger, like, hey man, you're doing too much. I've been there, really, honestly, that's who I am. I've been the side nigga so long lost trust. But even having a relationship you feel me. I done slept with wives, girlfriends. As a rapper and a nigga who got to ship together. I've been having access to a lot of beautiful women and a lot of different women. So while I thought I was having a good time and living my life, it kind of showed me that, you know, it's hard to trust women, you know what I'm saying. So I kind of traumatized myself and it made me who I am today.
Speaker 4: Sugar you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So do you see yourself I getting married?
Speaker 1: I really I don't think that's for me, you know. But at the end of the day, my thing is this, if we could be together forever.
Speaker 3: Though you know you sound like Oprah.
Speaker 4: There's no paperwork, no paperwork, no paperwork like Oprah Like it makes sense.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, I guarantee, if you mess with me, you gonna live a better life than anybody else.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's some niggas out there I can't fuck with. I'm sure, but I'm up. I'm up there. It's a top percentage. I go on vacation probably once a month out the country. You know, y'all seen me on Valentine's Day, you know, I show out that's.
Speaker 3: Sugar and I was wondering.
Speaker 6: So I was like, who you need it for?
Speaker 1: See, I got to see and every collarship every year you see that you follow me, you know, so, but not just then, all during the year.
Speaker 4: But at the same time you see.
Speaker 1: I get food delivered on trays, you know, I get my feet rubbed. I get whatever I want, you know, and not just reward that. You know what I'm saying, so a lot of women, y'all so beautiful and fine, y'all ain't gonna cook them meals for me and serve me and rub my feet and do everything because y'all so bossed up we be cooking.
Speaker 2: That's crazy like and I we are so domestic.
Speaker 1: But that's on y'all because I've been in y'all dms and none of y'all gave me a chance. Ever.
Speaker 3: You know why I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing, but I know that you ain't give me a chance, and I know you ain't give me a chance.
Speaker 3: Slim. If I turn do date forty year old, I want to get me. Okay, so if.
Speaker 2: I'm not married by the time i'm forty outside.
Speaker 4: Y'all, look, y'all look real good. I'm really like, I'm gonna give y'all a call.
Speaker 3: Y'all look fine, thank you. I ain't seen us fifty millions.
Speaker 2: Just you know, he'd be forgetting girls, forgetting I'll be forgetting you.
Speaker 4: I reminded me today.
Speaker 3: Yea, I swim that that was.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now, the girls are going to be in your dms.
Speaker 6: They are take you on the trip.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 1: The hundred foot boat for Valentine's Slim Would.
Speaker 3: Y'all leave me on the boat? Don't ask? No, I don't want to hear ship in my comments. Been let you how easy.
Speaker 4: Little times is hardt?
Speaker 3: So are you the type to have multiple girlfriends?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Really, I don't have the energy for that all the time, you know, honestly. Like in my younger years, I would say yes, I really was juggling more. But as a forty four year old man, I really be into bed by damn the ten of living. Like, really, I feel like I don't have the energy after doing what I be doing, you know, to juggle all that.
Speaker 5: You know, honestly, you seem like a pretty honest person, and I feel like one thing about it. You can't ever be mad when somebody is being honest with you about the intentions.
Speaker 6: Or what they want or expect.
Speaker 2: That's to be the problem. They don't y'all, men do not know how to keep it real. And that's what be making me mad because you are lying to me when I already know the truth.
Speaker 4: I'm expectable.
Speaker 1: Let me say this a lot of the time, Like I say, y'all never gave me a chance. So, oh my god, I want to make it clear because I want to help. I want to not even help, just say, without my opinion on my side of the story, a lot be going viral by a lot of shit you do. And I say, black women don't give you done like or whatever.
Speaker 4: I say.
Speaker 1: They put you through obstacle courses. And this is a perfect example.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, these are beautiful women who I want to be with. Okay, y'all look good, what's up? Maybe it worked, let's see. And I don't get the opportunity to do that. So y'all get mad. We all see black men with white women, Latin or whatever it is, but them women on a dime. See what who it is? Oh, you got your shit together? You a handsome dude, You got your shit, let's go. You know, I don't feel like it's right when the women you you desire back.
Speaker 4: Put you through obstacle courses, because at the end of the day, I know who I am. I know that I got my shit together.
Speaker 1: I know it's not a lot of niggas who got that shit together, you know what I'm saying. So I feel like, if you want a nigga with it, shit together. You should treat them like you got it shit together. But I get backlash for that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's actually our first topic.
Speaker 5: It is because we didn't really want to talk about because let me talk about that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead, Dre.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say too.
Speaker 5: For me, it ain't even about putting me in through obstacle courses. It's about intentionality, like I think, especially me being thirty three, now I know what I want. So it's like, if I want to be married, if I want to be in a comedic relationship, I should date me and that I know want the same thing.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let me tell you my opinion on that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you're dealing with like once again, you dealing with niggas who got they shit together, right, I might not say I want to be with you. I might not think I'm gonna be with you, but if you showing up and bringing me these meals and being this beautiful woman, that's gonna change my mind.
Speaker 4: And it don't you know.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying, like I don't you can't call it.
Speaker 5: But but they don't. Sometimes what about the women who did that? They stayed down with the men who said, oh, I don't want to get married.
Speaker 4: In their mind, never change is this is what it is, right, and that's what that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said that because it's the trauma. It's the trauma. I believe, it's what makes that happen, makes me have to go through obstacle course, because a nigga then took advantage and you broke your heart said this and didn't do that. You know what I'm saying, And I totally understand that. But I don't know them niggas. I'm a new nigga and I got an eight your credits, Go and give me that until I fuck it up. You know what I'm saying, Like, give me the hunt. I don't want to suffer from what some other niggas did to you. Like at the end of the day, I'm a new nigga. I'm a new person, and you gotta make the decision on the niggas. You decide to take it there with one hundred percent. I'm not saying mess with anybody, but I'm saying you can't call it. You can't say, oh, this is a marrying type of nigga. I might be with you ten years. You don't know, like you a bad chicken can cook whatever where I'm going.
Speaker 5: But I'm an awesome But I'm gonna trust your word though. Like if we have an initial conversation and you tell me you don't want to get married, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 6: Your word for that.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna try to convince you, like in a hope later down the line. Oh maybe if me and Slim together for five years, maybe he'll change his.
Speaker 6: Mind and maybe we will get married.
Speaker 5: I'm always take you at face value as somebody who said you.
Speaker 4: Don't want it, well, I personally as a man, as your brother. I want to say that.
Speaker 1: I don't know I can say what the fuck I want to say, but if you blow my mind, I'm not going nowhere. So a lot of the times, you know, niggas might say they don't want to get married or whatever the fuck it is, it might change, you know what I'm saying. It's just about clicking you being we really did, We really hear every day like we want to be here. It's real. That's all it's about. I can't call that, I can't predict that, you know. So it's about just seeing it for myself. You can change my mind. Even if I don't say I want to get.
Speaker 6: Mad, that's fear, but it do. I feel like this is just waiting, you just waiting around.
Speaker 4: But is it? Are you? And that's cool?
Speaker 1: I believe personally, if you if the waiting is a great day every day, why not wait?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 1: This is what I want to tell you, as my sisters or whatever. You say, Uh, you want to marry dude, you want to make sure that you want to move with that. First of all, I believe personally that you can't call that type of shit.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I believe that you shouldn't move with I got to marry you. I believe you should have moments people. I have some of the best times in my life with people I probably would never marry. We then went on Vaca. We had amazing times, vacations, times, whatever it was. Stop thinking that this's got to be your husband, and you might even find your husband just living life, you know, and trying to have a good moment with people. You know what I'm saying. It ain't always got to be a marrying thing. I'm saying not to have kids don't be a baby mom. But I don't do all that or make a lifelong decision. But you can have a great moment with people who is not gonna be your husband.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent agree with that because I have had some great talk.
Speaker 4: Let's go, le, I see you got your I said, quiet sugar, let me try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah the sugar add sip it down and sipping down. Real kept.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: So first things first, anything worth having is going to be hard to get. First of all, let me say that so I feel like, first.
Speaker 3: Of all, you are not a regular man.
Speaker 2: So of course a woman, if you the average woman that you slide in her DM, she gonna be on.
Speaker 4: Go for it. You will be surprised, but you wouldn't don't go but guess but guess what, slim, I'm not the average woman.
Speaker 3: But that right, But exactly so that's woman.
Speaker 5: So you're not trying to get exactly.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm I'm on and that's why I probably lose because and like I say, they make me wait, I'm going after the lynxes.
Speaker 2: I'm not okay, I say this all the time and I'm not I'm not talking about you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna use lamar ode him.
Speaker 2: For an example, right, lamar old him when he was on the top of his game, he got a Chloe fucking Kardashian, Right, he got a car dash in Okay. And when you get that and you fumble it and the way the role that he wins down you, you really not. He's not gonna get ano Chloe Kardashian, right, Kanye, He's not gonna get another Kim Kardashian. So sometimes the women that are easy for you is because they not on that level of the type of woman that you really need.
Speaker 3: So I'm not even talking about you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes these men who have money and they feel like, oh, black women are so hard because you can't really pull the type of women that are on your level that you need to be pulling. A bitch like me, I'm not on go. You're gonna have to show up. You're gonna have to do X y Z.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm in the top one percent. Yes I am. I make a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I don't have no kids, i don't got no baggage.
Speaker 2: I'm outside, I'm hustling, I'm working. Absolutely, you gotta do the most.
Speaker 4: I feel you.
Speaker 2: So I demand that because that's both ways, right, I feel, and you should demand that you.
Speaker 4: Let me keep it real with y'all.
Speaker 1: A lot of the times niggas who got they shit together don't even don't even give you your value or try to even do all that because they don't want to end up the assistant in missing with another superstar like you know, you see what I'm saying, Like I want I want a woman who served me if you don't you because at the end of the day, I love that you in the one percent, but I will never let you pay for shit.
Speaker 4: So how does your money benefit me?
Speaker 1: We gonna be at Mike, I got the I'm gonna take care everything forever. I would never let a woman take care of me as a real nigga, like as a real man. So yo, you having your shit together ain't gonna benefit me none. I'd rather have a woman who gonna bring me my food on the tray and reb my feet, you know what I'm saying. So because that's what makes more sense for me. I don't want to end up being your assistant as a boss, you know what I'm saying, because at the end of the day, it's none beneficial to me because I will never let you pay for no meal or whatever. Your money don't matter. I'm not gonna have you doing none of.
Speaker 2: That anything, And I agree with that, but I feel like it's beyond the money. I don't honestly, we don't need each other to pay for nothing. I feel like once you reach a certain amount of money, were not arguing about no fifty fifty.
Speaker 3: Paying the rent? Who pay the money is gonna come?
Speaker 2: It's not even about that, because yes, I'm a woman who makes money and my sister can.
Speaker 3: Testify for it.
Speaker 2: And I was still cooking for my rubbing his feet, doing all that. Because if you love somebody, it's about the love. It ain't about the money. The money don't come. I made it in my mind. I'm having a NEPO baby, like I know what I want, like I feel like, so it's beyond that.
Speaker 3: It's not about you paying for stuff. That's a given.
Speaker 2: Look at me what I look like paying for something, So that's a given. It's not about I'm going to still follow my men and be, you know, whatever he needs me to be. But at the same time, yes, I absolutely want a man who's gonna jump through hoops for me.
Speaker 3: I want that because.
Speaker 4: Look, look what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And just as much as I want a black woman, I want to find women like y'all, right, But at the same time, it's hard to go through obstacle courses when other women is throwing.
Speaker 4: It at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know why they're throwing it at because they're of low value any woman.
Speaker 3: That's just.
Speaker 1: It's at the end of the day's outside our race.
Speaker 4: Let's keep it real.
Speaker 1: A white woman look as a look at a black man as a desiral man.
Speaker 3: When you got money.
Speaker 4: Even if you don't got money, you just a BBC won't what I'm saying. That's what y'all got.
Speaker 1: It's the black man is the desirable man. We the dominant Jean. Nobody can top us if we get our shit together.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You feel I got my shit together. That's why I move with this in it.
Speaker 2: I think you are delusional because black men are not as desirable as.
Speaker 5: You have been rich since you were eighteen years old. You don't even know what he's like.
Speaker 1: Really, I have money, But at the end of the day, I still say, as a black man, even if you broke, you still the most wanted man. That white women to all women that what y'all ain't yea, even though even though y'all don't want to accept it, and y'all say, nig you get your broke haas on it. To a black man, broke, rich, whatever, he is the most desired man on earth. And the thing is, y'all ain't gonna never a lot of women that's not gonna respect that. You're gonna say, no, get broken, get your broke ass out of here. But and then he gonna be with a white girl and we're gonna say he over there with them, snow bunny. But the only reason why he over there because he was traumatized.
Speaker 4: You just him, get your broke ass away.
Speaker 2: I'm not like, you know what, most Black women are splitting rent with their men.
Speaker 3: Most black women, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't want to. I don't want to promote that.
Speaker 1: I know that women take care a lot of niggas, like I don't agree with all that. I will keep it real like and say that, but at the end of the day, I'm not saying take.
Speaker 4: Care, no nigga, let's but they do.
Speaker 1: Though I know it's a lot of women do that, and I I solute the woman who see potential in dudes. But if a nigga ain't getting this shit together, yeah right, don't fuck with no niggas who ain't you know, getting this shit together.
Speaker 4: So I don't want to say that either.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel y'all that I feel like you have a skewed reality because you are so successful, you have maintained your maintained your money, You're a smart man. You have a skewed reality, Slim, you really do?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 4: Okay, why y'all ain't give me nothing.
Speaker 5: But first and foremost, first and foremost again, background on what we're even talking about, because we didn't even say what the topic is, so we.
Speaker 3: Were trying to talk about.
Speaker 5: Slim had a video that has went viral recently where he was basically saying that he feels like black women requires too much of Black men for them to date us to get something from us, and these women of other races it takes way less they take what they're trying to get from them.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying what I saw. This is not nothing I'm coming up with my head. This is just life. This is what I see, Like you actually, kid, the dude in college ask anybody, this is what the facts is like, I'm not This is not slim thug making up nothing. This is what's real. I'm just telling y'all, y'all like I tell y'all, I like black women, Yeah, but I gotta go through obstacle courses. Y'all never gave me nothing, and I got my ship together. I'm like zero percent type nigga paid off, house cars, paid out.
Speaker 4: I will take care of you all that, but y'all ain't gave me nothing.
Speaker 3: But just.
Speaker 4: From Houston, you should I also know you should know I got my ship together. And how many broke niggas have you fucked?
Speaker 1: It's the sugardager's sugar.
Speaker 4: How many brother niggas have you dealt with me that it's not big slim and you just ignoring me, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what I'm saying, Like you need to as I think as a sister. I'm telling y'all, when niggas.
Speaker 1: Got their ship together, you got a move different. If that's what it is like, you know, like I hear what y'all saying, like girls taking care of niggas, girls doing this for niggas. Okay, I don't have I'm a nigga, got my ship together. Why y'all ain't give me nothing.
Speaker 5: But I think a man have some movie it from when you got your ship together to as a woman.
Speaker 1: I will never let you pay for that, and so that don't matter. If you got your ship together, you a woman? To me, I would I'm always play the man role. Say your money don't.
Speaker 3: Mean, but it ain't.
Speaker 5: But it's not even about you always paying for stuff, because that's a given. Anybody y I'll deal with is gonna pay for stuff. Of course, I'm not gonna pay for anything. That's a given, but I'm talking about I just feel like a man needs to If you are a woman who have your shit together, a man needs to go above and beyond. I think as a woman, it's you should be equally yoked with your man. I'm not saying that the woman should not go above and beyond as well, but I think that men are naturally the ones who are the quarters.
Speaker 3: You're trying to me, you're trying to I'm gonna follow.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna keep it real with y'all because y'all from Houston, right, y'all end up taking care of nigga. Y'all end up taking care of niggas because.
Speaker 1: Together, you said, y'all end up taking care of nigga because y'all don't know how to treat niggas who got their ship together. How do you know, y'all like you want to put me through an obstacle.
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta listen. I'm breaking it down in real time.
Speaker 1: The nigga who's gonna do the extra, the flowers, the days to fall asleep on the phone, he ain't got ship to do. A nigga like me, got too much ship to do to do all that. But y'all don't treat me like hey, man, if we was together, we'll be Beyonce and jay Z. Y'all want to put me through obstacle courses and and I'm not going for it.
Speaker 3: Course I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to be King Jaffi treated like King Joffe Joffey. Y'all coming to America, and I want to be If I don't get treated like that, then I ain't. Y'all want to be treated like the dude the woman he went saying when he got to America, I want the woman who was hopping on one foot.
Speaker 4: Okay, I wouldn't have left, I would say.
Speaker 3: But no, let me say this real quick.
Speaker 5: That's the problem, the fucking problem right there. I feel like that's why I always say successful me and men in your category y'all don't really be wanting to be with boss.
Speaker 3: Women are women who.
Speaker 5: They don't got nothing going on because she can be at your backing call and do whatever you need her to do.
Speaker 3: But just like you be hustling, I'm hustling too.
Speaker 5: That doesn't mean I can't still serve my men, but I'm hustling too.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, I'm telling you you my sister, right, you're gonna end up taking care of a nigga. You're gonna need an assistant. If a nigga do all the ship you want them to do, you're gonna be a nigga you gotta take care of. You ain't gonna be about a nigga like me. So that's what I'm trying to get you to understand what y'all gonna have.
Speaker 4: Cause niggas who like me got access.
Speaker 1: Girls is giving it like girls is going. But why would we wait three months, two months? Whatever you're trying to put up? Because all right, cool to the same. I'm not even tripping on work. I'm tripping on getting my food delivered, get my feet up.
Speaker 2: Because you keep talking about simple ship like we can hire a maid to do that. We can hire talking about we talking about intellectual deep conversation.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna use you for an exist Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Because you dated, you had a LaToya.
Speaker 1: Lucky and I'm gonna tell you I love dating LaToya looking ladies like LaToya Nigga Lucky fellas need five hundred dollars face cream. You see what I'm saying. When you date boss chicks, it comes at an expensive rate. They need the burkings they need. You can go get a LaToya out the hood. Who I ain't tripping on none of that. Who's gonna rub your feet?
Speaker 4: Do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: It ain't bare minimum. It's just that I'm not clouck chasing. You ain't gotta be bossed up and famous because I got my own money. So at the end of the day, if you want to get with me, I still need that same type of love and service I need at least fool You ain't gonna treat me like no scrub.
Speaker 2: It's not but you can get that from a woman of value. You just have to get put the working.
Speaker 4: A lot of the women of women of value not gonna because you.
Speaker 5: But you brought up the example of Beyonce and jay Z and I feel like a lot of successful me and bringing it up right, they be like, oh, we could be like beyond saying, jay C but you don't want to be on though, I.
Speaker 1: Personally don't want to be on safe honestly because I want a woman who's gonna serve me. My love language is acts of service, you know what I'm saying. So I don't want a woman I have to serve and be like her assistant, and.
Speaker 5: So wife have to be being an assistance, Like why something nice fellas.
Speaker 4: I'm on y'all side. I love this poor man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it real with child like we here, like I'm gonna keep it one thousand child, So my fella's gonna feel me at the end of the day. I'm take ls from women cool, but I'm here to live a real life man like and that's at the end of the day. When you deal with a bossed up chick, you're gonna be her assistant. You're gonna have to do all this when you get you a chick. If you got your ship together, fellas, get you a chick who cater to you. You need to get get you a woman. Get you a woman who can't say no to you. Fellas, if she try to put you on a three month program, leaver the men because the minute you haven't argument, the kutschie will be weaponized. The minute that you say something she don't like, the couchie will be weaponized. So at the end of the day, you gotta get a woman who can say no to you who I don't care if whatever you said, maybe man, I gotta have you, Daddy, I love you, don't accept it.
Speaker 5: This show is sponsored by Better Help. What's up, y'all as your girl xp an.
Speaker 6: Its your girls are in the call.
Speaker 2: And one thing we do as humans, we love to talk about red flags. Red flag, don't talk to him, don't be friends with her? But what about the green flags and relationships that you should probably focus on. Right, So that's why you need to use Better Help, because it's time to stop focusing on the negatives and start focusing on the positives.
Speaker 3: So therapy will help you with that.
Speaker 5: And it's super easy to sign up, it's super affordable, and you can change therapists whenever you need to. You can take the calls on the go or you could do it at home, whichever you prefer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so focus on them green flags this year, and how are you gonna do that? Is going to better help dot com backslash poor minds? That's better help h E l P dot com backslash poor minds and get ten percent off of your first month discover your relationship green flags with better help? Is it better help dot com slash poor minds today to get ten.
Speaker 3: Percent off of your first month?
Speaker 2: That's better help H E l P dot com slash poor minds?
Speaker 3: Live time you dated a successful.
Speaker 2: Woman, I dated a successful one probably, so she's giving that to you.
Speaker 4: She giving me service.
Speaker 3: Yea, so exactly, So a successful woman can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I'm not saying a successful woman can't do that.
Speaker 4: Let me be clear now, But at the end of the.
Speaker 3: Day, because you're more successful than her.
Speaker 4: Are they are they gonna do that? Are you gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I be finally out on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got a witness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just at sister a lot fake.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to check the you gotta see the reap.
Speaker 3: Well. I feel like.
Speaker 5: That's what makes it hard for like successful women to find healthy relationships with men that are equally yokes with them. Like you said, a lot of the time. Unfortunately now that ain't gonna be me. But women do be ending up with me and if they have to take care of And I feel like that's why, because men like you don't want y'all be intimidated by the successful woman.
Speaker 1: Not intimidation at all that I want you to treat I want you to service me. I want you to treat me like a man, like do what a woman is supposed to do, cook for me, do all that type of stuff. A lot of the times we end up, if you got success, we end up being an assistant.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's not she's gonna do every like she's going to do her business.
Speaker 1: Y'all doin't seen none of this? I finally instagram where is it at?
Speaker 3: I can cook?
Speaker 2: Okay, So when I was in my relationship, I'm single now, but when I was in my relationship, I breat dinner every and I'm talking about for the whole house.
Speaker 3: She was people. I'm throwing down. I'm running it all because I love.
Speaker 2: It ain't about no money, no I was. I was happy with him. So when a man make me happy, that ain't nothing. Because guess what, I built my business so I could have freedom.
Speaker 3: I don't want to work a lot. I work smarter, not harder.
Speaker 2: So a real woman, to me is somebody that knows how to have that balance. So I'm going to have that balance for my friends. I'm going to have that balance for my man, and I'm going to have that balance for my business because that's what I want.
Speaker 3: I want to build.
Speaker 1: Say this, I don't I don't blame women, like especially black women, because y'all had to step up and damn play the man role a lot of the time, you know, in life. So I don't never look down on a knock it. But I'm just so king Joffe Jofie. I know my love language. I need to asks the service, and I know I probably won't get it from a lot of high level women, so I don't look for that, you know. And and I think that, uh yeah, I think that when you're dealing with women with a lot of you know, uh, their own money clout, a lot of you lose a lot of uh even just regular ship. I'm so regular I want to take a picture of you on some joke ship. You might be like, nigga, ain't got my makeup on own nigga, please. You know that's why I moved from you know, you know I don't live in La because I'm such a regular person. I want to do real ship. A lot of the times when you're dealing with people of status, and it ain't nothing wrong with that. You gotta you got a lot of ship. You gotta look out for, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that you said that you said.
Speaker 2: Dealing with women of high level, and then you said black women are hard to deal with.
Speaker 3: Well, that just lets us know that you said black women are hard to.
Speaker 4: Deal with and you said, I don't think let me clear it up. I'm gonna done, sugar, daddy, what you.
Speaker 1: Black women are not hard to deal with, but getting into a black woman is hard to.
Speaker 4: Get good, you know. And that's not that's not a negative statement.
Speaker 1: That's that's the if I would have said black women are freaks and give it up the first night, it would have sounded crazy. So if I go viral for saying black women don't give it up easy, I'm cool with that. But at the end of the day, I only speak on what I see, Like I say, I think both of y'all bad, but y'all never gave me nothing. And I'm a nigga Rose Roy, I don't understand it like wow, but everybody else you know, because.
Speaker 3: I'm a woman of value, I don't care what you got.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, like do you want a nigga got a ship together or not? Of course, act like give me something like I got my ship? Can you google the numbers? Like can we google the numbers of niggas who got that ship together?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: So ken ken a niggas got a ship together? Get special treatment like y'all always explaining about. Man, Now, it don't seem like look for real, like real life, for real. I'm keeping it real like real life, Like man, I work hard, man, since like you say, since I was a teenager, I worked hard to be a millionaire of sustained success to have my shit together?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Can I get some special treatment like y'all? And after I be like n DM shooting shots. I see women mess with niggas and break up and I'd be like, damn, you got that nigga a chance. And it's weird. But at the end of the day, if you want a nigga who got a shit together, you might have to put that obstacle course down for a little bit. And also just as a brother talking to my women, like you know, I'm on a sugar daddy, but I'm gonna keep it real with y'all on some real shit, just like on some real like you know real, give y'all some game type shit. If I met you, right, let's say drill because shut. If I met you and we you know, we start dating. You know what I'm saying. I'm a nigga who got this ship together. I don't have to say no, I don't. I mean, I can get some every night if I want from it. Even if you call her low whatever you call the women you sleep with, I can get some right right you like now, nigga, we ain't fucking on the first night. You gotta wait, whatever we gotta do a month. Why wouldn't you want to keep me focused on you? If you gave me that that first night and were clicking.
Speaker 4: I'm not going though, but.
Speaker 3: For focused exactly.
Speaker 2: If my pussy is the only thing that's gonna keep you focused and you're not the man for me, yeah, I don't like men who are weakened by the pussy. If pussy drives you to keep you focused on me, then we need to.
Speaker 5: In feel like that shouldn't be the main thing that keep you focused on me because I haven't gave you none. You still focused on other girls. If you're trying to get to know me and you really like me.
Speaker 4: It's gonna of it, y'all because jack out.
Speaker 3: No, Because I'm.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all, y'all living in Disneyland. I'm keeping it real with.
Speaker 2: Y'all what I'm doing, Okay, mar date, I don't expect you to not be fucking.
Speaker 3: We're not exclusive. We're trying to feel each other out.
Speaker 4: You can do what you want to do, so you don't mind it. I don't because smartest thing.
Speaker 1: I think the smartest thing is, see that's toxic. You're talking about you still sucking with other niggas like the out, But look, we was really if we was really on some real ship and some genuine ship. The smartest thing to do the best thing to do is you give me something the first night, and I focus on you from that point on.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't go back to my old.
Speaker 1: Bitches and then and then cloud up our relationship.
Speaker 4: It's real.
Speaker 1: I only been fucking with you this whole time because you always got my ship together, you rubbing my feet, bringing my meals, and giving me something as much as I needed.
Speaker 4: I don't have to go to my old chick to sleep with. Y'all don't know.
Speaker 1: Y'all think y'all doing something smart, but y'all making it easy for a nigga to start you starting a relationship with toxic ship because he gotta go fuck his old girl until you ready.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's not good.
Speaker 5: You should not have ready to have it would not have an orgasm unless there is some kind of mental connection there.
Speaker 3: We're not going to get a mental connection off one day. Well, I mean, some people say they do. I haven't.
Speaker 6: Personally.
Speaker 1: A lot of the times I slept with the woman on the first day, we ended up lasting for years.
Speaker 6: So what happened, though what happened.
Speaker 1: Doesn't happened like ship. You know, That's what I'm saying. Because I respect a woman who knows it. I'm grown first, y'all be in high school. Ship, we grown up, y'all be having kids, talking about y'all settlement. We ain't trying to man. We ain't trying to hear that sellimation ain't trying to hear that man who.
Speaker 3: Could be born again after having here.
Speaker 1: God bless you, but trying to hear that sell them and ship. We don't care if you stop for six months. We don't give a damn boy none of that.
Speaker 3: There is no proof that a man has ever plugged me because.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no kids, no receipt, no receipt, same nobody has ever had sex with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Felas I'm telling you, man, move like big slim man.
Speaker 4: No, because I.
Speaker 5: Feel like relationships need to be reciprocal, and from what you're saying, that's not reciprocity in a relationship because you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about what you're not gonna do.
Speaker 5: But then you want her to serve you, You want her to do all of these things.
Speaker 1: But you already said Valentine's Day, you see the money roses in the suit. But did y'all see the next day on the honey for yacht like it's receipt and that's cool.
Speaker 5: For Valentine's Day. But you literally just said I don't have the time to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I don't want to take up for Slim, but I will say he posts a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: He does a lot for whoever he's done. Right, that's here. He does post because he doesn't post.
Speaker 1: And it's really the same because it's really the same person.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, and it's.
Speaker 1: Been over right, you already know, So you know I'm not saying this. You know, I just don't want to be caught up in y'all names of marriage of girlfriend boyfriend. I'm doing my thing my own way, but it's none contractional. So it's like, we here because we want to be here, and don't get no really than that, you know what I'm saying. You ain't here because we got kids together. We here every day because we want to be here. And with that being, we did in twenty five countries.
Speaker 3: So whow haven't you married the girl you've been dealing with?
Speaker 1: We just we we ain't spend ten thousand hours together, first of all. But first of all, we met on different terms, you know at that time. At that time I was dating somebody or not with them, but like just you know, having fun. And then she was dating somebody or whatever. So we met on that type of term where we was not even thinking relationship, you know, but over at the end of the day, by service, by good having a good.
Speaker 4: Day within.
Speaker 1: It's six years, seven years later, twenty five countries later.
Speaker 4: It's not. Nothing's contractional.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, if you showing up and making me have a good day, then I'm gonna show out for you. You know what I'm saying. And that's how that go. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But she's black, definitely black. Yeah, she speaks of the languages with you.
Speaker 3: She's black, that's given Dominican.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but at the end of the day, that's what I'm trying to tell y'all, man, real life, Like a lot of the times if you and dating life, man, a lot of times, stop thinking you can predict this shit, Like why we think we gotta have Oh, we've been messing around two years, nigga, you better give your proposed shit five years. Like if we're trying to live I give myself a hundred year I give fuck what nobody say. I'm not gonna make that a hundred year decision on two years. I'm not making a hundred year decision on five years. We gonna keep fucking around for ten years because I believe that's what how long it takes to get to know somebody one hundred percent and see if some shit is real, you know what I'm saying. After that, we will make big decisions, lifelong decisions, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And only after that, well, I admire how you double down on the sheet you say.
Speaker 3: I'm I'll be doubling down.
Speaker 5: Fools, but wondering I'll be like, every time something go viral they Slim say, I wonder if he'd be like, damn, I shouldn't have said.
Speaker 3: Now, I know you don't just clickbait.
Speaker 1: Really, Like, at the end of the day, man, anybody who know Big Slim knows the positive shit I've did in the community every area. So at the end of the day, and as a black person, you know, me on and my masters is so important, you know, being black is so important to me. So any of that clickbait they filed for them, little two seconds lines the lines of ninety percent of shit, I'm telling young black men help, showing them how to get that shit together, whatever it is. I'm always giving positive, positive information out, but they'll take the little clickbait and make it go viral. But I that work against people who don't know me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I will say a lot of times people be wanting like the reason I see a lot of people like attack you on the internet because you do be saying some wild shit. But I will say I never have been the person to be like, oh fuxlim and all this stuff, because.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, you you have an opinion on your things.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't agree with them or whatever it may be, but at the end of the day, as a black man, you do what you're supposed to do for Houston and the community due and you are you definitely are a person who put your your actions.
Speaker 3: Behind your words. You do a lot for Houston.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like not saying that you can get away with murder, but it's like, you know what I'm saying, You're a person that, even though you may say things that are fend.
Speaker 3: People, you do what you're supposed to do. Ever, What's up y'all as your girl xp.
Speaker 6: And it's Surgarl, Dre and the Cold.
Speaker 2: And if you want to magnify your online presence, squarespace dot com is the answer for you.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I love Squarespace because they use design intelligence switches, cutting edge AI technology and they have so many different payment options y'all. Y'all can use Clearine, Apple Pay, and f thepay.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a one stop shop for all your multimedia needs, so you can send your Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, all that stuff. It's gonna be a one stop shop for your customers. You can sell blogs, monetize all your content, whatever you need. So you're gonna go to squarespace dot com backslash poor minds and save ten percent of your first purchase of a website or a domain. Check out squarespace dot com for a free trial and when you're ready to launch, go to www dot squarespace dot com backslash poor minds to save ten percent off of your first purchase of a website or domain.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all is.
Speaker 6: Your girl xp Andy, Schagarl, Dre and the Call, and we are here.
Speaker 2: To tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle pour into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asked lists for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilize into.
Speaker 6: This one ebook.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today. Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book and it's gonna help you build your brand and it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen year company. So make sure y'all had to poor Minds dot Com to purchase your ebook or the e course. And we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor minds dot Com pour into your pod.
Speaker 4: You can, y'all.
Speaker 1: Please just tell me, like some real stuff that I said that may have offended people, just so I can like have a I will.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, when you did when you said the Diddy stuff, yeah, and you did come back and you know, but I feel like, let me.
Speaker 1: Say my point on that, all right, because you're my sister. Don't mind if it's on here, Okay, with Diddy, I believe that him. I've been sued before for some shit. I ain't dead, you know what I'm saying. So I know how lawyers worked. And on the other side of shit, if you got success and you got some.
Speaker 4: Money, a lawyer won't even charge you.
Speaker 1: They'll say, hey, man, let's make up a story to sue him for some shit. He ain't dead, you know, So off top As a black man, I'm trying to protect I want to see young black men, see black billionaires, you know what I'm saying. So I was protecting Diddy man he went do no dumb shit like that. But at the same time, honestly, I will keep it real with you. I don't believe he still did all that shit they saying. Now I've seen the tape, and that made me file back on saying anything for him, because I totally think that was dumb and out of line. But he in jail for that. He in jail for some all kind of shit they just said, jay Z did that. They just beat this the same lawyer. You see what I'm saying. So a lot of the times shit that you get sued for might not necessarily be true. So I automatically would think a black billionaire at Diddy's status wouldn't do all this crazy shit they accusing them of, you know what I'm saying. And I was just trying to say, We've seen that happen to Bill Cosby, We've seen that happen to Kanye West go bad, like not the same situation. It just seemed like every billionaire that's black is under some you know.
Speaker 2: Crazy I don't think it's about black billionaires I think about I think it's about billionaires in general. Capitalism is a thing, and you don't become a billionaire by.
Speaker 3: Being a great person. So I think a lot of.
Speaker 2: The times these people you don't your mind doesn't process like that because you're not an evil person, right, So I have been around men of power who are I've seen things in them that are They're just evil people, not good people.
Speaker 3: And being a.
Speaker 2: Woman, we see a different side of men that you don't see because when they come around.
Speaker 3: Because you're an.
Speaker 2: Equal to it doesn't matter how much money I make, how much successful tours I do, I will never be an equal to a man.
Speaker 3: They will never look at me like that.
Speaker 5: When I walk into a meeting, I'm a bitch. When you walk into a meeting, you're assertive and you know what you want.
Speaker 2: So I think with that, I feel like a lot of the times, yes, people do lie, but I'm telling you right now, as a woman who has been through things, it's more people who are telling the truth and people who are lying. So yes, there's probably people who are as suing DIDDI that weren't telling the truth.
Speaker 3: But from somebody who I have a friend who.
Speaker 2: Was personally used to work for him, She was a chef for him, who went through some very traumatizing shit, and it's like it's just I feel like sometimes we need to listen before we speak out. And you have such a big platform, so I think with situations like cause you don't you.
Speaker 3: Just be talking.
Speaker 4: It's just like really on my live when I be going live.
Speaker 1: Which always go viral, Yeah, like one hundred two hundred people, right, and they that's the topic of today, right, and they'll just asks me what do you think?
Speaker 4: And I just say what I.
Speaker 1: Think, like honestly, like I really didn't believe that he would do something crazy like that, you know.
Speaker 3: Because you wouldn't do nothing like that.
Speaker 4: But it's just my opinion. At the end of the day, I don't I'm not I don't know if I'm right or wrong.
Speaker 1: Just like everybody got their opinion if he did it or didn't. I just said my opinion and it went viral. You know what I'm saying. I don't know him, like I don't like you say, I don't know. I don't know him like that, But it just sounded so crazy, and like I say, it was more about man, I feel like they putting some on Bill Cosby. I feel like they putting some on they trying to take all our black bigion arrows down. It was more defending on that point standpoint. But I don't personally know him at it, you know what I'm saying. But that's what that was on what else?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: Well, that's to be honest, I feel like that's just really I think that was the main things that you was that you got backlash.
Speaker 1: I go back, Come on, let's addressed, y'all. I'd rather do it on some huge yeah, and y'all beautiful black women. I want to talk about whatever it is right here, let's go.
Speaker 5: I just feel like, like I said, it's more so kind of going back to what Lex was saying, just the fact that, like, because you do have so many followers, and you do have such a big platform and so many people that follow you, I just think it definitely offends people because they just be like them. Why would he say that because you're speaking from a place of not knowing. Cool is your opinion, but you don't know whether or not these people actually did these things.
Speaker 1: That I've learned that that whole thing is.
Speaker 4: Just a sensitive topic, right.
Speaker 6: It is because a lot of women have been through.
Speaker 1: Stuff like see and I believe that people apply whatever they've been through to that situation.
Speaker 4: But at the.
Speaker 1: Same time, as a man who has success, I know that a lot of the times a lot of people be just trying to get money and we got to keep it real on that side too. That's not the same situation that happened at home to you know a lot of women, that's really real, you know what I'm saying or whatever, and you know that we can really identify, not to say that whatever happened ain't really happen or whatever. I'm just saying, like a lot of people attach that to that and that's why, oh, you said this, you can't ever go against that or whatever, when really the people asked me my opinion.
Speaker 2: And I just said it, and I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not swearing to God, I'm right. I don't know if I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: This thing that's the issue though, because even though you feel like, oh, I'm just giving my opinion, you know how many lame ass niggas and Wayne and the women when they.
Speaker 3: Say we slim says is law. Yeah, So anything that you say.
Speaker 2: Even though you're like, this is my opinion, what your words hold so much weight.
Speaker 3: To these people.
Speaker 2: So then you have these same people who are under these fake pages, who are under these blogs, and they are harassing these victims. So I think sometimes you don't realize how heavy and important your words are to a lot of people who follow you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying with that, like, because really I don't. I don't think like yeah, because like I say, when I be live, it just be one hundred two hundred people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you probably don't be thinking it's gonna go by it.
Speaker 1: I don't know when it's good. I don't know what they gonna pick and put on other platforms. And a lot of the times when I do be on my platform, as you see if you follow me, I take it down people from taking it. But so I don't really pick out or send it to nobody. That's my opinion. When y'all see me go virus, never me sending it out to nobody or nothing like that. It's just them taking what I said or a piece of what I said and making it that. Now, that was my opinion. You know, I will accept I did say that. When I seen that video, I stopped giving Yeah, I told it because that that surprised me.
Speaker 4: I think that would go that crazy.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, man, like I say, it was on some man, I think they attacking black billionaires and I won't you know, I think our young men need to see black be theirs.
Speaker 4: So it was based on that.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know that none of these people personally to say if they did or did anything, but I just had.
Speaker 4: My opinion on it.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to take a stand teaching the young black youth how to be providers.
Speaker 4: Then providers on what that mean? What that means?
Speaker 3: Like you said you're gonna take care of everything.
Speaker 1: That is that fair for everybody? Yes, that ain't fair for everybody.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not, I say a provider. I'm not talking about bills. When I say provide, it's beyond that. It's never monetary. I'm talking about you provide a safe space for your woman. You're you are providing more than just oh I'm here and I'm paying the bills. Because being a provider is beyond just paying the rent. You know what I'm saying. You have to be a safe as a black woman in this world, we never feel protected. It's never nobody in these blogs sticking up for us.
Speaker 1: I said, I voted for Kamala Harris, vote for the black women. I'll be taking up y'all with y'all still be taking me down.
Speaker 3: No, we don't that is not.
Speaker 1: Other drama. I'll be the one who's standing up for black women. Y'all saying I don't like black women. That's crazy. I never dated outside of my razors, but you know, but I still get accused of not liking black women. Like so it's like, you know, but I try to I try to do my pa but I be taking a lot of ls, you know, doing it. And even this you you don't you think black women should be easy. I was just giving y'all a real opinion once again.
Speaker 4: You know. I guess people don't like opinion. Yeah, if it's not like theirs.
Speaker 1: But I want to tell everybody to have a real conversation you and and to be a real person, you have to be able to sit down with somebody you don't agree with, you know what I'm saying, and be able to not hate them after y'all get up, be able to still smoke that blunt. You ain't gotta think like me. You ain't gott to agree with me. You can have a different opinion with me. That's not against the law, you know. At the end of the day, that's what conversation is. And maybe if I tell you my points, I like when and and and a lot of the times, not a lot of the times. But sometimes somebody can sit me down and tell their points of view and I change and think, Okay, that makes sense now I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Can we change your mind today?
Speaker 4: I mean on what what like? I like?
Speaker 3: I don't know high value woman.
Speaker 1: Now because I'm telling y'all, y'all, that's what I'm trying to tell y'all, y'all taking care of I put that color purple curse on everybody. Give me I told you to get you're gonna take care of.
Speaker 3: I'm still single bout the time.
Speaker 4: I'm not waiting.
Speaker 1: I'm on my seventeen year olds. Raise y'all gonna take care of niggas. And that's what y'all won't because y'all don't respect niggas who got their ship together.
Speaker 4: Don't respect them because y'all ain't gave me nothing.
Speaker 3: You know that means we don't respect been nice to.
Speaker 1: Y'all several times, y'all ain't. We ain't been on a date nothing. So it's like, take care of a nigga. If that's what you want, you want a nigga, do all that that's gonna do all that shit, y'all want take care of it.
Speaker 5: Well, I can confirm me Alex Caio confirm. Y'all need to stop seeing slim thug though like black women, because he definitely he loves black like I never No, I never felt that way either, but I feel like people probably try to put that on you because realistically speaking, a lot of men in your of your statues and in your position, they don't like black.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Once again, that's why I'm trying to talk to y'all. I'm trying to come to poor mind war and give y'all the game. Now, y'all talk down on these men. But this is the fucking problem. Y'all putting us through obstacle courses. Them niggas don't want to go fuck with them women, but y'all putting them through obstacle courses. Give the nigga some and he gonna be with you, That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm trying to get y'all.
Speaker 2: Next first date, I go on, I'm gonna give him something if.
Speaker 1: He don't me, Not anybody, not just like That's what I'm saying, Like, not anybody or everybody, but a nigga you really like like I think I really liked this nigga, Like he could be a nigga.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Give him everything, Give him everything I.
Speaker 3: Did that didn't work out for me.
Speaker 5: Track Rat When we got y'all's Draina calls the EO of Muse Beauty. Are you ready to take your beauty brand to the next level? Well, I've got something special just for you. I'm introducing the Keys to a Successful e Commerce Brand Ebook. In this god, I spilled all of my secrets on how I built Muse Beauty from the ground up into a global beauty brand serving thousands of.
Speaker 6: Customers from all over the world.
Speaker 5: From defining your brand vision to mastering marketing strategies, this book literally covers it all, plus exclusive highlights and tips that you won't find anywhere else.
Speaker 6: But wait, y'all, it's more.
Speaker 5: Check out my curated vendors list featuring over fifty top suppliers and the beauty, fashion, and packaging industries where the unique cosmetics, accessories, clothing, or sheek packages.
Speaker 3: I've got you covered, So what are you waiting for it?
Speaker 5: Go to www dot Music, Beauty Collection dot com and get your ebook. Your vendor's list or you can bottle them both together there all right by your south for the second sofeat, I wanted to talk about nepotism because I think that when it's other races right with nepotism, people prazy. And that's like the goal, like you're supposed to make a lot of money so that your children can reap the benefits of it. But for some reason, when it comes to the Black community, we have like these super rich Black celebrities like Lebron and then their kids are getting to reap the benefits or Will Smith and Jada their kids are getting to reap the benefits of all of their success. But people, and especially in the black community are talking down on it. Like I've seen so many people online saying, oh, Bernie shouldn't have even got drafted to the Lakers there quick, he wasn't that good.
Speaker 3: And whether that's that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 5: But the point of becoming successful, I thought, is so that you could put your your children on and your grand children and nobody have to worry about nothing or go through the same things that you went through. Why do y'all think that that's so Like a lot of black people are so against it.
Speaker 1: Hat man like it's it's it's it's uh, it's rare on the cool speaking. Let's go back to the common denominator of what it is. Y'all ain't giving it up enough now. The generation of wealth is going to the white woman he married.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's talk about it. Let's keep it real.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you're not giving it to you calling him broken, you sayigga because they.
Speaker 4: Ain't got to ship together. Nigga can't even give generation of wealth because he got baby. Mama's over here. I can't.
Speaker 1: I ain't giving my money to her him. I want to it out in the house. You know what I'm saying. Start playing with niggas man. That's what my personal opinion is, man, we can continue generation of well, we can keep this thing going.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, y'all sending a nigga away by putting them through obstacle courses.
Speaker 3: Man, My home is very like having.
Speaker 1: We could be we could be man putting money together and have.
Speaker 4: Not like that. I was just saying, like me and you you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, I say this though, I do think sometimes black people are addicted to the thought of that started for the bottom right here narrative.
Speaker 4: Everybody got to start from the bottom.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is Black people are addicted to that struggles addictedted not addicted, but the.
Speaker 1: Cycle keeps us well. We always got to keep starting from the bottom. No, I don't want to, and that's what I'm saying. That's why you need to start. When you see a dude you like you really fuck with, give them some and keep it in the black community. Two bosses, because now we can't put our dollars together because I got I can't mess with you because you treat me like a scrub like I can't I'm king Joshy Joephi and you treat me like I'm simeing.
Speaker 6: Okay, I am so weak.
Speaker 5: So how do you feel about nipple sism? Like obviously with Shoe being a super black successful man.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about you got?
Speaker 1: I got three and three sons, So it's like they ruined. They stole my family life for me. You know, I wanted a family, they stole it. Stole it because I was a rapper get money and wanted that child support. They stole it from me. Now I gotta have my kids all over time.
Speaker 4: How much. How we gonna do generation or what you see what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, they stole you gave it away.
Speaker 1: They stole it from me. They stole it. I don't know they stole it. They knew we wasn't gonna get married, but we have kids together. So it's like they stole it from me. And that's what I stand on.
Speaker 6: Would you have more heads?
Speaker 4: I'm fixed. I've been fixed over twelve years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, having no work.
Speaker 1: So that's the and that's another thing. Fellas get fixed, get fixed.
Speaker 2: So how are we supposed to create this generation that you talk about only.
Speaker 4: Have children with who you're gonna marry? Man? Do not do that twenty year old ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's baby mama that sit back said work, You're gonna have to sell dope because you the back pay got you at work behind get fixed. You know you can't trust a woman word on if you know, stop having baby mamas. That's one of the biggest ways of not having a Rose Royce because you gotta pay child support.
Speaker 3: So how old are your kids?
Speaker 1: Twelve is my youngest, six feet nineteen is my second, and then twenty three is my oldest.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you almost out of there with the child support.
Speaker 4: Almost out of the fellas, he.
Speaker 2: Said, are you you feel that nepotism, like you're doing that for your children, like you're set, like you're setting, you're giving them a leg because you're social.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but honestly, they don't. They ain't hustlers like me, one of them. You know, it's hard to get kids who privileged be hustlers like you who ain't you know, from the struggle, but you know it's hard to build that in them, you know what I'm saying. So and then too, like I'm telling you, I'm just giving y'all real examples, Like I got three baby mamas.
Speaker 4: Some of my kids was raised.
Speaker 1: With their mother and their her husband, you know what I'm saying, So they might look like me to act like me, you know, or whatever. So that's my whole point of saying. What I'm saying is because I witnessed.
Speaker 4: That, I lived it.
Speaker 1: You want your kids to be in your household, you know what I'm saying. You want to be able to leave your legacy to your kids.
Speaker 4: You want your kids to act like you.
Speaker 1: Know, so you only want to have kids when it's real and when you don't want baby mamas and shit, you want to have a real family's real So it takes ten years for that. I say, what do you mean before you have an hours? Yeah, before you have a baby.
Speaker 2: I don't got ten years, slim, I'm thirty, I'm thirty five, and.
Speaker 6: I'm thirty three.
Speaker 4: I don't got you starting late as hell exactly. But that's on you.
Speaker 1: But you should have started your ten thousand way before that.
Speaker 3: I did. I did, I started my ten years and he wasted my time.
Speaker 4: So now what I don't know? I mean I would love to have a conversation. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Now you got anything else you want to add?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I live in reality state. It's hard. Yeah, well I love Yeah, I love to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: So what you were saying, how your that was?
Speaker 3: I mean it was straight. I just feel like I just have so much going on with Why are you sneaking some of my fl Like? Why why you just do that? What are you talking about? Wait? That's very weird, bro? What is weird?
Speaker 5: Because if you wanted something, you could have got it, but I didn't even do nothing.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is ask, this is my what y'all talking about?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: On top of that, you know the stuff that I'm going through.
Speaker 6: I haven't gotten my food stamps.
Speaker 3: Oh god I had.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know that, and I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: You literally got mayonnaise on your cheek. Bro Oh my bad.
Speaker 5: This is why I can't well, I was just a little hungry. So because I didn't get my food stamps either.
Speaker 3: You don't even get You don't even get food. You don't know my business. You don't know my struggle, so you can't feel my hustle.
Speaker 5: Now it's time to get into the big bowl.
Speaker 4: Bow bow bow.
Speaker 3: How you doing over there?
Speaker 4: You sell spur Leina, spur Lena. You get him in my smoothies? Yeah? Yeah, what is it good for?
Speaker 3: So it's good. It has a lot of proteins, a lot of nutrients. It helps with like losing belly fat.
Speaker 5: It also helps with reducing your cholesterol and your high blood levels.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: But you know what's slim is real quick on that Because you said you put that in your smoothies. I want to say that it is very important.
Speaker 3: I love that about you. You be in the gym every day, you work out.
Speaker 2: And I think that is why, like, because I'm not gonna lie slim you're you're an attractive man, You're very head.
Speaker 4: What year was Belvidere?
Speaker 3: That was probably two thousand and nine. I was in high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was five.
Speaker 3: I was outside. I was wrong. I'm older than Drea was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was probably like twenty I said I was twenty three, so that was probably two thy fifteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you crazy.
Speaker 4: I just keep it real. And everybody don't like me because I do that.
Speaker 2: It's okay, But no, I was saying that you're handsome, you take me, you take good care of yourself.
Speaker 3: So that's an important message for you to give.
Speaker 2: I work out every day too, Yeah, I would look like it. Yeah, yeah, I definitely be. I gonna work out every day like she does. But I'll definitely be in the gym.
Speaker 4: Y'all both look good. I have lost how many how much?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I lost?
Speaker 3: I lost seventeen pounds?
Speaker 4: This meant what he says, Take both of y'all now, I like you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like it should be. It shouldn't be this hard like we should have been on to day. We should have we should have you know what I'm saying. But y'all don't so y'all gonna have to take care of niggas.
Speaker 3: Y'all right, go ahead todays.
Speaker 1: I'm wait, I gotta take care of nigga. I'm telling y'all stand on too much business. I have to stand on business. You think that, but you end up taking care of nigga when you stand on too much business. That's what I'm trying to tell you, sister. I'm trying to wake you up like this.
Speaker 4: You ain't.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you ain't woke up. Ship over here, Let's keep watching. Just say, I'm forty four. You gotta realize I'm the old nigga in this situation. So I'm only saying what I see. I'm not making nothing up. I'm saying what I've seen. I have a lot of girls who I've dealt with who we talk like brothers and sisters or whatever the relationship was.
Speaker 4: I'm saying what I see.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: But honestly, being with business, Celliban see all this. Oh no, I'm not doing it. Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, niggas is gonna get it. Black man is gonna get some people.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie to you though being single and being alone doesn't scare me either, though I'm not a person like, oh if I never get married and have kids, that doesn't I have community. I feel like now I do feel like humans are building while No, when I say community, I mean like my friends and my family.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean, my sisters.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I say because like being single and being alone, that's not the worst.
Speaker 3: It's not the worst.
Speaker 1: Definitely not the worst thing. And I think people need to do that to find themselves. To do that, sleep by yourself and be comfortable with it. That way when you do get in a relationship is because you want to be in a relationship.
Speaker 4: You gotta be so happy with being.
Speaker 1: Alone that you don't that a person come along. They gotta blow your mind enough to make you get that up, you know what I'm saying, Because it's fun, like being able to do whatever you want to do when you got your ship together.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful life, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, taking care of nobody's saying. I just feel like I'm not afraid to be single either.
Speaker 3: I more so, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, you have a kid with Okay, let's talk about it. I'm keeping it real with y'all.
Speaker 3: Mirror take a little bit.
Speaker 4: This is what my sister said to me.
Speaker 1: They lived a great life, got they shit together, good money, I think in the medical field thirty eight thirty nine, crying to me, I just don't know, Slim, I don't know. If I'm getting older, I might not get married. I might not have kids.
Speaker 4: I might not This is what happens. I'm telling you. I'm keeping it real with you.
Speaker 1: If panic mode and then when panic mode wass gonna happen, You're gonna have a fat nigga you don't really.
Speaker 4: Love like I have a baby with exactly just because you gotta have a baby.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what I'm saying. I'm keeping it real with y'all. Man, I'm just keeping it real. I'm saying what I saw. Man, you know, and I just want you all to wake up and realize sometimes you can't stand on too much business. You gotta understand, Hey man, this nigga ain't perfect. This nigga eighty percent though, you know, he got a shit together. A lot of niggas don't got they shit together. It ain't that many niggas who got thy shit together. We can build from this, we can deal from that. I don't have to put them through an obstacle course because the white business gonna give them something tonight. All that I'm talking to y'all, y'all from Houston. I'm gonna keep it real with y'all.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's what my point. Everybody ain'tnna agree with it. You know, everybody gonna, you know, have their own opinions. But I'm telling y'all.
Speaker 3: What I was like, I'm the cream of the crop.
Speaker 4: You a batty, both of y'all, bay beyond the baddie.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of batties everybody. I feel like I have every momentality and.
Speaker 4: My mor What do you? What do you want?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: What do you want out of a dude?
Speaker 2: Honestly, right now, I want somebody who is equally yoked and they want to build something like I feel like I'm still building my legacy. I'm still building with financially. How he gotta have it shit together financially.
Speaker 3: I want somebody that's equally yoked or more.
Speaker 1: So nigga dollar nigga basically over a six figure nigga type nigga. Yeah, six figure nigga type nigga. What my video I wish I had in my pocket. It's like fifteen percent. If you're talking about every race, then if you want to talk about you in Atlanta, there's so many gay, rich niggas out here, they out of there, Niggas who married, who got that shit together, Niggas who's six for six child, Niggas who are it's a zero percent of niggas. And y'all don't realize that zero percent of a woman facts. But at the end of the day, like I'm we the same, right, So what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Like not having no more kids? Fim that already you are throwing I can get that.
Speaker 4: I can go get that.
Speaker 3: Can bringing the bad topics? Don't bring it back, y'all don't give.
Speaker 5: Me so for the bed topic, I wanted to talk about it. It's toxic or easy.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 5: So many men say that they want to be with like a good girl. They run away from the girls that are quote unquote bad girls. But then do you but then in bed they want a girl that's a freak. I feel like girls that are freaks. They probably don't, you know, being around the block a little bit. So do you prefer a lady in the streets and you know, I mean a lady, I don't really a freak in the sheet or do you prefer somebody that's wow twenty four?
Speaker 1: I like freak. I like girls who give me with what I want. But at the end of the day, like, I don't want nobody who for everybody you out here and I know you out here, and I'm not gonna mess with you. If we do, it's gonna be briefly.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't I like girls that you know, yeah, they weedy.
Speaker 2: I think it's you're supposed to have that good balance. Yeah, I feel like you have to carry yourself a certain way. But I think like when it's time to turn up in a bedroom with your man, you gotta know what you're doing.
Speaker 6: You're supposed to be down for whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like you know who.
Speaker 3: Did a good example of that even I'm just listening. I feel like Carti was.
Speaker 2: A good example that although we don't know her, but I feel like she's a bar she got her own money, but she was like from.
Speaker 3: What we could see, like a good wife. She was more nobody came out with those stories while she was married.
Speaker 4: Like but.
Speaker 3: But she's single. She's single now as she should be. She's doing what she's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Cardio mill She Cardi is fine, she's successful, she funny, and she's actually very smart.
Speaker 5: She's like really into polity. So I feel like that's like a good example of that good balance. Like you have somebody who is fun, they.
Speaker 3: Talk, they ship, but they a free that's live the no business.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good balance. Yeah for me as a rapper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I know the dudes who don't even want they women to mess with other women and nothing like that.
Speaker 4: It's some squares. It's like naw, you know.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, like I keep it real with myself too, like I know that I'm a rapper, not even just a rapper, fuck the rapper shit. I just know that I've been I've lived that experience and we would love.
Speaker 4: To see that again.
Speaker 3: So you know, So you like having threesomes, that's.
Speaker 4: Like it ain't even so much. Yeah it's the threesome.
Speaker 1: But I like to see two women go at it, so you like to wh I like to watch two women go okay, that's the sa staying in the world. Like, it don't get no sexier than that. To scene two women kissing and going you know, crazy on each other.
Speaker 3: That's fair enough.
Speaker 5: That makes me we I mean we just talked about these. Yeah, we like we said we liked it too. Though, women porn, I think a lot of women like to watch other women.
Speaker 6: When we watch a porn.
Speaker 2: Men are really not as smooth and as good as they think they are in bed, so it's very rare. I want to see like a man doing anything, Like I want to see my man doing things like like if me and my man make like a video of us, like having sex or something, I can watch that a million times because obviously I'm enjoying having sex with you, but like to watch a porn videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll make a video with my man. Word, you gotta stay on your time, absolutely, of course not I just had That's not my like, not no, but yeah, but I just feel like, you know, I don't need that check. I don't need to check that bad.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like, if you're gonna do only fans, you gotta go all in. You do these a few porn stars only fangirls on our couch. I'm not doing the ship that they do me neither.
Speaker 5: Oh they I think that the days of like trapping people click baiting people into joining your only fans is over. Like, I feel like at one point the Girls was definitely getting guys to join, getting people to join in. All they was doing was posting stuff and they lunch rade. But I think people done got hug to the girls doing that, so they not joining the list.
Speaker 3: They know you really getting down yet.
Speaker 4: You gotta check. Ready, you write the Girl Only, you go to only fans. I'm gonna give you the game. It's o G talk right here, y'all ain't got no real O G daddy's and ship. Listen.
Speaker 1: You write the Girl Only fans page and then google and google and right read it after it, it's gonna pop up for the free.
Speaker 3: I'm weak.
Speaker 4: What else Twitter? So I think, be right, not.
Speaker 3: One thing probably will pop up. You know, I'm not even gonna say I'm looking up.
Speaker 4: I'm looking both, y'alls.
Speaker 3: We don't know. It's not nothing bad. I was all live one time and I was in my swim suit and my swim suit head rolled down.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look that up.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't like I mean, it's titties like people always on the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, but oh yeah, So.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a good it's it's good to have a balance of like good girl. Yeah, I know that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So them of the Week part usual, y'all know, I always get my units from rich Look Hair. Shout out to d D If you need your hair down. You live in Atlanta, go get you a cute little sewing.
Speaker 3: She's got all the bundles. You getting boho braids.
Speaker 2: You got the hair that you need. Shout out to rich Look Hair for my glueless units.
Speaker 5: And it's always you know shot Musbaudycollection dot com. Get y'all lip glosses, lipliners, Matt liquidlipsticks, Jillie Blush's. We have all that on a website. I also have some new products coming out soon. I actually have on the masker in the eyeliner. It haven't dropped yet though, but yeah, make sure you shop Musbautycollection dot com. My lipcombo today is the Glade lip glass, the honeydep Matt liquilipstick, and the chestnutl What's.
Speaker 6: Up y'all at your girl XP and it's Sugarl Drey and Lacoll.
Speaker 3: Y'all know. We have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week.
Speaker 2: But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 6: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 5: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted, we are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We're gonna figure it out, get your product, get your business sponsored, and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, make you some money. We love small business now in a black business said that, but I.
Speaker 5: Mean discriminade any businesses welcome.
Speaker 3: What's up y'all at Your Girl XP and it's your Girl Draining a call and we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have a brand new shout dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there, we're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bella d'Oche, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 3: If you can't go to balloonche what the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be spelling at Little Tea. Oh my god, No you didn't. God, everything y'all been wanting to see, we're gonna be doing it right.
Speaker 6: Here on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all ask us for so much.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time.
Speaker 3: Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles.
Speaker 3: So make sure y'all tune in September second. It's going down.
Speaker 4: Thanks y'all got boyfriends?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I am actually what y'all doing tonight?
Speaker 2: We I actually, I do have to work tomorrow. I have to film tomorrow, so I'm working.
Speaker 6: I have to film tomorrow, so I'm lying.
Speaker 4: I have to take care of niggas.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we didn't throw you.
Speaker 2: To the.
Speaker 3: We don't take care of nigga. Take care.
Speaker 4: I take care of my I want everybody to remember it.
Speaker 1: Man, if you ever told me, no, you gotta take care of nigga, I'm putting that that color purple curse on your.
Speaker 4: S. You gonna take care of nigga?
Speaker 2: What you.
Speaker 4: What you did to me? Yeah, You're gonna take care of nigga.
Speaker 3: But I might be outside tonight.
Speaker 6: Weeah, yeah, we might be outside.
Speaker 4: Might be.
Speaker 3: So now it's time to get into lovebout love about bow love about bow bow Bow bow bow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So block of the week is the songs that we've been jamming this week. I always have like an off the wall bop of the week. So my bop of the week today is a.
Speaker 3: Post Malone song. You know post Malone. He came in the game rapping, and you know how they usually do.
Speaker 2: They make the white boys rap and they take over and then they start making the music they really want to make. And when I hear his like more country music side, I'm like, you should have been doing these.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why you was rapping.
Speaker 2: I was never a big Post Malone fan of him rapping, but I actually like his country, you know, his little countryside. So he has a song called I don't know how to say goodbye with Dwight Yoakam.
Speaker 3: I think that's how you pronounce his name by who Dwight Yoakam and post Malone, we.
Speaker 4: Don't know that song.
Speaker 1: We got a song for the week Double Cup featured me and my brother Propane. You know what I'm saying out for the movie Double Cup. You know what I'm saying. That's coming song. That is the song of Double Cup.
Speaker 3: The song is called double movie is called movie.
Speaker 1: Kyle Double Cup. And we also have a project me and Propane together, you know what I'm saying. And we also got a project with me and Kiki together.
Speaker 6: So where you wanted the directors of the movie.
Speaker 1: I actually came up with the story and then I got my brother Dre and uh he broke broke it down the script and added to the story code ready. So we came up with an idea shot it, you know, and I think it's it's it's something movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all ain't really Houston.
Speaker 3: We want to home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it was really like low budget. So we didn't want to call no bosses like y'all y'all might have said. So it was just trying to do something.
Speaker 3: We do what we could do that, but talk about Double Cup.
Speaker 1: The song in the movie, like, what's the album really with Me and Propane? And then they got it's an album Me and Kiki, but the one man Propane from the drop first and then the movie comes after. That movie is basically us highlighting Houston culture. You know what I'm saying. I wanted to do it. I wanted I had an idea. Man, I want to do a Houston movie. It ain't enough so that described the culture. They had Jason Leary, they were talking like they were from Tennessee. Oh my gosh, that ain't how he sounds. So it was like, but so I had excuse me. I was trying to do my own little thing Double Cup. The concept of the movie was because Houston is known for the drink. I wanted to do something around that. And Kiki is one of the co stars in the movie. And we was in jail and I overheard him saying he had a thousand plaints of the original activists. If you're a real sipper, you know, like that's the drink that they don't sell no more, that it's not available no more.
Speaker 4: The new Sippers, we don't know what they sipping on right. Yeah, it ain't. It ain't care.
Speaker 1: It's just a different it's a whole other thing. Like the taste we had in the original sipping days.
Speaker 4: It was all that, you know.
Speaker 1: So I imagine what a rapper of today with pay or a paint from an original act, it'll be very valuable in today's world. So we hit the lig rob keikey because we're from then outside. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: From the South Side exactly. So that was the story of the movie. Like you know, it's the conflict of that I'm it's a dramed it's a drama.
Speaker 3: Have y'all done the movie PREMI yet we did.
Speaker 1: We did one in Hughes, then we did one in Dallas. We're gonna do another one in Houston. Uh in a couple of weeks, I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're gonna come always do y'all ever come to Houston.
Speaker 3: All my family is there.
Speaker 1: Hit me up and that's what y'all gonna take care of niggas. But anyway, the movie premiere will be soon.
Speaker 3: But the album is first album is first, So talk about the album.
Speaker 1: Like Alma's cultural music man, Like really, it's a good It's a good way to see how Houston music, you know, sounds. And because if we ain't really do it to have a record on the radio, we ain't do it like, oh let me do this, you know, because this is my you know, let's get this feature. It was really just let's do some Hugton Houston cultural music, you know what I'm saying. So I think that people when they check it out and check it, they'll get a real glimpse of what it is out there and what what Houston is like. You know what I'm saying. The album is fire, the movie is fired. That's why I'm even outside of Houston talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that for y'all. That's excited to see you. That's what I was like slimming.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. The movie so far, so far. I had to get up out you know, I had to get up out of Houston and.
Speaker 6: Come tell you we had a white to hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes please the premiere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be taking care of niggas. Oh my god. On Instagram, I'm gonna be laughing in the comings as you take again, not pay.
Speaker 5: I am will you could start a new show anyways, my box this week speaking of people from Houston, can a man have a new song called Kaki I love.
Speaker 3: Me some kids? They already know that we love us?
Speaker 4: She do?
Speaker 3: She really do?
Speaker 5: And so yeah, she had a song called Cocky that just came out like a week I think or two ago.
Speaker 6: But he's been in my rotation.
Speaker 2: Hey can you girl loved down? So let me ask you this slim outside of you? Who do you feel like is the best rapper out of Houston?
Speaker 4: The best rapper out of Houston? Damn? That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Uh, I give you a top three. I'll give you three top three.
Speaker 4: Well, I say I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: A zero because he the only one who got as much of a catalog as me period.
Speaker 4: He got a lot of albums, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so you know Zero all you do.
Speaker 6: It was such a good episode.
Speaker 4: It was with that zero ghetto.
Speaker 1: But he being all the fly ship like in Houston, like the dopest restaurants and sh.
Speaker 4: Like this elegant ass ship. Zero the most city done.
Speaker 6: I would have to agree with that. I definitely Zero is definitely.
Speaker 4: Like just you know, like a lot of rappers got you know, it's dope as fun.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying like he put out a lot of music, a lot of classics, a lot of hits, you know, so I give it to him.
Speaker 4: You know, I respect longevity.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, and who else you got? I said, I gave you three?
Speaker 4: Who else? Damn?
Speaker 1: They asked me a boy my mouth rushmore Early it was Scarface zero, Me and the Done Key Key. That was our top four. You know what I'm saying. That's a list, you know, so that was my personal you know list. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of other rappers who deserve to be on that list.
Speaker 5: But they only gave me foul all right, So if you had more, you would peak more on hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of rappers who could be considered the best rapper in Houston.
Speaker 4: Did a Travis Scott as a rock star? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I put him in a different category.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Megan, the Stallions and Ali's you know, Uh, it's a lot of people who can say that little flip got a lot of his Commillionaire Mike Jones, you know, pow wow, you know, uh, definitely propane, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Different south West.
Speaker 3: I love Sauce. He's so funny.
Speaker 4: Shout out. That's a lot of dope, A lot of a lot of dope.
Speaker 6: Houston reference for sure.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Now it's getting to our favorite segment of the show. We just pour your heart out. If you have any questions, you can always send them to ask Poor Minds at gmail dot com.
Speaker 6: Its a s k p O.
Speaker 5: You are in my indians dot com. Now today we only go have time for one question. So, Slim, do you think that you give good advice?
Speaker 4: I know you think I'm like, I'm fucking genius.
Speaker 1: Like I think I get the greatest advice on earth, like because I only live in a real space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people fake it, man, A lot of.
Speaker 1: People living in the fake world of fake space only speak what I see in solid facts. Man, Like, I really think I give great advice, but people might say, now it's your trash.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, somebody needs your advice, so we gonna.
Speaker 4: I have seen a lot of dudes listen to my advice and it worked for him.
Speaker 6: So okay. Yeah, I love y'all, especially beag lix P. Let's get into it.
Speaker 5: Don't say my name, so boom, I'm twenty four and I've got a full blown bugaboo on my hands. Back in twenty twenty one, when we were both twenty one, I used to hang out with his top tier college ball player. One weekend, he came home, invited me over, and we ended up doing the nasty and yeah, I ate the booty like lyck said, and he loved it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: I didn't say this, but ever since that one time, he has not left me alone.
Speaker 4: Wow? For real? Damn that ain't got nothing.
Speaker 3: Me okay, but it was since that one time he's not left me alone. Oh hell, now you whoa whoa mind you?
Speaker 5: It's twenty twenty five. He got a whole girlfriend, and this man still find his ways. He'd be up begging for a repeat. He wants that booty eight again.
Speaker 4: Wow, she said.
Speaker 5: I blocked him, ignored him everything, but he keeps popping back up.
Speaker 3: How would y'all handle these?
Speaker 5: Because I'm ovary based a girl who regrets going above and beyond?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 6: You as a booty bandy?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Because what the fuck? What do you mean? He just keeps blowing you up and it's all your faultle likes it a.
Speaker 2: God? It is not a fellow booty band you like I said that story like one time. It was. First of all, it was somebody that I was dating when I moved to Atlanta. It was an Atlanta guy I was dating, okay, and it was a and it was cool. One thing about me in the bedroom. If we're dating and you want me to something, I'm gonna try it. And it was a fun experience.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can.
Speaker 4: He asked you, and he didn't ask.
Speaker 2: Me, but he started going like this, oh wow, And I said, I know what you want. And I was kind of hesitant, but I was like, fuck, why not?
Speaker 3: And I tried it.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: But like I said, surprisingly don't men Men do like that. Men do like that. But I also feel like because people are oh no, that's gay. That's anything you do with a woman is not gay.
Speaker 4: Anything you lift your leg up for is gay.
Speaker 3: Was it was like, so, what do y'all think she should do? I think she should just tell him, Hey, I'm not interested in talking to you no more.
Speaker 4: We need to use the Nigga asked, I don't think he tripping you tripping? Tell us most like.
Speaker 3: Him? He said, she regret going above and beyond that. She needs to tell him that I think we need to. It's too much sneak.
Speaker 4: There's too much sh.
Speaker 3: Like you know what.
Speaker 4: I did, Trying to kick him to the curve is crazy.
Speaker 6: That is a little crazy. Kicking the niggas to the car after.
Speaker 4: You ate his boot might stay with him.
Speaker 3: I will figure it out, Yeah, because I definitely don't that nigga.
Speaker 4: You dumped him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because but honestly, man, for nigga to be doing all that, that's weird. I mean like, I ain't gonna say it. I'm a straight man, so I ain't never lifting my leg up, you know, and I say it on poor minds. But that's that's like, you know, that's a freaking ship next level.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is a little nigs level.
Speaker 3: Oh, Slim, I'll get you touching them toes now try me.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna do all that. I'm gonna lift my leg up your finance. I'll take you down, all right, Slim. Let us go with double Okay, where we missy?
Speaker 3: Missy Slim, let us know when Double Cup is dropping and where.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Anything before Double Cup is the movie is the album March seventeenth, right, but uh, the movie will be right after that. We ain't got no one hundred percent day. We tentative on the movie. You know what I'm saying, but it's gonna be out in April or May.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, yeah, okay for coming on the show.
Speaker 6: This was so fun, This was fun.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we get it.
Speaker 2: I feel like the only person from Houston we're missing is Kiki Done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta have. He performed at our live show.
Speaker 5: He came to the live show, but we haven't had him on Poor Minds. Just how you came to the live show.
Speaker 4: Had Houston dudes don't want to leave Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we called Paul Wall though he came. Yeah, we had Paul Wall on the show. We've had everybody, Thank god, we had be King rp B.
Speaker 3: Yeah so yeah.
Speaker 2: So I hope y'all enjoyed this episode. And make sure y'all follow Slim on all socials at Slim Thug. Y'all catch Double Cup. We'll see y'all next week, by y'all, y'all, make sure y'all share the content, like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close out, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to Poor Minds. It's p O you are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor minds with no underscore, that is at fake page.
Speaker 3: Do not follow that page.
Speaker 2: Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both So we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 3: It is p o. You are underscore in my.
Speaker 5: Nds, all right, and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook page.
Speaker 3: It's our face.
Speaker 5: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of fileput So if you're on Facebook, one that's ours got the least amount of file, but one that's.
Speaker 3: Not us got like two hundred and fifty thousan y'all all.
Speaker 2: Make if you actually look at the content because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because their catches.
Speaker 4: Are like mumba claud should men?
Speaker 3: Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill?
Speaker 4: Yes? No?
Speaker 2: Check answer below block block.
Speaker 6: Like that's literally with the captions.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what that DG is? Bomba claude, bomba claude.
Speaker 4: If I told you I love you, that doesn't mean then I don't care. And when I tell you need you don't you think that would never be there this ship?
Speaker 1: And don't misunderstand me when I try to speak.
Speaker 3: What doesn't lie?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: But you won't know unless you.
Speaker 2: Give me the try.
Speaker 3: True whoa lie? But we won't know unless we give me the try. He no doubt about him, Lord know.
Speaker 4: The will I never did before before I line you.
Speaker 3: Never wanta lida ain no land without joke, never want to leave, never wanna go. No no, no, no no no to the three songs than we is, there is, There
Speaker 1: Is