Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bet and it's me Joey B Joe P's a P and it's week five in the NFL. It's time to look ahead at some of the games that we have going forward. I think there's a lot of early value. I am excited for it. And to help me break it all down, of course, Sam Hoppin and Pat fitz Morris, the boys from betting pros and Fantasy pros, We're gonna take you through some of the early lines and the values and see what might be worth wagering on early on. Definitely last week there were some fun thing. Sam Hoppin, I hope you had a good week, certainly a better week than maybe the Chicago Bears have. Maybe we could start there, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, but the bar is pretty low for having a better week than the Chicago Bears. I mean it was. My wife asked me after the game, She's like, are you surprised that the Bears lost? And I'm like, well, I'm not based on what I thought before the game, but I am based on how the game was going three quarters in. So yeah, not looking too great in Chicago.
Speaker 1: No, I'll tell you what though, speaking of how that game was going, Pat fitz Morris, this is my favorite moment of Sunday. A little in game live betting I was doing there. I'm I'm watching some of these games because some of these games were a little tight there, and I was like, well, we look for an opportunity. We were a team that falls behind, and Denver Broncos fell behind, and all of a sudden their money line became plus five twenty on FanDuel and Joey P bet it, and then Joey P got real nervous because I thought that the Bears were got to kick a field goal. They chose not to even after the time out. Pat, my favorite bet of the Sunday things feel good? Did you cut your sleeves off on Sunday at any given time too, like Sean Payton just out of curiosity.
Speaker 3: I did not, Joe, But yeah, I was a little surprised by that moment in the Bears Broncos game too, where the Bears lined up to go for it. Everyone thought they were going to kick the field goal at the Broncos to try to jump off sides didn't work. Come out of the timeout and still decide to go for it and come up woefully shorts, leading to yet another line. So yeah, we'll talk about the bearsmore in a minute here. But oh yeah, they don't inspire confidence, at least not here among you know, my neighbors, my Bears fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, term of confidence, Like I'm confident. I was very confident that even when they were up, they were going to lose. So I guess it's a different kind of confidence at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day.
Speaker 1: And that's what's so beautiful about the wagering market. There's early value, there's value during the week, there's value while the games are going on, so it never stops. So if you want to get in on it, make sure you download the Betting Pros apps, sink all your sports books. Oh and don't forget, we're also getting away free stuff here. We're giving away an Odell Beckham signed Baltimore Ravens Jersey thanks to us here a Betting Pros. All you have to do is subscribe to our Betting Pros YouTube channel and of course drop a comment below let us know what your favorite early picks are. We love hearing from you in the YouTube comments and click the little BELTI that goes ding for notification, so you know when all the content drops here and when you're notified if you are the big winner of the Objay jersey. Let's start here with, of course, Thursday night football, and guess what it's the Chicago Bears zero to four heading to Washington. Washington's two and two. The forty five and a half is the number you're getting here on bet MGM. Forty four and a half at sugar House. Six is the number across the board. If you like Chicago for the upset of plus two twenty, there you have it over on FanDuel. But pat short week for a team that has trouble preparing no matter how much time you give him. Washington looked very solid, really competitive against the Eagles last week. So or are we liken this six for the Washington early on.
Speaker 4: A little bit?
Speaker 3: Yes, Joe, I mean, it would just be so reckless to bet the Bears at this point, and the short week might be the only thing preventing Matt eber Flus and his staff from being summarily dismissed this week. Like things have gone so sideways for the Bears. One of the interesting things to come out of Bears headquarters this past week was from the Chase Claypole sagin We know he was deactivated on Sunday, No surprise there. He has not endeared himself to the organization this year with his effort. But Bears head coach Matt Eberflus told the media it was Claypool's choice not to come to the stadium after he was informed he was going to be deactivated. A team spokesman later clarified that it was not in fact Claypool's choice. He was told not to come. So obviously morale is not going to be high for an h and to four team to begin with, and it doesn't help that eber Flus is making odd choices like that decision to go forward on fourth and one yesterday and easy field goal range, or the decision to throw one of his own players underneath the bus by saying that he chose not to come to the stadium when he was told not to.
Speaker 1: So, I eber Flus, pat, You're thinking when he was there, he wasn't present, So what's the difference, right? It's true, but there was very zen, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: If you're one of the players about it, Joe, I mean like, I got to think they got some major.
Speaker 1: I'm pissed at the guy. I'm like, true, this guy Sam. You know Pat mentioned reckless. When I think reckless, I think Sam Hoppin. Sam, what do you think about this one? Any early value on this short week here, where you know, you take a little bit out of some confidence boost from the commanders and their performance in Philly.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I was very encouraged by how Washington performed against Philadelphia. I think that was more so a game in which Washington played up to the competition than Philadelphia playing down to the competition. We saw the good Sam Howell on Sunday. Now he gets to face a Bears defense that ranks thirty first in pass ePaper play, twenty seventh in success rate, and twenty fifth in explosive pass rate. So I don't know if I like any side here, because again, backing Sam Howell still is a little nerve racking to me. But I'd certainly be looking at Washington's team total. I mean, the Bears defense is terrible and they're just letting anyone score points on them.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good point. That's a good point of view on this game. Jacksonville stays in London for another week. There again, they're home away from home. The Buffalo Bills are travel out there. Forty eight and a half is the number you can get on the under, forty seven and a half on Sugarouse, forty eight and a half on points Bet. Right now, you're seeing the spread vary somewhere between four and a half on the Buffalo side here on DK and plus five and a half over on Caesars if you like the Jacksonville side, plus one ninety five on bet three sixty five. Again, I'm seeing all these lines at bettingpros dot com or you just download the app. This is how you can see the best lines. Is there a letdown potentially, Sam in this one, with Buffalo having a big important game against Miami, coming off two wins in a row, and then getting on a plane and going to London.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think the Bills are an absolute wagon right now. There's no team that I was more impressed with on Sunday than the Buffalo Bills. I was on the the Dolphins money line in our chat earlier before the game and that did not pan out well. But they've put up thirty five plus points in three straight games. They are humming on all cylinders. They lost to Davis White, which sucks, but it sounds like von Miller is expected to start practicing with the Bills again on Monday. I don't think if Jacksonville gets out to a lead that they'll be able to hold that lead. They're twenty eighth in pressure rate on defense, they are struggling to run the ball a ton outside of Trevor Lawrence scrambles, and so I think this is just a tremendous spot for the Bills again, heading to Jacksonville's home away from home.
Speaker 1: Pat, any value here in your opinion, or any advantage with Jacksonville already being out there and already kind of adjusted to life out there in terms of time difference and all the other stuff, or is that just overrated?
Speaker 4: I actually think so, Joe.
Speaker 3: I think this is a good spot for the Jaguars. I mean, you've got the Bills coming off this emotional win against their chief rival in the AFC East, and now the Bills have to travel to London after this big game.
Speaker 4: The Jaguars have already been there.
Speaker 3: They the Week four game in London, so they get to just kick back and enjoy Bangers in mash all week while they're waiting for the Bills to show up in London. They've got the whole play overseas thing down to a science by now too, since they are the regulars in London.
Speaker 4: So what do we do here?
Speaker 3: I mean, we know the Bills are the superior team, but there is reason to believe they might not throw their best punch coming off this big win and traveling overseas.
Speaker 4: I don't think this line is going to go down.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people are going to be confident in the Bills after what we saw against the Dolphins, So I think this line is going up.
Speaker 4: I want to wait.
Speaker 3: I want to try to get a little bit more value here and then bet the Jaguars.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense to me, So let's wait on this one. Maybe no early value. What about Tennessee Indianapolis again? Right now, we are plus one and a half on the Tennessee side of this game. You get plus one though on Indianapolis at DK, so we're basically, you know, between fan duel and DK there you're at a pick him at this point. Indianapolis did come back. They were very competitive in the second half of that game after kind of a sluggish start against the Rams, and Tennessee put a hurtin on the Cincinnati Bengals. They got to the quarterback something again. They're gonna have a little bit more mobile quarterback this week to face Hine Richards is going to get out of the pocket a little bit better than Joe Burrow. Forty one and a half is the number for this one on the total over a bet MGM forty two and a half at points bet fits. You know, this is one of those classic kind of pickup games. We did get the Tennessee Titans. You know that we were hoping for and looking for right a couple of weeks ago. But we thought, oh yeah, this is when the Tennessee Titans bring it down to their level. Play in the mud, hit a hard place, smashmouth football. We were just a week too late. Does it continue this week? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't like betting against Mike Frable teams because of this reason. I think they can outperform their talent. Should we like the over here? I mean we are looking at two of the worst hals defenses. Yeah, I mean, I know neither of these passing offenses are real inspiring, but these are two really bad pass defenses. And we might see Jonathan Taylor possibly return to the Colts this week. We don't know if that's going to happen yet, but boy, what an interesting matchup that is going to be if Taylor comes back. You've got Anthony Richardson and Jonathan Taylor going up against maybe the best run defense in the NFL. I'd really like to see that. I think there might be a little bit of value in the over. I mean, the Titans shut down Joe Burrow and the Bengals. I know, like this is not the same Bengals offense, so let's not read too much into that. I just this is a low total and two pretty bad pass defenses. So I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts and Titans were able to do some business through the air in this one and get this over the total.
Speaker 1: Sam bad pass defense is also an explosive playmaker. Anthony Richardson when he starts humming when he's on and he saw in the second half like he started to get that juice back right all of a sudden, I feel like, no total safe when it's in the Colts game, and I like the over last week, and when we talked about the Rams game, right, I was very much all. I was like, hey, Richardson's back, anything could happen. That guy is so explosive. Do you think forty one and a half is enough where you like the over two?
Speaker 2: I think so. It's it's an intriguing because of how fast the Colts are playing. I mean they are second in neutral script seconds per play, first in neutral script no huddle rate. They are just moving at lightning speeds right now. They were doing it with Gardner Minshew as well when he started the other week. Again, I mentioned that the Bills were the most impressive team on Sunday, Tennessee was the second most impressive to me. They played incredible. Again. We know that this Bengals offense is not what it was built up to be in the preseason, but you saw that vintage Derrick Henry touchdown run where he just pushed defenders to the side. You know, they had that very bad game against Cleveland a couple of weeks ago, but Cleveland's defense has also been exceptional this year. So I think the Titans could potentially be in obviously in this race for the AFC South and think that they'll take call him the win against India this Sunday.
Speaker 1: One of the best stores in the NFL has to be the Houston Texans. They are two and two heading to Atlanta, coming off a loss, coming off a long plane ride back home. Right now, still Atlanta is two and a half point favorites in this one. Forty two is the number if you like the under on DK. But you can get forty one at points bet plus one twenty five if you like the Houston Texas for the upset. Now, look, Sam, when you beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, that's gotta be like the b in your bonnet, right the feather in your cap or whatever other head where you know the comment I want to make here, But the Houston Texans I think have something fun and special going on. Does it carry with them on the road to Atlanta. That's the question.
Speaker 2: It does for sure. It The better quarterback in CJ. Stroud is getting the points. Yeah, it is as easy as that he is. You know, he's lighting it up. You may not have passed the S two cognition test, but he's certainly passing the eye test on the film. I mean he is playing lights out again. People thought he'd take a step back against this Pittsburgh defense, which has shown to have some holes in it at this point, but again putting up that much yardage and making these defenses look silly weak after a week, he got to buy in at this point.
Speaker 1: All right, Pat, how do you want to buy into this game with CJ. Stroud? You want to just take him outright? Do you want to go ahead? Because if you, if you do, want to go ahead, take him on the moneyliner a game plus one twenty five just to win this football game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it out right.
Speaker 3: And the Falcons were the darlings of people in the preseason to win the NFC South, and I think people should maybe be second guessing that because you know, once again we're in the situation where Arthur Smith is not utilizing his best offensive talent to maximum capacity.
Speaker 4: Sam said it.
Speaker 3: I mean, there is a decisive quarterback advantage for the Texans here and making CJ. Stroud's performance so far all the more impressive the fact that he's got like none of his starting offensive linemen playing right now, well maybe one three are on ir and Laramie Tunsel didn't play either on Sunday. So they picked their teeth with the Pittsburgh Steelers. I mean, they absolutely destroyed the Steelers on Sunday. That was not even a close game.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to do a dealer. Just check on Bogman tonight when we do.
Speaker 4: I know, man, I really.
Speaker 1: See it's okay.
Speaker 3: And like, I don't think the Texans are capable of being in a letdown spot right now. They're just too young for that. And like ta Meco Ryans is, he's doing such a good job with this team, like they're they entered Week four third in special Teams DVOA. The defense like we thought they were going to be under man but the defense is overachieved. The offense is tremendously overachieving. Yeah, I like Houston more. I think they're the better team.
Speaker 1: While Pat was talking that plus money went to even by the way, so just saying like that's all right, people are in on it. They must have been, you know, somehow listening live. Maybe there's a listening device in this room. I don't know, but I just saw that happen over at betting Pros. So get in while the getting's good because the word might be turning of this game as people sit back and start to marinate about ZJ. Stroud and what they've seen so far. We haven't seen a win yet from the Carolina Panthers. They are zero and four. They are eight and a half point underdogs right now on FanDuel going to the Detroit Lions. We'll look really strong. We'll have some extra rest, who got all their running backs back in healthy last week against the Green Bay Packers. Forty four is the number on FanDuel right now. You get forty three and a half on the over over on bet MGM. If you like Carolina for the upset and I don't, it's plus three forty on the money line. But let's talk about this. Detroit looks really good. Pat This is a big number though, eight and a half pretty large. Are we that confident yet with the Detroit Lions, even against a winless Carolina Panther team, that they're going to cover that number?
Speaker 3: No, And maybe we should be. Our friend Derek Brown was just pointing out on a Fantasy Pros podcast how good this Detroit defense has been. And this has turned into a near elite run defense, and it's been pretty good against pass too. They're dialing up pressure. They made the Green Bay Packers offense look pretty inept for at least the first half of the Week three game on Thursday night. So I don't know, do we see a letdown game for the Lions after that big divisional win?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 3: I don't know they've had extra extra prep time or will have had. I just I feel like we're due for a decent Bryce Young game which we have not gotten. Me like, no offenses looked so ragged, but I just like, I can't lay this many points with the Lions.
Speaker 4: I'm just not there.
Speaker 1: Yet, Sam, Like I said, there's a couple early games. I really like. This one is another one where we spoke about earlier where I feel like, if you wait, this one's going to grow bigger and it could even start to you know, scratch nine and a half or even ten. That's I think when I would bet Carolina. Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I mean this is a slightly lower total. It's around forty three, forty four points right now, so if it gets out to ten, then I think Carolina is certainly the side to take. The thing is that the Lions should be able to get ahead early and then hold that league against one of the leagues, if not the league's worst rushing defense in EPA per play. Carolina just can't really stop anyone right now. Obviously had a somewhat decent game against Minnesota, but I just think that Detroit will be able to get a lead early and then continue to run the ball with David Montgomery like they did this past week.
Speaker 1: Now, we don't have definitive news yet, but it would certainly see that Kenny Pickett is in danger, I believe of missing. Is that safe to say everybody in danger of missing Week five? Can I say that I can? Okay good in danger of missing Week five? They are at home with potentially Mitchell Trubisky being there. They are four point home underdogs coming in here on points bet over on the on their side against the Baltimore Ravens who had a big win in Cleveland. Again no Deshaun Watson, so we want to take it out of that, but you get Baltimore minus two and a half right now at bet Rivers. The number for this game obviously slugfest typical AFC North forty on points bet forty one on sugar House. If you like the under if you like Pittsburgh to figure it out with mister Bisky plus one sixty of points. Bet that's the number here. So it's been a very weird year so far. I would say it was a strange September sam for this division. I think overall, I think it's safe to say we thought this was going to be the Juggernaut Division and it's starting to look like is Can anybody stay healthy and win this thing? It's a great opportunity for the Baltimore Ravens to handle their business against a down and out Pittsburgh Steeler team. Will they do that? And do you want to hop on this line now before people have more time to think about what Pittsburgh isn't doing well or doesn't have for this game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I hate to say hip, but the line has already moved out. It looks like it's at minus four and a half for the Ravens right now. And this is probably probably one of my biggest conviction plays of the week, taking Baltimore with the points and the points it's the Steelers defense again I mentioned it earlier, does not look like it really was what we thought it would be. Baltimore just put up a great offensive performance against Cleveland, who again we I think still think is a phenomenal defense, and the Pittsburgh offense is just so underwhelming. I mean, even if you get Mitch Trubisky, which might be an upgrade over Kenny Pickett at this point, or at least it's something different.
Speaker 1: Careful, you never know comes back, Todgen.
Speaker 2: The Baltimore defense has been playing exceptionally well, and again you can look at some of their opponents that they've faced, but you have the schedule that you have and the way that they're stopping some of these opposing offenses is very impressive, especially with the missing players they've had.
Speaker 1: Pat Your thoughts and feelings about Baltimore Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe, you mentioned h Kenny Pickett was in danger missing this game. Would you say he's in grave danger of missing this job.
Speaker 4: You're wearing.
Speaker 1: You're wearing a.
Speaker 4: Top gun T shirt. I had to do a Tom Cruise EF.
Speaker 1: That's there. I do podcasts or people die. That's it. That's where I stand on a wall and I do shows all day. That's what I do. You want to bet, go download the betting pros app. That's what you do. Otherwise, don't tell me how to do my job. It's a little few good men, everybody, just in case, just in case, you go ahead, packed titu off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if I've ever seen a Mike Tomlin Steelers team look this disheveled before, Like they just don't look bad. And Tomlin has Someone asked him if they were going to be changes made this week, and he stated very affirmatively, yes, there would be changes this week. I don't know what that means, but I don't think this can be repaired. And one of the few things that the Steelers have had working for them, at least up until Week four was their pass rush. They were third in pressure rate going into week four and first in sacks. Couldn't get to CJ. Stroud at all despite that injury riddled Texans offensive line, and Lamar Jackson has been getting the ball out really quickly and neutralizing pressure like that has worked fabulously well with Todd Monkin redoing this Ravens offense. So yeah, I like the Ravens here. I would play this up to five. I have no confidence in the Steelers at this point.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Scott Bogman, Well, I mean I think Scott would agree with you knowing Bogs, he believed he might have less confidence. Speaking of little confidence, we're gonna talk about the Patriots next, but before we do, just a reminder. When you're making picks, do them in the Betting Pros app, but join our NFL contest so that you can win some free stuff. Our grand prize winner is gonna win a Jackson Smith and jig but autograph jersey just for making five picks a week and one hundred picks for the year. It's not too late to join just because it's October, because we're also doing weekly and monthly prizes too. We're giving away shop swag from Betting pros from Fantasy Pros. We're also so giving away premium upgrades to Betting Pros and Fantasy Pros. So to join the NFL contest, just go to bettingpros dot com slash ANDFL contest, or you can also just click the community tab on the Betting Pros app and join the NFL contest that way as well. But it's a great way for you to make picks have some fun. Even if betting's not legal in your state, you can still pick along with us and enjoy the ride and again. Free stuff. Free stuff is great, all right, Pat, I've been loathing to get to this game, but here we are, denw Engo. Patriots are one and three. Matthew Judon is hurt. The offense looks terrible. Somehow, I don't know how, but somehow they are still one point favorites at home against the New Orleans Saints. I don't know. I just this makes my head hurt. This line is completely wrong, Pat, and I don't know what I have to do about this, but give me New Orleans all the time in this game. New Orleans at plus one oh five on the money line, yes, please? The total obviously where you think it is. It's thirty nine and a half floating between that and thirty nine. To me, it's New Orleans just going there and handing New England because I think New England's just done.
Speaker 4: It could be, Joe, and I can understand.
Speaker 3: I mean, look how bad Mac Jones was against a very good Dallas defense, and the Saints defense is pretty good too. But I just don't know if I can take the Saints confidently when I'm not totally convinced in their ability to put up points like that. Passing game just didn't look good yesterday, has has sputtered at times this year, and man going into New England as you know, a road favorite. I can't do it if it was a Tom Brown, I know, I know. And they have no Matthew Judah. That does take some of.
Speaker 1: The the secondaries all hurt. Everybody named name Jones except Mac is hurt on this football team. It's a it's a problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to bet the Patriots in this one, Joe, But I don't really want to bet the Saints either, Sam.
Speaker 1: I want to bet the Saints. In fact, I already have. So what do you think about this one?
Speaker 2: Tell me if I'm right or wrong, I would employ you to just have some fun with it. Joe. I can't say far far, far enough away from this game. I mean, if it even gets onto red zone this Sunday, I'm gonna use it as an opportunity to go to the bathroom. It just the Saints offense does not look good either. These defenses are somewhat decent. I mean, they've held their own in some situations. But I you know, I bet the over in the Patriots Cowboys game because both of those teams play pretty fast, and it still didn't get there, even though it was twenty eight to three at the half. I mean that the Patriots, even trying to get some zappy hour match again, couldn't do anything.
Speaker 1: They got nothing. They got no playmakers on offense, they got no pass rush without Judah on the secondary's banged up is a hot mess. New Orleans Saints boocket. There you go. I'll stand on my island. That's fine. Miami Dolphins at nine and a half point favorites on DK against the New York Giants. We'll see what the Giants have for us tonight. We also don't know definitively if we get Saquon Barkley back or not again. High angle sprains take weeks. He has had now weeks, he's probably unlikely to play tonight. Forty nine and a half is the number here, plus three ninety for the Giants upset. This is a tough situation here because you know, obviously Miami did struggle in Buffalo, but this feels like they get right back on track. The question is sam is the nine too many points?
Speaker 2: It's too many points for me to bet it. I think it's right right about where I would have it it's gonna be the Giants on a short week. They'll be traveling to Miami to play down there, and I think this is going to be just a huge bounce back spot for the Dolphins offense, who struggled quite a bit on Sunday against the Bill. So I make it about minus nine and a half for Miami, but it's still it's a lot to lay there.
Speaker 1: Fitz, what about the total in this one too? Forty nine and a half? I mean, I feel like Miami's so explosive and they got held in check a little bit last week obviously on Sunday, but the Giants have had problems holding anybody in check if you like.
Speaker 4: They have, Joe.
Speaker 3: And the only concern is that the Giants are going to do their part to get it over the total. That's my hang up on the total. I think Miami is going to do their part. And look, the Dolphins ran into a buzz saw in Buffalo. And the thing is, Joe, do we really think this Giants defense is capable of disrupting Miami's offensive machinery.
Speaker 4: The way Buffalo did on Sunday? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think so either. So and on a short week of preparation and rest. Like, I think this is a great bounce back spot for the Dolphins. I'm happy to lay the points here.
Speaker 1: Fitzie and I were talking about this next game here before the show. Philadelphia four and oh five point favorites over on Caesars, five and a half on DK right now against Los Angeles Rams. They're going to travel to LA. I get all, like, you know, they got to travel and all this stuff, But forty six and a half is the number forty seven on DraftKings, four six and a half on FanDuel like LA for the upsets plus one eighty eight fits. I'm confident in the Eagles. I know a lot of people have lost some confidence in them. Feels like because they let the Commanders kind of you know, as excuse me, as Sam was saying earlier, they played down to the Commanders a little bit. Okay, fine, but maybe that's a good gut check for them. They came out victorious. Now you got to go to LA play football game here, and I think that the five is pretty generous. I like the Eagles in the five pap, But what do you think of this game?
Speaker 3: If you had showed me this total or this line in August show and told me that, like there were no major injuries to the Eagles affecting this line, Like I would have bet a mortgage payment on the Eagles here. But they have not been the wrecking ball that we thought they were going to be. The Rams have not been the pile of rubble we thought they were going to be. This is just a line I sort of look at and throw my hands in the air. I'm not sure what to do it. I mean, I could definitely envision a scenario where the Eagles blow out the Rams. I could envision a scenario where the Rams hang with the Eagles. What I'm worried about is the scenario where the Eagles are holding a comfortable lead, keeping the Rams at arm's length, and in a back door type of situation at the end of the game. So I just I'm walking away from this one.
Speaker 1: All right. So Patsy's four outcomes in this one, Sam, what do you see?
Speaker 2: I'd clean with the Eagles right now. Cooper cup is expected to resume practice this week, which is good, but Matthew Stafford did sustain a hip injury during the game against Indianapolis. It sounds like he will be fine. But just something to monitor throughout the week. Eagles offense hasn't looked tremendous by any means, but they're still holding their own. I think they've scored thirty plus points in multiple games so far this season. The Rams don't play a ton of man, but I think the Eagles offense should be able to work their way down the field easily enough. The over in this game is already getting steamed a ton. It's up to fifty points now, so we're expecting some shootout potential here and.
Speaker 1: Recovery Los Angeles, right, that's what we're also expecting. So we'll see what kind of impact that makes on this game. So if you like the over, you might want to bet it now before the number keeps move. In Cincinnati Bengals one in three, they I'd be saying that against the Arizona Cardinals one and three now, the Cardinals at plus five or home underdogs. Sam I already took this last night when I was putting the show planned together. Forty two and a half is the number on Fandal forty two at sugar House plus one seventy five for the Arizona Cardinals to win outright, So it's my lack of confidence right now. The Cincinnati Bengals. They're a much better theoretical team, but they are not a better team right now in terms of practicality. And Arizona has proven that they play hard. They're not a good football team, but they do play hard. So that's where this comes for me with the early value. But you think I'm a waft bass here. Do you think that Cincinnati just completely gets right here and no T Higgins and they just go out to Arizona and just you know, put a big hurting on them.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think you're right here. I'm not touching it just because of like that smidge percent that Cincinnati actually is Cincinnati and they're going to be most likely without T. Higgins, which is a huge bummer. Arizona again has been very plucky this season. They had it within one score again San Francisco in second half this past weekend, then the game sort of got away from them.
Speaker 1: But they have about the Giants too. Look what they did to the Yeah, I mean same thing, and the Dallas Cowboys they beat them, Like when do we start giving the Cardinals a little credit.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where, again you know, to Pat's point on the last game, if you would have told me that this was going to be the line by this point in the season, with you know, no major injuries to the Bengals save T Higgins, like I'd be smashing the Bengals. But it's with the way that offense looks it. It just I can't swallow that pill right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Look, I understand. Look, I get it. It's hard to say things like the Houston Texans should be favored, and it's hard to say things like the Arizona Cardinals you should take those points because they're gonna battle. Pat. I'm ready, I'm here. I've seen enough in September. It's October. I've turned the page. It's not that I believe in the arason on a Cardinals so much as I believe in them enough, and I'm disbelieving in what I've seen en Cincinnati, especially that offensive line. They have played terribly this year.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, Joe.
Speaker 3: I hit the Cardinals when I first saw this line on Sunday Nights. Here's the thing, Joe, I think there's a decent chance we don't see Joe Burrow play this game like, in which case this line probably winds up being something close to a pick him. I mean, Burrow is just so clearly compromised right now, and it seems like coaching malpractice to keep running him out there when like he can't move in the pocket at all. And I just wonder if this is the week where Zach Taylor finally makes that concession and decides to do that, and if so, like, I want to be on this line before that happens. So even if Burrow does play Joe you said it, I mean Jonathan Gannon, Yes, he was a lightning rod for jokes and everything with his lesson inspiring inspirational speech before the start of the season. But man, like he's got these guys playing so hard you have to at least admire it. Like they are not gonna roll over for teams.
Speaker 1: It appears they are not, all right. The New York Jets one and two had the Denver one in three. Right now New York is one in three now two pardon me, three point underdogs right now. The New York Jets are going into Denver. That feels right. Forty's the number that feels right plus one thirty five for the Jets to win. Intriguing to me. But again it's the confidence of like, I know Zach Wilson did some things better, but still made enough mistakes where he gave the game away and the game got away from them. Pat, do you see any value here at this one? Now? I know Sam was running away from games, this is the one I'm running away from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do see value.
Speaker 3: I want to bet the Jets on the money line, and because I still have a lot of faith in that defense, and I don't have a lot of faith in Zach Wilson. Although he did play better against the Chiefs on Sunday night, However, he is running into a Denver Broncos defense that nursed the Chicago Bears offense back to good health on Sunday, at least until you know, the Bears got into their mistake prone ways again in the second half. But I don't know what to believe in with Denver anymore. Like, I just don't think there's a lot to like here with them, and I think the Jets defense is gonna take it to them. So yeah, I want I want to bet the Jets. And we haven't seen Denver like do anything with home field advantage either this year. Like I mean, losing to the Raiders, losing to the Commanders. Yeah, give me the Jets here.
Speaker 1: By the way, that number for the Cardinals game is already at three, So if you like it, you better get it at Sugarhouse A plus five while it's still up there, because that's not gonna last much longer. Sam, again, this one scares me. Does it scare you?
Speaker 2: No? I'm with Pat. I think this is my sort of second big conviction play here. Going with the Jets. I think their defense is absolutely legit. Their raw numbers are not phenomenal, but when you consider the opponents they've faced in Dallas, Kansas City, and Buffalo and what they've done to sort of hold those offenses in check, I think it's incredibly impressive. Again, Pat mentioned it. We saw what the Broncos defense can do for one poor offense in Chicago, and I think they'll do the same thing for a Jets offense that again didn't look out of sorts and has, in my opinion, some better playmakers on offense as well.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the next one here. I got the Kansasity Chiefs taking on the Minnesota Vikings. The number for this one's fifty two. Minnesota's defense is not great. We know that just because they beat the Carolina Panthers. I'm not getting all crazy about that Minnesota six point underdogs. I love a home underdog, but I don't know if I love them this much. Here your thoughts on this one, Kansas City and Minnesota, Sam.
Speaker 2: I'm laying the points with Kansas City. I think their offense again played not great against the Jets on Sunday Night Football, and the Vikings defense is not as good as the Jets defense. I think that the Kansas City Chiefs sorts are just gonna roll over them. Brian Floras Blitz is a ton, and I think Patrick Mahomes will be able to take advantage of the one on one receivers with those Blitz packages coming fits.
Speaker 1: Do you see this one the same way?
Speaker 3: I don't really see any betting value here, Joe. Maybe the over might intrigue me to some degree, but I don't. I don't like either side.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have it. Let's get to the last two games we have here. A big one Sunday Night Football, Dallas Cowboy, San Francisco forty nine ers. They're in San France and Franz three and a half point favorites in this game. Forty five and a half is the number Dallas to win outright? Plus one sixty five? All right, here we go. Dallas rebounded. Now, Micah Parsons will check on his healthy and rolled his ankle in that game Sunday. But Dallas defense bounce back in a big way after a disappointing game. Dak Prescott's already got it on his craw about the San Francisco forty nine Ers. He already heard stuff after the game last night. So here we are, forty nine Ers undefeated Dallas three and one, pat. How do you see this game?
Speaker 3: I see it as a great game that I do not want to beat Joe and I just like I think the line in the total are spot on. And maybe Dallas has shown a few more blemishes than San Francisco has to this point. But let's not forget Dallas really should have beaten the forty nine ers in San Francisco in the playoffs last year. Like I thought, the forty nine Ers were lucky to escape that game with a win. So I think these two teams are still reasonably even matched. I think maybe the forty nine Ers are a little bit better, but I don't want to lay three and a half to the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough to me, this is a fun anytime touchdown score one like you're looking for some individual props maybe I mean CMC scoring a touchdown feels like a lock every single week, Sam, But what do you think about this when any early value? See gonna wait and see how it unfolds.
Speaker 2: I'm with fits here, I'm gonna wait on it. I don't think that San Francisco will get down to minus three, but if it does, that's when I would certainly jump on it. I think it'll stick right around three and a half for the majority of the week, unless we again hear something with potentially Michael Parsons. I think he could cause that to obviously move in in favor of the forty nine ers. But I'm laying off it for right now and just looking forward to a great Sunday night football matchup.
Speaker 1: Last one Monday night football. Your Packers Boys are go ahead and taking on the Las Vegas Raiders. The Raiders can get a plus one and a half over on fan Do we get Green Bay a plus one over on DK? Right now? Forty three and a half is the number. This one's very tight here, Sam, I don't know about this one. I'm not sure exactly why this line is where it is because I'm far more confident in green Bay than I am in Las Vegas. But what do you think?
Speaker 4: I agree?
Speaker 2: And Green Bay has a lot going for them. Obviously, played on Thursday night this past week and are playing on Monday night this upcoming week, so they get eleven days of rest, eleven days of preparation for Las Vegas. It could be enough time for Luke Musgrave to clear concussion protocol. Hopefully they get Eldon Jenkins back, Alexander and Defandre Campbell. So the health is definitely trending in the right direction with that extra rest, excuse me, extra rest. Las Vegas is just eighteenth and pressure eight this year, so I don't think we see quite the reckoning on the Packers offensive line that we saw against Detroit Thursday night. So I love Green Bay in this spot. I'm laying the one and a half points with them.
Speaker 1: Pat your thoughts on green Bay Vegas. To close it.
Speaker 3: Out, I'm going to continue my season long fade of Josh McDaniels and the Raiders, and like I do think green Bay is the better team. And even though I'm assuming that Jimmy Garoppolo is going to be back from his concussion for the Raiders this week, Like, are they going to have a home field advantage because green Bay fans travel really well, I suspect there will be. This is going to be like a neutral site game, and I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Take too much out of them lose it against the Lions. I think the Lions are a very strong football team this year, very hungry football team too. So I'm with you, guys. I think Green Bay is the confident one. And remember everybody, make sure you set those line alerts over on your Betting Pros app so you know when on the line movement happens. You can set game notifications for specific games, and this is one that also might be changing as more people have time to think about it. A lot of these lines are going to change in the next six days, so stay on top of it. Download the Betting Pros app right now. Don't forget. If you have iOS, you get three free days of Premium Betting Pros when you download that as well. So set those game notifications and those line alerts. Don't forget to drop a comment below what are you in on this week in week five and your early values. We want to hear from you and if you subscribe to the channel when you make that comment, you just might win yourself. An Odell Beckham, Jersey. Thanks to us here at Betting Pros. Join our NFL contest Bettingpros dot com slash and FL contest. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Pat and say I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast.
Speaker 1: Follow us on x and TikTok at betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros