Speaker 1: Hello, through guys. I've been trying to get Drew to do the fucking episode for I know, but you're not here.
Speaker 2: You were not here. You're like in a different world. Are you watching a movie right now? I can hear it, Like it's like very obviously, like you haven't.
Speaker 1: Do you have it? Can you hear me? You have it at full volume? I said volume right, turn valume?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So if you are watching the episode right now, you have fully lost Drew to the Apple Vision pro.
Speaker 1: He got his.
Speaker 2: He literally landed yesterday and got home and immediately wet and picked it up.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm not using grinder right now.
Speaker 1: They've grinding on nothing.
Speaker 4: Can I use it? Can I see? Can I see?
Speaker 1: Is it actually on? Oh? I forget that. I can't see what this thing?
Speaker 3: It should be above your head right now. Actually like an omnipresent being the grinder app in four K.
Speaker 1: It's so funny though, because like it's not calibrated. It's so hard to use this.
Speaker 3: Can you look at the control screen and drag down and stop my screen recording?
Speaker 1: Actually like literally can't go to on.
Speaker 3: Screen and then look at the compatible apps folder. Oh yeah, I got Grinder. The Church app, and I got Scruff, which warns you of the bears in your location, so you don't go to grind right now. Yeah, I was like, do I make an account to like make a bit? But it scares me?
Speaker 4: Is scruff a real thing?
Speaker 1: Dude? This is insane because it's huge.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, actually maybe I need one of these because it's fully covering Kai right now.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of my ideal lifestyle setup. So instead of talking.
Speaker 4: Change in the settings, if you would you change it, because I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I mean it's nice looking at Kai sometimes, Yeah that matter if I could just like, she's.
Speaker 4: Squishing me, she's changed, she's picking me up and throwing me out. The way when you.
Speaker 1: Throw someone away, can you do that? Does not have that option.
Speaker 3: You can't drag people out.
Speaker 1: So what's the point I can't get rid of Kai?
Speaker 4: You don't want to dress me up put a little crown on me or something.
Speaker 2: Now I want to dress you up in stripes and put you in a nice room that has bars around it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Drew came back from the airport immediately went in golf.
Speaker 2: The and he's literally been using it for like twelve hours. He came home, he didn't even eat a meal. He used it for three hours and then knocked out, so he has eaten he's already going on a hunger strike because of.
Speaker 3: His apple lost.
Speaker 2: Well, I still looked terrifying through it, like it's so ugly.
Speaker 3: You know. The thing is is like how am I supposed to eat? Like if the food Like I've been eating digital food in here, and I'm just confused because like y'all are saying I'm not eating, but I'm literally eating plates of food in here.
Speaker 1: But that's not like going to your physical body, Like can you feel this? No, I was touching you?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Are you that disconnected already?
Speaker 3: I'm like, so just ship And it's like I'm on, did he.
Speaker 1: Take it off? And He's like, guys, I don't know if I can do the real world anymore. It feels so weird.
Speaker 3: No, unronically, I like wore it for like two hours and then I took it off to go hang out with my friends because like I need social time because this will become a problem if I don't. And when I took it off, like I literally felt like I entered the simulation when I took it off, like real realities frame rate was like freaking me out and my eyes had to like readjust to real life. It was so creepy. But y'all, this shit is actually un ironically like goaded with a sauce, and like I don't know if I'm actually gonna use it very regularly, but it like is giving. In two or three years, this actually will be something everyone uses and we won't have phones in our hands anymore because I can just text in here, I can watch my movies, I can scroll it.
Speaker 1: Like actually so inconvenient to have that big ass thing on your head.
Speaker 3: In two to three years, like that's what I've said, it'll be like normal, Yeah, yeah, it'll it'll be glasses, or it'll be contacts, or it'll be smaller.
Speaker 1: Contact to be insane.
Speaker 2: I genuinely don't think any of us will be alive for the by the time that's a thing. There's like no way they can't even make this work without like a big battery pack yet, so I don't know they would put it in our eyes.
Speaker 3: Literally, technology is like exponentiating like it's going so.
Speaker 2: You're like actually not even doing the episode right now, you're like playing that.
Speaker 4: I can't wait for like next episode Drew sits down and he's like, I just haven't felt connected to my body recently.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I was saying, like, Drew already does such a good job of isolating himself.
Speaker 1: We've lost him. Like this is it. We have fully lost him. It's already like a miracle when he comes out to parties or social events with us.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a part of like the mysterious allure that I have. Like when I go out, it's like a unicorn siding. It's like, oh my god, he went out, and that's all a part of my devious plan. It's like, you you can't spread yourself too thin. What you have to do is you have to one make yourself mysterious to only go out so often because you don't want to overexpose yourself because like when people see you, it's like a treat. But when you go out every single time someone invite two out, it's like, oh, this is the face I see every single time. But it really just works for me because I feel special.
Speaker 1: That is a gorgeous, gorgeous way to dress up your social anxiety.
Speaker 2: I will say, it's a gorgeous gown for your social anxiety.
Speaker 3: Gounce gowns. Got well, I want to be the first person to have sex in my Apple vision.
Speaker 1: I'm sure somebody's fucked in those already.
Speaker 4: I'm KBHD definitely already fucked with I just doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they recorded it from the eighteen cameras that are on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They actually the porn on this shit is going to go crazy once they start like capturing porn with the cameras on here, because it's literally three D, Like the photos are so crazy. Okay, I'm going to take this shit off because I can tell it and it's actually getting upset.
Speaker 2: I'm not upset, it's just so darring to have to talk to you with that on. Like I literally feel like I'm not I can't talk to you. It's like the same as when you can tell somebody sending out a serious text on their phone, so your animal brain is already like I shouldn't speak to them because they're occupied. That's what that feels like. It feels like I walked into a room and you were on a call, and I was like, oh, and I kind of just stand there waiting for you to finish the call.
Speaker 3: I was saying, like I literally feel invisible when I have it on, like I literally like I can't describe the feeling, but I feel like I can like play little tricks on people and like pull their pants down and like give Kai head. Oh what Oh I thought you had the vision pro on. I didn't know you could hear me.
Speaker 1: No, you can still hear with it on. Ew dude.
Speaker 3: Ew.
Speaker 2: Kai has like a permanent like open mouth when he's trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: Hold on video of this for everybody. We need to insert my footage of everything else I seen.
Speaker 1: So embarrassing, like every relationship. Oh he did I just.
Speaker 4: I just locked it. I don't know your code.
Speaker 3: I'm not telling you my code.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: You can see behind the glass and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's squishing something.
Speaker 1: Oh he's sing something.
Speaker 3: Now we can't record that.
Speaker 1: What do you hear? You're cooking? Are you playing cooking?
Speaker 2: Mall?
Speaker 1: Are there any games on it yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a bunch of All I.
Speaker 1: Care about is Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Like if I could play Fortnite on that, I would be so fucking happy, because you know how often I'm laying flat in my bed and I'm like, God, I.
Speaker 1: Wish I could play Fortnite. But I don't want to have to sit up.
Speaker 3: Someone will probably like release because someone just released like a YouTube app because YouTube said they didn't want to put their like they didn't want to develop an app slash, they didn't want their app even in the app Store for Apple Vision proces.
Speaker 1: You have to use it their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just have to use it in Safari. But someone, like an indie developer made a YouTube app that you can download and just have it so you don't have to go to YouTube dot com every single time, which is cool. So someone will probably figure out a way to like cloudstream Fortnite to this in the next two weeks because you can also download like the Steam app and play all your Steam games with the controllers. So it's like pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure because is it YouTube owned by Google, So I'm pretty sure YouTube probably doesn't want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just Apple has such an awful relationship with all of their developers anyways, like they're they like I think it's like they take like fifty seven sins per dollar transaction, so like app developers, that might be like, I think you have to if you don't make fifty seven since per transaction, you actually lose money.
Speaker 4: Tackle.
Speaker 3: It might be like thirty three or thirty seven since per dollar, which is fucking cool.
Speaker 1: Crazy, It's so funny.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to watch that video of the guy at the wedding whereas nuts pop out.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like the best video of all time. Challenge what's crazy? Well start it here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's crazy is like, uh, because it takes videos in three D, right, so like moments like that in the future will be captured where you can like see the nuts, like they'll like jump out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll like flot towards you like three D. And this is the first thing I've used where the three D is actually really good. Like the three D glasses and the three D TVs we had were so busted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I remember or I don't remember last night when you let me use it and like sit in like the Salt Flats thing. It actually was freaking out because I was like, damn, I do want one, like I do want one now, but I just wouldn't find any use for it. But I will say, like sitting and watching TV on it was so insane.
Speaker 2: I saw somebody who did a review on TikTok and they like they immediately were getting like red marks around their face. What's crazy is this is going to like change the form of people's faces because our faces are like so I think, like mouldible.
Speaker 1: And it's fully going to like change the shape of your past.
Speaker 4: Because isn't that the whole thing with mewing, Like if you're a kid and you do it, it actually can affect your face.
Speaker 3: We watched this mewing documentary. It was fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Need to finish that.
Speaker 3: The dad or the son of the father literally like has this he like invented the technique or popular popularized it. But the dad, so the grandfather, the old fucking man, was literally experimenting on his children. So he was like yeah, and he was like, okay, this one mewed right, and they have a successful career. This one mewed, Okay, they have a semi successful career. This one didn't mewe at all, and like our techniques kind of sucked. And he's like beaten, ugly and like has an awful career and he just like went through like how like mewing completely like changes people's lives, like.
Speaker 1: Fully just experimenting on their kids to perfect the art of mewing.
Speaker 2: And it's called the Open and their whole thing was that the grandparents, like the older couple, feel like they grew up relatively normal because they had like narrow and long faces, and they wanted to see that if their kids kids were more structure like structured faced people, if they their lives would be different. And it kind of proved a point because literally, the guy who coins mewing online is super fucking successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he has like a crazy practice and like also all like orthodontists in the world fucking hate him and think his like they like try to constantly destroy him and bring him down because like, if you have kids mewing from a young age, they won't need orthodontics later in life. And like, part it's partly that and also like his orthodontic practices are like so cutting edge and different that like, and he has the keys to the knowledge, so he's not going to teach this shit out, So it's like proprietary technology that like, so he's stealing all these clients from everyone.
Speaker 2: It literally has a he makes a thing to put in kids' mouths to help them form like mewing techniques. Yeah, like it's not like him explaining it to children, like he was showing we really had to finish it because I want to know exactly what happened, because they were making it seem like they were like orthodontics fucking hate me. Like when I go to dinner parties, I do not say what the fuck I do because it starts bad conversations with other people who work in dentistry because he's just anti classic techniques because he thinks like he is kind of against brace's, it was seeming because braces will pull your your job back and then further your necessity for orthodontists because you want to fix those kind of things, so you go to whatever. It was so weird because he literally has like a little contraction and the dad was like, yeah, you know, the first one I made didn't really work, and one of them mentioned like a shock or an alarm, and me Andrew were like, what the fuck was happening in that house?
Speaker 3: They were like Frankie signing that kid do this new mewing technique that I found is where you suck like a lot of dick so you give like a lot of head and it apparently like makes your face shape really good, So like you need to get on it, and you need to get on it. I'm the only person with the penis in the house right now, so like, y'all like get to it. Like, apparently it's really good for your face shape.
Speaker 1: You gon to let him say that about you. He said, he's the only person.
Speaker 4: I've noticed a lot of, you know, bone development in my face. So I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I disagree. You think it's working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like giving Drew the type of head where he has to wipe his ass after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, period, period. So let's talk about it. Let's talk about how both Enya and Kai abandon me at the fucking airport. Oh my god, I cannot believe I have awful friends in my life. Like I was just it was literally so scary, wet and cold, Like I was so cold and frail and little and like brittle, and it was just so scary for me.
Speaker 2: And like that's how I used to feel at the beginning of always having to take a car home. I was always like, Wow, this is so awful, but for me, I'm just better. So it gave me the sense of inde pendance where I was just like I can get myself home now I don't need to rely on other people because I'm an independent woman.
Speaker 3: Well, it takes a village to raise something like me, and I just don't have that I thought I had.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will say, I forget your seventeen. So I would be scared and alone at the airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was really scary. It was honestly dangerous. I actually fucking drewski was on my flight, which is so late. Yeah, I wanted to go up to him and take a picture with him to like put on here. But I was so scared of him, Like I was like so scared that he would like body me and be like absolutely not. And I don't know how to approach people like that and be like can I get a picture? Like I don't. I just don't know how to. I don't know how. I don't think I've.
Speaker 1: Ever asked anybody for a picture, so I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have insert the Tyler the Creator picture in video, But you.
Speaker 2: Didn't even ask for that, You just like did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like went up he like pointed at me. Yeah, it was a vibe. It was a whole fucking vibe. But yeah, I was so brittle. It was scary. It was after a turbulent flight too, and I was just like, oh, I'm so glad I have my friends to rely on to get me through this hard time. And they just abandoned me. And it was scary. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was at the mall, so it was fucking it.
Speaker 4: I looked at the time and it said an hour and fifteen minutes because the trees were falling.
Speaker 2: Down because there was night and you had to go through fucking a tornado to get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to pick up a friend from the airport already.
Speaker 2: Also, that would have been the third day in the row. I was at the airport. Not a chance someone like me. I'm sustainable. I'm just like, wow this.
Speaker 1: Kind of day.
Speaker 3: And they were driving my car.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was driving my rental. I have a rental, guys, because I don't have a car. I don't have a freaking car. I need a car really bad. I need someone to give me a car, like I need somebody to just I need to win a car and like some sort of radio show or something because I can't decide on a car.
Speaker 3: Was that documentary Don't take your hands off the car or whatever?
Speaker 1: Hands on a hard body yeah, that's you need to don't take your hands off that car. That's where I almost said, beauty beast. Okay, I'm like actually having a stroke.
Speaker 2: Well, the other night, I genuinely before I went to sleep, I had a crazy heart rate and I couldn't breathe and I was so out of breath and I was trying to talk and I couldn't talk, and I actually thought I was having a stroke. And I was like, dude, oh my god, all the puff bar, all the jewel, all the smoking is catching up to me in this moment.
Speaker 1: I'm literally about to pass away. And guess what I did. I still took it into my puff bar and went the fuck to sleep because I was like, what am I gonna do? Like, I can't stop it now. If it's already catching up to me, I might as well keep pushing.
Speaker 4: Do you.
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 2: This at this point it's literally just an oral fixation, like this thing does What does that mean?
Speaker 1: That's what you wish I had for you?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's I just I can't stop putting.
Speaker 3: Things in my mouth period.
Speaker 2: But yeah, uh it does literally nothing for me. It's just my baba, Like it is like it's my past fire.
Speaker 1: I just need it.
Speaker 3: Can we wrap this up because I need to go use my Apple Vision.
Speaker 1: Bro, are you serious? We haven't even been going for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: That is twenty minutes too long. Yeah exactly, Like I need to get back there. You know what's freaking out.
Speaker 2: Is the data collection on that is probably fucking insane because every time you put it on, the cameras are on and they're collecting everything, Like.
Speaker 3: They scan your retinas and you unlock it with your retina, Like I don't have to type in a pass code when I get in there.
Speaker 1: It literally like Fortnite.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, but I realize we're Mark Jacob's barbies. Yeah yeah, we uh. We got flown out to New York just something like like and interviewed a bunch of celebrities that like actually really liked us and like wanted to like know more about us. Sofia Coppola recorded me on her vlog camera. It was just like it was just like a big moment for Yeah. No, I was shitty.
Speaker 1: See she is the one person in all those videos that I like it.
Speaker 3: I think it was our first one.
Speaker 2: Very rarely get starstruck, and I knew we had gotten a list of everybody we were going to be interviewing at the show, so I knew I was gonna see her, and I didn't think anything of it. Of Course, i'd like adore her to the fucking bone, but I really didn't have a second thought about meeting her because I don't usually get starstruck. It didn't help that she was the first person we interviewed of the day.
Speaker 1: We had just gotten there and immediately the.
Speaker 2: Team was like, hey, uh, you want to just get your interview with Sofia over with.
Speaker 1: I me and you, like, I don't eve think we had a at each other.
Speaker 3: You can literally visibly see me shaking in the clip, like I was literally like stimming and rocking back and forth. I was shitting fucking bricks because she's literally like gooded, Like she's literally top twenty director, top fifteen director all time, if not top ten all fucking time. She's literally one of my heroes. And then there was Chloe, Miss Chloe seven year.
Speaker 1: We literally I like it was, I was so.
Speaker 3: So scary, like like she.
Speaker 1: Just had more important. These people work to me until that moment exact really dark exactly because they're.
Speaker 2: All people who obviously, I feel like I've even spoken about how much I adore Chloe on the podcast, but again, I didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 1: I felt like my mom was about to punish me.
Speaker 3: She just has like this aura, like this energy around her that like it's it's like the Playboy CARDI aura where like people are making jokes online, like he just has aura that like people are attracted to.
Speaker 2: Universary, Happy, beloved and every.
Speaker 3: It's literally like that time's fifty thousand for me, Like it was so spooky, and like I don't belong next to her, like I don't belong in the same room as her, Like I make poop jokes for living, so like honestly, like even getting to share those like very few little words with her was like very special and magical to me, and like, uh, it was very very amazing. And she also is one of my goats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so awesome.
Speaker 3: Who else did we do?
Speaker 1: Debbie Harry?
Speaker 3: Debbie Harry, which she was insane, which.
Speaker 2: Was she could not read our vibe, which makes sense, Like it's also shocking when people, I guess it makes sense when people see us and immediately think.
Speaker 1: We're a couple.
Speaker 2: But she was the first person ever that we interacted with, and that was one of her first questions.
Speaker 1: She was like, are you guys a couple or something? And that kind of caught me off guard because no one ever asks us that. I feel like people just assume it and keep it pushing. And when she asks that, I feel like it, we gave a funny response actually no, it got caught, but we were literally like, no, we've just been friends for like a really long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then I asked Dakota Fanning if she was or not if she was Coraline. I was like, why are we not talking about you being Coraline? Like you're literally Coraline, like Coreline Duff And she really liked that.
Speaker 2: She was the nicest person on the planet. Everybody was like, fucking awesome, And that was a.
Speaker 1: Sweet experience and I hope we get to do it a cat.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see the edit that made me cry? I cried to a Fortnite edit, so I think I really need to I haven't been playing as much because this was This was crazy, the fact that this made me cry. We don't have to play the whole thing because it'll get copyrighted. About the show jur did you see my close friend's story, Kai, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think I saw it. Fuck, I'll show.
Speaker 1: You too, but we're gonna have to cut it.
Speaker 2: You know why it made me cry because multiple things. One, I fully do use Fortnite as an escape from my reality and to disappear. Also that like fucking feed Bridger song, you could put any clip to that and.
Speaker 1: I will be crying.
Speaker 2: It's that in some other fucking song that's really big on TikTok. There's like a few songs that you could put any clip to it and if you edit it nicely, a mass crying will be ensuing. But it was making me freak out and like start to tear up because One, I have such an emotional connection to Fortnite, which is kind of embarrassing. But I have so many good memories of playing with my friends, and I got really close to a lot of friends, especially my friends who live in New York and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's a way for us.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at texting and like calling and things of that nature, so that's the only way I really keep in touch with those people, which is really nice because it's a way for me to almost hang out with them and then it was freaking me out because that same feeling is what I felt growing up, Like I wasn't allowed to go out, Like I lived a very strict teenage life, so I wasn't allowed to go out, and I had to make all these connections through the Internet with like you guys and everybody, and then it literally it's gonna make me cry again. It started to make me feel so like untimental because there's so many kids who probably feel that about Fortnite, like me wrong over that it's crazy, but like I don't know, like it's so insane to me. How Like I think about how before those kind of things, there were probably so many kids who weren't allowed to go outside, whether it be strict parents or you have parents who work late, and like you just don't have the accessibility to go out and engage in social ways.
Speaker 1: Things like Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Although yeah, whatever brain brought blah blahlah blah, but Fortnite TikTok. All these Internet used platforms make it so much easier for kids to connect and people in general to connect. And that's what was freaking me out because.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, why does Fortnite? Why is it so important to me.
Speaker 2: But that's literally why is because it just it does the same thing for me that it felt when we would find someone like Sky or Launa or somebody on the internet and you become really attached to this thing and you become obsessed with it, and then through that you find community.
Speaker 3: That's literally what Modern Warfare too did. They're like my generation of kids. It's like that's why so many people are so attached to that game and like fiend for that feeling again, is because it literally like created communities and it like phase clan og like in the Modern Warfare two Black Ops to Black Ops two era. Like that's why like young boys are so obsessed with video games is and like still arts because we like chase that fucking feeling And that's why I buy every single Call of Duty and it fucking sucks every single time, but like I make friends on there, like it's a vibe. It's so fun.
Speaker 1: Like I literally love Fortnite.
Speaker 2: I actually do think I need to, Like I feel like I've been smoking too much and it's not. It's literally Fortnite has become my puff bar. Like it doesn't give me the same head rush it used to. Actually recently playing with like you, Mason and Violin and everybody on stream.
Speaker 1: That's been really fun and it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of given it a new life because I do think I want to start streaming more and that makes it more fun because I'm getting back to like the community aspect of what games can be. But also it's freaking me out because there was obviously this idea growing up. I feel like all of us experiences, there was such a harsh idea of video games being this isolating experience, and now so many video games have so much community because of the Internet, so it's kind of like a different landscape. Like I wasn't playing Crash Bandicoot or like Sly Cooper and all those games with anybody but my siblings, and now you can play all these games with a bunch of people, and it's really crazy. And yeah, it made me cry because I just thought about, Oh my god, there's literally some ten year old out there who gets home and every day plays with their best friend from school and that's their way of still keeping up, and that's probably it. I don't know, it's like so interesting to think of something as stupid as Fortnite making room for emotional connection. For children, because it's so hard to make connections in person at school and things like that, because you're at school and there's people around, and I can only imagine there's so many people who really form intimate bomb with the people that they love by playing like a stupid game and just chatting, and somehow it like can turn into serious conversation. Like I have many serious conversations on Fortnite wh I'm catching up with somebody and we're like talking about something serious, but we're still being stupid and I'm like emoting on a ten year old who I killed.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty awesome if you ask me, that is.
Speaker 4: I can't think of anything else that allows like two straight men to catch up for two and a half hours over the phone.
Speaker 1: No, literally, it's so Fortnite.
Speaker 2: It's like one of the only things. I guess, no, because even like with TikTok and stuff, you could build community and like quote unquote relations by sending tiktoks back and forth, but you don't really get any communication out of that. But Fortnite gives me that, And thank you Fortnite. Why do I not have an Epic Games brand deal yet? Like, seriously, I mentioned Fortnite all the fucking time, like characters Fortnite skin, I like, I actually play publicly. That's why I'm gonna start streaming so I could get a skin. But that's not gonna fucking happen. That's literally never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I never say never, I will never.
Speaker 1: They never will fight fight too, and yeah that's my story.
Speaker 2: And then I did put on that song on the airplane and I started actually sobbing because it's my seasonal depression era, and I sobbed on the plane thinking about very very dark things that I won't be saying.
Speaker 1: I just really won't say them. But yeah, I got back home and I've been able to disassociate from those feelings. So that's good news. I'm running.
Speaker 2: I'm really.
Speaker 3: As fuck as soon as b day. It was good. I'm super glad I did it. It was super fucking cute and honestly, like Madeline is such a good fucking mom. It literally blows my mind. Like she had like invited like thirty people over almost every single person showed up for them, and it was just like so cute, like the relationships Madelin's built, and also like this isn't me saying like this needs to happen. But I think she's done such a good job at allowing people in and allowing people to care for Luna, and I think that's honestly, like very very important. And I know a lot of people that like kind of just want to do it all on their own and like don't want people in their kids' life. But like, girl like that kid, like they need those experiences. They need the good, bad and ugly. And I don't know, I just like love the way they parent Madeline and Steven, and like I love the party they threw and it was so special being there for her, and like fucking Madden was telling me that, like they were on FaceTime with Bayla and Jared and like randomly, Bayla is just like, uh, Like they were talking about Luna's birthday coming up and that I was going for her first birthday and Baylor was like, why wasn't Dre at my birthday? And like I was like, oh, oh God. She's like at that age where she like olds grudges.
Speaker 2: Literally, I fuck with Bayla, Bayla, I fuck with you.
Speaker 3: Bayless stands on business.
Speaker 1: Bayla's literally four and will never listen to this. And she shouldn't.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was really sweet. It was strawberry theme. I took pictures of the whole time. We got to get Luna a vision pro Yeah, we got to put her in there immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we start adapting her to the world.
Speaker 3: See, that's that's what we need to start doing. Instead of iPads, are vision prosy. Yeah, and put just straight out of birth so they live inside of like augmented or spatial computing. And it'll be a fucking vibe.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so jarring in like two years when you go to a restaurant and there's a family at the table and all the teenagers or ten year olds of that family are sitting at the dining table out of public restaurant wearing their vision pros. I will personally, and yes I will be going to jail for this, but I will personally be ripping it off of their head and smatching them on the ground. Wow, I don't believe in that, and take that away from your baby.
Speaker 3: My unethical life experiment that if like ethics weren't a thing, and I had a limited funding and there were no Moralds where good or bad, I would take a baby that was first born and just pump it full of LSD and molly and drugs and like from the time it is one years old to the time it is eighteen years old, and just see what happens to them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it would survive. It might die.
Speaker 3: No, like if you like dose it out correctly where they're not like micro do it? Yeah or no? Like macrodoses constantly for eighteen years, Like God, would the kid go to school in your Like No, it would live inside of a shell and it would raise itself essentially, like it would be put in there and like like for the first few years of its life, like it would be fed. But that's what I want to know, Like what would happen if a fucking baby was literally put in a fucking dome where it had to raise itself and like fin for itself. After like two years after it like got on its feet, Like what what happened? See it's mine? I know you're thinking. Or would it like just become this like omnipotent being that sees on sees Oh it's raining again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I asked it too, because I know you didn't get to see some of the rains, so it just made that happen. I was like, the landslides and the hills weren't enough. My girl needs terror.
Speaker 3: I need a earthquake.
Speaker 1: I need.
Speaker 3: Can you give me earthquake? What are you gonna give to me devastation?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give you earthquake. I'll get you an earthquake.
Speaker 3: I need, like I need the nuke to go off.
Speaker 1: I want like an earthquake simulator.
Speaker 2: Like, if I had enough money, I would just get an earthquake simulator attached to my home. So if I have kids, every time they're bad, the house is gonna shake and it's an earthquake.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, see, God, you're not happy with you.
Speaker 3: When you're bad. God shakes the house.
Speaker 2: When you're When you're bad, God causes destruction and you shouldn't do that again.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait there was one. Oh I wanted to show kay this because I just like was sitting in it and I thought about it and it literally sent shivers down my spine. How fucking gross this chair has gotten?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what's crazy is that it really does show like where your ass cheeks are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is literally melting and conforming to my body in like real time. I want to insert that video, but I'm gonna sing this song so we don't get copyrighted. Okay, so good.
Speaker 4: I think the copyright my.
Speaker 3: Clock, my clock, that it sounded that good. Oh my god. A lot of people, a lot of people say, oh, drew your voice, fucking sucks, you can't sing. Well, put it into a time speed and then tell me it sounds.
Speaker 2: That's everybody on this planet only me. How do you think Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Speaker 1: Had a job?
Speaker 3: Think about that?
Speaker 1: My day?
Speaker 2: You were like girls, girls think they're crazy, and oh I can fix him, but you're the crazier than him.
Speaker 3: I saw. I saw a lot of conversations where they were like, I don't know what just happened or why they reacted like that. It's because I flopped like it was because it was like poorly timed. It sucked, like I stammered and stumbled on my joke. It was just not a funny fucking thing to say, and it just freaked us all out. So we had to run out of frame. I just wanted to explain that real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I couldn't believe people couldn't catch that. It's weird, Like what planet are you living on? Are you serious right now? Right right?
Speaker 3: Well, I wrote a bunch of notes for this week for something else, but I don't I can't talk about them, so Hoefully next week I can talk about them. But what I'll say is that a lot of people have been saying I look like Conan Gray recently.
Speaker 1: I No, I don't think anyone said that.
Speaker 3: Like it's uncanny how closely similar we are, and we're both like very beautiful people, and I can see it.
Speaker 2: I can definitely say that about him, but I'm not seeing the correlation.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like that's my twin. I just feel like that's my twin, my long last twin.
Speaker 2: Well, I was getting freaked out because I keep watching I was starting to watch like Keith Leave videos and now my.
Speaker 1: Whole time just become insane foods.
Speaker 3: When I was in Texas, I literally stopped Keith Lee for like like five months worth of videos. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just went down a crazy rabbit hole. Humans are so fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Like food is so funny to me because we needed it for necessity. At what point did we start getting freaky with it? Like I know in the nineteen thirties we had weird, nasty gelatinous, fucking weird ass American.
Speaker 3: I though that sounds so good too.
Speaker 1: No, I want that thiss ham and fucking banana on.
Speaker 3: Ironically, I want jello with like hot dogs cut up inside of it, like I think it would taste good, like it's the tech, Like the jello just tastes like dog bone.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's because they hadn't figured out Red forty yet, so they were getting really bored and they were trying to make something happens. And then once we found Red forty, bitch, we ran with that. Like it is actually insane, the kind of.
Speaker 3: Concocurran so far with Red forty that we made Blue thirty and Green twenty and Yellow seventy six.
Speaker 4: Honestly, respect you for doubling down.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, yeah, well it's crazy the concoctions that I see on my fucking timeline, man, Like it.
Speaker 1: Actually freaks me out. Every three days, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like a new food business starts up and they are just like, how can we put so much hot food in this white styrofoam to go plate that it will concave on itself when somebody picks it up, Like the beginning Macaroni Chicken hot chips, like mixing every cultural identity into one plate. It's like, then we'll put on top, and then we'll put tomatoes, and then we'll put red fordy.
Speaker 3: Should I put them onto some game? Real quick? Like I have a wonderful idea that is going to make someone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to know.
Speaker 2: With the verbiage of claiming it's wonderful, what is your wonderful?
Speaker 3: It'll change the world, Like someone will make millions, if not billions, of dollars off this idea. I want to start an emoji restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you using the adjective wonderful talking about emoji restaurant since we moved to l A first real bits in the front group because he would sit us all down and be like okay.
Speaker 1: So you get to the restaurant and the menu is all emojis.
Speaker 3: It's all emojis. You point at the emoji food that you want and it comes out and it's shaped like the It's genius is like the selfie Museum or like the ice cream Museum.
Speaker 1: I will say, We've always given this to you. I could see it doing really well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would eat down people would eat down. No, but the beginning of the end for like Fusion Foods was the sushi burrito. I think that caused a rift, that that split us into such a dark direction.
Speaker 2: I will agree, I've actually never had a sushi burrito, Like if she felt very wrong because it's so.
Speaker 3: Huge, someone made a sushi pizza yet I guarantee it. Look that ship up on TikTok and there's a fucking sushi pizza on there, like I'm gonna lose my god.
Speaker 2: It's always like when it's that kind of fusion, when people are fusing sushi with something, it's always like very americanized sushi, like it's always a California roll or like a spicy tempora.
Speaker 3: They literally did it fu my baby Daddy, like my baby daddy Ski.
Speaker 1: When you see me and you're trying to see what's up and up in the club Ski, and I know what's up Sky.
Speaker 2: As bad as I thought it was gonna be, That's not like I was imagining somebody actually mixing like pizza Pizza.
Speaker 3: With pizza Pizza Bay. Hey, Pizza Bay, you my Pizza Bay.
Speaker 2: Were you a little Caesar's or like the Dominoes of Papa John's House Dominoes yeah, Dominoes, But I grew up and now I'm a PJ.
Speaker 3: I fly for private on PJ as.
Speaker 2: I was just asking because I feel like, you know exactly where some these family was at financially during.
Speaker 1: The during the recession, based on what they had. Bitch, we ran up Little Caesars. Little Caesars made if you bought if you bought stock from Little Caesars after two thousand and eight, my family would have made that stock worthwhile. How much pizza? You know?
Speaker 4: People born in twenty ten or twenty three.
Speaker 3: Now, really I hate that.
Speaker 2: I genuinely was like, oh my god, because I was thinking the other day that kids born in fucking tooth.
Speaker 1: My sibling is one of them. That bitch is fifteen was born Oh oh my god, she turned sixteen this year. She was born in like two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Mean thanks hearing during the recession, like shake up, really fucking rough. I had to stop flying private. I had to fucking fly business class to fly to New York to get Scars pizza. Like that was how down bad we were, Like it was fucked up when we were hungry, Like we used to just rent a private jet go to fucking Italy. Get a bullapasta, and then fly fucking home like all in the same day. But like we were down bad, like it was scary. Oh and like we didn't even have the fucking Lamberry guiney eurist to pick us up at the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually, like, I if that's down bad.
Speaker 3: Are so fucking classes Like it's really scary.
Speaker 2: It Actually, I'm just saying, like I'm I'm almost I'm trying to empathize with you and say, although.
Speaker 3: You look at me, don't touch me, yell at me, don't.
Speaker 1: Touch Did you touch me when you yell at me?
Speaker 4: You remember that prank I pulled on you? We're like in college, I like befriended you and then I was about this really well, I mean, I think it's time. I basically befriended Drew. I became really close knit with him and his family, and then I killed him and then I ended up inheriting his estate.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, did you also drink his cum water?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that was fucking weird. That was fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Bust don't have a movie based off of you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's called what what is it called?
Speaker 4: It's a documentary technically that was a documentary. Yeah, weird.
Speaker 1: Wait, how is he not in jail? How are you not in jail?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Technically, didn't kill anybody.
Speaker 3: You just played that led to the court. Please please, he's a good person, I swear.
Speaker 1: Oh you went on on defense for him. Oh wow, that's actually beautiful.
Speaker 4: For giving that pile of dirt backshots.
Speaker 3: I actually haven't seen Salt Bay, and I will literally never ever fucking see that movie. I don't give a fuck. I've heard enough. It's weird to be weird, and I don't care if it's your favorite movie, like it's not good, I don't care. I'm not watching it. I'm not watching it. I'm not watching it.
Speaker 1: That's how you feel about Barbie because you hate women.
Speaker 3: I love women. I literally love that.
Speaker 4: That's not even a joke. He literally does.
Speaker 3: I literally love like I'm obsessed with No, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is actually I'm obsessed with women right now.
Speaker 3: I literally like was watching my mom and sister get ready, and it like sent me back to when I was like twelve years old, when we were all in the same bathroom together, and like they were both getting ready at the same time and I was watching them get ready, and I used to like literally wish so badly I had long hair and that I could like choose an outfit and do all this shit because I was like, oh my god, like this is such a vibe. And I still do it to this day with you and then Orian when y'all are getting ready for something and going out, like I have so much envy and I just like watch you and I like am like I wish I could do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is kind of sad that men don't have any real ritual for getting ready, because that is one of.
Speaker 1: That's honestly the best part about being girl is makeup and hair and curious and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Period and yeah, periods all the blood and the toilet down the drain. But it is kind of sad because men literally need like twenty minutes to get ready and women.
Speaker 3: And that's a universe experience.
Speaker 2: It's literally like a meditation process for me. Like I used to just do my makeup for fun because it was meditative, like I just got to disconnect. But now I have Fortnite so I don't have to do that and I could just sit in my steaky pajamas that I've worn for multiple days in a row, but I only wear them at night, so it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't feel that dirty.
Speaker 2: And I just get to play Fortnite and rot for four hours and then by the time I look up, it's dark outside and I haven't eaten and I'm so sad.
Speaker 1: So then I just keep playing.
Speaker 3: Guys, can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: No? Okay, wait, no, what.
Speaker 1: Are you going to say? You can tell don't even act like he's not here.
Speaker 4: It was a joking. I was joking me. I always want to hear what you have to.
Speaker 1: Say, all right, So it should we get into some media. Do you have any syb corners or do you hate us?
Speaker 3: Oh? The moonlanding is fake? I've decided.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's just.
Speaker 3: Like I will die on that hill.
Speaker 1: I think we've talked about this.
Speaker 4: We've talked about the so many times.
Speaker 3: Well, look at the Moonlander. It's garbage. It is a pile of garbage.
Speaker 2: Because there's a chance you're being as time goes on. It's like we're your parents. Like you feel like you've heard the same thing from your parents one hundred times, but they're just trying to make sure that you're on the right track. Because when you're not around your parents. You're hearing all that propaganda that the moon landing was real, and we just want to reassure you that that ship was not fucking.
Speaker 3: Real like prolap. You said prolapse, butthole.
Speaker 1: I did not say that, not even close to what I think.
Speaker 2: You're just like remembering what it's like to have your vision pro on and what you were looking at.
Speaker 1: But that's not anywhere here. We're in real life right now.
Speaker 4: You downloaded the pink sock.
Speaker 3: App Yeah it was a bathtub girl. What is it that one?
Speaker 1: Oh the girl peeing in her own mouth.
Speaker 3: Like spring ship into their own thing. Tub girl, girl, shout out, tub girl? Did you know that girl?
Speaker 1: Shoutout? Girl? Who ate her tampon?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we need to bring her fucking back. She's are on a Grande's little sister.
Speaker 4: No one knew that they're making a Lemon Party, but it's like an A twenty four movie. You're doing like a remake of Lemon Party.
Speaker 1: I believe you. I literally believe they would. Yeah, they will literally buy any.
Speaker 4: Ship, Like after Marcel the show, they're going down.
Speaker 3: Where's annoying Orange A twenty four?
Speaker 4: I swear to god, it's there that's coming.
Speaker 2: They have that motherfucker were crazy, like the yellow of the teeth of annoying Olo of Annoying Orange was insane.
Speaker 3: Was the only one that wanted to fuck that little orange. Oh so Timothy challow May gets the fuck a peach. But I can't fuck annoying Orange.
Speaker 2: I guess you can, but you have to court him first, and he's really freaking annoying.
Speaker 1: So I don't even know if you're willing to go through all that for some coach. All right, we're gonna do fucking media.
Speaker 3: It's a wrap Jude sign up Corner of the week.
Speaker 4: Eek e the pH of the Orange juicie.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's literally fucking thirty eight. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Side bitches got beef with other side bitches. Coleslaw versus potato salad.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you need to stop forcing a Kuchi print if you're Kuci bony, it's bony.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, don't don't even putting that on you.
Speaker 3: I'm not putting that on on me, bitch.
Speaker 2: I'll serve cameltoe and the roughest par of jeans you've ever seen in your fucking.
Speaker 3: Life, and it eats every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my cuci literally eats up my fucking clothing. Don't play with me.
Speaker 3: This was me for the first three or four years living in LA Somebody in a twin bed right now posting I'm tired of sleeping alone, like they got room for another motherfucker. That was literally me, except I was never alone.
Speaker 1: Also, your twin bed was my ex's old mattress.
Speaker 3: And I still used his pillow to this day. And it's yellow as fuck and it's my classic pillow.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: No, I was just so, I was so like I still am that I took like a quarter inch mattress pad and use it as my mattress for three years, like, and I didn't buy it.
Speaker 4: I just lived dreaming. Like he's this goddamn headset.
Speaker 1: I know what he decides to splurge on is fucking crazy, but honestly this is I'll say yes to this work.
Speaker 3: I save my fucking money. I saved my money. Who want to come over tonight in playhouse? If you're ugly, you got to be the roach. I saw that means, Enya, you're the roach.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, But I live here, so I'm not coming over.
Speaker 3: I'm just like here, oh.
Speaker 4: Here, we go.
Speaker 3: This is a going to end on I've been sleeping on myself. I'm up now wow wompom all right, I got my media out if you want me to go, if you want to go, I'm gonna go first.
Speaker 4: You got your meat out?
Speaker 1: Hell broh.
Speaker 2: My media of the week is the Mick g album that's like not out yet. I guess when this episode comes out, that's gonna be out. But I've been listening to the singles that are out on that, like how Many Miles and Candy and that's pretty freaking a good.
Speaker 3: Pretty Lana del Rey from the Grammys.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh my god, we need to talk about that.
Speaker 2: I literally cried, she needs to win. Y'all are literally fucking bullying her. Why do you keep nominating her if you're not gonna give her her fucking flowers.
Speaker 3: It's all these fucking fucking evil Did you see the article that came out where it was like like slandering her and she was like, I haven't taken her serious as an artist since the SNL incident. And then they also went on to like talk about Fiona Apple and I'm like, oh, bitch, like somebody I'm gonna stab you in a fucking neck. I'm literally gonna stab you in the fucking neck. Yeah, they really do, because I think they were talking about like killer mic or some shit in the same thing, and I was like, oh, like, so you're big fucking op in. You're gonna die in your sleep tonight, and and then your wife is going to be sobbing over your dead body while their kid, your kids are standing in the door way watching your slumped over dead body in bed and your mom and listening to Born to Die. Yeah, literally, and then maybe they'll like have some fucking respect for Lanna, Like I'm not kidding. Like when I was watching all that shit go down, I was literally livid. I don't even stand that woman. Actually I literally do, but I don't stand her in the way that I once did. But this dredged up like really visceral feelings in me where I was like, oh, like this is like my girl.
Speaker 2: I would post the video if I didn't look absolutely awful and I wasn't clutching onto my flume flow. But what I will insert is I pressed my face into the sofa and there's a tear mark, and I got a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Fuck you bitch. It literally oh my god, it makes me so sad.
Speaker 2: Lana, If somehow you see this, I love you. I've loved you for over a decade. You mean the world to me. That fucking award doesn't mean fucking shit, because the Grammys are phenomenal, and you were amazing, and you were very important, and I'm very excited for your country.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Literally, she's in her Casey Muskrape's arc like it's gonna be crazy. She's gonna eat down like.
Speaker 1: She's gonna revolution. Harry Nilssen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, it's gonna be so folky too. She's gonna do it so right. Also, Keith Urban died today, which is one of the most horrifying things. My y'all dropped to the fucking floor. Rest in peace for real, for real.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the Grammys are bullshit. They're flops. You're the people's artist, you are your favorite artists artist, you like she is all time. Guy.
Speaker 2: That's what drives me fucking crazy is so many like new artists have quoted her as being an inspiration and the fact that she has not won a single fucking Grammy.
Speaker 1: But the Grammys are fucking rigged and fucking crazy, and every year. They pissed me off.
Speaker 2: And that's why I try not to get involved and I try to like ignore it with all my goddamn might because it always pisses.
Speaker 3: Me, It always disappoints, It always disappoints.
Speaker 1: Bitch, fuck you, But I would like to go to an afterparty because that sounds kind.
Speaker 4: You guys, remember when Macklemore won Best.
Speaker 3: Yes, Best, Macklemore has thirty million monthly listeners. Still, by the way.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't understand, and I understand music is subjective, but come the fuck on, Like.
Speaker 3: And ye, Alanna's not gonna have sex with you. She She's not going to hear this. She's not gonna have sex with you. You don't have to defend her like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't think she was gonna have sex with me. I don't want That's why I was saying it, but I would, Oh, that's why you were saying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think she's She was my woman. She was my first woman crush Wednesday, literally, and I still like my man. I was like, I had my man and then my man is in tune with his femininity, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and then the rest.
Speaker 2: Is I'm still just Yeah, I'm still listening to the same ship.
Speaker 1: Fucking hall of notes and like you already know the fucking vibe. Stop playing with me.
Speaker 3: My media is the fifth Element. I watched it again, and I watched it with an even more open and an even open heart and an even more open mind. And you're you're blocking me, and you're you're blocking me like like I literally cannot talk with you serving cott in front of me.
Speaker 1: Talking.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, the fifth Element. Go watch it. Greatest sound design in a movie of all time. I'm not talking about the soundtrack. I'm talking about the sound design. It's so basic and fucking lit. And I think the character's name is Ruby. The sequence of them in the airplane like runway thing doing the radio show is one of the greatest performances I've ever seen in my life acting wise, and uh, there's like Mayol Streep, No, no, no, Tucker, Chris Tucker could do that. Fuck I don't. I don't know what the fun I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say Chris Tucker could do MARYL. Street, but Mayol Streep could not do Chris Tucker. Chris Strucker. Can I shut the fuck up?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Can I shut up. I'm so fucking stupid. Hey, hey, it was so funny, but yeah, go check out that flick. It's that flick really good. You know, like Xander Zoo exists. We all know Xanders you exists. But someone needs to take the Jean Paul Gautier wardrobe from that Did you know Jean Paul Gotier designed the entire wardrobe, every single costume in that movie.
Speaker 1: For Fifth Element. That makes a lot of.
Speaker 3: Sense, and someone needs to I've still never seen it do that. I was. I was on Google till like the second I fell asleep. I woke up to the tab open, the tabs open on my computer, still looking for original costumes from that movie, because it would be so cool to say I own a Jean Paul Gotia Fifth Element piece. But all I could find was the cop uniforms on the space cruise ship, which they're not the best costumes in the movie. But anyways, movie is great. Go check it out. It's so fucking campy and cool, and I wish it like continued. I wish they made like a Star Wars world of the Fifth Element universe. I want to live there so bad. Anytime I see cyberpunk.
Speaker 1: Fucking Apple Vision prol and goes, didn't you want to go there? So bad?
Speaker 3: Literally? Actually that's actually so smart. I'm going to live in there. And then I've just been on a crazy Mackamore run like I love his fucking music. Can't Hold Us featuring Ray Dalton, Glorious featuring Skylar Gray, These Days, Jesse Glynn, Good Old Days featuring.
Speaker 1: That much music.
Speaker 3: Dude, he has like thirty albums in you. It's crazy. He's so good. You need to check him out.
Speaker 4: You should.
Speaker 1: David Bowie just like his Brave Ash Shop.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 3: People think Thrishop's good. I think that's like one of his low lights.
Speaker 4: Honestly.
Speaker 3: No, the music has the right to Children by Boards of Canada. Check it out, Dom said. One of the funniest fucking things ever. He was like, if you told me this was an AI generated image, I would believe you, like Boards of Canada had access to Like it literally looks like that.
Speaker 4: I do mine. Yeah, okay, Mine's a movie. It's called Twink Gets Guts completely rearranged.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's crazy because I saw that in the recommended after tripping with milk Woman who was left home alone for twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: People weren't supposed to know about my things too. They're not supposed to know about my phone, but you were in that. Can we cut that? No?
Speaker 1: You should to have your moment. I wish I was interbreing with milks who were left.
Speaker 3: Alone with adult entertainment star Surprise.
Speaker 4: Okay, my my real one is five hundred days of Summer because I'm in my tweet era oh fire and then related each day. I love you, spirer gen.
Speaker 3: Fucking tea. You know what your air reminded me of is yeah, okay, and yet hate and does not approve of this I at all. But I can't even oh just singing it, I can't remember okay, but it doesn't because this PC music