Speaker 1: Everybody's DJ Envy Charlemagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast club now if you just joined us, we got our co host down el Rawlings, and we also had just hilarious alcohols. So Charlemagne says that the me and Rick Cross thing went too far.
Speaker 3: I think both we are all gone too far, because you know, it's not about car shows no more. At first, if it's just about car shows and who got the best car show, that's cool, you know what I mean, but you know.
Speaker 1: It, But it was never about who had the best caution.
Speaker 2: We were just talking cars because I'm from New York and we love newer cars. We love the newer cars. I have a couple of old cars, and he's from the South and he loves older costs. And we were just going back and forth the cars and new cause not even about the start because I said cars to his call show, he said.
Speaker 1: Cost to my cast.
Speaker 4: It was never about the cars on drink Champs, Yo, aren't you an envy battling.
Speaker 2: V's not on my level, which which he was joking with it, and then he just I don't think he was joking.
Speaker 4: He was joking.
Speaker 1: He said he was joking. He was like yeah, it's my guy.
Speaker 2: And then he just kept going too far and he started leaving comments, and then he started doing everything else that I thought was a little disrespectful because now you're belittling my show, and I never belittled just y'all never belittle anybody show out there. I always say, there's a difference. My show is more community based, where you know, my ticket price is start at nineteen ninety nine. And the reason I do the car shows is because I remember as a kid, we couldn't afford to go to a lot of places because my parents coundn't afford it. So I try to do these events where families can actually afford to go to these events. There's rise, there's jumpies, there's carnival games, there's gaming trucks, there's you know, a monster brings the bikes things like we do so much at the car show. It's a family fund event. And his show is totally different, which is fine. But once you start stabbing at my show, I stab back.
Speaker 3: And then when he's not about the shows no more, is what I'm saying. Correct, He like, neither one of y'all are talking about shows anymore. And I think that's where it goes.
Speaker 1: It takes away, and it takes away from the families.
Speaker 3: Yes, but also that's when like egos get involved, and then you know, your side might start saying extra stuff. His side might start saying that stuff. And listen, man, I don't want to see nothing stupid happen.
Speaker 4: It takes away from.
Speaker 1: But it's not. But it's not over car show. It's about and then you go left.
Speaker 2: Then you start saying, oh you good saving kids person like now, okay, now I want to play. Now I want to play. And when I play, I'm not stopping. There's nothing to stop me because I'm not a rapper. I don't have to do a disrecord. I can do this all day long. So it is what it is. So you know, and hey, what let's hello?
Speaker 4: Is this because what's up with you? Jackson?
Speaker 5: Years over?
Speaker 6: The messy Yo?
Speaker 4: The feil Man?
Speaker 1: That was something you know, you think I went too far?
Speaker 5: Bel No, I think Ricky Rose went too far.
Speaker 6: Man. He was doing you a little bit too much, man, all that bad boy and yeah, that was a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: Seems a little obsessed, doesn't he.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sound like it.
Speaker 6: You know, office.
Speaker 5: Pay, they wing start working, you know, so you might.
Speaker 2: He might have just wanted his floors moped ship don't want to clean.
Speaker 1: Hello man, Hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, hey, good morning morning.
Speaker 4: How you doing the morning.
Speaker 1: What's up bro? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Yo? This is Tellowest from George's I want to talk on the Grick Ross situations. Rick Ross is an absolute sucker for hating on envy. Nby is a family man who that only gives family car shows, promotes real estate for Rick Rosster go on dreek tump and attack envy. It's a straight sucker move here in this big old man thin by himself, got other dudes recording this stuff. He's only watch his jealous of envy life for one asy got beautiful wife, beautiful family, and then to Yorks tell you like he he got to give all the mane, the all family. Rick Ross hasn't done nothing but thought but post of r I p sink he passed away. It's jealousy man, for for a.
Speaker 8: Black man to go head on another black man.
Speaker 4: Am I missers? This all started.
Speaker 3: This crazy car too far I been doing for farn lose your envy over caught everybody going to fall over carshole.
Speaker 2: You know he does have a big house. But his house is in the middle of the hood. There's a white castle across the street, and the check is down the block.
Speaker 9: Like, my god, for real, that's that's I would never lay down the street from that, man, you live in a nice area?
Speaker 1: Is white castle down the block from me?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know about checking I don't all right, that's what I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even live in a nice areak.
Speaker 1: Come on, I got the checkers down the blood Hello, this turn up in Florida, Mike, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Excupid?
Speaker 7: You're vy? You're just covering yourself man, Rick to stand his lame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I'm just I'm just here, just trying to do me.
Speaker 7: Brother, Hey, vy more if everybody just just let you know, to put Rick Robstock in his place, call back pimping currently. He's scared of pimping currently.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: See, that's another thing I said on a bunch of interviews.
Speaker 2: I never wanted fifty to be involved, like in fifty is not getting involved.
Speaker 1: Fifty is my brother.
Speaker 2: But like we got business with each other, We have investments with each other, and I never wanted to go there because they could go serious any time fifty Cars, just say leave it alone because I don't want him to be a part of It's getting so serious though.
Speaker 10: Because fifty definitely the one that did call him out about the CEO.
Speaker 3: Can't serious And I'm like your over car shows and on both sides, like don't bring in nobody's family and you know, all the CEO stuff and everything.
Speaker 4: I mean, those might be soft spots.
Speaker 1: Like you were texting him over the weekend. Why you ain't texting and say that what he texted you? You tex? He over there?
Speaker 10: You like, come on with all that?
Speaker 3: No, you hit me and he said, he said, uh, he said, I'm painting a Chevy Beage next week.
Speaker 4: What color should I do? The other half?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm obsessed, Mex big homie, you what the hell you got the water?
Speaker 4: I'm all the jokes.
Speaker 3: I'm from all the jokes when it comes to the car show. If you're keeping it about the car show and cars, I'm with all the jokes.
Speaker 4: When you start talking.
Speaker 3: About family and people being CEOs and all that other stuff, it might go a little too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So did you tell.
Speaker 10: Him that the same way you're saying that to envy?
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't see and he didn't he me walking here with a uniform this morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but when he says your seven sons, did you say, yo, hain got seven?
Speaker 10: You got to don't do everything.
Speaker 3: That's nothing responsible, not even real, but actually hit envy. And I told n I say, I'm proud of you because listen, here's the thing. If MV wanted to stunt, he could stunt. I thought that's what it was going to go to. Once I thought it'd be taking video from in the gym in the house. I'm like, oh, he call me what I when I don't even say hello.
Speaker 4: I said, don't do it, SA, don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 1: And I said, all, like.
Speaker 4: What I want to stay, like you know what you got?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, what's the point.
Speaker 10: And then now he's a grandfather, let's just leave.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And then he's gonna want his kids to go to a car show to his grandkids.
Speaker 1: Look, let's get it back to the family.
Speaker 10: They're not coming.
Speaker 4: There's I want to fight withal man. Y'all should at least come to the river man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling together, it's the River's son. I'm telling take me to the river.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Recruss and River Ross.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast logan Boarding. Everybody's j n V. Charlamage the guy. We all the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Jess hilarious and down now rawlings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Now. We were talking about Charlama and he said, I went too far.
Speaker 3: You can never tell somebody they're going too far because you can never tell somebody how to react. But I just don't want to see things get out of hand. I feel like things are getting out of hand now. At first, it was about car shows. You and Ross going back and forth about car shows. That's fun, ha ha ha ha. But when Ross started talking about family, you coming there talking about CEOs and what he didn't do for gunplay all this.
Speaker 4: Other stuff, It's like, come on, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just I'm just reacting on his reaction. That's all it is. I'm just saying. Then they were all tightened. I took a picture of fifty. I'm like me and fifty was out the dinner last year, like Fifty said, he's going No.
Speaker 4: That was subliminal, son, Yo, that.
Speaker 2: Was I can't take a picture with my guy, not at this time, son.
Speaker 1: Don't post it until next month.
Speaker 3: You always out with ship. I don't never see you post no picture, no all the time, all of a sudden the same.
Speaker 1: But I went straight from here. It's the same outfit I was with last night. Hello, who's this use? What's your thoughts? Jay? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I think fifth gave you the outfit?
Speaker 6: Just work on.
Speaker 8: Just got back in Jaya.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. What's your thoughts? Brother?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Too far? Yeah, like it was funny with all the other kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Think you got to corner no more. I could tell that something I heard push the button.
Speaker 2: Something I said, pushed the button and that ain't ross Man, I like the fun ross.
Speaker 1: That wasn't fun. That was he was. He was hurt. Man. Know what's going on with r We need to hug man?
Speaker 8: Well like yeah, like we can't hold.
Speaker 7: Your kids and that corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very corner.
Speaker 4: So why we can't hug man?
Speaker 1: I need was coming show?
Speaker 4: So now you're gonna have the security at the moon bounce.
Speaker 1: Now the kids jump on. It's called it jumping man, jumping to jump. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Lamar?
Speaker 5: Lamar?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: In the morning of the morning she talks about heavy, heavy, heavy.
Speaker 4: Lamar man, Yes, sir, we gotta stop.
Speaker 11: You gotta stop that mean Wow listen, I said, you're starting to give me fifty cent ribs. I feel like you're getting your your info from where fifty got his. This is it's going too far. Every it's going to a far you mean Google, I.
Speaker 8: Guess so, I guess so.
Speaker 11: But but you're definitely you're definitely going to far man like y'r queen's dudes like first, you know what I'm saying. Fifty and Ross, fifty came out crazy, You're coming out crazy. Dogs came out crazy.
Speaker 8: What was going on with your queens?
Speaker 6: Dudes?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: And I want you to think about it.
Speaker 2: Fifty and Ross never got along, and I never put that in between my relationship, but we were still.
Speaker 5: About that.
Speaker 2: But then and then I always kept the light with Ross when we went back and forth because I never wanted fifty to jump in so but when he went too far, I gotta go back. I got I don't know how to play. My mom never told me, you know what, you know, you're giving the platform for fifty to jump in. No, No, I told her we me and Fifth had a conversation. I told fifty please don't jump, and I told him this is.
Speaker 4: The want to.
Speaker 8: I just want to make sugar. I would be taking it too far, all right, man, we're good, but we're good.
Speaker 2: And then over the weekend I heard him mention fifty. I'm like, why, like you want that?
Speaker 11: Like what that PROMI but he but then things like that can happen.
Speaker 7: He might say something and then you know, Fifty gonna come and put the post on him, and then everything want to start over.
Speaker 3: I just don't want things to go too far with get physical, because when egos get involved and bruised egles happen.
Speaker 4: You never know who wanted.
Speaker 1: To get strengths doing what where's regress hunt Miami Miami?
Speaker 10: Oh, he's gonna bring Trick bad Ship.
Speaker 4: South Trick.
Speaker 1: He who's this? You know?
Speaker 4: Trick Daddy?
Speaker 3: Some shots on some of Walker album for no damn reason. Some walk and talk about old Trick Daddy.
Speaker 12: Look at year draft. No, I just didn't try this wins Man doing what's your thoughts bright now?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wanted to speak about the topic man that you're definitely man, you don't you didn't go too far with it, bro, Man, you're absolutely right about whatever. And actually seen the video over the weekend when the Wolves was talking about give you seven kids out there and picking up the horse poop and all that. I understanding it's all fun the games, but when it comes to family, bro, like you don't mess with that at all. Man, So I congratulate you. Man, do what you gotta do. What's crazy about I've seen the video not too long ago where uh, you guys had I think it's they suit and Marcos and you wanted him to apologize.
Speaker 4: My bad, My bad.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that interview that you was dealing with, you want him to apologize. You talked about your kids and your family and all that. So I respect it that. I mean, like I said, when it comes funny games, but like when it comes to the family, man, keep that out of the game, man, I mean, and.
Speaker 3: Gonna jump out the window every time butt necket with no parachute when you mentioned the family.
Speaker 1: No, I'm done that because you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's people think it's it's a it's a it's a button for me and I gotta go one time and simply even with ross is I can keep going back and forth.
Speaker 1: This so much, but it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Like like you said, it's a car show, which my car show is this week in Memphis, and we're doing it for young Dolph actually, so we're doing it with Dolph's company.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 2: So you get to see Dolph's museum which has all his artifacts and art and chains, and his cars will be there, key clock fifty cent.
Speaker 1: Of course, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know he wanted to clean up the horse pool. He did that part.
Speaker 1: They want to be to clean up the horse pool.
Speaker 4: He said. You said he ain't got no backyard.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah that's what he's said.
Speaker 2: But you know, Charlamagne Nosey, I think Clue played basketball on my crib inside.
Speaker 1: But hello is this? Yeah, hey Dre, what's up?
Speaker 8: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 8: Hey? So for one, I'm all the way with you, Envy, I'm all the way with you, man, because I mean, first of all, I hope it's just joke.
Speaker 5: It's all jokes.
Speaker 3: But I hope it's all jokes too. That's all I'm saying. I hope it's all jokes.
Speaker 8: But but but if it is, got the man you need to be with your brothers.
Speaker 4: I'm always be.
Speaker 8: With my.
Speaker 3: And being with you and and and being and being with your brother is making sure things don't go too far.
Speaker 4: That's all. That's it. That's what jump in there.
Speaker 8: Too, go ahead wrong with him, going wrong with him in a joke for man, and let him know it's all jokes. I couldn't saying be like, don't take.
Speaker 3: It that people.
Speaker 1: I don't say envy.
Speaker 9: Come on, yeah, no, I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say jumping with him, but just don't say nothing. Don't keep telling going too far.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting right here and money. When you got to your situation, then I come in and.
Speaker 2: And and make sure you was good, which one both of them when one would do in the back of the Yes, but.
Speaker 4: That's real, actual physical altercation.
Speaker 1: Let's get there.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to get That's.
Speaker 1: The whole point I'm trying to make.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to get there over no goddamn car show, but all both seventy two year old, okay, and then in your bed, all right.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see nothing happen over no damn car show.
Speaker 1: He's a grandfather. I don't even get on.
Speaker 4: But stop it.
Speaker 3: By the way, you gotta stop saying that what you thought that, because you right there, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna I'm gonna be proud of you, a little.
Speaker 4: LOGI out here here, proud of it.
Speaker 1: But you know it is you.
Speaker 4: You any moment now you can get that call.
Speaker 2: But also Memphis, I'm gonna have beige rage T shirts for sale, so at Time really like a beige rage and had a meter on it right now, so you can get if you're if you're a little upset, if you're really upset, if you're super dupal upset, I'm selling of time selling the beige raised T shirt.
Speaker 1: You can get it at the caution.
Speaker 2: But then then again, like I said, my call shows this week, kids five and under are free.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to go too far, That's all I'm saying. You know what I mean, because right now you got families involved, and you're bringing up old stuff about CEOs and all of that like this, this could get stupid quick, but damn caution.
Speaker 1: But but you keep saying.
Speaker 2: What you have to say is all I'm doing is responding to what boys said. That's what they brought him family, and I'm just I'm just having fun with them. You want to dance, let's dance.
Speaker 1: I can sew.
Speaker 4: So of course you Dominican. What Dominican don't know how to ser Well, we.
Speaker 1: Have Jess with the mess coming up? What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So I can jomp in.
Speaker 10: I can do my job now.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 10: Because Jonathan Majors and Megan good was spotted together.
Speaker 3: I can see you ain't been doing your job. I'm just saying we had.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I was enjoying the child all right now, bag Jonathan Majors and Megan Goods.
Speaker 4: By the relationship shot up.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 4: You, Madcas.
Speaker 10: They ain't about to be on the river Monday.
Speaker 1: I talk about some relationship relationship when we come back though movies The Breakfast Club on b eat