Speaker 1: From iHeart Podcasts, This is Supreme, The Battle for.
Speaker 2: Row eighteen, Roll Against.
Speaker 3: Wait, starring Maya Hawk and William H. Macy.
Speaker 4: Whenever you are ready, mister Chief Justice, and may have pleased the Court.
Speaker 1: Episode three, Genteel Southern Ladies.
Speaker 2: Morning, Sarah, Ron, what time is it?
Speaker 3: I have feel like I was drugged. I haven't slept that deep in months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, very confusing sensation.
Speaker 5: Wake up in the middle of the nine find my wife actually sleeping next to me.
Speaker 3: You know the feeling when you wake up from a real deep sleep and you're not sure if you're still dreaming.
Speaker 2: You're not dreaming, Sarah. You won?
Speaker 3: But how Lynna and I've made so many mistakes?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: Because you only put Da Wade's name on the suit, So your case may not have been as big an impact as it could have. But who cares. You wanted legal experience, You got it and you won your first case. Come on, downstairs, folder is almost.
Speaker 3: Ready, so is the bacon. From the smell of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, shoot the bacon.
Speaker 7: Come on?
Speaker 3: Did you put cinnamon in the coffee grounds again? Love that wrong?
Speaker 8: Weddington Residents, missus Weddington, Hello, congratulations on your victory. Have time for a few questions.
Speaker 3: Thank you kindly. I'm actually just getting going with my day here. Sorry, sir, can you hold on a minute. My husband just walked to in in the morning papers. Yeah, sure, let me see Ron.
Speaker 5: Don't even look at them, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous headlines. What passes for journalism these days?
Speaker 3: Can genteel southern ladies be good lawyers? Question mark? Question mark? This is insulting.
Speaker 2: I agree they think your genteel Ron.
Speaker 5: I'm furious. Okay, could they be any more condescending? All the other papers are just as dismissive. They should be singing your praises, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Who's on the phone, Oh, a reporter calling you at home at this hour?
Speaker 3: What outlet he didn't say? Uh? Sorry, sir? What paper did you say you worked for?
Speaker 9: Who the hell is this?
Speaker 2: Sarah? Hang up?
Speaker 8: You think you've changed anything, Lady, you haven't done shit, you stupid bitch.
Speaker 10: You're gonna burn an.
Speaker 5: Hell for this, Sarah hanging up?
Speaker 10: Jesus, saw do is your office?
Speaker 7: Look at it's not Saint Paul anymore, Sally. We called them chambers here.
Speaker 11: I love that.
Speaker 10: It's totally surreal.
Speaker 7: Your mother hung that oil painting of the dogs above my desk.
Speaker 10: Ah, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 7: It's a small space really, just big enough for a tiny couch and a large desk. But ready to be impressed. Oliver Wendell Holmes occupied these chambers for his entire tenure.
Speaker 10: Really, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: I thought you'd be impressed. Your sister's on the other.
Speaker 3: Hand, Oh please, Susie thinks Oliver Wendell Holmes is too bad fighting Moriarty to be a judge.
Speaker 10: How are the other justices being anyone hazing you?
Speaker 7: Well, no one's paddled me just yet, if that's what you're asking. But I think Warren's pleased with me so far. I'm fitting in.
Speaker 12: Well, am I interrupted?
Speaker 7: No, not at all? Come in, Come in, Sally, I need to go the good martiall Chess walked in.
Speaker 10: Oh oh gotcha. Elvis Presley just walked into my room, so I actually got to go too.
Speaker 2: Okay, then.
Speaker 7: They're good.
Speaker 12: Take a seat now, just pass it by.
Speaker 2: Thought I might be able.
Speaker 12: To help out.
Speaker 7: How's that exactly?
Speaker 12: You're doing fine so far, Harry, You're getting the run of the place. Now it's time to be your own man.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure I know what you mean sure.
Speaker 12: You do, Harry. You don't owe anything to anybody, not the chief, not the president, not anyone. Remember, you're here till you retire or drop dead. That comes with the freedom to piss off anybody you like.
Speaker 2: I'm aware of that.
Speaker 7: They're good. Have I done something to offend you?
Speaker 12: I didn't mean to overhear your call with your daughter just now, But take it from me, in a lifetime's worth of experience, fitting in is overrated as hell. I'll see you, Harry.
Speaker 13: You should see the mountain of letters we're getting, Sarah. People are inspired by your victory.
Speaker 3: Some are Others are calling our house today am to harass me.
Speaker 9: Well, that just means you're a woman who did her job.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 9: Hell, Sarah, you got a unanimous verdict.
Speaker 13: You got the judges to admit the freedom to choose should be a fundamental right. Oh, we've set up an interview for you tomorrow with the Texas Tribune.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'll check with Linda. Make sure she's free.
Speaker 9: No, Sarah, just you.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 13: Well, the group discussed it. We want you to be lead attorney from here on out, sole lead attorney. Hold on me now, Linda is terrific.
Speaker 3: Linda is a big part of the reason we won be her research, her annal.
Speaker 13: Which is why she's perfect for a behind the scenes role. She didn't even comb her hair before arguments.
Speaker 3: Sarah arguments we want as a team anyway.
Speaker 13: That's not true or fair. She had a run in her stockings. She looked completely unkempt and unprofessional.
Speaker 3: I see, so you hired me from my blonde hair and blue eyes. This is a beauty contest, Sarah. Grow up.
Speaker 13: Linda can be your second chair, but you need to be the face we're going to send you on interviews. Make sure people see you. The next step is crucial.
Speaker 3: What next step? There's no next step. We only have to go back to court if Texas appeals be they almost certainly won't, so the legislature will just try to write a new law to get around the verdict. This case's day in court is over.
Speaker 9: But fine.
Speaker 3: If journalists want to ask me questions, I'll answer them. Why is all my stuff in a box on my desk, mister Morton?
Speaker 2: I can't have political protests in my office, Sarah.
Speaker 3: It's never been in your office, mister Morton. It wasn't a Dallas courthouse, and now it's not anywhere I need this job. This salary damnage is done.
Speaker 2: Dear, you saw the post this morning?
Speaker 3: I did. Is it not being a life in stock punishment? Enough?
Speaker 2: Could have thought of that before? You know how much I adore you, Sarah. But I don't have a choice.
Speaker 3: Here, mister Morton. I think this is just a big misunderstanding. This isn't about the movement for me. This was a way to build my legal resume. Wouldn't you rather have a successful attorney working here than someone who can just type fast? Anyway, it's over now, I'm afraid it is Sarah. Sarah, come quick? What is it? They're talking about your case on TV?
Speaker 2: Good luck, Dear, nothing changes. LETNA be real clear about that.
Speaker 3: Who is that on TV?
Speaker 9: It's Henry Wade, Sarah, he's talking about your case?
Speaker 3: What the hell is the district attorney talking about it?
Speaker 14: Forsh My office will continue to arrest, try and convict abortionist, just as we've always done, despite what three liberal judges might prefer.
Speaker 3: What did he just say, Sarah?
Speaker 9: Out your phone's ringing?
Speaker 3: That's someone else's problem. Now I don't work here anymore, Sarah.
Speaker 11: It's your mother on the phone.
Speaker 3: I don't believe this. I'll get the extension. Mom. I can't talk right now, Mom slowed down. How many more prisoners do daddy lose? Mom? I gotta call you back, mister Wade.
Speaker 13: Are you saying you intend to simply ignore the Dallas verdict?
Speaker 14: I'm saying the opinion of the Fifth Circuit Democrat court means about as much to me as the opinion of my five year old grandsons. So no, we won't be enforcing. It'll be business as usual.
Speaker 3: Sarah. What does this mean for your case?
Speaker 11: Ron, Honey, would you bring me the sweet Tea.
Speaker 3: Picture and the Texas Monthly and the New Vogue. You did this all by yourself, Tom Li, Linda, get out of here. I'm in the dang tub.
Speaker 11: Answer me first.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the heck you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Sarah, the beautiful feast behind the movement, Sarah crusading lead attorney, Sarah, the woman behind Roe.
Speaker 3: I thought we were partner, Sarah, we are. Linda, you told.
Speaker 10: Those women from the group you'd beat the public face.
Speaker 3: I shoot, be suggested it might be best for the case. If you don't think I realize we have different strengths. Sarah.
Speaker 14: I want what's best for the case too, but you should have talked to me first.
Speaker 3: The case is over, Linda, Henry Wade isn't even enforcing the verdict. You want co credit on this mess by all means. They appealed, Sarah appealed where there's no where realistic for them to go.
Speaker 15: It's over, yeah, you, but it's over, Linda.
Speaker 2: Sarah, You okay?
Speaker 3: And where the heck were you wrong hiding in the kitchen? Well, thanks for that.
Speaker 2: Linda will cool off, she will, all right, honey, I.
Speaker 3: Swear on This is the strangest sort of winning I've ever done.
Speaker 2: I brought wine instead of tea, and the magazines.
Speaker 3: And man and they say chivalry is dad.
Speaker 2: Would you hate me if I said I was a little glad it's over. It'll be nice. Set my wife again.
Speaker 3: Care for what you wish for. Thanks for this, you'll.
Speaker 2: Find another job, something even better, and we'll get back to normal. Our life wasn't so bad, wasn't.
Speaker 3: I don't deserve you wrong?
Speaker 2: Here you go, and a bunch more fan letters. Those are cheer.
Speaker 11: Yep, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Serah, all right, what is it?
Speaker 3: It's a pile of death threats.
Speaker 11: Ron screwed it, Harry.
Speaker 16: I just read your memo on the McGreevy case. Well done, kid, I'm told Nixon is thrilled.
Speaker 7: Warren, sit down a second. The President isn't who I'm concerned with, Warren, christ what is it now? The McGreevy memo. That's the only accomplishment to my name. I've been completely ineffective on the court so far.
Speaker 16: You're still getting your feet Wetry.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 7: You've assigned me three minor cases, and I haven't been able to gather a single sustainable majority. Our colleagues resent my friendship with you. Who gives a crap? I just told you he gives a crap, Warren. The seven other justices of the United States Supreme Court actually make it eight.
Speaker 11: Harry.
Speaker 16: Let me help you understand what no one told me when I got on the court. You think being here is about being Solomon, being wise.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 16: It's about what everything else in life is about. Politics. Politics. Hell, yes, you were never part of the party delegation like I was, Harry, But that's what this job is, crafting decisions so you can win the votes of the other justices.
Speaker 7: And here I was thinking it was about the law.
Speaker 16: You went to Harvard, Harry, and I went to night school. You know how we both ended up on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 7: Politics.
Speaker 16: Damn right. This is dog fighting, plain and simple. Sooner you learn that, easier life will be.
Speaker 7: I had one of my clerks when the numbers woren. Guess how often I've voted with you since I got confirmed. I don't really care, Harry, in ninety three point five percent of the time.
Speaker 16: Who's putting all this in your ear?
Speaker 7: Bill Thurgood?
Speaker 16: They're just annoyed the decisions haven't been going their way lately.
Speaker 7: They think I'm your sidekick, Warren, that I'm out of my depth and running to my best friend for cover. And what do you think? I think there's some of the wisest men in the country.
Speaker 16: Put them out of your mind, Harry. Now, let me see you get a majority together on that little tax exemption case by Monday.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 16: And remember politics.
Speaker 7: Warren, Warren, hold on, how does Nixon even know about my vote on the law and order cases? They haven't been announced yet. You're not discussing our work at the White House, are you?
Speaker 3: Weddington Residents Sarah b let me call you back. I got a dozen things.
Speaker 10: I've been taken under surveillance.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 10: They're watching me, Sarah, They're watching all of us.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you're being paranoid.
Speaker 10: Be damn't being watched too. Soorahpup, but doesn't other women in the group.
Speaker 3: I don't understand taking under surveillance by who who?
Speaker 10: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Honestly, b I feel like we made our fair share of enemies.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well this is Nixon's FBI.
Speaker 3: Oh please, Richard Nixon is not concerned with me. He's busy fighting a war for God's sake.
Speaker 10: So were we? Sarah? Go to your window.
Speaker 3: What am I looking for?
Speaker 10: You'll know when you see it.
Speaker 3: I don't see anything, Be just Sarah, uh huh, Come here, sick.
Speaker 5: Bacon smells amazing.
Speaker 3: Honey, look outside. I don't recognize that car across the street. Which one, the brown one with the two men sitting it close?
Speaker 10: You're blind, Sarah, b.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the FBI. FBI agents are tall and handsome, and those look like like devians.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because if there's two words to describe j Edgar Hoover, it's tall and handsome.
Speaker 2: Jesus hey, it's just a smoke alarm from the bacon. I'll take care of her.
Speaker 7: Sarah, get away from the window.
Speaker 2: They're probably just friends of the neighbors.
Speaker 3: The thumb horss uh huh.
Speaker 5: The only thing is I can't be sure, but I think maybe that car was there last night too. I think I noticed it when I came in.
Speaker 3: Jesus, I'll call you right back. I need to warn Linda.
Speaker 2: I'll just go out there and ask them to leave.
Speaker 3: You'll do no such thing. We don't know who they are. Wrong. They could be behind some of the death threats. Those protesters are dangerous. They could have guns.
Speaker 2: It's Dallas, Sarah, who doesn't have a gun. I'm sure they're harmless.
Speaker 3: Rong. Imagine you're someone who believes Lafe begins a conception every child in its mother's womb is a person who just hasn't learned a roller skate yet. If you believe that, then you have to think that what I'm doing is attempted to commit mass murder on a scale no one's conceived of since Gangh has come. If you really believe that, deep in your soul, what wouldn't you do to me? I gotta call.
Speaker 2: Linda all right, I'll take over the stove.
Speaker 3: No, I don't need a second crisis in this house. Go take a shower. I'm okay. Hello, Linda, it's Sarah. Don't hang up.
Speaker 10: So you heard the news that.
Speaker 3: We're being watched? Yeah, be called.
Speaker 10: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I got another stack of death threats in the mail?
Speaker 10: You okay, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Someone's at the front door, Linda.
Speaker 10: If you're scared, don't answer it. Call the police.
Speaker 3: Ruh, shoot, hold on, Linda.
Speaker 8: Sarah, be careful, Sarah Weddington.
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 8: Are you Sarah Weddington?
Speaker 3: Linda? You still there?
Speaker 10: Everything? Okay?
Speaker 3: I don't know I slammed the door in someone's face. Ron, hurry up in.
Speaker 10: There, Sarah. Call the police if you're nervous.
Speaker 3: Linda. Wait, you have to stop being mad at me. Who cares If they want me to be the face of the case From here on out, it's just going to be paperwork. Henry Wade is refusing to obey the verdict, but technically we won, so we can't appeal.
Speaker 10: You kept the mail today, Sarah.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure why.
Speaker 10: It's going to be a telegram in there? You should open it.
Speaker 3: Linda, what are you talking.
Speaker 10: About goodbye Sarah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Telegrams don't come in the mail in this part of the city. They come by. Hey, you wait.
Speaker 8: You slam the door in my face, lady.
Speaker 3: I know, I thought you were alludative harasser.
Speaker 8: Between the two of us. I think that describes you.
Speaker 12: At the moment.
Speaker 3: I know, but you're not your.
Speaker 8: You're I'm from Western Union.
Speaker 3: You have a telegram for me?
Speaker 8: I should make you come all the way down to the store. You know, I'm too damn nice here, Holy Marry.
Speaker 3: Mother of God, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 11: Ron Ron, get out here, Sarah.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 7: What's wrong?
Speaker 3: Ron Ron? Read the letter?
Speaker 2: What is it? Another death threat?
Speaker 3: No, it's scarier than that. Read it.
Speaker 2: Please be advised. The case of Jane Rovy Henry Wade has been accepted.
Speaker 3: For argument by the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: How is this possible?
Speaker 3: Must be because Wade said he keep arresting doctors.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Usually it takes years for a case to get to the Supreme Court. But they can't just allow local officials to disobey a lower court's orders. So we've bypassed all the other courts and gone right to the top.
Speaker 5: Holy hell, Sarah, we're going to Washington.
Speaker 3: This is amazing. You think that you can handle a busy wife a little longer.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't want to be a broken record, but this is a giant mistake.
Speaker 9: Ladies, we shouldn't even be entertaining this. We know how you feel.
Speaker 3: Deb.
Speaker 9: You made yourself very clear, over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: What time is he supposed to be here? Bee? He's late, isn't he.
Speaker 9: He'll be here, Sarah before you finish your burger.
Speaker 4: He's thirty minutes late, Sarah. First impressions matter.
Speaker 9: He's entitled to keep us waiting.
Speaker 3: Deb.
Speaker 13: We're lucky mister Lucas considers us important enough to come down here.
Speaker 9: And meet with us. Oh please, of scoff all you want.
Speaker 13: But Roy Lucas was the first person to write about the grounds for a constitutional challenge to abortion laws.
Speaker 9: Everyone in the movement has read him.
Speaker 3: Lynda was so impressed when I told her mister Lucas was coming down. She'd be here if she could get away from work.
Speaker 9: Oh there he is now, he's so handsome.
Speaker 6: Ladies. Hello, we're all mister Lucas. So you're the girls turning everything upside down? Here in Dallas. Let me get a good look at you.
Speaker 13: All, mister Lucas. I'm beez Hearin. We spoke on the phone. This is Deb, Marga Leese and of course Sarah Wedding.
Speaker 9: You're a little last to meet.
Speaker 6: You, missus Weddington. You are even more beautiful in person than in your photos in the paper. Tell me, do you ladies have any idea what a remarkable job you've done?
Speaker 9: Yes, we do.
Speaker 3: That's very kind. Please join us, mister Lucas.
Speaker 13: Now, the ribs here are outstanding. Lucas, if you're hungry, I know you've had a long.
Speaker 6: Trip, or maybe just some coffee.
Speaker 4: So what exactly did you fly all the way down here from New York to talk to us about mister Lucas.
Speaker 13: We invited him down. Deb sorry about her, mister Lucas.
Speaker 6: Well, not at all. I'm not sure if you know my work, Miss Marbley's.
Speaker 9: Of course we do. Everyone in the movement knows you, mister Lucas. We're tickled you came down just to see us.
Speaker 6: Believe me, the pleasure is all mine. What you all have managed to accomplish here is just outstanding, outstanding. I wouldn't have come otherwise, And like any sane man sitting with three beautiful young ladies, Jesus Christ, I have a proposal to make what exactly is that, mister Lucas.
Speaker 2: Well, Sarah.
Speaker 6: In short, I'm proposing a partnership. I know how to handle this.
Speaker 9: Appeal, as do we.
Speaker 2: Mister Lucas, do respect.
Speaker 6: Miss Marbley's all evidence to the contrary. You all made some mistakes in Dallas that we simply can't afford to make at this level.
Speaker 3: I know we goof, but only including da Wade's name all not just.
Speaker 6: That, Sarah. There's lots of things you shouldn't be using these aliases for your plaintiffs. For one, Roe Doe, it's not a nursery rhyme. You also didn't present any solid evidence to support your arguments. You don't want to give the Supreme Court a reason to send the case back down to a lower court. And the brief has got to be much more professionally written. It's got to be written directly to the specific justices, tap into their biases and personalities. I know Thurgood and Bill and Warren. I know what they want to hear.
Speaker 3: So those are things you can help us with, mister Lucas.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Sarah. I have an established infrastructure in my Manhattan offices. We can write the brief on the case, get your funding money.
Speaker 4: Really, how exactly can you do that?
Speaker 9: Did hear him out?
Speaker 6: That's all right, Sarah? Can I call you, Sarah? Let me explain. When I take on a case like this, it becomes news and it gets done.
Speaker 4: Right, we're already news. The Supreme Court is hearing us.
Speaker 6: The Supreme Court hears a lot of cases, Miss Markleys, almost one hundred and fifty last term, and I bet you can only name a dozen, right. Most of them just fall by the wayside. When I was at Harvard, I wrote the first ever article outline in constitutional grounds for a woman's right to choose. More recently, I argued the Viewis case, which most of my colleagues believe laid the groundwork for your case. I've been directly involved in every major abortion right suit filed across the country in the last.
Speaker 3: Decade, and that's what gets you funded.
Speaker 6: And we have benefactors with deep pockets, people who want to change the laws as much as you and I do, will use their resources to put a whole team on this twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Whatever it takes will help you research, write drafts of the brief, prep you for oral argument, and share pages with you so you can weigh in every step of the way.
Speaker 3: Wow, we sure could use the help.
Speaker 9: That's debatable.
Speaker 3: You know what did if I weren't the only one working full time on this case going bankrupt on its expenses, then maybe you could have a say till then zip it?
Speaker 6: Ladies, do you know how much Brown v.
Speaker 2: Board costs to take to the Supreme Court?
Speaker 6: Two hundred and forty thousand dollars and that was almost twenty years ago. You got that much in your bank account, Sarah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're hardly Brown v. Bored, mister Lucas, that's.
Speaker 6: Incredibly naive, Miss Marglis. The abortion debate is the debate in this country right now, and you, ladies, are at the eye of the storm. You've been given an extraordinary chance here. I'm not sure you even realize the gravity of it. Of all the abortion cases across the country, yours is the one the Supreme Court has chosen to hear. Now, whether you like it or not, whether it's fair or not, your case is the one that will decide the issue for the next Who knows how many generations? Can you honestly tell me you're prepared to do this all on your own. Is that what's fair to the women across this country who are counting on change.
Speaker 9: Let us discuss it for a minute.
Speaker 6: Mister Lucas, Oh, why don't I just mosey on over to the jukebox while you all talk?
Speaker 4: You do that, mosey away.
Speaker 9: You are being so rude, dep I'm.
Speaker 3: The one who's rude. What about him giving us that.
Speaker 4: Sanctimonious lecture on the importance of women's rights, as if we don't know their lives at stake. This is a women's issue. It should be handled by women.
Speaker 3: I don't like him.
Speaker 4: I don't like his shiny suit or his shiny hair. I don't trust him. We're doing just fine on our own. Look how far we've gotten without him, Deb.
Speaker 3: You don't know the first thing you're talking about. We're going to the Supreme Court, the Supreme ever love and court. I spend my days with my nose covered in black carbon I have a grand total of one hour of court experience. Ron and I are going broke, cover and everything. All the expenses on what planet isn't this man of God's hands?
Speaker 4: So when we feel a little out of our depth, we run to a man for cover.
Speaker 9: How's that gonna look? It's your call, Sarah.
Speaker 13: We'll stand behind whatever you decide, mister Lucas.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sarah, Welcome aboard.
Speaker 3: Supreme.
Speaker 1: The Battle for Rod from iHeart Podcasts, created and written by Aaron Tracy, directed by Rachel Winter, starring Maya Hawk, William h.
Speaker 3: Macy, and Abigail.
Speaker 1: Breslin, also featuring Laura Bonanti as b Andrea Savage as Deb William Fickner as Warren, Garrett Hedlund as Ron, Luke Kirby as Roy, Joe Costa as Burgood Marshall, and Katie.
Speaker 9: Kuric as the Reporter.
Speaker 1: Executive produced by Eva Longoria, Ben Spector, Rachel Winter and Aaron Tracy, as well as Katrina Norvell and Anna Stump. From iHeart produced by Kelly and Kelly. Executive producers for Kelly and Kelly are Chris Kelly, Lauren Berkovich, and Pat Kelly. Produced by Tamara Black for Kelly and Kelly. Director of Audio Chris Kelly. Original score by Hamilton Leitthauser and Anna Stump, edited in sound designed by Paul Tatoskini. For a full list of credits, please see show notes.
Speaker 9: This is a production of Unbelievable Entertainment in partnership with iHeartRadio.