Speaker 1: Hey there, fan Ritos. I hope you're all having an amazing summer. We've been sifting through your kind emails and your lovely Instagram comments, and so we thought we would share some of the notes that you've been sending us. We just love hearing from you, guys, and we're so grateful for your feedback and your fun stories and even some corrections for us, which we do appreciate because we are appreciate the title.
Speaker 2: Take anybody telling me like that's actually not what happened.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Fanaridos, you are the experts.
Speaker 2: You guys are watching these multiple times. We've watched them once, all the way through as middle aged women. We don't remember that. I can't know.
Speaker 1: We can't remember what we did last week. Oh yes, we appreciate all of your comments, so kick us. To kick us off, we have a note from a sleuthing listener about the Disney World episodes we talked about about a month ago. We were wondering who played snow White since she wasn't credited in the show, and so listener Matthew Nichols asked a longtime cast member who actually remembered her very well. So this is I'm so excited about this because we, yeah, we were like, where who is she?
Speaker 2: Where is she? Right?
Speaker 1: So Matthew Nichols says, if it's the same snow White Walt scene with Joey. Her name is Lee Hastings and she was a character performer who became a dancer in the stage shows. She was considered the media snow White. He just found out while writing this that she now goes by the name Lee Williams and is working on being a stand up comedian.
Speaker 2: So cool, that's very cool. Trivia, I you know what, I've read this and I was like, wait, this is clicking something in my brain, and I think this person came through the line at the con we did, or at a con we did, or I've read it this this sounds familiar, or that something's really wrong with me. But I was like, oh, that's right, because they were like, yeah, it's Lee hay Stings. I tell my friend who is cast member? So that's so cool that that we now that we now know who it is. We know Williams is going to be a stand up That's very cool. Like from snow White to stand up show. That's a great title. Actually, let's start right to stand. I'll go straight up for her seven little stories to carry you through, Yeah, to carry you home.
Speaker 1: That is very cool. Yeah, I wonder if Matthew Nichols was the guy that came through your line and told you.
Speaker 2: This, Like this might have been Matthew if you came through my line and we had a conversation about this. Just know that somewhere in my brain it's resonating, but I can't quite pull it to the forefront. Doesn't mean it wasn't important, but it is in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: You have answered a burning question that we were wondering, and a lot of fans were wondering too.
Speaker 2: Spiring minds want to know, and that we.
Speaker 1: Have a producer. Note that media characters are the ones that have been approved for TV appearance, so Disney Disney give it a stance of approval.
Speaker 2: Jeez, we have just very strict, very strict. I get it. I think they just started letting, like ten years ago, letting you have more than one ear piercing or something. Oh wow, Yeah, you can't wear anything bigger, like your ears can't be bigger than a dime. They can't bed hangle your lobe, your sideburns can't be any longer than a certain thing. You have certain haircuts, like, oh yeah, Disney is interesting, visible tattoos. You're gonna ask, Yeah, yeah, but there's a lot of requirements if you're going to be a guest facing cast member.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right. You know, Walt was just cracking that.
Speaker 2: Wi. I was like, maybe I don't work at Disney. I was like, do you know how hard it is to everybody wants to work at Disney? Like, but I, hey, great, yeah, my.
Speaker 1: Kids are out between Tat's long hair and his tattoos, like he's definitely never worked.
Speaker 2: Who would think, yeah, crazy? Okay, we've got Lisa Kocharski. I hope I said that right. It's either or Kokarski. I was on a cruise and won a mom's trivia by one question. That question was what was the name of the mom on Full House. I was the only one in the room who knew the answer and want a trophy as a result. Thank you for keeping us young with your rewatch and Mini. So it's Lisa, Lisa, congratulations. We are so glad that we have trained you to win trivia on cruise ships, because that is an accomplishment, that's a flex. Trust me as somebody who loves to win, I get it, and uh and I love trivia. I love winning, hell, I love trophies. No, this is fun though, because it is it's it's a deep cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a deep cut. And yet it's not really well for for the heart. They would know for casual full house listeners or for casual full house watchers, they probably know. Okay, the mom died, and a lot of them don't know the name was Pamela. I bet you a lot of them don't know that. Only are fan ritos the diehearts sure that you know?
Speaker 2: She was only mentioned once in the first season, so it really doesn't make sense. Yeah, oh yeah, mom, got it?
Speaker 1: So true, so true. All right, well, congrats Lisa, thank you for sharing that story. That was awesome. Next, Harper Graham has sent in an everywhere you look of the phone? She noticed it?
Speaker 2: What did they look at?
Speaker 1: What did they see? I noticed that in season six there were two episodes that have titles including the word blues in the name earth Day Blues and Subterranean Graduation Blues. All right, maybe this was, like I don't know, because Dave was playing the harmonica a lot.
Speaker 2: They got bluesy, well, there's there's also something. There's a something blues blues brothers. But I mean it's kind of a I don't know, it's interesting, great show. No, I uh let me tell you. When he came back and read that letter, I cried, but I think, yeah, it was just kind of like, uh god, I don't know. It indicates like something's kind of gotcha damn in like a like a not like a terrible like.
Speaker 1: Not you got the blues. Jesse's got the blues. Kimm He's got the blues.
Speaker 2: Didn't they dude play the saxophone? Oh he did? What am I think that's stance, circumstance. That's why blues, birthday blues.
Speaker 1: It was Kimmy's birthday, was there's I don't think there was a sex that there might have been harmonica, but no, there was no.
Speaker 2: I think he just bummed.
Speaker 1: I was just pissed, I think.
Speaker 2: But it's a it's a it's a homophone really because birthday blues in one well not home.
Speaker 1: You have a couple of different different definitions. Yeah yeah, yeah, very good observation. Thank you for that that everywhere you look.
Speaker 2: Love it all right, Here we go We've got Bex. Bex says, you got me through some challenging days in April. Thank you so much. I'm so glad. I feel like I'm sitting with friends I haven't seen in decades when I tune into this podcast. That's such a huge comment. I love that.
Speaker 1: Sweet, that's really meaningful.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I love that she said, it's like I'm coming back home after a long time away. I watched Full House when it was on air, but I was so young. My favorite characters were coincidentally Stephanie and Kenney. So this makes the podcast even more enjoyable. A box, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, bes, thank you. Welcome to the she wolf Pack. Like this is just us. We're just two friends. We're shooting yeah, and we're having a good time.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, this is us in real life. This is one hundred percent what you.
Speaker 1: Get, yeap. Whether we're on air or off air, this is what we're like.
Speaker 2: Thank God. People don't find it annoying im. Some do, I'm sure a lot of people do.
Speaker 3: Yeh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I find myself annoying sometimes, but preach though, like really like it does. I've heard that a lot from from uh fan Rito is out in the wild that they love our banter, our friendship, that it's you know, just feels like somebody they know. And that's that's a huge compliment.
Speaker 1: That's actually a massive compliment. Like we're not winning awards here at how are you Tanerito's you're connected with?
Speaker 2: Dare you count us out in this? For a for a what is it to be? I don't know. Whatever. No, that's a terrible idea. Let's start at.
Speaker 1: Ceremony called the potty for podcast. Let's make it happen.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're muted. Now you're muted. Oh damn it, Oh my god. Even even my mic didn't want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Okay, o, body awards. The body with ourself sponsored the little.
Speaker 4: Little toilet, you know, the trophy instead of give eggs, yeah, we give bags are from Sharman and yeah, and we.
Speaker 2: Could we could riff on this for a long time.
Speaker 1: We have gone off the rails, right, We aren't moving on. We're moving on to Anna. Anna has sent us some corrections which I know, inde, thank you, thank you. Anna reminds us that in the House Meets the Mouse Part two recap, we said that Stephanie would have been in the parade either way since the whole family got to go. But actually it was because Michelle gave her crown to Stephanie and offered to give up her place on the float that she was deemed unselfish and the whole family was invited to join. That's an important So Michelle was responsible for getting the family all right.
Speaker 2: If we didn't give Michelle enough credit on that, we don't give her enough credit. Yes, you know, as history speaks herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. We just details matter, Yeah, and we stand he thank you.
Speaker 2: Anna. Michelle was not she actually was unselfish, so it wasn't less.
Speaker 1: Yeah for a twenty two minute episode that was thirty seconds where she was not right, where she was not selfish and everybody.
Speaker 2: Gone on the parade is perfect? Perfect? Uh, I'm up, You're up all right? Appropriately? Yeah, Jody Hazelwood, Hello Jody. On the season six Rankings minisode, Andrea asked how some of us fans have episodes nearly memorized, and this made me think about how I watched Full House as a child. I was about the same age as Stephanie, and my sister was close to Michelle's age. My dad would set the VCR to record it every week, and we would watch it over and over all week until the next episode came on, and then re record it and watch that one over and over. I love that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's imprinted on it.
Speaker 2: You get home and hit record. You know, IVO was life shattering it. I don't have to be home. I can record things on live television, imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I get that, Like I I watched Dirty Dancing five hundred times. I watched the New Kids videos and documentaries five hundred times, and so and that stuff. You it's like it just becomes a part of your your memories and your brain.
Speaker 2: It's like any movie. I quote stupid stuff from The Big Lebowski because it's just a stupid, funny movie. And it's one of those things that you're like, if you just watch something all the time, like you just find little random places to interject it or remember things about it. And absolutely, yeah, back in the back on the record your own video days and.
Speaker 1: You just had to pray that you didn't tape over the table, don't over it, don't tape.
Speaker 2: Over right, No, no, don't tape over it. They were often mislabeled, you know.
Speaker 1: Always labeled yep, yeah, yep, so they get overheat. We suffered.
Speaker 2: We suffered in the nineties. I have no idea. But the best part about that is that there are video that I've seen that they people took the commercials out, like the old eighties and nineties commercials out of them, and somebody used them the Golden Girls Live. When I went to Golden Girls Live, yeah, the intermission was like the little inter show. Whatever break was old eighties and nineties commercials, and it was hilarious because everyone in the audience would like sing the jingle or like because you was such a time marker. Yeah, oh that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, eighties and nineties commercials the best, Yes, the best.
Speaker 2: She had one more, one more thing, she said, and also one more quick story. My name is Jody, And as a kid, I never liked my name. I didn't like that people sometimes thought it was a boy name. Then I learned that the wonderful actress who played one of my favorite characters was named Jody, and I came to love my name. Oh, thank you. You know, it's funny. Jody was a boy's name really predominantly in the seventies. It also has a rather unpleasant connotation of being what military dudes will call the guy that's uh hanging out with your wife while you're on uh while you're deployed. Yeah, I didn't know that. Wow, And so that's a random bit of information. Yeah, Joy Sweeten. Yeah, I had nothing to do with it, but uh yeah, Jody was often was a boy's name. In What is eight is Enough? They say good night Jody. It was a boy character's name.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Wow, But no idea of any of this.
Speaker 2: It's funny because when I was young, there is a place that my mom and I used to shop at, and I feel like the manager we kind of became friends with her whatever. It's like a kid's clothing store, and she used to call me Joe or Jojo, Jojo, and I remember my mom hated that at the time. My mom didn't like it. And it's funny because now so many people will call me Joe or Jojo and it's like, I have no problem, but I love it. And I'm like, I don't think I minded it as much as my mom minded it, because I didn't have the experience of it being a boy's name, so it didn't sound like that to me. It was just Joe, just Joey. So uh. Anyway, it was just an interesting little yeah, interesting little experience.
Speaker 1: Thought it's important question, though, could you find your name on those little license plate keychains in the.
Speaker 2: Sure never spelled correctly, never spelled correctly. I was always I or why?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, you suffered, you guys.
Speaker 2: Joe Die, that's it, Joe Die.
Speaker 1: Joe Die. Yeah, yeah, well we suffered, we suffered, okay, Moon, Right along, we have Annette Gloskic. Glossic she owns the Purple Tulip Cupcakes Bakery in South Bay. All right, right. She listens to how Rude while she's baking her specialty flower designed cupcakes, and this is what she said. It truly gets me through my long baking days, and I tend to find myself laughing out loud at your commentary before and after the episode recaps, she listens into her cupcakes.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is all the crazy just right in the middle.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Also, I've seen some pictures her. Her bakery is the Purple Tulip Cupcakes and you can find them on Instagram. You're in LA in the South Bay. I am looking at these pictures. I thought they were floral arrangements.
Speaker 1: I thought they were too.
Speaker 2: They don't like food.
Speaker 3: They are like flowers, flowers, they are legitimate flowers, leaves, sunflowers, roses. You're incredible babies, cupcakes.
Speaker 1: Wow likes.
Speaker 2: It's why it's I'm looking. I'm like zooming in on every now and absolutely stunning anat purple tulip cupcakes. Go check them out because she is really a true artist.
Speaker 1: So and she's a full House lover.
Speaker 2: So now I see why her baking days are so long. My god, it MT's take forever to create that.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I'll be able to get through. This doesn't come.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, She's like, great, perfect, Oh they're only fifteen minutes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love it. That's very cool, very very cool. Thank you, Annette.
Speaker 2: Yes, and now we have Kaya Walker.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Kaya just listened to our episode The Volunteer about DJ volunteering with the man with Alzheimer's, and I just wanted to say, this is coming from Kaya. I just wanted to say how deeply that touched my heart. My great great grandfather died of Alzheimer's. Thank you to so much for this podcast, And I really hope you recap Fuller House once you're done with Full House too. Thank you both so much for being the legends that you are and for being so open and real, and thank you Jody for your hilarious sense of humor and Andrea for being so witty, and of course, thank you both for the amazing pre show chatter. Kanya, that is so nice. So two people in a row love our pre show chatter. Who knew? Who knew?
Speaker 1: That the most random part of the podcast, like idiots, the most unplanned part of the podcast. Yeah, people are resonating with this.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is Kaya. I'm I'm so sorry to hear about your great great grandfather. First of all, that you had a great great grandfather. Uh that I am assuming you knew a little bit. Is is crazy because that's incredible generation. But I'm sorry to hear about that. I know Alzheimer's is not easy, but I'm really glad that you know that you felt connected to it and that it resonated and like you said, that people find themselves and their own life and their own stories in these shows. So well, thank you guys. I feel with Fana Rito love I do too.
Speaker 1: This was This was such a sweet so to see and read and then share with everyone else. It was that was great. Thank you guys. Comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, thank you. I'm going to go look up those cupcakes right now to thank you for listening. Find us on Instagram at how Rude podcast, or you can send us an email at how Rudtanrito's at gmail dot com. Uh, let us know what you've been thinking, what you like, what you don't like, you know, all those things. Corrections, corrections, Yeah, there's probably a lot of those corrections, all the fun stuff. But we love you, fan Rito's. Thanks for tuning in, and uh, we will see you next time. But remember the world is small. The house is full of our banter. It's stuffed full of our banter. It just on and on and on, just all of it stuff the house.
Speaker 1: You can't escape our open the door.
Speaker 2: And it's just that you hear us, you know what I mean, You can hear us before.
Speaker 1: We're even coming.
Speaker 2: Well that's I'm loud. I did my friends show last night and they were like, we gotta turn you hounts. Sorry. Yeah, so we love it anyway. We love you guys.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next days.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,