Speaker 1: Borrow with me here.
Speaker 2: You know BT's so low shot on oct no real color, what we see whole game read of Baller big something.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't stand on me, own Susie.
Speaker 3: I already know you can't bother with me because up with the squad on me. They get into that. They called me.
Speaker 1: Hel Hello, Baller Alert, Ballerler, Welcome to The Baller Show.
Speaker 2: Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please make sure you like, subscribe, and share are YouTube. Paige, I go by the name of Simmit.
Speaker 4: Hey, young world, I'm your best CC solo.
Speaker 1: It's you know BT for CT with that. What's having?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Did you guys watch the Met Gallo or did you see the Met Galla pictures?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I've seen a lot of those crazy pictures.
Speaker 4: I was on Balloler's Instagram all night just watching the photos liking them. Nah, yeah, I'm just Instagram. But who can we talk about the the play play Rihanna and asap Rocket? Who were those people the impersonators? Did y'all see that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't see the how you miss Serena is pregnant with her second child a moment I did not know what the Matt Gallo was, I just thought it was like a show or something.
Speaker 1: It's a charity event. Charity event, you know that. I had to look it up. You know what the money gets donated to.
Speaker 5: Did not read all the way through there, I say, I was about say me neither, Well, who were y'all some.
Speaker 3: Of your favorite outfits of the night.
Speaker 4: I hate to say this, Uh CARDI always nailed it, she.
Speaker 5: Say, okay, Kay, was like, did he fit? Did he outfit like he came in there looking like dark Vader Man? Did he came in and looked Diddy was flying?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: He looked really good. I thought Tana Taylor looked really good.
Speaker 5: Looked so good like y'all see uh Luna's ex outfit.
Speaker 1: That I was like.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, look, if that's the theme or if that's what he goes with to create shock value, he does a great job.
Speaker 3: I thought j Lo looked good too.
Speaker 4: Let's sit on little X for a little bit.
Speaker 1: He does job.
Speaker 4: He okay for for the whole theme and the point of the met Gallaby is so theatrical and crazy. He obviously nailed it. But the throng part, like it's just it was a throng for me. Everything else was fine. Do a cat came looking like a cat.
Speaker 1: As her question? She did like every she was every time they asked her a question.
Speaker 2: Taking an example, it looked like uncomfortable in this area.
Speaker 3: She had good makeup artists. But one thing that was going viral was Diddy saying that him and young Miami are you know, no title?
Speaker 1: No title.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why that keeps going viral, but we know we know they don't have a title. They say it over and over and over.
Speaker 1: A business Karsha got some new so I was about to drop, but you just never know.
Speaker 3: I mean they show to the met Gala, that was her first met Galla.
Speaker 4: They said they work on those looks for months. Okay, Karsha made an announcement that they're not together recently. You think they wanting to go to the met gallay, babe, the looks was coordinated. Did he needed a muse next to him to make his outfice stand out? Even a ice spice made it to the megans.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, I wanted the poof though you know how she got invited? They could have made it when Donald Trump gave her that coat sign that's how she got in.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know or something like that.
Speaker 3: Her real name is iis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that, and it kind of went over there by Trump and then he.
Speaker 5: Was like, yeah, so you're talking about just the full cent podcast and they was like, hey, do you like what do you think about Ice Spic And he was like, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is. And then they played the song. He was like, I don't know, but I like it.
Speaker 4: He knows how to get the black votes. I mean, it's so exciting to see her career, like literally, within less than a year, she goes from her hood to all of this.
Speaker 1: And everybody one hit Wonder.
Speaker 4: A lot of people were definitely, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Is it bad that I that I kind of like her music?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I like it a lot. I like that song. God damn seeing her move called it was.
Speaker 3: Since Diana she got Nicki Minaj on the remix. Yeah, she's she's really popping right now. But you know what's not popping? And you know who was not at the Met Gallery together.
Speaker 1: Share in a do you know whose share is? Now? Yes? I do know who?
Speaker 2: Share is her young ex boyfriend or officially not together. Said it, boys is down a thousand points. That's what I've been.
Speaker 4: You will consider that down. The fact that he was with shared.
Speaker 5: Because remember they were they was allegedly engaged, right, and you know I thought that, you know, he would have got engaged to Sharon was having fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, want you what do you guys think happened?
Speaker 3: Because they're no.
Speaker 5: I think the friends messed up, wore off guy. No, No, I think what happened was with her friends. I think her friends started hating on him. I think she was buying him gifts and spending that blood effect.
Speaker 2: He just kept seeing the same little you know wrinkle JJ.
Speaker 4: He wanted to cut it off?
Speaker 3: Was that man?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think that was the case. I think I would think Ferrari or something like that, LEMGEINEI or something like that.
Speaker 3: I remember that because because so he think her friends and family, because you know she has kids too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think her friends and family was a little concerned with her spending habit that was a little abnormal.
Speaker 4: And you know, I doubt that it was abnormal. I don't think do you think that she wouldn't normally.
Speaker 1: Spend I disagree, because you got to think about this.
Speaker 5: I think that when she got with him and she started going out and partying and doing all those things that brought him.
Speaker 4: A very expensive kind of money.
Speaker 1: Is the point man, Listen.
Speaker 5: One thing I learned about rich people is the people around him count they money more than they count their home money.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Specially she buys a young man a very expensive sports car. Exactly, it's going to raise a red flag to the.
Speaker 4: Getting that thing. Okay, the nigga was probably a munch. She was enjoying it.
Speaker 3: It was what it was.
Speaker 1: I feel like they enjoyed each other's time. And the time had passed.
Speaker 4: The man was probably a month.
Speaker 3: Do you think he I'm going to keep his gifts or did he take any?
Speaker 4: Ain't no, baby, when you give me something, you gift me something.
Speaker 1: I gave it to him and his name.
Speaker 3: You haven't got any extras, any five finger this kind of things from her house.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't think that you never know, because he's above it.
Speaker 1: I won't say that, you're right, I don't. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's a bad person. I haven't heard really anything bad about it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think bad about it. I don't think he's a bad person.
Speaker 2: I just sighed out of him when he was we're like ship and I looked up Network.
Speaker 5: I was like, she was popping and he wasn't even part Network is three hundred million dollars. I was like that.
Speaker 3: And other couples, Little Meach and Summer Walker are official.
Speaker 1: And you heard the first right here the ball Little Show podcast. Yes, they're ski see the boy.
Speaker 4: Uh, why is that a city boy situation? You're just stuck saying just.
Speaker 5: Saying city boys just to say, well, Little Meach is popping. He lit someer Walker's live me and most of the time let people date.
Speaker 2: They look happy to the I told you, I told you anyone's happy. I think that they're No, they look happy. They look like they're having fun. They look happy, So you don't know that happiness. I think that's fun. You can have fun and not be happy because fun, you know, it's temporary. I don't think this is gonna last.
Speaker 4: I think they're happy. I think they're having a good time and they're happy. I think Summer Walker and Little Meach kind of on the same wavelength, like, but Summer seems a little eclectic, like she likes a different type of guy. Like, but at the end of the day, they're both talented, they're successful. Summer is like, listen, my kids are a little bit older. I'm outside their babies, but they old enough for mama to have a new man. I got to be outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, she don't even know how to talk.
Speaker 4: I think Summer loves love. Okay, she loves love and she's having a good time. I'm not saying no, I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: A good fleet.
Speaker 1: I've been saying that.
Speaker 5: As long as Summer Walker keep putting out these good albums, I want her to continue dating.
Speaker 3: Good workout.
Speaker 1: We got bench pressed.
Speaker 3: He's a good workout.
Speaker 1: She likes a good workout partner.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Little Beach Mantle with the chain he got all the girls did you'll see him in the club, know where he was like bring your ass?
Speaker 1: Oh she had the mask on. He did this come over and you know he's younger than her?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah is older than him. They're definitely not the same age.
Speaker 1: They're probably close. She's older and.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying she's older right, I'm just saying she's older than him.
Speaker 4: So what do y'all think about Walker's twenty seven?
Speaker 1: She's not twenty seven for sure.
Speaker 3: How do you think he is about twenty three years twenty four?
Speaker 4: He's probably sounds like it was.
Speaker 2: You remember, a man that's twenty three is very not as mentally there as all of.
Speaker 4: Them, not all of you.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't know man, little meat.
Speaker 5: She he comes from a you know, a tough background, smart family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you will, be a little more mature than you think.
Speaker 3: Well, they're on the ground professing their love for one another or like whatever you want to call it. Selena Powell is actually the Instagram model Selena Powell.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of her. I Am fucking tired of her.
Speaker 3: Helena Powe, the Instagram model, is posting herself giving a fulation go to little meetch and.
Speaker 1: Trying to stir the pot.
Speaker 2: She posted a video of I sent y'all in the group chat about oh my god, so so she said, she said the video. She posted a video of.
Speaker 5: One there entertainer's gonna realize that this girl is just doing things to have, you know, just something the chamber for.
Speaker 4: You they're not. They're gonna validate them having a good time with her. Because they're single, they can do what they want to do. But I don't think Summer giving down girl that you sucked his dick. However long ago, Summer, Walker, do not care that you gave that man oreo oral sex you much. Nobody cares like you're trying to get back in people that are that have moved on from you, like, oh I had them, we all got a pass baby.
Speaker 1: She posted the chain and everything. I said, look at this groupie.
Speaker 4: It's just whack. It's super wack. But I do agree with you BT like it's it's probably even whacker. How many celebrity men are going for it and they want to be shocked, like when she puts something out there, like I know, y'all know she's cool. Little don't respond well, speaking of oral, you don't got a sen to nobody but someone Walker.
Speaker 3: Ninety singer Maya goes Borro after her juice squirts in her hair.
Speaker 1: That was dope. That was a good.
Speaker 2: It was dopeat.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know why that was.
Speaker 5: I don't know why that was so satisfying to watch because I watched that video probably about six times.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie because it was the way she reacted.
Speaker 5: In the element.
Speaker 1: She reacted, I was like, I need to watch the six War times stay with me comfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they was comparing it to Whenissa Ray, you know, was an insecure she holding her eye and may It was just smiling about Ita.
Speaker 1: Seems like she know how to have a good time.
Speaker 4: Maya didn't. She didn't flinch at all, but she called it. She said, that's going to be a me.
Speaker 1: First of all, have you seen Maya in person? Yes, she is gorgeous.
Speaker 4: She looks the exact same.
Speaker 2: She looks like the same person I had in my wall that picture.
Speaker 1: I had the moment I thought just about go somewhere else with that. I thought it was somewhere left.
Speaker 4: So when you had a Maya poster in high school, were you getting inspired by this poster?
Speaker 2: I used to like her and Alicia Keys this something shoot up.
Speaker 1: I just made me want to watch that video again. Poster. She was having such a great time.
Speaker 3: It's okay, here's again.
Speaker 1: She looked like she was having a great time.
Speaker 3: She was well, she was just excited about her twenty fifth anniversary of her first album coming out, so she was celebrating, and I guess she had her green juice and it just you know, squirted out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm about the bus. It's time for the Player's ball, Kobe for Protro.
Speaker 2: Mama Sita shoes jersey in honor of Gianna Bryant's seventeenth birthday. Salute, Salute that super dope man. And again, you know, that's such a sad thing every time I think about Kobe and the other passengers on the helicopter. But man, you know, you never you never knew what she was gonna become. Man, you know, she was really good in basketball, and who knows what she would have been right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's just it never it never feels real.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Even you called me too. I never forget you called me and said, Kobe Bryant, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know, I was, I was crying, like I was.
Speaker 5: I was on my way, I was, I was on my way to to to do my radio show, and I was I was like, people just calling my phone and then I get alert on my phone. I was like, man, this this, this can't be real. And I remember, Yeah, it was a Sunday, and I remember I was just going to the radio station.
Speaker 1: I was just crying.
Speaker 5: I was like, and I've never cried over any celebrity passing or anything like that was the other one. But I mean that that really hurt me. So I was like, I was calling for Ari because I'm like, man, how do I even do my show? Like I never you know, I never anything. Yeah, I never dealt with something like that, And you know, it's just a sad situation because I actually almost had the chance to meet Kobe because I was in La or one of my friends, Trey Young, who plays basketball kobe daughter, was a huge fan of his, and I remember he was like telling me he was going to work out with him, and I was like, I was so hung over.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I ain't gonna be able to go to practice with y'all.
Speaker 3: Well you need to stop being hungover. Yeah, but yeah, that is that is very sad and just to your point, like for him to go and then the daughter, everybody that was when they found out the baby was was.
Speaker 2: Was going to I think that was that bothered me. Everything bothered me. The conditions of the day. I haven't been on the helicopter ride since and I would go on helicopter rise of. I haven't been on a helicopter since. Even though it's a safe way to travel, it's just it just really bothered me.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: On the brighter note, Lebron James versus Steph Curry, who y'all got?
Speaker 1: We got Steph Curry. I love Lebron James.
Speaker 5: I'm a Lebron James fan, but I'm also a Steph Curry fan because guess what, I think the words gonna get another championship.
Speaker 1: You're wrong, You are so wrong. You're wrong. Why am I wrong? Here's in six And if you want to put some money up, do it on camera.
Speaker 4: How much money I got?
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 3: You're that confident and Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: And that's a lot for BT. Yeah, that's definitely a lot for me.
Speaker 5: That's definitely I'm confident because you gotta understand, man, when Curry is ready to take over a game, he's gonna take over a game. Now, I'll get him on Steven Ice Smith voice. Not this time, you think Lebron is gonna be Steph Curry. Lebron is gonna wash Andrew Wiggins.
Speaker 2: That's who sticks. Who's gonna guard Seth Kurk. They gonna have to double team him exactly.
Speaker 1: New Subjects.
Speaker 2: Deon Sanders calls out the NFL after only one HBCU player gets drafted.
Speaker 1: Now, I do agree with him on that.
Speaker 2: He's always been big on this guy, so this isn't new. He had said this before, even before he was at Jackson State when he was a personality on television, So this isn't new for him to say this. But of course it's getting highlighted now. But he said the NFL should be a shame for that, and I agree.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna get some sl I'm gonna get some I'm getting some uh some backlash from this.
Speaker 1: But is this dude actually good? Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He was saying more.
Speaker 2: It was more HBC players across the nation, not just that JS.
Speaker 5: So why do they think that? Why do you think that the NFL turns the eye on HBCUs.
Speaker 4: They need these black kids to go to pwy's and you cannot give HBCUs too much love, otherwise you will continue to encourage these black kids to go to HBCUs.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but I also will say, you know, the recruiting is based off of also big television time, which those pwy's are on television. A lot of recruiters do not even go to the games anymore. They can literally watch the game get taped. So all those schools, they're not worried about a Tennessee State, Savannah State.
Speaker 1: I fam.
Speaker 2: You you got to really stick out, and it's hard to stick out when you have so many HBCUs and so many pwys, and the pwis get the checks and the big money and all that shit.
Speaker 1: So it's hard.
Speaker 5: So you feel like it's kind of like it's really you know, people always says, you know, the NFL is like a fraternity, so you mean to it just seems like it's a maternity with the NFL has a relationship with these major colleges and saying that, hey, these other guys that you know they're trying to get, these guys go to these HBCU college is, we're not really gonna get them a shot. We're gonna stick to our frat brothers and do business with you guys.
Speaker 4: I can see that.
Speaker 2: I can kind of agree to disagree because you got to think about it like this, right, Alabama is a big college. Alabama State is not. So Alabama's going to be on TV. They're going to play Tennessee. Who's Alabama's number two, Tennessee number six. That's gonna be a game where all the recruiters are going to be at versus a Alabama State playing in Albany State where it's not even going to be packed. So it's just gonna be different. It's just a different in attendance, it's a difference in coverage. Is not gonna be on TV at all, You may not even you may have to pay to get in the game.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be different. It's different.
Speaker 5: Well, I just I mean, I really hope that you know, that eventually changes, and I hope that a lot of these talented athletes, you know, start going to HBCUs and you know, letting them know that, you know, these big draft picks can come from other colleges.
Speaker 1: But you know, I know that whole thing is just a big corporation.
Speaker 2: Don't getting started on black NFL coaches. We can go we can start there too, because it's not too many.
Speaker 4: Let me ask this, It's not that black kids were not selected it's that black kids from HBCUs.
Speaker 1: Black kids get selected.
Speaker 5: Now we have schools showing the hell because the number one drive pick was a black guy for California.
Speaker 1: We all have been there.
Speaker 2: It was just more so the love to the HBCUs because some kids can't afford or can't get the look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they deserve right about that. We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert show.
Speaker 5: It's love versus money on the ball or Alert show back with more Baller b Alert.
Speaker 3: We got love versus money. I give the couple and you let me know if they're there for the money or is it love?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Today we have cam Newton and Jasmine Brown.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's my dog, cam my dog too? What us can man first? Jazmin and Homie too. I don't like. I don't like y'all as a couple. It's just my opinion. Can you dog jazz? You know, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know jazz like that. However, I just you know, I'm not a fan of it. But I also don't think you're.
Speaker 1: With each other for the money, So you know, so what are you trying to say?
Speaker 4: Are they having fun?
Speaker 5: The fun?
Speaker 1: They're having fun on each other listen. I think I think that it's love workout. I really do.
Speaker 5: I really do believe that it is that is love because Jasmine she got her own back, Jasmine is doing uh podcasts, she's doing stand up shows, she makes a lot of money off social media. I don't I don't think that she's looking, especially if you're with somebody who has, you know, a bunch of kids and you gotta you gotta play that that step mother role. I think I think that it has to be loved because you gotta love the kids too, especially if you're looking at somebody in the long term relationship.
Speaker 1: Hey, you gotta you gotta be there for them kids too. So I think that it is love.
Speaker 4: I think it's love. I have heard her talk about this man in interviews, and the way that she loves, the way she loves to give love, the way she receives, like you're not gonna tell me, the way that she talks about her man, her man, her man. That it is not love. I think it's love, flat out.
Speaker 1: What you think, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just seen they came up. They came up a lot, you know, with her being submissive and all this things. I just thought it was interesting that. I just thought it was real interesting. Their dynamics so, uh, you know, he seems like an alpha male kind of and she seems like, you know, she's okay with that and in her role in their relationship.
Speaker 5: I think they both go hand in hand, and I think that's why their relationship works.
Speaker 4: So we see some women hate the idea of being submissive because they have had bad experiences being submissive to the man. When you have a man that is your man, your man, your man, and he leads and you can trust his leadership, you're gonna be submissive.
Speaker 3: Because they had one clip, I got a lot of backlash when she said, I scratched this man's back to sleep.
Speaker 4: She rubs his back until in his head until he falls asleep, and she waits to hear him breathing a certain type of way because that's how she knows he is actually asleep, and then she lays her head down the stairs. I like that. It's cute. I like that got to be doing something. It sounds very romantic. But he's got to be filling her cup enough for her to feel like she can be submissive to this man in that way.
Speaker 2: Talk to him so especially if she wants to leave, she's doing it out of January.
Speaker 5: Yes, if somebody, if a woman is doing that, she loves you educated me, So we're gonna say for the love.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying everybody can't agree because it's just like, you know, because some people probably feel like she's just doing it for, you know, to be to do everything. You know how some women do everything for somebody just to for them to marry them or secure.
Speaker 6: But isn't that's what you want in the relationships either or it's either or something some women saying absolutely, some women are going to work their way into a situation because it benefits them, whereas other women will be naturally submissive because they really trust.
Speaker 4: It's not one way for anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all do say things changed to down the line too, because you would you start doing in the beginning, Sometimes don't end up being that way five years, ten years down the mind, things changing, relationships adjust, They definitely do. Shout out to Tanisa. She she used to cook dinner for me when I came home three in the morning. I don't do it no more. However, she's pressed, she will leave something, well, yeah, she will leave something in the microwave for me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She'll leave something in the fridge for me. So, you know, like I said, it adjusts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She used to get her.
Speaker 2: Little finance up, go downstairs with that little thong on and yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what to be hot and ready.
Speaker 1: But now she tied.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, y'all ye twenty kids, Yeah, yeah, it's an adjustment.
Speaker 3: You'll find your way back there, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, real quick after, I see what you crazy.
Speaker 5: I see what Michelle Obama she says something about, you know, how how hard it is in marriages and stuff like that, and she was talking about like how her and Obama didn't like each other for ten years, and she was like, you know, people think marriage is a certain way, but you know, she was like, it's really like you really working to make things working. And you know, I don't know how I started watching Michelle Obama and Oprah talk about all this stuff. I was on YouTube, but I was like, that's that's very interesting because I feel like people think that, you know, marriages isn't isn't worth it anymore and stuff like that, and you know, I really like Michelle Obama's you know insight on you know when she was speaking.
Speaker 3: You know, you see different versions of yourself as you grow up. You know, like a couple who started, you know, when they first year of marriage twenty years later or not the same people.
Speaker 2: So you just never know, you see that person that they're worse A lot of the time. Some people are not good at conflict resolution. Sometimes you may have to do counseling together separately.
Speaker 4: It's a lot you have to choose this person every day and decide that you're going to do the necessary work to make it work. And sometimes making it work doesn't necessarily mean that you conform to what this person needs, but maybe it just means you show up for them differently, like understand their love language, and that ship changes.
Speaker 2: A lot of people do get married for the wrong reason though. Yeah, it's a yeah that that that comes out in time.
Speaker 1: We'll find out because.
Speaker 3: It's hard to pretend for so long. You can like a and share.
Speaker 1: Hey, sit it by.
Speaker 5: Came up, We'll be right back stayed with more of the ball or alert show.
Speaker 1: Message they're a ball alert.
Speaker 2: My man and I are in an open relationship, but he's taking things way too far. We went from doing things together to him spending more time with the other person, especially when we get into an argument, he disappears with her. Lastly, I brought up that if we are all open, she needs to help pay bills since she's been slick living with us for the past two months.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong? Damn?
Speaker 4: First of all, am I the only person in here that has ever experienced an open relationship?
Speaker 1: Definitely? I've been a big cheater that's not open. That's all. Okay, So that's a big liar.
Speaker 4: You forced them to be in an open relationship unknowingly. Okay, cool, no problem. Okay, So this is the thing. My open relationship was different. We didn't do things together. We had an understanding that if we wanted to see other people then we could do that. But home bases. Home bases a certain level of respect that we have for each other. We respect each other's boundaries. There's a lot that goes into open relationships, and they're all different. Okay, they're all different. What I would say is leave baby girl. That my advice is to leave said just one thing about it. He is gonna do what he wants to do, and if this doesn't work for you, and you have expressed to him that this is a boundary I don't like. I don't like. Don't cross his boundary, and he ain't stopping. He's not going to change, So leave. You can't change them. You can't make the girl pay pay no bills. If he don't want her to pay no bills, he's gonna run there when he wants to run.
Speaker 3: Leave.
Speaker 4: That's it, girl?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: You have found out that your man is gonna do something that you don't like and he's going to continue to do it, so leave.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you tell her to just leave? This man's advice T Yeah, I mean my advice.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've never been in an open relationship, but if I have, my advice to her is to I think that she should sit both of them down, or maybe she should talk to the girl separately and say, listen, I don't like when me and my man get into an argument and you guys are doing whatever y'all doing, because it seems like y'all on a side quest relationship.
Speaker 1: And it started out side quest, a.
Speaker 5: Side quest relationship, and it started out we was all together. Now listen, I brought you in and I can damn shit, take you out.
Speaker 4: Clearly not I think she could. No, she couldn't. If he gets into it with his girl, the main girl, and then runs off to be with the other girl, she ain't got no power over the other girl.
Speaker 1: Well, he's only doing that because that's his escape.
Speaker 5: But that's the problem with some of these people that be an open relationship is the jealousy. See, in my opinion, if you gonna be in an open relationship, it could be no such thing as being jealous.
Speaker 1: I can't say you gave her twenty pumps and gave me five.
Speaker 4: No jealousy, no control. And that's why I'm saying leave because you have a problem with it, so leave.
Speaker 5: I think they should have a conversation about didn't make a decision from that point because, like I said, if you're in an open relationship, you can't be jealous or about any of those things because that's what you signed up for.
Speaker 1: You signed up for other people to enter your relationship, she said.
Speaker 4: Lastly, I brought up that if we are all open, she needs to help pay bills since she's been slick living with us damn bills. That means she had a conversation with her man and said, Listen, if she gonna be here, she gotta pay bills. They've been talking about it, and what you.
Speaker 1: Think he said. They've been talking about what you think? He said.
Speaker 4: She ain't doing ship. She's gonna say rob water stay and anytime we get it, I'm gonna do what I want to do. That's exactly what he said. I'm gonna do what I want, so leave.
Speaker 2: I didn't get you say you're gonna say something, Come on, okay.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna simply say, if you got a problem in the group, it's time to go solo.
Speaker 4: That's what Solo did.
Speaker 2: Looks like you got a free load on your hands. Definitely, she's been slip living of it too much. She ain't paying no damn bills, but getting all the goddamn.
Speaker 4: You know penis she could get.
Speaker 2: She probably getting some platio from her because you know, if it's two girls, usually the other girl like to eat on the other girl.
Speaker 1: You know, never know what the situation is.
Speaker 2: The dynamic eat mad.
Speaker 1: Sure, she is mad that she's mad. She ain't doing no extra thing.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is I agree with Sue. You need to pack your ship, then leave, damn leave, then leave pack your ship.
Speaker 1: They leave.
Speaker 2: This right here is headed towards the dead end. Big dog is gonna have. He's having his cake and eat it too. All three of y'all agreed that she should just leave.
Speaker 1: Believe she should have never started. No open relationship in the first placed.
Speaker 2: For three though, it's always going to be a pair that you know, get along more than another pair of three people.
Speaker 1: Is hard. That's hard that she was about it. She learned that she's not.
Speaker 4: This is not even just an open relationship issue.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: You can be in a in a monogamous relationship with one person and they do something that you don't like and you're trying to set a boundary, and they refuse because they say, this is who I am. You can't change me. That's not an open relation.
Speaker 1: Just a boundary thing.
Speaker 4: But in this relationship, because they are open, and because he's crossing a boundary that she's not comfortable with, you gotta go. It's the same same foundation as a monogamous relationship.
Speaker 3: Leave, all right, And that was baller mail. Before we get out of here, we got a pep talk.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about friendship, all right. I have friends that I see and when I see my friends. You make eye contact with each other, you say, hey, Sue, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Give you a hug?
Speaker 2: Kiss on the cheek, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Give you a hug?
Speaker 2: You don't like doing all that touch and touch stuff, might do an elbow bump. But for some reason, when I see Byron Turner, this food just decides to just keep walking.
Speaker 1: Who is that you? Okay?
Speaker 2: Every time I have seen you in public outside of here, keep mind it one of my groomsmen. People, This is one of my grooms men at my wedding. I didn't seen this man two times of public, and he proceeded to walk past me each time. The first time we was going, I was going to Waffie. For some reason, I just randomly saw him. I said, Bet, what's up?
Speaker 1: He just came while He just walked right past me, like I want ship.
Speaker 3: You know. You know, BT aspires to be a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Then I randomly saw him in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, at the airport baggage claim. I walk outside to see where the rental car shuttle is and I see a guy that looks like BT. I said BT, and he proceeds to keep walking.
Speaker 1: I said BT, Damn bro can I can? I can I say something? That's what it is? A bad friend.
Speaker 5: Listen, you don't know what I look like. First of all, do you not let me? Let me say something? First of all, when I'm out in public, I want to be invisible. So when people say something to me or or yell my name, I'm gonna act like I don't hear nothing.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people, So wait, So I'm gonna give you the real story. The real story is Waffi. Waffi is a jeweler in Atlanta, is a popular jeweler. I was, yeah, I'm over here acting like a guess because he got me pissed off. So I was walking to the to the to the Juris store. And first of all, you just got to be cautious about when you go at certain places.
Speaker 1: I walked to the I hear somebody that Wait wait, parking lot was empty.
Speaker 5: Wait, the parking lot was not empty. And there was a security out in front of the Juris store. So if a security is there, I need to have my.
Speaker 1: P's and q's. So I'm walking to this. I'm walking this way. Ferrari is to my left.
Speaker 5: I can't even see him. The only thing I hear somebody said hey, BT, and I said, what's up? And I kept walking because that's how I was taught to be. Second of all, I was at the airport. I'm walking and it's like seven in the morning. I'm y'all know, I'm not a morning person. I was up to five in the morning. I didn't even I didn't even get any sleep. I slept on the plane for thirty minutes. So I'm getting off the airport. I'm like, oh man, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Where is this car? At seven in the morning, I hear somebody say hey. I'm like what. We make contact and look at him. Wait, wait, I look at him. Take my glass off. I look at him and I was like, this guy looks like Ferrari. And he proceeded to keywalking. Wait I did this? I did this?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 5: Wait wait, you said Joe part. Let me say my part. It's early in the morning. I hear somebody say hey, I turn over.
Speaker 1: I look.
Speaker 5: I'm like what, And then it's Ferrari. I said, wait, he this dude looks like Ferrari. So I kept walking and I looked at and Ferrari's like looking at me, like I know you're gonna speak to me this morning, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, second time you did that? I yes, And I'm sitting there like this, I'm following.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 5: Wait, you gotta understand I'm not a morning person and he's not. I'm not a morning person at all. And it's seven in the morning. He gets up early because he kids. I ain't got no damn kids. So I'm I'm I'm looking at him like, damn, this du look like Ferrari And we at the airport at the same time at seven in the morning.
Speaker 1: What's the odds of that? And then then it ends up in Ferrari. Moral of the story is BT was not alone.
Speaker 2: But that's okay, just just letting you guys know that friendship should be definitely a little bit more.
Speaker 3: If you ever seen BC, don't say nothing.
Speaker 2: You usually won't see the first time I saw BT, he was alone. The second time and for a lot of that he was not alone. Okay, that is a football alert. I appreciate you guys tuning in to us. BT was not alone. Make sure you like share, subscribe to our YouTube page.
Speaker 1: And BT was that.
Speaker 3: You know that was a pet talk, But did you go to that that beach party? If you know, don't say nothing, so.
Speaker 1: You can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert, Log on to baller alert dot com