Speaker 1: Ah, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. We got a big show for you today. Sean will be back tomorrow, right, he'll be back tomorrow. Normally you hear me on our big flagship station w R here in New York. A lot going on today. We'll get to Alec Baldwin and his latest calamity. We'll get to a Charlie Kirk will be honored a little later at the White House. We will bring that to you. We'll get to do you know there was a government shutdown? Anybody remember that started a few days ago? Nobody notices. Now I want to ask you a question, seriously, where were you December twenty eighteen? Nobody remembers. That's when we had the longest government shutdown ever, thirty five days. You didn't notice, you don't remember it. It's no big deal. It's a Lincoln Memorial was closed. That's about the Smithsonian has closed. And this time it's a lot different because they've actually changed a lot of the rules on this. So I think it's like fifteen percent of the government shuts down in a shutdown. But we'll get to that. We'll get to the No King's Rally we'll get Hey, we have an Attorney general in New York here, Letitia James. You gotta wait, do you hear about this character? We'll get to our crazy election in New York. There the front runner, the guy who's in the lead, with the comfortable lead, is a communist socialist, hates capitalism. Now, New York City is the capitalism center of the world. It's capitalism, it's Wall Street, it's big corporations. Look out the window there, it's a big skyscrape person, That's what it is. You can't be mayor of New York if you don't like capitalism. You know, you can't go become mayor of Detroit if you hate cars. This is not going to work out. So you gotta like capitalism to be running New York City. But we're gonna hope this guy doesn't make it. Hopefully we'll stop him. We want Curtis Sliwa to be the winner. Well, I'm on the show later today, Ayden. So this Saturday, the No King's Rally. This takes place all over America. There's gonna be twenty five hundred of these No King's rallies. Now I don't know that much about it. Why are they why they're protesting King Charles? I don't know. I have idea, Linda, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what is they're protesting King Charles? Then I want to be there because I can't stand him either. So if I'm all in on that, Oh he's the worst.
Speaker 1: Oh he's good.
Speaker 2: Jim and Camilla need to go somewhere long, far away and shut the door and be gone already.
Speaker 1: No, they're very nice. That came. Oh yeah, she looks exciting. Huh. I would you like to spend New Year's Eve with her?
Speaker 2: Either one of them? Oh my god, to walking corpses?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well all right, but to what does this mean? No kings? Are they talking about Trump?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's authoritarianism. They're fighting against it. They're here no kings, and if you look at crime think they have on theirs. It's also no presidents, which I think is a threat. You know, hit ut veiled. Maybe the Secret Service, the FBI should take a look.
Speaker 1: I don't know, no kings, but they did this once before, they had these no Kings rallies and nobody you don't even remember it, but apparently this is gonna be on a much.
Speaker 2: Pepper I remember it, you do, Bro, it's some hot They block highways, shopping centers, they take everywhere everything. The cops do nothing because they've been told by their socialist mayors, governors and legislators. And then they're you know, no good rhinos that are in there to do nothing because they're afraid.
Speaker 1: Well, you live in the suburbs.
Speaker 2: I do live in the suburbs.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Now in the suburbs, when they have these rallies, it's frightening. Nobody can leave their house. They don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It's the opposite. We got sixty year old boomers leaving their house like it's a party. They're whearing, you know, they got moroccas. They're playing tambourines and singing Kumbaya songs with a bunch of you know, ushered in bust in Antifa lunatics. Yeah, the combination is terrible.
Speaker 1: But here in New York City, we don't even notice it. No kings. Like when we had the riots. Here, everybody just walks right through them. He get out away, You get the Starbucks across nobody.
Speaker 2: They take over sixth Avenue and nobody cares.
Speaker 1: We work on sixth Avenue. We can't to work.
Speaker 2: Now, that's why I'm telling you. You know, you try to cross the street. I got guys climbing on my car, Guys trying to get into the subway. Forget about it.
Speaker 1: Well, this is New York. We walk and we know to go down the subway and come up on the other side. That's how you cross sixth ave right.
Speaker 2: But if you happen to kick an Antifa guy down with you, you know, we get two points.
Speaker 1: All right. So it's this Saturday, do we know what time it is? It's no King's Rally, twelve to two, twelve to two.
Speaker 2: They don't want to get up too early. You know, they need their beauty sleep after they trash everything all night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and well, the good thing about if you're one of these crazy democrats, you don't have to worry about missing work, so you're free to protest.
Speaker 2: And as if they went anyway.
Speaker 1: No, they're not going to go, so that's just beware of it. And they're all over the place. And if you think it's not near you, it's in every state. It's not just in cities, it's in suburbs. It's gonna be all over the place. There's no King's Rally. This is so ridiculous this, I mean when Biden was present. Anybody have no zombies rallies. You don't worry about it. You just you know, if you if you're out of office, you try to get reelected, you try to get back in. You can't. What is it they think they're going to accomplish, that they're going to chase them out of office. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Are you really asking me? Yeah, it's the mom Donnie mindset of what the Kami Donnie's It is a cultural shift. They believe that they want to be mainstream, that mainstream will now be secondary to socialism and anarchy, and that everybody wants to sign up, dye their hair blue, put a nose ring through the bottom of their nose, and run around like a lunatic and take money from a government that isn't oppressing them. Oh, until it is.
Speaker 1: You know, the only thing we have, mom Donnie, is this guy running for mayor in New York socialist communists. And you got to give these supporters credit. This socialism stuff has been tried forty two thousand times in every inch of the world. It fails every time. And talk about optimisms. Maybe this time it'll work. And everything he proposes. Free buses, they cheer, they do. You could point out to them, as mayor, you have absolutely no authority over the buses. They're run by the state, by the mt. Now he's talking about rent, He's going to lower the rent. He has absolutely no authority to lower anybody's rent. You could go on and on everything he's proposing. I mean, tax those billionaires. He has no power to tax any billionaires. That's the legislature. And they have this fantasy. One of these left wing friends of mine, I'm looking at her instagram. If we just taxed every billionaire two percent, we'd have enough money to fix homelessness, change every pipe in America, every lead pipe. We could do everything. You could give this government fifty trillion dollars, nothing would get done. They've had the money to cure everything a thousand times over.
Speaker 2: To your point, the government is closed. Now we're heading into the teen days, right, we're not quite at the thirty five day mark.
Speaker 1: Just yet.
Speaker 2: What do you notice is different?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Absolutely nothing. In fact, I love the whole idea of the reduced and force movements from russ Watt. I love getting rid of some of these folks that have been sitting on the payroll for too long. Bye bye, have a nice life the baby enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then if you're Chuck Schumer, we just look at you know, what the hell did you do all day? We don't even notice you're not there. Oh, there could be delays at the airport. Wow, that would make what a difference. We we go through that every day as opposed to what Yeah, so Curtis will be with us a little later. The big debate is this Thursday night here in New York. This could be the Now Curtis has to have deadly knockout punches against Mom. Donnie's got to take him out in that debate. We'll see if he can do it. The other candidate is Andrew Cuomo, the former governor who's the world's worst debater and just kind of a sad.
Speaker 2: Honestly. Him and Donnie have the same kind of message. You remember, tax the rich, Tax the rich, tax the rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it didn't work, Yeah, we had to. Donnie Cuomo was our governor. He was the most left wing. He was to the left of Mom. Donnie with his no bail, no jail let all the he bragged about closing prisons, letting all the prisoners out. So, now, if you have liberal friends, democratic friends, you normally fight with them, go easy on them right now. This is a very difficult time for them. Here they were for a year screaming, demanding a ceasefire. We want to cease fire. This is all they demanded, a ceasefire. Now they got to ceasefire. They didn't know what the hell to do. They they're silent. They don't know what to say. You know how they always give you that Trump always chickens out Taco Trump. Where art of the deal? I don't see any art of the deal. You just made the greatest deal in foreign policy history. They don't know what to do. They if you watch MSNBC, they you know, we made that incredible speech. They cut back to that panel, you know, with the bow ties and the glasses are fogging up. They don't know what to say. They don't know how to attack this, how to spin this. Then they they're trying to spin it. If something's wrong, we're gonna they give you this. Well, all right at this point, but the rebuilding, that'll be difficult for a builder, guys, the greatest builder in the world. Rebuilding it'll take them. You can do that in his sleep. So this is going to be a difficult time for Democrats. Go easy on them. They're no Kings rally. Do they realize that, like ninety three percent of America has no idea what that means or what the sign means. No Kings.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem. Most of the people margin in the dang thing don't know what it's mean. It's like when you walk up to them and they have these you know, like the President did this Antifa roundtable and they were asking them questions and they were saying, like, we're on the ground, we're talking to them. They're all paid. There's homeless people that are paid for. They're getting, you know, a warm meal and a ride. They're taking it. Nobody knows what's going on.
Speaker 1: There are what's it called crowd something. You can hire protesters. If you've got three or four protesters and you need a thousand more, you just pay for it. And there is tremendous George Soros type money flowing into these things to pay for this. So that's why you say, remember the pandemic, when you were ordered to wear a mask, ordered to stay home, you were ordered not to go to it. I didn't see one. No King's rally. There're getting all these orders where you're allowed to go, what you're allowed to do, how close you're allowed to stand to somebody, Not one, No King's rally for the whole thing. So we'll get to Letitia James, our attorney general here in New York. She's the one that went after Trump and now Trump has well it's not Trump, it's the Department of Justice has indicted her for mortgage fraud and it looks like they got her. And all you hear about is going after his political opponents, going after his political opponents. Did you ever hear that once when she indicted him, or when Jack Smith was chasing him? Not once? Hey, well we'll get to Alec Baldwin. The video has been released of him crashing his car into that tree. Well, we'll get to that in the moment. We'll take a break and then we'll get to Alec Baldwin. And whit do you hear his statement trying to explain himself. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Hey, make sure you follow me on Instagram. Mark Simone NYC at Instagram, Mark Simone n y see at Instagram. Got a picture of me and Curtis there from Saturday night. But we got a lot to get to and we'll take your calls. Coming up on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, welcome back to the Seawannanity Show. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. So the big big news of the day. Alec Baldwin is driving with his brother Stephen Baldwin. Picture these two geniuses driving in East Hampton, out in the Hampton's They're driving a white Range Rover. Who buys a white Range Rover? A white Range It looks like a refrigerator. So anyway, these two guys are driving in East Hampton. Now, yesterday here in New York, we had what they call a nor'easter, which is a horrible, horrible storm, unbelievable rain and wind and it's not the kind of weather you should supposed to be driving in. But these two are driving and they smash into a tree, smashing up the front of the wife's Range Rover. Now police show up, and by the way, the police have released a statement the East Hampton Police. I don't know how close Alec Baldwin is with the East Hampton Police, but We'll take their word for it. There was no substance abuse. They say everything was. He said there was a garbage truck coming at him and he swerved to miss and he hit the tree. The Easthampton Police chief says the ground was very wet, very slippery. But the video has been released you can say they're really moving fast as they hit the tree. So this guy has to put Alec Baldon puts up a statement to explain himself. And normally you would just talk like this and explain what happened. But he gets so dramatic. It's the most mellow dramatic. I don't know. I always it's suspicious somebody's overacting. Take a listen to him.
Speaker 3: This morning, I was in this car accident. Guy cut me off of a truck. The garbage truck made a garbage truck the size of a whale. I never seen a garbage truck. It must have been something commercial for like taking away.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold it a second, a garbage truck. It might have been commercial. Do you know anybody just has their own private garbage truck. I think they're all commercial. I think I think that's a requirement. Most people don't call call I've never heard of somebody calling a garbage truck company. I like to buy Winchess for my personal use. Now the police confirm it is. They gave the name something waste management coming. Well, let's hear the rest.
Speaker 3: Material from construction or something. It was the biggest garbage truck I've ever seen any Anyway, I won't go into the details now I'm bore you, but to avoid hitting him, I hit a tree. I had a big fat tree and crushed my car, my wife's car. Oh, I crushed my wife's car. That's all fine, and I'm fine, and my brother's fine. And poppety book. Congratulations to everybody on the film festival. Thank you to the East Hampton Police Department, the Town Police Department for coming to my aid. They came in to be filed to report with them. Officer Girkin, this is his name. G. E. R. K. Eaton, a lovely guy. And there was another gentleman that I didn't get his name, but Officer Girkin from the East Hampton Police Department, as nice as can be and as pleasant as can be about the whole thing. And uh, my best car is he smashed up big tree, big fat tree.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know, the FBI profilers said, the FBI interrogators when they teach that course, they say, if the guy talks too much, if the answer is too long, there's too much explanation, that's when you get suspicious. Do you think, to Linda, he's over explaining this a.
Speaker 2: Little sounds like you're starting to fire. While he's given the explanation of how he hit the tree, the fire alarm's going off in the background. Yeah, he's a very strange guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he has a lot of accidents. People have literally died.
Speaker 2: He's also an actor, so you know, it's like that's what he does. He elaborates, he exaggerates.
Speaker 1: He's just you know, no, no, he hasn't really, he hasn't really explained. If you watch the video going pretty fast.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course they were in the wrong. They were probably drinking, They were probably going too fast, they were probably on like too far over the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, people think they can drive the way they want in those range rovers. You can't. It's raining take it easy.
Speaker 1: He says he's been sober for forty years maybe and the police didn't say any drinking. But again, we don't know how friendly he is with the police.
Speaker 2: But said maybe. I didn't say definitely, maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: But you're right, he was probably speeding going way too fast in this whole. Uh. I saw the garbage truck, so instead I hit the tree.
Speaker 2: It might be commercial mark rumor has it.
Speaker 1: I think it was a commercial garbage.
Speaker 2: But it's a whale. It's a whale of a truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Very big tree, very big trucks, the biggest garbage, very small road.
Speaker 1: Whale of a gar the biggest garbage. They're all the same size. There's like three sizes. That's it. The biggest you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I'll say the biggest truck I ever saw a garbage truck was President Trump's. Remember the Trump truck.
Speaker 1: Truck standard size. It's one. Oh that's because it was out in a runway. Anyway, we'll get to the bottom of this. We'll talk to Steve Hilton coming.
Speaker 4: Up breaking news all afternoon. When you get off work, be sure to check in first for everything you missed during the day. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, this is why I didn't want to need the lights on the bright lights. I'm so sorry. But I am about to get on Bdard. I need you to turn these off, these that are killing me. Hang on one second. Everybody, you know we should yes, yes, we should have yes, Okay, everybody. I'm not that dark. It's too dark. We're going to lose more than half a million Californian's dying premmaturely to air pollution and other problems, and the state could lose. You're out of my shot. I say that that's actually correct.
Speaker 5: It's not that it's electric vehicles, it's that don't need a committed an.
Speaker 1: Okay, it does. Okay, you also were in my shot before that.
Speaker 4: Out of my shot.
Speaker 1: If you live in California, you're in luck. This woman is available to run your life for you. You can have this thing that or you could have the brilliant Steve Hilton, who's as being the smartest guy in California, extremely competent. The governor's races next year. That's Katie Porter, the Benny Hill look alikely dopey a woman, and now we have the guy you should be voting for. Steve Hilton is with us. Steve Hilton, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Mark great to be with you? You can't make me laugh so much. It's amazing, isn't it. It doesn't get old, But I think it's a week now, there's been out there and every single time you think, what, how is this possible that this person thinks that she can be the governor? Look, she's even the Democrats are dumping on her. But the serious point I always make is that, yeah, terrible interviews, she's terrible, you know, videos, et cetera. But actually they're all like this, the California Democrats, they all have this arrogant, entitled attitude. We don't need to persuade Trump supporters, we don't need them, we don't need to be held account. How dare you ask me questions? It's rule this state because it's a one party And that's the attitude that ended up with these machine politicians. They keep churning them out. They're all the same. Katie Porter, Karen Bass, Kamala Harris is the same, Gavin Newsom, they're all the same, all the people they're talking about now, the Democrat machine lining up to replace her, like this guy Alex Padeir. They're the same. And what they've produced is the worst results for any state in America by far, the highest unemployment rate, the highest poverty rate, highest taxes, highest cosper gas, rent, housing, electricity, water. You know, it's a total failure and that's why they hate answering questions, are being held accountable because they've got nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gavinism, you know, this woman sounds like a like just the dope. But Gavinism seems like a very smart guy. And I assume you drives around. Doesn't he see the homeless? Does he see the crime? Doesn't he What is it in their mind that they don't want to do anything or fix any of this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't know how to. I mean, this is the point you made about competence, and it's more than just competence. Actually, it's a mindset of actually getting results. So they are all the kind of people. They kind of process bureaucratic minded people, politicians who think that solving a problem is just saying something. And if you make the comparison, look at President Trump and you've got a problem solving business guy there who gets things done, understands how to ask questions, has this been done, hasn't it been done? Whatever? I have not in for one second comparing myself to the president, but in terms of background. People know me, of course from Fox News and the media, but most of my career I've been worked in business. My first job was project manager for a construction company. You know what it's like. You go to the site. Has this been done? Why hasn't it been done? If that ball isn't built, these guys can't come in and do their work. Just basic things that most normal people listening to us today will understand. You've got to focus on results. These politicians they're not like that. And because they've had this one party rule for fifteen years of it, now they feel that they know they never really get a challenge. There's no consequences for their failures, so they can say things over and over again. I'll give you an example. You mentioned crime and chaos and homelessness. So over a year ago in twenty twenty four, Gavin Newsom does a photo op for the media in La by sort of freeway underpass clearing up trash and homeless encampment or whatever, and he says, this is outrageous and if we don't clean this up, we don't deserve to be in power. That was his quote. A year later, a year later, he does basically the same thing again. Oh, we're going to clean it up. I'm going to send in hit squads as if he never said it a year before, never even said it, and no one holds him accountable. I remembered and I made a thing about it, But the media don't in California. That's why she couldn't cope with the questions. They think that just saying it is enough, Well it isn't enough. And that's why I think with a candidate like me running who actually does understand how to get things done, with the policy background and the media background they're going to have, they've never really faced the candidate like me. That's why I'm very confident. I know it seems difficult, but I'm confident that I will win next year and we're going to start to turn California around.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope you do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Where can people go to a website or what should they do to help you?
Speaker 5: Mirk? Yeah, Steve Hilton for Governor dot com f o R would love people to get involved with building our volunteer army. You know, we've got to beat this Democrat machine, the unions and all the you know, Soros and all that lot. So any help with that, please support the campaign. Steve Hilton for Governor dot com.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of big, successful people all over Los Angeles, but they see the crime, they see all this, why don't they rise up and do something?
Speaker 5: Well, it is happening. Honestly, I'm feeling that I'm on the road the whole time, and there are so many people I meet now and they and they, and you know, it is exciting because suddenly they see glimmer of hope. We don't have to put up with this. We can't actually change. We don't have to live like this. It doesn't have to be like this. We can change. And I think that I'm hearing that a lot. And people you're seeing Democrats who were I mean, you know, just the other day there's an event someone hosted for me for my campaign. She'd been a long time fundraiser for the Democrats, you know, big time fundraisers, saying, look, this is we just can't go on like this. I want to get behind your campaign. So I think that there is something happening here that is really exciting, and it's good for the whole country because remember, so many of the terrible things that infect have infected the rest of the country in the last decade or so. They all started here in California.
Speaker 3: So if we can.
Speaker 5: Beat the far left here, that's great, not just for all of us in California, for working families and small businesses, but for everyone in America that we you know, we push back on the far left because this is where a lot of the madness has come from, you know, like here in.
Speaker 1: New York, same thing, the mayoral race. The Democrat is running saying we have a crisis, an affordability crisis. Of this crisis a housing csis, that's crisis. But Democrats have run every inch of our government exactly for fifteen years here, So why don't voters say, well, obviously we've got to change parties to get something done. You have the same thing in California, exactly.
Speaker 5: It's interesting because the same here, right. I've done events now with a few of these Democrat candidates, not exactly a debate, but like a forum, you know, where you speak one after the other, and it's hilarious to listen to them. Oh, everything so unaffordable. One of them say, we have the worst business climate in America. We got to change that. There's too much bureaucracy too many times, it's hard to raise a family. Yeah, who did all that? You did your party, And so the idea that you're going to get the people who made the mess and clean it up, it's ridiculous. I'm not quite sure why that's not happening in this election in New York. I'm not following it closely enough, but I'm telling you, next year in California, people will really have a choice. I'll be there in the top two in the general election, and I think we're going to have a really exciting race because I think the whole country will be looking to see what happens here and if we can bring some common sense back, I think, as I say, that'll help everyone right across the country.
Speaker 1: So these Democrats out there the environment green and clean, and then you walk around and it's a homeless camp and garbage everywhere. How do they do that? What is going through their minds?
Speaker 5: Well, this is a classic example you really put your finger on something. Is that there's such ideologues, right, they spout the correct ideology, but they don't really care about the outcome. So exactly is the said and the way when they talk about environmentalism they've made it such a narrow thing. Now if climate they keep talking ab climate climate, of course, the climate agenda, as they call it. I call it climate elitism because it's the main reason everything's so expensive. Gas prices, housing costs, electric bills all because of their climate policies. But the rich can afford it. For people who push this nonsense, it's working class Californias, but you drive their trucks two, three, four hours a day that are paying the price for all of this, but they don't connect it to the immediate environment. That's what I've always said. I am an environmentalist. I want to have beautiful especially in California. As part of our heritage are wonderful national parks and the beaches, and that's one of the reasons everyone you know loves being here despite everything. Is it so beautiful. We've got to protect that. That's environmentalism, not this insane climate elitism, which is just making everything so expensive.
Speaker 1: Well, we want to see Steve Hilton as when as governor next it's next year, but you can go to Steve Hilton for governor dot com and support them. Steve Hilton for Governor dot com. Now, how does it look as far as the demographics, are there enough voters for a Republican to win next year?
Speaker 5: It's key question. And that's exactly right. So last year in California, President Trump did better than any Republican for a generation, and ten counties flipped from blue to red out of fifty eight in California. And there's a very simple number. Because it's a midterm election, you get a lower ten typically a lower turnout, of course, But if we actually managed to get our vote out, there are more than enough Republican voters. Who if everyone who voted for President Trump in California last year votes for me for governor next year, I'll be the governor with something like two hundred thousand votes to spare. And one of the really important factors for that is voter ID. That We've got a ballot initiative in the works in California. It's right now, we're out getting signatures to put this on the ballot. If we have voter ID on the ballot next November, that is going to really help with Republican and so that's going to be a big part of making sure we get the votes. I've always said, Mark, it's not easy. I'm not saying we're going to you know, romp to victory here. But it is not impossible. We can do this. We can turn things around in California, but we've got to go there and fight and build an army of volunteers and do a great job with a positive, common sense alternative. I think we're going to have a real shock for the whole country next year.
Speaker 1: In come Now, Republicans got elected all the time in California for years. What changed? Was it immigration? What changed everything?
Speaker 5: Well? I think it was it wasn't so much. It was what they did in the legislature. They basically gave themselves, with some technical changes in the legislature, the power to basically rule without any kind of Republican input. And so the machine got stronger and stronger. They got all the unions behind them, and they engineered for themselves through gerrymandering a supermajority in the state legislature, a two thirds majority, which made it very difficult for any any challenge to come. And then, of course that feeds on itself because a lot of the you know, the kind of business supporters think, wow, you know, you've got to suck up to the Democrats because they've got the supermaturity and then you know, the taxes went through the roof a lot of Republicans leaving the state, you know. So I think it's just been one of those things that's just been growing for years. The origin of it was this supermajority that they jerry mannered in the state legislature. But you know, we can't just give up and say, well that's that. Let's just let California slip further into stagnation and decline with you know, with the worst outcomes of any state. No, We've got a fight for California and that's what I'm doing. And I feel like the energy is there and really feeling it.
Speaker 1: Well, Steve Hilton, we hope, we hope you succeed. Now, what do you need people to do? Donate, volunteer, what do you need them to do both?
Speaker 5: Actually, look, we need you know, every you know, as they say, every little helps, you know, whatever you can afford financially really helps me build this movement. Steve Hilton for Governor dot com And if you're in California, please volunteer because they're the button on the website right at the front. Now, get involved. We're just building our volunteer army. We've got plenty for everyone to do. You can do it from your home, you can post things on social media and you know all that kind of stuff. There's a lot of help that we can get from our volunteers. So whatever, whatever you can do, we'd really appreciate it. Steve Hilton for Governor dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody go to Steve Hilton forgovernor dot com. And if you don't, you're getting stuck with Katie Porter. Steve Hilton Forgovernor dot Com. We hope, well, good luck. We're hoping you're successful next year, and we'll talk again soon. Thanks for being with.
Speaker 5: You, see us soon.
Speaker 1: Thanks, all right, take care. Yeah, I mean him versus Katie Porter. I can't wait to see that debate. That will be amazing. Hey, we'll take a break. We'll take some calls next. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. One eight hundred nine for one Sean is the number one eight hundred nine for one Sean And on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. The Sean Hannity Shows. A lot going on today. It's a big day at the White House. Charlie Kirk will be honored today. It's actually his thirty second birthday today, and the President will award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. The widow will be there to accept it. There's actually a lot of names you know will be there. It's going to be quite a Ceremony'll take place in the East Room of the White House, and we'll bring it to you. Just stick with us, and when it happens, we'll bring it to you. This president busy day, going through all sorts of things. I don't know why he wanted this job. I don't know. I used to see him in his office here in New York. He'd be sitting up there. Celebrities would come up and it was fun of his parties. Now I watch what he does all Day's meeting with the Argentinian leaders to discuss the currency. Then he's meeting with the president of Peru. Does that sound like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Do you know who ave Armalay is? I would party with him. Oh, he's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Right, that's one. And if somebody said here, I'm putting you in a room with the president of Peru for an hour, what would you say to him. I don't know what to talk to him about. I'd rather do this. This is much more fun than being president. But hey, that's going to be a big, important moment, the honoring of Charlie Kirk in the White House. We'll bring it to you live. It'll happen in the next hour. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity.