Speaker 1: All right, News roundup and information overload hour. Here's our total free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. It is kind of hard to believe, but I guess maybe it isn't because nobody said a word the media they were complicit in terms of allowing unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants estimated now to be about fourteen million. We don't know with all the how many godaways are included in the group, but among them, no murderers, known rapists, known terrorists, known cartel members, you know, no known gang members. We now have trende Aragua in what sixteen seventeen states across the country. They're getting more violent according to reports by the day. And here we have one hundred and fifty eight Democrats that voted against supporting all illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes. Why would we not protect children because in a lot of instances these sex crimes are porpetrated against women and children. And how is it possible that the Party of Compassion would ever vote against something that basic, that fundamental. Anyway, here's Nancy Maas going through a list of the violent crimes committed by these Harris Biden illegals, and he rightly blames them. I've been saying for a long time now that they have blood on their hands and they do listen Biden.
Speaker 2: Harris criminal illegal aliens have molested American children, battered and bruised American spouses, and violently raped American women and girls. In April twenty twenty two, an illegal alien was arrested in my home state of South Carolina for sexually abusing an eleven year old girl after being previously deported not once, but twice. In May twenty twenty two, an illegal alien in Guatemala national raped and impregnated a nine year old.
Speaker 3: Girl in Ohio.
Speaker 2: In April twenty twenty three, an illegal alien broke into a woman's house in Indiana in the middle of the night, physically assaulted her, and held a box cutter.
Speaker 3: To her throat while he raped her.
Speaker 2: In July twenty twenty three, an illegal alien and Hoduran.
Speaker 3: National raped a thirteen year old girl in.
Speaker 2: Neighboring Virginia, just twenty five miles from where we stand today.
Speaker 3: In March of this year, an.
Speaker 2: Illegal alien followed a woman from the train station, grabbed her, robbed her and sexually assaulted her. On March twenty fifth of this year, an illegal alien was arrested in charge with raping a mentally incapacitated fourteen year old girl in Alabama. On May thirteenth of this year, a serial rapist illegal alien was arrested in California for raping two women in a van, which authorities referred to as as rape dungeon on wheels.
Speaker 3: And April of this year, an.
Speaker 2: Illegal alien was charged after breaking into a mobile home in Michigan and viciously sexually assaulted two young girls.
Speaker 3: Under the age of thirteen.
Speaker 2: In May of this year, an illegal alien abducted an eleven year old girl in Florida, forcing her into his van, brutally raping her. In June seventeenth of this year, two illegal aliens raped and strangled twelve year old Joson Nungeri in Texas. Just last month, an illegal alien was arrested after raping a ten year old boy in Mississippi. Earlier this month, an illegal alien convicted of a violent assault in Massachusetts was released and went on to rape a child. This is hardly an exhaustive list.
Speaker 3: We see more tragedies like these with every passing week. The blood and the physical and.
Speaker 2: Emotional scars of these tragedies rest on the hands of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Nancy May South Carolina joins US now, Congresswoman, how are you welcome back?
Speaker 4: And thank you Sara and Sean. You've been right all along. The Left has blood on their hands for this.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd bet I've been right all along, and I know unfortunately, I'm almost one hundred percent certain, although I do pray to God that I'm wrong, but I think I'm right that these unvetted Harris Biden illegals, known terrorists in this country. They're only here for one reason. If you came all the way from Iran and Syria and Egypt and Afghanistan and Venezuela and China and Russia, I doubt you made the trek to our southern border to get into this country because you want a better life for yourself, your family, and your loved ones. I think the odds are pretty high that you are plotting and planning and scheming attacks against our homeland, and I would expect to see a rise in these attacks in the days, weeks, months, years, to come that.
Speaker 4: You are one hundred percent right, and going back to that clip too, in the blood on their hands, these illegals, these criminal legals let in by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, it shows now that Democrats are the party against women, Democrats or the party against children. And we exposed one hundred and fifty eight Democrats who literally voted just last year, at the end of last year against deporting rapists who are here illegally, pedophiles who are here illegally, and murderers who are here illegally. And I can report, I can tell you exclusively Sean today that my bill to deport these criminal illegals that commit these heinous sex crimes against women and kids, we'll get a vote next week. It'll be one of twelve bills in the rules package. And I was just told moments ago we will get a vote on this bill next week, and we will give Democrats a second chance to apologize to the American people, to apologize to women, to apologize to kids, and prove that they care more about women and children than illegal aliens in this country.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's really hard to fathom why, and you know, you want to look at some of the reasons why Democrats got wiped out the way they did in the election. Certainly immigration was a big part of it. They lied repeatedly about it. They said our border was closed, our border was secure. They weren't vetting the people that were coming in. Very few media outlets, those that now have lost any credibility they may have once had it's all gone. They never covered the story. They lied about the economy, they lied about inflation, they never told the story about why we're paying high gas prices that you know that they just, I mean, it just there was so much at stake in this election.
Speaker 5: It really truly was an inflection point for the country.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: And we saw Joe Biden auctioning off border wallparts literally steel that was made to secure the border, to build the wall that they said that Democrats that they so much wanted and needed. And we're all four literally auction off wallparts just weeks ago. And they live Alie. They lie to the American people. They lie through their media counterparts, the propaganda machine. You can only get the truth here with you Shawn and Fox News and online on some of the influencers that we have now in Maga but they don't tell you the truth. And talk about the fourteen million, I think that's a low conservative figure, but the hundreds of thousands of kids. These are toddlers. These are two year olds, four year olds, ten year olds, and these are very young children who somehow are alone at the border, whisked away by the cartel by whom over. The human traffickers, the sex traffickers, the drug traffickers use these children, and we literally have no idea, which is why we had to shut this thing down on day one. We need to start reporting on day one, and I would love to see us ensure we report the worst of the worst. First, let's stagger it and do the violent murderers and rape this and pedophiles, get them out day one, and let's go on down the road and get the rest of this done.
Speaker 5: But Donald, i'd like to see it.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I do worry about is the slim house majority. And there are factions even within quote the mag of movement, if you want to call it that, and we see some of this playing out, you know, some of it was related to Elon Musk. And my answer is, well, if somebody's eighty percent in agreement and eighty percent. And Elon Musk, it's undeniable that he was helping Donald Trump to win the election, aren't there. Don't you need to focus on all the things you agree on and not focus in on disagreements, especially if you want a transformative or transformational presidency.
Speaker 4: That's right, particularly right now. We cannot afford to lose a single vote. And it's just like on Friday, the holdouts, they were literally holding up what I equated to a Trump cabinet pick. We cannot hold up Donald Trump's agenda. We need to get it done. We have no time to waste, and whatever it takes. And that was Reagan's rule of them, he said eighty percent. And we're not all going to get what we want, but we have to deliver on Donald Trump's agenda. This is the greatest, most historic, most powerful, most popular agenda and mandate in any in my lifetime. I've been on this earth for almost fifty years, but this is it and we have to deliver for Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 1: Do you think that most of your colleagues you agree with that? I mean, you were there for the Mike Johnson fight.
Speaker 4: No, I was there, and I was I was, you know, facilitating part of that, some of those phone calls at the end there. It's going to be tough for us, but we've got to convince and even sometimes pressure some members of Congress on the right thing to do. And that's what happened Friday. There was a lot of pressure publicly, privately, the President negotiated and got it done very quickly. But we're going to have to We're going to have to do that and have some very tough conversations. And you know, I don't mind getting yelled at from time to time because I know, and I don't mind taking somebody's thereros because I know it's the right thing to do for our country is to make sure we get an agenda delivered any way possible this year.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if in fact the President is able to secure the border, get rid of these criminal aliens to begin with, and those that didn't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty, if he can restore refunding the police and law and order in towns and cities, if he can fix the economy. A big part of that is going to becoming energy dominant, in spite of Joe Biden's sabotage to ban offshore drilling, which he put forward today. If he's able to accomplish those things and re establish America's role in the world as the toughest military, and that means we're going to have to invest and spend money on the new generation of weaponry, which is, you know, preparing to fight wars not on a battlefield but from air conditioned offices. I think the world changes in a positive way and we can achieve peace, and you do.
Speaker 5: It through strength.
Speaker 1: But you know, simultaneously you want to cut the size and scope of government and cut two trillion dollars with the new Department or the recommendations of vivag Ramaswami and Elon Musk I think those are brilliant ideas. I think that returns us to constant soitutional order.
Speaker 4: And it will not be easy. And all the things that you just mentioned, restoring the economy, restoring hope in America, making our community safer, securing the border, all those things also protect women. Republicans and Conservatives in MAGA and Donald Trump, we are the party of women now and we'll protect them by any means possible. We have to restore, as you said, Pece, tou strength and our place in the world where the United States will not be mocked. And if you mess with Donald Trump, there will be consequences to it. And that's what he understands about negotiating the deal, the art of the deal in our place in not just American history, but world history. Here to keep everybody safer. The Middle East is not safe right now or our ally Israel. We've got terrorists around the world trying to harm the president and harm US military assets and allies overseas. That has to be taken care of. And he is the guy to do it. He's the only one that America believes in. And we have to vacuumate a thousand times over. When you gets sworn in on January twentieth.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back more with South Carolina Congress with and then may on the other side. Your calls also coming up eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. H we continue now. It's South Carolina Congresswoman Nancy Mayce. God bless her because she is calling out one hundred and fifty eight Democrats that voted against apporting illegal immigrants that were committing sex crimes.
Speaker 5: Why You'll have to ask them. Why.
Speaker 1: How is it possible that the Trump campaign was hacked by both China and Russia. I'm sorry China and Iran multiple times during the campaign. How is it possible that we have known Iranian assassination squads in the country but we don't.
Speaker 5: Know where they are.
Speaker 1: How is it possible we have known terrorists in the country but we don't know where they are. I mean, how did that ever happen?
Speaker 4: It's crazy? And we have some of the best technology in the world, and in some of the works, some of the we use are so old and outdated, and the Biden Harris administration refused to update our capabilities here. And we have so much work that we have to do. We don't have any time to waste. We've got to worry about Taiwan and China. We've got to worry about Iran and what their proxies are going to do with other the Sahuthis has Fromas you know, we have so much that we have to do, and we have to ensure that we have a supply chain, you know, in the Red Sea and other places around the world, to ensure that we grow the economy. It is such a mess right now he is. I don't know that four years will cleamp them has created by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, but he's going to try, and we're going to help them get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely need it for sure. And do you think any of these final actions by Biden, for example, the ban offshore drilling and commuting death sentences and selling off materials for the border wall, and climate regulations that he's putting out there, which would only hurt poor people and the middle class and the working class in this country, do you think any of this is going to have an impact on trumpel Will it be overturned immediately?
Speaker 4: I think that they're slowly. I do believe the bureaucrats and bureaucracies are trying to And in the last couple of weeks we've been getting with the blow or reports that there are agencies that are changing their internal policies to slow down the Trump agenda internally. And that could be interpretation and regulations, it could be in house policies for different departments and agencies, but that's one of the things that we are hearing. There is great concern. I have great concern not just about the Senate in the House holding up his agenda, but the bureaucrats that are unelected that have been there forever and want to thwart him by any means necessary, including breaking the law. And I also think that we need to investigate any members of Congress who broke the law either tampered with witnesses tampered with evidence to go after Donald Trump over the last four years. So we have a lot of work to do, and I hope that every single Republican, every single little Conservative in the House and the Senate up here, will see that for what it is, shine light on it, show the truth to the American people so we can get together and move this country forward. And that will also mean will win big in twenty six and win again in twenty eight because our future of our country is at stake and Americans are counting on it.
Speaker 1: Congresswoman Nancy Bays, South Carolina, thank you. We'll talk often throughout the year. Appreciate you being with us. Look, I just I want to take a personal minute here and I want to say thank you to so many of you. You know, for my entire career, you have always been so extremely supportive and kind to me and our entire staff here personally, and you know, first by allowing me into your life three hours a day every day, it's all I ask. One hour at night, every night, it's all I ask. Not a lot, but in all truth, I mean, I'm just grateful that you have helped what was and remains a life's dream for me come true. And over the long holiday, I get one really long vacation a year, and I just got off it. But when it became public that Ainsley Earhart of Fox and Friends and I got engaged.
Speaker 5: It was no secret by the way, for years that we were dating.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the out pouring of love, kindness, I'll be honest, it was overwhelming to both of us.
Speaker 5: It really was.
Speaker 1: And I just want to take a minute and to say to all of you and want you all to know that we're both extremely grateful. It's, you know, obviously a special time for both of us. I feel extraordinarily blessed to have met, you know, somebody that is so genuinely kind and special in every way, and somebody, Honestly, I know it's cliche, but it's true that makes me a better person. And if the person you watch every morning on Fox and Friends is that person in real life? Fun, kind, loving, extraordinary in every way, we do share a passion, you know, God, family, country, Those values are real, and I am beyond blessed and humbled, and we both are very grateful for all all of your support. I don't love, I don't spend a lot of time focusing on my personal life on this program, but I just I'm so grateful to all of you for your your good wishes. You know, I can't say enough in terms of being thankful. It was pretty, you know, it was simple. I tried to keep it very simple. I know people go to the beach and maybe at sunset. I think sweet Baby James went on as went on a hot air balloon when he married my sister. But for me, I just called our pastor and I asked if there was a time I can get in our church and be alone. The church was so supportive, accommodating. I'm grateful to them. She remains in New York. She's staying on Fox and Friends. We both have long term deals with Fox, so she's not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere. I'm still in the Free State of Florida. But anyway, I just want to again thank you for your support, your love, your prayers. It means more to both of us than you would would ever know. I'm very grateful. All Right, to our busy phones we go. Let's say hi to Don and Iowa. Little Justin is gone. What's up Don?
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 7: Truck driver from Iowa. I'm running through Wisconsin right now. Thank you Sean for taking my call. Happiness.
Speaker 1: Thank you, by the way, thank you for what you do every day. Because every store we'd go to, our shelves would be empty except for guys like you.
Speaker 7: You would be amazed at the support you have from truck drivers. I keep a truck bumper sticker, a Trump bumper sticker on the back of my truck that I designed myself, and everybody asks me for one, so I give them out and crank. The New York said, when you talk to Sean, you tell him thank you and hello from a great fan and a million other truck drivers. I promise.
Speaker 1: Now, do you still talk to each other on what's those those old cbe radios that they used to have, or do you have a different form of communication, these new walkie talkies?
Speaker 5: I was just talking about a phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Do you guys still talk brig or break a one nine or is that just out out of date and I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: No, No, the CB is still the preferred method of communications for US old school drivers. I've been out here forty years, so I've had one since I was fifteen years old. In my first car. It was a Ford Granat when built into the dashboard. If that make you laugh, well, my.
Speaker 1: Mother had a Ford Granada. Interestingly interesting that you you say that, but I.
Speaker 5: Mean forty years doing this.
Speaker 1: Have you ever calculated how many miles you you have driven in your life?
Speaker 7: Well, my son says, over six million miles.
Speaker 5: Crazy shuah, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I count you know that many with my shoes on.
Speaker 5: So yeah, did you ever have a bad acc and I pray.
Speaker 7: To God no, never had an accident in all forty years.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that means you're great at what you do. I mean, it really does. It's a tribute to you. And sometimes an accident is just that, an accident and it's not your fault. But when you're talking about a rig, it's it's always a little more complicated, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Well, absolutely I and other truck drivers and myself, we take pride in driving, you know, safely and promptly and being able to come home to our families on the weekend. That's that's what we shrive for.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So you're gone from your family all week long and you've been gone for forty years all week long? Yes, sir, Wow, what a sacrifice. You guys are amazing. Anyway, what's on your mind? I know you didn't call about.
Speaker 7: This well, I called about well. First off, President Trump, congratulations on winning three elections and winning two presidencies at the same time. He won here in the United States and in Canada. That kiss without Trump winning, Trudeau doesn't resign, I believe.
Speaker 5: I think you're probably right.
Speaker 1: I mean, and he has been pretty funny in his comments about Canada being the fifty first state and what else? What else has he been talking. He's been cracking me up lately. Love, But he made the comment about the Panama Canal. If you look at the history of the Panama Canal, he's not wrong in what he's saying. And China is involved in the Panama Canal. Greenland.
Speaker 5: I'd love to see Greenland, you know, become part of the United States.
Speaker 7: I love it absolutely for security purposes. It would be a rape boon to the whole world actually to have better security in that part of the world. So I've got a son in the Navy and we talk about the Panama Canal just this week, and he thinks it's a great idea, but he thinks it might be an overreach. And I said, I disagree, because you know, we built the canal and now it's almost being used against us.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to put it, and it could be weaponized at some point, and what an irony that would be. I hope him pray that that's not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if in fact it is in the end. But yeah, I mean it was American effort, engineers, planners that that made the Padama Canal possible. And you know why Jimmy Carter ever negotiated that treaty, and God rest of soula No, he lived to one hundred and passed away. But it was the worst deal ever, never should have happened. And the Senate ratifying was that one of the worst dumbest deals ever for national security purposes, without a.
Speaker 7: Doubt, and one more thing I'd like to mention, congratulations on you and a flease engagement. Engagement now right, it sounded like you were almost ready to tell us that you guys had stuck into the church and got married.
Speaker 1: I no, wait, we didn't get married, but you know, look, I mean, you're kind of living the life in many ways. We are where you know, we see each other on weekends when we're committed to the time together and we'll just it was the right time to take it to the next level. And I couldn't be happier. I'm very blessed. Most of my friends can't believe she said yes.
Speaker 7: To be honest, well maybe she has eye problems. You might want to talk, you know, talk her into seeing that.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot, don I really appreciate it, John, I appreciate you come only kidding you.
Speaker 5: Guys, trust me, terrific.
Speaker 7: She looks like a fantastic person, and I know you're a great guy. I've been listening to you, but I think thirty five years I can't remember. You and I particlarly grew up in trucking together.
Speaker 1: Listen, I just want you to get out of the recession. Trucking has been in the last couple of years, it'll and if we can lower the price of diesel, it's going to help you guys a lot. God bless you, my friend. I appreciate you being out there, and thanks for what you and every trucker is doing every day. And let's say hi to Linda in Ohio. Hey, Linda, how are you glad you called.
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: Sean.
Speaker 8: That's a hard call to follow anyway. My call is originally about Biden commuting these death penalty things. But it's not just the death penalty situation, Sean. It's a fact that this man is not capable, as you know, Sean, to sign any kind of important document, your will, whatever. You have to be a good, good sound mind. So he is obviously not making these decisions. There's someone else making these decisions, and based on that are his decisions. It's going to be legally binding. That's my one concern. My second concern is this decus.
Speaker 1: The problem is that they probably they are going to be legally binding.
Speaker 5: That is a big problem.
Speaker 1: I think one of the jobs that the Trump administration is going to have to do is they're going to have to fire a lot of people, and those people that abuse power, those people that didn't practice equal justice and application of our laws, that have been deeply entrenched in the in what we call the deep state, within the DOJ, the FBI, and our intelligence community are going to have to be fired and those people will have to be removed. And I don't think it's going to be that hard to root them out, and we really, you know, one of the saddest things is to see like the FBI, which I grew up revering because I had my grandfather's brother had two sons that were in the FBI. One of them is still alive and I communicate with regularly my cousin Billy, and he was a proud FBI member, but when we were growing up, I viewed him as deity in my family because they had made it. And to hear people like him that served his entire career in the FBI look at that great once great organization become weaponized and politicized, it breaks his heart. We have to return that to its former greatness. Anyway, I appreciate the call into God bless you. Let's say hi to Kathy and Colorado. Kathy, we have about a minute and a half and it's all.
Speaker 6: Yours Okay, well I wanted to talk about social security and mediccare. Did the people entry not understand they do social security, they pay into Medicare. Those are not entitlements. What the federal government has done when they took it from its own account and put it into the general fund, that's when they that's when they screwed up. And so the only way that that can totally go down is if our government totally goes down. So why do they keep threatening us with that, Oh, you're going to lose your social security? I knew My boys say, oh, there's not going to be any social security. Well, how in the heck can there not be any social security? I mean other than total mismanagement, which will you've watched that over the years happen.
Speaker 5: You are absolutely right.
Speaker 1: They promised to put that money in a lock box, meaning that they would invest it in safe investments like treasuries, et cetera, but keep it apart from the general fund. And they squandered the money they rated the lock box, and that contributed to it now headed towards insolvency, and the same with Medicare, and it's unforgivable. That's why all these people, anybody that I meet that puts their faith, hope, trust, belief in government. I'm like, think twice about it. What does government do well except maybe the military. And there's a lot of waste broadened abuse in terms of spending in the military. But the school systems are awful. They don't keep our towns in cities safe and secure. Obamacare was a disaster and it's now impacting millions of Americans, and now we're going to have to bring in enough income from energy to hopefully save Social Security and Medicare from bankruptcy, or raising the retirement age to two days before you die and means testing it, which is basically the legalized stealing. That's what it would come down to. Anyway, I appreciate the call, Thank you so much. Have a great new year, Kathy. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program that's going to wrap things up. But today Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, Laura Trump, Tom hom and Mike Waltz will join us. Are Flaischer, Charlie Hurt, Jillian Michaels, Jimmy Fayla sy you DVR our first twenty twenty five edition Hannity on Fox News. Thanks for being with us, Thank you for making this show possible.