Speaker 1: And this drinks chants, motherfucky podcast man. He's a legendary queens rapper.
Speaker 2: He ain't agree.
Speaker 1: That is your boy in O r E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What ups dj E f N?
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know me and the most.
Speaker 1: Professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chans.
Speaker 4: Moscavery days New Year's c That's it's time for drink champions.
Speaker 1: Drink up, motherfucker? Would good be hobodies?
Speaker 2: What it should be?
Speaker 1: This is your boy in O r E? What up is dj E f N?
Speaker 2: And this is mill to take me crazy wor Happy Hour drink Champs Happy Hours up. Now, when you speak about this person that we were introducing, we talk about, oh shit, we didn't even have to champagne and we still be so excited to start. We just went this is royalty. When I say royalty, this is real, real royalty.
Speaker 1: The man owns a hotel. Father's a legend, legend.
Speaker 2: You gotta say legend icon. It's crazy about it. Dropping a movie.
Speaker 5: On Valentine's today and today and today is Bob fucking Molly's birthday. And we got in case you don't know who we're talking about, were talking about the one the only first off, I gotta to have a drink till till Bob Molly.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know what's the crazy thing is a lot of us felt like Bob mar It was our father. So it's like you shared him with the world because like there's no place on earth I can't go and Bob Marley record won't play no place. And let me tell you something me, I've tested it. I lived by my white people. I tested it myself. You can play that music at a disrespectful level. You can play it all the way up. There's not one person that's gonna say turn it down, not one. I've tried it numerous times with the cool white people, with the people who look racist, for the people who might not be, but they are. They used to be in the maund and I put on any you have been with me, you've been with me and with his dreads and his dreads, and they don't get offended.
Speaker 1: Dress.
Speaker 2: That's like, yes, did you ever realize how much of global music he was making?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: To your point still growing up right, I had to come to terms with what you just said, you know what I mean, being that you know our father, it is not just.
Speaker 1: My father, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So one a time I had to really like be like wow, you know, and it was a point in life where there was an instance that kind of kind of put us in our place.
Speaker 1: And it was one day.
Speaker 6: Most of the times at Hope Prode in Jamaica, at my dad's place, everyone come check him, you know, like if you need any type of help, you know, utes from the streets. This particular day though, these guys Hope Bob my museum what it's called today, But these youths right growing up there were three boys, but there are also acrobats. So during the week they'll come to Hope pro and they do all kind of flips and singing.
Speaker 1: You know everybody no.
Speaker 6: On the hustle you watch the wind Street, Yeah, you know the good boys.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So one Sunday, now my brother and I Stephen, we're in Hope Rod and you know, this is a Sunday man.
Speaker 1: And they showed up at the gate. So we kind of walked down.
Speaker 6: To the gate and kind of told them, I said, we said, listen today, it's it's our day.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't take take his own guy.
Speaker 6: We didn't say that, but so but our dad he was kind of watching us from upstairs, so he called us, Stephen Rohan, come upstairs, go upstairs. Now, he said, you see those boys outside, let them inside.
Speaker 1: And this is the street guys. Okay.
Speaker 2: And at the time there was.
Speaker 6: A guy like on Sundays the ice cream man come around and he write a little fudgy fudgy write a little bike, you know, with the fudge on the back, the ice cream on the back. He says, see the boys go downstairs by them all ice cream and watch them eat ice cream.
Speaker 1: So, you know, as.
Speaker 6: Youth, and you know, my father is kind of is you know, when he talks, he talks strong, so you're kind of shaking. So but what we realize is that our father really was trying to teach us a lesson that it wasn't just about you know, his children on the inside. It's about the children that don't have anymore, you know what I mean. So right then and there we learned the principles about you know, when you have, you have to share. That was a and yeah, and that's and that's kind of us. His rule to those youths. It wasn't even about us. It's about, like you said, how those youths. So my father in regards to what you do for them as youth just growing up, you know.
Speaker 1: So it was we're kind of in the way.
Speaker 6: He didn't come to see us.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna be bounce around a little bit because when you look at all these bioptery movies, these these pictures. Yeah, and one of the people that say one of the most most accurvated, most on point one is the Straight out of Compton one. And everyone is saying that's because you know, ice Cube and people were there to somewhat guide them to what to talk about. Is this something that you had to do with this movie that because you know, the family as a whole, this.
Speaker 6: This movie right our brother Ziggy, big brother Ziggy. It's been in the works for five years.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: You know he's also the.
Speaker 6: One that was mainly behind Marley's documentary. I'll just watched that yeah on the Sheriff. No, not that one that went Marley's call. That one is we don't know who did that one, but it's out there. But as far as family, you know, and then this one now Finally when Ziggy, you know, did all the research, find the right people that the cast and all the things that he needed for the film, got the money he needed to make the film happen, you know, he did that and most importantly the relationship that we have when normally the cast members, but the main actor, the actress, the producers and some of the directors. It was just very very much an intimate film, you know, and very personable because we're able to kind of talk to Kingsley about, you know, some of our dad's ways and like attitudes, mannerism, and Kingsley himself he's.
Speaker 2: So pointing on as an actor, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He means well, just as.
Speaker 6: A yeah, because of craft, you know, that's a scraft, but to be able to tap in and reach that level where it's truly impressive, bro, and we love that. And this film, as he said, it's really a family certified family made, you know, Ziggie, Sidela, Mama, Rita, the entire family, myself, Stephen, you know, we're we're always there and support all the brothers, sisters, So it's really a family unting as well as my dad's friends, right the sons of the musicians are playing their dads. A lot of Yeah, it's a lot of costs is Jamaica. And then again, the amount of people that were able to like get a job in Jamaica because of the movie your cousin the.
Speaker 1: Movie is another good thing. We're probably that.
Speaker 2: So he's still working from heaven. He's still working from heaven. So that's one of the things that me knowing that I was going to interview you, I was just doing search like a lot of your father's concerts. And one thing that you can tell, everybody claimed Bob Molly, white people, black people, like everyone felt that a piece of him, you know what I mean, like that, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the main thing is is about the truth, you know, and a man like our father, this man lived for that purpose, you know. And when you're you're a musician, you know, you you know the thing music in general, and you know what music is. It's a vehicle and we choose to deliver the message or we choose to deliver it and we choose to say what we.
Speaker 1: Want to say.
Speaker 6: We see you Rastafar, I know, and what that means to our father and us as Rastafari people, us as a people in general, human beings, you know, and the ones that really want to represent that human being. Movement is like that, like so to sol a movement that's kind of all father, and that's what he really stand up for is a man of his word, like what he says, what he does, you know, and still does it, you know. And and that's the important thing. So I feel like said that truth within that message is that connection to a people that seek a certain way of life, wants this type of liberty, you know, because it's a passion within the liberty, you know. And the most important thing is the truth that we utter, you know. So when you find people that stick to them things that it kind of resonates to everyone. And that's why we say one love, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that became more than music. It transcended the music. It became a global movement, absolutely, yeah. And it's a god movement.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you said that I was watching the documentary, and I kid you not, I'm not being funny. I thought I was looking at Jesus man. I literally was looking at Bob like this is what I.
Speaker 6: Think Jesus looked like seeing and with Rastafar eye you know, that's really.
Speaker 2: The way of life.
Speaker 1: And it's and.
Speaker 6: Why we why we resonate like that, and why we have this consonance and and this presence is because of the Old Testament and.
Speaker 1: As Rasta for people who try to follow.
Speaker 6: The naza right vowel that we have the Nazarene and yes, subscribes himself as a naz right. So we we try or or or daily life as much as we can. We're not perfect, you know, but our daily life is to follow that order. And it's a Nazara, it's a nazer right vowel. You know we were relax.
Speaker 2: You know, there raise on.
Speaker 1: Your face certain things, what you eat and this so Roster's we catch with shrimp every now and those everything you go through as you growing up, you're not supposed to eat that, you know, that's the kind of so you you as raster fire people, as Jamaicans in Jenner, we make fun of what you eat, your rasta, don't do this, don't do that, and then you have to and then again with the Marlin name, with that Rastafari, it's double.
Speaker 2: You must have never had a glissy before in your life, right, what's that?
Speaker 1: Frank? What's that.
Speaker 2: I can't say that.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: Based on what you're saying about, like it's double for you. Did it ever feel like a burden the legacy that that was like put upon you and your and your siblings.
Speaker 6: I would never see a burden because it's really the way of the truth, you know, and it's really discipline and just wanted to keep your father's ways. So it's really an alignment and proud of it because you know, we all, you know, read the Bible, we all do these things. So if you can find a way of life that's alignment towards that and as a culture is a lifestyle which is such we're proud of that, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's never a burden.
Speaker 6: It's a lesson and it's a way of life and it's the way we choose to live and the way we want to live because we feel good about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: So it's a goodness and it's like the way of the lion, like a king order.
Speaker 1: Real self.
Speaker 2: Now, I was watching going back to the documentary, at one point Bob moved to London and to this day, to this day, it's a lot of Rastafaris in Jamaican people in London. Is that when they when they first started going there, when Bob went there the.
Speaker 1: Column No remember.
Speaker 6: Remember like World War two, Jamaicans fought in World War two with the British because you know said it's it's you know, it's once underneath the British Commonwealth. Right, So Jamaicans travel there because at one point before late sixties seven, early seventies, Jamaicans and need a visa to go to London. They did, right, wow, so a lot of work and such and such.
Speaker 1: So a lot of four parents are in London, you know.
Speaker 6: You know, it was a regular thing for Jamaican families to receive things from England, like before America.
Speaker 2: Drain our friend Dre he's from London. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 6: That's Jamaican culture in London is like really close that you know, even as slang. So it was and then again music in general, you know, but my father went there.
Speaker 1: With like intention to make music like.
Speaker 6: Really an exile because of the assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: To exit this album right yeah, yes, yeah, you know you know remember you you're very well studied, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't let me. I got you. I got you pardon, pardon, I know normally drink what we praising you. Today our show was about giving people they flowers we want to give you. We want to give your flowers. Right there snoop like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, So on to drink Champs, to drink yes on this on this blessed day that's our Father's days, the fire Right Day, our day, People's Day, that's right, drink Camps day. We're giving thanks to the most izing period Magty Empire highlighted slas.
Speaker 1: Sometimes m h.
Speaker 2: I remember p Pardoner drinking yes. So I remember you know rappers right seeing having we're having a love hate relationship with our city and we remember me thinking that that that's something that's new. But I remember seeing just now on an interview where Bob was just done with Jamaica. At one point he was like, man, I ain't messing with Jamaica and I was like, damn, Bob, we do the ship that I'm going through then, and I'm like I'm like wow. And that's where he went to London and that's when he started went to South Africa.
Speaker 6: Imagine this right, It's like I watched like for instance, the movie and I'm not going to refer to this movie because something just happened to me in London was Paris, you know, for the premiere, and I'm watching that exact reference that you just made in being told in the movie, you know, and it made me very emotional because of what my father said and what he represents. You know, it made me truly emotional because here is the man where his gates are open to every and everyone. He came from nothing, you know, and everything that he ever created or stood for represent the people. Pardon me, And here's this man that's helping so much people and the same people that you're helping, the same people that you're fighting to uplift and bring together, allow themselves to be manipulated by a systematic way by politics to feel that it's right to try and take a man's life.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So that's really the emotion of that. So when my father saying done with Jamaica, it was.
Speaker 6: In the moment he's never done with Jamaica, you know what I mean, In the moment says like it kind of it kind of screwed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: It's a rule for that, and you know, so you take out a journey and I sing some love songs. He's like, you know, this revolution might be a one month team.
Speaker 2: You know what's ill about that is when you look at the political history in Jamaica, it's like almost it's almost like bloods and crips the politics and a lot of the lot of the rest of the world. Like I've seen you you see Randy Aka from Depth jam Jamaica. Since I did a video with Lexus and Wayne Wonder and Tivoli Gardens, the most scaredest I have ever been in my life, the most scaredest I have ever been. Like literally, this was what do you call it? Body mon Town Jarrison, Like everybody had a gun on them and I was like, and they told me, they said, man, you're safe, but I was like, I just didn't feel safe.
Speaker 6: But still because nothing nothing with you, right, I mean remember Jimmy and people are people have principal when they're being rued, they're ruted principal.
Speaker 1: I go out, they told me against black Boy, you know me that off top.
Speaker 2: So was I landed in Jamaica. This lady she came right over me. She she jumped over my whole foot with the shopping cart and then she looked at me like what I want, Yankee? Boy, you got it?
Speaker 1: Got laugh.
Speaker 2: Anyone else I seen that, know more all over the place. I've seen the Chinese Jamaican Oh yeah, you know. And boy was he he was offended. I was like, you we don't talk like that.
Speaker 6: Years in Jamaica, years as the Indian Indian people. So we have for fifth generation Chinese. And you know, so a lot of my friends, you know, they look like you and I they look like you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And last thing one shout out Waggy Tea here my first turn off another Chinese Jamaican Jamaica. Jamaican restaurants are Jamaican.
Speaker 2: M VP records.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah big in the culture, super huge, super huge. Tager bone is real. Not the way, not the way we tread it out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you got you got this hotel, Like I believe you're the only person I know that owns the hotel. You you flost on me one night He's like, hey, man, you know I got this hotel in Mexico.
Speaker 1: You know me?
Speaker 2: I was like that was that was an entrepreneur.
Speaker 6: He's an entrepreneur world and everything you do in life. I believe in opportunities, you know, and everyone always say, oh, come, we don't have one in Jamaica. I said, well, no one in Jamaica offered me, you know, so I took the opportunity. And it started long ago with the same malikof relationship. And it's the same partner as a five hotel group. They were building a hotel and they wanted me to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: And you know, I take. I took a look at the place that's the.
Speaker 6: Right outside of cankun a place called Portamrellus Okay, between Cankuon and Pli Carmen, Okay. So like man, I'll say, forty five minutes from touloum Okay cool, twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: From the airport.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 6: As he land in Kankuon, was right there, nice beach protected area, the reef is protected, the mangols are protected nicely, the fishing village and ninety two rooms and you know, so it's a tiki very so very so let's do. There's a great opportunity. Opened in twenty twenty. It was a skier with all the thinks that were happening, absolutely, but it survived and with the help of a lot of my friends and I and I that's supporting one in each other, you know, spread the message and it got out there more and you know, people seem to like going down there in Mexico.
Speaker 2: And I like it too.
Speaker 6: I absolutely love It's. Yeah, tig up to Romary Beach House. Well, it's really the fives and Romary Beach House, you know what I mean. It's a collaboration type of efforts.
Speaker 2: Collaborative And had you been going to Mexico like before that, Yeah, not really not.
Speaker 1: It wasn't my thing.
Speaker 6: But I met these I met these brothers in New York City in like early twenty sixteen, and at the time, I was really focused on Marty Coffee and I was trying to build some coffee shops. So the Brethren, you know, hey, we're building a hotel. You like to put one of your coffee shops in our hotel. So I took the opportunity again and I said, yeah, I'd love that. And then you go see this just to put the coffee in the hotel. Yeah at first, Okay.
Speaker 1: So they did that and then they said, you know, we're building.
Speaker 6: This hotel where we're going to open up a new project. We're building a new hotel on the beach in PORTUMARRELLUS. It's really a little you know, it's a smaller hotel. Would you like to you know, we don't know what to call it.
Speaker 2: What do you want to?
Speaker 6: What do you thought when you think about calling Roman the beach House. We came with that name because you know, it was on the beach, near the beach.
Speaker 2: It's on the beach.
Speaker 1: It's academy on the Caribbean. Yeah, man, So we love it down there, and it's really nice because when you think about Mexico and then place, you have to think about Africa and Afro Mexico because.
Speaker 6: From the early times after all mixed. And then I learned a lot too, because I learned that when I found myself in Mexico. I started to realize that, wow, we're all part of the I'maridian culture from the early times, because that's the Americas. So it's a part of the Caribbean. So then I go again and look at Barbados. It's right there, and that's everything. It's part of the whole i'm Aridian you know, this part of the.
Speaker 1: World, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So it's just really extending the culture and realizing that earth is a lot and its fullness thereof so wherever we are, wherever we go, it is home. And we felt very good there and we feel at home in Mexico as well like anywhere else.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, man, I love it. I love Mexico. Big up, big up to Mexico.
Speaker 2: So when I when I researched, like you know, the stuff that I know about Rastafarian culture, it brings you to Helly Selassie, which brings you to Ethiopia. Right, what brings you to Africa?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What is the correlation? And we know all men come from Africa? Right, but wise is like Jamaica and Africa's relationship like, so is it be close to the highly Selassie?
Speaker 6: Well, it started with Marcus Garvey Marcus, that's right. And then you know those early times in general as cultural people and the history of Jamaica with like all of the Maroons, the early Maroons who fought against the British for their independence and never got conquered by the Brits.
Speaker 1: So we were always like rebellious people, you know.
Speaker 6: So during the time when Marcus Goviy early I said before the nineteen.
Speaker 1: Thirties, when Marcus Govey was.
Speaker 6: Healing and building his movement in Harlem and throughout the world and studying in England and traveling the earth. Marcus Govey learned about the crowning of the Emperor highly s last in the First which would take place in nineteen thirty. So Marcus Garvey being Jamaica and returned to the Jamaica and told the black people of Jamaica that we black people in the Western Hemisphere should look towards the east for the crowning of a black king, our King, our Christ.
Speaker 1: And our God Almighty.
Speaker 6: So it says in Revelation that you will be crowned king of kings, lords of lords, concurrent line of a tribe of Judah, elect.
Speaker 2: Of God himself.
Speaker 6: So when Marcus Govi said that, iron, I know, as black people in the Western Hemisphere, there's another brethren whose name is Howell, who's really started the Rastafari movement.
Speaker 1: Leonard Howell. Don't quote me on the exact name.
Speaker 2: Google.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can find this name on the Google.
Speaker 6: But then the movement started and then we as black people in the Western Hemisphere started to look towards Ethiopia. The crowning of the King as our God, and we started to follow that the ways of Ethiopia because we knew that now that me and Ethiopia is the first place to really follow, yes, as Christ. In four AD when the Eunich met Philip and told Queen Candace about this great man, this great man that he met and blah blah blah and such and such was Philip who was a follower of Christ. And then he started Christianity that time. Then, you know, so we as rasta Pharai people, we look to Ethiopia and that's the Orthodox Church, which is the faith of Rastapharai, if you ever asked about that. So that's when it really started in nineteen thirty the crowning of the King of Kings, and everyone knows this in the world because every nation was there that day and everyone ad to kneel and bow to that emperor.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Yes, it was a two hundred and twenty fifth lineage of King David Seed of Jesse, and those two hundred and twenty five kings are the kings that rule the earth. So when we talk about earth, we have to talk about the olden days and the Biblical ways. So we follow the King David strown. We didn't follow Babylon thrown, which was always trying to fight against King David Shroan, if you know what I mean, Like you know all the constantinoples, all their Roman Empire, all these guys that never stopped, you know. So we have Rastafari people. We represent King David thron and that is highly Selastic thrown.
Speaker 1: And that's how we come to say highest Selassie is who we calls in people. Majesty is what.
Speaker 6: We call the Almighty God himself and a living flesh. So that's how we were able to like manifest our flesh this way by that teaching of this great man who manifests the God within himself at the highest order. So we believe upon that and we live upon that. And those are where we get our teachings. And those are the teachings we follow. So other people have other teachings that they follow. And sometimes you stumble, like your teaching make it make you stumble.
Speaker 3: This one keeps us more upright, I didn't have while he was still alive? Right, who classie? I wasn't he still alive?
Speaker 2: When I when?
Speaker 1: When when people start to follow him in Jamaica.
Speaker 6: His majesty is forever living, and absolutely so. But his myjest is forever living.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Think they they I think they did a study and they said that his blood is actually related to Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Say, that's why I mentioned to you the lineage of King David. And then within that lineage there's two hundred and twenty five king. And you have Abraham, Moses, and you have Yes Sirs Christ himself, you have like h like you have Salomon, you have David and his majesties are part of that lineage.
Speaker 1: And that's why I talked about King David's thrown. And that's same as Christ in his kingly character, right, and Christ in the flesh. So all the Christ, all the Christ consciousness, the great kings of this earth, who took on the Christ consciousness. Who are the heads of this government?
Speaker 6: Who have who have the shoulders of the almighty God and the rule of this government with the God law?
Speaker 1: You know, the ancient Abramic law. You know that's the law.
Speaker 2: You know what I believe? Yes, look like you don't look at me like that, girl. I believe like in years to come, they will talk about Tupac the same way they will talk about like because when you look at when you look at let me stick with ball, when you look at the history of how he did this, this was all righteous. This was like you know, when you go look at all these interviews and you go look at these everything that he said something one time he said, they love you so much they'll kill you. And I was like, what the fuck because love and hate is kind of almost the same thing. But he said he said, sometimes they can love you so much that they'll kill you. And I couldn't distinguish if he said they'll kill you like meaning himself or all just that love itself.
Speaker 1: Like this is all biblical factual, And you.
Speaker 6: Know, he said something so important because man himself, right, like we talk about man. We're flesh, but man have like an ideology, right, and some men have good ideology and good dreams that we tappen into a certain frequency. And you talk about like Tupac, you know, but we're not talking about Tupac that you see walking on the street. We're talking about the two Pac that you see speaking a thing, a saying as something. And that's what each of us have as beings in general. Right, because we have that goodness that we're made from because we are made from love and you have you have to make love to produce that.
Speaker 2: Damn. You got a lot of them out there. DMN for real. You know, we know you are here club, let's go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we love that, And it's it's all what the ones have to say that we try to like gravitate towards you know, the man else and we finding good in each other. So yeah, man, they're going to talk about great ones that have had great things to say and who always wanted to uplift people. So that's the real purpose, you know, with the upliftment of people, you know, and when you're speaking that yet now all the time, you know, some of the times it kind of but the we're going to focus on the good side of you, you know, and that's what we all need to start doing now and start focused on people goodness.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? People like too much, don't fall I leave it up forness. Now.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think the CIA was really like like tapping into Jamaica like that, because like when you see years later, right, you see Malcolm X and then years later there's actually studies that come out the show. Well, Ceia set Malcolm X up and this rumor has never been con form Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 6: Yes, o me, I'm a you know, I'm a tell of person where I watched UFO.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what you are about to say. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: You can't even call it conspiracy.
Speaker 2: They talk about it.
Speaker 1: I went watching UFO since the early nineteen nineties, you did so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, when we.
Speaker 6: Talk about Jamaica in general, right, and we talked about trade and waterways and entrance to a certain system, right, the stream, the stream of like from how you have to travel into like the money pool, right, you know, coming from Africa down the street and blah blah blah, and certain places that you have to hang out.
Speaker 1: Right, So Jamaica is like the little little small island is.
Speaker 6: Right in that little you gotta pass that place to get into the wealth, right, the trades, the gates, it's the gateway.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So what happened in Jamaica now in the early times when the British Empire had a larger influence, before this independence thing, you know, it was you know, Jamaica was like.
Speaker 1: A place where you really it is not too much violence.
Speaker 6: It wasn't now very in the sixties, Jamaica was so peaceful and lovely.
Speaker 1: So when now the whole communist movement began, you know that thing.
Speaker 6: And then the start now with the politicians, when the independence came now and these two parties started to mingle. One was like they call him a socialist, which was manly, and the other one was like, uh, the prime minister, right, yeah, the two of them, the same one that my dad, Michael Wiley and Edward Siaga. So he was more like c I that's right, you know, you know, you know that. So one though, I would say it was like leaning towards like cubash right.
Speaker 2: The Cuba wanted to make it to be New Cuba, like even Jamaica met with.
Speaker 6: There were a lot of support there and then the other personal So what happened was when now the gun trade begun for the destabilization.
Speaker 1: They even had a gun court.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because now you started flood the place with guns and cocaine. But this stabilization because they got to destabilize the country because of what's happening, because these people are worried about these people having this control because now you're messing with the horn, right, you're messing with the money run right. So if the if the Jamaicans become more this way, then you're tapping into the Russia people again where they're tapping into this thing, and then these people are starting to take too much control of this little home pry here.
Speaker 2: So that couldn't happen.
Speaker 3: So the KGB was and so yeah, that's the Russian, that's the you know, the mafia, the CIA.
Speaker 1: Yeah and all that that.
Speaker 6: This stabilization is when the violence begun in the early seventies, late late late late sixties. Now what was the two parties j LP, DPNP and JLP Jamaica Labor Right Party and the People's National Party. One color is orange and the other one is green. I grew up in a time where I live in a place called Spanish Town. I'll never forget this this when I know like a Spanish person is like in Spanish Town. So let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 6: I kind of knew, like my heart, like I kind of knew I was like a good person. I just know, I knew I was a good human being. I think I was like ten years old and I remember it's like it was like political times like very strong politics.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So these people tourists, they were driving along this main road to get to like Montiga Bay, and if you did not put up the sign of which hard to you represented the people, they throwing stones at your car.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I remember watching.
Speaker 6: It, right, because that area was a labor right area and I live in the midst of everything, and I remember watching this, and I remember seeing the bridge and them throwing the stones, and I remember to my heart, I'm like, but those people don't know nothing, Like it's my little self.
Speaker 1: I'm like wow. So that's when I realized if people don't have no brain, they don't have they they don't know this is what is this? It don't make no sense, you know. So that's what happened.
Speaker 6: And that's what the stabilized the country's guns and foolishness of politics. Because even when Marcus Garvey in the early times, when Marcus Garvey was running for prime minister of Jamaica, what they said caused him not to be the prime minister. They went and offered to Jamaican people free rice and peace. People love them, belly, it's never heard this one really rice and peas. So it was offering It's a big thing in Jamaican. This is Sunday Sunday. Every Jamaican and every Jamaican eat rice.
Speaker 1: Some peas on Sunday, right, rice and bes on chicken rice and be on this rice and bes on that.
Speaker 2: So it's a big thing. I've never been stuck for. By the way, who has the best rice and peas? Puerto Ricans Jamaicans? Hey, man, no, no.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you have rice and beans?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh ship damn good point. Good point. Did not realize that who still got the best?
Speaker 6: You know, when I go to Puerto Rico, I eat rice and beans, man, you know, you know when I'm in Jamaica, I eat rice and peas, man.
Speaker 1: So I never had them side by side. Yeah, that's called up. Holy I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 2: But listen, Haiti is not in the category Nodus bro bro I've been seeing because I'm ain't even trying to throw they they had in the ring with the rice and peace that got great rice and can't take somebody. Hey, let me tell somebody, ship Haiti.
Speaker 6: Now, Haiti, you see what there is a see cuisine wise because well not because off, but the mixture with the French.
Speaker 2: Ye see what I'm saying. But there's no there's no Haitian vegan food. Uh.
Speaker 6: First boys, Nico and my first daughter eat and Haitian. He come bar and pressure on viill Yeah.
Speaker 1: Eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what's your favorite place to visit on your spirit time? Like? For what? For anything? Like I have different things I think about, Okay, for vacations, for vacation, vacation.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well you know I love the most. I love the ocean, you know, m So I like going places where from vacation. You said, not not that Sabbaticos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not right. Just to relax, relax and hang out. That's a big world. You want to ask you're going to meditating stuff? Good stuff? Well, like let me see, Like, for instance, I love going to Roman beats.
Speaker 6: Of course I love that. This year I had a chance to visit Barbados. Barbatos, what's Brianna out there?
Speaker 1: Man? Rihattas is like she wasn't there, but you felt you.
Speaker 3: Know that, believe it.
Speaker 2: Even though I'm not to leave, believe whatever.
Speaker 1: He tells. I believe you call it bro no, but for sure we had us right like I was there.
Speaker 6: I was into the red us vibe because she put the place like from tourism perspective, it's, you know, people want to visit and because they want to see where she lived because it's very nice and the people love her so much.
Speaker 1: So I love, I love, I just first time going.
Speaker 6: There for like like some business thing like a finn They called it fintech like financial technology, some something good good stuff. So that that was out there a bunch of Caribbing people from Latin Americas, but they just got out of the British Yeah, yeah, yeah, the prime minister wanted is a prime minister know president right they broke away.
Speaker 2: From Yeah, everybody can't go independing now no, but it's it's some of these guys got what they major labels, man, Man, listen, Haiti's still fifty fifty.
Speaker 1: They were the first one.
Speaker 2: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still like we don't know, we.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't suppers because we don't know if we should have.
Speaker 6: You know that, and there he has it. It's holding a lot of money. Yeah, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: Port We go scratch our heads sometimes, like we don't know why we still on this major label. We definitely made your label, man, Cuba become free. We were coming. We're coming, broeh niggas you got some cube. Your mother's Cuban, right, she was born in Cuba.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of Cuba family and you know my girlfriend and Cuban.
Speaker 2: I noticed you, he said, Cuban rice and peace.
Speaker 1: Though we don't say rice, and people say you don't you about food is good when I go to the house, when I go to the house of family, look me up nice.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the Caribbean food is pretty much the same thing, bro, We just call it different names.
Speaker 1: Well, this we all plans it.
Speaker 2: We like we all. Ma Marita is also Cuban. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 1: This is a big difference.
Speaker 2: Though. My son went to Cuba.
Speaker 1: Really he went to Cuban. Yeah, you didn't know that, oh, with your wife right right right? And he called me, he said, where's the w dad. There was no a c he did not it's not its on scrib right now. Yeah. I couldn't explain to my son the ag this is a few hotels everywhere, buddy, and he especially not a was country man.
Speaker 2: He didn't know.
Speaker 8: He had to learn that day to Cuba, right, and we booked the airbnb but I don't know where this is going.
Speaker 2: No, it's good, okay, but the family, the family was there too. I stayed with the family.
Speaker 1: So one of them.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm churning on the veranda. So I see the brethren pull up in a little bicycle and he got the bread. Oh wow, something like what Bridgin?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: I said, you know you got I said, what brigand doing? He said, Now you know they still do that where the partitioner of the food. Yeah, they still do that when they drive around and they give you a certain bag of food.
Speaker 1: Man. I was like, wow. Man. So but it was cool with being in Cuba and being able to see that the people they're amazing.
Speaker 6: You weren't living in It wasn't like that anymore. It was a balance. So you can still have that, but they still do, you know what I mean. So it's very nice. But if you want to see, like if you ever want to see some good culture man and some good some good architect gus go.
Speaker 1: To Cuba and the bubble and.
Speaker 2: Also proves the point that Latinos are of African descent.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there's the culture that we have is all African descents.
Speaker 2: A place in Porto Rico like that, Louisa. You have ever been to Louisa. Louisa, everyone like I'm light skinned, insidered like, yeah, everyone is there, so it's Cuba.
Speaker 1: It's definitely. Yeah. You know something though, I'm one of those people were how about Columbia?
Speaker 2: My bad? I mean, I've been there, Like Columbia. I don't like to talk about it too much. Ship, I'm sorry. Look at the face the Columbia came up immediately he's telling him, No, Columbia too much.
Speaker 1: I actually went there for themselves. Is that what they call it?
Speaker 6: No, I'm barn from going to Columbia. Nothing nothing, nothing bad. That's things that could possibly happen. It happened, things that keep yourself out the way of trouble. Okay, So I tried to stay away from Columbia.
Speaker 2: Okay, you went to me, Yeah, is beautiful.
Speaker 1: But but when when I did visit. While I was there, I did go to like the Corona Communia thirteen, I went there, the Calera, Yes, the sites stay I visited.
Speaker 2: You know only two people I ever ragged about stairs No, because tell me we're really happy.
Speaker 10: No, no, right, no bragging. What we talked about it.
Speaker 1: There's the slums of.
Speaker 3: The higher you go into the mountain in the hills is the more poor it gets. What they did in this neighborhood, this neighborhood was violent as hell just long ago.
Speaker 1: But they put escalators so that they can have access to people in the slums down to the main area to just do regular things. I've never seen change their lives. Is in the graffitis everywhere. Beautiful graffiti, our colors, yeah, I mean colors, like the buildings are beautiful. Everything is just beautiful there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of it.
Speaker 1: You walk up and down the steps, it's it's literally, it's it's it's it's escalators in the hood.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's a lot of walks beautiful, all right.
Speaker 1: He's going going to a tinky hut on the beach getting out.
Speaker 2: Listen. The other day, Diego was like, he's like, hey, man, my girl said I should go to Columbia.
Speaker 1: He said, I don't think we should.
Speaker 2: Were you suggested?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: If you've been to some bad things. Man, y'all going for different reasons. You don't say, y'all, I have not been to Columbia. O you my condo. I have fun. I didn't have the egle type of fun.
Speaker 1: But I had some fun.
Speaker 2: Man, then then life calm down, and then life calm down. Okay, beautiful people there, man getting back to sure sure please do please do? I always, you know, like I said, I said it earlier, I always felt something attached to your father. And there's people to this day, right, there's people who see me who they see me on the internet, they have never met me before, and they and they'll come straight up to me and be like you'll know me and just start talking to me.
Speaker 1: And I realized this.
Speaker 2: Person is infatuated who who are over the fuck they see on the internet And they starts talking like if they know you, they have that for a minute they know, And then you gotta realize that this guy is psychotic. He does he knows he does he does because he's pointing out shit.
Speaker 1: He's like Episode sixteen. You remember this time. It's kind of what we signed up for though we can't.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what we signed up How many times are people coming up to you wanting to know stories about your father?
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 6: Really you see something you see? Because I am I don't know because I I kind of walk wide, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's kind of I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like I saw, like I'm all day like doing the same things all the time, so I don't pay attention.
Speaker 2: You know, we've seeing that commercial the most interesting guy on Earth, like your father was that guy.
Speaker 1: Man, it's interesting guy without trying were just heah yeah in facts shooh. You know, it's been all my life. That's why it'sn't about the burden. I didn't mean it in a battle. I'm just saying it's it's a big thing.
Speaker 6: No, but no, like what what Bro's saying in regards to like how many. I mean, you know it is it's like now, like you know, I did this yesterday, not like that, but it was another bop thing yesterday.
Speaker 1: And then when I was born, it was a Bop team. You know what I mean. It's always been a Bop tam.
Speaker 6: It's like all your whole life, so you know what I mean, because especially all the money is yeah, you know what I mean. Then as when being that he left earth when we were nine years old myself someone brothers, Wow, yeah, nine years old.
Speaker 2: He was thirty Yeah I said.
Speaker 1: I was ten.
Speaker 6: I was nine yet thirty six, wow, yeah, nineteen eighty one, I'm born in seventy two. So yeah, but when he left earth when we were nine years old, we had to learn from other people too, you know, and learn from his friends some of his things in Blasi Blasi. So it became like, I think that we love to talk about also because it's a remembrance and so we like to tell the stories about our dad too because not yeah, we love it. So it's like I can't even calculate it because it's like a fun thing, you know, like, yeah, man, Maama, you know something about her dad, you know, so if you know something, tell me what you know what?
Speaker 1: Tell me? We're intrigued like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's truly, truly was a prophet.
Speaker 1: He truly was like of this hearth, but not of this earth.
Speaker 6: Like but you see, go back to the christ consciousness thing again, where you know, like we say, like, you know, it's the same thing you say, Yeah, we're fleshical people, but we have a higher consciousness where we try to seek a higher way of life, and that way of life is coming out of this whole ether system, you know. So our father was able to tap that and unbeknownst to us, not knowing the meditation that he's dealing with and the vibration of these links we don't know, you know. So you know, the man they believe in greater existence, you know, believe that we all can unite, you know, truly, like that's like a truth, that's like a real it's a real thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's not like, oh, man, that's never gonna happen. Yeah, man, it can happen, you know, So you truly believe that and live that.
Speaker 2: And he was just.
Speaker 6: Connected to the source, and that's the same thing as we as human beings. Our goal is try to find the source and connect to it, you know. So we just and then that's how we get his majesty again because we as his children, I say, wait a minute, we got to find a root of that.
Speaker 1: And the root is Rastafar, right, so you know, so it's like.
Speaker 6: A channeling and how because this great man is like you just talk about, yes, as Christ and the great humans that just walk this earth, it's like we channel that, We channel that energy. And then because we know it's real because our father, we see tap into that even just by how we walk. And that's the scent just like growing up and it's the scent of him. You know, like you know, a certain way and what he's connected to in just the way and what he is, you know, in regards to like growing up living next to the priests from the Inthuopian Orthodox Church because His Majesty sent them to Jamaica and they lived in the same yard that my father lived in. My father gave him residency, you know, so he took care of the church, you know. So it really it was a man like that connected the father said, and the Holy One, you know, is that really mine that desire that you know? So yeah, so like you say, you know, it's really talk, but you know, I want to sound like you know, trum my son, I believe the same thing you're saying. Bro, it's real, trust me. I remember I capp into that truth just like that. Yeah, because I remember having a conversation with Pun's son, right.
Speaker 2: And we're shooting the terminology videos, Terminology record me Pun's son, and term is on, and I remember me talking to pun Son and me talking to him if he was his father's friend, and me not realizing that this is Pun's son, and pun didn't really get to spend a lot of time what a sure. I remember me immediately saying. I was talking and I was just like, holy shit, because I'm talking to this shit about his father and I'm like, hey, me and him do this, and I'm looking at him like holy shit. He doesn't really know, so you know what I mean, Like, is that something that you ever went through?
Speaker 5: Hmm?
Speaker 6: So as a young boy at nine years old in Jamaica, right, it's like you're fifteen and a man eighty, you know what I'm saying it, So we have spot memory like the times that we have with our father was you know, the times you know, and then you know and then it's like he lost some time. Actually, because even recently I had a dream of my dad recently and I don't really dream him that much vision him in my dream, you know. I think it's one of the first times I think, I'm not even sure, maybe two times in my.
Speaker 1: Life because you know how it is.
Speaker 6: It's not easy, you know, so we live it and meet within us, so you're like seeing yourself all the time. But like you say, it's it's really it's like just a way of life, man, and really trying to make sense of it, you know what I mean, Because it's magic, Yeah, it's real magic. And to see it and being being around it, like wow, all right, because the mind is like an excellent type of being. You know, it's my father type of person that you walk in this room and you just jump over the table.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, like you drive like a superhero.
Speaker 2: So we see him like that.
Speaker 6: So when when the friends tell you the stories, he's like, he's the type of person like he walk in he walk in the house and you see you and the next minute you bring the boxing gloves.
Speaker 1: You know, wow, like circlub.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's like I ever ever present. So we hear the stories.
Speaker 6: Because you know, as as sons, you look up to your father and you want to emulate your father. So he tried to find all the little things about him and learn as much as you can and then you know, try to extend that because at the end of the day, I'm fifty two years old this year. My father passed you when I'm thirty six, But I still see him as like WHOA, what a big man? And when you please my little brother today, you know, but I still look at him like wow, you know I still see him. Wow you think that is I think I see him still as that little nine year old. I think I don't know because I still when I look when I see a picture of my own my father, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously I.
Speaker 6: We live in the present, right of course, so we will we you know, in your own mind, you kind of talk to yourself for how you would perceive a life with daddy today.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: But when I do see him, I don't see like I couldn't, like, I just see him as he's in these all the same pictures, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean. I don't vision him the other way?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, because I heard jay Z say that his kids didn't think he was cool. Right, you couldn't have never had that problem. You always had the new was the coolest person on the player.
Speaker 1: Let let remember I'm young, so.
Speaker 6: It's like a lion, and I seem like a because he's the type of person when they talk to you cry like I'm the type of person.
Speaker 1: My day is over there. I'm over there, you know.
Speaker 3: So you.
Speaker 6: It's like, I don't know, I see him like a superhero bigger than life, like yeah, I when I'm seeing him, the scent of him, like you can't even he's the type of man like I remember one day he's in the studio session and I'm there late at the hopeful because i'm you know, I'm supposed to be home, but I end up staying over here.
Speaker 1: I'm late, and he's like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 6: I'm sitting here, dad, you know here. So it's about I don't know, maybe one o'clock or probably earlier, like twelve o'clock or something. So I go into the studio and you know, the studio of the glass here, and he's on the board up there.
Speaker 10: But you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't fall asleep. You can't fall asleep in the studio. You can't.
Speaker 2: That's my room too. You mean I got that from I know, I was great.
Speaker 1: You can't like on some weak stuff like you can't be there like bobbing and ship.
Speaker 2: That's so fucking flaw Holy shit, send.
Speaker 6: Me as a little boy. Now I'm sitting the tire and so I'm trying to kind of hide, but he see me through the glass. It says, hey, boy, go upstairs. So I go upstairs now, and I'm laying in my dad's bed because you know it's just his he got his bed is in the office, his studio, pressing plan.
Speaker 1: Everything is right there, you know, his whole system.
Speaker 6: So I'm sleeping, you know, my father probably come upstairs like five thirty am.
Speaker 1: Hey boy, get up to wash your feet. That's yeah.
Speaker 6: So you see him like like when you it's like, oh no, you know what I mean, it's like, yeah, man, you know, you seem like it's whatever you're gonna do is like magic. And the stories you hear about him, it's like the you know, you do magical things. My uncle will tell you here in Miami because I'm in nineteen seventy six. It's when my family move here in Miami. But my dad had a renegade, a jeep. My uncle will tell you. You know, sometime he drives the cheap and he come into the yard. She is like on one wheel. The way he fucking turned that he's He's like, you can't believe the things. You can't leave the things that they tell you. Man, the stories, it's like it's crazy, like a real superhero. So we see our father as a superhero, like and we tried to you is a superhero. Yeah, So we're like that's the way, like the smell, that's the way he smelled. You know, things he eats. How he You know, you don't want to when you're young, you don't want none.
Speaker 10: That ship.
Speaker 1: Be ruit Irish Moss. You know a lot of I tell food. Notice we we dumpling. Well, he was super disciplined in that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, But.
Speaker 1: Sometime you know he's he'll take you to Kentucky Chicken winter time Sundays.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna change it up a little bit. Once made the mistake right me personally, a bike riding with a famous NFL football player named Warren sat Now, we'll go on these bike rides with Warren stack two three times a week. I realized he was crazy. I didn't realize how crazy he was. One day he goes, fuck these bitch ass wires. We take it, Norrie, Let's go to the South Beach. I don't take him serious, but I'm like, okay, cool. We go into Sunny House. I realized, Oh, he's really going to South beat. I can't bitch out or you cross the bridge. Oh he's a maniac.
Speaker 1: By the way, Warren Savage my friend, so I can say this. He has never left the game. He's still on the field. He was blocking for me.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm feeling like I got a fucking football. You're running back. He's coping in front of the trucks.
Speaker 2: I sweter, go, swearter, I'm not as you read. An Amazon truck pulled up on the side of us, and he went like this. He hit the Amazon truck. This ship shaped.
Speaker 1: The two Amazon drivers come out, They're like yo, and then they see this water on Saturday. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: They turned the funking around. I'm looking. Warren is the man in the streets. I'm on the bike. I'm out of my league here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I do not belong here, but I can't turn back.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Different kind of bike ride, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't got no charge you because it's an electric bike and the electric is not working. I got no electric bike. Yeah, snow listen, and just we're gonna do nine hundred miles. The electric don't count. So we're going. We're going, and he's like, hey, let's stop for a pier.
Speaker 1: What a beer?
Speaker 2: I like this bike ride. We wind up in your house. She look, we want to live in your house.
Speaker 1: I walked in his credit.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I didn't. I didn't remember that y'all went to school together. I didn't remember y'all my.
Speaker 1: Best friend I remember that, so I'm like, you am.
Speaker 2: But by the way, if you didn't lived it, I would have died.
Speaker 10: It was out of everything.
Speaker 2: Like this guy's a Hall of Famer. Yeah, he's working out.
Speaker 1: To go through traffic and it's not my ship.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to just waiting over your head, trying to fucking go fucking after the Super Bowl, trying to.
Speaker 1: Bike man somewhere.
Speaker 2: He's training for my head with him. So he's like, yo, let's go sweating. He's like, let's go to I'm like, I'm trying to find your number to be like you just finally.
Speaker 1: Excuse supposed to stay.
Speaker 2: You'll thank you. I kid, you not warm. You listen, if you're not ready to work out with a Hall of Famer, I want to get you incredible. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: He's incredible because he's not gonna let you stop.
Speaker 2: He's incredible.
Speaker 1: That we went to your house. From your house, we drank beers. I was like, I was like, yoh, yeah, my battery was about to die.
Speaker 2: I was using any excuse I call my wife like like, I was like, come and get me. You're kid pro It was not funny. I was like, I say he was abusing man. I was like, why.
Speaker 10: I come?
Speaker 2: I come? The next I was, I came, like like why the electric left the Then first off, we went to Prome one twelve drank and we went impact and I was like, I'm not really big like this.
Speaker 1: When you drink more prime.
Speaker 2: I couldn't say no, do you understand? It's like I just like exercise. I felt like he was going to be like, shut the fuck okay. I was like, yes, I was out of war is a crazy one. I seen him last night. Oh my god, yeah you know, I promise you.
Speaker 6: Warren Sapp is probably one of the smartest human meat that I have ever met in my life. This guy is so intelligent, like bio biologically, geographically, philosophically.
Speaker 2: No one was football like this guy.
Speaker 1: No one.
Speaker 6: He taught me about like American politics, like he taught me American history. He taught me so much about American culture and here in America like when.
Speaker 2: You first moved all the time, like all the time, Like his history is play football, yeah, but his his knowledge, man is this man.
Speaker 6: Teaches me so much about American history. Like just like he's so intelligent. Bro, it's well read well.
Speaker 1: Like this guy. You you can't increase this. You can't. I'm in college. I want we were roommates.
Speaker 6: Walked in the door, I walked into well, we didn't have a dot and apartment.
Speaker 1: It's you, am, but it's on campus.
Speaker 2: That's right. Apartments from Miami Ship real chilling, score gables.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: Pole in here.
Speaker 1: Something I don't know in my mind. The seven ninth Street we went.
Speaker 2: Let me say this anyway.
Speaker 1: I walk in the dorm, I mean the apartment I open and Sap is there watching Jeopardy. I'm like, you watch this ship. This motherfucker's answering all the question. I'm like, how do you know that ship?
Speaker 6: Intelligent motherfucker part of my friends, but super intelligent and as well as a dominant like athlete.
Speaker 1: This man.
Speaker 6: You won't find him just sitting around. He's fishing all the time, riding the bicycle, diving.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, by the way, he's diving, grabbing the fish under water, the fish with the fucking thing. You know what I'm talking about. He's down there and keep with you, quit, quit and quit, want.
Speaker 3: No more.
Speaker 1: Right now? Big up to him too.
Speaker 2: He does. He's not working with coach on sand Let me tell you something let me tell you something. If you never rode in a bike lane and he was slow in the bike lane, or you walked in the bike lane, Warren Sap is he come up on you like this, cout the fuck out the bike like, yo, let me tell you something. The whole ballwalk moves out his way. It's like they got a time that he knows. They know he come through.
Speaker 1: You know the bike lan. You know you know why he knows the law. You know he's actually correct. If you're going to wait, he'll yell at you like you're going the wrong way.
Speaker 6: He's like one of them type of guys where he's like strictly law of biting, Like he's proper, Like you can't be walking in the bike lan.
Speaker 1: You know you got the right to be. You see the sign.
Speaker 2: But the first time I met him, we was at a restaurant and he had a sign I swear to guard in front of him that said.
Speaker 1: Don't feed the animals. I don't know what that ship meant.
Speaker 2: When I stayed clear away from that ship, I was like, hey, how you doing, Borro Sap.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was scared to death. He's a good guy. He's a good guy.
Speaker 6: But he's he's really like always himself proper, you know, but he's always but you know what growing up like how we grew up and thing and all the things that people took advantage of, you know, some of his situations, he became very defensive of his circle and who he lets into his space, because you know, when when you're just living your life and you end up in a situation.
Speaker 1: What I mean, I mean, I thought we were just hanging out.
Speaker 2: How come it led to that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: And then so them things them turned them guys into more like like especially so big too, like he don't like, you know, he don't.
Speaker 1: Know who's who anymore knows.
Speaker 2: A Miami guy. He's a Miami gud. Like everything about Warren is Miami cut him. He bleeds green.
Speaker 1: Well, we do believe I am also orange and gray yourself, I also please orange and green. So be careful because he played for of Riders right, not in the CFL, in the c played in Miami. Not football, not not not football.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you about my limitated times I played. Okay, so I played here at the high school, promic Senior high school.
Speaker 1: Big up to, big up to, big up to.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay one our district district chimps. I was a linebacker. I got a full scholarship at the University of Miami.
Speaker 1: Wow. I was red shirted my my.
Speaker 6: Next year as a fifth fleeting tackle on the team. I played the outside linebacker fifty tackling team my sophomore year.
Speaker 2: Since the call right now, the fantasy what is it but under that underdog fantasy fantasy.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I led the team in tackles as a defensive player linebacker and then the rough Riders you're talking about. I went to the CFL because I was kind of ineligible to go to the NFL just because of.
Speaker 2: My rude ways. So I got it.
Speaker 1: I became ineligible. I was like a little I wasn't particularly like just do what you tell me type of guy I got in trouble. Wasn't na Ganja, never that. It was more like, why you talk to me?
Speaker 2: You see? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So then a fire, you know, I mean, you can't talk to me certain ways.
Speaker 6: So it's kind of like, oh, he's uncoachable. Not uncoachable, you just can't talk to me like that. I'm growing, you know, I mean, I just that's landing. So it did it did affect my ways. But my son Nico, he got a full ride to Tulane. He actually he actually played the whole preseasons for the Redskins. So at Tulane he's like the top leading tackler, top twenty in their history, number one and then tagus for loss. He became a great linebacker, so he superseded what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 6: So my children are better than me, obviously, all of them, So I love that. But yes, I was a linebacker and ray Lewis was my middle linebacker. Warn't Stop was my d line So I played them here. So I taught ray Lewis what a team.
Speaker 2: I can say that and he would lock it up.
Speaker 1: But obviously, absolutely that's how it works.
Speaker 6: If you, if you, if if if if if I walk in before you and you walk in and see me sitting there, who are you learning from? But that's just how it is, because I'm the man when we walked up in that school, I'm the man, and I'm the best linebacker I ever played at University of Miami.
Speaker 1: Sir Ray, It's the thing we have.
Speaker 6: But obviously Leary Lewis is the greatest linebacker ever played the game. But but in college, in college, we're talking about college. We're not talking about the world. Were just talking about you. So we're gonna put that up. We're gonna put that up.
Speaker 1: Man in mano.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you what do you call soccer? I still call it soccer.
Speaker 1: You know, it depends who I am and depends on my moons. I still call it soccer, like it depends on to.
Speaker 2: Stay in the hotel in Italy and you said it was like what fucking American?
Speaker 1: I was like Jesus, like, they took it by the way to the hotel.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody could google this and send me the link. It was a soccer hotel. Yeah, so everywhere you went it was TVs. Playing soccer. I was freaked the funk out.
Speaker 1: That's your later on I'm talking about in the elevators. It's like everyone a TV big game, big probably a big game, but that I grew up playing that.
Speaker 2: That's my sport. But you know what what you better at soccer or football? American? Well?
Speaker 6: You see for me, you know, I never became what I wanted to become. As an athlete, I'm a failure and as a I want to be a pro. I really want to be a pro one of these things.
Speaker 1: I tried sports either.
Speaker 6: I tried American football, but I wasn't disciplined enough. Then no track and fail. You know what when I you won't believe this. I actually in my high school, I have the record for the four by one hundred relay.
Speaker 1: I'm a part of that team. So I had some speed. I did the high jump. Yeah, I did the high jump.
Speaker 2: That was my thing. So that's kind of my thing. So I played that.
Speaker 1: I did basketball.
Speaker 2: I played that.
Speaker 1: We don't believe you in a basketball tip at all. We don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Football.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to be an athlete.
Speaker 6: You know if I failed at being an athlete, I really did. And I remember the day when I realized that I couldn't be an athlete anymore. It wasn't I had to give up on my dream. Because after college, I went to be a roadie with my brothers because I wanted to be amongst my brothers. So I was a roadie, you know, I was like, you know then I was trying to learn to be that. Then things happened and some other things in life took place. Then I went to Jamaica, and I tried out for the Jamaica national team. I want to be a soccer player, so I was working my way up to like the club I made the Premier League. One of the teams.
Speaker 2: Let you go through, because you know, they don't do that.
Speaker 1: They don't do that, they don't a bit hard all they even know who I am. You probably wanted it that way, but yeah, and then again they look at me like, oh, oh, you play American football. You don't know nothing about this. So obviously I got to prove a double prove. And then again I am Bob's son. Then again, I'm a little older than everyone else. Not everyone, but I'm a little older because I went to college. And so I'm like writing like that prime age, you know, and it's a young youth thing. So I was trying.
Speaker 6: My dream was to play for Jamaica. I didn't make it to play for Jamaica. Tore my hamstring. Then I moved to Miami. Then I moved to Los Angeles and that's when I got into business. And my brother, this is when I got into business. My brother, Ziggy, he asked me a question one day. He says, you know, let me ask you something. What do you want to do, you know, business or football? Because I thought that after I rehabilitated myself, I was going to move to LA and try out for LA Galaxy.
Speaker 1: That's what that's going to find. The way I met one of the guys, that's how I do things. I meet a guy in the coffee shop. Hey man you oh yeah, man, Hey, how I get a tryout?
Speaker 2: Can you? That's how I do it.
Speaker 1: It's not like some Marley thing. I gotta go. That's how I That's how it works as an athlete. It's not singing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He's singing.
Speaker 6: So but my brother asked me a question and says, listen, man, I see something. It's gonna cost you eight thousand dollars to do this collection you want. I was designing tough gun clothing at the time, so he said, business or football. I gotta make a choice. So in my mind, I think I'm gonna like thirty one years old. So I started to think about, like right then not to make a decision. But what made me think even faster was like, listen, I'm fucking too old. These motherfuckers they're gonna bench me. I'm gonna be frustrated. They're gonna be some young motherfucker there. So I'm gonna go through this frustration again right thinking I'm better than the guy playing, and I'm gonna go through that all over again as I can't. As I can't go through it again, I'm like, I did that, you know, I did? You know that sports is like that, man, So I had to choose business. And that's when I became an entrepreneur. With that ultimatum right there from my brother Ziggy, and that's from like Tough On Clothing starring Marley Coffee, Romary Beach House. I got my own cannabis company out line order that you know. It's out of Michigan, Detroit there, So I'm doing that. So I'm doing a lot of things. And then for my family, I'm kind of like the brand ambassador kind of business development for the family. We have House of Marley where we have the headphones and everything Marley Family. I'm kind of like one of the guys in regards to the business side, so not so much music, but all of the like extended products like these art goods or whatever we have here, some of these things, but these things are lying order. What you see me like to show off lie in order. That's that's my thing, lieing order. Okay, that's the brand.
Speaker 2: We see the ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just a black lion. The black client is a king's right, So just we're the black client.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: We also see that automar perpetual too. We also see that too, sir. Yes, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Let we talk about Root's luxury, like like the time, and we like to tell a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm taking that your publisher, I get your publisher, you get, all right? All right, okay, so you want to introduce yes, yeah, all right, We're gonna give you two choices. We're gonna run down the list. You pick one, we don't drink. This is a drinking game, all right, but if you say both. If you don't pick one, basically we're drinking if.
Speaker 1: If I don't get one, so I gotta be truthful, right yeah, if you say one, then nobody drinking. And then you know we want to tell story, all right, you can tell anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the choice. So this is what kind of game is. It's called quick time. It's lone, but it's never quit. I gotta be fast. No no, no, no, it's just fast.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we're going to start the first Oneac or d M X.
Speaker 6: Tupac just because of you know, you know what, it's not fair to ask some of these questions to me because I'm always I'm always about that, Like the older person is gonna get the upper hand, right, So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go Tupac for age preference not necessarily competitive in regards to it, the.
Speaker 1: Better lyrics better whatever, nothing to do with that strictly on age.
Speaker 2: So Tupac, okay, rings or bony again, it just.
Speaker 1: Jumps out of me.
Speaker 3: What elder statesman and that these are truth? But in what capacity? Like it's whatever, it's for you, whatever it is. They could be a personal connection, could be the music, It could be anything.
Speaker 1: Wow are you can say? You can say both? And we got.
Speaker 11: The shot ye shots drink chips Okay, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Like this one. Naves Naves or jay Z your brother got the album with nas. Let's not forget no, Dad, I just waited you you you getting sucked up.
Speaker 1: I'm drunk there we drinks jumps some drunk. I can't think straight. I can't think z. You know, in life you have relationships. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: People say sounds like we're taking another shot.
Speaker 1: This is this is not right. Whoa that ship?
Speaker 2: That ship?
Speaker 6: They will frighten you that fucking the horn. It's like taking mushrooms. It's just like mushrooms.
Speaker 2: This is my drink.
Speaker 1: Chams are drunk chat. So you know we're gonna go with.
Speaker 4: Jay Z.
Speaker 1: Let me go board just for cheer.
Speaker 2: This one is a good one. Oh yeah, this is by the way, I just wanted to let you know, we don't do it. Don't make it. It's the Colorbia and Dominicans right over there. You know they make up these questions. The Columbia right there and the Dominican right there. What they do is they study you.
Speaker 6: Let me let me make something clear here, okay, because I'm because I'm an, I just want to make.
Speaker 1: This truly clear. Very let's be clear. You see me with my locks and.
Speaker 6: Everything on, so you know me, I'm a RASTAFARII but be clear on this. I'm an entrepreneur, that's right. So I do a lot of taste testing. See where you go, uh, spend some time in Jamaica and the knefield. You know, they they had a rum. So I did a taste test. So I'm gonna call this a taste testing exactly what it is. Don't don't, don't think there's something regular. This is a taste testing. Taste test? What do we taste testing here?
Speaker 1: What is this? This is got some right?
Speaker 2: That's okay?
Speaker 1: All right, well, I hope I'm gonna answer all these other questions.
Speaker 2: Because we're not on It's not for my health. I'm gonna start picking answers here. Ready, Yes, you got a super cat or Sean Paul Battle?
Speaker 1: All right, super Cat? Right now, I'm going like age. I'm not going age first, so remember that you got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: Let me take this one because I got a record.
Speaker 1: I love the guys the way if I drink, if I say one, no one drinks. No one drinks.
Speaker 2: Wait so wait, well y'all, wait, this is not fair.
Speaker 10: You're too small.
Speaker 1: But if you say both and neither, we drink. Drink No, there has to be a time. Okay, we drink like drinking like that has to be there has to be some scenario. Yes, were you fellas man? Okay, don't drink me.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going figure this out, but let's just move on from now.
Speaker 1: Bounty Killer O Beadie Man you guys watch versus Yeah, who did y'all choose?
Speaker 2: And we chose we chose to. I mean, you get the police out of there when the police showed up, said police, fin get out of the yard.
Speaker 1: I think bounty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go both.
Speaker 10: Go they both.
Speaker 1: I can't remember Jamaica run. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He said both.
Speaker 1: He said both. Wait, wait, he said, twisting me up.
Speaker 7: Out.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you can drink some roots right here. This is what I'm drinking. This is all right, fine, let me let me do this. I'm gonna win.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna win for real, all right. Next one is yeah, shot us of belly you. I know what. That's easy. I'm gonna shot this. Yeah, you're gone too far. Now, you're gone gone. Next one should be easy loved in in Miami, Miami. Yeah, that should have been easy.
Speaker 2: Have been easier.
Speaker 1: Come on, what do you mean just just came from now then I'm here in Miami now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big up?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 1: What I say?
Speaker 2: Yes? And the police still don't got London?
Speaker 1: In London they got guns now they do upgraded. I think they got guns now, bro ship, I didn't see any police.
Speaker 2: Because they got drill rap. They got drill rap rap over here too, Yeah, police got guns all right? The next one, I can't see you. Ok, this is me, but I think I think he might be. Let's figure it out. Jerk chicken or carry chicken, he jerry, he said, they went to let me see how I get y'all to drink. Now, let me I'm gonna drink. This one answers, I'm gonna I got you. He's like, I'm gonna get you. But this this is a very chicken jerk chicken or yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: When I was young, because.
Speaker 6: You don't have a jerk pan at your house, right, you don't have a jerk pan, So it's like it's a.
Speaker 1: Pan that's just what you just stays this just to make the jerk. It's tough.
Speaker 6: This is a you know what if you don't find the right guy when this is when I'm young, because if you don't jerk the chicken certain way, it hurts your belly.
Speaker 1: And we know what happen when you hurt your belly. But because curry chicken, no, it's so many yet, like for dinner at your house, so we're not for goo with curry chicken. I didn't even though I don't eat chicken.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: That's because as a youth. I'm not talking now. I'm not saying when I was young how to eat curt because that's why I ate more. I hate a lot of curry chicken. Man, that's what cook for dinner.
Speaker 2: You know. I just got to ask you this, if you ever ate the coconuts out here in Hollandale, what was it? Mayor Mark? They got? They got vegan. I thought you meant the fruit. No, no, no, no coconuts. I want to find out. It's my spot. I want to find out is it really into the yard? Mancos on it?
Speaker 1: And then I sell something, y'all ink and water? Are you taking shots? Were drinking?
Speaker 2: Because you never had coconuts?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You never had being. I just feel like i've seen you there something Maybe maybe hey, maybe maybe may the store is a real yard. Yeah yeah, okay, good food, great food. Maybe I should maybe give me the address. I like to excuse I love coconuts. I haven't been in a while. Still order this is this is this is an easy one for you. Reggae or reggae throng. Good? I mean.
Speaker 1: I got cuman girlfriend, man, man, we got reggaeton, reggae, reggae, reggae, reggae, reggae.
Speaker 2: Reggae based upon me, Okay, just me in general, Biggie or big L Biggie or who big L.
Speaker 1: Big big L?
Speaker 2: Who's big L?
Speaker 1: We could move on there, maybe I know arlam. Yeah, showing the court down with camera on them original.
Speaker 6: I'm not good at that. Okay, I'm not I'm going from that. I mean, I'm not good at that one. I'm I'm in college, man, I'm like, I'm a football player, bro, I'm like, I'm not even thinking about this stuff. You know what we played when I was in college, them boys from Texas.
Speaker 2: They used to play.
Speaker 6: Ghetto boys, ghetto boy and the big album was when Drake Chronic Chronic first and then when Stoop Dogg.
Speaker 1: That was like yeah, that was like an album.
Speaker 6: Like everyone was like you got I remember chasing, I remember driving to places just to get that album.
Speaker 1: So just so because in my college that was a culture. Ghetto boys.
Speaker 2: Saw me. Yeah you got the next three, go for it. Cap Sizzler was this what kind of questions is a trick question? You know, it's been question came to the sil question. That's a trick question, give my give my shot. I like, I like the shot I do. I line up a mixed no problem we're doing, don't go both? Yeah? Look answer boat.
Speaker 1: Wow, y'all foul for this one, bro? You putting the family against each other? All right?
Speaker 12: Stephen Morner, Damien Marning, that's the yeah.
Speaker 1: I came in here on one love.
Speaker 2: A shot.
Speaker 1: You we got?
Speaker 2: You know what, y'all did everything shot like that, y'all. You know what you're gonna make you listen, you said it earlier. It got to be us around with. It's just us.
Speaker 1: Based on disrespect.
Speaker 2: Right about that?
Speaker 1: That was respectful? Oh?
Speaker 2: I like this one. Yell in trouble man. We're talking your pay crazy Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X.
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow, all right, so Malcolm X is born. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm born on Malcolm X birthday May nineteen, whereas we so obviously I love Malcolm X. But growing up I learn more about Marcus Garvey as a Jamaican and it's when I came to America, really I started learning a lot about Malcolm X, you know, and you know that just for myself. So it'd be like Marcus Garvey just because of popularity and the movement to rastify a movement, and those all the things I've said before. You know, I've read his books and such, not a lot of his books. I'm not going front, but I've read some stuff.
Speaker 2: So Marcus Garvey, okay, patech or a protect believe.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to sound French and ship. I'm assuming this is with them all. I don't know nothing about you.
Speaker 2: Make it material, don't make you watch Apple watch.
Speaker 1: I mean they have choices like that because most of my things are gifts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Both both we're drinking drinking majesty where patch you know, and I'm we're in the other stuff.
Speaker 4: So you're slipping on your You were supposed to tell me that I'm offended, he WROTEXT.
Speaker 1: We got to step it up, Yes, sir, drink to that.
Speaker 2: A lot. Luther had a lot of Rolexes, Lucy Kings or Helly Selassie. What you say, mar Luther King or Helly Selassie.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing as you know.
Speaker 7: Drink.
Speaker 1: Shot shot that is called not as disrespectful of this world? Okay, you want to go to like who even dare even mentioned these things? Dead friends or public enemy? Wow? Wow, that's a good one. Wow, geesh.
Speaker 6: This time because I'm you know, m one and those are great Chuck d dig And then, you know, growing up like my brothers, you know, being in music, you end.
Speaker 1: Up meeting everyone on the side, you know, on the side on the side, Guy, that's my brother.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: So they're like an extension of each other like that press back. But then, but that press used to come down to Jamaica in the early time, you know.
Speaker 1: So I met them in Jamaica. Actually, how could I be that when they didn't Jamaica.
Speaker 6: Yah, so you kind of like I have an affinity to them too, you know. And then and one again is region you know, and one is ready you know what I mean? Boy, we have to go both.
Speaker 1: That, we have to do both. I see what we're I see what we're going with this. Can we do a hey, where's it?
Speaker 2: We have a tester?
Speaker 1: We testing cant that from migos.
Speaker 2: He tried, he tried to. Oh yeah, they tried to think. Fine, you can bring your diamont. We give you our links. Now today, you know what, it's a hard string day. And today is my dad's birthday. You know, that's what that's what's crazy is I've been seeing you for years and I've always wanted to give you your flowers, always want to tell you, you know, and yesterday I forget exactly what happened. And then we was like, I said, yo, can we push it? And then they say, you know what, it's Bob Margy's birthday tomorrow, And I was like, if that's not divide, It's like, like, how the day that I.
Speaker 1: Can give you your thank you for joining to give you your flowers, it's on the day because you could have been like, no, it's my PAP's birthday. Because I love this show too, godam like you.
Speaker 2: I watched you want to give No, we want to give you your flowers, switching because because nah, you really deserve this man. Like you know, there's so many people you know, uh this air what they say, the heir to the throne, you know what I mean? So the heir to the throne, right, there's so many people who don't, who don't succeed to to fulfill or try to fulfill to another great man's shoes, and to do it in your way and to do it where you comfortable. Like you said, your man, I don't really mess with the music like that. But I'm on the business and everything else, like honest way of doing it, and this is your way of being I and I being and you're doing it man, like I kid you not. From Angela Yee to everybody, they always just say, oh man, you know every time they get they want to go to your hotel and support you and be like And there's so many great people that so biger my man, Chris Jones.
Speaker 1: Man. A lot of people don't know. I love Chris Jones.
Speaker 2: His father's famous as fun. Yeah, so I know, y'all. Could it's just a shot just standing arout there. I gotta take it. It's just a shot I got one day. I really wanted to give me flowers.
Speaker 1: Man, you guys get one that's standing out there, and I'm gonna get the one that's on the question stuff. Yes, yes, yes, again's not gonna bring me.
Speaker 2: Into your.
Speaker 1: Keep the flowers over here. Okay, Next one, Yeah, shaggy, mister Vegas, shaggy shaggy. Next one is yours, shaggy.
Speaker 2: That's easy. You don't want to take this one. I feel like rosh you take this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, say it.
Speaker 2: It's pineapple ginger or sorrow.
Speaker 1: So you just said it. Go ahead, fucked up? Wait on pineapple ginger are sorry? Yeah? Yeah, I don't know what Sorry gingers together and then sorry is separates the flower, right, Sorry is a Christmas drink when you have.
Speaker 2: Damaica And this is what they make on Christmas.
Speaker 1: On christ hype biscus is like the pub of the eyebiscus. But but I used to I talked to you about like the scent right of my father.
Speaker 6: Right, imagine smelling pineapple ginger wood and some stew.
Speaker 1: That's what you smell, so pineapple ginger. It's like reminding my father.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's probably one of the house scent.
Speaker 6: You go up, you going to the studios, smell that they call you in the kitchen making them pineapp a ginger is like as always reminding my father, So pinup. I love that for that, And it's heel purposes, of course, but I like that.
Speaker 1: I like to.
Speaker 2: It takes me to the seventies. You know, you gotta come to my wife's juice ball. Juice juice ball, Hollandale. We got all my wife got a juice ball. That's what we all do. The delivery stuff too, Yeah, we ain't not not your carib fun figure out here in the beach. I ain't telling nobody but your family.
Speaker 1: Down south.
Speaker 9: Want to know.
Speaker 1: I went to and I saw the fan one day, you.
Speaker 2: Know, one of them type of places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, definitely come to the Juiceball because Pineapple Ginger is in effect and sorrow too.
Speaker 6: Clara is good, but it's not that I mean, so it is nice, but it's not like if you ask my favorite team, I got for Pineapple Ginger, okay for real.
Speaker 2: Or Kanye any way you want to pick evil motherfuckers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yo yo, wow, geesh.
Speaker 6: This is them type of questions when you like, if people were your friends, if they even like some of the stuff you like it, you know, your type of ship where your friends.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 6: No, that's a good one because those are like a really good comparison based upon you know, because obviously in regards to the fashion side.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I mean, I knew he was gonna go there.
Speaker 6: It's a thing because they you know, that type of that's you know, that's street culture, that high luxury stuff where they play around and you know, and then as a music creative, you know what I'm saying, They even connected music as a creatives as a music builders, you know what I mean, like producers.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a tough one shot leading the witness man.
Speaker 1: You keep which one is shot for?
Speaker 2: Again for Kanye, you just wanted to be cool both.
Speaker 1: If you want to be cool with both, he said, you want the gear from both of.
Speaker 2: Them, I'm gonna go both to getting I mean, that's man, you got no listen, I'm a bigger We're doing We're gonna do a shot because you know it's one love, one love.
Speaker 1: It's one love.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Because I've been trying to get into the Yeah, the lou Louis buiton Cowboys ship. Oh no, no, no, no, I'm not into that ship either. Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 6: I mean, but if you talk about like I'm not into that stuff like he tried, He tried to do it. I saw him over there.
Speaker 2: Killed it cowboy hat like, but be honest, they could do it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, you know who's a dope.
Speaker 6: You know it was awesome Oswell Bow Tang you know you make make suits and Sava Roa in London, bang from He's a super sharp to the t growing man.
Speaker 1: Stuff Okay, that good stuff too.
Speaker 2: I like everyone thinks, I like you know who.
Speaker 6: I also like Jerry Lorenzo, you know, from this is Brank fair of god essence, fair guy, yeah, fair guys dope. But I remember Jerry in LA when he used to run the nightclub scene and thing I lived out in LA and then to see him like, you know, and Jerry, Jerry come from his father as a baseball player from I think Dodgers or something that's Super Baseball MLB. Jerry's you know, me, been around sports a long time, so he kind of inspired by that athletic word that he's doing.
Speaker 1: So I like, I like what Jerry's doing.
Speaker 2: He's one of my.
Speaker 1: Guys too, So I guy, you didn't, guy, you didn't throw him into the mix?
Speaker 2: Yep? Okay, and we did take a shot for that, right, we take a smoke.
Speaker 1: One of these. Yeah, please Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock all right, Dave Chappelle analog or did you h whatever?
Speaker 2: Hey, I got an.
Speaker 1: iPhone podcast or radio podcast because you know what.
Speaker 2: We got to move with the times. And I like this show. God damn it that Gregory Isaac's Peter Tosh. I guess we're thinking for that method Man or red Man the brothers.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's why we said, what do you do?
Speaker 2: You gotta do it both.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't like. That's one thing you can't like. That's one you.
Speaker 6: That's like I said, you said like you just can't put those guys against each other.
Speaker 1: You care, that's like that. That's something.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, those are that's one of them things that you should drink on your own for it.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: That's a true question.
Speaker 1: That's like a trick. Okay, love or fear? You'd rather be love or feared?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. This is the Robert. I'm gonna tell you why though love? Because why love? You see a lion?
Speaker 2: You have to love me? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But you yourself, no, you fear me?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You did, right.
Speaker 6: So it's love first because I walk in dominion and I walk in love with myself. But you're on the outside when you look on this lion, you know it's fear, but it's truly love. So because we're ever ready, you know what I mean. But it's really love. But we're lions. And I saw a lion or that that was.
Speaker 1: All ended with this one yeah, yeah, not.
Speaker 2: But in the interview with tamaslave loyalty or respect loyalty?
Speaker 1: Okay, is that fast? Because with loyalty come respect because you know, first you have to have the loyalty. Then there's cook. You know, respect is subjective because some things you do true love and true loyalty, and then it becomes like I respect this man because I love this person, and I'm liing to this person because of love. So it's really you know, it's always got to be loyaltyalty, you know, it's just truth. I'll take a shot to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm taking you ain't take a shot, take a lot. You got mass smart, that was smarter, That was smart. I ain't gonna lie. You know, I'm gonna take You want to do it together, you know, because you know, you know what it's just in my mind. I got to get because he's back from it's my mind. I got to say this out. One thing about Jamaicans, right, Jamaicans always had juice bars wherever I was at my hood, and they would be.
Speaker 1: The most health conscious people. They're preaching it, preaching it at the same time telling me, but.
Speaker 2: Who says it's not health I didn't say it's not.
Speaker 1: But that's that's tackling mental health.
Speaker 2: I give you, I give you. You know, in the hood, a lot of people can't afford to go to the doctors. So what they do is they go to the local juice bar. And I remember, I tell this story all the time. That's the reason why I believe in tager bone. I believe in pills.
Speaker 1: Believing it and drinking it every day.
Speaker 2: It's two different things. But okay, I went to a juice ball one day. The police came. I've ran into the juice bar. I did not realize that the juice bar was the west. So I'm wanting into where they they're going. They're reading you running from them, running into where they're going, looking idiot. So I get outside and then the police say to me, well, what was you doing in there? I was like, I was buying tiger bone and the police is like, okay, great, I didn't know tager bone was illegal at the time. They run in whatever. Whatever. The next day I come up, I say, yo, what the fuck happened? This is some idiot told the police we were selling tagaphone.
Speaker 10: I was like, that was me.
Speaker 2: They was like, normay, this is illegal. So anyway, that same week, a guy comes to the same health whose spot and he hugs this man. He hugs this man. And when he hugged him, I never seen a man hug another man. This platonic. This is a platonic. But this was like and he said it was like he started crying. So I looked, and I was that curious. I was like, yo, my man, I never seen like, you know, one straight man hugging him, a straight man like that, Like what happened? He said? Straight? He said, he said, my dick didn't work for seven years.
Speaker 1: Are here?
Speaker 2: He said, I told my this is the guy saying this to me. He said, he told his wife to cheat on him because he couldn't he couldn't please them. But this man got ginger root and fucking tiger bone and and and these pills from these rosterfarians. And this man said, I'm fucking like a rabbit right now. And I'm looking he's crying his tears.
Speaker 1: This is a grown man.
Speaker 2: This is a grown man.
Speaker 1: This is beyond years.
Speaker 2: I can't even tell you what type of sixties he was.
Speaker 1: In, even a silver status.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had you beat. His ship was great everywhere. His ship was great. He's a culture and he starts a roster Farian cultures and man, this guy is somewhere naked.
Speaker 6: You know what, you know what your couture, angoes you meet, you know why, it's the cousin. What's the most important thing to us as human beings? Men are women to reproduce? No having a partner, right, like why right? Why for for creation?
Speaker 2: For yeah?
Speaker 6: So so it's so it's the most important monication. Part of that's the crowd say, it's a form of love. Okay, it's an exercise, it's an exchange each other.
Speaker 2: Right, But you have to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: You've got to be able to service your you have to I mean, so you have to just be able to you know, provide.
Speaker 2: You got to do that. You gotta do that.
Speaker 1: So our culture, guys, yeah, facts, our culture is like that.
Speaker 6: Everything you drink, everything you eat is all based around that fish. You drink fish water for this, not.
Speaker 1: Every this is that. Everything is around the productive organs.
Speaker 2: Every everything that every every Jamaican friend of mine sorrow everything. Yeah, that's why you're sorry, every everything for the wine, everything know everything everything your last longer what we gonna lasts? Long. Hold using bathroom? You gotta use the bath room.
Speaker 1: No, I'm fine, okay, hold on, I guess all right, Well, okay, you put.
Speaker 8: It, you make it?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: What what is that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: You smoke?
Speaker 1: No, I don't smoke.
Speaker 2: You know my lungs are still in the nineties.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. My lungs haven't grow up.
Speaker 2: My moms have not grown.
Speaker 6: I see you running, though, which I see you running every morning getting five A I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know. You make me jualdous. You motivate, You motivate us. You want to could be a drink, but you know what, we're gonna have a balance in like you motivated us.
Speaker 7: You do.
Speaker 1: It's good to see you doing that. I like to run on the beach myself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll tell you. I want we're going with your man stap on the bike. Nobody's in our way. Yeah, move out the bike lay.
Speaker 1: Ryan stays moving. Your son has a hit record out now you ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, how can you and Laura not make have a son with a hit record?
Speaker 1: It's just it just has to go. It goes along with it. I can.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this though, commend miss Laurence Hill, because yes, when we talk about like, I only know certain people like this, right, And it's just I mean, you know, obviously it's my son, you know, but you know she's his mother and.
Speaker 1: You know what her craft is. Absolutely, but I only know certain people like this.
Speaker 6: And it's one of the reasons why when I was young, I always made it my point to never interfere with Missile's music, like I always, you know, I take a backseat to her music because she's super great, you know. And you talk about public enemy. I remember when Chuck d said, like Laurence like the female about Marley. You know he's right about that. Yeah, it's truly right because she's like really that person. And when you talk about someone that stands on principle, you know, like because like I said, at some point in life, you got like own yourself, you know, like on yourself, you know what I mean. But I'm here, I want to get here, you no, not, I mean like that because you know, as a musician and because sometimes you like going through stages, right, and then it so happens that you still have to do this, but you're still going to your own mind and solidifying your consciousness in regards to walk in this way that you see as your way, and no one believes in your way because it's not your way.
Speaker 1: So you have to kind of own your way.
Speaker 6: And it's new to you because it's a vision that you have for yourself, right, so this way is new to you.
Speaker 2: So for you to attain this way, you have to do it.
Speaker 6: And people are going to say, oh, she's this, she's that, But then again you're in your mind and then you got to perform. So sometimes there's a delay because of all the accolades, all the attributes that go along without the attire and this and that. The timing is always you know, may you get up at one and you got to be on stage at eight, but you take five hours to do this, you know, So you know timing is so. But today and been through that and seeing her in Brooklyn performing with the fuji Is again learning on the Fuji is it was just like questioning, you know what the greatest, the greatest rap band ever in history is the Foujie's hands down.
Speaker 2: So to see them on stage together again and Lauren Hill and the Sons and like they're like the standings here. That's that's that's kind of crazy. I didn't even look at that, so you just said that that's real. So it is what it is.
Speaker 6: But to see now why G and to watch why G Marley because his name means young Gong. My dad is tough junior go, so I mean, but y G like it's special. You know, my brother called my brother Stephen when he was young, he called him Josh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He's baptizing the river, the Orthodox river, by the same priests that baptized my father. All of us Orthodox. Yeah, we're all Orthodox, you know, but especially you know, I grew up in Jersey, South Orange, so but he's he's rough because you know, there's no better so Jersey South Orange. Yeah, and you walk South Orange went to like Columbia High School and thing hunting and then places, so you g going to go as like an independent, you would still finding his way because as his parents, we don't really try to.
Speaker 1: Did what you did, like found his own way? Yeah, Fox so too, I mean, And then you know, first when I heard the song, I was like, wow, Josh, Wow, we got to clear this.
Speaker 2: Who do I think? Who do you think? I'm sorry? Yeah, who do you think had more pressure? You trying to be great in your world or him trying to be great in his world.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, he don't have no pressure. Man, he don't have no pressure. His mother paved the way I did what I had to do, his father, grandfather, legacy.
Speaker 6: He ain't got no pressure. Did you see how cool he is? But it ain't because of that. It's because of the cause of his own life, his own experiences being that. And then remember, right, Lauren Hill is his mother. Listen to all the stuff in the media about your mother, whatever they say about your father, but listen to how they try to hurt your mother because she don't confine the system and listening to that and going to.
Speaker 1: School and you have to and still have to be the lion that you are.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, fuck that. So yeah, I have to take a shot.
Speaker 6: Because they tried to destroy Lauren because miss Hale pardon me, they tried to destroy Miss Hill's work and legacy because she didn't want to do another miseducation the way they wanted her to do it.
Speaker 2: She wanted to make.
Speaker 6: Music as her evolution, so through that now they would you know, so you know the record, you know the thing.
Speaker 1: But she ain't gonna bow to that. So she's a real queen in that industry.
Speaker 6: And she's and people say, oh, we don't, well, if you're true Lauren Hill fan, you know that whether she's not at the same time that you guys want her to be on stage, but she had been touring ever since and still touring today. So she's like to me, she's like the band, like she built a career like the Grateful Dead.
Speaker 1: She's not like a woman. She don't chase some interviews. That's ad person.
Speaker 6: But now it's so beautiful to see her create her art and teach Joshua the way and bring Joshua on stage open for the Fuji's reunion and Laurenie on the Fujis to give him away and give him a spotlight and and like guide him, help him to orchestrate his music like kind of you know, she's a.
Speaker 1: G like really g like real g bro bro Like she's ill. She's like top notch.
Speaker 2: It's like a shot what you call them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta call her by her name, Miss Hills. You know, some people go by this and that, you go by that. Cheers fellows, cheer, cheers still that ye respect holy ship and we had prize On, we had w Cleft, we had a white Cliff. Brothers, brothers, yes, my brothers, both of them. We would love to have them.
Speaker 2: We would love to have miss Hill.
Speaker 1: We please. We're not asking, We're just saying it out loud. We want ask you. No, no, we're asking.
Speaker 2: We're asking the God.
Speaker 1: He's not saying Miss Hill. Trust no, I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's the respect I have, right because trust me, I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Man, no interruption. So but but I like, I will do a copy paste. You know, I have nothing to do with this. Just I'm just sharing. I will for sure, I'll share that, you know. And then obviously.
Speaker 6: You know now now now because people always try to like pin you to a time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And like you said, oh I remember, you know. I read the comments.
Speaker 2: Oh this guy.
Speaker 1: I remember this guy because the one.
Speaker 6: Thing for sure, though she don't like when to talk about this, but I like to talk about it because it's a fact.
Speaker 1: I remember these people. I see this guy, this keyboard player, he's always such.
Speaker 6: A great guy whatever whatever, But anyway, he wasn't around when Messille was doing missidication was on Hill. And I remember when those New York guys. There were like one guy was a programmer. She don't like going to talk about. I'm gonn talk about anyway, because they like to paint her in this image. I remember she in the programmer with talented programmer drum program you know, took him out of the New York and he had a bridging named Kilo, and they created this New York entertainment group.
Speaker 2: I remember them in the Two Twins.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 6: She brought him upstairs to her her place in the in New York and kind of like because she really came programmed the drums, but she knew her sound. She know what she wanted and those guys can swing it with her swinger and things like Michael.
Speaker 1: Michael didn't know how to play music, but he would.
Speaker 7: Hum the music.
Speaker 2: She could swing it.
Speaker 6: She so so the time when those guys, you know, they they oh, Missle, we want to want such and such on this because when she met them, she said to those guys that, you know, I'll get you guys a publishing deal with Sony, but you but my music is my music. And after she did her thing, the guys came back and tried to sue her, right but because miss.
Speaker 1: Hill at the time.
Speaker 6: Was doing her Sabbatico right sabbatico, meaning she got in depth within the Bible, like she really like she's really one of them people like you know about mine taken on Rastafarai. It's such another way, you know, she just take on the truth like tu them old Testament where she just take take on this life so to to build her true foundation of self and what she believed in. But she she was in that wavelength, the system was able to take advantage of her right because she she she didn't really defend anything.
Speaker 1: She said, I don't get whatever she would like the material like she was in that space. Yes, that so what you know.
Speaker 6: But those guys know that, and they and because it didn't have to be that way, and they know that, and they still, you know, sometimes they beg me for forgiveness, not in those words, but me. You know, they call me sometimes and I said, you know such and such and such. Oh no, so whatever, you know, because as a musician and the type of musician that she is, she needs like certain type of musicians.
Speaker 2: But these people.
Speaker 6: The problem with these guys, they they want to be mister star guy on your project and I'm like, she's telling these guys no, no, no, no, no. I like you because you know your knowledge for music and you're the way you strumming. I like your sound. But I need you to strumm this. Uh uh uh uh I need I need that from you. Don't give me that. But this is no, no no, And so that little, that little ego thing because oh but no, I've been studying music. I went to music school.
Speaker 1: I don't give it.
Speaker 3: You could have went to she's the conductor and they're not letting her.
Speaker 1: Conduct, right, So so that burned their ego. And she don't play. She don't care. So you know what, Oh, I'm mister, I work with such a sad care fun will you work with g like you care where you work? I don't give it you will care. So that so she get a bad rap for those things.
Speaker 6: But she's a true g dig and she don't play, and she's a woman and she's for her rights as a woman in the industry and she don't let nobody take.
Speaker 1: Advantage of her.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Her word is bond like that, and when she says what she believe in, and she's one of them type of people.
Speaker 1: So when you look at Hyeg, you look at Sayla, Sarah, Joshua, Joshua is HyG Zion and then again our younger son is.
Speaker 2: Your kids together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have five okay, wow together beautiful children.
Speaker 6: Have a daughter, right, I have seven children before and now I have five other ones, so I have twelve total. I have seven grandchildren and two on the way. So I have a long, big family, you do, and there are beautiful people. So Lauren and I we have Zion first, then we have Sailah, then we have Joshua, then we have John, and we have Sarah.
Speaker 1: And Lauren has a son, Micah. Big respect to Micah.
Speaker 6: He's not of my he's not my child, but he's born on July twenty third, and July twenty thirty is the birthday of highly Slashy the first. So yeah, so I have to love him, yes, even though he's not I love him same way like he's not my child. And after miss myself and Miss Lauren, you know, we traveled, we journeyed apart, but I love him the same way as her son. And it's truly intelligent boy too, So that's how you know the super intelligence of Miss Dawn Hill.
Speaker 1: Her mother is a school teacher, school principal.
Speaker 6: Father is like a computer scientist brother as he's a tech guy, smart family man, ivy league. She went to what Columbia University for a time. Super intelligent people just oh my god, I respect.
Speaker 2: I feel no officially.
Speaker 1: Respect respect to intelligence. Respect intelligence.
Speaker 6: So I love intelligence, by the way, yes this one, you know, Yes, inspired by intelligence. I learned how to use a computer after college at Miss Lauren Hill's house after college, after I knew nothing about.
Speaker 2: This technically shit, I'm playing football.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He was. He was a jock.
Speaker 1: He was a jockey. Man. Man, I couldn't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do both. I mean today I commend the kids that are doing both. I one of that studing pick football at the same time.
Speaker 1: Good for you. Man.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. Someone asked me this question the other day. They say, would I have to be starstruck? And I say, yes, just probably two people in this world I'll be starstruck with. Yeah, Larry David from Curby Enthusiasm. Uh, last season, right this last season. I think I will walk out the room If Larry I think I will run out of the room because I don't want to meet him. If he's a dick, fuck up everything.
Speaker 1: Larry David, Larry David and uh.
Speaker 2: Jerry sim really yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Musician Sionfield, you're really a comedian listen.
Speaker 2: I don't know he is.
Speaker 1: He has that that comedian all day.
Speaker 2: Like if I go watch something all day, if you come to my house, it's either CURBYR.
Speaker 1: Enthusiasm, yeah, or intelligent all day.
Speaker 6: Like that is intelligence, absolutely very wise. I mean I recently met David Chappelle.
Speaker 2: Hold, sorry, let me ask, is there anybody you starstruck.
Speaker 6: Who like, like, have I met them? Or people in general? All right, okay, all right, I remember this is when I knew, like, this is when I like really knew something because you know, I came to America in nineteen eighty four, and this is when I like I knew this was like okay, because I'm in Jamaica watching these things and you know it was a Victory tour and the tickets in Miami, you can't go to this concert Victory Tour Michael Jackson and the Brothers.
Speaker 1: Wait, the Jackson five, the Victory Tour.
Speaker 2: It's called Victory Tour.
Speaker 1: Man. You guys are in music. You guys music music stuff. Yes, yeah, but we was young and too back then. All right, whatever, man, I'm young too, so the Victory tour, but I remember, yeah, I remember right, they were older too. Watching the news at my grandma's house in Miami.
Speaker 6: I just came here. It's like, I think it's like eighty six. Yes, gotta be like eighty six. I mean something like that, because when I was young, I wanted those zip up zippy zippy parents like Michael Jackson had, you know, I remember actually want the news and he busted the moon log and remember my skin.
Speaker 2: The goose bumps. I was like, wow, so like that you're still brown skin.
Speaker 1: At that time, Michael Jackson.
Speaker 6: And then and then the other person where like it's like a superhero to me, Like this person is.
Speaker 2: Like what is this one is?
Speaker 1: Obviously I never met vere, but do the drum rope for this and my son and I we have problems about these things. Don't start the drum rope, buddy, Okay, I mean we're in number twenty three. Oh Jordan, who met Jordan's. I met Jordan's. Yeah, he met Jordan's.
Speaker 6: But the most awesome human being I know, like you talked about like starstre like, wow, I remember, like Lauren, she was getting an award for N double N C double P N double.
Speaker 1: A C P N double a c P W A C. He's like, all right, and that's how I made that somebody the guy oh that she's not even right, Okay, all right, n W A c P.
Speaker 6: So Lauren is getting an award and they're honoring Michael Jordan's So Lauren, Dad, he says to me, miss Hill's dad, Well, this time is Lauren for me?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: At that time, at that time we're talking about time period, you're married. You're married at the time, yes, as you as you say, right, So, Lauren, dad said, you won't believe this. Guess who you're sitting next to. He says Michael Jordan. I said, get the funk out of here.
Speaker 6: You didn't know you were sitting next to him? No, because we had the front row Lauren. I mean, remember Lauren is the top of the top. It's Lauren, and then it's it's Michael Jordan and then his wife Cookie Cookie, No, not Cookie, No, I'm sorry. What's Michael's name wife's name?
Speaker 1: At the time? Okay, I think so.
Speaker 6: So I'm looking I can't believe fucking Michael Jordan's. It's like, I can't fucking believe this ship. But this is the time when he had cut cut his finger with the cigar opener.
Speaker 2: I know his history.
Speaker 6: So he was wearing a he's wearing a band. So I'm like, hey, you're coming back. Of course, I introduced myself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Second nineteen eighty four was the Victory Tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Remember yeah, what number November second? Yeah, I just came to America August nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was already on tour.
Speaker 1: Yes, really, Jean, he was No, I can't with it.
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 6: No, I got expelled out of school Jesus, and that's how I ended up in America. I didn't even tell you that part of my life. But anyway, it's another time for that.
Speaker 2: But m J.
Speaker 6: Michael Jordan's Michael Jackson, I would say, outside of my family or like two of my heroes, heroes, heroes like I remember sworn Saturdays.
Speaker 2: So you're saying you met both MJ's. I never met Michael Jackson, will be with a Tall.
Speaker 1: I would know. I saw when I saw him on the news, and my my skin had the goosebumps. That's when I was young.
Speaker 6: I mean I wanted the parachute, the jacket, I wanted that stuff.
Speaker 1: I wanted the Michael Jackson like I thriller joint, like Billy Jean beat it. The red black, uh huh, the red black red specific red, red, recific red red red is thriller red.
Speaker 2: It's a lot about you because looking about you, what does this say?
Speaker 1: The black one you might still rob somebody. The red one you go on to the left.
Speaker 2: The left, we don't know the left we left.
Speaker 1: We don't know where the level went at bag. But I'm red ya fire.
Speaker 2: Yes you're a Protestant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure recipes bless him, bless him, bless hum.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so that those are my would be. I would say people that I think very like as Jackson. Yeah, man, I remember warring SAP. One day, right, come on a FaceTime, Hey, ro I got somebody for you. Put Michael Jordan on faced. I was like, yo, hey, maen so on the golf course. You know they're on the boat on the citing the back of fishing rich ship my bad. So I was trying to tell him that streamment. I remember meeting you, like, hey, man up like.
Speaker 1: Cut me up.
Speaker 6: But but but the problem was, you know, you can't get you can't take him too much time in this man, So he's like what you're saying, I'm trying to tell him my story.
Speaker 2: Man, I met you and so and so and.
Speaker 1: Was like you can't hear that ship.
Speaker 6: No, step is the type of guy you've been full conversation Step such and.
Speaker 1: Such a later.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, all right, what that's sad. That's sad. That's sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, that's the only people you were fan out.
Speaker 2: No, I mean Pele, I.
Speaker 1: Met soccer player Pele like like soccer when you talk about I'm an athlete, dig.
Speaker 2: So how about Messy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm I mean I remember I'm a little older, so I always go all the way, you know, to the right. Although, Daniel, I'm Brazilian players, but Messi I do like. But but I'm more of like, I'm more in Zil. I'm more I'm more of a Brazilian guy.
Speaker 1: Where's Messi from Argentina?
Speaker 6: I'm Brazil And then Ronaldo Christina what was his name? I mean, I like Christian because he's a legend. He's one of the most famous football players in the world.
Speaker 1: But I'm in Brazil. I mean, I'm like Brazil, Brazil. Yeah, we're not. We have a daughter from Brazil.
Speaker 2: He came to my birthday party.
Speaker 3: I bet you we can say any continent. I feel like he's gonna be like, I have a kid from that. You're in Brazil said, yeah, I have a daughter in Brazil.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Name is Maria. I think we could be like, well, my.
Speaker 1: Presilian daughter Maria. But I feel like I fear if we say the moon, you might be like, yes.
Speaker 2: The Moon. I have a child.
Speaker 1: I told you about my You know, I'm into UFOs seers to that.
Speaker 2: Who has both kids? Your pops?
Speaker 6: But you know, my dad is a father to the world. But naturally, you know, nine eleven children?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that the Rastafarian way to program is that really is not really a Rastafari way to program me. I think it's everyone's way, right, right, But I'm saying in that Magnifude, Well, well.
Speaker 6: I guess what I'm just having to be honest, I guess what happens right, say, like, for instance, as a human being, I have a girlfriend, right or a woman that I consider I'm gonna be with this woman for a long time, right, So we're naturally having intercourse.
Speaker 2: And if you have intercourse over a.
Speaker 6: Period of time a lot of times, naturally there's gonna have certain results and they're gonna be positive. So over a certain period of time, you know, it just happens that you have children with the woman you're with. So it's like that, it's really it's like it's being with someone and having a child. And then normally, naturally when you're younger, when you're much younger, right, you know, and you're trying to find yourself too, and so sometimes you know, you do things where you don't say you're right or wrong. You just feel like it's the right way, because who's to tell you it's the wrong way, right, So you figuring it out for yourself. So you think this woman is the woman you want to be with, and you're the person. Then the person along the way changes your ways or you change your way towards this person. Naturally, yes, So it doesn't work out, So you end up being with someone else, and then you have another child, and then it doesn't work out. Then you end up being someone else and you have another child, and then it doesn't work out, and it just happens to not work out some of the times, and it works.
Speaker 1: How you manage fothering the children.
Speaker 2: That's the best birds in the best conversation I've ever heard of.
Speaker 1: With how you manage them. It's just like you manage your friends, right right, So if you so friends, family, how you manage life? Like some people don't have children, they manage like Yeah, have you ever seen.
Speaker 2: A dog walker?
Speaker 1: You've seen one at walk like fifteen dogs. How you manage that? That's what he does. So I, as a father, I live for my children. My life is to raise children.
Speaker 2: That's what I live up.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 6: That's why I want to raise like a champion, you know, So like it's my It's like my my is when I get to mold. So that's like my purpose in life.
Speaker 2: Like the things I do is for that.
Speaker 6: And then again it's also a form of pro creating. And true some instances were loved, some instances but just happens. But you know, now, I'm more discipline my human girlvernor playing that so like one of them, it's not gonna play. She don't play it. But that's another story. But she don't play, and she gives me. She loved my children. She gives me that respect and thing. You know, a second. But to do that, you have to be a father. You have to be committed to your children. And you have to know that it is your responsibility as a man. You know your children or your children, and you must And my house is my children. My doors are open to my children. I have children that are married. You know, my daughter Eden, she's married and she has two nice, beautiful daughters. My grandfathers to them. I have a son, like my children graduate college. I have older children. They're in there, one thirty year old up on this and then the youngest you have. My youngest is going to be two in March.
Speaker 7: Wow, you out of control, bro. I actually I'm unplay. But I have a three year old in the fire, and I'm out of control.
Speaker 6: Well I think I'm like in control and stuff. No, but I understand what you say that. But you know what, that's the that's just you know, it's part of.
Speaker 1: What I eat. He said.
Speaker 2: I'm a good father, a productive guy, a ginger roote.
Speaker 1: I can produce. Man, I'm a productive guy. So but but now I'm I'm I'm you know, I'm very I'm very settled in life and I find the right person for me and then I'm moving on like that. So it's good. But I feel like I have a lot of children that I need now to to build them, build the characters, build leaders, and have my own little army so that I can focus on, you know, and they make you as well, Yeah, make you.
Speaker 6: So that's what I love about children. It's my responsibility. It's like, it's my responsibility everything about my child and my children of them so much, you know, all of them, you know, and they love each other because I was raised this way. So it's like and also I'm.
Speaker 1: A product of my environment because you know, growing up where you just have this way. But then when you get older, you realize, you know, maybe it's time to like be like Ziggi or Cidella, you know, where you just kind of settle a down and live life where you don't have to worry about things. And because it's a it's a manageable thing, but it's you shouldn't have to manage life. So I want to live a life full of trust and that's peaceful where my woman can take my phone and do it or whatever. I don't want to worry about those things again, like yeah, like because as strong as you are, right as a woman's there's a woman that's stronger than you, so and so, and that's just keep puting it where the woman can take the phone. Yeah, it's like that because it's too hard.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: No, but you know it's not necessariainly stressful but not necessarily the thing. But you don't want to live, like but it's just like you get to focus on other things, man, And then.
Speaker 2: Most people is broke to you know that? Yeah, they broke because like they all the time cheating. I hear you, like trying.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't look, I can't. I can't call myself innocent. Like I've never been a bad guy in people's eyes. I started as just being cool. It's growth, it's growth, we all, we all sure.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you because we talked about Warren Sapp. Yeah, we talked about ray Lewis. Didn't talk about was you at the u M You played at the h U M U M Rock? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do ah?
Speaker 2: You playing with the rock? Excuse me? Do we call him do it at that time?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: But he's the rock? But so you mean I can walk up to the Rock, do we. I don't think you can do it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: What was the season? I'm not sure. I don't think I hold up.
Speaker 1: I think you guys had a record season, right we always do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: In my college career, I think I lost three games. In my entire career, we won fifty eight games straight at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never.
Speaker 6: I've never played on a team that was ranked less than number three in the country.
Speaker 1: So you were the Rock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Rock played with us. Yes, and we played with the Rock as well, meaning like you know, the person on the football field like friends were you and family that's dope.
Speaker 2: Anybody else We're not naming how you play with worms and mind you and mind you.
Speaker 1: But they kind of played with me though, like they played with you, they played with you. I'm the motherfucking when I was there, I'm the leader you can when I'm there, I'm leading that team like they played with me. When you when you talk to sad, Yeah, I played the real hand. We talked.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm kidding, but listen, ro this is what I'm trying to say. Right, we could predict you know what happened to me? You know how I learned the game? I came here when they expelled me from Cool in Jamaica because you know, just an, I didn't like the school, I didn't like the people, but it's whatever happened.
Speaker 1: They expelled me.
Speaker 6: So when I came here, I was going to a school and then Pine Crest Pinkerst Elementary And it was nineteen eighty four and it's during the time when the Miami Dolphins were like very good with Dan Marino killing Like if you no, if you ever asked me about like were my favorite people, like the Miami Dolphins that Marino was one of my favorite guys growing up the eighties. Yeah, So at the school they would play Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Dolphins and one, so I started loving the game.
Speaker 1: And during the time, they were trying.
Speaker 6: To like they seize my father's asset because they were trying.
Speaker 2: To sell his rights.
Speaker 6: Right it's published in You wasn't trying to do that well, the trust in Jamaica because my dad never left a will.
Speaker 1: So it got it was crazy, right, So because of.
Speaker 6: That, they tried to he never tr We had a trust, but the trust wanted to sell all as asset or they no.
Speaker 1: Longer want to manage the assets. But that was just them trying to destroy another man, you know, liquidate all his assets. So Chris Blackwell, there's a short story. Chris Blackwell ended up lending the family the money. We the children, not that that's us, because that's us as Mama Rita and all the kids. So we got we borrow the money, and we bought our dad's rights, so we own everything. That's when we end up owning our father's rights. So that's that's wow. So now coming to America during that time with the court is.
Speaker 2: Movie coming to America, You come in to America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good reference because I like that because it is because it's coming to Americ King. I am a king. The King is the movement. Let me take you about this king though.
Speaker 6: So this king came to America during that time, and when they seized all my father's assets and everything. I remember them talking about selling my granny's house that we were living in, and being that I was one of Bob's child living in the house, I was able to put a pause on the sale to kind of like jurisdiction rights.
Speaker 1: But also remember living off.
Speaker 6: Of my dad's social Security check ninety nine dollars a month here in America.
Speaker 1: Is American social Security? Yeah wow?
Speaker 6: Because yeah, my dad has an American Social Security check. Remember he worked in Delaware for some time, you know that, well he did. He was like, if you work on the Forclift, work with the DuPont family, these type of people, such and such, well, my granny worked with them. He worked for like Chevy or whatever company is there. So anyway, I ended up coming here during that time because my family didn't have no money. My brothers would come to Miami and kind of help out with the bills. Mama Retail would help out with the bills because everything was seized up. So we were able to borrow some money from Chris Blackwell to buy our father's rights. And during this time, I wanted to like not pressure the family, So I ended up learning to play football and got a scholarship so I didn't have to bother my family about going to college.
Speaker 2: And you know, being that I was a failure, I just.
Speaker 6: Showed these motherfuckers that I'm going to go to fucking um. You bastards that hated me so much because I came from Spanish Town and I was Bob's child and I was supposed to be a failure.
Speaker 2: So I had to do that.
Speaker 6: So I had to put these fucker's wrong and go to the um. They bought that UM. And then that's kind of my way, you know, and that's how I got into football. I got a scholarship.
Speaker 3: So just to recap a lot of this though, this is the time period that the Marley name is not making money because it's being like these.
Speaker 1: And there's all the all the bootleggers. Everything is seized up, everybody running around. So we had to get everything under control, and it took a long long time.
Speaker 3: And Chris Blackwell, if I'm not wrong, the same dude, the only Marlin hotel right at the studio there.
Speaker 1: I used to do a lot of stuff there.
Speaker 6: So here his name a Marlon EANs like Golden Golden Beach in Jamaica, I forget the name of that place, Bond where James Bond did some stuff in Jamaica.
Speaker 1: And Strawberry Hills or my dad went.
Speaker 6: After the Yeah, my dad went there after the assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: He went to Strawberry Hills.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Chris Blackwell, good man, you know, he helped us out.
Speaker 2: He looked out for us.
Speaker 6: I mean it's the only person. And another story with Michael Jackson. So this is the human side of Mike Jackson. Michael Jackson, Okay.
Speaker 2: This is the human side.
Speaker 1: So we needed the money as a family.
Speaker 6: MCA wanted to buy my dad's rights, right, Sony Japan wanted to buy my father's rights.
Speaker 1: We asked Michael Jackson's for some money. Michael Jackson wanted to buy my fathers because he bought the Beatles. He did so he never learned this the money. So Mike wanted to buy the rights. You never learned iced the money.
Speaker 3: But Chris Blackwell, who was a good guy, you loan us the money. Oh so you're saying a human that wasn't such a great.
Speaker 6: No human, No, tell me as an entrepreneur. The human side, Yeah, the human beingside. We gotta pay your bills side. And you got Chris Blackwell loaned you the money. Work where Michael wanted to buy the rights, absolutely, and you guys were not interested in selling the rights.
Speaker 1: So I remember one of the offers. I think it was like nineteen ninety one. It was like twenty million dollars.
Speaker 6: So one of my things was because everyone has to sign all the children everyone, all the children we have to sign, and how many children is.
Speaker 2: This eleven of us?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, eleven of us or ten of us that I have us signing rights, so we all have to sign. So my thing was, well, shit, if it's worth twenty million to then we think it's worth to us.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like shit, I mean, wow, whoa, that's nice. But we're talking about it worth a trillion dollars to us? Man, what you can think about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I can't bargain that. Let's start there, you know, let's come on, come up with a trillion so we can make some change, real change.
Speaker 2: So that's what we thought about it.
Speaker 6: So I remember even then because as a youth, right, you get this option as a Marley boy or a Marley child from what was sold and the money that was loaned because you borrowed it. When you become eighteen years old, you get a million dollars, right, And I remember.
Speaker 1: Being at University of my end.
Speaker 3: But wait, hold hold up, So when you guys become any Marty child becomes eighteen years old, you get a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Right because of because of what they sold, what the trust that is right right, I was there, so we had to like borrow that money and you know, you.
Speaker 2: Get it, but you owe it kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh it's alone.
Speaker 2: It's I'm gonna tell you about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but I don't even know what it is, but I'm gonna tell you how.
Speaker 2: It worked out.
Speaker 6: So anyway, when I was in college, I remember the lawyers coming to my my school and they're telling me, Hey, you're eighteen years old. Now what's your decision? You know, I said, what decision I got to make? You can sign here and own. Because of the loan that we took, the twelve million dollar loan, we have to pay that loan back. So my million dollars needs either it's going to go back to paying that loan or be tame another part of the loan, because it now it's becoming art. We're owning this company. We're we're barny mine to own our dads like any other people. We're barning money against that. Yes, so now I get the million dollars or do I take a million dollars and go live on the beach in Jamaica by the mansion, do all the great things I can do in the life and we set forever in my life.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, or do I take thirty six thousand dollars and carry on.
Speaker 6: So if the choice is the million dollars will go back you own you're a part of this company that owns all your day's rights, which is like all the family, we own that.
Speaker 1: Or we take your million dollars and really cash out.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So the lawyers like, hey, well you know these motherfuckers man, because the lawyer, right, the bigger the pot, the more he makes, Right, what do you care about me?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So he wants you get the bigger amounts. So you can't get a bigger percentage, Yeah, because it's the bigger the part, the more fam if I give him.
Speaker 6: If I take the thirty, he's not going to be happy. If I get the MILLI and go, you take whatever you take out that and I be rich forever by a million dollars in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: So I ask these motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: I say, to these these asshole lawyers, these people that work for people that actually they own you, I say, let me ask you something. What did my brothers and sisters do my older brothers. Remember we talk about age. What did Zig and Sidela do and Steven?
Speaker 1: What did they do?
Speaker 6: Row they took the thirty thousand. I said, where do I sign? Give me the fucking thirty thousan dollars and get the fuck out. I didn't see all that part.
Speaker 2: I'm adding that was a movie. I'd say like that.
Speaker 6: I chose to give back the million dollars and live off of that thirty thousand dollars for a little bit.
Speaker 1: And thirty thousand sounds like interest. Three thousand dollars was because it was like you owed each party to pay back the loan.
Speaker 6: It's like nine hundred and seventy thousand dollars of such and such. So of the twelve million dollars that we bought from Chris Blackwell, that's the loan that you're paying back.
Speaker 1: We're paying the loan back to Chris Blackwell. Right, So that money, when we get it, we got ause that's what we bought. That's an asset. That's an asset that's giving us this million dollars again, right, So we're taking that, you know, so even though we bought it, Yes, so we have to pay that shit back.
Speaker 6: So we the family, the children, we keep our dad's rights end up until since nineteen eighty one and it's been us at the hound. So everything you see Bob Marley has been us to children doing it. And big up to my brother Ziggy Sidela, my big sister Sadela from holding it down, you know, all these years, Ma Marita like treating us all like her own children, like even though we're not.
Speaker 1: She's not my biological mother, but I call that. No, My mother's name is Janet the Hunter, a nice little lady that make nice food, you.
Speaker 2: Know, so big up to Janet that nobody knows but the place should have to cook because that was one of the things is I feel like Bob Marley is probably one of the most bootlegs person ever.
Speaker 1: Like everywhere you go you see a Bob Marley T shirt.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: Man, are you telling me that for the most part, the family gets the residual state estate?
Speaker 6: Is it you guys? Yeah, okay, we the children. If I'm saying you trust that no longer exists. Remember we the trust dissolved and they sold all their assets and we had to buy it back. So we yeah, we are in control. So the things that but obviously there's still bodleg people out there. But the things that you see, we have our family seal there and you can see that so ours. So like for instance, Marley Coffee is of family business. House Mary is a family business. De Zion Roots is a family business. The Room Money Beach House.
Speaker 1: It's my thing. But I'm smart enough to make that.
Speaker 6: A family business, you dig, because you know, I'm nothing without my family.
Speaker 3: So is that a dispersed thing to the family. What is like business like the financials do you dis first?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, because we're we're the directors of the company, so you keep everybody included. Yeah, all the family members are part of the business. But you said it's smart, Like it's smart to keep everything in the family businesses, you know.
Speaker 6: So things that you see, we we are the operators of our family business, you know, and sister brother Ziggy after big them up because they manage all these things. And we work with c A you know that company. They're they're pretty good at managing the I P. So some of these new entities that we're creating, like you know, Marty Coffee is one of them.
Speaker 2: So they managed that.
Speaker 1: Marley Coffee, that's my baby he's always going to hear that ringing in your ears. Coffee I've been but this is drink. Yeah, yeah, we drink coffee too. I'm gonna send you my address.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: You You have coffee for the rest of your life, both of you. Well, well, hold on. I'm gonna give you coffee when I can the rest of our lives. When I can, when I can, when I can. That's the London that j'amaking right there. He can speak, he can speak to you in London, London, man. Wow, yeah, right right right in the corner, right right in the corner. I remember coming and seeing you. How how was I as a human being? Was that a nice guy?
Speaker 6: Because you know why, I have to live up to this thing, man, And I'm telling you it's tougher than you think.
Speaker 1: The thing you tell it's not a burden for my day. It's my brothers and sisters.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's what I told you about the burden. But it's them.
Speaker 6: It's like even playing football, I was like, I can't see I can't let my brothers see me get knocked on my back, Like.
Speaker 1: Like what the happen out there?
Speaker 2: Who that? Who's that guy?
Speaker 1: Like I can't. I gotta lie.
Speaker 6: I can't let them see me. They can't see me weak and they can't see me. They can't see me defeated, you dig. So that's like, that's who I have to be. My standards are to my my brothers and sisters. Is like, yeah, Mama, rita, like they hold it down, they hold the mantle. So I got to like uphold that. Like I really like when I when I do things in my mind, like Eve, when you hear me drinking on your your damn drink.
Speaker 1: Champs, I'm gonna get in trouble later.
Speaker 2: My brother Ziggy just talking about, Yeah, you can't be drinking Bloody Mary's in the morning. I'm like, there's a morning drink, sir. So that was one of my last questions. I don't know what I'm gonna spell. Great guy might be the same question, how many times do you get mistaken for your brothers?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Gosh, man, all the time, all my life. But it's cool because it's what we are.
Speaker 2: When they come on to you like you want hey Marty's.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, when I did, I was doing this thing for Marley Coffee.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So there's a line around. There's a line around the building, right. I just remember hearing who's he again?
Speaker 2: Is that Ziggy?
Speaker 6: I just but I was like, you know, no, I'm Rohan. I'm Marty coffee guy, the farmer. You don't have a coffee story. But it's cool because that's just what it is, you dig and like it's like even being in Paris, right, and they were doing this red carpet thing for the movie and walking sicks Siggy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, Ziggy's coming, man. I'm like, no, man, he's coming, man, I'm going inside.
Speaker 6: Like so it's cool though, but I'm not Ziggy and Steven, Damion, Julian and kim On and Robert. You know, I'm Rohan someoneey let you know, no, I'm Roman or no Ziggas soon come, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it's nice. It's irin because we're all the same people and you all look alike. Though it's just if I was would be racist if I was white, but I'm black. Can still be racist.
Speaker 1: You can still be racis looking like your father got some great fun right now?
Speaker 2: Bro? Yeah, I do look in a great way. That's that's greatness.
Speaker 1: It's true, the family of God, it's the energy.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Because you know, we all think that we think alike.
Speaker 6: We're seven brothers, seven different minds, but our aim is highly slessed at at first Rastafari and like you hear my brothers, you talk about being good humans, you know, so we all aspire to be good people, good humans, and so we kind of judge each other.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: We don't judge like that, but we kind of rub off on each other in a way where we act like each other because we like how each other flex, we like how each other do.
Speaker 1: So we like each other just because our were of life.
Speaker 6: And even though our big sisters like Cidella and Sharon, we like them because they're great mothers and they're great teachers, the great leaders, the great CEOs, they're great operators. So we respect that, and we respect just nature. And we know that in human nature it's kings and queens. So we're of the kings and the women's of the queen. So we honor the women as queen as they are, and we walk as the kings.
Speaker 2: That we are. God, damn it, damn what make Let me just say.
Speaker 1: We couldn't have ended the better way. Really really respect you, your legacy, your family, everybody, everything that comes with it. Man.
Speaker 2: You know, we wanted to give you your flowers. You deserve your flowers. You earned your flowers. You are your own legend.
Speaker 1: And right, oh yeah, thank you, thank you thinking, and we.
Speaker 2: Wanted to share that in front of everybody, in front of the public, because it's real. Ship man. Great, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go go hang out your hotel and be honest.
Speaker 10: Can I smoke?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not in the room weekends? You got balconies, right, pardon motherfucker about.
Speaker 6: You know, tweets on and just like anywhere else, we're responsible for our actions and we do as we see fit as how we see life. So if we want to burn, we know how to burn where we wanted burn. And yeah, we respect them how to burn.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be seeing you in Hawaii. You you different by the way. On my brother, I couldn't forget this, okay, Bro.
Speaker 6: I did bring two items from my brother, items that I produce and create and it's my lion order and line.
Speaker 1: Order and hopefully these are so so this is inspired by this change right here?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I decided to do things the right way. That's a rock Crystal that we're using right there, and that would look at finance finance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is line order stuff, you know what I mean, movement, line order, and we believe in good quality things.
Speaker 6: Here, I got them monder the trade, which is made from not ceramic but personally, and I believe.
Speaker 1: In good quality things.
Speaker 6: So I got a lot of class the classes first, yo, Yeah, because why not. We're kings, you know, so we deserve to live as kings and be as clean as possible and try to do the things in the right way. So we want to live as kings as we are. And that's why always say lion order non denomination because Rastafarai is truly that because the Russ means head and the tar fire eye means the creature of the one being. So we're in charge of self. And that's what we know from the lion. The lion is always a lion. Every single day it wakes up, a lion, goes to sleep a lion. It's never not a lion. So we represent the lion order movement. So that's line order and my brother.
Speaker 2: Let's let's do it.
Speaker 3: Drink Champs is a drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive produce n O r E and dj e f N.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 3: Champs on Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real noriegon I g at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig At, dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com