Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Mayo Maya is the adrenaline running for many Americans right now because we are less than two weeks away from election day, and in a not surprising plot twist, Senator Joe Biden's coming out going. We just see a lock up Donald Trump, like forging an election, Just lock him up.
Speaker 3: Well, Joe Biden's mental decline continues, and he's being very candid about his desires. His attempt to indict Trump, to prosecute him and put him in prison. He's tried multiple times, it's failed, and he's continued now just to be very open that the objective is, two weeks before election day, let's put him in jail. Let's prevent the voters from voting for him. You know, we're also going to talk about it. At the same time. Biden is in such trouble. The Democrats are trying to roll out Barack Obama to save Kamala Harris and Barack Obama, well, I've got to say he's utterly clueless. He's bemoaning how to divided and bitter the country's gotten with no sense of his own legacy, no sense of the responsibility he bears in turning the political environment toxic. And part of the reason we're talking about Joe Biden and part of the reason we're talking about Barack Obama is because Kamala Harris, the wheels keep coming off of her campaign. She has decided she wants to campaign in Texas. Not quite sure why she's doing that other than she wants to talk about abortion all the time, because that's the one topic Democrats are willing to talk about. Is that therefore abortion and every circumstance with no limitations. But she also then took a day off for her campaign to get ready, to get ready for what not? The Fox interview. That one went horribly Nope, MSNBC And now even MSNBC has turned on her.
Speaker 4: We're going to break that down as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you see MSNBC turning on her, you know something's changed in this race. I got to tell thank you to a lot of you guys. It's amazing how many of you listen to the show and then you listen to what we tell tell you about sponsors and you take action. Patriot Mobile is one of those, and it's incredible to see just how many of you guys have switched your cell phone to the only Christian conservative cell phone provider in the country and you understood what was happening with Big Mobile. Big Mobile takes your money every month and they give it back to liberal causes, hardcore liberal candidates, and extreme organizations, including major donations to organizations that provide abortions on demand. That is exactly why I'm proud to tell you about Patriot Mobile. I'm proud to say I am a client of theirs, and they've been doing this for more than ten years. They started this business because they realize what was going on with Big Mobile, and now they're on the frontline's fighting for you and me and what we believe in. They take a portion of your bill every month and they give it back to organizations that fight for our First and our Second Amendment rights, that stand up for the sanctity of life, and they stand with our military, our first responders and are wounded warrior heroes. So if you're ready to take a stand for your conservative values, well, then put America first.
Speaker 1: By switching to Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get the same nationwide coverage as the pig providers because now they all use the same three major networks, plus they back their service with a coverage guarantee.
Speaker 1: They're one hundred percent US based.
Speaker 2: Customer service team will help get you the best plan and many times save you money over what you're paying right now. So go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to two Patriot, and you're gonna get a free month when you use the offer code verdict Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to two Patriot and get that free month of service with the offer code Verdict Center. This was one of those moments, and I want to play it so that people can hear it. You may have already seen it on social media, but Joe and came out and he didn't mince words. He made it very clear what he thinks about Donald Trump and where he belongs.
Speaker 5: He is talking about doing the entire Department of Education. He's talking he means it. This is not a joke. This is the guy who also wants to place every single servant, every single one thinks he has a rated of the Supreme Court ruling on immunity to be able to need be if if it was the case to actually eliminate, physically eliminate, shoot kill someone who is he needs to be a threat to him. I mean, so, I know this sounds bizarre. It sounds like I said this five years ago.
Speaker 6: You'd locked me up.
Speaker 5: We gotta lock him up. The msical about him up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I love when he says we got to lock him up, and then he says after I'm assuming people in the back of the room or jump up and down, like, don't say that, man, this is not going to help us. He's like, politically lock them up. That was crazy rambling, even by Joe Biden's standards.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, and look if you listen to what he was saying, I mean much of that was incoherent rambling.
Speaker 4: I mean, at one point he.
Speaker 3: Says, oh, well, well, Trump says he can just murder anyone he wants. No, actually, Trump does not say that. Nobody said that other than deranged Democrats who are trying to see people. The idea that Trump is going to whack his opponents is is bizarre. But you know it's interesting if you listen to Biden's concerns. The first thing he said is he's going to abolish the Department of Education, which, by the way, an overwhelming percentage of Americans agree with abolishing the federal Department of Education. They'd like to see education handled at the state and local level and keep the Feds out of controlling curriculum and out of all the red strings, that red tape and all the strings that come attached.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: You know, he says, well, and he's going to fire the bureaucrats, and that's really what he gets terrified. Now, we've talked at great length about how the weaponized bureaucracy that started with Barack Obama when he used the federal government to target his political opponents, that those hard partisans burrowed into the bureaucracy. And you better believe one of the most important things in a Trump presidency he is going to be to root out the hardcore partisans who are abusing their power within the bureaucracy. But to Joe Biden, that's terrifying. And then you know the old line that a gaff is when a politician actually tells the truth, where he says, you know, we got to lock him up. You're right, he tries to do some immediate cleanup and say politically lock him up. But listen, as far as I'm concerned, he was telling the truth when he spoke the first time as to what he wants to do, which is why the Biden Harris DOJ has indicted Trump not once but twice.
Speaker 4: They are trying to lock him up right now.
Speaker 2: It's also just I think very it's a great reminder less than two weeks from election day, early voting is happening now for Americans that are listening to this show to remember this is what we are up against. This is exactly why you need to go vote. You need to early vote, because if the Democrats have their way, they will lock up Donald Trump, and not just him, I think they'll come after any other conservative that stands in their way, whoever is the next guy in line. They will do whatever they can to harass them and to use law fair to come after them and their family and their friends and try to destroy their lives. Like the days of Democrats and Republicans getting along seem to be over, not because Republicans walked away, but because Democrats said, we're not democrats anymore. We're socialists or communists or Marxists. We don't want to work with you. We believe that you were evil and we want to destroy your lives and put you in jail.
Speaker 3: Look, as Lord Acton famously said, power corrupts absolute. Power corrupts absolutely. Once they have internalized that they can use government to destroy their enemies, that they're not interested in backing away. And if they can do this to Donald Trump, they can do it to you. They can do it to me, They can do it to anybody they want to. This is about the abuse of power. This is about the arrogance of Biden and Kamala Harris and Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi that they believe that that Look, it's not materially different from Maduro in Venezuela. They want to be in power forever and anyone who opposes them, they will use the government to destroy them. Now, I got to say, the Biden administration spin trying to get out of Biden quite candidly saying what their objective is was really amazing. So Alex Thompson, who's a reporter with Axios, he tweeted out the following, a counterpoint from a current Biden administration official quote, for better or worse, no one is listening to him anymore. That would be Biden, and his words have little power and less reach. It's a blip gone in any meaningful way by midday tomorrow, if it makes it that long. Now that's a current official of theoretically the Biden administration. But understand this ruthless team. They will figuratively shoot you and leave you in the alley if you're no longer politically useful. And so this is the administration. By the way, lest I checked Ben who is currently the commander in chief.
Speaker 2: It's a guy by the name of Joe Biden, at least on paper, but if you listen to Democrats around him, they're like, dude, this guy has been present for well over a year at least.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is amazing they're talking point from the administration. No one is listening to him anymore, and his words have little power and less reach. And yet under the constitution, he still has the authority to order our active duty military into harm's way. He still has the authority to launch missiles at anyone he damn near wants to. And and that is a really frightening dynamic which nobody in the media seems to care about. Nobody in the Democrat Party seems to care about. They're just like, let's get to election day and then we'll move out our senile puppet and we'll replace from their perspective, hopefully with our Marxist true believer that that that will implement the very same policies.
Speaker 2: How desperate, because it does feel like there's a different level of desperation now from the left. I don't know if you're feeling it the way that I am, but I do think.
Speaker 1: That they're losing, that they know they're too Yeah, this is telling.
Speaker 2: I think that they're feeling that this election is starting to slip away with their Plan B after their coup on Joe Biden. I actually think there's part of Joe Biden that probably thinks, good, you guys deserve this.
Speaker 1: You you literally overthrew me.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to sit here and kind of watch this place burn down because you guys thought you were smarter than me and I would have won.
Speaker 1: That will be what he says the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: I have every reason to think Joe Biden is pissed off, and you're exactly right. He is sitting there thinking if I'd been the nominee. I'd be winning and you pushed me out, and now you're going to lose with Kamala and you deserve to.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: He hasn't quite said that publicly, although you know tomorrow is another day he might say it publicly. Certainly seems to be thinking about it. And it's interesting. Number one, You know, Joe Biden's out there saying things that his own administration is saying pay no attention to. But simultaneously, Barack Obama's out there, and I want you to listen to what Barack Obama just said, because it's really an astonishing thing to come from the lips of Barack Obama.
Speaker 7: I don't understand how we got so toxic and just so dividen, so bitter, and I get why sometimes people just don't want to pay attention to it. And we all have friends like that, we have family members who're just like a you know, it's all a circus out there.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 2: I mean, really like, come on, man, like, have you heard what you've been saying lately? Have you heard what you've said about Donald Trump? Have you heard what you said about conservatives? Like for him to say it's oh, it's so toxic. Have you seen what the media that you control has been saying and doing in the last I mean even in the last two days. The narrative from the media center has been that that Donald Trump is unhinged and and it's so extreme and is losing his his mind cognitive decline. They're literally using the Joe Biden talking points against Donald Trump now and they're saying, this guy can't be trusted.
Speaker 1: He's gonna take us into World War three.
Speaker 3: Well, and by the way, Joe Biden just said that that Trump wants to just murder people randomly, which, mind you, Trump was president four years. He didn't murder people randomly. In fact, it was the one presidency in modern times where he didn't start a war. Everyone else did. And and but yet the Democratic can't acknowledge that, you know, the people that have died under Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, from from the wars that have been started, from the weakness that they've demonstrated, from the their strength thing of our enemies, they can't acknowledge that. So they say, oh, Trump is the one that want to kills people, kill people. But you know, for Obama to say that, it's like he just erases his entire legacy. Let's go back and remember what Obama said back in two thousand and eight when he was talking about Midwestern voters and what he thought about them. Give a listen to what Obama said.
Speaker 4: Then, people have been beaten.
Speaker 7: Down soul and they feel full the trained by government.
Speaker 8: I'm not apply to them that they get better than they cling to gad's or religion or antipathatory people who wann't like that way and a way to explain their frustrations.
Speaker 2: Those are the famous lines from Barack Obama. Right, they cling to their guns and their religion. And you know these are radicals in other words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, that's how he described half the country, anyone who didn't agree with his left wing vision. He said, you're bitter and you're just clinging to your guns and you're clinging to your religion. You know, there's a contempt of the modern left for people of faith, and it really is striking. You know, you saw at the Kamala Harris rally where people called out Jesus's Lord and she countered, oh, you're at the wrong rally. Yeah, by the way, I'll tell you I was doing a rally. Actually today at someone at the rally called out Jesus's Lord, and I immediately turned and smiled and said, you're at the right rally.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's sad, but it's true.
Speaker 2: They're like, if you believe in God, don't come here, You're in the wrong place. And they'll say it out loud. And when it was said, by the way, at that rally, the audience cheered it on and loved it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The left has done such a demonization number one of Donald Trump. I don't think there has been anyone demonized in my mind u n times the way Donald Trump is now. Listen, Trump's rhetoric feeds into it. He takes particular joy and sticking his thumb in the eyes of his opponents, and so that exacerbates it. But it also it drives them back crap crazy. They lose their minds. Like Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing. And you see people. You see Democrats, you see many of my colleagues in the Senate, you see virtually all of the corporate media. You see sadly a handful of Republicans whose brains have just melted. They just hate Trump so much that they can't acknowledge anything good he's done, like they really do. I think they've convinced themselves he's hitler And then like Barack Obama with utter cluelessness, they say, I don't understand how we got so toxic and just so divided and so bitter. And by the way, did I mention to you that Trump is the devil? Like there's such a cognitive dissonance.
Speaker 2: One of the big problems has come out over the last couple of days is the minority vote is really not running towards Kamala Harris. It seems like they're running away from Kamala Harris. You had over ninety percent of African Americans men that were in favor of Barack Obama when he ran, then it went to eighty seven percent with Joe Biden. That number is now down in the seventies for Kamala Harris. And the same thing is happening with Hispanic voters in this country, many as Hispanic voters that can vote right American citizens. They're angry at the wide open Southern border and the crime that has come into their neighborhoods, and the cost of rent and the cost of housing that's gone up, and the cost of living in general, and that they're having to compete for jobs with the legal immigrants that have flooded this country. And this is one of those little X factors that I've marked for election night, and I want your take on this. I think what could be the most shocking thing we see when we break down the numbers is that there were a significant number of African Americans that voted for Donald Trump over Kamala Harris. Because it's the economy, stupid, not someone's skin color.
Speaker 3: Look, the classic question for any presidential race is are you better off now than you were four years ago? And for virtually everyone, the answer is no. I'll tell you tonight. I had a woman in McAllen McCallen, Texas, down in the Rio Grande Valley, a nurse come up to me and she had tears in her eyes and she hugged me and she said, every month, I don't know how I'm going to pay the bills. I just I can't pay the basic costs. I just don't know. I don't have the money to survive anymore. And it was the very real pain that she is feeling day after day after day. That's real, and you know, you mentioned the polling that shows seventy percent of African American men are still voting for In some ways, that's remarkable because virtually all of those voters, like virtually every other other American, is much worse off today than they were four years ago. And that really underscores the Democrat party strategy. Don't talk about their record. Don't talk about the last four years. Don't talk about what they've done on the economy. Don't talk about inflation, because all of that is a disaster certainly. Don't talk about the southern border and how they open it up and the chaos that has happened. Don't talk about the crime that a skyrocketed under their leadership. Don't talk about the wars that are proliferated across this globe. Don't talk about how our enemies are stronger. Don't talk about their rabbid anti Semitism on college campuses that have proliferated under their leadership. Don't talk about the fact that they're unwilling to enforce federal law against the university presidents who refuse to protect Jewish students. Don't talk about any of that. Instead, Well, Kamala Harris is this week she's coming to Texas because you know, I guess she doesn't think she has a chance at winning Pennsylvania or Michigan or Wisconsin or any of this wing state. So she's going to come to Texas. I'll tell you right now, Donald Trump's gonna win Texas. But she's coming to Texas. Anyway. Why to do an entire event on abortion, because the Democrat Party has decided the only issue they want to talk about between now an election day is abortion, and they are the party of all abortion, all the time, no limitations, no restrictions. Everyone should should shout your abortion from a rooftop. And I got to say it is a very different party.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: You think back to when Bill Clinton said that he wanted abortion safe, legal, and rare. There's nothing about Kamala Harris that is saying that she wants it rare. She wants that is the entirety of the Democrat Party is they are about abortion because they can't talk about anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really can't, and this is their obsession. Now, I want to talk to you real quick about coffee. And if you love a great cup of coffee every morning, then you've got to try blackout coffee because Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent on me Erica, zero percent woke. Blackout Coffee was started by a group of individuals that were tired of giving their money to the woke coffee companies. And when I said that, you probably thought of a couple brands instantly. They're big, famous brands, and they are hardcore liberal and they give a lot of money to liberal causes. Well, Blackout Coffee changed all of that. It's one hundred percent committed to conservative values as a company, from the sourcing of the beans, the roasting process, customer support and shipping. Now the other thing is you get the best cop of coffee of your life. They accept no compromise on taste or quality. Now, I want you to try Blackout Coffee, and I want you to start your day with the hot America first cup of Blackout Coffee. And I'm going to save you money to try it. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict blackout Coffee dot com. Slash Verdict can use a coupon code Verdict for twenty percent off your first order. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Get the best cup of coffee of your life and save money and support America First conservative causes, be Awake, not Woke. That's Blackoutcoffee dot Com slas Verdict promo code Verdict for twenty percent off your first order. You mentioned something, and we know the topic of Kamala Harris coming to Texas, and there's a lot of people that will look at that going, why don't you have an abortion event? If this is what your agenda is, right, it's an abortion event in Texas, why would you not have it, like you said, in a swing state like Pennsylvania, someplace where she desperately needs a win. Because I agree with you, Donald Trump is going to win Texas. But then if you look at what the left has been saying over the last twenty four hours, it actually makes it pretty clear they're trying to turn Texas into this evil, awful, anti women, anti feminist state where their restrictions on abortion, as they describe them, are barbaric, that women going to be dying in the alleyways, and that they're evil people in Texas. I mean, that's one hell of a get out the vote way. I guess for her to share it, I guess for the rest of the country.
Speaker 1: I still think it's a mistake.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I guess for Democrats in some ways, it's the mirror image of you see a lot of Republicans talking about how bad things have gotten in California and the failures and policies there, and the crime that's there and the economic suffering that's there. There is of course a difference, which is that people are actively fleeing California. They're leaving because of the consequences of those policies. And you and I both live in Texas. Every single day, more than a thousand people moved to Texas, and they're coming consistently from bright blue states, from California, from Illinois, from New York, from New Jersey, from Connecticut, from states where high Texas, high regulations, woke policies, shut downs, all of these idiotic policies are hurting people that they're fed up with the out of control crime and Kamala trying to portray Texas as some hellhole. Well it's it's It is counterbalanced by the fact that that people are voting with their feet and they want to be in Texas because Texas is where the jobs are. They want to be in Texas because your family is safer there because crime is more under control in Texas, because we support law enforcement in Texas, because you don't have the fully woke policies. And you know, it is interesting. I think Kamala the wheels are coming off the bus on Kamala's.
Speaker 4: Campaign and they're panicking. They don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Can you just say that again the first time we've said this, like, this is not something that we've said before. And I'm not kidding when I when I say this, this is big breaking news. You and I have not talked about this at all until about the last three or four days.
Speaker 1: This election seems to be changing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, they are panicking. I think the Kamala campaign feels this election slipping away from them and they are scared that they are losing. And I think, you know, I had said previously that I put the odds of the election at fifty to fifty. I would now shift it to fifty five forty five. I think Trump has the advantage now, it's not it's not eighty twenty. It's not a slam dunk. The numbers are still very close. They're within a couple of points in the swing states. But I think the momentum has clearly shifted to Trump, and I think the Kamala team is in panic about it. So they just took a full day off, and it was interesting what they took the day off for. The purpose of the day off was to get ready for an MSNBC interview. And maybe there's a reason, because I got to say that MSNBC interview did not go well. Take a listen to this exchange to Kamala's interview on MSNBC.
Speaker 9: WEM But I don't know that I heard a clear answer from you on the issue of gender firm Matara. Sounds like what you're saying is this should be something between trans Americans and their doctors. It feels like that's a long way from we see you and we love you, which was your message to trans Americans in May.
Speaker 1: What do you want.
Speaker 9: LGBTQ plus community to know as they're looking for a full throated backing from you for trans Americans.
Speaker 6: I believe that all people should be treated with dignity and respect, period and should not be vilified for who they are and should not be.
Speaker 4: Bullied for who they are.
Speaker 6: And that is a true statement for me my entire career, and that has not changed.
Speaker 2: I love how long she pauses there, because that is a slam dunk in theory conversation that she would normally have no problems with over at MSNBCNBC, and yet.
Speaker 1: She flip flopped on it.
Speaker 2: And so now they're upset that I called on a second, this is not what you said last time, as we've been giving you all this free press, telling everybody you're amazing, even though no one's ever voted.
Speaker 1: For you for president.
Speaker 3: And mind you, the question there was what Kamala had pre obviously said, do you think American taxpayers should pay for sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants who were in prison? Which, as I pointed out before, when Trump referenced that in the debate, it sounded so outlandish. It sounded like a Saturday Night Live skit, like if SNL was willing to make fun of Democrats. Although interesting enough, they're starting to make fun of Kamala, but it sounds like, if you were to conjure up, let's come up with the most insane thing a Democrat can come up with. I know, taxpayers pay for sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants? No, no, no, that's not enough in prison? Yes, yes, that's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: You know, she is of course on video saying yes, we should pay for those, and Trump is understandably running ads playing her saying that and making the point, look, this is a radical and out of touch agenda. This is not where the American people are. And the Kamala campaign realizes, oh crap, wait, people are realizing that my positions are radical and out of touch, and so she's trying to run away from it. What is fascinating is that MSNBC is turning on her on this. You know, up until this point, Kamala has been able to run away. She's been able to pretend, for example, she's for border security, and the left hadn't turned on her on that because they.
Speaker 4: Knew she was lying. They know she's an open borders radical. She has been her whole life.
Speaker 3: She still is an open borders radical, and so they understood, Okay, for thirty days before the election, you could pretend you're not an open borders radical, and we know that if you win the very next day, the open borders are back full force. It's interesting that their approach on transgender extremism. For some reason, this is an issue where the left cannot stomach any dissension at all. And you know there's another exchange where MSNBC pushes her on Joe Biden's cognitive cognitive state, and again her answer is terrible.
Speaker 4: Give a listen.
Speaker 9: Can you say that you were honest with the American people about what you saw in those moments with President Biden as you were with him again and again repeatedly in that time.
Speaker 6: Of course, Joe Biden is an extremely accomplished, experienced and capable in every way that anyone would want if they're president.
Speaker 9: You never saw anything like what happened at the debate night behind closed doors with him.
Speaker 1: It was a bad debate.
Speaker 4: People have bad debates.
Speaker 9: Should he is absolutely that's the reason why you're here. And he's not running for the top of the ticket.
Speaker 6: Well, you'd have to ask him if that's the only reason why, what do you think I am running for president in the United States? Joe Biden is not. And my presidency will be about bringing a new generation of leadership to America that is focused on the work that we need to do to invest in the ambitions and aspirations of the American people.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just a bad answer, Like it's an answer that you're sitting there and if you work on her staff, you can't think that this is going.
Speaker 3: Well well, And she continued to get pressed on the fact that Biden has obviously diminished and she dug it even more. Give a listen to how she continued, it's a judgment question.
Speaker 9: That's why I ask, can the American people trust you in these moments even when it's maybe uncomfortable for Americans to have to level with Americans in that way.
Speaker 1: So that's why I ask.
Speaker 9: And it sounds like what you're saying is you feel like you never saw anything like that from President Biden.
Speaker 6: I have worked with Joe Biden, whether hours and hours and hours over these four years, whether it be in the situation room or the Oval office. Joe Biden is the one who was able to bring NATO together during a crisis where for the first time in seventy years, Europe saw and has seen war. Joe Biden has done the work that has been about being a leader on what we have done to fix so much of what has been broken in terms of the economy because of Donald Trump' smithsmanagement. I speak with not only sincerity, but with a real first hand account of watching him do this work. I have no reluctance in saying that, No, of course I don't.
Speaker 2: She, by the way, was not happy at the end of that question because I think she knew this was a screw.
Speaker 1: Up for her.
Speaker 3: Well, look, in a lot of ways, it's an impossible question for her. Because let's assume for a second that Kamala Harris hires Ben Ferguson to coach her on this question. And let's assume that Ben Ferguson his brain is cup captured by body snatchers and he decides he's willing to work for Kamala Harris. I ask you, in all seriousness, what would you tell her, because there's nothing she can say. There is no answer to give to this question because the truth of the matter. Okay, here's the honest answer. Yes, of course I knew he was senile. Of course I knew he was incompetent. Every person in the room knew he was incompetent. The guy couldn't tie his shoes. He was utterly and completely in the full throes of dementia. That was obvious to every person there. Now, that would have the advantage of being true, but it would also be an admission that she spent four years lying to the American people on a daily basis, So she can't say that, so she has to instead say Nope, nothing seemed wrong to me. Everything seemed fine. He was the smartest, most handsome, most amazing leader I've ever seen. Huh Who knew? Who knew that there were issues there? Mind you? You and I were talking about this years ago. Anyone observing knew this years ago. But she is trapped by her own misconduct because the truth, I guess she figures is more damning than the lie. I mean, seriously, what would you advise her?
Speaker 4: Bet?
Speaker 2: If she hired you, Yeah, I would have told her a look. I think you can say, hey, I saw the man this. If I was writing a response, I would have said, do it this way. I look, I worked the man every day. I when you see somebody every day, sometimes you may not realize how much there is a decline. But when I watched him during the debate, many of us privately after that knew that we need to have a conversation. That conversation took place, and he did the right thing for the country. And that's why I'm sitting here in front of you today. But you also have to understand then she had give him smack. Did he did this well and this well and well in this well? And I think even now Joe Biden understands it's time for riend to retire. That's why I'm sitting in front of you. That would have been a better answer to just straight up lying to the American people saying I saw nothing at all, because that's when they don't believe you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, hers is the Sergeant Schultz answer from Hogan's hearing. I see nothing, I know nothing. That That was her answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: And this goes back to the trustworthy aspect of Kamala And if you look at her, she was confronted, for example, on Bidenomics, which she's touted as being amazing. Right, she's obsessed with it. It was awesome, We've got a great economy, bidnomics is everything. It's doing well, and then she's asked about it now because the majority of American voters and minority voters especially are going, no, it's not great.
Speaker 1: We're suffering, we're hurting, and I.
Speaker 9: Wonder are the last four years an obstacle to you in this race.
Speaker 6: Here's how I look at it. First of all, let me be very clear. Mine will not be a continuation of the Biden administration. I bring my own experiences, my own ideas to it, and it has informed a number of my areas of focus, most of which are on to your point, lowering costs. So part of my plan includes what we need to do to bring down the price of groceries, including the work I will do dealing with price gouging, something I dealt with when I was Attorney general, something I will deal with going forward.
Speaker 9: Then, why do you think that's not landing with voters, because in the numbers it's the opposite. Former President Trump leads you on this issue.
Speaker 6: Well, when I'm out, this is why I'm going out to Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and.
Speaker 4: In Michigan, Michigan, excuse me.
Speaker 6: Just got in late this morning, actually, but going to three states yesterday, and I'm going to continue being on the road.
Speaker 4: I have to earn the vote.
Speaker 2: That's breaking news. My administration will not be a continuation of his. In other words, yes, what we did was what sucked. It was bad for the American people, and so therefore I don't want to be connected him. But then I want to immediately tell you that I'm proud of what we've done together while I was in office. It's like, if you say that to the American people that are hurting, I don't see how that ends well for you.
Speaker 3: Well, and remember that's the exact opposite of what she told the view. If you asked her, how will your administration be different from the Biden administration? She said, Oh, I can't think of a thing I'd do differently. I can't think of anything. And yet now she's saying mine will not be continuation of the Biden administration. How is it different? Well, I'm me, I'm not him. I'll just do exactly the same thing he was doing. But we're different people. That's how it's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you about safety real quick with your family. I keep my family safe two different ways. One by having a firearm so I can protect and defend myself. But I also have something else, and that is I have someone that's looking out for my rights and my protection with the law if something ever happens and I actually have to use that firearm. That is why I want you to know about the twenty four to seven Critical Response Team that is included benefit of self defense liability insurance to make sure you and your family are prepared for anything. This comes from the USCCA. Everyone thinks they're keeping their family safe, but are you really is a question you've got to ask. With Lee's elections coming up, anything might happen, and if you dare defend yourself, many activist das and the twisted legal system will probably put you behind bars while the criminal walks free. We see it happen unfortunately, almost every single day in this country, and that is exactly why you need to protect yourself and your right to carry a firearm. You don't want to risk losing everything, and that is where they come in. That's why over eight hundred thousand Americans are members of the USCCA, because not only will you get access to their Protector Academy to learn vital skills like precision shooting and how to fortify your home against criminals, but you're also going to get access to that twenty four to seven critical response team and the included benefit of self defense liability insurance to make sure you and your family are prepared for anything. Now I've had to use a gun to protect and defend myself. I had to pull that trigger, and I can tell you the peace of mind of knowing I had someone looking out for me in that moment would have been worth I can't even explain how much going through that process, and that's why I am a member. Right now and for a limited time, text the word America to eight seven two two two to get the uscca's free Life Saving Concealed Carry and Family Defense Guide.
Speaker 1: That's for free.
Speaker 2: You're also going to get a chance to win seventeen hundred dollars, yes, seventeen hundred dollars to buy any self defense gear you need before it's too late. So grab your phone and text the word America right now to eight seven two two two. That's texta word America to eight seven to two right now. Senator One other question I want to ask you about this interview with Harris is they say that she took a day off when you ran for president. Did you ever take a day off in the last two weeks when you're running in a primary to get ready for an interview. The whole entire campaign right now seems to be in at least a strategy in shambles, like you're coming to Texas where you're not competitive because you want to highlight abortion issues. I get it, But why not do that in Pennsylvania? Why not do it a swing steak. Why not doing a place that you think you're gonna win but it's gotten tight in the polls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll confess I am a lot less critical of her on that front than some folks are. Even in the most intense campaigning times. I try to take it down day a week. I try to take Sundays down and be home with the kids, home with Heidi, home with the girls. And look, do I do that one hundred percent of the time. No, So, for example, like right before election day, I might not do that a day or two before election day. But even through a long campaign, a campaign is a grind. A campaign You're going fourteen fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen hours a day. It's exhausting, and so I actually think it matters to take a down day, to be with your family, to unplug, to sleep in, to go to church at home, to sleep in your own bed, and I find you come back a better candidate. So on that piece, I'm not particularly critical. I think almost every candidate you're better off if you just grind yourself to where you can't see anymore.
Speaker 4: It ends up doing more harm than good.
Speaker 2: Well, and the last thing I want to ask you is the news that has come out, and it's quietly broken. The mainstream media is not talking about it. But Harris's town hall moderator admitted the questions were quote pre determined. The moderator, Maria Shriver, admitted that the questions again were pre determined.
Speaker 1: This is her in her own words.
Speaker 6: You're not unfortunately, we have some pre determined questions, and I hopefully I'll be able to ask some of the questions that might be in your head.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 2: So that was her talking to the audience. That video has been leaked. Someone said we're going to be able to ask her own questions and she says, no, you can't. They've been predetermined, meaning the campaign's got them. Kamla knew it. This whole thing was a ruse from the very beginning. It wasn't an authentic or real town hall.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I can tell you I've done hundreds of town halls. I think I've ever known the questions before in any of them. It is not one hundred percent clear from what Maria Shriver said whether they were determined predetermined by the network or by the Kamala Harris campaign, and I will say those are different. It is possible that she's saying no, no, no, We the network picked which one of the audience questions we want to ask because we wanted to divvy up the topics and not have nineteen questions on abortion. We wanted to talk about something else that's possible and that might be more understandable. But I'll tell you if that's the case, they certainly haven't clarified it. It absolutely raised the inference of the Kamala Harris campaign had information about what the predetermined questions were. And if that's true, then it completely It makes a laughing stock about what is supposed to be journalism because that's certainly not like any town hall I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt about it. Don't forget.
Speaker 2: We did this show Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and especially in the last couple of weeks here of this election. Don't miss an episode, So hit that subscribe or auto download button. Please share this podcast on your social media wherever you are on social media by hitting that little forward error or click on the share button and you can do that and those in between days, I'll keep you up to in the latest breaking news. There's a lot breaking right now, so grab my podcast as well, the Ben Ferguson Podcasts, and I'll see you and the Senator. I will see you both back here on Friday.