Speaker 1: They get a little called me.
Speaker 2: Broadcaster line from Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the ball Alert Show.
Speaker 1: I go by the name of Ferrari Simmons. I go by the name you know, BT Man Special Guests.
Speaker 3: Of the Building, Breadtjo, look at really real smooth.
Speaker 4: I want to chest out comedy to her.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: This is what it is. Man.
Speaker 1: How you doing, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm amazing right now. You know, I'm loving life. I'm excited. You know, just been on tour. I just shot my uh my set up comedy film. Got my show Family Business New Orleans coming out in December, and you know, the Super Bowls in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: So God is moving. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're out here working man. Now, I saw you shawing me off, you know off camera. Yeah, you know your your your special that that you're putting together. Man, it looks really good, looks really dope, and it looks like you put a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Into it, you know for sure, you know, I know it's like this, And I was I was telling I was just telling BT. I was like, look like a lot of us complain about the problem and it's like the solutions to everything. When I was watching the problem being the problem being. For example, the Shashay interview, right when Cat Williams was like, you know, talking about you know, Brandony Jackson, he wore dress. You know, he's an Illuminati there. I'm like, listen, Cats, I'm not in Illuminati at all, but my agent is.
Speaker 4: Get me rolled so good. I'm like, do I got to suck a think for this?
Speaker 6: He was like, Nope, we already did that for you.
Speaker 4: Call Times at eight. No.
Speaker 6: But I say that because I have to joke about a lot of the trauma, because that's where we get our jokes from, you know what I mean When it comes down to people asking me, you know where I've been, You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And where have you been working? You know, you know I've been working. To let me tell you why I took a break in the first place.
Speaker 6: I was taking a break to help build the black community and all other communities and making sure that we can actually have our own sustainable situations. Like it was real and it's still real to this day. But I know how to do it with wisdom. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I was, I was really.
Speaker 6: Seven years That's what the whole the whole comedy special is about seven years where I was at, you know, it's it's it's some comedy and some drama there where some stuff went little little left. Ever see that Martin episode where he actually joined that cult and everything. So it's kind of like some comedy with that exaggerated truth, but at the same time it went into a place where trying to I came up with solutions and I would say God, I would say, God showed me solutions.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't give me.
Speaker 6: For for our for our we would say galvanizing ourselves together. And in that when I brought forth solutions to the to I would say a group of people, it was received not you see what I'm saying, And it was everybody wanted to be the one with the solution or we want to focus on the problem.
Speaker 4: That's why I was showing you.
Speaker 6: People keep saying that Hollywood's doing this, Hollywood's doing that, as black Man is and that, but then cat all of them make more money. To me, why haven't you shot your films? Mm hmmm, one show can fund one Kat Williams show can fund ten two B movies. You know what I'm saying, And I'm not talking and people they they kind of they kind of knocked to be movies sometimes because you don't get some good movies ectly exactly. And I'm from Detroit. We started the whole to be we You might not get Dizel Washington. Don't getting to Zel Washington, you know what i mean. You know what I mean, you might get trained tonight.
Speaker 4: But it'd be good. You know what I'm saying. Then's there Washington be like, uh, don's that?
Speaker 6: Washington be like okay, okay, then's there Washington be like yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. So in that in that case, it's like I found I found a solution in film for me first, and that when I was doing things economically, you know, they everybody wanted the problem. So I said, you know what, I'm just gonna do what what I know to do and find that solution at least in film first. You see what I'm saying, Because it's not it's it's it's all about how you produce, you know, you know, you know what I mean. Films are affordable now with technology correct now.
Speaker 3: Just to kind of reset the room a little bit a little bit, And I like how you did say, are you from Detroit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Growing up. How was that for you?
Speaker 4: I grew up in the hood and the suburbs.
Speaker 6: So I grew up in the suburbs and the sober grew up in seven the first suburb.
Speaker 7: Second, what was back and forth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so seven miles worldwards to West Bloomfield.
Speaker 1: So who was who was so white?
Speaker 6: They put my picture in every grade in the yearbook so the school can look diverse.
Speaker 1: So who was in the hood? Who was in the suburbs?
Speaker 4: Uh? So the hood was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 7: Who was in the Was mom in the hood?
Speaker 1: Dad in the suburbs?
Speaker 4: My parents? My parents are still together.
Speaker 6: That's what's up, you know what I mean. I come from like a family. My dad's a pastor, you know what I mean. And and and you know, uh, they've been together for forty some years, nine kids, So yeah, we have a traditional family. And I was And sometimes you get hated on for that, you know, just having my man and daddy in the house, you know what I mean. It's it's it's it's it's crazy the mentality sometimes of like of people. But when I was coming up, you know, it was like my dad always made sure, you know what I mean, that we put God first. And we knew that we can do anything, you know what I mean, that we could put And that's just how I was taught, you know it was it was never just like I told my dad. I said, look, he said, you're gonna be either the youth pastor, which I didn't want to be because I was. I was a horror back then. I don't want to be the youth pastor, or you're gonna go to Hollywood. I said, Dad, if I don't make it in six months, right, how.
Speaker 1: Were you when you said this to him?
Speaker 4: Eighteen?
Speaker 7: Some way? Your dad gave you the ultimate?
Speaker 4: I gave him ultimate. Oh god, I bet, I bet on myself. I said.
Speaker 6: I said, if I don't make it within six months, I'll come back and work for the church.
Speaker 4: And what was your first I gotta make it.
Speaker 1: I gotta what was your first big break?
Speaker 6: So I went to the Lave Factory when I was eighteen and I did chocolate Sundays Pooky Wigginton and also uh uh, Chris Spencer.
Speaker 4: They put me on stage.
Speaker 6: Now Pokey Wigan and he's the one that manages Kevin Hart and you know him. He's on the Kapvin Hart's team. He ran he runs a thing called Chocolate Sundays. So I did three minutes, ripped it, got an agent at C A A and they My first audition was fat Albert didn't get that. Second one, uh was roll bounds you got I got got them. Yeah, And I was like, that's six months.
Speaker 3: Now, correct me if I'm wrong to be to you too, because you've been on television. Getting paid is different acting and being on films, because you don't just get paid every two weeks like a normal person that has a.
Speaker 1: Nine to five.
Speaker 4: No, no, you don't.
Speaker 6: You get paid kind of like the NFL not be trying to tell my team when they invoice, when the invoice and they we get paid kind of like if you know any corporate structures, it's called and I do a drug about this net thirties and everything like or sometimes and it depends on how what your contract is. But people say you get a big lump sum of money up, No, it doesn't work like that. You got to finish the film then you know you get then you got to get paid weekly something like that.
Speaker 1: But it's not finish the film.
Speaker 6: To get in some contracts, you gotta finish the film and then you get you get the rest of your money.
Speaker 4: It's not this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's it's drawn not as lucrative as people say, oh yeah you just got five million for that film, but even if you did, you getting.
Speaker 4: It spaced out.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're not getting you got the contract, but that and not be trying to explain that to people. It's like, did you.
Speaker 1: Have a root awakening with that?
Speaker 3: Because I'm kind of trying to lead to what how did you learn to manage your money because that could get a little difficult, especially.
Speaker 1: When you were young, And no, we didn't.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is, and my dad gets madden me for this, Like my.
Speaker 6: Dad because he was he was, he was, he was, he was drug dealer turned pastor.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So my dad in the seventies, I guess the baby boomers and they get mad when you say this, They really didn't teach us how to manage money like that. They taught us how to pray, pray, ask God, you know what I mean, keep your head up, chests out. You know, that's where I got that from because my dad would give me like seventies sayings, you know, son, the game is chess.
Speaker 4: Not check us, you know what I mean? You playing connect for I'm like, dad, how do you manage money? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: That's not a real a real solution, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And I think they just didn't know if they was born.
Speaker 6: And you know in that generation with the baby boomers where their parents just said just trust God and uh and you'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: Now it's like, okay, where's the math.
Speaker 1: You can't figure it out.
Speaker 8: I need an accounting right now because it's money coming in exactly. So I was I had to. I had to figure it out where I was like, okay, and study how to uh understand that castle.
Speaker 1: You had to figure it out? Yeah, okay, well yeah we.
Speaker 6: All yeah, yeah, we all yeah, still figuring out. I think everyone's I think the whole country figured it out right now how to manage money.
Speaker 4: And it's here right right. But yeah, yeah, So I.
Speaker 6: Think that our parents really gave us a a good foundation im morality, but not practicality.
Speaker 4: If I said that, practicality, yeah.
Speaker 6: And you know, like we we pray over over food that's that gives us high cholesterol?
Speaker 4: You know, God bless this pork.
Speaker 6: I mean, should I be eating this right now. It's like it's not even a religious thing. It's like, you know, let's bless Heroin too. It's like, you know what I mean, Like it just doesn't make sense. I like, I like, I like practical data. Now I've already done the emotional thing, you know what I mean, the baby mama and this, and that, I've done the emotional thing.
Speaker 4: I'm not practicality in this season in my life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like that that you've just done with the bullshit. I'm done with it, and I'm done with us complaining about something we can change.
Speaker 4: I'm so over that.
Speaker 6: I can't stand that we he ain't no, stop stop. We can change anything we put our mind to. And that's how how I was taught. You know, but my parents, Now what change? What changed about you? In in Hollywood? I want to say, no, chances I evolved into a man. I mean, I can't be running around with bowwow and.
Speaker 1: Grow up yeah through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I grew up.
Speaker 6: No, I grew up on that spiritual journey trying to you know, work and and and really like working on farms and you know, when you really start touching the earth and you realize what's what's the what's what's the value?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like men back in the East Eastern cultures didn't get married today was forty because they had they they had to get their stuff together. You know Eve, oh you said us. Eve didn't come to Adam had his garden. That's what I always tell men. When he was he was like, it's not good for man to be alone after he had all his stuff together, right and not? And if you just believe it as a story, just think of it from a place of if you don't have your garden together. And I think we were so in the Western culture was so quick to be like, you know, I can go do my own thing instead of serving and understanding how to your manhood First, Let's go seats, let's go move these uh uh uh. And it sounds ridiculous, but this is why some people understand, let's go get the lambs, let's go move this, the horses, let's go let's go work with the earth, you know what I mean. A lot of people don't like, you know, that's where it's at first, because you really don't need money, you don't you need.
Speaker 4: Just the work. The earth yields food. If you really if It really came.
Speaker 1: Down to how do you when you were realizing this?
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I've always kind of asked questions, uh, but realizing, I mean, how old.
Speaker 3: I can tell you the season in my life when you evolved into this.
Speaker 4: Just growth? I mean, is how do I explain it? How old was that?
Speaker 1: Some people have moments?
Speaker 4: So I stepped away around twenty.
Speaker 7: Sixteen when you stepped away from the movie.
Speaker 6: Scene from the movie scene, I did one ind that's gonna actually come out in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: That's with me and Jez. It's called Trap City. I did that.
Speaker 1: We didn't come out yet.
Speaker 6: Nah, don't even please don't, okay, don't it's coming out.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see it. But it's it.
Speaker 1: That was the movie.
Speaker 6: That was my first time producing the film, and I'm happy that everything that could go wrong went wrong in that film from even now, like from the Jez's divorces and we got you know, the thing is going on over there, We got you know, we got we like, we gotta promote Jez. Don't mention my name, No, you, we're gonna mention your name. We gotta sell the movie. We're gonna mention your name. You want to cover.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you shot this in twenty eighteen eighteen.
Speaker 6: I know it's it's I don't know how much has happened since I don't own the film anymore. My partner Telga Nation, shout out to him. He owns the film, and you know he can release it the way he feels. It's just everything that could have went wrong on that set, from food poison. It mean, it was horrible. It was horrible, but I love it because I learned everything. It was like I was going. I was through that time of that seven year journey. I was literally going and becoming a man, learning mistakes.
Speaker 7: So now I know what not to do.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying. I do.
Speaker 1: Got a question for you.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite film to shoot right now?
Speaker 6: My favorite it's not out yet. My favorite series, favorite piece right now is Family Business, New Orleans. I think I think I finally got a piece that shows what who who I need, who I need to be on film? You know what I mean, just with the action and the and it's actually a drama, which is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Uh It's it's it's just dope.
Speaker 7: I could tell you excited about it.
Speaker 4: So because I mean, I'm driving a lambo, I own a casino, like yeah, y'all, see y'all, y'all.
Speaker 6: And it's so weird because like if you look at somebody's baby picture and he's, oh, you were so cute as a baby. You know, That's how I feel sometimes when people look at me, they're seeing my baby picture. And then so now I have an updated photo, Like you feel like.
Speaker 7: People judge you based on your past.
Speaker 6: And it's like it's not a problem, but it's like it's like Julia Roberts and and I always say her and Brad pick because the way we look at actors and other nationalities, Brad Pitten Interview of the Vampire. You're not gonna be like, yo, what's up with the Interview of the Vampire. You be like, no Ocean is eleven. You're gonna go back to what he's did, I bullet train, you know, And of course to his discretion is that he put out a movie every two years.
Speaker 4: So it's like, you know, I took that break.
Speaker 6: So I'm happy that y'all gonna see me playing a lawyer, me playing a casino owner, me playing a cop.
Speaker 4: You know. Cool?
Speaker 6: Cool, Uh, uh, grown man roles where I can you know, have have my own thing?
Speaker 1: Are you does it? Sometimes?
Speaker 3: I know you that people may correlate how you how great you did as an actor in a movie, and think that's who you really are.
Speaker 5: Hmm. Yeah, it's kind of like you did such a great job in those movies that you were part of.
Speaker 2: People Child, the Tyler Perry movie that kicked the girl out. They hate him.
Speaker 4: They hate him forever.
Speaker 1: No, it's not forever. What's the movie. What's the movie? What's the movie? It's the movie? I forget his name.
Speaker 4: What's the movie?
Speaker 2: The guy who kicked.
Speaker 4: They hate him?
Speaker 7: What I said?
Speaker 2: They don't like him to this day.
Speaker 1: But he was acting.
Speaker 4: I know. It's well, I listen.
Speaker 6: If I think they're gonna love Marquise Duncan and and that's that's that's a problem. And I'm not trying to be I've been trying to tell I'm not Marquis.
Speaker 4: I would love.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying God is not gonna bless me with my own private jet one day or and and and but if you were gonna.
Speaker 4: Fly either Spirit or Delta. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If you, if you look one is a bad I mean spirit tickets like Philly dollars, but your bag checked me like three hundred, so you go.
Speaker 3: Now, I gotta talk about your boy bow wow. I always felt that he was a great actor, and I felt like he should should have stayed there and only did that because I've seen him act in movies and you've acted.
Speaker 1: How many movies we bout?
Speaker 4: I think too too.
Speaker 3: I wanted your opinion, do you did you agree with that? Because I felt like he was a better actor.
Speaker 4: I don't put limits on people, but I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Like he was so talented.
Speaker 4: People say this.
Speaker 6: About me, and it's annoying. They never seen my comedy, right okay, and they say when they see it, they go, wow, this was brilliant. How'd you I've been doing it for so long? But they say, hey, but these you're an actor, you know. And then when they see it go, oh, that's how that's why they shoot it like a film. You see, I have to do like Eddie Murphy raw, you know what I mean? I do it in that way? Was well because but I've been doing comedy for thirty twenty five years, but y'all just didn't se it because all my stuff got lost on MySpace. That's how long I've been doing it, you know what I mean. And I didn't go I wasn't internet deal with all the Internet sketches.
Speaker 3: I was already so you weren't. You didn't partake in the interneting.
Speaker 4: I was always in film.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, I think it was because I'm a film guy. He was.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could have at least gave us some we won social media.
Speaker 4: That's what we're doing. That's why I'm here now.
Speaker 5: Look, this is the conversations that we was having off camera, because he was talking about like he when he was like, this is my first time on the show. And then when I showed him some of the clips, He's like, oh, I've seen this, but he said, I'm so far removed.
Speaker 6: I'm right now, he said, That's why I'm here now. Yeah, I'm writing the film right. I'm writing two movies right now out of eating in transit. Right, I'm I write film. I gotta shut everything off. I gotta write a hundred pages, and I gotta read all these other auditions against Damns and Adres and all these other dudes.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's like, you know, it's it's it's it's it's a it's a lot bro as you you being an actor, you gotta sit down and read.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I got that, and someone about you gotta realize that's another thing. By while, I feel like I was trying to get the rights to Lottery Ticket to prior to the director how to do it Warner Brothers. I think they said no, by the way, but I don't know. So the director Eric White called we met about another movie which I can't tell you about, and I thought it was a great idea and everything. But then it becomes if you put me in Bao in the film, which the movie is actually really funny, the idea, why are we not executing this? And this is why this why be getting mad? I just executed this. I shot this and one day I.
Speaker 4: Delivered it to the studios.
Speaker 3: With post says and someone who's watching, what is this?
Speaker 6: This is my my comedy special chest out right just cause you know, so delivering delivering this this this product right was less than a month of and when you talk about post production, that's what I'm saying. I gotta go to a post house. I got coloring to do. My mind is like I'm like a Tyler Perry. And when I say that, we have to gigabytes terror bytes and you know what I'm saying, it's it's.
Speaker 3: Social media isn't really on your mind? You're thinking way above well.
Speaker 6: When I say country ain't doing movies, it's like I love it, but it's like, wait a minute, while am I going off movies to go do sketches. It's annoying, Like I can't stop films to go do sketches, but I know I need to do sketches.
Speaker 7: See what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Trust me, it's a headache every day with my team.
Speaker 3: But I still think you should only because it's some low hanging fruit, So you should.
Speaker 4: So Facebook can just be telling me how to be a robot.
Speaker 1: It just know, it just keeps you in the algorithm. Brother, that's all.
Speaker 7: We just want to.
Speaker 4: Really keeps it talented, Netflix correct.
Speaker 3: Correct, But there's there's multiple algorithms. If we can be honest, I'm with you. It's just I would rather I will I would like to see you on my timeline as much as possible because you're a talented person. That's our talented He is an Italian mobster.
Speaker 4: You want to people to see you, give me twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Give me forty.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe I'll give you like fifteen people. I want to play that video game.
Speaker 1: But he but he from a different era because I'm a classic.
Speaker 6: Like when I went to Ferrari, right, I was like, I see what Ferrari's doing.
Speaker 7: Right, I get it.
Speaker 6: They're exclusive, there's no commercials. You don't see you don't see commercials. I'm like, maybe I said to name myself that. Come on, you know what I'm saying, self advertisedment.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 6: And the funny thing is is I would sending Ferrari to Ferrari store the other day and.
Speaker 4: It was just I was like, okay, and I know God sent me in there.
Speaker 6: I know it sounds, you know, kind of you know, random, but.
Speaker 7: It's like.
Speaker 6: You're a Ferrari, you know. I'm like, okay, okay, God, you can't be everywhere. Kendrick is a Ferrari, you know. It's like, I think humility has become my strength over being arrogant because the more I the more I step away, the more I try.
Speaker 4: To go, go go go. It's just God always.
Speaker 6: Like I'm I'm kind of an exclusive situation, and I really don't want to be, but I'm realizing that. You know what I mean, You're going to see a branded Jackson project when God wants you to see a brain like it's the same, you know, like, do you understand that? And I was talking to my audience about this yesterday Drake did, Yeah, I want you to do this math. Drake did a song called Big as a super Bowl where he was at the super Bowl. In the music video performing right, he said it was a big three what's his name?
Speaker 4: Right? Big three?
Speaker 1: It was him, J Cole and Kendrick.
Speaker 4: And Kendrick said no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Ain't no big three. It's just big me right, And now he's performing at the super.
Speaker 6: Bowl to a distrut to Drake, that's ridiculous. How can you know, bro, that's that's cosmic. That's cosmic.
Speaker 4: There's no way. And listen, I'm I was in and out like us video, you know what I mean? Yes, I got two. I was going the wrong way to hope when he said step this way, I was going the other way.
Speaker 7: I look say, Drake followed you to them.
Speaker 6: No, no, listen, listen, no, no, I love I love humans.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't, you know.
Speaker 6: But when we talking about a sporting event like Drake on a personal level, Kendrick on a personal level, always gonna be my brothers. But when you're talking about I've never seen something look like Moses and Pharaoh in the mile. It was like he sucked all the pride out of Drake and say, be humble, sit down.
Speaker 4: That's bro, that's that's different.
Speaker 6: And that's why I always I say keep my head up in my chest out because that's more of a keep your head up. That's a positive message. This ain't nothing saying I'm arrogant better than anybody. I just know that when when when when the universe what you want to call it, God, when he's before you, ain't no man could be against you.
Speaker 4: It's nothing you can do. Trust me.
Speaker 6: I tried it, ended up with goats and lambs and try to do my own thing.
Speaker 4: I ended up on farms in Arizona.
Speaker 6: Bro, I've been through a whole journey where I'm able to be like, Okay, I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't control nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, man, we appreciate you pulling up on this man. So what so what's happening right now.
Speaker 2: For you what what's.
Speaker 6: Next to right now? We bro we're making movies. Man, I'm making a lot of films. It's just it's, you know, God bless me with my own studio. You know, I'm I'm I'm filming, I'm writing, I'm selling. Uh you know, like I got my own studio. I don't have to wait on you know, people to tell me when to put the cameras up. You know, you can audition, that's great, but you gotta wait on them to clear all that.
Speaker 4: It's like, let's just just let's just shoot.
Speaker 3: So someone wants to be an actor or actress, can they contact you or context?
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 6: Get my book first, called Actor State of Mind. Because you asked me all the questions. That's why I got I got tired of people asking me questions out like that, but every day about how do you make it? Go get Actors State of Mind. It's on Amazon. If you want to be a producer, go get Producers State of Mind. And my my my next book I'm writing, it's called Be the Journey BTJ. So we're doing all that. I just I just create because it's it's like there's.
Speaker 4: No excuses, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We can't say, oh, the white man trying to keep us down if we're not doing nothing to combat what our images should be.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's that's some good advice to have. Like, Yo, you want some advice, go get my book.
Speaker 7: It's not tough for Do you like me?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Jackson in the building. Do you have a crush on somebody? Does somebody have a crush on you?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody have a crush on me.
Speaker 1: I don't know who is your crush.
Speaker 4: I don't have one.
Speaker 7: What you ain't got a crush? No celebrity possible?
Speaker 3: Who TAM's TAM's Oh so you got a crush on So you got a crush on Tiam?
Speaker 4: I think TAM's is. I think Tams is beautiful. I think she did.
Speaker 1: That's your camera right there, you can tell you can talk to her right now.
Speaker 4: See, this is why I don't do stuff like this. I don't need no more kids.
Speaker 7: Tell that right now. You said you already got four kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, listen, I'm I'm trying my best not to do the Nick Cannon thing, So please don't.
Speaker 4: But Tim's no, Tim's amazing. But I think so she got a man and she I.
Speaker 1: Think she's saying, don't know, I thinks on you.
Speaker 4: Though, don't do it. Don't even Tim's don't even like.
Speaker 5: Tims what he's saying to slide in the DM or he gonna slide in your DM or he probably has.
Speaker 7: Check your.
Speaker 4: I forgot, Listen, I did. I didn't slide in her DM, did I did? I did?
Speaker 6: Look at her on the joint, was like, damn, She's it's something about her that's very beautiful.
Speaker 4: Like okay, bibe wise But yeah, man, now y'all got me blessing man, my son?
Speaker 5: Do you like me?
Speaker 7: I forgot? I forgot.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for you.
Speaker 7: Got me fucked up?
Speaker 4: My god?
Speaker 3: So is there anything place or person that got you fucked up right.
Speaker 7: Now besides Cat Williams?
Speaker 4: Now, I love Cat Williams.
Speaker 2: Got to be getting on your damn nerves that you got to just release your stress? Came out, this is a safe place.
Speaker 7: Come on.
Speaker 6: Trap city got me annoyed? Dang what what really got me? Because I've been trying not to Right now? I spelled coffee on my silk shirt. Got got me fucked up the whole I was trying to clean that that got me fucked up. I smell like maple syrup dog.
Speaker 7: Look at this, you can't even see it. That's navy.
Speaker 6: But all I smell is Lotte. That's all I smelled. A kara, like a kara.
Speaker 2: Outside of that, nothing else got you fucked up.
Speaker 4: It's gonna come to me soon as it, soon as he.
Speaker 2: Get the car, he gonna be like, you know what got me fucked up?
Speaker 4: That my agent need to send me my money? How about that? That got me cocked up?
Speaker 6: Wire me my money agent, Send the money, Send the money money, you know, I fought, Yeah, it's enough to it ain't there.
Speaker 2: Fun, But it's the net.
Speaker 4: It's the net, and that thirty got me. Yo. When your money processing, oh, I hate that.
Speaker 7: It's like where is that?
Speaker 6: It's in the air, where he's not here your money?
Speaker 4: I hate money.
Speaker 6: It's being transpred I got one more. I got a guy that owes me three hundred fifty dollars and he's one of them coaches on the internet.
Speaker 7: Right, Well, he owe you how much?
Speaker 4: Three No, three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: You say his name?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 4: Because I want my money, but he know you and you know him.
Speaker 6: Yes, and he always be paying me back in inspirational quotes. Every time I ask him for my money, he'd be texting.
Speaker 4: Me yo yo.
Speaker 6: Good things come to those who wait. All we got his precious memories.
Speaker 4: I'm like interest.
Speaker 5: Brof Brandon T. Jackson needs his money by Monday, thank you. Okay, I'm saying it right now.
Speaker 7: His money money.
Speaker 6: He keeps showing up on private jets on Instagram with with quotes. No, dog, how you on a jet? You can't get my money.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: That's not that.
Speaker 4: That's not that bad.
Speaker 2: You got that, you got that, you got that.
Speaker 4: No, it's the principal. Don't give us two dollars.
Speaker 7: You sound like me.
Speaker 4: That's got me, Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you pulling up on this man.
Speaker 7: Bradity Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: No words than a nigga. Oh you money? They spending it on social media and now you've got kids.
Speaker 1: Every dollar count? Come on, every dollar count? I got five? I will know.
Speaker 7: Oh you know yeah you got five? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, come on, baby, mama's too
Speaker 3: Damn fucked up anyway, small little show, Bradity Jackson, We appreciate PRECID love y'all,