Speaker 1: If someone wrote not funny on my tweet in twenty nineteen, I've cat fished him for two years, made him fall in love with me, and he's meeting me at a restaurant for the restaurant for the first time tonight.
Speaker 2: No, I won't be there.
Speaker 1: That's a text message we just got in at four to one oh six to one because there's a trend going viral of people sharing the extremely petty things that they've done to get back at someone.
Speaker 2: What's something you've done?
Speaker 1: Text us four one oh six one, call us eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one, and we'll go over some of the top responses from the trend going viral of people sharing theirs and text in with yours four one oh six one. Someone said, life hack, replace your cat's litter box with an Amazon box. When it's full, just tape it up and put it on your doorsteps so somebody steals it.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good idea. I don't even think that's petty. I think that's just deserved totally.
Speaker 3: My mom was doing that during the holidays because we had porch pirates and they stole a couple of the things.
Speaker 4: That she bought, so she's like, watch this.
Speaker 3: So she was putting empty boxes with all types of like Q tips or like tape or like random stuff in there just so they could get stolen and be like, gotcha, are you bored?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 6: I wish you could see the reaction though. That's the only downside of that pettiness. You can't see what when they open it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you know they get the camera in it and connects you mobile. But then they get a camera, but then they stole a camera, so they'd be like, sweet, I got a camera out of it. Somebody texted in a four one O six one and said, me and my ex broke up, so I turned him into unemployment for working side jobs.
Speaker 3: See, the level of petty revenge is so impressive, Like I would never think.
Speaker 2: To do that. Significant others be vengeful.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Another person said a man who kept his boat besides his house was ordered from the city to put up a fence to hide the boat from view. So he built the fence and hired someone to paint it, and that's all it says.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I think I saw this. They painted He had them paint a picture of the boat on the fence, so when you look at the fence, it's still the boat.
Speaker 2: Nothing that I have is cutoffs here. That's funny. They saw that's worth it too.
Speaker 6: He hired an artist to come in and render the boat on the fence.
Speaker 4: Things like the.
Speaker 1: City for their weird rules and things like that. I'm totally for that. Somebody else said when a friend of mine found out her husband was cheating on her, she took his rare coin collection and used it to buy sodas and chips at a local seven eleven.
Speaker 2: Thousands of dollars in coins. Probably you did leave.
Speaker 4: It in place of the collection and be like this is.
Speaker 1: What we got, said, what's one of the pettiest things you've ever done? Text in four one o six one call us eighty eight three four three one o six one. There's a trend going viral of people sharing the times they've been extremely petty. Somebody texted and said, on my ex's birthday, I posted a screenshot of him calling me mommy.
Speaker 4: Why is that petty?
Speaker 2: That's just what's the mommy? That's kind of weird?
Speaker 4: Am I like? Actually, m O m m y.
Speaker 2: That's how they spelled it M O M M. Why not mommy?
Speaker 1: Okay, I said, with about two k followers and every one of his friends. He didn't bother me anymore after that. That's what I'm way to do it at the job. That's so mean, somebody said. When I was in fifth grade, my entire family pissed me off. I had to iron everyone's clothes, so I filled them. So I filled the iron with toilet water. Nobody's safe.
Speaker 3: You get that, Like we learned about these petty things, you quickly realize nobody is safe.
Speaker 6: Why I don't trust people. I don't trust anybody. I haven't learn anything petty like this. I never understand the effort it takes to get petty that it can't be true.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, you've never done anything petty in your life.
Speaker 6: No, I'm sure I've done petty things, but never like this level of like the next level go like it takes multiple layers of just pain to cause somebody.
Speaker 2: I've never done that, Victoria, have you?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I to my siblings a lot, or I used to do whenever, like one of us wasn't allowed to be on our phones, which when of.
Speaker 4: Us were on our phone.
Speaker 5: I would take the phone and I would hide it, but I would hide it in a very plain sight, but he just couldn't see it, like under like at the table, but under the rug or under the what are they called chargers, and he would be looking for it for hours. But then I'd forget about it as well, so then it wouldn't be till like the next day where I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I hit your phone.
Speaker 5: He'd be like why, and I'd be like, well, because Mom said I couldn't have mine, so you can have yours.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did do one thing to my brother one time.
Speaker 6: I used to hide behind the couch and scream, please stop hitting me, so that he would get in trouble because my mom wouldn't.
Speaker 4: My mom wouldn't come into the room.
Speaker 2: She would just yell from me to the room, stop and I just jump over the couch. That's fine.
Speaker 4: Sibling rivalries are pretty vicious.
Speaker 2: I want to do that in the hallway to a coworker byron Boss's office. Stop hitting me, John, just see what happens.
Speaker 1: Another person said I was the only one who would bake with my grandmother, and when she died she left her best recipe for everybody, except she deliberately left out a crucial step as payback. That's a level of petty aspire to. I think there's a lot of pettiness when people die.
Speaker 4: That's the most amazing.
Speaker 3: When you leave a petty like revenge like that, after you're gone, hot people for the rest of your life
Speaker 2: Win the end of your will, says Hel