Speaker 1: All from fillipaid Johnson.
Speaker 2: Fillipe Johnson, Yes, that's me. Who are you?
Speaker 3: Who am I?
Speaker 2: I'm just an old guy. How old? How old?
Speaker 3: Seventy?
Speaker 4: I live in the woods and my grandson told me about you.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of your lies, Filipey. The skies are infinite, but they still have no room for lies.
Speaker 5: Goes on the line thanking your phone calls every night, Goes, I was teaching you to life an expert.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, welcome to the Therapy Gecko podcast. It is me, it is Lyle, and this episode is coming out a little bit of it is not being a full week since the last one. And the reason for that is that I have decided to treat myself this week by actually doing the things that I need to do on time. It's a beautiful feeling. Really. I never ever finish the episode this early into the week. I always procrastinate and leave it off. And I want this, look, I want this to be a message for you. And this is sort of like because people who listen to this might also have their own, you know, procrastination issues. And I'm telling you right now, I am currently in the body of a guy who decided just this once to finish something early instead of procrastinating on it, and I'll tell you it feels amazing. So if you are currently procrastinating on something right now, I recommend going to do it. And also I also understand that that is far far easier said than done. But holy how this podcast it's finished. I'm gonna as soon as I'm done recording this intro, I'm gonna edit the rest of it. I'm gonna schedule it to come out on Wednesday, and I don't have to think about it ever again. We'll have to think about it, you know, the next week. But it's a beautiful feeling to finish something on time and not feel like a piece of shit. So I'll just put that in your ear. As always, you can call the Gecko every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash lyle Forever, And if you're enjoying the show and you want to support and you want to get access to some cool, fun exclusive content, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever l y L E f O R E V E R. And Yeah, the podcast is tough because I have with the stream. It's easy because I put out into the universe all the time. I have every Monday, Wednesday, Friday ten pm Eastern Standard time, so it's like my ass has got to be in that chair. You know, I can't redact that from the universe. But I've never, as you know, given a specific time schedule with the podcast, so I can just you know, go Willy Nelly, do whatever I want with it. Maybe I should change that. I'm probably not going to, but once again, it feels nice to get not do this last minute. So yeah, words shout out to all the procrastinators out there, and all right, I'll shut up, I'll get into it. If you have any feedback on the podcast, Oh yes, this episode is like a lot longer than usual. I think it's probably about you know, I haven't timed it out exactly. It'll probably come out to like an hour forty as opposed to my usual hour twenty. If you have any feedback on that, If you prefer a longer pod, if you'd prefer a shorter pod, if you want me to eat during it, if you want me to talk in a silly voice like nice during the whole thing, whatever you got for me, send it over to Lyle Forever and Ever at gmail dot com. Lyle Forever was taken Lyle forever Endeavor at gmail dot com. Any feedback, commons, concerns, death threats, sex fantasies, death threats, sex fantasies, whatever you got for me, said shoot me an email. And uh yeah, this is a hot, hot, juicy, juicy episode. I really liked all the calls that we have in this episode. It's a little bit longer, but I think that it's worth the length. So stick around. Listen up. We've got calls about all kinds of things. I'm not gonna spoil anything. I like to keep the mystery, so I'm gonna shut the hell up and let's get into.
Speaker 6: It all from hot Dog.
Speaker 2: Hot Dog?
Speaker 7: Oh was shit?
Speaker 3: I made it?
Speaker 2: You did? Why hot Dog?
Speaker 7: I like hot dogs, They're my favorite, my daily routine. I go to Sam hot Dog down the road. It's a hot dog dand but run by like a ton of lesbians, a bunch of like lesbian slinging were Wait, now that turned out wrong. Wien are sling lesbians? Is what I meant to say.
Speaker 4: It's great, It's great.
Speaker 2: Weird, you said Wiener slinging lesbians. M hm, yes, okay, do you think do you think do you go there specifically because they're they're lesbian? No?
Speaker 7: I just really like hot dogs. I think it started when I was like fourteen. I have this like weird thing where I thought like corn dogs were like the cutest thing on the fucking planet, and then it just evolved in a hot dog.
Speaker 2: What was I gonna say? Okay, so you eat a hot dog every.
Speaker 1: Day pretty much.
Speaker 7: If I don't, then you know I'm not eating that day just fucking hot dogs.
Speaker 2: How many hot how many hot dogs do you eat a day?
Speaker 7: So for a while I wasn't eating the but or anything, but I was getting like these eighty nine cent packs of hot dogs, or like eight of the hot dogs in each pack, and I would eat like probably four of those each day without the Buny.
Speaker 2: Are you afraid that you're going to die?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: I mean, if I die, it's a good way to die, death by hot dogs.
Speaker 2: I feel that I agree with you. By the way, I'm on board with this because I believe that people should have agency over what kills them. For example, I believe that I will eventually get skin cancer from all the green shit that I put on my face every day. That's my choice, that's my body, and I get the chee how it eventually expires and leaves the world, and I recommend you for your choice to do so via hot dogs.
Speaker 7: Listen, you can have a hot dog and like any style and you'll never get bored of it. You could have like fucking hot dogs and macaroni if that's your thing, or like you know, corn dogs or fucking brought words. There's so many different options.
Speaker 2: Can I actually be honest with you? No, I think hot dogs are No. Do you not like when people are honest with you?
Speaker 7: No, that's fine, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh you're joking. Yeah, I think hot dogs are disgusting.
Speaker 7: Oh I also do, but they're very aesthetically pleasing to me. And the texture is fucking do.
Speaker 3: Not taste good.
Speaker 7: They taste like fucking sweaty ball back. But you know, I can justify that because I like that.
Speaker 2: Who are you? What are you doing? Why do you do this to yourself? If you don't like hot dogs?
Speaker 7: I'm having a midlife crisis.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty three.
Speaker 2: Tell me more about that. You're not having a midlife crisis at twenty two? Well, you might be if you keep eating the hot dogs. But why are you having a midlife crisis?
Speaker 3: I guess I just I don't know.
Speaker 7: I suppose I don't know where I'm going to live right now.
Speaker 2: So right now, in response to that, you eat a hot dog every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically that's just my coping messiness.
Speaker 3: I can live a bit.
Speaker 7: I can't talk.
Speaker 2: But where do you want to go besides the lesbian hot dog stands.
Speaker 7: The straight hot dogs stand?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure. I don't I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm bored. I fucking hate working, even though I have to, and that's just a thing that I don't want to live with.
Speaker 2: You know, you go go to go somewhere where you can live off of like a thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 7: Well that's what I'm planning on doing. I am currently living in Kentucky, not by Joys, but just happened, and I fucking hate it here. Like all we have on my block, I have frat houses, like regular frat houses, and then I have like four hippie frat houses, so I'm surrounded by that constantly, and I don't like it. It's not great.
Speaker 3: It's not a good situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your life sounds terrible. You force yourself to do things that you don't want to do for no reason.
Speaker 7: They'll benefit me in some some sort of way at some point. I'm just waiting for that. But as far as what I want life, I'm.
Speaker 2: You're making horror. You're making not very good investments. If you believe that eating a hot dog every day that you don't enjoy eating will pay off.
Speaker 7: Eventually, well, listen, you know I'm doing what makes me happy right now, and that does make me happy, whether it's.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. You just said it doesn't.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, not the hot dog part, but mainly, like the hippie frat hot dog part is the.
Speaker 2: Only thing that you've been talking about. What the part are you referring to?
Speaker 3: I think just life in general.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to go to New Mexico.
Speaker 7: A truth or consequence is New.
Speaker 2: Mexico to you should go to? You should go to New Mexico. I really think you should.
Speaker 7: I will within the next two months. You can, I'll bet you, like within the.
Speaker 2: Next two months. Dude, You're not gonna be ship to do because We're all still dying. Everyone in the streets is dying of a deadly thing. So to wait until, wait until you can get some you know, juice in your veins. But look after that, go do go crazy, Go to go to Thailand and leave off of hot dogs forever. Stuff a bunch of your fucking suitcase and bring it to the airport with you.
Speaker 7: I'm afraid of traveling out of the United States mainly.
Speaker 2: Because what sorry, I was thanking my friend Nophis for subscribing to my channel.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, I don't know. I'm afraid of moving out of the United States because I feel like I'm actually awkward. If I go in the grocery store, I feel like I'm tweaking out either, and if I'm like completely sober, and I feel like if I go into like another country, it's going to be like some times worse because like I don't know any questions, I don't know how to speak anything besides like English, and I don't know what the fuck to do, Like I don't know how to convern like US dollars, the fucking Australian dollars.
Speaker 2: So like you what are you calling me with right now?
Speaker 7: I'm calling you with my phone? Is it really bad?
Speaker 2: No? Because what I was going to say is the device that you hold in your hand right now, a device that you're using to call me. And I know that you think that the only purpose that this device has is to is you know, to Venmo hot dogs stand people for hot dogs, so you don't want to eat, and then you can throw them away. But your phone can do everything that you cannot do. Your phone can convert currency to different kinds of currencies. Your phone can speak Chinese. Your phone can speak Chinese for you. You can go to China and speak Chinese with other people, just with your phone.
Speaker 7: Absolutely no, I completely agree with that. I just I don't know. That doesn't sound like a good time to me.
Speaker 3: I'd rather naturally than come for my phone.
Speaker 2: Look, I think if you don't know what you want to do in life, you just gotta go do everything. You got to go to Chi. Well, no, you don't want to go Chin. You want to go to New Mexico. Go to New Mexico. But wait, like a second.
Speaker 1: Why because you know what's the main thing to do.
Speaker 2: We're in a pandemic.
Speaker 7: That's not true. My mom lives in New Mexico and she has like seven like wead plants waiting for me, so that will give me plenty of things to do. And there's like also like aouasca, and there's you know, desert, and I like the desert. I can see whatever the hell I want to. Like, I can go to the desert and pretend I'm like, you know, finding artist acts and stuff like that, when I'm really.
Speaker 3: Just digging up really cool looking rocks.
Speaker 7: There's plenty of things I go.
Speaker 4: My name is hot Dog.
Speaker 2: Hot Dog. Well listen, hot Dog, I I uh please please call back in after you have your ayahuasca trip in the middle of the day and tell me, tell me if you've figured out what you're gonna do with your life, because I'm very curious about this.
Speaker 7: Well, it's probably going to end up like that one scene in Arrested Development where they're just like in that hot tent doing like ayahuasca and tripping out's I have.
Speaker 2: Never seen a movie or a TV show before.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, neither of I.
Speaker 2: I love you, hot Dog. I'll talk to you again soon, Okay. I love you to get good night.
Speaker 1: Who from easy easy easy.
Speaker 2: Easy easy no easy easy, like you know, no no beat like like what easy?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What like the opposite a herd? Like you know when you play video games, you put on easy because I'm so casual. So listen, I actually called you with the.
Speaker 2: Actually hold all right, hold on, hold on? Who are you with? Oh my w you're with someone?
Speaker 8: No one?
Speaker 2: Are you like? You're on a discord call with so or something?
Speaker 3: No? No, I was watching your stream and I had moved to the other room to get away from it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, what are you going to say? No, don't you never have to apologest for anything ever? All right, what are you going to say? You want? You wanted to take command of this call. I stopped you on being a little bit too much of a micromanager. Here, hit me with the thing. Get here, let's let's go, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: So I actually called with the story right, So to the back story real quick, super super ADHD and I'm in bumfuck Tennessee. Those are both very important. So, uh, buddy, hits me up with I wanted to smoke some wheat here for the first time. You know, I've smoked weed at party, you know, one or two hits well, you know, hanging out with you and what up? But he was like, nah, man, actual wheat this time, you know, like you just wanted to get smoked out of his mind? Right, so uh so uh I do that. We smoke, which really fun. He had fun. I didn't enjoy it, I said, there, I I kind of did. Actually, only thoughts were just uh to get that high. Yeah, absolutely, but yeah, my thoughts were just like so wow, yeah, like I oh, I don't know, I don't know how people can have fun with that whatever. But anyway, after that I got done with that, I realized that those load of thoughts, uh, those load thoughts were very disorganized and all this other stuff. I think that kind of played it into my ADHD. I was like, you know what, I'm gonna call my doctor. I'm going to get some medication. I'm going to take care of this, right, And I was like, I feel great, feel a because I'm like, you know, taking care of myself. But man, I have to tell you some of the side effects of this medication nobody tells you about. Okay, I'm just gonna be real with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, question where you were you born ninety three? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, ayahy uh. Some of the side effects I I feel like I gotta tell you because in Bumfoot, Tennessee, none of them everybody here is super conservative, right, and none of them like, oh I grew up super conservative, you know. I was thought, if you get a boner, you know, that means Jesus hates you and you're going straight to hell.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: So I'm like with.
Speaker 2: All the other that one is true.
Speaker 3: I have heard that. I don't know, but we'll we'll have to see. You won't wait anyway. But I have to say, like, since I've been taking a medication, I have just been like absolutely out of my mind. Just I'm sure worked up, if you will, you know, trying to keep it a little peety for this dream.
Speaker 2: I have an important No, you don't have to QBG. You say whatever you want. Do you have you have boners all the time now.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, like none stop for like the past three days. It has just been like full mass.
Speaker 10: The whole time.
Speaker 3: This is new territory me. I'm like, oh, I don't know how to deal with this, and of course we're all in lockdown, so I can't just like, you know, try to find somebody out there. You have a jack off, I dude, you would think that I wouldn't help, you know, but like ten minutes right back, it's like ready to go, Like I'm not ready for me.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you an extremely important question with this scenario. Yeah, have you spoke before calling me? Did you discuss this issue of the never ending boners, which is the spiritual successor to the never ending story? Did you discuss this issue with a with a medical professional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not it's not a big deal. This just happens sometimes, but it wasn't in any of the conversations I was in.
Speaker 2: By the way, you have a golden ticket here because you you know what you know, because here's the thing, you know, like you get to medical you know how there's medical marijuana. You get medical masturbation here, and you get to be you can jack off all day and we're normally if I jacked off six times a day, it would not be healthy. But you could do it, and you just look, you just do what you gotta do. You're talking your medicine.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's healthy, but I certainly can't. And it's this this stuff is enabling me. But uh, telling me get other stuff, uh, you know, helped me get on the healthy path, I guess, but like, man, I don't know what to do about this. I'm like and like all the other people around me are like, hey, you know, like I said, super super Christian family, super Christian friends. I don't have a single friend that's not like also afraid of their own penises, you know. So I'm like, I don't know who to hit up with this.
Speaker 2: So to use your penists to summon Satan to earth and have them fuck all the ship up, dude, maybe maybe that Satan. What you do is you take take a little fucking uh what is it? Take a little What you should do is you should weave a take like a little piece of wick out and weave an upside down star, and then have at the end of the star a little little thing hanging out. And then when you get your master boner, you put a pit, but you put the little pip of that, you balance it in your urethraat, and you light that ship on fire when you summon Satan.
Speaker 12: Dude.
Speaker 3: And I am very squeamish, friends, I am very squeamish about putting things might use might okay, right, A buddy back in high school, he uh, you know, the you ever been in a chemistry class.
Speaker 2: I've been in the chemistry glass Yeah.
Speaker 3: So to mix up your chemicals you have to use a glass rod, right, Well, this glass rod was just perfect to fit in the tip, right you would I don't know, sort of like docking. So you would use that and put it in and out. And then one day and I know because I heard him shouting and screaming and blood everywhere. Uh, he breaks it off in his urethra. So ever since that day, I've just been like super squeamish. Nothing goes in there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Why was your friend putting that in his urethra?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Some people are into that. Some people like to look at feet and check off to that. I don't know what people do. Yeah, I try out to king Chain, you know what I mean. But it is weird.
Speaker 2: I won't admit.
Speaker 1: So here.
Speaker 3: This was at school, yes, you know, just as you're leaving.
Speaker 13: I think, is this.
Speaker 2: Something you can like? Is that? Is that in the handbook? Is that a suspendable offense?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know anybody who actually read that stupid thing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think the average UH test scores down here. Uh, I don't know how to put it. I don't even know what kind of test word you use, but everybody here you're at My high school was dumb.
Speaker 10: As fuck, so.
Speaker 3: We weren't. We were not sending our best and brighter. So it's yeah. So ever since then, I'm like, you know what, that ain't That ain't for me that life. That's not nice.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's nice. I don't think that you should put things in your earrethraw. I think you should be grateful for the fact that you can masturbate medically. I think that you should. You don't be afraid of your don't be afraid of penis anymore. Man, Look, god jack off. He just won't tell you because he's nervous, but he'd like talk about that kind of thing. He's a little koy, But dude, do what you got to do. Don't be afraid of your penis, all right. That thing is your best friend, or it's it's you.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: You can't be afraid of yourself.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 2: And look, whatever people tell you about your penis and how it's going to summon satan, it's probably true. But that's why is everyone giving satan such a bad rap? You know? They never met him, don't know. I know I was telling you that you should stick awake in your penis and let it one find someone, saying but I actually I'm gonna go ahead ever track that. I don't think that's a good idea. I don't think any medical professional would seriously recommend you doing that.
Speaker 3: I don't know many people would recommend me doing that.
Speaker 2: Would you say? Your name was? Again?
Speaker 3: I call myself easy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Too easy?
Speaker 1: Easy, a y in the check well easy.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for calling in and sharing and being, you know, look so open and honest and vulnerable with us about your penis. It takes a lot. It takes a lot. It takes a lot, so thank you. Of course you have a good night, easy, Thank you for calling. Yeah, let's take care.
Speaker 1: All from Jesus.
Speaker 2: Jesus Yo.
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 10: I am at work.
Speaker 2: Where do you work? Uh?
Speaker 10: I probably don't need to indulge that information. Why I can get a little bit of trouble for that.
Speaker 2: Do you work at the FBI?
Speaker 9: Not so much?
Speaker 10: Pretty close?
Speaker 2: What's close to? Do you work at the CIA?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 10: I make boxes like for the FBI, No, just for people put that in make the paper for the boxes.
Speaker 2: Do you have any sort of like personal attachment to this? Do you take pride in having finally tuned a box that you have built?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 10: Now now just uh a lot of money get paid.
Speaker 2: So how much money do you make a year?
Speaker 1: That's one hundred grand a year making boxes?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well make pretty pad.
Speaker 9: You need.
Speaker 2: That's that's even better. You didn't even have to make the box. You just make the paper for the box, That's right. What's your guilty pleasure?
Speaker 10: Guilt pleasure? Well, because I live in the South, and uh, it's very different. I enjoy watching anime, but I don't tell anybody because it's pretty shunned upon it really. Yeah, everybody else kind of hunts and uh, I don't know, hit squirrels with take some shiit.
Speaker 2: How do you think people? How do you think your friends would react if you told them that you watch anime?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So it's something you actively try to keep a secret.
Speaker 10: Yep. That and then I'm a I didn't sport Trump, so that was like a I was very out of thoughts from everybody else that I worked with.
Speaker 2: Do you are you a member of like online anime communities now you really, because I feel like that would be like if I was someone who lived in the South, or like was lived in a place where people frowned upon watching anime, I would like retreat into like you know, message boards or discords or something where I could talk to other people who watch anime.
Speaker 10: I just bing binge wots like I'm a funnimation. Get on, man, tear that shit up?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you watch?
Speaker 10: I like a little bit of everything. I watched all the Nardo like today, I watched some that one piece. It's pretty good. But I don't know a little bit of everything really, I mean just everything.
Speaker 2: Does it bother you that this is something you can't be open about?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: It kind of. Man, I'm a big dude. I enjoy hunting and fishing and icking being outside and everything.
Speaker 2: But so you feel like you're still in tune with the culture around you, but a little bit more than that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I guess so sou out of thought, you know, just out of place.
Speaker 2: Do you ever want to move somewhere else?
Speaker 10: Well, I don't know if it's any different, I feel like it would. Uh, you know, I've done some traveling before, and people are different, different places so I think that firsthand, but and I haven't really like got to know him on a personal level.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite place you've been?
Speaker 10: Uh, I don't know, man, like up in Wyoming, Oklahoma. You know, I don't know. I kind of thinking.
Speaker 2: Doesn't exist.
Speaker 10: You want to go off the grid, well, you know, just away from people, would be kind of cool to do your own thing.
Speaker 2: I feel that, yeh. Would you ever go to like a I don't know, man, like some random place in Asia, someplace just like as foreign as possible from the US to southern US US.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it'd be awesome. Man. I've actually talked about that with my wife. You know, she wasn't as cool with it, but I think it'd be name is she in the anime?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 10: No, Because like every time I try to get her to watch one, I'll be like, you pick one, you know, just looking at the pictures, and we'll pull it up and it'll have some weird shit on it, and she thinks I'm fucking weird for watching it.
Speaker 2: Where do you think, like, do you do you think that you will bite the bullet at some point and move away from the south of the US go somewhere else.
Speaker 10: Well, I hope. So you know, I guess what changes me down is what changes everybody down. I mean, you got to have the money to take that adventure to you know, just all it over, plus just being scared. You know, if you got a family or whatever, just trying to pull up on everything and roots somewhere else ain't easy you have kids. But you know, you never know. I bought a lottery ticket today. If I'm hoping that can of.
Speaker 2: Jackpot on that, you know, what would you do if you won?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 10: I probably do the off grid thing, probably like do some crazy cabin out in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I feel like, wouldn't it wouldn't it be less expensive to live off the grid than to live on the grid?
Speaker 10: I think? So, I mean, get you like a turbine may just like a wind turbine, or even if you had a creek or something and see something with that or solar panel.
Speaker 2: It sounds like your problem is more of the you know, the family and the wife not wanted to come. Would she be into that? Does she want to go off the grid?
Speaker 10: My wife? I don't know, man, she's probably fifty fifty. I mean, like sometimes they hit her on a good day and she's kind of up for it and some other times not so much. She loves to shout up. Man, So you have kids, Yeah, yeah, I've got a couple of kids.
Speaker 2: Do you think they'd be down getting home schooled in a cabin in the middle of the woods.
Speaker 10: Well, they're kind of homeschooling now, what with the virus and everything. But I don't know, the seem to enjoy it, you know, go down here kind of suck.
Speaker 2: Do they watch anybody with you? I feel like at least you could get the kids to watch.
Speaker 10: Actually, my oldest, which she's uh my daughter, she's into it, and you know, she drawls and stuff and with all all the stuff all so she gets into kind of the trawl, come up with her own little ideas, making some little manga strips, and you know it's really neat.
Speaker 2: So she's writing her own her own anime, her own her own comics, and.
Speaker 10: Her little creative party kind of figure out what.
Speaker 6: She wants to do and what.
Speaker 2: What kind of ideas has she written up? If you care to share anything tangible.
Speaker 10: So my daughter I called we've always called her paintings when she's a baby, because she'd run around in her painting and then my son. We called him Tony because he used like to run around in his underwear.
Speaker 2: Panties.
Speaker 10: And yes, yeah, tony is like Spanish for underwear. Okay, she drew up a little thing and that kind of like these cute little chivvy dope, you know, kind of like in interpreted them sort of. I probably shouldn't have said that, because you know, anybody can still her ideas.
Speaker 2: The Adventures of Pan and Shones. Yeah, I like that, that has a good ring to it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no one, no one here, No no one will steal your idea because we have we have evidence. We have people watching this right now that they know that this idea belongs to you and was incepted on this day. So so anyone, no one can steal that unless if it unless if it unless if we comes out that they did it before. Now we have this as evidence. I will let you can present this as exhibit A if we go, and I will be there. I will be there with you in the courtroom to testify if you ever have to see so one for stealing that idea.
Speaker 10: Hey man, I appreciate that's my promise to you.
Speaker 2: Of course, man, would you say your name was you, I think you said, Jesus, Jesus.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's probably better than I actually told you. My an't worked and I probably shouldn't have done that, so that works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Jesus, thank you for calling in, man, and have a good time watching animated.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Appreciate toughsy man, you show you do great stuff.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 10: Appreciate you. Keep everybody chew.
Speaker 2: Thank you man. You take care you too, buddy.
Speaker 6: All from Emily.
Speaker 2: Emily.
Speaker 6: Hey, gag, what's up?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Just looks up?
Speaker 2: Emily? Can you can you mute your stream real quick?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Needed?
Speaker 2: Emily? What's your guilty pleasure?
Speaker 6: My guilty pleasure would be, honestly, I eat way too much sour candy for my own good, honestly, like my I don't want to say my teeth are rotting out, but they're rotting out.
Speaker 8: Mm.
Speaker 2: Wow, Which candy in particular?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Which sour candy in particular?
Speaker 6: I like warheads and sour patch kids, and like the sour rope, like the rainbow sour ropes are so good.
Speaker 8: M hmm.
Speaker 2: But I also really like sour candy. You know, a lot of sour candy never really gets to me, but the you know, the like there there, it's a hard candy. They're warheads, you know, the little hard and the hard candy warheads. Those actually are pretty pretty spicy.
Speaker 3: Those are the best.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you think that your affinity for sour candy says anything about you as a person or.
Speaker 1: Or is it unrelated to personality?
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 2: But do you believe you have a sour personality?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: I think I have the opposite.
Speaker 2: Really, what makes you think that about yourself?
Speaker 6: I don't think it about myself. I've just been told that I'm very sweet. I don't think I am.
Speaker 2: You don't think you're sweet.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It depends on the situation and the people I'm list.
Speaker 2: I guess you're general demeanor though, you know, I know that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't want to put you in a situation because you know, I know a lot of you know, there's just so much of this is it just depends. But would you say, on average you're you're more sweet and sour?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I keep kids, so I think just like my automatic like personality and response is to just treat everyone like a.
Speaker 1: Kid like very hate.
Speaker 2: You said you hate kids?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I teach kids I teach them. Oh you kids, Yeah, they're the best the future.
Speaker 2: See I hate kids.
Speaker 6: Oh that's okay, that's all right.
Speaker 2: Well I well, I mean no. Well, here's the thing is, I hate kids. But that's why I'm so grateful for people like you, right, because the people who hate kids, we need people who like kids because I'm never going to be a teacher. I'm never I if I could go the rest of my life without speaking to a child, I would. I probably can. I probably can. I think I just don't have kids. I hate it. They can't hold a conversation for a shit what yes they can?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: They what's the tell me, what's the last really good conversation you have with this child?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: The last really good conversation I had with the child was I guess about the election. I mean, I want to go pick up one of the kids that I nanny, and she came running out, and she was so excited to tell me that there's a new president. And she was telling me all about uh like historical figures that she learned about in school. And it was pretty uh profound for a six year old.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Kids don't a lot to say. They've got a fresh mind.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think that as one grows older, their minds starts to to poison?
Speaker 6: Oh definitely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Do you think your mind's been poisoned?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, That's why, like adults are all boring and not imaginative and like gray.
Speaker 2: See, I disagree with you, right, like fucking you know, uh what's what? Let me think of it? Like dude, Harry Potter was written by an adult? Yeah, in fact, I actually I really like when I'm thinking back to when I was six and when I was six, every like or not six, maybe like how old are how old are the kids? You you babysit?
Speaker 1: Or to slash teach uh the kids?
Speaker 6: I mean they it's the same pretty much anywhere between like four to eight.
Speaker 2: When I was eight years old, I would just quote family guy like I didn't have my own I feel like the opposite, right Like, when I as I got older, I started to develop my own thoughts and my own brain and creativity and show. When I was eight, everything I fucking said was like a quote from a TV show or something. I feel like I was much less creative. I felt like because every because I didn't know how to think for myself. So I was just a reflection of everything I absorbed at that age.
Speaker 6: Are you the youngest siblings?
Speaker 2: I am the youngest sibling.
Speaker 13: That's probably why.
Speaker 1: Probably don't I don't want to mark you, but probably why What makes you say that?
Speaker 6: Well, because that generally happens a lot with the youngest siblings, Like they have less imagination and they speak less for themselves because they have older siblings to speak for them, so they have less thought processes. Like I know, I'm I'm the oldest in my family, like cousins and siblings too, And I would always say like, oh, so and so wants this, and so and so wants that, this is what they want, this is what they're talking about, Like I would speak for my youngest sibling or like my cousins and stuff does that habit And I hate that I do that. I still do it, And then like my youngest cousins and siblings would just like roll with it.
Speaker 2: Because now what about Like that's probably the problem with like helicopter parenting. You know people, Oh yeah, I have a lot do you do you deal with a lot of issues of the idea of like parents being.
Speaker 6: Too Definitely I've had a lot of parents like try to be like the classroom mom, but cannot be the classroom mom like stuff like that, just because they want to like cover over their kid and make sure that like I'm ticking on them and that they're participating and that they're kids doing well without letting their kids do their own things. That happens a lot.
Speaker 2: And how do you how do you deal with these parents?
Speaker 6: I just explained to them, like it's good to let your kids have their own autonomy and that you can't keep doing everything for them, because I did that to my younger sibling too, like all the time. Like I don't really think I did her any favors, but like, I think it's good to let kids have their own sense of self and individuality without having the need like a person just over them constantly and like worrying about filling someone else's shoes, because that just causes a lot of anxiety and it's just going to be detrimental in the future.
Speaker 2: Do you have kids of your own?
Speaker 3: No, I'm twenty two.
Speaker 6: I don't have kids my own.
Speaker 2: Do you do I have kids?
Speaker 10: Zerra?
Speaker 6: Someday?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's crazy to me that you're a nanny? Are you are those two different things. You said you were a teacher and a nanny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm in college to teach right now. So I taught for four years previously, but now I'm going to start my student teaching. So I kind of had to stop working in my own classrooms so that I could didn't teach, but like to keep like making money and stuffy nanny. So I have child experiences.
Speaker 2: All of your gigs are child related.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Every job I've had outside of like retail when I was in high school, I've been with kids.
Speaker 2: See That's what I was saying, right, is like people who hate kids need people who like kids. Because I don't want to have anything to do I as a human being. I think maybe spiritually or i'd like to see this thing keep going, you.
Speaker 14: Know, I'd like population, yeah, you know, life, humanity, I'd like to see I'm not like, I'm not a I'm not a huge advocate if I'm not out there, you know, campaigning for humanity to go on, but i'd.
Speaker 2: Like it to go on if I had to choose between it going on or it not. But I don't want to have any I don't want to ever, Like I said, I want to ever speak to a child ever again. So it's great that I know I can know that people like you exist in the world to foster the growth of the next generation so that I can sit back and have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Sure, what'd you say.
Speaker 2: Your name was? It's Emily, Emily. Well, Emily, thank you, Thank you for calling in. Thank you for you know, doing, uh, doing great work for humanity so that I don't have to and I'll talk to you again soon. Thank you for calling in.
Speaker 6: No problem, have a good night you.
Speaker 2: Too, Emily. Take care.
Speaker 6: All from.
Speaker 4: Squad laud.
Speaker 2: Quad, Clyde Quad. How are you doing, Clyde.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: What are you? What are you doing right now? Tell me everything? Tell me nothing, Claude, Claude or Clyde Quade, Claude, Claude, tell me everything, Claude.
Speaker 4: H Honestly, I keep passing by your Reddit live stream and I keeps seeing it, and I keep saying, huh, that looks weird, and so finally I pulled it up and I'm like, ah, I'll try calling it, won't get it, but you know whatever, And I just got it first drive. So that's kind of neat.
Speaker 12: Mmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you. You're sort of lukewarm on this on this stream, are you? Hmm, Well, tell me about yourself.
Speaker 4: I think the stream is really cool. I'm just not familiar with it. It is just kind of a surve of the moment thing I didn't expect anybody to actually pick up.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because that's kind of how I feel about you. I don't think anything of you specifically, but you've you know, been cordial so far. I don't have any information about you as a person, so it's almost like the stream is like have a reciprocal feelings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean I do know a little bit more about you. I mean, I know you dress up as a gecko. So there's one thing.
Speaker 2: It's true, I don't know any right because you can see me, but I can't see you, So you might have some sort of disc I have a distinctive physical feature about myself, which is that I'm dressed as a gecko, but I don't really have anything about that for you because I can't see you right right. Well, describe what are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Uh clothes?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see what other senior features I have? Hair, two eyes, uh? Well, my fingers and toes. Thank goodness. M So, anyways, thanks for having me, of course, Yeah, I got awkward really fast.
Speaker 3: But you know what, who's word of it?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Why do you think well, I don't Why do you think that was awkward? I don't think that was Do you consider do you consider silence inherently awkward?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: In mid conversation silence?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're still we're in each other's presence without necessarily having to speak with one another, fair enough.
Speaker 4: But I do think the presence is diluted by being over a phone, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I still feel I feel you on the line, not like in a weird, you know, metaphorical energy sense, but I can tell you're there. You can you know I'm there, and I know you're.
Speaker 13: There right right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense. I guess I just kind of perceive it more like a like when you're chatting with a friend online and their status isn't like honorating what they've prove that they purposely said it to like awe that nobody knows when they're online or not, and you type something to them, They're like, are they there? Are they not there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But we've established that we're not necessarily friends, we're not necessarily. We don't not like each other, but we've established that we don't really have a label as to what our relationship is just yet, or we might not, right, but we've established that there is not a label.
Speaker 4: Right right, right, We've definitely established status.
Speaker 2: So what are you wearing?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 4: Like I said, shirt and fans And I'm kind of nervous about talking about myself like strangers.
Speaker 2: You know, not dude, you can make something that you can just make something up? How would I know? How would I you? You see, now you've learned. I don't think you realize that you can lie to me, and I won't be able to.
Speaker 4: Tell I can, sure, But you know you don't seem like the kind of person who who should be lied to. You seem pretty honest, pretty respectful.
Speaker 2: Is does do you think that there are people out there that should be lied to? Is that a thing?
Speaker 4: I think any person you don't entirely know online should probably be led to a little bit by default.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't know me online, so I think so by that definition, by your definition, you should lie to me a little bit.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you lied to me at all? During this conversation?
Speaker 4: My name's not Claude.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's enough of a lie.
Speaker 4: That's what's on the on the fly. I I the little voice thing told me to say a name, and I just said the first thing that puffed into my head.
Speaker 2: Real click, claud before we go. Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: Hmm.
Speaker 2: What are you wearing?
Speaker 4: Red shirt, blue jeans.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to you soon, Claude. I love you.
Speaker 4: It's very team man.
Speaker 13: Oh all from Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Wednesday? Oh my gosh, hello, hello, how are you Wednesday?
Speaker 13: I'm doing well, mister Greco. Do you remember me? For sure?
Speaker 8: You do, but.
Speaker 2: Remind remind us for those who don't know who you are.
Speaker 13: Well, one time I called in because I believe a witch.
Speaker 2: Right, you called in to tell us that you believe that you are a witch. Yeah, that's correct, and that was That was a few months ago. I think I haven't heard from you since.
Speaker 12: I know that.
Speaker 3: I actually.
Speaker 13: I kind of wanted to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what what?
Speaker 8: What is?
Speaker 2: What has developed since the past few months?
Speaker 13: Well, I actually I think I learned that I'm I could never do what you do.
Speaker 2: That makes you say that.
Speaker 13: Well, you ended up posting that clip on TikTok, which is where you have like most of your following, and people saw it, I guess. I mean, I mean, you know you up following, and I just could not like take my eyes off the comments. I was so nervous, like, and I was just so anxious. I think I like just watched it non stop for like two days. I was so sick of hearing the same story over and over again.
Speaker 2: What did you hear in the comments? Anything that struck you in particular?
Speaker 13: Yeah, Well, for one, I thought, I ever since I can never I'd do my best to not judge any tiktoks I see anymore, because there were just so many comments of people just judging for whatever. So even like the most like wild shit, like people were telling me that like I was, you know, having delusions, or that like I legitimately was cursed and like needed to see help. I'm just like, I don't. People just people thought I was an idiot because I said I said which, And I guess that's not the right term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but these judgments are first of all, first of all, they're illegitimate because what what what judgment can you truly make on a person from a fuck from a forty second out of context TikTok clip.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm saying. They're just so like half the promise are just like snap judgments.
Speaker 2: It's true. Well, I mean, so when you said you couldn't do what I do, do you mean like you couldn't handle like floods of people on the internet commenting on you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 12: I Also.
Speaker 13: I thought it was interesting people on TikTok were like, oh, she seems so cool, like wow edgy, like oh, I need me a a Wednesday whatever. But when I was on this stream, when I first called in, people were like, get her off here, a whack collar, next call or next caller.
Speaker 1: So I don't know that I would say.
Speaker 2: I would say first, I wouldn't pay attention. The best thing I think is don't I wouldn't pay attention to the comments at all, even even the good, even the positive ones. Just don't pay attention to any of the comments.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what I kind of try to do. I mean, like when I think of, like when I'm like thinking of reading internet comments, and shit, I really only go in there for like feedback purposes. And you know, I'm I'm I'm of course, you know, I'm appreciative of people who who say no nice things, but like people who say mean things. People say mean things. They only really get to me if it's something that I also think about myself or the show. But it doesn't really even get to me in like a although I'm hurt the type of way it gets to me in like maybe that is an issue that I should work on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: I know, but that's what I'm saying, Like I don't have the willpower to not look at the comments like people who get like who are like cyber bullet, I'm like close the laptop, buddy. But it's so like if you could know what people are thinking and they're just spilling it out there and they don't even know that you're that that that the person they're talking about is gonna see it and know and like, you know, be talked about.
Speaker 2: Right, But why why do you care about the opinion of some someone on the internet, you know, especially for I mean for negative comments in particular. It's like I I truly believe there's no like more losory thing that someone can do than like specifically go out and just write you know, negative ship on the internet.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's like that why would I care about that person's opinion?
Speaker 13: I know, I don't know. I don't know, and I'm like I I you know, I watch the stream, I know who calls in, and no sense I don't know if they're all on my left?
Speaker 2: What does that even? What does it even mean? What is what level are you talking about?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Sometimes I just feel no, no, because now everyone's gonna say I'm having delusions of grand jury again.
Speaker 2: Okay, who can I want the truth Wednesday. I don't care what people say.
Speaker 13: Oh, some of the callers who come on here, I don't. I think I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I like to think I could say, you could say you do you do?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 2: Not like them?
Speaker 4: Do you not?
Speaker 13: Very I very much enjoy the stream, and I think a part of it is because I kind of grew up in like an intellectual family, and the people who come on here are always like super intellectual and structured, and it's like interesting and different and funny.
Speaker 2: That's fair, I mean like.
Speaker 13: But I also think I'm better than telling.
Speaker 2: What makes what makes you? What makes you? What makes you? What what makes you feel that way?
Speaker 13: Nothing? Really, because like at the other day, I'm still gonna listen to all their comments and critiques on me.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: It's so it's weird here because half of you. This is actually I didn't even notice how much of a like shift this is because half of you you spent. You spent a lot of the time previously. Just now it's talking about how you know other people's opinions bother you a lot, But then now you've flipped to I think I'm better than these people.
Speaker 13: Okay, some of the calls.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging you. I'm just trying to figure out where your head is, you know, like because to me, like if if if you if you like, if you truly believed that you were like on another and I don't think there's anything I don't you know, I have no judgment either way about that, but like, if you truly believe that, then why in turn would it bother you when these people have negative things to say about you?
Speaker 13: Okay, you know what, while you were just saying that, I actually figured out what it is. It's because I'm like confident in my intellect, but just not in the rest of me. So I care about their comments on whether or not if they like me, if they think I'm funny if they think I'm a witch, I see, but I don't care to know. Well, I don't know because someone of the comments, yes, some one of the comments that were like, oh yeah, it's not a witch, not what a witch is if people just think anything the witch. But I wasn't really offended by those. That's just like I was just going with whatever came off my brain first.
Speaker 1: But maybe someone came in.
Speaker 2: So you have certain now, and I get this, you have certain aspects about yourself that you're more confident in than other aspects, and if someone insults you about an aspect of yourself that you're confident in, it doesn't bother you as much as you know, if someone insults you about something that you're less secure.
Speaker 13: About, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. But so then so then if you saw a TikTok comment that was like, oh, this person's dumb, like you wouldn't care.
Speaker 13: See that is That's the thing that always gets me, like is that I'm I'm confident in my intellect, but then sometimes i feel like I'm so confident in it that it's like the only thing I'm confident in. And so then if anyone insults that it's like insulting the only thing I have, and then I'm just crumble more.
Speaker 2: Well, then you're cot well, you're comfort. Well that's the problem, though, because your confidence in your intellect shouldn't it should be it should be based. It should be built upon a foundation that's very internal. And if it's built upon that foundation, then it won't be rocked by other people saying that you're dumb. You know what I mean? Because if other people saying that you're dumb bothers you and and hurts your confidence in your intellect, then your confidence is then probably not one hundred percent built upon your own opinion of yourself, but maybe seventy percent your own opinion of yourself and then thirty percent other people supporting that opinion. And then when people tell you that you're dumb, it picks away at that thirty percent. And what you, then, I think, would want to do is try to get to one hundred percent of this confidence is internal, not based upon the opinions of other people. Does that make sense?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 12: It does, But.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't think all confidence isn't. I don't think your like self worth ORDI is like entirely internal.
Speaker 8: It's.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a hard place. It's it it's it is. Oh, what I just described is like, no, that's like that ship is like achieving enlightenment. You know, it's it's it's ridiculously hard. Oh it's hard. I'm not saying that it's easy, but that's you know. I I personally like, I'm not there, you know, but I I I get a lot of value out of playing the game to get there and trying to get there and having that as a goal.
Speaker 12: It's true.
Speaker 13: One thing, well, okay, two things, because I don't want to take up too much time, but I just wanted to say two things. I know you said not to look at chat, but you know I've said I can't oh myself.
Speaker 2: So One, I'm not if you're if you're if you're going to respond to whatever.
Speaker 13: I'm just gonns. I just wanted. Everyone was calling for age. Check I am, I promise you I am of age. I don't know. I remember nine eleven, all right, the next thing?
Speaker 2: What's the next thing.
Speaker 15: I also saw a.
Speaker 13: Lot of people saying that like like like that were genuinely concerned for me, genuinely telling me that, like I need a therapy and like help. And I'm starting to get that on this stream too, so they're right, But like I'm like, literally, okay, I go to therapy. It's all okay, I call them the therapy get go for a song because.
Speaker 2: I am beautiful. That's exactly that is what we want here. I don't I first of all, I don't I I first of all, I don't posture my up people. I speaking of internet commerce. I do get a lot of comments that are like this, guys should not be playing therapist. I'm not playing therapist. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm you a gecko. I'm internet gecko boy. I'm not claimed to be an expert on anything. I don't even think i'm here. I'm not even here to give advice. I'm just in a chair talking to people. So I I, yes, go to therapy, call the therapy gecko for whatever reason, but not in the place of a therapist anyway. That well, Wednesday, thank you for calling, and thanks for the follow up. Glad to see you're still around. Uh do you still? Do you still this day? Check those comments because that video blows up every once in a while.
Speaker 12: You know, Honestly, I can't say that it didn't make myself a steam feel a little is good because it is one of your more popular videos.
Speaker 13: So like, do you see how much?
Speaker 12: Do you see?
Speaker 8: How much?
Speaker 13: How much affect me? It's too much?
Speaker 2: Well look you can you can have that.
Speaker 12: That's all yours, okay, well thick, honestly not look at the comments, just look at the views and base my entire self worth on numbers.
Speaker 13: Thank you there to get go, you really say?
Speaker 2: Of course time Wednesday. You have a good night.
Speaker 6: All from Zach.
Speaker 2: Zach Oh? Who are you?
Speaker 1: Zach Oh?
Speaker 10: I'm good? Who am i?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 10: I'm just trying to figure that out myself.
Speaker 2: What are you leaning towards? What are your options?
Speaker 15: What are my options?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: It could be a.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I sometimes I think of myself as a frog.
Speaker 2: Honestly interesting, How did you come to that conclusion or what what leads you to believe that you might be a frog?
Speaker 9: Well as my uh my skin now I know that this is this is not really a rare skin condition, but it has been turning green in some areas.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not even joking.
Speaker 10: About this is this is quite serious.
Speaker 9: It's not it's gonna kill.
Speaker 7: Me, but I am turning green.
Speaker 2: Have you consulted with a legitimate medical professional about this before?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 9: They told me it's nothing really.
Speaker 7: To worry about.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what did you say?
Speaker 9: It's nothing to worry about?
Speaker 2: So you haven't consulted with a legitimate medical professional.
Speaker 7: My eyes are bulging out of my skull.
Speaker 10: I consulted them about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did they say? They told me to stop eating salt, and then you stop eating salt.
Speaker 3: I eat a lot of salt.
Speaker 2: Stop eating salt, noah, or continue eating salt. Become whatever you're trying to become. It doesn't who cares?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Only you get to live for so long? Why don't you might as well have green skin and have your eyes bulged out of you? And I don't know how you seem like you're fifteen? How old are you?
Speaker 15: I am nineteen, sir?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, dude, become a lizard. You know, a long lizard live. They live to be about twenty two. So you got three awful lizard years that you have chosen for yourself by neglecting the advice of a medical professional. And let me tell you what they're gonna be awful years. Okay, Being a lizard sucks. Ask any lizard on Earth if it would rather be a person named Noah, and it guarantee you one hundred percent of them would say they would. But go ahead, Noah, choose this life for yourself. Your name isn't Noah. It doesn't matter what your name is. Revel in the fact. Revel on the fact that this horrible life that you are about to experience is, at the very least the one that you've chosen rather than something that was forced upon you. Does that comfort you, Zach? It does not. That you got my name right? Stop eating so much salt?
Speaker 3: That sounds about right.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you, zachk you.
Speaker 2: We get to pick how we suffer if we're lucky, like Zach.
Speaker 6: Paul From Lisa.
Speaker 2: Lisa. Hello, Hello, Lisa, how are you?
Speaker 15: I'm good? I'm excited.
Speaker 2: What year were you born? Lisa?
Speaker 15: Nineteen ninety nine? I already called one. Can you ask me the same thing?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Do you have a prize? Is that the problem that you typically have of people thinking that you're fourteen?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Because I also look.
Speaker 2: Fourteen, so you look fourteen as well.
Speaker 13: I feel like I do.
Speaker 15: I feel like I haven't changed in middle school. But probably people wouldn't agree with that.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is I think you you've you, I trust you. I don't think that you're underage. But you it's tear me out. You kind of sound like you're lying, you know what I mean? Like if you say, like like if someone said to you, I know I sound fourteen and look fourteen, but trust me, I'm not. It sounds like a blatant lie. Not that I think you are, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: You know why I think it sounds like I'm lying, Probably because the tone of my voice.
Speaker 2: No, but this is the thing, it doesn't it for it doesn't sound like you're lying, like if I took the word like, cause you're the way your tone, your vibe, I could tell that you're not lying. But but someone saying what you're saying with a different vibe would blatantly sound like they're lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Probably, but yeah, no, I'm not nice. I'm almost funny too.
Speaker 6: Hopefully my voice will change.
Speaker 2: Do you ever run into issues like what's what's the wackiest? That's that's the verb I chose, It's not a verb. I'm so dumb. What what kind of situations have you gotten into as a result of people thinking that you are young, or or maybe inconveniences of any sorts.
Speaker 15: Huh No, I don't know. I can't think of anything. I don't I don't think my age is usually an issue. I think it's just my voice.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 15: I've never gone into any problems like that.
Speaker 2: Did you say you're you said you're twenty one?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm telling one, almost twenty two.
Speaker 2: Do you get carted a lot?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, what what's your guilty what's your guilty?
Speaker 2: Pleasure? Lisa?
Speaker 15: Okay, this isn't like that bad, but I hope that some people can relate with me. I like to put ketch ups on everything, like my pancakes, my popcorn, like corn tortillas as a snack, and it's not socially acceptable.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 15: Sometimes when I go to Taco bell or adult taco I like to put ketchup on my tacos. No Mexican tacos, just American tacos. Okay, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: And what is appeeling about this to you?
Speaker 15: It's just yummy, it's sweet. It just adds to my food. On popcorn, it's like the contrast of cold and warm.
Speaker 2: On rice.
Speaker 15: It just gives a bad extra kick. Also on pancakes, when.
Speaker 2: Ketchup on a pancake. When you're putting ketchup on pancake, uh huh do you put a lot of it on or just a little amount.
Speaker 15: Because it's not socially acceptable. I kind of squirt the ketchup on the side and then I just kind of like let it go all over my food, trying to like not let people notice, you know what I mean. I'm not I'm not like a I don't just like put it all over my play.
Speaker 4: I just put a little saw and.
Speaker 15: Then like eventually my food just makes its way over the ketchup spot.
Speaker 2: You know, so out of shame, you use ketchup stealthily.
Speaker 3: I use ketchup will.
Speaker 2: Stealthily.
Speaker 15: Oh wow, I've never heard that word.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know with stealth, you know what? You know the words stealth.
Speaker 7: Self?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Replace metal gear solid.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 15: English isn't my first language. I'm sorry, stealth you.
Speaker 2: Know the words? Have you heard the word stealth like with I thought that was a more common word.
Speaker 13: I don't know, not for me stealth.
Speaker 2: Right, let me try us again. Let me try us again.
Speaker 6: Stealth Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you apply ketchup in public to food, you do so with secrecy?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I do so with secrecy also, like especially at the movies with popcorns, especially at the movies with.
Speaker 9: Popcorn mm hmm.
Speaker 15: And my friends know about this, but they are embarrassed by it sometimes, like when we go to Del Taco and they're like, oh, hot, mild medium, you know, what do you want? And I'm like, catch up. They get embarrassed to ask for it, but.
Speaker 9: But they do it.
Speaker 15: I don't hid it from them, but I do like eat it in secrecy.
Speaker 2: Do you get a lot of weird looks from strangers in public when you put ketchup on your tacos?
Speaker 15: When I asked for it, I feel like, But I also feel like the workers probably don't care, you know, they have other things story about.
Speaker 7: I just think about it too much.
Speaker 2: What is your strategy for using ketchup undetected?
Speaker 15: I started bringing around my own ketchup had it.
Speaker 2: And then do you just like, like, do you just like take your plate and put it under the table and put the ketchup on then and then put it back.
Speaker 15: No, I just like you know, get it out of my bag and just try like to put it on when nobody's watching. And I'm not. It's my guilty place here, but I'm not gonna be embarrassed of it.
Speaker 9: You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 15: I like Ketchup. I'm scared it's not gonna go away. I don't want to be thirty and keep even ketchup with everything. I'm like a little scared of that.
Speaker 2: I respect that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, But.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you so you're so you're so you you this is this, this is you're actively feeling guilt over this. This is a perfect guilty pleasure because I can sense the guilt and I could also sense the pleasure.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and you know what, I didn't even I didn't even think about it until the first guy called about the mail.
Speaker 6: Then it hit me.
Speaker 15: I was like, ketchup, that's my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 2: Well he was talking about jacking off.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, no yeah no.
Speaker 15: But also another thing, I don't even have a preferred ketchup brand. I'm just like all around ketchup. I just I just love it.
Speaker 2: Mmm. Have you consulted with anyone on how you might be able to break this?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 15: Because my I learned this from my sister, my older sister. She's probably a little bit worse than me. I don't think she sees it as a guilty pleasure, though she has so.
Speaker 2: She also does the ketchup ship.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she also does a ketchup. I don't think she's No, I don't know where we got it from.
Speaker 2: We just yeah, but okay, so you're so for your sister, this is not a guilty pleasure. This is just a pleasure. She doesn't give a fuck.
Speaker 15: Yeah she doesn't. Yeah, she doesn't care.
Speaker 13: She does.
Speaker 2: She will go out into the restaurant and in plain sight with no let me tell you this, she'll like.
Speaker 15: Take the ketchup packet and just kind of like that's the ketch him out of the packet.
Speaker 2: It's a lot worse.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm not there yet, But what if one day I do get there? You know, she is five years older than me. What if one day I can get there?
Speaker 2: Oh right, that's your future in five years. Yeah, yeah, you got to do something before that happens. You gotta talk to someone, You gotta go to see.
Speaker 15: A real therapist. So this is that I kind of wanted to feel better, and you're telling you it is that I should be ashamed of this.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you should be ashamed of it. But no, see I don't think you should be. Here's no, here's why I don't think. Okay, the first of all, no, it's not objectively bad, but you do not in your mind and you know, you as a person of your own agency maker, and this is you do not I could tell it is it is. It is imperative for you to not get to that point because you don't want to get to that point. So I think that because you don't want to get to that point, you should. You should, you know, quell this. It is bad because you have decided it's bad, not because I've decided it's bad.
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, another thing, I'm the girl that called about her three prowsis demon. I was wondering if you wanted an update on that.
Speaker 2: That was in the same stream as the as the witch girl.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, Wednesday.
Speaker 2: That's Wednesday. Yes, wait, that's crazy. Have you and I haven't heard from you in forever? I don't think, right, Yeah, that's actually is pretty crazy though, because I uploaded those That's actually I'm the only one who's freaked out by this because I'm or whatever about my TikTok, But like that is kind of crazy to me because I uploaded those two at the same, like right after each other, so they're grouped in my head as like that's that era of my TikTok or whatever. So it's very and they were. They were from the same stream when we went to India. So that's interesting that I'm getting both of the follow ups from those two streams.
Speaker 15: In this stream, you're having like a moment.
Speaker 2: You know, she might be a witch, Dude, she might Okay, I'll hear a quick follow up.
Speaker 15: Okay, I think you fixed my problem. I think ever since that I manifested this sexual power that kept the demon a way he was so scared.
Speaker 2: Let me I want to update you know, the people who don't necessarily know what we're talking about here. You called in and said that you were having a sleep you had a sleep paralysystem and that was haunting you. And we sort of talked and we came to the conclusion that you might have to have and you we came to this clusion you might need to have sex with the sleep paralysis demon to get it to leave you alone.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 2: That's where we came to and so what did you do? Did you have sex with the sleeperousest demon?
Speaker 15: No, he never came around. He just he hasn't come around. And I think about it at night. I'm like, all right, if this fucker comes, I'm gonna get him because I'm not I'm not, I'm how do you say it, I'm not scared of I hate to describe it this way, wet dreams, I might you know that? Isn't that what they call when you dream of sex?
Speaker 2: Sure you're not afraid of the dreams of the sleeper house steaming will be less scary if you were having sex with him, because it's a wet dream and you're less so afraid of that that you are, you know, a demon dream?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm comfortable with that. So I kept him away like I was confident, and he just has to come to haunt me unless this is me manifesting him tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, look, it doesn't matter if you because you have a you have a big sword of sexual energy as your weapon to combat this demon. Yeah, and I believe that that will protect you.
Speaker 15: So thank you. You actually solved my problem, or maybe once they put a curse over my demon.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'm glad that I'm glad that you know the forces that be brought you to this place where you could find your solution.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I'll work on to catch up the beautiful.
Speaker 2: But take care. Thank you for calling. Please, I recommend I probably won't.
Speaker 5: Do that, but.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good days.
Speaker 3: From Gary.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 8: Sure, what's up are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm all right?
Speaker 9: What are you?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 8: My name is Gary, all right, I live in Georgia. All right, I'm I started watching your stuff on TikTok and uh decided to give you a a view on tweet to see what.
Speaker 10: That's a dog?
Speaker 2: Who's the dog?
Speaker 10: That's my dog?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: It's the Spanish word for tiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna ask is he a tiny dog?
Speaker 8: Uh? He's a blueno's pit.
Speaker 2: This is a big dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah he uh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he doesn't realize that. Uh he's uh eighty pounds of pure muscle.
Speaker 2: He sounds terrifying.
Speaker 8: Oh, he's the biggest dan titty baby. He's got a uh sour attitude when he doesn't get his way, and uh he's very vocal about it.
Speaker 2: When's the last time he didn't get his way?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Now, what does he want.
Speaker 8: Uh, he's wanting, he's wanting attention, and uh he's trying to open up my dad's door to go and uh try to hang out with him. But he's not allowed on the bed because uh dog hair and stuff, and he gets upset when he's not allowed into uh doors or any room in the house. I can't go take a shit without him trying to bust the door open.
Speaker 2: Karre, What you were You born.
Speaker 8: Nineteen ninety six?
Speaker 2: Mm, that was a good year.
Speaker 8: I feel like that old man.
Speaker 2: What do you feel old?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 8: How old?
Speaker 2: Does that make you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Twenty four?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm I turned twenty four October last.
Speaker 9: Year, So.
Speaker 2: Then you feel old?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean I guess I wouldn't.
Speaker 8: I guess I wouldn't say I feel old. I like him like age wise, but I feel old like I've been on this earth too long.
Speaker 1: Really, Like in my.
Speaker 8: TikTok Bio, I have it where it says I'm twenty four years too old.
Speaker 2: That's a little nihilistic.
Speaker 8: I don't really know what that word means off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Maybe that seems a little pessimistic.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I guess you could say that you.
Speaker 2: Feel like you've been on here for too long.
Speaker 8: Like I've been on this earth for twenty four years and I'm just now starting my life. But at the same time, it feels like it should have been over before it even started.
Speaker 2: You said you're just now starting your life. Is there did an event happen to you recently that makes you feel like you're that that's sort of marked in your eyes the start of your life?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Not really, But so then what makes you say that you're just now starting your life?
Speaker 8: Well, to be honest, I don't know, I feel like, uh, like I'm twenty four, but I feel like I'm older, but like I don't want to be older. Does that if that makes sense?
Speaker 2: What's your problem with being older?
Speaker 8: I take care of more ship every day. I'm just tired of it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Give you have a lot more responsibilities.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's that's gonna happen either way, and I've come to accept that. But I'm not really on a h I'm on the sense about it.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, all right, I mean, you say it's gonna happen either way, but like, do you do you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 8: No, I ain't got time to have a relationship. I sleep on the couch in my dad's house, pay him rent, and that's my last.
Speaker 2: So your main responsibility is is full for yourself? And do you take care of the dog or does your family take care of the dog?
Speaker 8: Oh, he's he's our family dog.
Speaker 2: We all take care Okay. What responsibilities do you feel like you had? Like, well, when did you start having to pay rent?
Speaker 8: Back when I got out of the navy. Uh, my dad was like, you're gonna be paying rent, help around the house. That way, you don't really have to do much anything else. Focus on yourself, take care of what you got to do.
Speaker 2: How curious, if you have to pay rent at your parents' house, would you not rather move out and pay rents in living your own?
Speaker 8: See, I've already done that and it didn't really work out. I moved in with a buddy of mine at the time. He had the same name as me, and we worked the same job, lived the same we did everything. He didn't have a vehicle, so he was all anytime he wanted to go out, he always had to Uh. I always had to drive him around, and I got to the point where I just let him start taking my truck and uh, it ended up it was like four or five months we were living in this house, and uh, it was kind of a we didn't really have like like a written agreement with the guy that let us stay there and we had to pay rent or anything, and we more or less just kind of squatted in this guy's house.
Speaker 2: And it was a casual, no least type of deal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was like, hey, y'all pay me rent and I'll let you stay in my mother's house. At like this, this guy's mom died of a heart attack in the house and they left everything that she had like it was for ten years and didn't touch it at all.
Speaker 1: Wow it.
Speaker 5: And they.
Speaker 2: What made them decide to then rent it out. I mean, I don't know if you know that, but.
Speaker 8: The landlord was wanting money. There's needing money because he was going to lose a property or something. So he was like, yeah, y'all give me y'all stay here, pay me rent, helped me out, and y'all have a place to stay.
Speaker 10: So we thought that.
Speaker 2: Behind it, like.
Speaker 8: Like it didn't really bother me. But like that the house it wasn't even a house. It was a single wide, seventy foot long trailer and there was one power outlet in every room. We had a gas stove with no gas, so any we didn't buy anything we couldn't heat up with a candle like I would go out and buy.
Speaker 10: We'd go out and buy.
Speaker 8: Chef board, rd's and stuff like that. We had a microwave too, but they heat up our cans. We didn't really have bowls or plates or anything like that. We just had whatever was there in the house that we wanted to use. We would I would take a candle, light it up, and we had this little like dish rack that fit perfectly over the candle. I put the can on top and heat that bitch up and have dinner every night. Every night. We literally drink.
Speaker 3: Every night.
Speaker 8: It was any night we got off work. We were drunk as foot partying every night. My room didn't have a door, like there wasn't a doorframe or a place for a door. It was the wall came out to a certain point and then stopped and it was the other side of the trailer that it was. I had a notewis. I didn't even want to put up a damn curtain or anything like.
Speaker 10: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I basically lived in a small like mini storage unit, and.
Speaker 2: How did that affect your mental health?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: And by the way, I look, some people kind I've had. I've had roommates who, you know, live a certain way. Some people like to you know, live like a different way.
Speaker 8: He actually my roommate at the time, he actually got the room, uh that the landlord's mom died in because it was bigger, and he said, I'm taking the bigger room, and I just had to live with it. But I could honestly say, even though like that was a really dark time for me, Like it wasn't even but like two years ago, and I honestly would go back to sleeping and living in that house. But I kind of I kind of ruined that. I me and my buddy at the time, we both worked the same job. We were doing a tree service. We'd go in chip wood that had been cut off, the power lines down the roads, stuff like that. We both got fired on the same day.
Speaker 3: Over some bullshit.
Speaker 8: I'd been working a whole week. I'd been working the whole week before Memorial Day a couple of years ago with bronchitis one hundred and two degree heat.
Speaker 2: It was awful.
Speaker 8: The last day of the week, I said, hey, I'm not feeling good. I'm calling out. I'll be back Monday. It was on a Friday, and they texted me over the weekend and said, bring a doctor's note in otherwise don't come back to work. I was like, how am I supposed to schedule a doctor's appointment on the weekend at last minute? That's not gonna work. So I just said all right, bah, and he got fired too. Instead of actually going out and getting another job to help pay for rent, I had to take care of everything.
Speaker 2: I had to pay for all of.
Speaker 8: His bills, his phone bills, and it was it was just a big struggle we got. We got into so many different fights, like there was never any fist fights.
Speaker 2: But why did your roommate get fired?
Speaker 8: He didn't since he couldn't get to work. Was out my truck?
Speaker 1: Oh sure he didn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he didn't call in or anything like our uh manager was our supervisor or whatever. He lived like ten minutes away, and he said, fuck, you find your own way to work.
Speaker 3: So he never found a way to work.
Speaker 8: They texted us the same message over the weekend, like we were going to be able to do something with it within with two days.
Speaker 10: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But you said just now that you would go back if you could, you would prefer with your dad.
Speaker 8: Not necessarily that place in particular, but just being able to be on my own would be nice. But where I live rent is absolutely ridiculous, especially for the because the place I live in is actually considered the mess capital of your dog.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're saying.
Speaker 11: The area I live in is actually considered the mess capital of Georgia, and so rents are.
Speaker 8: High.
Speaker 2: Well with it being a.
Speaker 8: Mess capital Georgia, you better shut the hell up. You're being very inconsiderate right now, with uh it being in the mess capital of the world. Angry everybody that's trying to put a place out for rent is wanting that high dollar ship for rent, and there's not really many well paying jobs around here that's gonna set me up for like a future type of stuff.
Speaker 2: So I don't really I'm surprised, Tom, Sorry, are you saying no, go for it?
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that the rents are high in the meth capital of the of Georgia.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But like, I don't really have to worry about it too much because I actually I've been kind of blessed.
Speaker 3: I work with my dad.
Speaker 8: He owns his own company, and he owns an appliance store and it sells brand news, scratching down appliances and stuff, and I just do the deliveries.
Speaker 3: I'll be delivering.
Speaker 8: A ton of appliances every damn day and week.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous, but it's good money.
Speaker 8: I don't really have a lot of bills. I don't have to worry about too many things, you know. I mean, I'm happy, but like it could be better.
Speaker 2: You thought about moving?
Speaker 8: Uh? Yeah, I thought about moving, but I don't know where I would go or would over do, so I just I'm just biding my time. I guess want figure out what I'm going to be doing. I can't really do long term goals at the moment because I got some shit going on and it'll determine or whether or not what direction my life goes to. And it was like legal type shit and I'm not really going to get into it too much, but like it could either go where the case gets dropped or I could spend the next five years on prison over some shit that I didn't even actually do.
Speaker 2: I would ask you about it, but it doesn't sound like you want to get into it.
Speaker 8: Well, I won't get into details, but more or less, an ex said I did some stuff for revenge when I didn't and filed the case against me in another state after she moved, and then moved back down to Georgia, and so the case instead of being instead of it being held in Georgia where the incident happened, I'm having to drive eight hours up to North Carolina next month for the hearing and figure out.
Speaker 2: Can't do that resume anymore.
Speaker 8: No, I've been waiting for this that happened since March of last year. The investigators of the case didn't contact me the right way and didn't put the effort to actually get in touch with me, so instead of trying harder, they just put out a worn't out for my arrest, and I had no idea.
Speaker 3: I got home from work.
Speaker 8: One night at like ten o'clock, tired as hell, trying to go home and take a shower and chill, And as soon as I get into the driveway, two police officers show up and they're asking for me, and shit, I said, hey, yeah, we got a warrant for your rest out in this place in North Carolina. So you're gonna have to come with us, and just I just I went to jail for a week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Man, I hope, I hope things work out for you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: Oh well, according to my lawyers, there's no way that they're that I'm going to lose. So I mean, I'm optimistic about it. But at the same time, it's like ship.
Speaker 9: What if.
Speaker 2: There's something back that I interrupted you during uh where you were talking about your your working situation that you were trying Maybe maybe maybe I'm not brings up, but is did you say your working situation was changing in some way shape or for him.
Speaker 3: At the moment?
Speaker 8: No, Uh, I worked six yea, I worked six days a week and the one thing we have off for for sure Sunday because we don't believe in working on Sundays.
Speaker 3: And well I don't even.
Speaker 8: Actually work on Saturdays. It's just if if they need me, I'll come in. But it's not really a bad job.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you got a good setup.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, right now, I would say.
Speaker 2: What's your but before we go, what's your like way of a magic wand do whatever the hell you would like to do. What's the ultimate thing that you would want to do move to.
Speaker 8: An area where I have better internet service so I can actually uh stream like I want to.
Speaker 1: Oh really cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'd really love to be able to stream all the time. But I barely have ten gigabytes of upload speed at any given time or download speed, and I have at any given time anywhere from four hundred to nine hundred kilobytes a second for upload speed, So I'm already lagging in the game. And when I try to stream, if it's an online game, it's even worse, and I can't even handle it for more than thirty minutes without getting frustrated and just quitting, like you trying to give up. I usually try to stream like Star Wars Battlefront two or sometimes Rocket League, or I really want to stream Smite. I really love Smite, but it just doesn't work out.
Speaker 2: Dude, if you.
Speaker 9: Go for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, if you do anyto streaming, I don't know. I don't know how big they are in video games, but definitely try streaming on Reddit. Man, It's a good place to start to meet, you know, get new people in there.
Speaker 3: I've actually never been.
Speaker 8: I've actually never really gone on to Reddit, like I've seen memes and stuff and I know a little bit about it, but it's like Twitter for me too. Like I have a Twitter account, but I literally not posted anything or even been on Twitter in years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Reddit streaming is pretty much is how I started all this stuff. You know, it's a it's a good way to you know, get get in front of people with streaming, even if you're just like, you know, talking, you know, not necessarily playing video games or anything like that.
Speaker 11: But what we're gonna say you're talking about, like you can just do the just chatting type of stuff on Twitch.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people in the chat.
Speaker 2: I don't usually look at the chat during calls, but I want to relay. People are people I want to relay. The chat is telling is saying to not do meth.
Speaker 3: I see that you have no worries about that.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not trying to screw my life up.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, rock and Roll. Well, Well I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Gary.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling in.
Speaker 8: Man, Thanks man, you have a nice night.
Speaker 2: Dude, you too, Man, Tic care Adio.
Speaker 5: Goes on the line. Every never been kept goos doing a ride was teaching you a clousing And You're like but he's not really an expert.