Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me ask you about crypto. You know you're a crypto enthusiast, and the crypto market has been down just like the stock market has been down. So a lot of people you know have lost money in crypto this year. They have a lot of people are nervous a lot of people. You know, it's a lot of issues, security issues. What's your current thoughts on the state of crypto?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a heavy one because I think that crypto will benefit from clear regulation once it come in, right. I think that a lot of the crypto space, a lot of the blockchain space, right is right now in limbo. The reason I say clear regulation is because you can't really build without fear of knowing whether when you build something successful is going to be attack layer by the sec because you didn't know that you broke a rule that doesn't exist yet.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So, companies I believe that are fearful of putting too much money in this space.
Speaker 4: And a lot of companies got cash reserves that.
Speaker 3: Are sitting on the side right now that they have probably loved to employ with some of these ideas, right to get them some exposure in some of these companies, but.
Speaker 4: They don't want to later have that money tied up into a legal battle. Right. So I think that clear regulation will allow.
Speaker 3: People to easily communicate like, Yo, this is an asset class.
Speaker 4: If you invest in this.
Speaker 3: Maybe five to ten years you'll be solid to hold. But there's so many security concerns and legal concerns that a person can't assuage your person away because nobody knows what the rules are completely right, and I think that these rules are not going to be beneficial to the crypto space. But I'm saying that as far as clarity on knowing where I can invest in, what I can build, what I can do.
Speaker 4: You can't go one.
Speaker 3: Hundred miles per hour until you know the speed limit. Like, if they say it's one hundred miles per hour, I can go. They say it's sixty, Okay, we're gonna put this on sixty. But you can't just hop in a car and just put your pedal to the metal and just go crazy.
Speaker 4: You feel me. So I think that crypto has a long battle ahead of it.
Speaker 3: I think that we can see crypto going, you know, much lower right before.
Speaker 5: You think, man, come on, let's spice it up.
Speaker 4: Might clip this up?
Speaker 3: Listen, so going I can see bigcoin going to eight, then it's possibly going to three. You understand me. Those are the two. Those are the two from what I say. You know, it's funny because I'm not a I'm not a truck guy. But when I started looking at charts, recently and I was looking at it. I said, Okay, I see this this, nigga, it's not why you're here. I see what brother Ed been seeing. Man, I see what you've been seeing. Because it is a very real possibility. At the same time, I don't think this is a market to be afraid of. I think this is the market to investment, right. I think that if you were to have fear, it should be at when bigcoin is at sixty six now, when Big one is at nineteen that one Big One is at eight now one bigcoin.
Speaker 4: Is at three k. That's when you go all in, you triple you double down. Lets get to eight where I'm piling heavy. Eight is my sweet spot.
Speaker 3: If you get to three, then I want to sell everything I can in to buy it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's it, like the rolexes, the gold, everything gotta go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we officially called that load in the boat. Yeah, that's a super load right there. But eight is a very gray sweet spot.
Speaker 5: Nineteen Keys predicts Bigcoin will go to eight thousand.
Speaker 4: That's the headline. Might put this up.
Speaker 3: It's a little crazy eight Hollywood lot gonna be on in the comments. Take though, is will rippling now right Ripple, You know, you can't tell nothing happened until because right now it's in the body rumor phase. Right, So Ripple is up almost eighty percent, you know, and within this from the third quarter, I think it's they said well like forty eight. Right now, it had went down to around like thirty three, thirty one, it had went up to around fifty six.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people have been making money on Ripple right XRP.
Speaker 3: And right now their legal situation is at this point where both sides have talked to the judge and say that we need the fund review of the case, you understand, I mean they said that it should be enough information on both sides that you should be able to come to a settlement on whatever it's gonna be. So the Ripple community is seeing that as a possible win. And I'm seeing Ripple actually expand right now during these times to build more confidence into that coin.
Speaker 4: So if Ripple was.
Speaker 3: To win, Ripple rips away and Ripple can take over certain market caps because even during this legal battle, the court of Ripple has remained stronger than ever. I mean, we're seeing it strong during recession, doing real economic plights, doing inflation during crypto winner ripple actually makes no sense.
Speaker 4: What's the weapon? Now? If they lose the case, you see Ripple going down to a penny.
Speaker 3: But if they wine, Ripple gets disrespectful to the market.
Speaker 4: It's going to be it's going to be a joyous occasion if they win precedents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you was talking about Bitcoin, I started thinking about is the same presidents set for nft ease because.
Speaker 4: Earners, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com slash go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC. I'm thinking at a point now, I think that the sales are down by ninety plus percent or something like that. Is this the time if in that space should we be getting super creative. We've seen the influx, we've seen it be oversaturated. Obviously, a scale down now is just the point where we should be creative and seeing where we can put utility cases in for the future.
Speaker 4: What's your thoughts on NFTs? Great question, y'all. Remember when we first talked about it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I've told people I don't care about the market. It's about the creative use case of it, right, because the technology is the value.
Speaker 4: This is what everybody was getting wrong with. Everybody was looking at trading value.
Speaker 3: NFTs were never supposed to be a commodity that was about trading, right.
Speaker 4: It popped up because of the art use that people was able to find it, and everybody's seeing people make money.
Speaker 3: So of course, man, if there's money to be made, people go jump into it.
Speaker 4: But nft were never made to be traded.
Speaker 3: Commodities that go up to seventy thousand, one hundred thousand, right for no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Right. It was more so about these are now ways to create real.
Speaker 3: Digital assets that can be linked to value, right, that people can own the parts of the Internet. So what we see now in the market is a slow roll out of the value market of NFTs, which is much better for the space. If eighty percent of businesses failed, while wouldn't god damn ninety percent of a completely new, unregulated, no value.
Speaker 4: Having new businesses Because that's what I.
Speaker 5: Looked at the mask he said they had no value.
Speaker 3: But now the projects, if a project literally has no value, there's no value.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: If they say just buy this because it's an NFT, that's a no value project.
Speaker 4: If they say.
Speaker 3: Buy this because you are getting an access pass by this because it's linked to buying a house. If they say buying this because you know this is a ticket to market. Mondays, that's the actual value of the business. What's the value proposition? And most people needn't look at what is the value proposition of this digital idea that I buy? Right, So that's like me creating a storefront on Shopify and all I have is pictures. Right, You're gonna buy it and all you get is a receipt, there's nothing else.
Speaker 4: That's the end of the transaction. Right. Nobody's want to buy that.
Speaker 3: They want a product, they want a service, they want some sort of access that come along with us. So I think this is actually the best time. But I think this is my advice to people. Don't call it an NFT. That's do not call it an NFT. The best thing you can do to increase to sell NFTs is do not call it an NFT. And right now, I say, listen, I don't do personal consultations. But I said that I'm gonna bring it back at some.
Speaker 4: Point in time, right limit it.
Speaker 3: So there's a long list of people that want to get private consultations. Well, if I say, well, you know, I got this ecosystem where if you get one point, you know you can get a fifteen minute consultation. If you have two points, you can get an in person consultation. Now, the way that you get those points you have to go to them all way site, and certain items that you buy come along with points that you can you can get up to. Right, let's say one hundred points. So you buy this item, right, this digital asset, and this one that you're holding on while it comes with fifty points, the other one comes with twenty five points.
Speaker 4: The other one comes with another twenty five points.
Speaker 3: So now people are buying these points because they want to get the unlockable, which is the ability to get this consort. If I say buy NFT, the emotions right and a connotation, and all of the news attached to an NFT is based upon this trading value board, the yacht, all.
Speaker 4: Of these different things.
Speaker 3: But if I say the point, it's just a product access to a service, right, And I'm utilizing non fungible tokens because it's the best way to track right when I'm doing or SBTS, which is so ball tokens which people started rolling out right if they want lifetim membership where they can't trade it a movement which I think is completely better than NFTs. It's getting directly to what is the value. So now you assess this thing from value rather than FuG. Right, the fear of missing out not FuG but that't fear a certainty doubt, but their fomo rather.
Speaker 4: So I think that by calling it same thing with Larrussell.
Speaker 3: You seen Larussell, right, they got a platform where they were selling music. So let's say that music that he sold is an NFT. He don't have to ever say NFT, you're buying my music. Most people are looking at the technology. The demonize the technology because the brand of it is being misused. But the technology is still as valuable as ever, so I think don't call it the NFT, and I think that the industry grows.
Speaker 2: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike Dropp