Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Score and touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings sports Book app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woolstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five network and also provide coverage across ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Percent of America.
Speaker 2: Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. So the team that the Kansas City Chiefs were facing the Super Bowl or the Philadelphia Eagles as they crushed the Washington Commander's fifty five to twenty three, setting a new record for the most points scored in an NFC Championship game. Is the fifth time the Eagles have made the Super Bowl and their second appearance in the last three years. The only try try up came in twenty seventeen. Safe one one hundred and eighteen. Rush right down.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how New Saquon mean business when they ran the bowl on the first drive and the safety came down, hold on the back of the back of moved out the a gap for something. I'm like, how are you getting washed? How you getting washed?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 5: Sakwan bounces outside.
Speaker 1: Then the safety coming downhill, he armed, tackling, He armed tackling. I'm like, what do you do?
Speaker 3: He ran right through.
Speaker 1: That win it scored and his lineman came to celebrate, and he looked at his lineman and said, nah, we.
Speaker 5: Ain't doing none of that. Ain't none of that.
Speaker 1: Just shake my hand and went to the sideline. I said, man, you know what, but the game over. The game is over. The game is over. Based on he really meant business about it. He really meant business to day. I'm coming here with one sole purpose. Oh I'm from the running ball straight down, they though, and he set the tone right off jump. Now, the Commanders had some opportunities to play some good ball, but you bour turnovers.
Speaker 3: All of him.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 3: You can't win like that.
Speaker 5: You just had. There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: Jayden Dams as good as he's been all season long, phenomenal play, he's been great.
Speaker 5: In the game like that.
Speaker 1: In order to have a chance, you can't turn the ball over special teams.
Speaker 2: It hurts you, Yeah, because they scored a touchdown and guess what, they kick it off to you and you can put the pressure in to put the owners on the offense and Jayane Dams and now you got to play perfect, damn near perfect football.
Speaker 1: You got to play damn near perfect football, and it makes it impossible for to do so you can't beat yourself. You can't beat yourself. And that's exactly that's exactly what the commandits did because he's gonna be hard enough to beat them. Yeah, I mean careless turned off. I mean you get the ball punched out.
Speaker 2: Uh, you run into the back of the guy and the ball comes out, and you know, Yeah, Eckler gets the ball, he gets up and boom, uh punches it out.
Speaker 3: He gets a punched out. And then Jaden threw a pick late in the ball game.
Speaker 2: In the end zone. Yeah, Michael bettegrade in a set.
Speaker 3: What's his name O Joe Cree?
Speaker 2: Oh Mitchell, Yeah, yeah, he makes a great interception on that play. But when you turn the ball over against a team like this in their building and they're firing pretty much on all ceilings because you look at you look at uh Jalen Hurts twenty to twenty six, two forty six a touchdown, then put the ball in Harm's way. They ran the ball thirty six times nine. You see the difference. You see the difference. Hey Baltimore, Hey Baltimore. At some point in time, Todd Monkey, y'all gonna learn y'all lesson. You see what they do. You see what they do even when he getting hit the back for you. You see what they do.
Speaker 1: You know, I like about the day. I like the fact that they ran the ball right and even I've been arguing about, you know, the passing game, Jayleen Hurst, get the ball to AJ Brown, you know, just give him a shot, even when you see one on one, you know, anticipate if you see you one on one and you see the safety in the middle of the field, you don't have to hold the ball away fromhim to get open.
Speaker 5: Even if he's even that's a J.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 1: You trusting, you know, you throw the ball up to him. That ain't that ain't fifty fifty with young Bull. That ain't fifty with him, fifty fifty with him, that's seventy twenty. He coming down with that nine times out of ten, nine to that. So the first time there was a blizz that came and he held the ball waiting to see if he was gonna beat Lattimore. It didn't work. They putted the ball. They got the ball back the very next series. It's fourth and five, fourth and five, on fourth down.
Speaker 2: I saw the play that might have been Jaalen's best throws of the year.
Speaker 1: Ojoe perfect you give somebody like that, You give somebody like that a chance. Just give him a chance. Put the ball in the vicinity, put in the area. He gonna come down with it. Nine times out of ten. Yeah, yes, sir, dropped it down the brilliant. It was brilling on both sides of the ball. Special teams. They didn't play well. Saquan did what was gonna do? He said the guy?
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Tone at the beginning of the game set the tone at the beginning of the game.
Speaker 2: I knew a times absolutely and now now it And because he did that, now I'm putting a little covers because I gotta get down.
Speaker 3: I can't guard this guy with a light box.
Speaker 5: I got a question for you. I got a question for you.
Speaker 3: Can't.
Speaker 1: Can't bags loves to play to shell Bags rarely had somebody down in the box.
Speaker 5: So what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are we gonna?
Speaker 1: Are we?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 5: We gonna trust my front four to get home that the Chiss boy done with the Chiefs have done.
Speaker 3: Or you take or you take? I mean I don't think they have.
Speaker 2: They don't have, they don't have, they don't have any qualms. We're putting McDuffie on Brown and then playing covering everywhere. Then they will batter right right, They won't battle, not with that matchup. But the thing is is that the tight ends can give Kandasity problems.
Speaker 3: And they got a good win. And God.
Speaker 2: Now Calcutaro, he's more of a blocker, but he can he can make him plays.
Speaker 3: He can't.
Speaker 2: They don't throw in the ball much. He's more of a blocker. The receiver guy is Dallas God, I mean, what if?
Speaker 3: What if? And uh was he? There was he? There was he the one that threw who threw the.
Speaker 2: Touchdown pass to uh Nick Foles on Philly Special?
Speaker 3: He wasn't godd though, was it?
Speaker 5: How do you how do you count? How do you how do you count that?
Speaker 3: If you was fags?
Speaker 5: Do you go small?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 5: Can I can I go Nickel? Can I go Nickel?
Speaker 3: And put it?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: No, they'll run you off the field, somebody on the field, Trey Burden, Okay, I mean count No, you can't, you can't, you can't, you can't play. You can't play them Nickel because they'll run you off the field.
Speaker 3: Ojo. They ain't got no problem running the football.
Speaker 2: Now. See, sometimes teams get carried well I got a quarterback up PA fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: I need to throw. I need to show you how value he is. That's not what the Eagles do.
Speaker 2: Eagles ran about thirty six times today, thirty six for twenty nine.
Speaker 5: I would love I would love to see the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know how the chiefs that chief stack up against the run.
Speaker 3: I would love. I would love to.
Speaker 2: See those numbers that they put you in a situation, don't you know where you really can't run the football because you playing catch up. So that's the that's that's their run defense is to try to make you catch up. Now, the question is can because Philly, Philly likes to play two shell because they beat Braun is playing out of his mind, a real bill. He playing out of his mind in that front forward that they got led by Jay.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Braun, you know what when you got Jayalen Carter and you got what's what's young bull?
Speaker 5: What's your young bull name?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Number ninety ninety?
Speaker 1: You got him too, Bola Smith, Jordan David, you got him too, young bulls in front of you, Oh, Jordan Davis Man, listen but them saying part of them things part to see like Moses, if you got any bit of talent at at that middle back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, the show is yours.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, they got there.
Speaker 2: They're they're real, They're real, They're they they're formidable. See I bet if if hold on, hey Nick, stop running that to push man. Let me get these tubes. Yeah, I mean jo Hers got three of it, got two of.
Speaker 5: His touchdown touchdown.
Speaker 3: Five tubes. You know what I'd be like, I'll be trying to get there.
Speaker 5: I'm not for.
Speaker 1: I'm not for going against coaches wishes, but at times like that, I wish Jalen had a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Power or or call over the offense, you know, not pay not, pay not. Peyton Manning would be say no, I'm not doing that, and he'll do.
Speaker 3: His own thing. Yeah, and it always worked. I would and Jen would do that.
Speaker 1: So in a situation like that, when you know Saque has the opportunity to make history, I would change the play to some type of dive or just something direct where he can get those cuts sounds as opposed to the touch.
Speaker 7: Push because on that on on what that run man, I saw him, I was like, you're gonna regret going down at the one yard line because everybody to go, Yeah, everybody to get his ball.
Speaker 2: They about to get his ball to hurt and he about to power with where it is on. Oh Joe with his ninth rush TV hurts past Steve Young for the most all time rushing touchdowns by quarterback in NFL history. After Street three straight encroachment penalties on Washington trying to stop the touch push, guess what happened? The official said, if you continue this, we can't award points because as hey, oh Joe, what you're gonna do? Put the ball in the years old? Your fishers say, yep, you jump up side World War Time. That's exactly what we're gonna do. We're gonna put the ball in years old because you're only going to half a yard.
Speaker 3: O Joe. Thanks. Yeah, they stopped them.
Speaker 2: They stopped them once, and it felt good because I think it was logu that went over the top, kind of like what they did with with Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: They went they went over the top and stopped. It was like, okay, and that was the rule. I didn't even know. I didn't even know it was. I've never heard that they could have war. They could have ruled points.
Speaker 1: I ain't been listen, I haven't been there, heard of I've never heard of it. Situ waiting happened every before.
Speaker 2: But you look at the uh this was almost a perfect storm for the Eagles. Jalen Hurts extremely efficient twenty of twenty six, two forty six, one touchdowns, no turnovers. Sa Kwan fifteen rushes one hundred and eighteen yards, three touchdow long as sixty six as long as sixty Will Shipley comes in, has a fifty seven yard took to the house four for seventy seven. Jala Hurst Channel sixteen have.
Speaker 3: A nine yard rubb.
Speaker 2: But he did a great job. His thing is protect the football. They can't Washington the commanders. You see the different commanders. Now, last week, you guys got the turnovers, y'all drop forty five.
Speaker 5: They drop.
Speaker 2: This week, y'all give up the four turnover time you get fifty five dropped on you, Bason.
Speaker 3: There's a direct correlation.
Speaker 2: The more you turn it over, you decrease your chances of winning, and you all the teams.
Speaker 3: In the playoff chances up.
Speaker 5: With all the teams in the playoffs that turn the ball over, you know, everybody going home the proof is in the pudding.
Speaker 3: They're going home.
Speaker 5: The proof is in the pudding. I got a question for it is, But it's I don't mean, I don't mean to put you on the spot like this.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I want to know who you're going with, who I'm going with right now.
Speaker 5: I know it's tough. It's tough. Chat who you're going with.
Speaker 3: Chat man.
Speaker 5: I know we got a lot of I know we got a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the thing for me, I thought from about.
Speaker 2: Oh Cho, to be honest, I thought from about week eight or nine, I thought the Eagles were the best, were playing the best football, They were the best team. And I said it, and I kept repeating it. If the Eagles face the Lions, I'm taking the Eagles because of their defense.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Jerry God sometimes again.
Speaker 2: And you turn the ball over and and and it's gonna be the same thing if you go back and look at it. The game that the Philly played a couple of years ago against the Eagles, I mean against the Chiefs. It was that turnover with that scooping score that hurts, you know, got the ball and in Kansas City got their footing and they go on and win the ball game. They get, they get they come out the second half and and and and dominate, and the next thing you know, they're they're winning their second. And they come back this last year and the beat the forty nine ers for their third.
Speaker 3: But when you when you running, when.
Speaker 2: You twenty of no, twenty of twenty eight, excuse me, I said twenty of twenty six, excuse me, twenty of twenty eight, two forty six on Joe and you get thirty six attaips for two twenty nine, you're extremely balanced because think about it, you had damn near man. Yeah, because when you take the sack yards on Joe, they had two hundred and thirty yards passing, They had two under twenty yards rushing. They had twenty eight pass attempts, they had thirty six RuSHA TIMPs. How many rushing tips did Buffalo had, I mean Baltimore had last week? Yeah, Because you talk about a team that can run the ball just as good. Yeah, you talk about a team that can run the ball just as good. Lamar Jackson could throw the ball just as good. Yeap tight is just as good. I think I think the Eagles defense is a little better. That's me personally. Uh, how many pass attempts they had thirty? How many Rossey temps did? What you gonna have know? How many did did Derick Henry sixteen?
Speaker 3: For any of y'all?
Speaker 2: He had sixty He averaged five yards of carried. You gonna give him sixty to two. He should have had thirty five a quarter.
Speaker 1: That was they went away from the run second. Yeah, they went away from the run second, running it down here and came down the field and.
Speaker 3: Scold and got back on it. Yeah, this got this game, got on hand.
Speaker 2: Early fourteen three to the first quarter, and then they get twelve, Then they get thirteen, thirteen.
Speaker 3: A second, so you're going into half.
Speaker 2: Oh show, you're down twenty seven to twenty seven and fifteen, Like, okay.
Speaker 3: We get to play. Were right back in the game.
Speaker 2: Turned the ball over boom, and then got out scored twenty one nothing in the fourth.
Speaker 3: Eagles are their home, they're feeling good.
Speaker 2: They got them turnovers, and they're just like, you know what, let's go ahead and step on the gas.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and just end this thing. We don't need to we don't need to have any.
Speaker 2: Other discussions about what can possibly happen, or we had them why you had the momentum, and that's what you do.
Speaker 3: You see what happened when you get the.
Speaker 1: Momentum moto and listen, the game get conservatives most of the time. What we tend to see is we see the play call and become conservative trying to make sure we don't want to lose the game, and allows the other teams to get back in the game, and it causes the game to be closer than it should be or closer than it needs to be. You know, but you kind of sliped to now you said a whole like you said a whole lot of nothing and didn't answer that question that happens said who you are?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: We got a whole time? We don't got to seek right now? On you think about how many shows we got. We got Monday, we got Thursday. Well, listen, we we got all them, Ysten, We got.
Speaker 3: All them shows right.
Speaker 2: Because we want people to come watch We already watch watch it.
Speaker 3: No, we want to make sure they watch because I'll give we get in New Orleans. Okay. Yeah, and plus we got Draft King. We got Draft King in the show.
Speaker 1: We got something coming it well chattingho y'all got y'all chattingho all got y'all got Eagles chief.
Speaker 3: We we just want, we just wanted.
Speaker 2: If we get the type of game that we got against the Chiefs and the Buffalo, we'll take that. If we take the if we get a game like we got last year or the year before with the Eagles, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to I don't want no blowouts.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the.
Speaker 1: Two teams that we do have going into the Super Bowl, we're not gonna get no blow out game like that because the turnover that the Commanders had, you're not gonna get that from either side of the ball.
Speaker 5: My homes ain't turn the ball over like that.
Speaker 1: Jayen Hurt, They're not even gonna allowed They're not even gonna put Jenen Hurts in a position we can make those kind of turnovers and make those players. How do you make sure things are efficient for the Eagles and the Eagles have the best chance and the opportunity to host that god damn Lombardi Trophy. Get that motherfucker ball to twenty six, Yes, give it a twenty six.
Speaker 3: What is the.
Speaker 1: Answer that they're gonna have for that? What's the answer all I need you to do? All I need y'all to do is man or man at the point of attack, hold you man for one second until he goes by one gets to the second level.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, two things gonna happen. Either you gonna make the tackle or you gonna hit his head off the gold post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm just interested to see how they're going to the defense. What Spags is gonna employ right to try to slow down Saquon, Because for me, I know what Saquan could do. Yeah, hurts, I'm gonna make Hirst beat me. They'll have to beat me throwing the football. I'm gonna try to push him out of the pocket. I don't want him to get comfortable throw up in the pocket. I want to get him off rhythm. I'm gonna make him make decisions, and I'm gonna make him He's gonna have to make the right decisions. That's the way I'm I know what Saquon can do. I've seen I've seen his body of work this year. He's damn near twenty five hundred yards. I've seen it. I know I know what he can do. So I don't need to get to the Super Bowl and say I'll prove it. Prove it to me again. In Super Bowl, he might go for two hundred. I don't want that to appen on Joe. I don't so if jail If Hurts throws the ball for he's a fishing like he is, he has a couple of touchsdown because I'm gonna neutra.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: The thing is, you got to neutral neutralize Saquan's big runs. It's the big if you notice, O Joe, it's a sixty yard, it's a seventy yard. Sometimes he's getting multiple big runs. You gotta neutralize that. So if he has twenty five carries, thirty carries, and he has one hundred and twenty yards, and as long as run is ten yard.
Speaker 3: You live with that. You ain't got no choice, Oh Joe, I can't give him a seventy eight. I can't give him a sixty six or sixty. I can't because now.
Speaker 2: That team gets invigorated, the defense, everybody's lying around the special teams.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not gonna let that happen, O Yo. The funny and the funny thing about it. The funny thing about it is once Sakung gets going, once he gets going. It opens up every fuck. Absolutely, it opens up everything else. The playbook looks like Disneyland. If you're running the ball and doing what you want.
Speaker 3: To do, well, hey, it's uh. When he's running the ball.
Speaker 2: Now, Kellen Morris play sheet looks like a Cheesecat Cheesecake factory menu.
Speaker 3: You know, they got that.
Speaker 2: Big old menu, and they got by Sea, paid you, they got fifty they got they got like fifteen hundred different cheesecakes, and they got like seventy seventeen hundred different different chicken dishes and another three hundred Boston dishes. That's what the playbooks look like Whenaquan is running the football, because I can call whatever I want. Ye Chiefs beat the Bills thirty two to twenty nine. Mahomes is now four and oh against Josh Jellen and the playoffs. The Chiefs are on the cusp of a three piece something that no one thought was possible. And with this victory, Patrick Mahomes now has seventeen postseason wins. He breaks the tie with Joe Montana for the second most wins in all time. He's only trailing one Tom Brady, who has thirty five career playoff wins since Patrick Mahomes has become the starter. He came to start his second year old chick AFC Championship game. They lost in overtime, won the Super Bowl, lost the Super Bowl, lost in the AFC Championship game, won the Super Bowl, won the Super Bowl, back in the Super Bowl again. Has there ever been a better start to a career in the history of the game. The only thing I can think is comparable. The only thing I can think is comparable is Magic Johnson. Oh that's the only thing, Oh Joe, That's the only thing me. Now, look, I go back, so I'm a little I'm a little older.
Speaker 3: Than you, o Joe.
Speaker 2: But Magic as a rookie, as a true rookie, won the title and was Finals MVT. Then go back the next year they wanted again. He was Finals MVP. They went back again, they got swept. They went back again in eighty four, they lost, though they lost to the Rockets in they four. They went back again, they won, in eighty five, they lost in eighty six, They won eighty.
Speaker 3: Seven and eighty eight.
Speaker 2: So the only thing I could think that could rival this off the top of my head. And you know, as you just threw this up here as the thing on trivia and chat, y'all feel free to try me if the better start to a career. Magic is right there with it because Magic has won three finals, MVP's two records, he has three MVPs.
Speaker 3: But it would have to see go back to there.
Speaker 1: But oh Joe, Patrick Mahomes is, I don't know what else is saying them. You say it all the time. Everybody says all the time. Well, when it comes to playing special in moments when the game is on the line, when you absolutely need it, if there's somebody you want to put the ball in their hands at a crucier time in the game, who else are you picking at the quarterback position out of everybody that's ever played outside of Tom Brady, you got to go because of Moms.
Speaker 3: I'm going with Mahomes, with Mahomes, even.
Speaker 2: With Brady, if I take up, if I take them at this point in time in their careers, I'm taking my Homes because the one thing his legs. You see that, you see the two touchdown run, you see the first down run. That's why I would take it. Because he can do everything Brady. He can make every throw, he can make plays outside the pocket and that's not to look. We know what Tom is. I still believe Tom is to go right now, Mahomes just passed because I had him tied with with Joe right now, I got him in second.
Speaker 1: Who I got a question? Now go ahead, Now we have to have a conversation.
Speaker 5: Chat y'all. Y'all got to stay with me real quick. Now, we've got to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: When we talk about the gold we talk about the greatest quarterback of all time.
Speaker 5: If Mahomes is able.
Speaker 1: To go to New Orleans, you and me, if he's able to go on to that super Dome and perhaps pull off a three P, we got to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a conversation though Joe.
Speaker 2: But I don't think we can put him in front because he's still even with if he were to win, he's still three behind.
Speaker 3: Now let's just say, for the sake of art, he goes back to the fourth P. It's done. We ain't talking no more, Ain't nothing else to discuss.
Speaker 2: If Patrick Mahomes, let's get to get past this that you're gonna have that discussion because nobody else has ever done it. Nobody's ever done a three P in the Super Bowl era, has there been teams that winchampionships? Okay, yes, but we're talking about the Super Bowl and when mahone. Because here's the thing, oh sir, on third and four, most team are gonna run the ball, burn thirty four seconds off thirty five, thirty six seconds off the clock. That's not what Andy will do. We've seen Andy far too many times put that ball in his hands. He said, son, I believe in you. Last year against the Baltimore Ravens, what did he do? He threw the ball to MBS thirty yards down the field. Andy is not going to sit on it. Oh Joe, gonna turn it back over to you again. I had a conversation with you last week, I said, Oh Joe, when spags Field threatened, what's he gonna do?
Speaker 3: He gonna blow it up the house.
Speaker 2: When he felt threatened with Josh on fourth down and he felt threatened, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Hold on? This is think about this is think about it.
Speaker 1: Spags waited until the right time for an exotic blitz they hadn't seen all game.
Speaker 3: Yep, all games.
Speaker 1: Spags said on that like think about that when you talk about playing chess, you talking about playing checkers.
Speaker 5: You ain't blitzed like that to that magnitude. Then tire of the game.
Speaker 1: But you ain't on the right moment to use that one exotic blitz and it got home.
Speaker 2: You tell me, he's gonna blow it up any time he feels if you go back and studies fags, especially when he's been with Kansas City, when you threaten him, you get in his territory and he feels the momentum he's gonna come. He's gonna give you zero coverage what we call bomb blitz. He's looking to blow it up. And that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 3: kN Kate. I think he kind of lost it in the life. He misjudged it.
Speaker 2: Now this is because Josh still excuse me, excuse me, chat Josh still made a hell of a throw to throw it off his back foot. Give Carlofta's credit because he didn't drive him into the ground.
Speaker 3: He was closed. He hit him, let him go. I ain't gonna get ain't gonna get no filing this. Oh Joe, you know, you know, you know King k catch that ball.
Speaker 1: You know that we talk about it. We talking about something totally different now.
Speaker 2: Right, We probably because we're not in my get a touchdown. But I'm not begging again because you best righty to get a touchdown and you leave thirty five forty seconds on the clock and they got two timeouts.
Speaker 3: I ain't betting against you.
Speaker 5: Absolutely listen, we've seen him do it before.
Speaker 3: We see we saw getting the field goal range with thirteen seven mm.
Speaker 2: Josh's probably thinking, what the hell do I gotta do to beat this man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: What was that last year? What happened last year is that somebody beat him? And oh, Kansas City with the Buffalo and beat him. He's like, damn, I just can't beat this man in the postseason. I wanted home field.
Speaker 3: I got it. He come to my house, kick my ass. I go to his house, he kicked my ass, So can I go?
Speaker 2: I need to go to another conference and play on the super Bowl and then maybe I just get to the super Bowl like that, and I see him in the super Bowl because he keep beating my tail before I get to the big bags.
Speaker 5: We are in for a treat. We are in for a treat.
Speaker 1: If you have if you have an AFC team, if you're a Bengals fan, a Ravens fan, a Bills fan, or a Chiefs fan. And I'm trying to think what other teams might be in contention. We know this is gonna be for the next decade. Jun It's gonna enjoy to watch for the next decade. Those four quarterbacks go at it and see who ends up in the AFC Championship.
Speaker 5: And but they got they got to knock the U. They got to knock the big man down.
Speaker 3: Gotta knock you, gotta knock down the big dollard.
Speaker 2: You gotta knock him down. And they've done a great job. He's taking less money. Oh Joe, He's supposed to be the first six. He's supposed to have got sixty million dollars five years ago. Yeah, he said, no, I'm good with this. He's supposed to have got sixty seventy million dollars now. Listen, he said, no, I'm good with this. He said, because I need see John, I need y'all to have some money because McDuffie's gonna come up and I'm gonna need y'all to pay him. But I'm also need y'all if some of the free agents wide receivers become available and we can get him on the load.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need you to get them.
Speaker 2: You see, he's all he's like I said, at the end of the day, he's gonna make way. He's gonna have enough money. And Tom realized, yeah, it's all like, Bro, when you got that kind of money, O Joe, you get what they call acquisition. So hey, bro, I got this big deal coming out for you. Hey, check this out. Don't nobody know about it. For two fifty I'll let.
Speaker 3: You get in. I'll give you a percentage.
Speaker 2: I just read today that Jeff Bezos bought two hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of Google Start before it came available.
Speaker 3: Now that's about three million shares.
Speaker 2: Go Google Google and see how many three million shares is when you got that kind of money, and people like with damn.
Speaker 3: How guy's got that kind of money.
Speaker 2: Next thing you know, they was making fifty million, had one hundred million, and now they are five hundred.
Speaker 3: They'd a big Yeah, I ain't tell you what somebody told you, Joe.
Speaker 1: And you know, I got to think about it too. Also, people in the chat, you have to understand everybody's not as fortunate.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: No situations like that most of the time, most quarterbacks in the situation, you don't have the revenue or the stream of revenue and income off the field. No, So Tom Brady, tom Brady was different. Tom Brady can take a home team discount, you know, and had a wife. He got a wife that's making a year. So yeah, it all sets what you're not getting from the team.
Speaker 3: It all correct.
Speaker 1: Then you think about you think about Patrick Mahmes, sponsors, endorsements coming off the field. So the pay cut that you'll take a loud Andy Reid and the Hunts to build a team around you so that you can compete in being contention.
Speaker 5: Year in a year out. You make it up for it anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the Hunts have already said, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna have to worry about anything because guess what after next year, they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Tear tear the you know what.
Speaker 5: You don't know what they gonna do.
Speaker 1: They're gonna give you more upfront more so so it doesn't hurt the cat and you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: And you see him the MLS team, he invested in that. I think he got a piece of the Royals invested in that. So when you have money, Oh Joe, if you have money and you're a good person, you're not a jerk.
Speaker 3: People will want hey, check this out.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're getting getting ready to start an MLS team and were getting ready to buy this MLS te We love for you to go in with us. We just want your name, gonna cast your ex Oh, really, call your financial people, see if it's real. On the up and up, boom, there you go. That's how it happens. But I thought Josh played really well. Did and Oh Joe, I told you I don't need him to be Superman. The one thing he didn't do. See, I thought the game was about to get out of hand until Patrick mahomes form of that ball and gave Buffalo life. I thought that game was about to get out of hand. On you other, yes, I thought he was about to get out. I said, oh Lord, have mercy. And then Buffalo. Give Buffalo credit they made because they came out in the second half, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you agree with me or not. It seemed like they made a concerted effort to run the foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, James Cook, Josh Allen, I forget the hold on let me look at Davis Davis Johnson. I thought they'd say, you know what, let's run the football. They're playing this soft covering. They try to kind of try to play us with Nickel afore two five. Let's run the foot ball. And they started running the football and Cook started having some success. Johnson had had a run or two. But Kansas City, I mean, I really don't know what you have to what you say about Mahomes because every play that he made that he had to make, he found Juju about to get He slings it to Juju and Juju breaks away. Give Buffalo credit kept him out of the end zone on that way. But guys, I don't listen. Oh cho let's go in and let's go the elephant in the On that fourth down call, everybody said, well he got it.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm trying to figure out, and I was.
Speaker 2: I was asking myself, how does the guy on the far side of the field with all those bodies since he's got it when the guy is right here closer to him saying yeah, yeah, here's the thing, Oh Joe, he has the ball like this, he the ball is not over the line.
Speaker 3: It's because your shoulder if it's worth the ball. He is. But the ball didn't break the player at all.
Speaker 1: He did, he didn't break the plane. And the smart thing you want to do. Most people say, why you don't extend the ball? Man, You extend the ball in the trenches like that.
Speaker 3: It's coming. You see form of one of them.
Speaker 5: You see he got when he jumped over the pile. It can't go back to him. Now you got lucky there.
Speaker 3: That's not it, because here's the difference. So Joe and the gold line.
Speaker 2: Once you break the plane is dead in the field of play, it's a line.
Speaker 3: It's still live. You go over and they pushed that ball out and they get it. That's their part.
Speaker 2: So there's a big difference between the two, between the gold line and the line that's in the line of play, that's in field, the line of screamage. But I didn't think he got it. And when they and when I looked at it in real time, I said, he didn't get it.
Speaker 5: He did, obviously he didn't.
Speaker 1: People people were arguing the call, talk about it yet, but the ball is it's you have the ball toughing to your chest and you not pass the line. If anything, you would have to extend it for you to get the first out.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't do that in that scenario in the trenches like that and that's sprung.
Speaker 3: You just can't. He didn't. He didn't want to. He the thing was o jo. He didn't want to follow.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: So he had the ball.
Speaker 2: He held it tight because he know guys go and so in the process of holding it tight, now I got they got you wrapped up. So now you can't extend it oo, because I got my arms around you and I won't let you do this.
Speaker 5: And what you want to rely on it?
Speaker 1: You want you want to You want to rely on your teammates and your officer players to kind of push you forward.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the mom benting would stop and the chiefs.
Speaker 3: They got him stopped. Yeah, wasn't having it.
Speaker 5: Damn I was though.
Speaker 3: Man, that was a good game. Worthy Worthy showed.
Speaker 2: He got better and better as the year progressed, filling in for Yrashi Rice Hollywood Brown was gone. Hollywood came back, had a couple of big catches. Today Juju came in had two catches. He only had three targets. Uh, he had another one. Mahomes overshot it in the middle of the field and he jumped. He overshot it. Mahomes overthrew escape, but Hollywood had a big catch. Kelsey was very relatively quiet. They did a great job. I wanted they probably they probably didn't think. I thought Hamling help. I mean, looking at the all twenty two, at the high buve, I thought Hamling held him several times.
Speaker 3: They didn't call it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean this they with the rest didn't allow them to do. They allowed him to play football.
Speaker 3: They did. They allowed him to play a little bit today. You muted Ojo, Yeah you muted? Well, was muted. Boy, This was a good game. I think. Look, I understand that Buffalo.
Speaker 2: If you're you're you're a Buffalo fan and you didn't win, I can understand your disappointed, but you can't Yep, you're back, Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah I did. I was switching.
Speaker 3: I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I want to switch to the mic so I can use the mic because I'm tired of him, damn Echo, And I was saying if but as far as the holding calls are gone, now, what I did like about the rest of the.
Speaker 5: Rest allowed them to play football. We're gonna lie to play football now. The holding calls or the passing difference calls.
Speaker 1: Now they did call if it was a greedious and you were impeding the player from getting to.
Speaker 3: Us, and they should have. You got to call some of those. Yeah you got you you should have the one on McDuffie, Yeah, it was it was a PI.
Speaker 2: But that you can't Josh Allen couldn't throw that ball any couldn't have any better coming to touchdown.
Speaker 5: One of the mccolland's. Yeah, yeah, that was nice. That was nice.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe Holly stuck his hand up because what's basically what's had his other arm?
Speaker 3: He stuck it up the boss like pooh.
Speaker 5: That was perfect. That was That was a good catch.
Speaker 3: That was a very good catch, a great catch.
Speaker 2: What they have one hundred and forty seven rush yards every basically almost four and a half yards of carrying. The one thing about Kansas City, see Kansas City, which I thought they let the game get kind of almost get away from him.
Speaker 3: They started running on first down.
Speaker 2: Well, what happens when you don't run when you run on first down and you don't get positive yards? Now it's second and law Now you or second and they got a cup. They got trapped behind the line a couple of times. So now it's uh, it's second and loan. Now Buffalo downs the bliss up on you. Now they trap you. Now it's third in law. They get at you get a procedure penalty. Now it's even third in law. If you see what happened, they went back. This is a man, let's go back. Throw it on first down. Because if you think about it till they opened the game, they throwed it the first the first blue. They got this the new formation. You know, Andy come out with a couple of things that you uh, but Ben, this was the unbelievable game. I expected it to beat what I got. I expected Buffalo to play too. I expected Kansas City to win a very very close game because it comes down to turnovers. Now they got one and they turn it into point. Josh thumbled the ball, but he was able to jump.
Speaker 1: Back back on it. I feel I feel, you know, I want to say feel bad. I don't want to say feel sad. But for Buffalo fans, for Buffalo fan, if you're a Bills fan, like you just you have to be happy in a sense. Obviously you knew you weren't able to make it to the Super Bowl. But every year you're gonna have a chance. And if you keep chopping wood, at some point, at some point you got to be the man.
Speaker 5: And you're probably going to be the man. This just hadn't been knowing.
Speaker 1: You continue to get close, closer and closer and closer, and at some point it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I don't know when.
Speaker 1: With the way with the way the Chiefs are playing, with the way my homes is playing, I don't know when that will happen.
Speaker 3: And Andy ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: And Andy's rejuventer and indignerating because they keep Andy young.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Look, I know Andy. Andy was in Green Bay with my brother, and so I know Ray and my brother thanks the world of him. He used to go to the Pro Bowl and his wife would come to the bar and sit down to have a drake with us and laugh and talk.
Speaker 3: They're great people.
Speaker 2: But this situation right here, at some point in time, we're gonna start mentioned Andy as a top three four all time coach of ball time, all time, Yeah, all time, all time. You look at what he did in Philly, you look at what he doing now.
Speaker 3: There's a chance in the next two years and he can have three hundred regular.
Speaker 2: Season wins, yes, three tops and hollerdndy sixty six.
Speaker 3: I think he's sixty six, sixty seven, sixty six. He got it. Hold on if he characters taking.
Speaker 5: There, Yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Andy could guess what, Ojoe, he got my home for another decade at min at men if he wanted. Now, I'm not saying he's gonna beat he's gonna coach my home for the next decade, but I'm saying he got it.
Speaker 3: If he won't it, So what's the.
Speaker 2: Likelihood of Mahome not winning at least ten games? They got seventeen games. I don't see a scenario with my home dips on the team. I can see he's gonna win somewhere between eleven and fourteen games a year.
Speaker 3: For the foreseeable future.
Speaker 2: Now, this thing about this notion and see, this is why you got to capture the moment. You believe Josh, you believe Lamar, go keep knocking on that Jordan, he's gonna get Yeah. So if he gets there, that means guess what, Josh and not you say, Joe Burrow, you believe he goes That means Lamar and Josh is not gonna get there. So at some point in time you can only have one. And you got my Home, You got Lamar, you got Joe Burrow, you got Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Now those are your four big guns. Those are the four horsemen of the AM.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now you got some guy that's on the on the peripheral. You got Justin Herbert. I believe they'll be better John Harp, jem Mar Bart's first year got them to the playoffs. He's right there. Bo Knicks is right there. So you got so but you got the four. You got the four Kings, the four horsemen in the AFC. Mahone, Boy, Lamar, Burrow and Josh Allen, and you there and heard the thing that you got. Oh yo, at some point in time you're not gonna be able to dodge them all. You're gonna have to knock one of them off in order to get to where you want to go. You're not gonna be lucky and have somebody else. Well, man, somebody knocked out Mahomes, and then somebody knocked out Burrow, and then somebody knocked got Alan, and then somebody knocked out this one, and somebody not and you got smooth, saying uh right, uh, uh, you're gonna have to see one of those four horsemen. Cowboys have officially hired Brian Schottenheimer, who was their officive coordinator last year. Jerry made the movie and he was comfortable. Now mind you now remember the reports that came out. Jerry really liked Dion, and Steven really wanted Brian shot and he really he really wanted. Uh, Jerry really liked Coach Prime. But Steven, who they were really blood head and I came on here said, oh, Joe, that's some smoking merrit. Everybody knew it with some bull jib, but it was just something to smoke screen. Hey, we talked to Coach Prime. That's how Minard, that's how one token boom we get over.
Speaker 3: We talke with that and uh.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys, notably, they didn't interview any of the top candidates. The Ben Johnson, Uh, Cliff Kingsbury couldn't talk because he was in the Uh he was going week the week, so you only had your You could only talk if you were in.
Speaker 3: A high week. So Maggie Spagnola, Ery g Aaron Glenn.
Speaker 2: None of the top candidates were interviewed by Jerry Brian Schottenheimer. Again my only problem, O Yo, I don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 2: I don't want anybody to think that I have a problem with the hire. But don't give me this bull job. You want somebody that called plays. Mike McCarthy called plays. Yes, see, we want somebody with previous head coaching experience. We want somebody that called plays. Brian Shaan Hamer has never been a called head coach. He didn't call plays. That's not to hear nor there. Oh, Joe, what do you think about the.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Jerry wants to continue continue his reign with power. He doesn't want to relinquish that power. He wants to be in control of everything, and he hired a coach that will fall in line.
Speaker 3: With just that. They talk and air, brake and brake, you know whatever, Joe, not to cut you off. Bring Jason Whitne.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, most definitely, most definitely. So again Jerry getting in the way again, doing things his way and the definition of insanity. Chat, you stayed and stay with me now. The definition of insanity is doing things over and over and over and the way you see fit and expecting different results. The results have been the same for years. Uh uh for years, and you continue to do it, Jason Garrett, Mike McCarthy, now, mister Schottenheimer, nothing is going to change until you remove yourself and get out the way and allow people to do their job. Not you again, not you trying to do multiple things at once.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Chan Gaily, Dave Campo, Wade Phillip, Jason Garrett, Mike McCarthy, not Brian Schottenheimer, all of them.
Speaker 1: Nothing changed. It's just different names, but nothing changed any of any of the people that you just called. Will any of them challenge Jerry my point exactly?
Speaker 2: And you let him feel your staff and you let him like, well, I want this guy to be on your defensive staff.
Speaker 3: I want this guy to be on your offensive staff.
Speaker 2: No, coach, if you gonna need that, No, no, no, they're not gonna do that. That's if it's one thing, Joe, I go to a company and I'm looking around, I'm gonna give them an opportunity. That don't mean I'm gonna diele but if I like what I hear out from people, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonna let you tell me.
Speaker 2: Would you got to keep this VP or you got to keep this clfo or you got to keep this seal.
Speaker 3: No, hell, now that ain't happening. I mean, but this hurt.
Speaker 2: Another thing, Ojo. Now one other team attempted to interview Brian Sean Harmer. Now, all I want to know is this, Look, I will get me somebody somebody else won't. Cause if don't, nobody else wanted that something. You tried to tell me something I don't know. Well, you gotta think about it. Think about it now, look at the Edison in the room. Now, the coaches that were available.
Speaker 1: We took our good coaches and also that were also available that could have come to Dallas, that could have interviewed in Dallas, wouldn't go for the Shenanigans.
Speaker 5: You think, Man Johnsons gonna sand down. You're gonna tell Ben Johnson.
Speaker 3: Who we can bring on?
Speaker 5: Luki care Aaron glenn I mean obviously he wouldn't. He wouldn't get the job anyway. He think g Emory Glennon gonna come to Dallas.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell Eric Lynn what type of staff he can put together.
Speaker 3: But people believe he could work with Coach Belichick.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine him telling coach Benlichick, Hey, I want Jason Witten to come on and he gonna be your coach.
Speaker 1: A waiting man Man Belichick, Man Belichick A ten and goddamn ted Jerry's world down, Luna.
Speaker 5: You have to get out of your own way.
Speaker 3: You have to. You don't have a choice. Uh.
Speaker 2: He's been an offensive coordinator before. He's with the Jets for three years. His highest point is highest points per game. They were thirteenth. He called for Saint Louis. The highest points per game was twenty first. He also called in Seattle. His highest points per game was six. In twenty eighteen, he would had two three top ten offenses as far as points. He a his eight point seven, twenty five point three, twenty six point eight and then that ended. And this was his first quar way back. That's been a coordinator.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he's been a coordinator. He's been a coordinator for eleven years, had some success. Uh. Orchestrated three top ten offenses in Seattle, none in the top twenty in Saint Louis and none in the top ten.
Speaker 3: And at the Jets, he with the but he wasn't coordinated.
Speaker 2: Thor wasn't he was Okay, okay, okay, So he's with he's so he was there with with res. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, so we know those offenses. Back then, Oh Joe was running football play behind the defense. It was more ground than pound. But his most success it came in Seattle. He did have great success in Seattle with russ uh sixteen points per game, ninth in points per game, eighth in points per game. That's pretty good, guess Tom. But we know why he got the job. It's because Jerry wants someone that he can control. It's really that simple. There's no other I'm not gonna make it a black white issue because I don't believe it's a black white issue.
Speaker 3: It's a control issue. Jerry wants control. Jerry wants control because Jerry wants credit.
Speaker 2: None of the blame, but the control. Because this thing fell apart, I can't believe this happened. I'm shocked, is anybody No, you're not shocked. If anybody you put this is together, you should be the least shock that it fell apart. But like you said, I mean, you do what you're done, you get what you've always gotten. It's hard for me to believe I can be in a scenario at some point in time. I'm going to change something if I do, if I get the same results for thirty years and my objective.
Speaker 3: But Jerry's a promoter.
Speaker 2: Jerry's not trying to win Jerry's food not he might fool some of the fans in Dallas. And I think for the most part, they've even called on Jerry's all about saying, Jerry looks at it like anytime they're talking about me, that's good enough.
Speaker 3: We don't need to talk.
Speaker 2: They don't need to talk about me winning championship, they don't need to talk about me being that they're talking about me. So I'm in the news. That's good enough for him. Uh, And I don't. I don't see it changing. They bring back the same cast.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you look at guys leave Dallas and play well, look at that never gallible, he went to the Rams ball all out. I'm just saying, they make a trade for a guy at Carolina. I mean they give a fourth round draft pick and the guy had how many he might have had four catches the rest.
Speaker 5: Of Yeah, obviously, man, Listen, I don't know what Jerry.
Speaker 1: Jerry is doing. I can't question it. I've been around football for a very long time. Obviously, not as long as you have, and not as long unless he has. He's an owner, he's a gm hell, he's every goddamn thing. He just his way always works. And the fact that he wants credit is just beyond me. You know, when you can look at the landscape of the NFL with all the owners that consistently win, all the other franchises where they win consistently, you know, the Packers, the Bills, the Chiefs, the Steelers, I mean, teams have a rich history in winning, you know, in the past.
Speaker 3: The Eagle, anybody going to the championship physics.
Speaker 5: You don't see any of the owners.
Speaker 1: Front and center making decisions, you know, pigeonholing head coaches, not allowing them to pick their staff, people that they work well with. I mean, all that, all that matters, All that matters, and the fact that control and credit is what he wants is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And the franchise Jenry has, Jerry has probably let's just say for the second, but let's just be safe, he owned ten other businesses. How many of those businesses you think he hands on Probably not none because he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: But yet he thinks he knows football, but.
Speaker 5: He's been around football the longer. So he was like, he knows it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been around apploud. It doesn't make me attractor.
Speaker 2: Hey the hell you talking about it just cause you around something? Hey, as a matter of fact, Oh, Joe, I'm sleeping my garage tonight.
Speaker 3: That don't make me a car.
Speaker 5: That's a good one I got.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out what makes him think he knows just because you're around something. Hell O, Joe, if somebody gonna give me all the not if somebody gonna give me the scouting report, I can.
Speaker 3: Read off what they wrote down.
Speaker 2: You think Jered going to the Senior Bowl and out there looking if scout got his no pair? Like, okay, all I got great pad level, drops his hill, great transition change of direction.
Speaker 3: Oh he bends the edge really well. I like the way button press.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he don't know detailing shark like that, honestly, But there, guys, do.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the guy name that runs the Cowboys? Will Will? Will Clay?
Speaker 2: He knows he writes the notes, gives him to Jerry and then Jared, and they have a little selections. Okay, okay, and who do we think is gonna be available when we select? At the time reflect, they give them a list of names. Everybody have their thing with Jared, this is what we need, Okay, Jared, this is what we need.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: Michael Parkson's fail in your lap. You ain't do nothing, CD fail in the lap. Come on, bro, that.
Speaker 6: Ain't nothing to you. They had an agreement to Vonte Smith. The Eagles wanted Davonte Smith. That's like, hey, we'll trade up. Just don't bother him. We'll let y'all trade. Okay, Frye, just don't select Parsons. You're not gonna select Parson. You're gonna take Deavonte, right, Okay, boom see they feeling their laugh. All the other receivers were gone, So who ain't you gonna pick? They needed a receiver. Jeda was gone, Judy was gone, Ruds were gone, Wada was gone.
Speaker 2: Wow, he really went out a limbit, god, CD, I need a receiver he last one left? Oh no, my bad? No, yeah, because the U Jalen record went before.
Speaker 5: City went to the Philly.
Speaker 2: Right Billy, Yes, so o Cho, that ain't nothing. If a god just fall in your lap? No, you want to impress me do what Kansas City did, zoom up the draft board and go get somebody.
Speaker 3: That's what's I president, that's what that lets me know.
Speaker 2: Okay, they know what they're doing. You didn't do that, So I just don't get it. Mingo has seventeen catches for one hundred and sixty seven yards all year. He had five catches for sixty four yards when he arrived in Dallas, and he played eight games, played nineth for Carolina and they traded the fourth round pick for him, right fourth or fil traded a fourth round pick for that kind of production.
Speaker 5: He doesn't know what he's doing. He may yes, but there's no way he does.
Speaker 1: It's not you know, it's it's almost it's it's hold on.
Speaker 3: Let's see how I went. Hold on o? Joe. Did Justin Jefferson go before after CD? He want to pick after? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He went twenty second? Oh so you so you went CD and Justin Jefferson went twenty second. Check the numbers out, bick at the numbers between the two. But he knows football, not to CD is a back because CD is a number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But I don't know very many people that's taking CD over Jenna.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, that maybe Cowboy fans, but I'm talking about if you poll, if you poll GMS, you poll all thirty two GMS and says, Okay, you got Jedda or you got CD because right now people gonna take Chase in Jedda. They won two Both of those guys were unanimous first team All Pros. There wasn't a whole lot of unanimous first team All pros, but those two guys.
Speaker 3: Were two of them.
Speaker 2: And Jami have been an All Pro every year except what last year he got nicked.
Speaker 3: He went over one thousand dollars to a missed.
Speaker 2: Like seven yays, Hey, you imagine what his numbers would have been if he had ain't nobody close to him his first three years, his first four years, his first five years.
Speaker 3: Nobody's close to those numbers. Now with the season that a Chase fad, Chase.
Speaker 2: Might have an opportunity to get him, but he's gonna probably need another fourteen to fifty hundred, which is possible with his quarterback in that system.
Speaker 3: But Jerry don't know what he's doing, man. And like I said, I don't got no problem with Brian Schottenheimer.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying this notion that he's scouring and he's trying to get the best man for the job. I don't believe he's doing now. I don't believe he's ever done that. Now, say, he's not gonna get a chat cowboy fans. Jerry is not gonna get anybody that's gonna offer him some resistance.
Speaker 3: Brian. Let me tell you what.
Speaker 2: Brian shot and Hibber doesn't have any say on the final fifty three, any say in free agency, any say in the.
Speaker 5: Draft, and all those are things that the head coach should have some type of say or roll over.
Speaker 2: Just basically almost like, I guess what if they still have arranged marriages? Hold on, I the one they gotta be with this lady?
Speaker 3: Do I need to do it? You trying to tell me what I want? I know what I want Jerry is that this is a range marriage.
Speaker 2: Jerry is telling you he's picking players, telling you what you need as opposed to what you want or what would best or or what would fit best to the system. Now it's them coming back. I mean I had the as far as I know. See that's another thing. What if Brian Sharton him water Hig is on DC.
Speaker 5: Now that's that's that's crazy. I mean, listen, it's crazy the way things are run. Obviously, Jerry has the power.
Speaker 1: We understand that he's going to exercise that right and that power at every turn and every chance he gets, every chance and every turn is Terry gets. He's killing his he's killing his own franchise, he's killing his own team.
Speaker 3: Mhm