Speaker 1: All right, it's time for our final segment evening. It's time for Q and A. Hey yeah, rap okay, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Hey Joe, hey, un Yes, what do you call a lamp that says please and thank you?
Speaker 1: A lamp? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you what do you call a lamp that says please and thank you?
Speaker 1: Please? A lamp? Oh Lord, have mercy? A lamp that says please and thank you. No, it's gonna be some off the wall.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't off the wall.
Speaker 1: I know, Joe, but I hate say what you go?
Speaker 3: L I t e now he cheated, He looking at the chat.
Speaker 1: George. George told it did.
Speaker 3: All right, I got I got one for tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Before before we get to our super chants, we've got five video voice mails from our discord.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen to this personal guys.
Speaker 5: O Choe, Joe, what's up? One CEO from Chicago. Man, I've been a fan since day one. Keep doing what y'all doing. Congratulations on the two million organic subs. Man, continue to do you'll work. But this this here is for Ocho. Ocho. You said you was gonna have a new setup in a new game room two months ago and you still ain't did it.
Speaker 1: So go ahead and let's see. Where's the game room? Man? Where's the game room?
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Since you rushing the game room, how about you send me the second half of that balance that I owe and I can, I can.
Speaker 3: Get the goddamn it's finished.
Speaker 2: How about that you send me that twenty thousand, We'll go ahead and get it.
Speaker 1: You ain't got the first part, fitty, what you meant the second half? We ain't did this?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, you know you gotta gotta. You gotta send the deposit first.
Speaker 1: What's that in deposit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to get the materials, and then once they come out, you know, so it's all say, I got other important things I got to tell o.
Speaker 1: Jo ojo ojo. You say that's if it's a lie. You told it.
Speaker 4: You said in two months this thing was gonna be done. Now, Either you lied then or you.
Speaker 2: Lying down the wich it well ship, I'm always lying, so I don't I don't know. Hey, hey, hey, hey Joe, I don't even remember what I said last time, honestly, But but and he can send me that extra twenty thousand and sending them folks though, Oh.
Speaker 1: Joe look at me. I had to get mine done, o Joe, Hey, but yo, get he done, and I probably, I promise you it costs a lot more than twenty.
Speaker 3: No, I call it not No, it's a forty two for what I got. I sent you the video. You saw that rendering. From that video, what I know.
Speaker 1: No, nothing. I don't want to see the rendering. I want to see the finished problem.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what got to be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, but hey, that ship crazy? Uh oh, Joe, it's crazy?
Speaker 1: Got it? Go ahead and put the money down.
Speaker 3: I know. Hey, hey, listen, I like it coming in. I ain't. I don't like it going out, honestly.
Speaker 1: But you the you, the one that said you gotta fit the them jobs.
Speaker 3: I do. I do.
Speaker 2: It's good to see that thing stack up. I just don't like to see it going out.
Speaker 1: But you do know that's that's a part of how it stack up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Oh it's gonna It's gonna keep stacking though.
Speaker 4: Baby, can we I mean, I mean Joe Joe like Joe, like hey Joe saying, hey, I'm going to hook mine up on.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey Joe, Joe look like he would a god damn uh uh psych ward or something.
Speaker 6: Nah, man, I'm in my I'm in my room. I'm gona rearrange some stuff around here. But I bet your mind to be done for Ojoe.
Speaker 3: I bet you won't bet nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet you I will.
Speaker 3: Let's bet bet a my mind fing to be stated all Joe. Matter of fact, Joe, let me send it to you.
Speaker 4: What it's gonna look like, Joe, Joe, hol Look what good is that when you're not paying the money?
Speaker 1: All the renderings?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, you know what, Joe, I'm gonna see your rendering of this house that I'm never gonna get that would you to see it?
Speaker 7: He na?
Speaker 2: Hey, honestly, I think I kinda I kind of I bit off more than like a chew getting all that expensive ship and then realizing what it really costs. And I just don't want to see a leader that account. Boy, I ain't even gonna lie to you, know you know how I am.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, all you got to do is get a couple of chefs. Chef, yes, did you see that?
Speaker 1: What as?
Speaker 4: You don't have to get that rendering? Okay, that's too much. That's top of the line. Scale it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm gonna scale it down. I'ma scale it down.
Speaker 2: But just he Hey, Joe, it had a light dog, Joe.
Speaker 3: That ship was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Hold, I'm gonna send it to you, Joe. You're gonna be like, yeah, Lee, No, he ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna say that. He said, I knew you lying without so I knew you a lie. I know you lying too.
Speaker 3: Nah mm hmmm. This thing nice boy, let's wrong with it?
Speaker 1: But this is your work, spotted Joe. Don't you want you want to know? Hey, I'm fine.
Speaker 3: I'm finna get it too. I'm finna get it. I don't worry about me, baby. One thing and one thing about I'm gonna make you proud. Now, a.
Speaker 4: Man, Joe already said, your looked like a waffle house or let me get your thing scattered the dice.
Speaker 1: It looks like what let me get a scattered the dice. It looked like you got a waffle house sign back. Then, uh, here's the look. Here's our second one. Let's take a listen to what this young man had to sing.
Speaker 7: Hi, guys, congratulations on two million subs and happy Eastern. My first question is for you, Shannon, Shannon, I was wondering how can I get my bottles of La Poitier autograph? And my second question is for you o Cho Ocho? Are you going to bring your podcast the Last Run to Atlanta for the World fee Foot Cup. And my last and final question is for you, Joe, would you ever consider going on Club Shay Shae. We know how much Shannon's grandma meant to him, and we know how much o Cho's grandma and mom meant to him too, And we got to see Ocho and his mom in action on TV. I can tell that you adored your mom and I would love to hear more stories about you and her. You are now my favorite Hawk of all times and I can't wait to see you on Club Shay. And Happy Easter and good night guys.
Speaker 1: Man, now want and all that my story?
Speaker 3: Man, Look, Joe, I'd be on here crying all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I got some unpacked up that I ain't had to unpack, man, and I don't know what's gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, that's the best place to unpackage.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 3: Just bring you some tissue, you.
Speaker 1: Know talking about my mama, and you know my grandma and man. Hey, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and let it, let it out.
Speaker 1: Joe. I'm here.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm a therapist too. I got my license now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, hey, it happened. It happened in due time. We ain't got to rush there. We ain't got to rush there. It happened when.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we thought it was I'm sorry, we thought it was a gentleman.
Speaker 1: It was a lady.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, so she wan Laotier bottle sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gonna have to wait till I come back to Atlanta. And it looked like I don't know this ship. I'm trying to figure out how she got the because they don't come in the box anymore. Yeah, coming up like that. Uh huh, guess what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you probably you can probably just claim when I was in Atlanta, because I've been Atlanta like five six bottle signings. Because the box that she had on yo that we don't we don't make that box anymore.
Speaker 6: She got the original O G box. He probably got it way back then.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, so you that when I come, when we come back to Atlanta, you're gonna have to show up. You gonna have to show up at a siding and get it side. I'm gonna show up probably do it. I'm gonna show up too.
Speaker 1: Here. I got two bottles myself, Joe, you the drag damn near one of the bottles, and don't mean nothing. I'm on this side, on my bottle side, on the empty bottle side. But the hell, Joe, I'm gonna kick up. Let you try to sell that bout empty bottle. There you go. I'm gonna keep it as a super now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Hey, oh Joe, you know it's like something he got a jersey side and he out there shooting hoops in the jersey that it got sided.
Speaker 1: And here's our third. Well let's take a listen.
Speaker 8: So so what's happening to manage your boy, Roger? I just want to say this real quick for old Joe. Hey man, you a legend.
Speaker 1: You hear me.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying. If you look in the NFL today, you see a lot of cho you feel me. People customizing their cleats. Ocho made that cool. People wearing grills, Oh Cho made that cool. People celebrating touchdowns, Oh Cho made that cool?
Speaker 1: Did you pause it? That's it? Uh? Everybody froze. Yeah. Look like it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, I ain't froze.
Speaker 1: Oh the video froze.
Speaker 4: But he said, oh yo, you need to get Kodos because a lot of things that we see in today's receivers are doing yeah grills to the customization of shoes.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, you are you at the forefront of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. I was, Hey, Joe, I was a little pioneer, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't really think about it like that.
Speaker 2: I was just you know, trying to trying to to to to to.
Speaker 3: Express myself in another way.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all.
Speaker 2: The NFL then didn't take then take kind to it. You know, they took my money from you, and I I I didn't mind because you know, I'm not playing for the money. It's it's it's good to be playing at a high level where you get paid to do what you love. That's not the sole reason why I'm here, give me, Joe, and and I think what really pissed the NFL off, Joe is they couldn't control me by taking my money, because that's the one way they keep them niggas in life. Oh shoot, my bad, bad, The one way they know they can keep us in line is by using money as an initiative to take away from us to make sure we behave. But it didn't work with me, so there was no way to control me. Sorry, my bad, My bad.
Speaker 6: He you just love you, just loved you, just loved expressing yourself.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, love, Joe love. And if I can do it again, I asked some more to it. If I could do it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fourth one, Let's take it. Listen.
Speaker 9: So Uncle Ojo and I, So what is going on? I just got a quick question for y'all. You know I'm a big Marvel fan. You feel me so, and Uncle, I see you always wearing your superhero shirts. So I just want to ask if y'all could pick one superpower, one superpower to half, what would it be? And would you be a superhero a superviller?
Speaker 1: And why what you choosing? Don't Joe hey?
Speaker 3: Being able to tell a future? Huh hey, Uncle, I want to be.
Speaker 1: I want to be.
Speaker 2: I want to be able to tell the future, Uncle Joe, simply because I just want to play the lotto and I want to know what the number is gonna be, okay, and when I win, I want to win the billion dollars, right, and I'm gonna take half. I'm gonna get but five hundred maybe six hundred, six hundred million, yeah, I'm gonna give. I'm gonna give each one of y'all a hundred million a piece. Right, yeah, then I'm gonna give you know, those I have kids from my getting paid maybe ten million a piece.
Speaker 3: You know, you know I'm gonna give the kids.
Speaker 1: You're gonna walk the kids though, right, huh, you gonna walk the kids though.
Speaker 3: They got to give me them kids. They got to give me them kids.
Speaker 2: I want custody all my kids, and we're gonna go live our own little life. I'm a bill bill a house that I just I'm gonna go crazy for us, but I want I want one tight unit and the kids.
Speaker 4: Gonna get grown to move out that house. You're gonna be stuck at that big ass house by yourself.
Speaker 3: No, listen that this house is. It's gonna be so big. It's gonna have a northeast and southwest end.
Speaker 1: But dono. They want to live their own life. They don't want to be stuck up under your ass.
Speaker 2: It'll be big enough they can live their own life. You see how Boosy built one house and got houses for everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want, I want.
Speaker 2: I want to do that, but on a on a much on a much grander scale.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's your superpower? I think it'll it minds with.
Speaker 6: I would want to be able to read people minds or or be or be invisible, invisible and invisible and yeah to where you couldn't see me. I be in the room, but you ain't know I was in there.
Speaker 1: So you want to see if people be talking issue about your Yeah, there we go, there we go. I want to see what's going on. You don't think I'm now, but I'm sitting right there, you know what I mean? Hey, like a like a what was that ghost? Yeah? Go with what do you call it?
Speaker 3: That was a good movie where Patrick Patrick.
Speaker 1: Patrick swat the room. That was a hell of a movie. That boy, that was a good movie.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: Uh what would that want? Oh my goodness? Yeah, I like that reading the mind? But I don't know, probably because my favorite superhero is the whole and all. He has the strength, and so I probably won't. Uh. I kind of like, I kind of like you, Joe, I kind of like read people's mind. Yeah, but you know, what I want to read the mind. I want to be in visible. You you would want to. I want to be invisible. Y'all want to be invisible. It hit a little different.
Speaker 2: Man wanted to be invisible. That that's too sneaky for me. Yeah, I just I want to.
Speaker 3: I just want to.
Speaker 2: I just want to see the future. I want to know what's gonna happen before it happens.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 10: Nah.
Speaker 1: Hell nah, man, I don't try to live like that.
Speaker 4: Didn't the man tell you he can't let you know where your where, your where, your where, your appointment is because you're gonna live a certain way. Yeah, but you're gonna try to get right. He's gonna try to get right like a month two months before his time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, where don't you at?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna be able to do nightcap. I gotta be in church. Yeah, the Holy Ghost, he preaches.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I already know it. Hey, all right, I fifty five of one.
Speaker 1: There it is. Let's take a listen, uncle.
Speaker 10: So good evening from Brier County, not too far from militrail right now. I just wanted to express how proud I am of all of you, especially you unk.
Speaker 1: I've been.
Speaker 10: I've been a dedicated fan since probably twenty eighteen. I've been watching you five days a week for the past eight years. Ever since then, back when you was on Undisputed with Skip every day, I was always watching. Even when your contract ended with Fox, I was anticipating your next move, waiting to see where he was going to go.
Speaker 1: And Club Shasha happened, night Cap happen. I don't even remember when night Cap happened.
Speaker 10: I just know that I was there for the first episode.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 4: Appreciate that, man, I really really appreciate that. The support that I got from going on Undisputed and being on there for seven years and building a fan base, and then you know, people start the Nightcap or not Nightcap Club Shasha and building a fan base there and moving over to ESPN for the two years I was there, and then starting Nightcap all that in the process, and Oho and I what we started here, and then you know, we had Gil for a little while, and then Jr. For a little while, and then we finally found a guy that settled in and Joe is just picked right up. And this has been amazing. I can't thank you guys enough because you guys make it as possible. Whether it's Nightcap, club, Shay Show or whatever platform, I'm own the success that we get to enjoy on said platform. It's all because of you, guys, and bro I can't thank you enough. So I appreciate your support. I really really do. Boss man, Hey, we need a mighty mouse John Jones and Ay ray Lewis on club. Also, I'm twenty eight starting Mui Thai tomorrow. Any advice, nervous and excited. Hell no, no, no, no about no moue tay.
Speaker 3: Hey, I know, I know, I know, I know about more.
Speaker 1: You know, man, you mean what I know?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Joe? Joe, look at me, Joe, Okay, I see you bounce? Yeah yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah what Oh no, Hey, Hey, I know a little I know a little somebody that more tight night like like for real when it come to combat, Hey, Joe, you're gonna see wait till like wait, not when I get in the ring with you, because I really whooped your ass, but wait till I get there with one of the real boxes, You're gonna be like, what the hell this nigga can really hang?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna teach he Hey, I'm gonna teach you to stop playing with me in my name.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you right now, I ain't the one youre me.
Speaker 3: Hey Joe, hey boy, and you might be six eight, but when I'm done with you're gonna be about five eight, hear me. I bring them down here with me.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, speaking of combat sports, UNC what you've seen Jeron Innes and Xander's I asked for the fight. I heard that eight June twenty seven. Yeah, hey, yeah, the press conference April eighth.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what the where they're fighting at.
Speaker 3: Man in Brooklyn. M that's gonna be a good one, boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sam mcgrand ai saw how many times have people told you that you and Andre Johnson favor says you and are supposed to scrap. Just make sure you don't do it bad as Andre did. Courtland Finnegan. I'm gonna do him just like you know, sitting there listening to all them injuries, O thinking y'all just need to eat.
Speaker 6: Ronald McDonald man, listen, you know that was a good question. The funny part about it is, uh, this is a while back, man, I hung out with Andre Johnson, and uh, everybody always say we look like. I think the scariest thing is we got the same mannerisms. Okay, Ocho, Yeah you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Quiet?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but don't don't you see if you pissed, you pissed andre Off, you see what happened, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want you to know. O Jo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna treat you just like that. That that that boy he did, he he ragged all in my death.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: But now Dre a good dude though, Ojo, y'all already know that he was once a H Jordan brand athlete. We both was on the brand, so I got a chance to kick it with him a few times.
Speaker 1: But super cool dude.
Speaker 6: And Uh, if I had to say anything, do we probably look like a little bit yet, But I think our manner rhythms, yes, yeah, they the same pretty much.
Speaker 1: God damn God damn Dre Kevin non delusional cowboy fan.
Speaker 4: Hey, uh, and Joe, leave my man o Cho alone. He ain't the only he ain't the only freak on the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, he said, you're not the only freak on the show. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean no, I'm not saying that. Oo take it too far? Yeah, what you he just ain't say.
Speaker 1: What's you for?
Speaker 2: Uncle, I'm not I'm not doing nothing that's not in the Bible. It's in the Bible. I got, I got, I got a question for you right here, Uncle, Joe, I gotta go. And I know you're gonna notice answer. What chapter come before James? What chapter in the Bible come before James? Were don't talking about talking about?
Speaker 1: Let's go?
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, Joe, you go too far. I think the thing is Joe and I because, uh, we got limits. Yeah, we like hey, we we we enjoy our and you know we hey hey baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but you nah nah, ain't no limits.
Speaker 3: Ain't no limits when it comes to having a partner.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 3: You need to explore.
Speaker 2: You need to experiment when you go deep diving, when you go deep sea diving, it's about search all of the ocean or what you can be or what you can't search for until you gotta come up for oxygen. That's what y'all need to do, all right. I need both of you, whoever you're dealing with, whoever.
Speaker 1: You're talking to.
Speaker 2: I needed to take you to the depths of the goddamn of bits and.
Speaker 3: Try some new ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Hey, we have helling you. Hey, we have tons of funds over here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah yeah, Now y'all hey chat now, y'all know, y'all know, y'all know, Hey, good time don't oh no nothing good time, don't oh no nothing side the highway. You know I've been, you know, hey to pull side and roll and right.
Speaker 2: Yeah see no, I see that's old man. We got to graduate uncles twenty twenty six. There's so many different things we can be doing now, Like just listen to me.
Speaker 3: Listen to me. I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Get y'all boys like to that next level. There's levels to everything, and the level y'all at, y'all at level two. I need you to get the I need you to get the level aid here.
Speaker 4: Y'all cause see if I tell y'all, you'll all gonna know it's me. But there was somebody with a ski mask on the bathroom a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: I just say it. I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't said it was me, but there was somebody. You know, you had a ski mask on you bout twenty you about twenty flows up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why.
Speaker 4: I want did somebody know that would be TSD ts car watch detailed service. Uh Uh, be my attorney and defend me like you do braun them Lakers not getting out of the first round. Let's keep it real. O Jo, who had better feet than Doug Ballwood? I SOO who's the hardest post? Uh to guard? Be my attorney and defend me. Oh that's easy.
Speaker 1: Hey did you do it? Even if you didn't do it, I can get you off. That's the job. I mean, you make my job easier when you didn't do it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It's easier to fiar somebody. But you know what, a lot of times they don't even ask you because they don't want to know.
Speaker 1: They don't want to know. They don't they don't want to know. Uh no, bro, So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: So if I took Shae chat Holmgren and and Jalen off of Okay, see, are they getting out of the first round? So if I took Jokic, Jamal Murray and Aaron Gordon off the Nuggets, are they getting out of the first round? We take I'm gonna take Jason Tatum, I'm gonna take Jalen Brown, and I'm gonna take Pritchett off the Celtics.
Speaker 1: Are they getting out of the first round. So let's just say this.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take the two best players off any team, So that's gonna be Shaye and Jalen. I'm gonna take JB and j T. I'm gonna take Jokic and Murray Chat. Who's getting out of the first round?
Speaker 1: None of them? So I'm just trying to figure out what you mean.
Speaker 4: That just goes to show you how great Lebron is because you expect the super human feet from a forty one year old.
Speaker 1: That's all they know. That's how great he is.
Speaker 4: That's how you knew how great Tom Brady was because what we were expecting things from a forty two to forty three year old that we didn't expect from anybody else. We never expected a quarterback in his forties to play like Brady. We expect Lebron James at in your twenty three. First of all, nobody's ever played twenty three seasons. Nobody has played as great as he did in your eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty one, two, twenty three. Those expectations level that we have for that's what greatness is. Oh Joe, we had better feet than Doug Baldwin. A lot of people had better feet than Doug Baldwin. And I think Doug Ball was a phenomenal player. I got feed like Oh Joe, he ain't got like Davonte Adams. He ain't got feet like Lord.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they just look at the clips of some of the stuff that he's done in short intermediate routes. But he has very very good, great feet and condensed place running short routes. I think that's what they're mistaken. I mean, invest the case, you might will put Hunter Winfrow in there as well. Yes, I mean we we had, I mean Devon McConkie.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, another one.
Speaker 2: I mean my my feet were great regards to what area of the feel I was in, whether it's short, whether it was long routes at twenty yards, either way, I'm running full speed and I'm stopping on the dime.
Speaker 3: It's a difference. You can't even compare the two. But he's really, really, really good.
Speaker 1: I don't think his feet better than Keenan mccardo, Jimmy Smith.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me let me you know what, matter of fact, let me let me throw Stevie Johnson in there too, because I think Stevie's feet were better than mine. What he's able to do off the line, I still ain't seen nobody do that to this day.
Speaker 1: I think Steven might have been a little bigger than you two Ojo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he talked about six four.
Speaker 1: He was tall. Hit the move like that at that size.
Speaker 3: Man, he would twitchy.
Speaker 1: Boy, what was what was the question? He said? Who was the hardest uh in the post? Guard in the post? Yeah? Uh Mellow Damn. He was Mellow, just relentless, bro. He like a boy.
Speaker 6: He's like it ain't even just a post. But he posted up a lot mid post, low post, you know what I mean, high post like. He was one dude who posted up quite a bit. Now, the guy who really brought the ball up the court a lot. He was a great half court set guy, meaning like you throw it to him, he catch it, he gonna get to it. Person, I think he was the hardest post player the guard.
Speaker 1: Bro, you hit a lot. A lot of people said that about Mellow, Well, yeah, because look, his his mid range was automatic. So he hit you with that jab. He probably had the best jab step I ever seen in the game. Hoops. You know what I mean with a jump shot, man, that's hard to stop. Broy.
Speaker 2: I like that move, Joe, that mellow dude when he when he got the ball and he had, he'd put that shoulder into you. Yeah, come back, just to create a Chris, create a little bit of space. Yeah, and that that bitch going all every every goddamn time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he he I got that move in my repertoire. So imagine you guard me and I hit you with that shoulder.
Speaker 1: I hit your shoulder. Oh you got that. You got that too, man, I got a little bit of everything my game. Stop.
Speaker 3: Hey, but but Joe, I know how to stop it though, Joe, after watching it multiple times.
Speaker 1: How you stop it?
Speaker 2: Because listen, when you when you put that shoulder into me, I'm gonna grab the bottom of your elbow. So when you come back, I'm bringing myself back right with you.
Speaker 3: And I'm a block back. I'm in your face. I'm in your face, hey, and I'm I'm gonna call cookies when I block it.
Speaker 6: Oh, Joe, I'm built. I'm built for all the bs in your game, bro, all the fouling built you.
Speaker 3: Whatever you Joe, we could make it. Yeah, house ball, if you want to.
Speaker 1: Don't make me differ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't make it out of yourself, Joe, don't make.
Speaker 1: No different this, this is what I do.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna out talk me, You're not gonna outplay me. I'm just letting you know one thing I'm gonna do, even though it's not my sport. I'm going to compete hard as hell.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I want you to compete, but ain't gonna do nothing. All right, all right, Joe, who big Mike one? Ya a hole? If you can only go to one concert in July, I'm going to see whole bro.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see Ya.
Speaker 2: And it's nothing about the comparison with them as an artist. I just like, uh, the difference in ya production bingo, just what I get, the creativity, the visuals. Ain't no telling what you're gonna see because Ya is unpredictable.
Speaker 3: He's he's unpredictable.
Speaker 1: I seen him out on the world. I seen him on the world. That was hard. Yeah, that was that was That's hard. I seen it. Oh, Cho, I think I'm gona have to agree with you on this one. I think I have to go see Ya.
Speaker 2: When you go, Yeah, when you go wash whole You know, he's gonna have lights, he's gonna have you know, the visuals on the jumbo tron behind him, you know. But he's just standing there, just walking back and forth, rapping what we already know. Kanye Boy, it's different.
Speaker 1: Sexy ed boy. I asked Jemini to see him.
Speaker 4: One hundred games, Ravens versus the five Bengals, Ravens win sixty four to thirty six. Ray Lewis and Chad Johnson were MVPs. Raven D was just too suffocating for Copson Pomer.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I'm trying to figure out what the hell.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Figure o where the hell them sixty four points came from? And the ain't had no like that? Huh.
Speaker 4: One hundred games, we beat y'all sixty four times, y'all beat us thirty six times. I'm just trying to figure out after the first game, how did y'all have anybody eligible to play? So we hurt y'all.
Speaker 1: Joe, you see that joke, I see you a little pebble. You got it enough.
Speaker 3: That ain't no pepple, Joe, that thirty inches the boy.
Speaker 4: Scared of double xail I SOO, what do you think NBA players need to do to stop getting injured so much?
Speaker 1: And should they consider lowering the games? No, don't. I don't think they should load the games.
Speaker 6: Uh, but I do think guys have to take serious initiative as far as taking care of their bodies.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yo, Training properly.
Speaker 6: All that goes hand in hand eating right, training properly, getting getting the right amount of risks, because I think what's taken for granted as a professional to think, especially in basketball, because you got to play almost every other night back to back. You may play four games and five nights and whateve. I've always told y'all that's equivalent. One game is equivalent to three and a half four miles running. So if you're doing that four out of five nights, bro, it's you know, you gotta be taking care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Wear your body down. Yeah, gotta be taking care of yourself. You do.
Speaker 4: Gotta get your sleep and get you gotta get your ress, Gotta get those neutrals.
Speaker 6: In your you know, quality food. Gotta get your treatment when you don't feel like going there to get treatment, you gotta get out all that.
Speaker 1: Now, the ain't gonna lord a game. Because you lord a game, you lord to pay the pope.
Speaker 4: Do you believe Luca dealing with the child support petition his ex file in Calisfornia, but despite living abroad, was weighing heavily on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's trying to take she want you. I guess she wants soul custody. It's gonna be hard for her to prove that she didn't have the kids in California, even though he's a California the resident.
Speaker 4: I don't think the other I don't know if where the kids, that any of the kids conceived in Cali. It's gonna be hard because Cali won't have jurisdiction.
Speaker 1: M M. That's tough, bro. I'm sure you're dealing with it. I'm sure. I'm sure that's on his mind. It's only natural. Yeah, yeah, it's only natural. I mean, look, Joe, I don't know if you had to deal with but you and I we were in the smack dab in our career. We had to deal with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Hell yeah, I had to deal with that too, Okay, So you know, yeah, I know exactly. It's like, you know, like, come on, you ain't got to do this. I hey, whatever, you na part of them want to embarrass you and all kinds of fools. Have your business all out there. Yeah, I know, but hopefully it gets resolved at the end of the day. Two parents bickering, And I think the thing is that as you get older, you start to realize while we fighting, if you say you love the kid, I say I love the kid, do what's right for the kid. Me and going back and forth. Whatever we had, we don't have that anymore. But let's do right right for the kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no beef with you. I want you to be happy. You found happiness over there. I found happiness where I'm at. I ain't got no problem.
Speaker 1: I want to do. I want to do. Why do you think I'm doing this? Absolutely doing this.
Speaker 2: She want that money? She ain't trying to hear all that. Yeah, we were gonna do right by the kid, but you're gonna give me this money too.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the money with me, and with the type of money that boy making right now. Oh oh look yeah, yea, yeah, yea yeah. But I'm saying because California boy. Look here, I know some people in California, but they were Hey, they was on football salaries playing fifteen thousand a month. Man, Listen, I know, Luca, Hey, Luca.
Speaker 4: Probably, I mean if they if they have let California have jurisdiction over that brody, you probably have to give up fifty sixty seventy thousand a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know some people who ain't child Let me take that back on your person. Child maybe more.
Speaker 6: Hey, I know some I know some girls who didn't even live in California moved to California.
Speaker 1: Just the file.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, damn yeah, Joe, just the file, Joe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because're gonna get a lot more in California than you would anywhere else. They'll they'll they'll let you have become normally because of normally wherever the.
Speaker 4: Child was conceived. Is that is that how they try to Is that how they try to do it? Some states, like they cap it got much money you make, you gonna get Yeah, I think there are a couple of southern states. But see, in order to do that, you're gonna have to have somebody that's in the legislation, that's in the legislative to make the laws. You're gonna have to have them get jammed up. And then they'll sleep that thing through. They'll get that through that, get that special session, get that thing done.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was, it was. It's tough, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, imagine imagine him having to deal with all that and he got to go out here and play and compete at a high level.
Speaker 1: You that's always going to.
Speaker 4: Be in the back of your brain, bro, Yeah, cause you're thinking, like these kids to one's two and I think you just had one.
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me a two and a two month old three month old? They need fifty sixty seventy one hundred thousand a month. Come on, man, a month.
Speaker 3: You know, you know that, you know how that game.
Speaker 6: But hold up, though, hold up, hold up? But but I you know when you look at it, like who the hell? Who in the hell granted that? Like why why come people can't use their common sense? Like why why would a why would a judge make somebody pay that type of money?
Speaker 1: Bro? When you know they do factor in Joe, this is what they do.
Speaker 4: They said, if you, if the child live with you, you have to maintain a lifestyle that but the child they live with me.
Speaker 8: M.
Speaker 1: Cold game.
Speaker 4: That's the thing of the past. It looks and sometimes, like I said, that's why you gotta be good. That's athletes. You gotta be good at compartmentalizing. You dealing with a lot of things that people don't know. Be a injuries, be it family issues, be it stuff like this, and you still got to go out there and perform because them fan don't give a damn about what you got going on at all.
Speaker 1: Right, we paid our money. We paid fifty hundred or whatever the tickets costs. Now do what you do. Shall do what you do? Oh your all right? So come on now, yeah, all right, you're gonna do what you do. I don't miss that.
Speaker 4: Look, my kids, we have great relationships. I have a great relationship with my kids. I got the two grands now. But it's not even that. Everything one peaches. I mean, it took a while to get to this point. Yeah, because they're taking it. Takes a lot of growing on both parents, a lot. Why zoo, oh, Joe gonna run the Boston Marathon. You're doing the Boston Marathon this yeo, Joe?
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, you've done it before. Nah.
Speaker 3: I know, I mean I run, you know, I trained with my daughter.
Speaker 1: That's about it.
Speaker 3: But I mean she do the eight hundred four hundred. That's about as far as I go now, marathon, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You ain't no distant running.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, Joe, that eight hundred, but that's that's a little tough there, boy. That's that's enough distance for me.
Speaker 1: How far is the eight hundred, oh, Joe?
Speaker 3: Two laps?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean that's two laps.
Speaker 1: We booking though when we train? Yeah? Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: How long you think the Boston Marathon is?
Speaker 1: Like? How many?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Heck, y'all have y'all have a time y'allself in the mile? Yeah? Run in high school, I can run a sub six minute mile.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't remember.
Speaker 6: I bring a mile's playing for the house. We used to have to do a uh we used to have to do a conditioning test. You have to run a mile and you have to chart your time like we had the trainers out there trying our time. Ran it in like seven thirty something like that.
Speaker 4: I ran, Oh, Joe, you remember you used to have the twelve you ever had to In college, y'all had a twelve minute run where you run around the football you run, we run around two football fields, so we had to run around two football fields, uh, for times. So you had twelve minutes, so you just continuously run for twelve straight minutes.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember that at your own pace.
Speaker 1: Well, you had to get some amount of laps. You had to get it. You had to get at least six.
Speaker 3: Laps, six laps twelve minutes. Okay, that's that's feasible. Wait, yeah, one football field.
Speaker 1: Or two football run around two football fields?
Speaker 3: Oh sure, Oh that's a different ball game.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and football will be.
Speaker 4: I mean I would come from a track background, so I knew how to pace myself, know how to breathe. But people today run no track At offensive defensive lineman. I mean I think they probably had like three, but you know, because you know how they is the same thing with the sprints, Oh Joe, you know you wide receivers running and everybody else. You know, they got fourteen seconds, and then you got sixteen seconds for the tight end of the linebackers, and then you got twenty seconds for them.
Speaker 1: Slow ass old line of d line.
Speaker 4: So you just a sixteen was a breeze because when we ran getting in shape, we did fourteen, So sixteen was a breeze. I ain't even breaking a sweat with that one all day. What's up, guys, Love from Raleigh, North Carolina. Since y'all talked about him yesterday, what are your top five Samuel L.
Speaker 1: Jackson's rolls.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, Jungle Fever, he was Gator, A Time to Kill with Matthew McConaughey, that's a good one.
Speaker 6: Stephen Django, Hey, hold on beyond have seen his We called the Cleaners? Nah, hold on, hold on, Sammy, it's Samuel Jackson here. Uh what's the people who come cleaner after like a murder of some of your house?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I haven't seen that, but I don't think i've seen that called the Cleaners. Bro. Y'all gotta go, y'all got to go watch that. I'm watch that. Then.
Speaker 4: Uh oh you remember you know a good movie? Oh yo, guys, what you Negotiator? You remember the Negotiator?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do, Yeah, yeah, I don't think I saw The Negotiator and uh oh fiction, I'm looking at some of that, some of the movies. Now remember Black Snake Moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Hey, you know I was in the phone, would be in the phone there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot, I forgot. Samuel Jackson was in Swat swat shaft yeah, shaft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, chaff was chef was cold, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Then have been in a lot of movies, man, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that reasonable doubt make you terrorists? Yeah yeah he was.
Speaker 3: Hey was crazy and he was a terrorizing ass neighbor.
Speaker 1: Boy, have you seen anybody?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I just see you too.
Speaker 3: You know what. Pope fiction, soul man, Pope Fiction is up there with one of the best moment.
Speaker 1: H yep. Yeah, man, y'all, y'all check out that clean on y'all. Ain't got nothing to do see it. You remember he was in he branched off. But remember he was a sixth sense so mister Glass Unbreakable. Yeah yeah, oh but.
Speaker 2: James McAvoy yep, wait, sixth sense. That's the movie with the little kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you call him with? Huh? Bruce Willis. That was the great Hallie Joe Osmon.
Speaker 3: That was That was a good movie. Good movie.
Speaker 1: I did not know, boy, they had I did not know to the very end of that may same same.
Speaker 3: My favorite part.
Speaker 2: Remember they were stuck in traffic on him and the little kid and the and the smoke kept coming out of his mouth, like the Cold like it was cold or something.
Speaker 3: That was a really good movie, The Sixth Sense. That was a really good movie.
Speaker 4: Uh, Tommy g last I checked the world's strongest man was Mark Henry. I agree, they've been some some strong man Colton. They got this guy named Colton now, Uh, he's pretty strong.
Speaker 1: Talking about doing them strong man competition. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Man.
Speaker 4: I used to love strong Man Competition. I used to watch that with Bill Kazmar where they here come on ABC. You have Bill Kasmar camp and Terror Paul Rihan Man. I used to watch you when they had John Paul Sigmus, Si Marson. Uh so, Julie Vickers, Hey, what's the obstacle? Mario Puschinowski, Huh, what's the obstacle? Course thing that people be doing, they be running. You have to jump up that grandom things, then jump off and run up to y'all. Y'all know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: It's like American ninja.
Speaker 1: Ojo me and you, American ninja. I bet I beat you. I like that. I like I bet I beat you in the marriage. I like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, you're gonna struggle because you can't lift your own body.
Speaker 1: Weight. You crazy.
Speaker 3: You can't yup.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't yup a body strangthing like that. Joe.
Speaker 1: You you tripping, bro, Joe, your core is week. Oh Joe, you don't know me very well.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at you, Joe. I can see I can see through you. Joe, all right, you can't you Hey, Joe, you can't beat me or nothing. Man, Huh, Joe, you can't beat me and nothing.
Speaker 1: My boy, you gotta take that food gaze and crown, bro, they ain't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you know, I got this crown from where Caesar gave it to me, Julia.
Speaker 1: Or Augustus Julius? Right bird.
Speaker 4: Hear you talk about your granddad yesterday and him not playing did surprise me? Growing up black during the peak of racism. Wouldn't find ish funny either?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Did any joke ever make him laugh? What's the hardest you've seen him laugh? Occasionally?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 4: I mean he liked he liked comedy. I mean I Red Fox was his favorite comedy. In the seventies, Westerns were the thing. So you had gun smoke, and you had a big valley, you had things like that Bonanza.
Speaker 1: So westerns were the thing. He was a big, big John Wayne.
Speaker 4: He had no idea John Wayne had the history that he had, didn't know anything about that. And I'm watching the Bob Barker documentary, Lord Have Mercy. Didn't know about Bob Barker, but people were talking about, Oh, but he did a lot for pets. Goes to show you carry more love pants more than he look. But talk about now, let y'all watch it first before we get into that. I'm trying to think he ain't watching them, but mainly what the news. He watched mainly news and didn't watch a whole lot of stuff. But I'm trying to think the hardest pop I laughed. I don't really recall. My grandfather grew up in it. You know where you get a barrel of laughs from? You know that term comes from.
Speaker 1: In the South.
Speaker 4: When my grandfather grew up, you couldn't laugh in public. You had to stick your head in a barrel of laugh Why what but you couldn't laugh?
Speaker 1: And in the South you're laughing in public?
Speaker 8: And what?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you didn't know, sir, bad Please.
Speaker 4: You can't even wear your uniform if you're in the military, you couldn't wear your uniform out in public.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: He grew up in a different he grew up in a different time. I don't.
Speaker 4: I'd have to ask Spanky because Spanky called me today, because I know somebody he called me like three times. I missed it every time, but I know somebody called and was telling him what I had said, Oh, Nightcap, and asked if anything that was true.
Speaker 1: I know, I know they did. I know that's why he was calling me.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't recall him laughing that much. I don't. I don't, I honestly don't. Guys, Bill's Morbis said night Cap visits Japan win.
Speaker 3: It is where, but who's paying for them flights.
Speaker 1: And bad please? Uh?
Speaker 4: Road Runner Underscore Ryan Kevin Durant addressed the poor Memphis accommodations on Out of the Mud podcast with Tony Allen and Zach Randolph, both who played the Memphis, and agreed the world just loved the target Lebron.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Two guys that played there, Two guys that that that you know obviously played there at a high level. Kevin Durant spoke about like blah blah blah, but he understand Look, I think the thing is like you said, Oh, Joe uh, and Joe, Joe, you said it. It says his words are powerful and and and so obviously, you know, people like to hate that he said it. I don't you know, Like I said, I understood what he was talking about. I don't know how much time that Obviously, in twenty three years, he's been to Memphis every year. Yeah, And I don't know if he's gone out or did anything in Memphis.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He just says he don't. He don't.
Speaker 4: He don't like stare, he don't like playing. And I don't think it had anything to do with the people. It's just one of those one of those towns where the accommodation wasn't up to his satisfaction, right, So yeah, Big Three. Other than WrestleMania and Summer Slam, can you name other w w E pay per view events where a pl E that you remember from the time you watched. Now, Bro, you got to realize we're coming up. First of all, we didn't have cable in the country. You couldn't get cable in the country. You had to be in the city limits to get cable. So all that no, I watched and you had to pay for that. Where the money was coming from. Why do you think somebody got twenty dollars, thirty dollars whatever?
Speaker 1: Oh Lord, have mercy. I promise you.
Speaker 4: Mary Porter was not gonna spend no twenty dollars to watch no Summer Slam when she was struggling to put bologna and stuff on the table.
Speaker 1: Hell no, what happened? I don't know, Joe, oh Joe.
Speaker 4: Maybe y'all had cable and maybe y'all watched Summer Slam, but we watched if it didn't come on regular TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember that big saturdy like this. My granddaddy, my Grandad's just had that big.
Speaker 3: Saturn like this. Yeah, like god damn, you know, and the turn left and right. I remember that. That's about it.
Speaker 1: Shit. We had them hangos on the back of the TV for antenna just oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We had We had a poll. Did you go out there, turney right there, right right there, right right there, right right there, right there, right there. That's it?
Speaker 4: Then you let it go there, get fuzzy getting on turn back. I said, if y'all think I'm about to hold it, y'all crazy bad please.
Speaker 1: There was the days. There was the days.
Speaker 4: We had to Back then, we call them floor models. They had to be console TV. That joker went out, that was a sheef. You put other stuff on and just said another little TV.
Speaker 1: Right on top was a good days.
Speaker 4: There's a floor bottle man z Zena and Sony with the TVs a flow big flow model TV.
Speaker 1: But miss A Bishi used to make TV's. Yeah, I remember that clean, I mean clean too clean TV. Nice.
Speaker 6: Hey, my grandma used to be peed all boy, we hooked that video game up to the TV. You're gonna knock my color out on my TV with that video?
Speaker 1: Hey, and don't break hey, Hey, the vice scripts on there to turn the channel.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, because he because you done lost the Yeah.
Speaker 1: You up broke you up broke that thing up. Yeah, you get the fly.
Speaker 4: But back then, you ain't have all the channels. You got like three channels. You had like channel three because you got like ABC, NBC, CBS. Every once in a while we could get like maybe late at night you get double JC channel twenty two. But you got like and then you mess around and messing up on your We had three channels on off and don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: That was it. Hey, you messed that up. Boy wasn't like man, the TV go out. I ain't had no money.
Speaker 4: Man, you used to be coming home like me and Spakey just played basketball till it was dark. We'd just be outside playing basketball and throwing the football or something.
Speaker 1: Come in. It's just it's just quiet. Yeah, the good days by the what no damn good day? Who told you that?
Speaker 3: You don't miss it? You don't miss the hell now?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, them days molded you, though, they molded you into who are you? Ain't got no choice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's why I don't really have any problems being by myself because like once my brother, My brothers three years older. So by the time he went to college, I'm a I'm going to be a side.
Speaker 3: So he left.
Speaker 4: I was a freshman, he was a senior. He goes to college. My sophomore year. My sister eight years older than me, My sister Dayton. So basically just me, my grandma.
Speaker 1: And and my nephew. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's why I really have no problem you know, being alone. Yeah, and not talking because you, oh my grandma, would that boy know he can talk? So you just learned it, You learned to be quiet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Various one one seven.
Speaker 4: I saw I was watching nads play the other day and was wondering what you thought about his game since you played with him. Also, why you don't think the guys the space, Uh, in that space don't go to the.
Speaker 6: League and the one on one that's what he's talking about. I hadn't played with Nas yet. Obviously he's on the Detroit Ams team this year. We teammates this year, but I watch a lot of the one on one, the one v one space, and Nas is great.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: He's been great since he joined the Big Three. He been in the championship game in the past two years. He just hadn't won it, which is one of the reasons why we picked him up this year. Just a competitors, ultra competitor who just wants to win.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: He competes at the highest level. So I'm excited to be a teammate of us of his. Do y'all think Washington has a chance to be in the quarterback battle. I think it's his two jobs to lose. I really don't think it's close. Last we saw d d W four, he wasn't a starting quarter caliber quarterback. That was before the injuries were gonna see Oh I think that definitely. I mean, the man making forty something million.
Speaker 3: Dollars, he's gonna be a starter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless he gets hinjur it Again, I agree.
Speaker 2: With you, as it's his job to lose making forty me in this year, he's going to be given the chance to start and be the starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: WILLI you be the starting the quarterback of the future. Probably not so.
Speaker 2: I think whatever he does this season to date is basically your resume is part of his resume now to see if he can be signed with another team because they're not here gonna make that forty meon this year, but after this year.
Speaker 3: They moving on.
Speaker 4: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite up. That is my partner in co host Bengo great Form, a pro bowler and an All Pro That is Chad o Cho Senko Johnson and a seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks. That's isold Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from thank you for your support.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: We greatly greatly appreciate that those looking at the purchase a batle of shade by Lapotier head over to La Potier Kannac dot com. It is a premium vessop Kangnac, the best tasting premium vessl pak Kangnac on the market compared against other kangyacs you may have tried or looking to try, and you'll see we have the best tasting, smoothest Kangnac on the market. Please please drink responsibily and stay safe. The Dallas Mavericks took down the LA Lakers. Cooper Flag became the first rook of rookie since Alan Iverson the post back to back forty point games. Allen Iverson did it in ninety seven, Cooper Flag did it in twenty twenty six. Lebron James had thirty points fifteen to sis nine rebounds, but it wasn't enough as they fall to the Dallas Mavericks about the score of one thirty four to eight. And congratulations to the UCLA Lady Bruins as they take down the Lady Game Cops seventy nine to fifty one. To win their very very first women's national championship. Lauren Betts is your most outstanding player again, thank you guys for watching me.
Speaker 1: I'm up.
Speaker 4: He's o Jo, he's ISO. We're out tonight, but we'll see you tomorrow. Man, he's I