Speaker 1: All right, news round up in Information Overload Hour. Here's a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program at eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn, if you want to join us. In a minute, we will be joined by the Chairman of the very important House Judiciary Committee, Jim Jordan, with news on how his committee is planning to address democratic run cities like New York and California and LA and San Francisco and Chicago and Minneapolis and Minnesota, all of the cities and states and liberal cities across the nation, and anyway, they are now going to have to go before this committee and explain how their sanctuary city policies are releasing illegal alien criminals into communities and they are destroying lives. We have talked about the number of Americans that have been murdered and raped and victims of other violent crimes. How Kyle molesters have been set free, and drug dealers, cartel members, gang members. It is an unbelievable time we are living in here now. If you don't think this is important, well I saw this on X earlier today. Nick Sorter is out there. You know, ICE agents forced to wear masks. This is in Newark, New Jersey, as they have to hear one of these rioters screaming, I have your face, mother effort. And you know other rioters you will hang at a group of black ICE agents, African American ICE agents, one agent shaking his head screaming at them, threatening them. Nick Sorda put this up on X. He does some terrific work and here's what he got. The Do you like them all day?
Speaker 2: My boy?
Speaker 3: I have your face, good dad, because I'm about that night.
Speaker 1: I mean, it gets more insane by the day. You will hang you know, I have your face, mother effort. I mean this, this is going on every day, and they are ICE agents putting their lives on the line every single solitary day. And they have successfully been arresting the worst illegal immigrants led in by Biden, Harris may Orcus of course, unvetted from over two hundred countries, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, cartel members, gang members of the violent criminals. I mean, it's insane. This is the definition of insanity. The Democratic Party, I hope you will think about this. They lied and said the borders closed, borders secure. It never was under Biden, Harris may Orcus they flat out lied like they lied about Joe's Cognave state, and they allowed all these unvetted people into the country. Our cities and towns are less safe and less secure. Then, of course they're the party of amnesty, open borders, sanctuary cities and states, and taxpayer funded healthcare if Kamala Harris and Tim Wallas had their way, taxpayer funded sex change operations and college tuition. Here's the Massachusetts governor Mora Heally saying that there is absolutely no place for ice at the World Cup.
Speaker 4: Really, you know, FIFA, I'll be clear, we have been working incredibly hard, a lot of coordination amongst state and local and federal law enforcement when it comes to the World Cup and ensuring a safe World Cup here in New England. I know that's similar to the efforts that are being conducted around the country at the different sites. And I will say this, there's no place for ice at the World Cup. So they shouldn't even be part of this conversation about the World Cup. There is absolutely no place for ice at the World Cup Cup, to be clear.
Speaker 1: Actually, if they think that there are criminal illegals there and by definition if you're here illegally, you are a criminal.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: There is a place for them, and it's called the supremacy clause, and these politicians clearly know nothing about it. Lastly, you know, I've always loved truck drivers. You know, our store shelves would be empty without these guys. They work so hard. It's a tough job. I wish they got paid more money. Here's one New Jersey truck driver yelling at anti ICE protesters that were brought blocking Delaney the Delaney Hall Immigration Center in Newark. Listen to this one.
Speaker 6: Locked up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the chairman of the all important House Judiciary Committee, Jim Jordan, is with us. I read your note to people like Alvin Bragg and others that you are conducting oversight of state and local jurisdictions that are endangering American communities. Can you walk us through it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I understand, Sean, this is ridiculous. What what you just played. There's some of the things we've heard, But I understand the Democrats multiple multi step plan. First, Biden let intend illegal migrants in the four years of his presence. Each second they create sanctuary jurisdictions, which makes it difficult to remove those migrants when they commit other crimes. Third, they say, we're not going to fund the guys who do they're removing, They're not going to fund ICE. We're trying to fund ICE as we speak. And then fourth, they have these prosecutors who say, oh, we're not going to treat We're going to treat illegal migrants who commit crimes different than American citizens who commit the exact same crime. We had Steve Discano, the pair of Fax County prosecutor in front of our committee a couple of weeks ago. He treated he'd had lesser plea, better plea agreements, lesser charging decisions for ill legal migrants who commit crimes. So this is all part of their plan. And then the final step is they go harass the agents that they don't want to pay, so they're docing them, tracking them, spitting in their face, yelling at them the clips you just played for these what happens to these ICE agents. It is all part of a systematic plan that's going on out there. So we're trying to get information. We want to know from these prosecutors. What kind of special plea deals are you giving these illegal migrants who commit other crimes? How many of you let out how many have you let out that then went and hurt someone like what happened at Loyola University where that student was killed. We want to know all that information because we think it's important for the country to know this particulars we head into this midterm election.
Speaker 1: Well, I think this is the greatest choice election in our lifetime. And I keep telling this audience, Congressman that if you make one commitment to do one thing, all I'm asking everybody in those audience to do is not only listen three hours a day, one hour every night and watch my podcast. That's kind of a lot, But in all seriousness, just commit in your mind, your heart, and your soul that you are going to vote in this midterm election because everything is on the line. Everything that the left has now been radicalized in ways that I never thought we'd see in our lifetime. You know, the Grand Platners of the world, the tell A Ricos of the world, the mom Nannis of the world, the AOC and the squads of the world. Elizabeth Warrens, Bernie Sanders. This is the party of madness, crazy, insane, and there's so much at stake here.
Speaker 5: No well said Sean, the President, I think, says the best when he says it's a choice common sense versus crazy. You look at every position they take on defining ICE, defunding the police, shutting down the government. Forty some days in the fall, seventy some days this spring are actually more than that. Now, when you think about ICE not being fully paid, you think in men and women's sports, You think about this sanctuary jurisdiction policy that is just sober digulous, and understand what sanks ray jurisdiction In simple terms, the politicians tell local law enforcement not to work with federal law enforcement when it comes to the enforcement of federal law. That is how that is just stupid, And it's not the it's typically not the law enforcement they want to work with federal they want to keep the bad guys off the street. It's the left wing political figures who are telling their local sheriff, their police chief, the cops on the street who are doing good work, they're telling them, don't help ICE, don't work with them, don't honor these detainers. When someone's in custody who's committed an illegal migrant in custody who's committed another crime, ICE will simply say, hey, if this person is going to be released, give us a heads up. We'll come apprehend them at the jail or the detention center. And these sanctuary jurisdictions say no, they just give them the fingers, say no, we're going to release them to the street. And so often that person will go out on the street and commit some other heinous crime against an American citizen, in some cases against another migrant. But that's what's going on, and it's just it makes no sense. So you're right, Sean, that's what's at stake in this in this midterm election.
Speaker 1: You know, I have Todd blanche the the Attorney General that is going to come and do my podcast. One of the questions that I really want an answer to, a legal answer to, if if I went down to the border, Congressman, and I picked somebody up, and I decided to transport them to whatever state they chose to go to, maybe they maybe they want me to transport them to the sanctuary state of California, the sanctuary city of La or San Francisco. How is that not human trafficking? How is that not aiding and a betting and law breaking? And how is it that states and cities can institutionalize what I would be charged with a crime with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think you're exactly right. I think it is that. And I think you know, there's a supremacy clause. A federal law is supreme, and you got these to say, we're not going to comply with federal law. We're not going to work with you in any way, we're not going to assist in any way. So it makes absolutely no sense. I think the vast majority of voters. Here's the other thing to keep in mindsho how serious this is. Eighteen cities, eleven states, three counties, and the District of Columbia are now what we call sanctuary jurisdictions. But because they're big, blue populated cities and states, that represents almost a third of the population of the country now lives in a jurisdiction where again the politicians have told local law enforcement not to work with federal law enforcement when it comes to enforcing federal law. That's crazy. Thirty one and a half percent of the population lives in a sanctuary jurisdiction. That's unbelievable. So we're talking over one hundred million people live in a jurisdiction where that's going on, and we all know the crime that happens in these areas, and yet somehow they try to blame it on Republicans and on President Trump, the mayors and the governors of these left wing blue areas. So again, it just underscores how critical this election is. That we have people and we've had a bill that we've passed out of our committee Seawan. We're trying to get it passed on the floor and to the Senate that would crack down on the sanctuary jurisdiction. Say you're not eligible for federal grant dollars if you are a sanctuary jurisdiction and you release somebody and they harm someone, that person has recourse private right action against you as the city to help make them as their family hole for what you allow to happen. So this is the bill we have, we think is a great piece of legislation. We're working to get it passed.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with Congressman Jim Jordan Ohio, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. On the other side, than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 7: A SICO winning yet me either world leaders, union, businesses, social media, they all want to work with Trump.
Speaker 5: He said what he was going to do, and then he did it.
Speaker 7: The White House is open for business and America is badbad entities.
Speaker 1: On right now, right, we continue with Congressman Jim Jordan, Ohio, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Let me get your thoughts on Iran. And I've had private conversations with the President and I've had public interviews with the President. And as he's been saying, he can wipe out Iran's economy for a decade if he wants, and he said he to me he could do it in five minutes or less. And I don't think he's wrong. I mean the airways, they have no missile defense, they have no air defense system. And the President said he'd rather not go down that road. And I know some people are critical that he's he's he's pursuing every pathway to possible peace. But you're dealing with radical Islamo fascists. Even the fourth tier of leadership seems to be adherent to this insane death cult culture that they've embraced. Do you support the president making every last ditch effort to try and resolve this in a way that wouldn't destroy their economy for over a decade.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, what I support is I know that President Trump makes decisions that are in the best interest of our country. I think, frankly the best interests of the world. When you're talking about, you know, dealing with Iran, this is a country that's this is a regime that's killed Americans killed, Israeli has killed others, killed, you know, thousands of their of their own own people. I always point out, and I think we've talked about this before, but in my background support of wrestling in Iran. Wrestling is huge. It's one of their big sports. And they took this is how evil this regime is. They took that nineteen year old junior champion they had wrest when they're outstanding up and coming athletes, nineteen year old champion, and because he had protested against the government, they hung even in public. That's how evil this this regime is. And the president is making decisions. He wants to do it the best way he can, but making decisions to make sure they don't get nuclear capability. I think that's a good thing. I support the President one hundred percent of that. That's the objective. Let's get it achieved. And you know, the President, he wasn't negotiating get a deal. He'd rather not do it though that the hard way, the tough way is as he's talking about, that would that would totally devastate that country. But he's committed I believe to getting that accomplished and reaching that objective of making sure this regime, which has done so much evil over forty seven years, doesn't have a nuclear weapon. And I think I think deep down the American people understand that and agree with that.
Speaker 1: Do you think that maybe the fourth tier leadership might of learned something when tears one, two, and three are all dead?
Speaker 5: Think, Yeah, you would think, and hopefully that's the case, and there's maybe some rationality in the folks who are now uh, you know, a leading is probably not the right word, but governing or trying to you know, her running that that that that that country now. So let's hope. So, but you would think, you would certainly.
Speaker 1: Think, you would you would think, and you would hope. Congressman Jim Jordan, Ohio great wrestler in his own right, and we appreciate you being one of us. We appreciate the good work you do every day. Thank you for being on the program as always, You're a good man, Sir.
Speaker 5: You too, Sean, Thank you brother, driving the rules nut.
Speaker 7: Sean Hannity is back on the radio right now.
Speaker 1: You know, now the truth be told. Linda for a long time was saying that COVID was it is a cold.
Speaker 6: For no, I said that COVID was a cold that could be treated because the cold is a virus. It's not curable, and if you took the proper medications within the first five days, you would have been fine. But they didn't do that. They blocked the American people from it, allowed them to have the cytokine storm, which allowed them to go on the ventilator, which killed them.
Speaker 1: My word, why did I open up this Pandora's box? Well, on this show, we didn't tell people what to do. On this show, we said to check with your doctor. I don't know anything about your health, your condition, your comorbidities, pre existing conditions. I know. How would I be in any position to tell people what to do or do with their body?
Speaker 6: That's absolutely great me, you weren't and neither was the American government and we know that now and then they let the statutes run out. But guess what, the civil suits can still be done again, sh Fauci the fraud. I look forward to that.
Speaker 1: You know what. But we did put on doctors that had come up with protocols if you did get COVID. We did talk about what's the word, do you finally remember the one effective treatment that they had well, actually, hydroxychlork whin turned out to be effective. Part of the strategies of some of the doctors zinc. All of those I never saw a study on I remacica, not one I haven't seen.
Speaker 6: There were plenty of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but monica, what do you call them?
Speaker 6: Monoclonal antibodies? I know not everybody could afford those.
Speaker 1: Well, in Florida, they were free. They gave it to every special place for free DeSantis did. That is amazing.
Speaker 6: Disantas is not like any other governor in the country.
Speaker 1: That's correct. That's why I live in the Free State of Florida. That's why I invite you to move to the Free State of Florida. And you know, I think that all of you would be smart to move to the Free state of Florida. But if you're alive, where our team is.
Speaker 6: Some of our team is.
Speaker 1: All right now. It's very entertaining as we head into an election year. We call them election year conversions, and that is when people running for office have long term convictions, they take on crazy positions, often to get a nomination, and then all of a sudden they find themselves in a general election and they're like, oh, I never met what I said. And that's the case of James Tallerico and James, let's play a montage of some of his most radical statements, which we've been covering exhaustively, but just so you can hear them yourself.
Speaker 2: He recognizes that there are many more than two biological sexes.
Speaker 8: In fact, there are six.
Speaker 2: God is both masculine and feminine, and everything in between. God is non binary.
Speaker 8: I have met so many Hindus, Buddhists, seekh Jews, Muslims, Atheist Agnostics who are more christ Like than some of the Christians I serve with in the Texas legislature, our.
Speaker 2: Southern border should be like our front porch. There should be a giant welcome mat out front and a lock on the door. We have I think heard more and more issues of animal welfare. I think not just because it's the right thing to do and the moral thing to do, but also it's, as all of you know, necessary to fight climate change. For me, prophetic voices like Jesus have helped me reckon with my own whiteness. Before we go further, I want to acknowledge that our trans community needs abortion care too. We can't satisfy the rich, but what we can do is tax trillionaires out of existence. The American flag is such a complicated symbol for most of us, and in many ways, like Jesus, like the Cross, it's been co opted. In some ways, it's true meeting has been betrayed. Is now existential that we try to reduce our meat consumption and that we try to respect animals. I am proud to say that our campaign has officially become a non meat campaign.
Speaker 1: Now here's the irony. What you just heard was James tell Errico. Now he's trying to run away and so I love meat? Oh really? Okay? Oh no, no, my comments about God being non binary, they were cringe worthy. Didn't really mean them. Here's what he said to fake news CBS.
Speaker 9: Listen, So they're running a handful of highlights of things you've said in the past, and I wanted to give you an opportunity to respond to clarify. In twenty twenty one, in a speech during debate over transgender issues, you said God is non binary.
Speaker 1: What did you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think I was being intentionally provocative with that statement. But what it means is that God can't be defined by human categories. The Apostle Paul, in his Letter to the Galatians, says that in Christ there is neither male nor female.
Speaker 1: You call it intentionally provocative.
Speaker 9: You regret describing it that way or talking about God that way.
Speaker 2: There are some statements that I've made that I certainly regret. There are statements that I've made where I've missed the mark. I'll be the first to admit that. But Ken Paxton is intentionally clipping my cringy comments to distract from his career of corruption.
Speaker 1: Oh bringy, no wrong? Did he really change his beliefs?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Is he trying to say anything to get elected? Yes, that's what these politicians do. And Tylerico asked if he believes in his previous comment that he says that there are six genders and six biological sexes. And this is his answer to this, saying that people with chromosoonal abnormalities should be treated with dignity and respect. No, what are the six? I want to know what the six are? But here's his fake answer again.
Speaker 9: In twenty twenty one, well, debating a bill that restricted transgender student athletes, you said modern science acknologies six biological variations based on chromosomes to argue that sex is a nuanced spectrum, not a strict binary.
Speaker 2: Do you still believe there are six biological sexes? I know there are two sexes, men and women. I also know there's a very small percentage of people who have these chromosomal admirablities, and I believe they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
Speaker 1: And I've got one more clip of this guy is he's now doing his you know, his flip flopping, flailing routine. People at Texas are not going to buy this. They're just not a welcome mat at the southern border. God is non binary, you know, forget that whole our father who aren't in Heaven thing. You know that you would taught and believe, you believe your whole life. It's just six genders, but he can't name them and is now backing off from even that position. Here's a clip of him. And by the way, wasn't that long ago? This is twenty twenty four, you know, part of a Christian nationalist movement advocating for a private school vouchers. Here's what he says.
Speaker 2: Part of this Christian nationalist movement, isn't it is trying to pass these things called private school vouchers. And if you're not an education policy person, you may never heard of this. But essentially, it's an effort to take tax dollars out of our public schools, which are underfunded as they are. Texas is forty third in the nation in per student education funding, so it's taking dollars out of the classroom and given it to unaccountable private schools, usually Christian private schools. Again part of this effort to blur the lines between church and state, and the governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, made this his top legislative priority for the year last year.
Speaker 1: Did this guy is nuts? And I thought the Jasmine Crockett was going to be the nutty person in that prime? I was wrong. You know what I need to apologize to Jasmine Crocket. Jasmine Crockett would have been a more reasonable choice. But Democrats in Texas. Do you agree with that statement? Linda, mm hmm, sure do. Wow, amazing. Well, all right, let's get to our busy phones. Let us say hi to let's see Oh Ray in Louisiana. What's up, Ray? How are you hey?
Speaker 3: Mister Hannity, Like I said, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: You're the closest thing to Russia's desire to inform the public. Because Rush was a great explainer. And I listened to Rush since eighty seven when he started in Sacramento, I think eighty six eighty.
Speaker 1: Wow, you heard him back in the old days, AFBK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. But you know what made Rush great was that he was such a great explainer of details and give you the full story.
Speaker 1: And you know it's funny because Mark Levin and I talk about Rush on my podcast. We just dropped the podcast today if you watch video podcasts, and I was on Mark show last night. We were talking a lot about Rush. And I want to know if you agree with this I said at the time of his passing, and I would I would read comments sweet baby James would hand him to me. Hannity, you're no Rush. I'm like, you're right, I'm not. I agree with you completely. Other one, you know what he's Rush is nobody like him. He was the babe Ruth. We all owe him a debt of gratitude. I can't believe it's been five years and I miss one of the greatest broadcasters of all time. There's only one Rush, There's only one great one Levin. There was only one I missed. There's only one Stern. When Stern was not woke. I don't know what happened to him. And you know, I try to be myself and I think, you know, it's just very kind of you to say it. I take my job seriously. I don't take myself seriously. But I just don't think there was anyone ever better. And I said that at the time of his Nobody can replace the guy. You can't.
Speaker 3: No, no, but but you being the great explainer of things now and the general media is they talk about like oil and gas, you know, the oil coming out of Iran, or oil from Louisiana or oil from Texas, And now I say oil and gas. And one thing that gets me all the time is that it's it's oil and the natural vibe product of the extraction is natural gas. And a lot of people, I think, think that while you get oil to the ground and gas gasoline too, well, it's totally different. Gasoline is all local. It's totally local. Here in Louisiana's three I saw today I went out, it was three forty seven, and I see on the internet is six sixty seven or something like that in California.
Speaker 1: It's also, by the way, the price of a barrel of oil has gone down, you know, about twenty dollars in the last week or so. Nobody reports that in the media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, but people think and you know, but the general public things had a barrel of oil is fifty five gallons, it's not. It's forty two gallons.
Speaker 1: That's correct. You're very hope you know a lot about the business.
Speaker 3: I know a few things, but I'm trying to help you educate the rest of us. You know, a barrel oil's forty two gallons and out of that you get eleven gallons of gasoline and it.
Speaker 1: Has to go through a refinery process. Now, there's different types of crude that are extracted from the earth. There's what is called sweet crude, and then there's there's something described as what's called very dirty or filthy oil. They call it like, for example, Venezuelan oil is that way. It needs far more refinery refining, right, you know, And one of the biggest problems we have as a country is we have not built a refinery in this country in fifty sixty I don't know what the year is, it's like fifty sixty years and we're at maximum refining capacity. Liquefied gas is a whole different ballgame. That's the issue. You've heard the term fracking before, and it's called hydro fracking, and it's a method by which, you know, they are able to extract the natural gas, which is clean burning out of the ground, which they're doing a great job, for example in Linda's state of Pennsylvania. And all of which is you know, and it's all predicated on this too, and I think you're raising an important point. It's all predicated on this notion. The entire world's economy is based on energy, and that's oil, liquefied natural gas, coal, and you could add to it nuclear power, but nobody wants nuclear power, even though you know, I think it's it's highly efficient and effective and safe.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, when you go back to oil, like the number one quality of oil in the entire world is like crew after that's California. Canada needs to have the sulfur removed in Alaska a Ramco, which I was in Saudi Arabia. I mean that comes out kind of stinky and that has to be double refined almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like Venezuela and oil. However, we have the ability to refine it all. We have no shortage. We have enough in terms of liquefied natural gas oil hole in this country to be energy dominant, self deficient, self efficient for hundreds of years. And I'm all in favor if somebody comes up with the technology that we no longer have to be possile fuel reliant and we can get cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap energy that would actually help create wealth for every man, woman and child on this planet. Why would I ever be against that? Anyway? Very informative call, Ray, How did you in the oil Is this.
Speaker 3: On the on the side of it, the engineering side of it? But I know all my oil friends of Texas in the museum.
Speaker 1: But can I tell you haven't watched the series land Man, watch it. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Very small thing is that the USS Enterprise when it was decommissioned, went into Virginia. And when they built that enterprise in nineteen fifty nine, they had three Westinghouse reactors on the size of the small volkswagens. And in fifty years we let one of those reactors, the other two came out and had going to a fifty million dollar building.
Speaker 1: Wow, unbelievable. Ray, We appreciate your inform call my friend. God bless you.
Speaker 10: The interviews you won't hear anywhere else. Every day, every day, that's what we do. You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. My Great Governor Ron De Santis, Free State of Florida, Joecanca, the one and Only Victor, Davis Hansen, Ari Fleischer, Tutor Dixon, Riley Gaines, Brionna Lyman hits the streets for the Hannity Show that you DVR. You're not gonna want to miss it nine eastern on Fox. Will see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.