Speaker 1: It's nine O Gen one.
Speaker 2: With Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling. Oh, it's here, It's finally season six.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was such a long summer break.
Speaker 2: I missed you so much. In the last week we too. It felt Yeah, it felt just.
Speaker 3: Like a week interesting. We did it.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: We're in season six now and it is on.
Speaker 3: Like Donkey Kong it is and in the show, season six opens and it's been three months.
Speaker 2: I can tell just by all the new hairds.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, shall I jump in? No, let's tell them what we're watching first watching. We have to get all the details.
Speaker 4: But first so much nobody wants to move because we have a huge surprise for our season six premiere.
Speaker 2: I'm not moving.
Speaker 4: What We have a special guest that right after this break I'm bringing up.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: We are back with season six, you guys. Episode one Home Is where the Tart Is aired September thirteenth, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Synopsis. Kelly is back in town with a new man. Dylan is on the hunt for revenge. Valeries BFF from Buffalo is shooting her shot with Brandon and Ree Pruitt is the prime suspect when a cocktail ring goes missing on Donna Martin's dad's boat.
Speaker 2: Directed by Michael Lang, written by Steve Wasserman and Jessica klin.
Speaker 4: So in a very special uh maybe first ever joining us for a season premiere recap?
Speaker 1: Is that tart?
Speaker 4: Please welcome Ginger Lo Monica, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Wait a second, this is weird Gingerrema Gingers in your house. I'm not understanding what's happening.
Speaker 3: So she went from the TV right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so here's how funny this basically for everyone listening, Tory and Jenny are in La, but I'm in San Francisco or near San Francisco, and I live in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: So do you guys neighbors to Amy's house?
Speaker 4: Your neighbors is mentes. We're much closer than La.
Speaker 3: My gosh, I miss you. We want to be there.
Speaker 2: We could go have lunch and we can have no I know that.
Speaker 3: I mean season six, you could have flown us up.
Speaker 1: I know she should have done a whole group things.
Speaker 5: We will.
Speaker 1: We will because at LISTA can do stuff with us now all the time. Yeah, so I will get it.
Speaker 2: In an episode, Alisa donnav We are so excited.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 2: What is happening right? Oh? I cannot believe you're here with us.
Speaker 4: We are friends totally separately from like Hollywood.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? How'd that happen? Tell me?
Speaker 1: Friends up here?
Speaker 5: So I would go to dinners and Sarah would say, you have to meet my friend Amy, Amy's sugar management. And I kept going that name is so familiar, like why do I know her? And then she would say it again, She's like, you gotta meet my friend Amy. And then David Lasher calls me. He's like, you got to meet Amy sugarman.
Speaker 4: And I went okay, and so waiting totally legit friends, not like work friends, but like actual friend.
Speaker 5: Then Amy said, well, you don't know. I have booked you on a bunch of things. I'm like, why have you never met? And she said, well because you always show up on time and everybody likes you, like I never have to deal with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, just like today, she's right here, ready to.
Speaker 2: Go a professional through and through and you look real pretty?
Speaker 1: Oh that we really say?
Speaker 3: Wait? Did when Amy first met you, though? Did she divulge that she's a huge nine o two to one oh fan. I mean, well, obviously we're all Clueless fans, but nine two and oh as.
Speaker 5: Well, Yes, she said she loves working with you guys and the whole I think that was what bonded Sarah, and Sarah said to me because I don't think Sarah knew. I don't know if she knew that I was on the show or not, but she was saying, I said, oh, I actually did the show. She's like, she's working on Toria Jenny and I said, I'm Notria and Jenny, and you know, so it all sort.
Speaker 4: Of will I will enjoy quoting some nine two one zero lines, But my favorite is my doctor says, it's not a good idea of balls getting grown up face.
Speaker 1: I like paraphrase. But do you guys remember that from Clueless? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: No, you know, when we were shooting.
Speaker 5: When I was shooting with you guys, I don't know if it was the first episode that I did or not, but it was. It coincided with the premiere of the film of Clueless that was on the beach, and I was shooting with you guys till late and they sent a limo and I remember Jason being like or Ian like, why does the new girl get a limo? Like what's like? Who what's going on here? You know, like they were up to go to the premiere. I was late for it anyway, because anyway, so I remember these things so distinctly.
Speaker 1: Wow, this tart really, you know, tarts it up?
Speaker 3: You're the tart?
Speaker 2: Are you the tart?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow? Really gingerle Monica.
Speaker 3: Well there's a lot of tarts going on, so yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll get there. But she's a mean one, a lot of I'm like charting it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she like don't er good lord, you came in firing.
Speaker 1: Wait should we.
Speaker 4: Go scene by scene because this episode is actually amazing. And we opened on Kelly Taylor with a brand new haircut.
Speaker 3: This is the one Jen This is it yet shorter? But it is the Pixie you guys, this was the Pixie era. Is this the one I liked or didn't like?
Speaker 2: This is the one you did not like? But I'm going to just for the record, say those who live in glass houses, because you have a bob up to your ears.
Speaker 3: It was growing out.
Speaker 2: Every time you give me about my hair. I see you with that hair do in my life.
Speaker 3: But you know what rewatching it all these years later. I think you look great. I think you look stunny. I don't believe you've go back on what I said back then. Back then I was like, oh it's too mature. A look. Now I love it. So you didn't look like a soccer mom.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it. Now you look me. I don't like it either.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why because I said it, you like it, and I don't like that story of our lives. It looks the story of our friendship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, Monica, I called you Monica Ginger La Monica. That should have been your name, monicaa Ginger. She likes it. So there. Well, I'm glad you've changed your mind about my hair too, because yeah, this is new hairdoo. But let's go back to the very beginning, because oh, the very beginning is Kelly. Sorry, the very beginning is Kelly on the airplane, and I cannot understand why is she whispering like she never This is starting to irritate me about my own character. It's like baby talk, Like she's like, whisper, girl, that was your.
Speaker 4: Sexiest ploy, Like we are the audience doesn't know that these two are together and the other airplane. You know, goers are like, oh.
Speaker 3: She's referring to is the like sexy quiet and then baby talk. It continues the whole episode, and I was there for it. It's sexy. I didn't like it's cute and flirty.
Speaker 2: But I was really let down when there wasn't a you know, an entry into the Mile High Club like that. All that for nothing.
Speaker 3: Basically what your mouth reminds me of a ripe strawberry was that it hook. I know. I was like, this better be her dream or something. So this guy's really talking this way to her, I'm going to be mad. But then it got.
Speaker 2: It and this is introducing our newest addition to the cast. Jason Wiles correct, Colin, he's not full full.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that when we talk about the credits, because he's a very special guest star or.
Speaker 1: Something like that, and then you're only just a guest star. He got he had some juice. Had you done anything? Because I know him now, I mean he's done a lot since, but like he somehow he really got very special guest star.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought it was he was going to join the cast credit a bunch of years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know Jen was he going to join the cast. I have no ever a thing that Colin was going to be a regular.
Speaker 2: He was just this season Kelly Little Escapade. But he looks do you guys think he looks a lot like Jamie Walters? Sometimes I look at him and I'm like, yeah, type, yeah't see.
Speaker 1: How many episodes he does?
Speaker 2: So then we see Brandon coming up with his with his new ride.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: He gets it.
Speaker 2: He has a brand new car and we don't learn why until later.
Speaker 3: But spoiler alert, spoilers new shorts on some really really bad interesting shorts. I'm not happy with.
Speaker 2: The ankle high socks and some really big Fred Flintstone sneakers on his feet. Cannot with this outfits a lot. Oh god, oh god.
Speaker 4: I can't figure out how many episodes Colin appears in.
Speaker 1: But oh, I just thought he was on the.
Speaker 3: Thirty two episodes.
Speaker 1: He does, thirty two episodes.
Speaker 2: He is a full season then, right, a full season of Colin?
Speaker 3: That makes him special? Then he's in the entire season.
Speaker 2: That's something.
Speaker 4: Who gets into a bed and just starts kissing the random that's in the bed, didn't Walsh?
Speaker 3: Okay, Brandon, Well, I'm mad that you were wrapped in a sheet.
Speaker 2: Like what new character comes on in their very first scene is naked.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 5: And that was the first I think that was the first scene that we shot. And I remember Jason coming into my dressing room and just saying, look, so this is weird and it's a little awkward, but it's going to be great, Like we're going to be fine. Everybody's nice. Like he made me feel so comfortable. I just like it was so lovely because I was terrified.
Speaker 3: Did he shake your hand? Did he shake my hand?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Wait is this the thing he did?
Speaker 3: I think so you remember that handshake for the rest of your life because it almost cracked all your fingers. It's a big it's like a hard handshake, and it's just green. He's a very hard shaker. Yes, yes. And did he break your face? Because he recently apologized to Jenny he is.
Speaker 1: We've talked about that. I remember.
Speaker 5: I mean I was very nervous. I was super nervous.
Speaker 3: You didn't see nervous, you were just hot.
Speaker 5: It was very and her hair was just like a little you know, you pulled back and the sheet was there because you came under it and you went right on top of them.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to see the sheet, like they could have covered you and just we could have thought you were naked. But like me, so TV.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 6: But exactly, that's okay, whatever happened you you had definitely a memorable entry.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I know we'll dig into its actually quite good, like it really moving.
Speaker 1: We're getting all kinds of news.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a lot that happens. Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're especially for playing ketchup like for three months with all the characters.
Speaker 2: They do a good job. So Valerie walks into Brandon's room and introduces the naked redhead in his bed that he just made up with as her friend from Buffalo Ginger friend.
Speaker 3: Yep, and she's not mad, like Valerie's fine with you hooking up with her Conquest.
Speaker 2: I feel like Bell is like this is how she is. Okay, I asked for this, I invited her here, this is I saw this coming.
Speaker 5: Ginger does say, are you sure you're hey.
Speaker 1: With me doing this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Later, and she either whether she means it or not, she says yes, very odd.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not going to lie. When she came to the doorway. I was hoping she was going to join the two of you and we were going.
Speaker 1: To see that, But that would have been a ten pm show.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, that would be Melworth's place. Okay, got it.
Speaker 4: I was very into Tiffany's new swoopy bang.
Speaker 1: I really liked her new hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty, it's longer after Yeah, so back, We're gonna go to the beach Chats next, and that's we see Kelly bring home her new man, introduces Colin Robbins to her as her artist friend to Claire, and then Claire divulges that she has a photographic memory out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you divulge it.
Speaker 2: She heard that something, so that was never mentioned.
Speaker 1: We knew she was art, we knew she was really swaying.
Speaker 2: I mean I believed it. Honestly, Claire is the kind of person that could have a photographic memory.
Speaker 3: Her hair looks good, much better this season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did look as though she was sort of flirting, flirting Jason, right, she looks like she's flirting when she just talks to anybody like she's flirting with Jason Wiles.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, she might as well as hot, like right, like you just gotta do that. She already took my guy. Maybe she'll take your guy.
Speaker 4: Now, Hey, they know they are broken up, Donna, you are they are are fully broken up.
Speaker 2: Oh right, Oh we don't find that out yet though, do we.
Speaker 1: In a minute?
Speaker 4: A minute?
Speaker 2: So let's go to the boat, you guys, because you look so cute in your little boating outfit.
Speaker 3: Oh can we go back for one second to your outfit?
Speaker 2: Which outfit.
Speaker 3: What you were wearing on the plane? Will you come home in? I'm really into your look, like wardrobe wise, this this show, this show, this episode so far, and it continues the rest of the episode. It's like a departure from the normal Kelly look and I'm it's elevated but sexy, sophisticated kind of I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it's the whole and it goes with the whole new Kelly that they say she's not taking from anybody.
Speaker 1: We got a hole.
Speaker 2: She's a really mention in New York City.
Speaker 3: I feel like back then I was like, oh, you cut your hair short. Oh you're wearing a blazer. This is all too mature. But looking at it now, I'm like, oof.
Speaker 2: It makes perfect events that you hated it back then because yeah, it was a little more mature, and you were like, we're not mature dressing like that.
Speaker 3: Right, But now looking back, I'm like, that's hot. That's not mature, that's just like elevate it. It's so great.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, beach house. Oh no, Marina boat.
Speaker 1: This is my big Just are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I think everybody everything's fine now with them?
Speaker 2: Wait, why are you back with him?
Speaker 4: All you downstairs and you're so in love and your dad is like his best friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like it's.
Speaker 2: Very You guys got closer after he pushed you down the stairs and.
Speaker 1: Together, so I think we can give a little bts.
Speaker 4: This was where they thought, to keep me honest, that they were going to like reasurd resurrect Ray.
Speaker 1: And make everyone fall in love with him.
Speaker 4: And he's a series regular and he's in the opening credits and they're gonna make him so likable.
Speaker 1: But yet we're like, you basically threw.
Speaker 4: Her downstairs five minutes ago in our world, and that's why.
Speaker 1: Then the fact that the ring.
Speaker 4: Is in his jacket, which I think maybe Jinjer Lamonica did it, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: It's all just it's a.
Speaker 5: Lot, probably for the audience to digest because they love you so much. They loved Donna so much. I think that was like impossible for them to remedy.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and maybe they wanted everybody to be like, what is she doing? Why is she back with him? Like, because it ends very quickly by the end of the episode. Well right there, so we see that, well there's new drama and he goes kind of back to his like I hate you all kind of.
Speaker 3: Jerk jerk all your friends jerks that no one like. I was like, oh, he's getting mad, Like I'm hot for him again. I like this and then no jerks jerks anyway, jumping anyway. I think honestly they thought the audience will forget they had the summer off, everything's fine, move on.
Speaker 5: They misjudged the intensity of the fans.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the stairs he did.
Speaker 4: What's weird is your dad is like ready to have him as a son in law, but your mom is kind of loves him and then blames him immediately for the ring.
Speaker 3: It's very weird on brand. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Your dad's so sweet to him. What's his name? What's your dad's name? I can't remember?
Speaker 3: Oh, mister Martin, doctor Martin, doctor Martchael, and really doctor Martin is so nice to him.
Speaker 2: I was feeling like, I bet Ray feels so happy to be like I was in with this wonderful, wealthy family, like everybody loves them now. It felt so good. For a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that too. I was like, he had a terrible dad and terrible childhood and now he has a father figure and.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, right, yeah, Well, let's go to the Wallshouse because we're going to find Valerie asking. Well, first of all, we see the wall shouts come completely empty, which made me sad.
Speaker 4: It really looks like it needs a code of paint, like it looked kind of run down.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess that's what it looks like when you move and you take all of your furniture with that.
Speaker 7: That well, they trust, but Valerie asks Brandon if he had given any more thought to what happened between them, right.
Speaker 4: And then we find out that maybe it wasn't the love making we originally had expected.
Speaker 2: They didn't do it, you guys, They.
Speaker 5: Just start laughing, right, So they show them together at the end of the end of season five is a big makeout and We're all like, you know what.
Speaker 2: And that face exactly, that face we thought they, you know, did it?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 3: Thank you Jenny? So why did they not do it?
Speaker 2: Because they found each other they but laughed. Yeah, they were too too close as friends or like family too.
Speaker 1: It's like it's grown. We were a little put off by it first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: They were rather assumed.
Speaker 1: That's why they got you.
Speaker 2: Valerie says that she felt lonely all summer and that she's thinking about going back to Buffalo. Randa says that she can't go back because she's the only family he's.
Speaker 1: Got and it was touching. Yeah.
Speaker 2: At the beach house, Dylan ding ding ding on the doorknob, I can't. Of course, everyone thinks he's there for one reason, but that's not why he's there.
Speaker 1: Because of the storage unit.
Speaker 2: He wants her to go help him find out who killed his father.
Speaker 1: Tori triggered out the storage unit, Buddy trigger.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we'll get to that. But that scene on the couch was heartbreakingly special. Yeah, like the close ups of the two of you, the eyes, like your eyes looking at each other. You can't do that with him. He's like, I need a friend, just friends, yes, And I was just like, I don't believe either of you. I know you're in love with each other.
Speaker 1: I don't believe this.
Speaker 2: Proceed Yeah, proceed exactly, that's what they do. They proceed. We go back to the wash house and we see Steve and David with their new dudes come on and through that door.
Speaker 1: Wow, who was worse.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go on record. I did not like Steve's hair. This is this kind of pomp, was like up and longer than it normally is. I just didn't. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Took a hard blow dryer, straight.
Speaker 2: Straight, it was real windy when he came into work.
Speaker 3: And I didn't love it. But but David didn't look great either.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean the shape that David had, like a shaved do that's kind of sexy sometimes, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't like that was not like the weird.
Speaker 2: But they you know what they did have, they had great energy coming in.
Speaker 3: Good for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah they really.
Speaker 2: Yep, they were red tee for season. Oh my god. This whole thing with them is crazy. So but they're looking I guess they're looking for a new apartment. They go to the high rise there and they're going to rent an.
Speaker 3: Apartment together, two of them. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it was the dentist's. It was his dad's apartment or something.
Speaker 1: Somebody was right, and then they got back together. So they had the They had a sad day.
Speaker 4: But all I could picture was those high rises on Wilshire.
Speaker 3: Okay from didn't you live well back then? You could some of them. Yeah, they all had Dorman. Not all were super expensive. They weren't as expensive as the beach apartment.
Speaker 2: True, Like oh right. Anyway, so they go back to the wallsh house and they find out that the new buyers are planning on tearing down Cassa Well Walsh. I don't understand why Brandon calls it Castle Walsh.
Speaker 3: Not Cassacks exactly because he's Canadian.
Speaker 2: He says castle.
Speaker 1: He did he pronounce it Casa.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't catch that too.
Speaker 3: No one said anything like it's Jason Priestley.
Speaker 4: This is a good time for me to interject this. I noticed something we haven't talked about the credits yet. Jason Priestley is now credited as a producer on the show.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice that, did you, j Neon?
Speaker 4: In the credits, New credits, and we have Jamie Walters in the credits. We have Kathleen Roberts in the credits, and we have peach Pit Matt in the credits.
Speaker 2: Joey Tata is Joey in the opening like group shot of everyone.
Speaker 1: He is he dancing around.
Speaker 3: I skipped it. Oh my god, I'll go is.
Speaker 4: And I think I think he's third to last. Then Jamie Walters, Kathleen is the last. Everybody else is kind of in their same order of y'all the main you know, and then obviously Gabrielle is gone.
Speaker 1: Oh right, her husband's gone. Whose name is Oudamid?
Speaker 2: I mean, when you think about it, this must have been like so weird for the audience to watch the opening credits.
Speaker 1: And there's no Walshes.
Speaker 2: There's no Walshes, well just Brandon, right, and there's there's new people. That must have been very jarring for some like hardcore fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure, and also exciting. I mean we always like the credits, right fighting.
Speaker 3: A hardcore fan now, And I was sighted.
Speaker 2: And you were happy there was new blood.
Speaker 3: I don't know, well the new blood that's there. I was just like it was a lot right eye Candy it was a lot happy.
Speaker 4: I guess this is so mean to say, but I'm not like devastated by the loss of the Walshes.
Speaker 1: I'm handling that fine.
Speaker 2: It feels like they're still there though, because there's still sending messages and there's still their house.
Speaker 3: So you should look in the closet. He left the pair of suspenders for you.
Speaker 1: Sorry to interject that, so go back.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Anyways, Brandon finds out that they're going to tear the house down, We find out that Claire dumped David, and we find out that they're going to party and trash the place right.
Speaker 1: Which made me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Very mad, very instantly. Steve's little weird brain went to what can we do to this house?
Speaker 4: That whole party is kind of made me uncomfs because I don't like all that messiness because.
Speaker 2: You wanted to go around and clean up right when.
Speaker 1: They were Sprange was oh god, it's making my neck.
Speaker 3: Actually, the spray paint looked cool though, like walls.
Speaker 2: They should keep that. I think they should keep that in the dining room look pretty good.
Speaker 1: Clean Up is going to be daunting.
Speaker 2: Who knows what's going to happen. Anyways, we're not going.
Speaker 3: To get to that yet.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to public storage, where we find Kelly and Dylan very big for public storage, very very tidy public storage from my experience anyway, yeah, very organized, very organized.
Speaker 1: Agreed.
Speaker 3: Mine that just vacated, did not be paid for. It did not look like that. It was stacked wall to wall. So here's my thing, public storage. If you're gonna rent one that size, just have the get a smaller lock.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It was just so they could.
Speaker 2: Be about Dylan. He can afford it. He can get the biggest one they have and put like a motorcycle intycle, not like normal people, be really big.
Speaker 4: Because I remember here and there sex in the city, and just like that, she goes to her storage unit and they got plenty of room cruise around and good lighting and good.
Speaker 3: Lighting and no cock road to writing about. But there is a couple.
Speaker 4: Almost kisses, and Jenny, I have to say, like, I know you're not, but like I got the vibe you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Here's the Whenever Kelly looks at the she stops looking at the person's eyes and starts looking at their lips. She's telegraphing that it's coming like, but I thought they were gonna kiss too, but she did not. She stopped it with her little finger. I was sad because I honestly wanted them to kiss too.
Speaker 1: I was like, I kind of done with already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said it's over. It's and I believe her.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm frankly concerned that Colin's here for thirty two episodes.
Speaker 2: But we'll get all of a sudden really concerned. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel panics.
Speaker 2: But Dylan tells Kelly that his father's killers are going to pay for what they did back at the Dorchester penthouse. Oh this is we already talked about it. They go to the high Rise. They're going to rent this place together because they think that someone has bought Castle Walsh.
Speaker 3: Her It literally says door Chester.
Speaker 1: In a real place? Is that a real place?
Speaker 3: I lived in that building? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Did they use that as your building? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What you didn't notice when you're watching the episode?
Speaker 3: No, well, I moved to the Wilshire, which was like the one I was thinking of. Yeah, yeah, it didn't not that one, but Dorchester is the one that's like smaller and it was more affordable.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on Wilshire.
Speaker 3: Dorchester was on Wilshire like ad Comstock. It was quite literally, that's exactly so weird to oh Wilshire, and that's exactly where I live with the bad boyfriend and the parrot.
Speaker 2: Yep, oh wow, Donna's boat party, Donna's mom's party. I'm sorry. Is it weird to have a party on a boat like that where there's nowhere for people to really stand except for on the very edges. What if they get hit by one of those sails? I don't know. It's very dangerous looking to me.
Speaker 1: People do have boat parties.
Speaker 4: Like that where the boat's going nowhere, and they're just like, yes, I have.
Speaker 2: Been looked so boring.
Speaker 3: It looked boring.
Speaker 2: It looked boring.
Speaker 3: I remember filming it. There was so much wind. It was getting my hair was getting into my lipstick. My hair was frizzing.
Speaker 2: Ginger shows up with the humidity affecting her hair too.
Speaker 3: Your hair was problem or scrunch.
Speaker 2: It was so much scrunching, but you didn't let it stop.
Speaker 5: You yell or us big time if you.
Speaker 2: Were so excited to be there though.
Speaker 4: Like the rocking of the boat, because even in its slip. Yeah with my MENOPOSITI you need to with the hot flashes.
Speaker 2: This is why Ginger asks Valerie permission to shoot her shot with brains.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes we do.
Speaker 1: I was really sort of shocked by some.
Speaker 2: Of the language that would shoot your shot.
Speaker 5: You didn't look like a fassurfrast, Like, how did they even I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: I don't you even say those things like.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know. Females correct me if I'm wrong, don't say that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they do well.
Speaker 2: But what would they say, like instead of shoot your shot, what is another going for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was exactly what I was going to say.
Speaker 4: I want to be refreshed on all the saucy yeah you said.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just I'm like slithering around everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 3: So I think we'll see I like as your movements are everything, Like it's not just like exuding sexiness and like delivering like it's also like your arms the way you move and touch things is just on points. Oh my god, so very free with Vixen.
Speaker 2: Waiting going back to the the storage unit for a second. I was going to tell you guys that The most consistent thing on this show to the date is the boom being in every episode. I'm pretty sure it's appeared in every episode.
Speaker 3: So seeing it six seasons, why.
Speaker 2: Have they not done something?
Speaker 3: Why have you not acclaimed it to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm supposed to just be okay, there's nothing you could do.
Speaker 3: It was thirty years ago. It's not going away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. But oh no, Missus Gorman or Corman or whatever her name was left her ring in the head. This is what Donna shouts at who said Donald would never say she left her ring in the head. Is a boat bathroom called a head?
Speaker 4: Correct, that's where the sprays comes from.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit the head.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna take a shot on the head.
Speaker 2: Anyway. That was looked like a pretty boring party. But then she lost her ring and basically police accuses Ray of stealing it.
Speaker 5: Her mom then says, I hate this boat.
Speaker 1: I think that was random too. I'm like, I don't hate it because if every.
Speaker 5: Time they have a party on then something, yeah it's stolen or someone dies or you know, I know, I don't want to say it.
Speaker 1: But I'm very word worried for doctor Martin. Oh, I think, oh, I don't want to say it.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you? And then then the basically the party just dies like everybody you come back to it and everybody's just sitting there, like suggested they're.
Speaker 1: Calling the police. I don't remember if they come.
Speaker 2: I guess police held everyone hostage on the boat until she figures it out.
Speaker 3: There's like, Donna, please, does someone come forward?
Speaker 2: That's all they wanted to happen. But let's go to jail.
Speaker 1: Trow we okays go to jail.
Speaker 2: Dylan goes to visit his dad's old friend in jail, and he tried he's trying to find out who killed his dad.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: He tells Dylan the guy's name is Marchette Marchetti, no Tony Marchette Marchette, and that he's a very ivate businessman. And my question was did they dress that nicely in jail? The inmate was they did look perfection pressed? Isn't that perfectly pressed? It not a spot on him, tucked in super tight like military style. And the fact that.
Speaker 1: He gives the name to Dylan is also like, really like somebody.
Speaker 4: He gives out that information and that's like a very I mean, because.
Speaker 3: Wait, is he going to get Is he going to die in jail? Like they're going to put a hit on him? Now right?
Speaker 5: That's isn't that sort of how that stuff goes? Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you that guy you like.
Speaker 5: You is the dad but also the daughter.
Speaker 2: What we're not there yet? Nitches get stitches, that's the expression.
Speaker 3: That's a real.
Speaker 2: Beach house. Ray tells Donna that he knows police thinks he's still that ring and guess what he right.
Speaker 1: He gets.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we're going to go to Collins Venice studio where he has all of his really bad art lining the walls. I'm is he an artist? Like he makes money being an artist?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yes, he seems like it, like he must have gallery shows or something.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wasn't mad. Wait, you guys, we never discussed that he comes in and basically trashes our decor in the beach apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't care because he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Like And I felt so much shame listening to him. I took it so personal.
Speaker 2: Probably did buy that like home goods whatever, like World plus Marketplace.
Speaker 3: What was it back then? Peer one imports.
Speaker 2: Premium imports, not Pieri was to yeah, per one, he nailed it.
Speaker 5: And the gallery if you had a lot of dough, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the gallery was up there. So I was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So they talk a little bit there at the at the Venice studio there at the art studio, and then they rubbed the make up the paint on each other, which was gross. That is not good to be good for her modeling pores right in there, right in there, and then magically she is. She shows up in the very next scene at the party, and he's all clean.
Speaker 4: In the cutest outfit. She was the cutest at the house the party.
Speaker 2: Brandon, he is looking at the ring longingly that he tried to give Kelly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I thought he's sell so he could keep the house.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, maybe he's going to.
Speaker 1: Ring four thousand. Maybe I was for some reason, I either think we.
Speaker 2: Know that or that at him, that was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was not that much.
Speaker 2: He mentions it in like one of the previous episodes. I think really quickly, I might be like making that up. I trust your brain and me too. Kelly tells Valerie to watch out because the gloves are coming off.
Speaker 5: Gloves are coming off, girl.
Speaker 3: I love that scene with you guys.
Speaker 2: I believe it too. I can't wait Ginger. Yes, and Ginger's there and like woof.
Speaker 3: I love Valen Overalls. Vallin Overalls is kind of smoking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine with you and Brandon just making us.
Speaker 5: I know, it's very weird that she Ginger does all these things and everybody's kind.
Speaker 2: Of like wow, like you know, I know, yeah, nobody is like what is that?
Speaker 3: Who's there's something about Brandon. We don't know what do you mean? I don't know. Kelly doesn't want to marry him, Valerie. They start laughing. It didn't go any further. She tells Ginger, fine, you can have him. I mean, I'm not saying anything, but like what.
Speaker 2: Dylan comes over and he immediately asks for Kelly, which is another red flag.
Speaker 4: Yeah weird, And yet Brandon and Dylan seem fine after their bus ride together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all there's a big gap here. There's like a lot of games.
Speaker 3: Fine, not how life works.
Speaker 2: No, Brandon says he's going to help Dylan find the killer of his dad. Ginger tells Brandon to take her upstairs.
Speaker 3: And he wants to mingle instead, but the hottest redhead ever says, let's go upstairs and get down. Let me take my shot with you. Yeah, and he's like, let's go mingle. Something's off story.
Speaker 5: Your conspiracy theory is pretty sounding, very accurate.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know, don't even occur to me. These are alleged, these are assumption.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just playing a little soft here. I don't know. I can't brow my finger on.
Speaker 2: It, but it okay. Yeah, Nat is there to bring his giant sandwich in and he says, yes, five more in the car. That's a lot of meat bread.
Speaker 3: You know, I was bad.
Speaker 4: Read in any refrigerator. And then he kind of gives them the like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Goodness, somebody, somebody is the voice of reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well he's like, what you're doing is not cool?
Speaker 1: Guy, Yeah, and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: And he walks out and he's disgusted with all of them.
Speaker 1: But yet he left delicious looking sandwich. I was like that sandwich for party party. Yeah, that thing was serious. It would get red like that frankly a big pan. I knew, like that's nineties.
Speaker 3: Now you get seven, that's nineties break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I still make that what is it long or something?
Speaker 1: But that was so long.
Speaker 2: We'll just put each foot long together and there you go and there you go. Yeah, okay, So then the whole gang is hanging out. Everybody's getting along great. Donna go I mean, what's his name? Ray goes in to get a drink and some coffees for the boring people, and Donna puts on his jacket.
Speaker 3: I remember vividly filming that. You do, I do, because we filmed it on set, but it was supposed to be outdoors, so they it was something new. We didn't have that before, so they had to open and create that whole thing. We were all sitting there. I don't remember that I could see it right now, because they did.
Speaker 2: Have that porch off the back of the Walsh house, but we weren't shooting any exteriors. I don't know, if you.
Speaker 3: Say so, I promise you it was on set. I swear.
Speaker 2: What did you think when you found that gorgeous ring which wasn't Oh?
Speaker 3: I was so fixated on the jacket, I didn't even know what was happening. I was like, oh, I remember those jackets. They were so in I think I started wearing one after that, and like, oh, I was like all in thee.
Speaker 4: Though, because what would Ginger know if she stole the ring to put it in his pocket.
Speaker 5: It's like there were some storyline questions that I do think it's Ginger never really got answered. I can't remember now because it's coming up later, but there was something where I went, wait, so did she she did this whole thing with vow or not there yet either? But I had some confusion some like storyline.
Speaker 3: Was there any scene of yours cut from this episode? Do you remember that? Was there.
Speaker 1: There anything?
Speaker 5: There was something cut? I remember from another one that an upcoming episode that was with David and I, David and Ginger, and.
Speaker 1: They just put it all together.
Speaker 5: It was it was a dream sequence.
Speaker 2: But what wait, he was dreaming of Ginger.
Speaker 5: Well, or somebody was imagining Oh, I think that was it.
Speaker 1: I think that was it, that.
Speaker 5: Val was imagining Ginger because at a certain point she kind of turns against Ginger, right or she gets like mad or I don't remember, but there is something with David and I. I don't rememb him wearing these slippers, and then they just went they couldn't.
Speaker 1: They had to cut it. But it's not episode.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll call you that because we'll call you, we'll call you.
Speaker 2: Well, so you think it was ginger, I think it was Val.
Speaker 1: My gut was ginger. I thought it was Val.
Speaker 5: I still it's unclear to me.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's a vowel ginger like combo.
Speaker 3: Like com Wait, we never find out.
Speaker 1: The hoots about the whole thing. We'll find out.
Speaker 3: Someone tell me we find out, please, assuming.
Speaker 1: We do, because otherwise what a weird thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And of course Ray gets angry for being accused, and he audioce the.
Speaker 4: Rings in the jacket like you'd be like, well the f is that doing in there?
Speaker 1: I didn't take it like you wouldn't be mad, you'd be like, put that in my jacket?
Speaker 3: If if he wasn't but hering him, so they have to.
Speaker 2: He did say, oh, like I would be dumb enough to put it in my pocket.
Speaker 3: Which is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, Yeah, not to his mom.
Speaker 2: I think he, in his Ray way defended himself. But it was very short lived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always very caustic.
Speaker 3: M Yeah. I felt bad for the guy just breaking him. No, they really were all starting to look. I know Aim has no forgiveness, but on the pan, he just.
Speaker 4: Got the dad to like him, make him great from the start, Like, I'm like, just make this guy great from the start.
Speaker 1: Instead I made him a total months.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, so maybe he's trying to amend for things and make up.
Speaker 4: Like you're gonna just be like, oh, I know you pushed my friend down the stairs yesterday.
Speaker 2: But Kelly wouldn't get him like chill me with him. Yeah, all he does is unless she unless she does it for Donna, which happens.
Speaker 3: You don't know, though, what do you mean, Wait, you don't know that he pushed me?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: No, you never Valerie knows.
Speaker 1: Friends don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe Valerie did it because she really likes Donna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe she's trying to get rid of him. But it's also weird.
Speaker 4: If we're too believe that this was supposed to be his resurrection, why would we then drag in this ring thing?
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't know that that theory makes no sense because by the end of episode one, we already hate him again.
Speaker 3: We hate him again. This is I do.
Speaker 4: Think, didn't he say I remember him feeling or having a conversation with him where he said that like the fans were really mad at him, like he felt personally like it was a little bit tough that people were, you know, so invested in you all and the show, and that he people didn't like it, that he was mean and he was kind of like taking the personal right tour into that.
Speaker 3: Right thousand percent accurate, but interesting because it was during the filming of this that you talked to him correct, yes, yes about it, So it must have over the summer people were like freaking out after the fall down the stairs.
Speaker 2: The fall rightfully, Oh.
Speaker 4: You guys slipped ish, I slipped you guys, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gone down a flight upstairs.
Speaker 2: He he didn't push her, He like flown her.
Speaker 1: He didn't mean to knock her down, He didn't.
Speaker 3: He was just like pulling her around. He pulled her the wrong way. Oh my god, he's a She wasn't so waste esque at the time.
Speaker 2: You't defend this guy.
Speaker 3: I will because watching them this episode, I was like, Oh, they're really hot together. I was really into it, really cute.
Speaker 4: If we hadn't known everything we know from the Pumpkins, I'm still like disturbed by the smashed pumpkins.
Speaker 2: Look at any she never never forgets.
Speaker 1: I've never violent. Yes, yes, he gave her a beautiful Pumpkin.
Speaker 4: And then then I don't know why she does something, Oh she's not there for his date or something because she was made a different the guy cast for Vandy and whatever.
Speaker 3: Because she was dating someone else, Like she wasn't being honest.
Speaker 1: But you don't smash Pumpkins. No violent tendency. Yes, violent from the beginning.
Speaker 3: This testostere Pumpkins made a career out of that name.
Speaker 2: So yeah, then we just find out that Brandon is not going to sell the house. Now, well I don't know how he's going to pull that off, but we learned.
Speaker 4: For it has gone out out of a right and it's a mess.
Speaker 3: And now, so if this was a John Hughes film, what would have happened is He's like, say it here, there's no we're quiet, and she says it twice and the third time she gets really loud. Everybody when the music would have stopped and everyone would have gone.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for that. I was waiting did happen.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, okay, but.
Speaker 1: They should live in the house. So I'm happy we kind of are getting that sort of out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, yeah, I don't think that Jimbo would sell it. He knows it's a smart investment, so I want to say it.
Speaker 1: Three what he was making so he can totally.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I honestly do not remember if they keep the wallshouse or if it goes away.
Speaker 1: They camp it.
Speaker 5: I feel like that would be too much for the audience to metabolize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all these oh right, some.
Speaker 5: People gone, new people there and now they're house Like, I can't take it. They would just be be fuddled. They wouldn't be able to function.
Speaker 2: But what what is going to happen is are you going to move in? Or David? Are the guys going to all live in the house with my God, I can't picture this.
Speaker 3: No, I need to know.
Speaker 2: That's it for this episode though, you guys, Yeah that's it?
Speaker 1: Wow, there's.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Obviously it's a tenet.
Speaker 1: A definite ten for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to go with the ten because just because aside from the opening credits, I didn't fast forward through any scene. I saved the whole time. You know what I don't like though? The new things? Or is this just because I'm want you get through paramount plus the transition of like nine O two that's from Fox.
Speaker 1: And they used to do that with Melrose Place too. It was all coming. I hate it, Like when they go to commercial to.
Speaker 2: All logos blue.
Speaker 3: He's like yah, the two men on the logo, and I'm like, I don't want to see this.
Speaker 2: It's a little weird that for.
Speaker 1: Melro's Place too.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what the theory was, but maybe it kept people to the commercial, I don't know, or.
Speaker 3: Maybe they don't like it.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 5: They also had me shoot something. They did all this because like they clueless had just come out or was going to come out or what was coming out right when we were shooting this, So they had me shoot a promo for the season and I remember going like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I can't believe we're doing this.
Speaker 5: And then somebody is like yeah, like no one in the cast, like everybody's so oh they don't want to.
Speaker 1: Do it, so we're gonna have you do it.
Speaker 5: I was like, what was it just kind of like introducing the season, like we're back and things are. I don't remember what it.
Speaker 3: Was, but like some season six or like none of the cast wants to do it, like no.
Speaker 5: Check out out tomorrow, you know, Ellie, thank you for taking one for the team.
Speaker 2: For the team.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, but yeah, this is a ten. It's it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's a ten all around. I love it, but I have to be honest, I'm very I have anxiety about what's going to happen this season. It feels like it's so not the same show a lot.
Speaker 4: And then I realized my fear tory for your dad is not till season ten.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: I'll say one other thing.
Speaker 5: I remember Luke when us talking one day and him saying something like he was just asking sort of like.
Speaker 1: What what scripts other scripts.
Speaker 5: Are like and all you know, other shows and things like that, and then he said, yeah, this is definitely, you know, our last season, like we thought least like, it's definitely our last season. And I've thought, oh, yeah, okay, you know probably.
Speaker 1: And it went on for like an another.
Speaker 3: Five, right.
Speaker 2: I think we all thought that every season.
Speaker 4: Every season.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Will be it.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure. People that thank you so much for you.
Speaker 3: I wish we were there.
Speaker 1: Having me. I know, I hope soon.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, I love you did great.
Speaker 2: That was a fun surprise.
Speaker 3: Alisa Donovan, You.
Speaker 4: Guys I'm curious when Little leaves. Yeah, this is Luke Perry's last season for this round.
Speaker 3: Yeah comes back.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess we'll see what happens on the next episode of season six, Episode two, Buffalo Gals. I bet it's about the Buffalo Gals.
Speaker 3: I think you're right.