Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Batcheler Happy Hour. I'm Joey nic Serena. We are here today with Kat Izzel from SAX season of Bachelor, Bachelor and Paradise season nine. Season is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think season nine and you just got released, well, the cast got released and you're part of the cast of the new up and coming season of Bachelor in Paradise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, season ten.
Speaker 2: Back to back seasons, eh, because I guess they took the year off. I didn't even think about that. You are technically going to be on back to back seasons.
Speaker 4: Technically on back to back season So it's happy to be here. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Guys, why why did you Why did you do it? Why? Why? Why did you do this to yourself? Cat?
Speaker 4: You know, I just really needed to have some emotional aggression on TV again.
Speaker 3: It just sounded, you know, a feeling solusions powerful.
Speaker 4: But no, I really when asked me to do it, I was obviously hesitant because it's not been the best experiences, you know, first couple of rounds, but I've grown a lot over the last two years. It sounded like it was going to be a very different experience than previous ones and I think when I thought about it, if I were to have said no, you know, and just you can't say no to things, you know, you have to at least try it out and see what happens and see what comes out of it. And I was going in with a very different mentality than I think prior, so just want to see what was going to come from it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do a little bit of a ketchup, because I do remember like you for the most part, from what I remember, you kind of carried this season the last paradise you were bringing. You were bringing the entertainment for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the end of that paradise you get engaged to John Henry, which is a which was kind of out of left like it seemed like you guys you got together near the end, you got engaged. After the show, you call the engagement off. What have you been doing since then? Have you been dating? I think you were in a relationship prior to this, correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So me and John Henry broke up pretty close to when it was done airing, So that was I want to say, like around December, end of November of twenty twenty three. So I always had plans to move to San Diego once I finished my M Keyboards. That's what I was kind of studying for during airing.
Speaker 3: So we broke up.
Speaker 4: I passed my m keyboards and I moved to California two days later, and then kind of just like got settled in San Diego, took a really long break when it came to keeping up with the show. I just kind of wanted to focus on myself and like start my career out here and meet new friends. I did stickt into relationship around six months after that, and then that also ended six months after that, so literally like to back year my I had a relationship end on like the same week, so wild you don't like the holidays because literally was when that they both happened. But it's been really amazing, like moving to California, the people here are incredible.
Speaker 3: I love my job.
Speaker 4: I've been working as an inspectation now for about a year and a half, working in my dream field of aesthetics, and kind of just been like living my best life, if you can say. It's definitely come with some ups and downs, but overall, it's been a pretty good year and a half since I've been here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I remember you were studying for your MP boards when you came on last time, which was kind of right before Paradise ended. I think, did you write those before or after the breakup?
Speaker 3: Did I take them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I took it.
Speaker 4: I had to push back the testing date because my mental health was so compromised, so I ended up taking it in Florida, like right after the breakup.
Speaker 2: Okay, and a big pocket of life for you. Emotionally, oh everything, mentally, yeah, everything.
Speaker 4: It was a lot, but it was kind of like a way to be like, you're not gonna like nothing is going to bring me down, Like I'm still gonna keep doing what I was put on a serte to do.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's been great.
Speaker 1: Can you all feel free to say no if you don't want to talk about any of these things. But why did you and John Henry break up?
Speaker 3: You know, nothing like serious that happened.
Speaker 4: I think through the airing of the show, we started to learn more about how we each I think, handle conflict and adversity, and we just were not gonna I mean, it wasn't my choice, and but it ultimately ended up being something probably for the best. It was under the umbrella of incompatibility, but we didn't really have like any major like fights or anything like that. I just think it just got too much and he wanted to go into a different career path than originally we both thought he would want to do, which ultimately led him to Hawaii. And it just happened at a really hard time emotionally with everything else that was going on. But overall, it just we're not We're two good people, but we're definitely not each other's people. And I think moments like how the show aired and how everything went down with a relationship really shows us what you can handle and if you're going to be compactful in long term.
Speaker 1: When you guys got engaged, didn't you was there was there a part of you that was like, Oh, I don't know, I don't know no, so you you believe no?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believed all. I will believe everything. No. I literally was like, this is my person.
Speaker 4: Now looking back, I'm like, I don't think so, but I would just like a very different person. Like I think that I just was such like a like I wanted a relationship so badly. I saw that for myself, and like I was willing to believe anything even though there was signs in front of me that was saying, this is not going to make sense. And I think it took something as extreme as that for me to like really sit back and evaluate like how I see people and see the world. And now I tried a little bit lighter. But yeah, no, I fully believed that we were like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to marry this man, this is my husband.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 4: Watching him watching it back and seeing what he was saying. I didn't know he said any of that. He didn't tell me that, So I.
Speaker 3: Was like, you just broke up with me and you already had doubts, like I should have known.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it was wild. That's good information for the upcoming season of Paradise. Your your past relationship, the one that was six months and end it? Can you tell us why that ended?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you know it?
Speaker 3: Even we just met through mutual friends.
Speaker 4: It was one of those relationships that I think is going to probably help me learn the most about myself that I've ever experienced. I have nothing negative to say about it. It was it had its ups and downs. It just you know, again, I don't think that we were in the place of each other's lives where it was going to be sustainable, but it was not the healthiest I think you could agree. I think we just triggered a lot of each other's wounds. But in that you learn about yourself in your twenties, that's what it's about. So I used that to really be like a catalyst and to some deep therapies. That was really helpful.
Speaker 2: You seem to have done a lot of work on yourself. I know you've referenced therapy a few times. What specifically is that work, Like, what have you been focusing on and what do you hope to do differently going into paradise this time.
Speaker 4: I think just being curious and like truly like doing an internal assessment of your triggers, who you are, and like things are going to come up that you're not gonna like, but not using that to like not to cheer you from people, learning more and just showing up in the world with a little bit more awareness and like compassion and self love. I really did like deep therapy with MDR recently in last six months, and that's been the most beneficial. It's you know, supposed to help with all my things, and it really has helped a lot, But I think just learning how to like ground myself in moments of high stress, being less reactive, because ultimately that's I think was just my default state and learning to like take that pause, and that's I.
Speaker 3: Think what really helped in talking through and understanding yourself.
Speaker 1: Are you do you have any who do you hang out with and you're in San Diego? Do you have any like bachelor friends or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I'm still friends with Kylie see here pretty often. Some of the other girls we grew apart, but still like see each other and like do different things. It's just San Diego's like such a community based area. Everybody like becomes friends so easily, and people here are really welcoming.
Speaker 3: So I've I have such amazing friends here.
Speaker 4: I actually like met Jess Edwards like a month before we went on Paradise together, and we're like kind of have the same beautiful friends, and so she's been one of my good friends and good friends throughout. So it's been it's pretty much like everybody that's like in the wellness like space, I would say, kind of all hang out and they're same.
Speaker 2: Love San Diego. Do you think you'll stay there for now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 4: It's a really good I would say place for where I was at when it came to career. And then I just love the community aspect of it. Everyone's very welcoming. I mean it's still California, so they're still like fake energy, but the real ones stick together.
Speaker 1: So nice friend. Okay, so you are how your relationship ends? Yeah, and you get a phone call for paradise. What's the timeline from the relationship ending to the phone call of hey, would you be interested in coming on Paradise?
Speaker 4: I don't remember when they called me. It was this year. I mean at first I was like, I'm not going on Paradise. Me and my most relationship we broke up around November, kind of lived in limbo until maybe.
Speaker 3: Like January, February, I can't remember. Sometime it was.
Speaker 4: It's all a blur, but they called me, I want to say, like around March or April, I can't remember, somewhere around like springtime. But I was like I needed a lot of convincing, like I didn't. I was not just like yeah, I'll do it, Like I needed them to like really make me feel comfortable about putting myself back in that environment. And it was definitely something that I decided to do very last than it because I was still every time I say yes, I'd be like, no, I can't do that again, like I'm scared.
Speaker 1: Was it? What was the deal breaker?
Speaker 3: I think I really was just like if I say no and.
Speaker 4: Regret it, like it's not something I want to like regret, Like what if there was someone there actually that I could meet or an experience that could be helpful for me to understand myself again, you know, It's just it's not something you really say no too.
Speaker 3: But it was mostly convincing me. With the air conditioning.
Speaker 4: I was like, you have to promise that there is air conditioning otherwise I'm not going like I'm not doing it, and they every time I asked was always started the conversation and not up for it, you know, like you know, I didn't know it was true or not. But I also said I have the ability to literally like it's not what I want, I'm I could just leap, like I don't have to stay. And I was going in knowing literally no one, knowing nothing about the shows I haven't been watching, so like it was just a completely different mindset versus like knowing every single thing about every guy on Paradise last time and being friends with the girls, so I wanted to kind of just like see how that was going to play out.
Speaker 2: What did your friends and family say when you were like, I think I'm going to go back on Paradise this year.
Speaker 4: Some of them were like, absolutely not, please don't because we can't handle it again. But some were like, you should just go for it, and you have a lot more like you're different person and I think you'd handle it differently and why would you say no to something like that? But yeah, I immediately texted my little group chat and it was like help SOS.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What was your base fear going back on my.
Speaker 4: Biggest fear so many Well, I just learned that people are very different outside of the show, and I think I was mostly just like scared I was going to get wrapped up in it again and then ended up leaving getting hurt when I came off it.
Speaker 3: You know, I knew there was bugs, so I can't be afraid of that.
Speaker 4: But it was mostly just like the trusting someone again and it be to my detriment and make sure that I don't get wrapped up in it. All the things and just making sure I can like stay grounded.
Speaker 1: It's definitely one of those things where once you're like, once you're in this world and you are single, it really is like it's kind it's hard to say no because it's just like yeah, it's it's just easier to say yes, you know, yes I will. Just it's one of those things where it's like, you don't I agree with you, And that's probably why I've always said yes as well. It's just like I don't want to live with the regrets.
Speaker 2: You're probably I'm more likely going to regret not doing this doing it when it comes down to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just I think I was so scared that, you know, if you're putting yourself out there to be analyzed, criticized, puts apart just like overall judged, Like that was really really hard on my mental health, and it was hard to feel my character being misunderstood. So I think I just like didn't know if I was willing to, like, I'm very happy with where I'm at in life, and I didn't know if I wanted to kind of like you know, uproot, you know, put that under a microscope again. And the subject to.
Speaker 1: Keep judgement. Yeah, do you have a plan going into this season of how you'll handle being judged negatively by people? Because I agree with me, it's not easy.
Speaker 4: It's not I think also I understand it more like the first time around, I didn't understand the way that public response is or how people like like. It's just like I didn't know that this was something that people face to this extent and not taking it so personally, keeping your people close and knowing that that's what matters. I have a really good support team and system in place, so and I just.
Speaker 3: Don't care like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't feel the desire to look at it or see it and use that to determine my work the way I think I did before because I was just so like, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And it goes away?
Speaker 3: I mean it does now I know that it is temporary.
Speaker 4: Like at the time, you feel like it's never going to end, and this time you're going to deal with the rest of your life. But now that I know that it comes in waves, you can handle a wave I can handle anyways.
Speaker 1: You're the first. You're the first contestant. You're the first contestant that we are interviewing that's been on Paradise before. Okay, living living conditions, what's like much better because I've heard we're hearing much better.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Like its incredible, like really different. Yeah, I'm not sure how much I could share, but it was it is nothing like previous paradise absolutely not like it's It really just shows like how much your mental health can be, like so much better when you can do your hair and your makeup.
Speaker 3: Not in humanity. It really brings.
Speaker 4: The different it's like or just to be able to have somewhere to escape to to like take a breath and like pull down.
Speaker 3: It was so much better.
Speaker 4: You had just a bed to sleep in that you didn't have to step outside your bed and there was sand on the ground. Or you shower and you feel clean, like truly it was like little things like that, like you actually can like feel clean and refreshed, and then you just feel more like you're better self. Like I didn't shower without I showered like three times a day just to cool off, and then you would step outside the shower and their sand like on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know, yeah, yeah, we just saw I just saw a clip. We just saw a clip of each other, and I was like, my face is so fucking oily. It looks like I haven't seen a shower. Like I got engaged. I got engaged. I wasn't even matching, like nothing matched. Like I was like I we the mirrors. You couldn't even really see yourself because they were always folded.
Speaker 3: There was no mirrors.
Speaker 4: I used like the small compact like thing in my like eye shadow palate, like just see and like just sitting there trying not to like I didn't do my hair previous paradise, I couldn't do my makeup like it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just love life like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I need to actually take it second to take care of myself this time because last time people saw me, I was like a frat.
Speaker 2: Well, you also would just feel sexier to to like go out and flirt with boys when you're like I feel cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, you could self tan and not start sweating off like I was like actually able to do my self tan routine like it was amazing.
Speaker 3: It was so much better.
Speaker 4: It was like during the wedding episode of Marine kind of getting married, like I had self tanner sitting like on me like fresh because I'm like, I'm pale right now and I can't do anything about it.
Speaker 2: And it was almost in the sun, Like I don't really get that tan on Paradise because I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I don't sun, but I wouldn't be able to because it's just too hot. But also the weather in Coastrica was different, like I think because it rained more that there was so much more of a cool breeze than like ours, and we high no rain, so it was like just constantly like fought and humid the entire time, like.
Speaker 3: There was no breeze.
Speaker 4: So there's like you're consistent breeze and I kind of love doing it rains because then we could go inside and.
Speaker 2: You're an inside girl, you really are.
Speaker 4: I'm an outside girl in the right positions, Like I'm outside all the time in San Diego because it's like six or seven right now.
Speaker 1: Nice but it's.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the summer here is unreal, but yeah, no anywhere else, Yeah, I'm inside.
Speaker 3: I prefer the indoors no more.
Speaker 2: Evy, we see that the cast is obviously dropped. We know, you know, we don't know who's coming, but we know who's down there. Day one was there anyone that you were nervous or excited to see.
Speaker 4: I didn't know anybody like going, and I didn't know who was going. I didn't know who could potentially be there, So I guess I was just nervous because like, I didn't know what to expect, but there wasn't I really didn't know anyone that was going to be there, or one they would be there anything.
Speaker 1: But when you saw them, did you know who they?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Some of them were like that first day, like did you I.
Speaker 4: Knew who Jonathan Wise because I've seen him in San Diego, didn't know Jeremy, didn't know Spencer, Like I had no idea whose people were.
Speaker 1: How about the Goldens? Did you Did you have any clue who any of them would be?
Speaker 4: So weirdly enough, the weekend before was Stagecoach. I like, finished Stage Coach and gone on a plane. I met Keith in the middle of Tea Payne like front row pain. That was like wait what and then he's like, I'm going too, and I was like, wait, this is so funny. You're so cool, and like I can't wait to be on the beach with you.
Speaker 3: We love Keith, But that's it. I didn't know anyone else.
Speaker 2: Were you more excited about that or were you kind of like, oh, I wish I had like one girl here that I could.
Speaker 4: Well I did, I had Jeff, I had Jeff Edwards, but other I mean, honestly, no, I think it really ended up affecting how we all moved in Paradise, like having you know, that like underlying friendship and like knowing what everyone was who they wanted, because then nobody wanted to like act for themselves in a way. So I loved that every friendship was going to start off fresh and I can pretty much become fronts with anybody, especially girlies. So I figured everyone is going to be someone that I became friends with in the moment.
Speaker 1: What you got, you got something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got something.
Speaker 1: I got something too, So.
Speaker 2: All right, in terms of a relationship, what were you looking for?
Speaker 1: God damn it, that was literally that was that was where I was. I was going to say, qualities, Okay, well wow, same same, same.
Speaker 4: Same graveling. I was like, really just looking for an adult somebody that was like Keith, listen, they might be of age, but you don't know, they could still just be band children.
Speaker 3: But that's true.
Speaker 4: I really just wanted somebody that has lived enough life I think, to be able to be like a good supportive partner and like take life seriously with me. Someone I could like trust what's going to be there for me through the ups and downs, and mostly just qualities of compassion and kindness to everybody, and like truly like authentic, like who they are, who they say they are. There's no like people pleasing, there's no like I want to be this way, to be that way, like just be yourself and have fun. Obviously somebody that can laugh with me, but mostly somebody that at least was like above the age of thirty, because usually they're testosterones down a little bit, so they're a little tired.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: I would not want to like go out every weekend like take you know, just has their priorities intact and nothing to say, like I'm not like throwing shade. It's just like I think I've learned through my relationships that I that's where I'm at and like that's how I value my life and my priorities. And it's so much better when your person matches that because then you're not like conflicting with each other on what how you want to.
Speaker 2: Do, like to get vend your Saturday, right.
Speaker 4: So I really just wanted that. And then someone that thinks so funny it's about.
Speaker 1: It, was there anyone that was there? Anyone that you were worried about potentially being there that you were like, I really hope I don't see this person on the beach guys anyway, like like did you? Yeah, who were you? Who were you beefing with on your on your season of Paradise.
Speaker 3: I think it's just well, Olivia didn't really, it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't very I just like I didn't want anything or anyone that was there to create some like I guess just like chaos and drama because when that happens, it really takes away from building a relationship with like your potential partner. So I just didn't want anyone that could potentially do that. I don't know if that would have been her m, but there's still not worry if any of that. I called John Henry the moment I got my call, so I was like, are you gonna be on this page with me? I need to know yeah, And he told me he couldn't because of work and stuff, and then we caught up so we're in a good place.
Speaker 3: But even if he was, it would have been fine.
Speaker 4: I was like, you should like this, you know whatever we'll see, but uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think that I have a little bit more confidence in how I handle things now where I could weather a lot more than I could before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going into this season, did you have any like, like I know you said you feel like you're going to handle thing blood differently this time. Did you have like any grounding techniques or specific things that you were like bringing in with you and your their meditations?
Speaker 1: Well, I meditate. I meditate.
Speaker 3: I was journaling every day.
Speaker 4: I did not do that last time, just to you know, you can get lost track of time. Day's London to each other and just like keeping every day like like I had to like go back and read where my thoughts are at. I checked in with the therapists like almost every three days while on set, just to ground myself, talk about how I'm feeling, make sure that everything seems like okay, some eft's happening online, your spots. Whenever you're feeling stressed, like you hit that and it's like supposed to colm down your nervous system.
Speaker 3: Beta blockers are really great.
Speaker 4: It was taking that a few times just like you know, I don't know, I just but also like not taking it too seriously, like just having fun and like understanding that this is it's I took it so seriously before.
Speaker 3: And I think just like the new mindset can be new wonders for what can happen.
Speaker 1: Were you open to an engagement this time or were you more just like I'm gonna take my time see where this goes, and I kind of want to just like leave in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I did not go in saying I was going to leave engage that is it. I didn't. I definitely was not going in and say I was going to be engaged to any capacity.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say like my my second time around, I was more prepared to have the core the right conversations with Serena as far as just like how how actually do we see this working after this showing and did you did you do that? Like are were you open to are you open to moving?
Speaker 3: If that's the case, If am I open to one?
Speaker 1: Like if you meet someone, are you open to potentially moving?
Speaker 4: Like oh yeah, I was asking I knew way more about or I yeah, I went in with a lot more awareness on like what I needed to ask and things I needed to like assess, and how I needed to see how people handled situations than I did in the past, just from but you can only really do that if you've already lived in and so that's pretty much how I approached it. So it wasn't just like blindly like oh, you're cute and like you're funny, and like this is gonna be great, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Like No, it was very very like thought out without giving too much away obviously, how do you feel like this experience on Bachelom Paradise for you was different from your first experience?
Speaker 3: I mean was a laundry list.
Speaker 4: There's like oh, from the environment, from the people, from like how I showed up, from just every like the the beach, the creative, like the it was just fun like it was I had a lot of good I had a really good time. I would say, we don't want to give everything away. It definitely came still with ups and downs, like it's still you know, an environment where you're putting yourself out there to potentially be heard, and like you don't know how it's gonna end. And but that's with everything, that's with life, So I just approached it from that perspective, but it was just so much more like and I.
Speaker 3: Who knows, So I'm delusional, Like I think I said that.
Speaker 1: You're freaking out already. You're freaking out already.
Speaker 4: Like you know what, I'm freaking out because I'm saying it's positive, and like I did that before and it was not so scared enough.
Speaker 2: I get that, but you know, I want it to air and then be like, wait, this is what went down, this is how it came across.
Speaker 3: You know, wh I rather live life the rose colored glasses. I don't care. I love being delusional. It's not me be very far.
Speaker 1: So I think I think it's gonna go I mean, if I were to guess, I think it's gonna go good for you. But like then again, like I've been wrong, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: If it all comes down to like how it's I mean, I think I also like was not I remember so much of it, maybe just because I was journaling as often as I was, but like before I remember like how it wasn't just like Boston the sauce I think I.
Speaker 3: Was or you like I know what's going on present?
Speaker 2: How was having the Golden Sale there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was so fun.
Speaker 4: It was a great, great choice, Like good job Produceriously, it was incredible.
Speaker 3: They were they just like when I guess when you're at that age, you just don't care. So it was like they're not.
Speaker 4: Worried about Instagram followers or how they're like gonna look for their brand. Like they're just actually like so authentic and who they are. And they gave us a lot of insight to just like life, and I got to learn about so many of their different stories and things that they've experienced, and I feel like that put into perspective like where we're all at now and kind of just take things a little less like intensely.
Speaker 3: But they were just so fun. They were hilarious. They did not care. They had a great time. They made us loose enough.
Speaker 1: Actually, how was how was having Hannah Brown there?
Speaker 3: It was really fun too. She was like kind of like a girly.
Speaker 4: She was there mostly during Rose ceremony nights and stuff and just kind of someone to like tell the tea too and see how she experienced stuff. It was also for me like she's lived a lot of she's done the show in different ways and been part of it, so I felt like I could connect with her in that way and understand like if I'm having a if I'm on the verge of having a cash out, like you know, it's this valid to be brought back down to earth and she was there for that.
Speaker 1: If after watching this current season, what do you want the viewers to learn about who you are as a person?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. That's scary. I guess just like.
Speaker 4: That I am human, Like we're just I'm a very like normal girl living a very normal life. And you can also see where like whatever happens in your life like stages and seasons does not have to define you in any carasting like you have that autonomy to change how you go through life. And I think that that's going to be shown. And that's also just something I've kind of done my entire life. So maybe just that and like that I'm just like a normal girly and like live more delusional. It's a lot easier that way. This is true yourself, like like just I'm I'm accidentally authentic to a bon't and nobody should ever be ashamed of that, like own it.
Speaker 2: If you could tease this upcoming season of Paradise.
Speaker 3: In a few words, Oh gosh, what would you do?
Speaker 2: What would you say?
Speaker 4: Oh? It is different, fun and more aesthetically pleasing. I would say, for sure, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks that way.
Speaker 4: Yew.
Speaker 2: The teasers are looking really good.
Speaker 3: It's much more aesthetically even.
Speaker 2: Like the headshot, everything is elevated and I'm.
Speaker 1: Actually not for that part.
Speaker 3: Joe's jealous.
Speaker 4: I knew there was going to be someone that like wanted us to still look like like a little wrap on the beach, like they're like fise like of.
Speaker 3: Them like dying and like, no, no, this was really good. Never to go back. No, I'm excited to see it.
Speaker 1: Well, Kat, we are really looking forward to watching you on this upcoming season of Paradise. We wish you the best. I'm sure we'll hear from you again. Thank you so much for hopping on. Thank you fun, and to all our listeners, thank you for tuning in the bet You're Happy Hour. Make sure you download and subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 2: We have new exclusive interviews coming every single week as we tea up for the new season of Bachelor Paradise airing very soon. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Bye