Speaker 1: There's two boys in this house for Glyn boys in this house. Crazy boys in this house, for Blyn boys in this house. There's two boys in this house for Glyn boys in this house. Crazy boys in this house, for Glyn boys in this house.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that in a while.
Speaker 3: I Brooking Boys, episode number three fifty one. I figured I would throw the Cardi B Wop parody.
Speaker 2: In there for us today. You know what? Why?
Speaker 3: Because Cardi and Stefan Diggs, her lover, are expecting a child together. She's preggers with with his kid. How crazy is that? Could not care any less? Why I care?
Speaker 2: I mean? Plus, why did you grow up on? Cardi B?
Speaker 3: No but ad plus in studio guest on The Big Show on Elvis Da Ranshiny Carti Cardi.
Speaker 2: We love Cardi B. You know me? Cardi B pussy po and on the charts. Sorry, I had to do one of those lyrics from one of her.
Speaker 4: So that you'll say that that you'll say, yeah, that you'll say not the C word, but the P word you're fine with. That's her line, not mine, your scary jones. I'm David Brody. If this is your first time listening, welcome, aboard. We don't always use such dirty language like scary just did oh.
Speaker 3: Come on now you know I've been you know, I don't really, I don't really open up the podcast and curse on you.
Speaker 2: I don't curse very often. I don't. I really don't.
Speaker 3: But like sometimes you gotta, you gotta say it with punctuation, and you gotta do it with no one's listening or or nobody's expecting it.
Speaker 4: Actually, so there was a dance like no one's looking, curse like no one's listening.
Speaker 2: Exactly pretty much something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't It was a saying in there somehow, Yeah you got a country song right all right?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: He listen we we we we uh, I got I got drama, I got intrigue.
Speaker 2: I've gotta I gotta.
Speaker 4: I got riddle stuff from Facebook for you. Yeah, we have we have a follow we have stuff. We have a follow up. Because we kept teasing on the slice time, well, I didn't want to say anything because it's it may not happen, it may or may not, and we have free ship for us, which I still don't know about. So well that's so we better hurry because.
Speaker 3: You may or may not may or may not like what happened to uh some of the free ship that was in this box.
Speaker 2: And when I say was means past tense. But that's quite a right.
Speaker 4: What was it food and you ate it or you gave it to co workers? That was my ship.
Speaker 2: Not worse than all that. You dropped it. You threw it on the floor.
Speaker 3: You know we gave it away to call her one hundred. I mean no, no, but don't don't get it wrong. We've got a big box of stuff here. I mean, hold on, hold on, you know what. I think we should kick it off right now, since we're going down this road.
Speaker 4: With we're never very annoyed. I don't even know what's happening. I'm very annoyed.
Speaker 2: I know you are.
Speaker 3: Say this is gonna be I said, I'm gonna I'm not gonna tell Brody. I'm gonna surprise him life on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I know you're not up early enough to hear the big show playing a jingle. Play the jingle, scary, I'm very upset. Play the jingle free set for us. That's right. You can always send free shit for us.
Speaker 3: And it's been a while since we received free ship for us. Now I don't count what Reggie sent us a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Reggie Maltz.
Speaker 3: One of the slices for life is she she sent us some.
Speaker 2: A couple of rocks.
Speaker 3: I got a rock Brooklyn Boys rocks so and the Brooklyn Boys and the No Sleep Till Brooklyn Rock, which is nice. But she also sent these weird little do dads and I don't know, dog shot dog shot color.
Speaker 2: So Reggie, yes, I don't know if I count that, but so somebody came. Correct.
Speaker 3: We got to give a big shout out to Asian mic ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Asian Mike. Well, but that's his Uh.
Speaker 3: He did like graffiti, a graffiti sticker that said the Brooklyn Boys on it, and he sent us a huge box a free shift for us. Now, he sent it to the radio station. So that's where things kind of go sideways.
Speaker 2: He sent it addressed to you though, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Let me see, Yeah it was it was addressed to Scary Jones, right, So you opened the box, right, And I opened the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I opened the box and anything that happened after that is your fault. You could say that.
Speaker 3: Well anyway, so so I did he basically, uh, I'm gonna basically, what did they do? He sent us, Well, let me tell you what he's Let me tell you what's in the box, all right, tell me what's in the Asian Mike, very thoughtful man, I guess, being Asian law, being Asian proud. He sent us famous products that we know in of here in the States that are selling in China in different varieties.
Speaker 2: So, for instance, Lays makes a looks.
Speaker 3: Like a barbecue rib flavor chip, and so they sell that in China.
Speaker 2: So he got a bag of those.
Speaker 3: Let's see some bags of some Oh here's Lays uh Lays.
Speaker 2: What flavor is that? I don't even know?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 3: Says Italian Italian red meat flavor. See the little pasta spoon. So China sells Italian red meat flavor. Lays potato chips, yep. Then there's a product called Orion turtle chips. And this is caramel popcorn all right. I don't know if this is Chinese at all. Doesn't there's no Chinese writing on it. But Brody, I mean with chocol full here, hold on, it goes, it goes deeper. We got pocky crushed fruit, you know, those little pockey sticks.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah. Actually got some of that, got some more. We give you more more pockey. Okay, okay, the audience is being bored today.
Speaker 4: We've got a lot of fun stuff from Asian mic that's very nice, and hold on, it's got it.
Speaker 2: And then whatever I'm seeing sin sing coffee, Sin sink coffee, and I'm seeing yeah, okay, yeah, and one or two of everything pretty much. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then and then finally, uh uh the turtle chips in a different flavor.
Speaker 2: This is Churo's flavor. It's it's a lot, it's a lot. Uh.
Speaker 4: But you want to tell me why you thought you had the right to give away the stuff on the air.
Speaker 2: Well, there's there's two things missing.
Speaker 3: There's a box of cheese flavored oreos that they sell in China that.
Speaker 2: They that would have been my favorite of everything you mentioned.
Speaker 3: So well, well what ended up happening was I opened it up this morning.
Speaker 2: What happened was and and.
Speaker 3: They were individually wrapped cookies, you know chalk, you know the the uh.
Speaker 2: Oreo show, half for half for me, half for you.
Speaker 3: Well, it was individually wrapped in a box, right, So there was like six packs or four packs whatever. So I opened it up and I opened it up. I opened it up and I'm like, oh my god, this is so good. I ate the whole package. Okay, but then there were other packages in there. But then we then we did a on the air. We did the free.
Speaker 2: Why is there a we though it's it's the Brooklyn Boys merchandise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but but here's the thing. Everyone was called upon it the last second to grab an item, uh for the free Crap Phone Tap because we didn't have money to give away today, so everyone started scrambling. I ran back to my desk, I grabbed the rest of the box of the Chiefe flavored Oreos and gave Asian Mike proper credit on the Big Show, and I said, my donation to the free Crap Phone Cap Tap is.
Speaker 2: David Brody's Oreo Cookies is.
Speaker 3: The restless box of chief Flavored Oreos David Brody's flavored Oreos. But wait, it gets worse because after that was done, there was still another box of and I was going to give his box to you because it was it was sealed and it was and it was it was a box of Macha flavored Oreo to the cream. Instead of it being cheese or cream. It was macha, it was green, and I'm like, oh, I said, I'm just gonna know this is unopened.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna give this to Brody.
Speaker 3: So I'm carrying the box outside at the radio station today and I'm walking to my car where I ran into our friend Paul Cobby Bryant and he's like, oh.
Speaker 2: What's going on, buddy? How you doing. I'm like, oh, I got to see you, Cubby. He goes, hey, what's in the box?
Speaker 3: I said, Oh, our friend Asian Mike sent us a bunch of stuff for the Brooklyn Boys podcast. You know our slices. They love us, they take care of us. And he goes, oh, that's awesome. He goes, yeah, yeah, what do you mean Asian? I said, oh, it's all China product, products that you see in China. He goes, oh cool. He you know my wife is Asian. I said, he's y'ad have anything in there for me? So I said, oh, well, I'm sure. I said, you know, why wouldn't I give your Asian wife something? So I reached in the box and I gave him the match of flavored oreos for his wife. For Cubby's wife and then I continued ont to my car and uh and then the rest is uh right here.
Speaker 2: So Brody, Brody's just blinking.
Speaker 3: He's blinking fast, and he's not he's not responding here.
Speaker 2: Asian, Mike, thank you very much for sending a product to uh, to both of us.
Speaker 4: What I'd like you to do is leave us a talk back. I'd like to know what you paid for it. And I'd like you to tell Scary Jones how much he owes me for deciding it was his right. I'll give away my stuff on his radio show that I don't work for, and then give another box of stuff that was for me to someone that I haven't spoken to in three years.
Speaker 2: So if you could do.
Speaker 3: That, Mike, Scary can send me the money, Scare, you can vendo me the money.
Speaker 2: A second. That's not fair, that's not fair. Listen, listen, this stuff came to the radio station.
Speaker 3: I didn't anticipate. I didn't anticipate seeing Cobby in the street. I didn't know that box Brody that brought that box of cookies was going to be all yours because I obviously to the master, she's flavored oreos, you know, yeah, the ones.
Speaker 2: I would have loved. Yeah, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Is the jingle free ship for Cubby?
Speaker 2: Any pretty ship for Cubby? But nope, that's not the jingle.
Speaker 4: The jingle is free ship for us meaning Scary and Brody, Brodie and skin and.
Speaker 2: I and Brody.
Speaker 3: There's like twelve bags of chips and things and poppy sticks in here. There's all kinds of this poppy cosh. Well, you should have texted me and said, I'm glad. I'm glad that that Kubby has an Asian wife. Right, that's terrific. She's a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: Is it with some Chinese?
Speaker 3: Because she she because she gets Asian products, she's she's Asian. I would be the one appreciating the different culture because right so, and more importantly, as a Jew, I would like the free ship.
Speaker 4: That's my culture. I want the free Well, I mean, no offense to Cubby's beautiful wife. He's a sweetheart, listen, and no offense to but it's not your place.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll say this like you know what it is. It's the strawberry incident all over again. I was about to bring Now I don't know if you remember episode what is the episode sixteen with the Sharys Berries, Sharry's berry.
Speaker 2: Shary's berry sent sent up Sharry's berries for me, chocolate covered. I said, Scary, would you like one?
Speaker 3: He goes, oh yeah, oh so good, and then gives them out to everybody around.
Speaker 2: Oh have something, and he gives.
Speaker 3: The interurns and gives the but Danielle the wherever else gave away my strawberries.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 3: I remember that, But you didn't remember how upset I got because you efing did it again, gave away my stuff. Okay, in all fairness, I know although I did common deal hold on. Although I did comedy oreos, the cheese flavored oreos, I did common dear that box. I did have great intentions of taking that second box of equal It was the equal amount of cookies and for the march of flavor, and I was gonna give them all to you. No, you didn't have great intentions. You had, Oh, I guess I gotta give him something. You're like, oh you know what, I don't even have to carry it now, I'll just give it a cuby. You're very generous with my things. Yeah, you won't take me to a steak dinner. You're so generous now, you owe me to fucking steak dinners.
Speaker 2: It's the podcast. I liked that you kept a Pocky fing.
Speaker 3: You got Pocky in here, man, I got Pockey and turtle Chick. Coolest, the coolest thing in the box are oreos that have crazy fillings in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were so good. You ate them all.
Speaker 3: I know, I only eat what package. And Brodie, I gotta tell you, they tasted like cheese. I mean, they were really good. I couldn't stop playing.
Speaker 2: That you're saying, You're saying the cheese tasted like cheese. It was a cheese flavored cream. It was cheese cream. It was cream cheese.
Speaker 3: No, no, it was cheese cream in the middle of an Oreo cookie. And then when you take when you bite into it and you taste, and I tell you that the chocolate cookie, the cookie part, the cracker, it had a different taste to it. It was a little weird, but it was good, fantastic so but but but it tasted so damn good.
Speaker 2: I'm like wow.
Speaker 3: And then and then the other four packages, I'm like, I was gonna save you them until the free money phone tap happened. Then we gave them to like Marjorie online sixteen. You know, Marjorie means nothing to me.
Speaker 4: One hundred Yeah, but yeah, but it's not my free money phone tap.
Speaker 2: You didn't. You didn't even play my phone tap.
Speaker 4: If you gave me some airtime, I'd be like, oh, well you played my phone tab, so that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't give away Brodie's ship. I don't work there. You didn't ask me, Yeah, no, I know, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I was in the moment.
Speaker 3: So if you if you were in the moment, was listen when you copy stopped me on the street.
Speaker 2: I was. I was like, oh, you were in the moment. I was in the moment. Yeah, you know what you do. Hey, Kubby, here's some.
Speaker 3: Pockey for your Asian wife who has had Asian food her whole life.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: You know his kids are half Asian. You should have given him some some some more stuff for his kids too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Asian Mike, we love you, buddy, thank you so much. And that went a long way. I love Asian Mike. You took Asian Mike's gift and you said fuck Asian Mike, because Asian Mike's intention was.
Speaker 2: You're David Brody. Hey, you didn't respect Asian Mike's wishes.
Speaker 3: Mike got national airtime this morning on The Big Show.
Speaker 2: He was he was thanked. I thanked Asian didn't hear it? Did he hear it? Was he listening at that split second? He might have?
Speaker 3: I don't know he does. Everyone he know know that he's Asian Mike Asian Mike. Anyway, all right, you can move on from this.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: Now we have bigger we have bigger fish. If we had bigger fish to fry, you'd probably give it.
Speaker 4: To uh the Gandhi because she's got fishermen in her family. They sent up animal crackers, but I gave it to Elvis because his husband works at a zoo, so I figured he'd want the animal crackers.
Speaker 3: Do you know that would probably cross my mind because it's like, oh, he deserves it, right. Oh, somebody somebody sent up a gift coffee your Brody for one hundred dollars International House of Pancakes, But since Danielle's husband sells houses for a living, I gave it to him. Well, listen, uh, I'm sure that we can find I will do it, make good, and I will find these oreos for you, and I will send them to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll send you a case.
Speaker 3: Homes Old Homestead, Steakhouse, sous Seafood Tower.
Speaker 2: I want to be treated like a king.
Speaker 3: You owe me a steak dinner, You owe me strawberries, you owe me cheese, oreos, you owe me, you owe me, you owe.
Speaker 2: Me macha oreos. Tell me macha oreos. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Oh my guess is I can go down? You copy played the wife card. Yeah, oh that was the first thing he said. He's like, oh my god, my wife is ag Oh you know she would love she would love something.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you got to ask the question? Did Cobby's wife text you thank you? Not yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't yeah, okay, okay, all right, because you'll get to thank you, and I wish you to get to thank you.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Uh, thank you for your free shit for us. Shot if you want to send free ship.
Speaker 3: For us, free ship for scary and Cubby's wife, and and and and some woman who won the free money.
Speaker 2: And call her one hundred.
Speaker 3: Uh if you want to take, if you want, if you want to, Brooklyn boys said, love to get free stuff, free ship for the woman to want free money puon tech puppy's wife and everybody on the morning show except Brode. I'll see if I can make that fit in the jingle. If you want to send us free shit for us, send it to me, Send it to Scare at the radio station, Scary Jones, care of Z one hundred Radio, UH one five West Fifth. I was fifty fifth Street, New York City, New York one zero zero one nine.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you. That was the best preacher for a segment ever. It's been a while. I didn't mean to do it. I had good intentions. All right, we gotta go. We gotta had good that's not good attentions, so we didn't say you had good intentions.
Speaker 3: You couldn't make it from the building to the garage across the street. Oh you act like you walked it from California to uh in oh, New York and somewhere around Pennsylvania. You ran out went fast because I was walking, I was in midstride, and he was coming near the direction he goes. And it was all happened in thirty seconds. Thirty seconds flating. Oh o, my god, old Asian products. All my wife's Asian. Oh here, how are you gonna take something?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My Okay, we've twelve long enough on that. You know it's this this box belongs to Brody.
Speaker 4: But since your wife is one of the seven billion Asian people, I'm sorry, it's maybe former billion Asian people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you a follow up story to the pickleball story from last episode, uh, where I told you about the woman I slammed the ball into and she got all upset and.
Speaker 2: Below and then the woman was like, why are you crying?
Speaker 4: Right, So, a couple of nights ago with pickleball, it was Sunday, maybe it is Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: She and somebody else come on the court because I won and my partner and I split, and now she's waiting to come on the court. So I'm on the I'm on the back side of the court. In other words, where the gate, the door to the gate is is closer to my partner's side on the other side. So, in other words, she has to walk past my former partner and come all the way to my side of the court to play with me.
Speaker 2: So I see her.
Speaker 4: Walking in, so I figured she's definitely gonna go to play with my former partner.
Speaker 2: You's not gonna want to play with me.
Speaker 4: But then I thought, if she plays against me, I'm gonna slam the ball at her again.
Speaker 2: Right, so it would behoove her to jump on your team.
Speaker 4: So she walks right over to me, looks me right in the eye, and she says, I just want you to know I'm still annoyed with you, but I'm gonna play with you because I don't want to play against you.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, I saw, I said, lucky me, lucky me, and so you know what, she was effing terrible. Yeah, And I had a number of chances to slam it at the other team.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I let the ball, I hit the ball easy, and they hit it back and we lost. And I looked at her each time, and she looked at me, like, why didn't you slam it? Why I didn't slam it? You told me you shouldn't slam it, right, But it's okay if you're on the same team and you're not getting the ball sledged in your face, right, Yeah, those people slam it, right, of course, of course that's how and always that's always how it is.
Speaker 4: And speaking of pickleball assholes, I got one more follow up story for you. You remember all about four or five six months ago, I told you I played live ball and I hit a ball that was in the middle of me and my partner and he yelled forehand and I was like, yeah, I got really annoyed, right, And everybody said he's an asshole. So last night I was playing, I got moved up by the way I did an evaluation. I got moved up to a higher level of pickleball. Now I'm in that guy's level. So I see he's in the group last night, but there's like twenty of us, and I'm not playing with him. People are getting mixed and matched or whatever. Losers come on and off. I'm not playing with him. So I'm on another court and I win a couple of games in a row, and I'm playing with the guy. Let's just call him for the sake of this conversation, Mike, Mike and I split up. Mike goes to the other side. Now Loudmouth comes on the court with his partner because they just lost. They come on the court, so he comes over to my side and standing right like he's gonna play with me. So like, oh, okay, I'll play with him. He's fine, he's a good player. I'm a good player, no problem. He looks over at me and goes, oh, uh, I already played with uh with that guy, meaning the guy he came on the court with. Right, So I'll go, I'll go play with I'll go play with with Mike. So he walks away from me and goes the other side with Mike, who I was just playing with. So I look at him and go, is there a problem? No, why do you want it to be?
Speaker 3: I go, yeah, you were just next to me like you were gonna play with me, and then you looked over at me and you walked away.
Speaker 4: And now you're playing with Mike. With with Mike, they said, do you think Mike said? You think Mike's better than me? You won't play with Mike?
Speaker 3: Is there a problem? Oh no, it's just I already played with that guy. I go, Yeah, you played with the guy you walked on with, but you didn't play with me. That's all that matters. He goes, Oh, I thought I thought you already played.
Speaker 2: With the other guy. I go, you just walked on the court with him. How would I have played with him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, I go, just admit it. You think Mike's better than me, So you want to play with Mike. You don't want to play with me.
Speaker 3: I said, I go, okay, no problem, I'll take that under advisement. When I beat you, he said, oh, you don't get a good upset. I go, no, no, that's fine. So I fucking slammed it at him four or five times last night and he and Mike lost because fuck you, you don't want to play with me.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, but he played I played.
Speaker 5: The not role.
Speaker 4: He's like, oh, I thought I thought you guys played together, so you were splitting up. You just walked on the court with him, So fuck you fourhand guy again. So two people heard me arguing with him. They come over to me and they were like, hey, man, don't get upset. The guy's an asshole.
Speaker 2: I go, I know everybody says that pick a ball, very very violent.
Speaker 3: I wanted to update you on my on my room, my bedroom where you know you said that I got taken advantage of by the by the carpenter and the supervisor because they they were using paint that was already in house, that was free, and all that stuff, and that.
Speaker 2: Well, I have you more straight by the fact that you have white gold.
Speaker 3: I googled, okay, how much it costs to paint a room and the going rate, and I did, I did, Okay, all right, And and I'd rather give them money to the people in house here because they work really hard and these you know, these are people that that that are good to me all year long.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: But but doesn't your building all for you, like owe you a paint job every five years? No, they don't, because I don't live in a rental. I basically live in a I know. But you pay fees. No, yeah, but that that means nothing. That anything that you do in the home they get, they get paid extra for they get time and labor and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So I'm just I'm just saying, I don't know if they gave you Benjamin More paint. That's all I said.
Speaker 4: Oh they did, they give they give they give me the aura. Yeah, yeah, they gave you the aura. They gave you, uh, they gave you aura. Something else they did not they gave me the or Okay, god damn you, you give them the Benjamin More aura.
Speaker 3: So so now I'm in a situation where, uh, you know, they said, oh, I'd love to see what it looks like finished. Uh So they came to my apartment today. I also had they they had to put the legs on a on a nightstand for me that I just got yesterday.
Speaker 2: So they did that. So they came up to see it and saw the apartment.
Speaker 4: You couldn't you could you couldn't put the legs on you on the nightstand by yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, they got the drill they got They do it in two seconds with those things. You know that thing you don't have forgot you don't have a drill. Yeah, right, so you know I don't want I'm not gonna use an Alan wrench. Come on, what do I look like here sitting here with that is zsikea? So uh so they come in and then you know they're looking around the room of course, and then they're like you are you are such a gamma male. So I started I started talking about you know how white it is at does this place look like an Inzane asylum?
Speaker 2: Basically for what it's like looks like it looks like Connecticut.
Speaker 3: What the slices the slices were saying that you know, you know, you know white's and neutrals down an earth tone and you know, maybe I should add some color in here to splash it up a little bit and make so I'm looking around the room and and he goes, is you know, I got a great idea. Why don't we pull the closet door off. Okay, you can buy a barn door. You ever see a barn door, barn door instead of a door that swings open and closed and takes up space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like put it on a track.
Speaker 3: They install a track above on the wall and it's some kind of on a wheel and they just slide the door like a barn door left and right. And he goes, and then we could paint that and that could be your accent wall. We could like paint that some crazy color. And I said, I love that idea. So he's given me ideas and for a new door to take away the door that I have here, And I'm like, I love this.
Speaker 2: I love where you're going with this. And it's really gonna open up the room.
Speaker 3: It's gonna make it look like the room is twice the size because I don't have a swinging door that opens and closes that. So after they left, I'm sitting there like I'm starting to because you and the slices. Got in my head that they're trying to pull one over on me, and I'm thinking white on White's no, no, I'm thinking, like, are they just trying to make more money off me? Like, here, let's invent something for you to do. Here's a new you know what's rip this door off. We'll we'll install new doors. And it's all it's gonna do is just keep costing me money. And then obviously they're gonna do a paint job on it. And guess what I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna pay for unless unless I buy a barn door that's the right color anyway, But it got me to think they're gonna have to install it. I'm gonna have to pay them for that, right So yeah, are they looking around the house for things that they can they can get involved with and maybe charge Put a giant, giant picture window in here. We can install that for you right right. How about a we can put a slide like into a pool right in where you can slide into your bed. We'll put a we'll put a four foot slide you step by, you slide right in your baby. You know what, they will install that for you. They would have got the bathroom. The bathroom is you know, with you, I think is cracked. Yeah it is, it is cracked. I need a new vanity in there.
Speaker 2: Right, But I could put a jacuzzi in there for you. You can. Now.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if I rip out the bathtub and I just put a shower, like a stand up shower in there, is that decreased the value of the apartment when I go to resell it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've never been in this position before, But who the hell wants a bathtub these days in a one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 2: I don't know about a one bedroom but if you have kids, you might want a bathtub, give them a bathroom.
Speaker 3: But you're not gonna have kids in a one bedroom apartment. It so screw it all right?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, well you never listen, some people have kids in a one bedroom apartment. So that's what some people can afford.
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: A young couple kids aside? Is there any reason why I would need a bathtub?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, unless like your muscles was sore and you wanted to soak? Ah? Is there ever? I got poison ivy and as a layer. If you want to you wanted your girl to come over and surfboard.
Speaker 3: Surfboard, surfboard board, Yeah, cigars on ice.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I mean, listen, there's there's the people. Listen.
Speaker 4: Most people prefer like a walk in shower. Yeah, jets on the jets on the wall that shoot the back.
Speaker 2: And your front and whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, that's gonna cost me a lot of money because that's gonna be a construction project.
Speaker 2: But they they put ideas in my head. I may actually go through it this so, you know, and they're gonna be the guys to help me out and do it. So or you could just move and get a two bedroom apartment. Finally, what's that move? Yeah? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Nah, all right, this is where the spot I wanted to get Carla Marie from Crowdery say, I don't say what you wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get her on.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get her on, but have we have to have a conversation on air here before we get her on, I know, talk about.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask her are you available? Okay, we'll see. I mean she should be cleared by now, right because it was a long time ago. I don't know you anyway, all right.
Speaker 3: She may be all right, she may get back to me. Uh and if she does, then we can go ahead with this. Otherwise we'll do something else.
Speaker 4: Now, don't forget if you heard Slice time, this story will make your head explode, explode.
Speaker 2: We got to tell the story. I think we just got to go for it. No, we can't do anything until we get her.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, if you don't get on the phone, then we have our next episode and like a week later, we're gonna have the story.
Speaker 2: Now she misses her slot, and then we just go for it. Well, let's just tell everybody what happened. Let's just talk it.
Speaker 3: She's saying, is she getting back? She's not getting back to me. I don't see the three dots yet. By the way, I heard iOS twenty six for iPhone is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh let me. I'll tell you what Android has now and you'll know what's in it.
Speaker 3: What you know?
Speaker 2: What that old gag? I I it's the same every every time.
Speaker 3: I will say that the the iPhone seventeen Air is not as strong as the iPhone sixteen Pro, So why would I move to a seventeen Air. If anything, I'm gonna go to a seventeen Pro because the average. Just Air's just a slim phone that doesn't do as much. I hear the camera is not as good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's all gibberish, old gibbrash. What do you mean it's all gibberish. It's not Android, so it means nothing to me.
Speaker 3: Are you ever going to switch over? By the way, No, why would I? Why would I do downgrade my phone to an iPhone.
Speaker 2: Just to be a conformant, be a conformist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, Hey, I want to know your opinion on this, because I believe there's sports score etiquette.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep.
Speaker 4: So last night the Mets, my team was playing at seven seven o'clock I believe seven fifteen something like that, and I was playing pickleball last night from eight to ten.
Speaker 2: It was a late night pickleball, okay.
Speaker 4: So I set the recorder up, the you know, the DVR to tape the game, and like I do every night when I'm out, I come home, I watch the game. I turn off all notifications on my phone. I'm playing pickle ball, so the phone's not even in my pocket. And nobody, nobody at pick a Ball talk sports. We'd play pick a ball. So it's eight o'clock and we're getting ready to start playing.
Speaker 2: I just got there.
Speaker 4: I didn't put the radio on, I didn't look up. I get no sports notifications with Mets scores on my phone.
Speaker 2: So I'm all good.
Speaker 4: This guy, who I have not seen all summer is now back from wherever he's playing again. Maybe he was playing outdoors.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: He says, Hey, David, how's it going. I said, good man, nice to see again. He says, Mets are up seven to one.
Speaker 2: You have no warning. I love it.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know? Why?
Speaker 2: Brody? No? So I put my hands in my face, like, oh no, no, no, no, who cares, Brody? But this is this is a point of contention.
Speaker 3: Things, things that are happening live in real time, are happening for that reason.
Speaker 2: So it's it's natural for the guy to.
Speaker 3: Say, oh my god, the Mets are up, because that's what's going on in light right now. No, it's not like he ruined a TV show for you, or he gave away the plot of succession or whatever.
Speaker 2: He gave away the plot of the Mets game.
Speaker 3: He nobody talks to everybody I know, says, hey, you want to know the score. Are you watching the game? Do you know the score?
Speaker 2: And then I go, no, I'm taping it. They go, okay, hold, no problem.
Speaker 3: See this is everybody in my life. Does they know not to text me to score when it's live. It's always been a weird thing, you though, Brody. I've always wondered why you're so why do you care so much about that? Why you have to watch it? Because I have to look forward to it. I look forward to it and listen, there was excitement last night the Mets game.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 3: There was four home runs in the first three inning. Sure, so when you see a home run you're not expecting that's exciting. You go, oh my god, it's great, let's go Mets.
Speaker 2: But when you're another.
Speaker 4: Score, you're like, Okay, I guess they're going to score here. I guess they're going to score here. I guess they're not going to get struck out because you got to score four more runs. But that's where we differ because at that point, I don't watch the game.
Speaker 3: I'll just look at the highlights. I'm like, oh, let me see those home runs. Show me the highlight I wanted. I wanted the emotion of like cheering, and I forward to the Mets game. It's my favorite thing all summer is to come home watch the Mets game. Okay, and I only make plans because I have a dv all I can record it. But would you agree you can't fault for giving you the score? It's pretty common, that's license. Have you been listening to this podcast? Does it sound like.
Speaker 2: I can't fault the guy? I cannot. I'm faulting the guy. That's the story. I'm faulting the guy.
Speaker 3: It's common sense of It's it's of the moment conversation that you would you would engage with a person with no.
Speaker 2: No, It's like, no, no, everybody.
Speaker 3: He supposed to know that you like to fucking tape the game and watch it later, exactly exactly, which is why he should have said, hey, do you know the score the Mets game?
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, don't tell me. He'd be like, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: No, But you're such an oddity that you're the only person I know that doesn't know. I'm not No, I'm not any sports fan. Anybody wants to watch a football game. They want to go home and watch it. They don't want something me, what's the longest that you will delay and squelch out everybody's uh scores and all the noise. How many hours? Like several hours? Like okay, let's say the jet scary. I answered your question that day. So if the Jets are on at one o'clock and you've been out all day, you want to watch the game?
Speaker 2: You no, No, by seven or.
Speaker 4: Eight o'clock, you should be able to say, like, you know, you saw the Jets lost. I mean that's a no brainer. They're gonna lose.
Speaker 3: Yards are pretty good. They're gonna lose, right, but they're terrible. But this dude, it was just making conversation with he knows you're a Met fan. He's like, how about those Mets. No, no, he didn't say how about those Mets. He went, Hey, the Mets up seven to one.
Speaker 2: He knew as soon as.
Speaker 3: I went excited, he was excited to deliver you good news. He wanted to put a smile on your face. Now, And you know, I don't get the excitement. I don't get the excitement. His intentions were good yesterday your intentions, Your intentions were good, and you gave my food to Cuppy's wife.
Speaker 2: You you are such a scumbag. Scary.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say something to you, and everybody knows that they're all thinking it. You've heard this expression, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Is that a song? Is that an ac DC song?
Speaker 3: No, it's a proverb. That's highway to hell, you dumbass. I just want to know why this guy. How you can fault a man who wanted to put a smile on your face because he knows you were a ME fan. He wanted credit for it. He wants to be like, hey, I'm telling you to score. I don't want to score.
Speaker 2: It's not a selfish thing. That is not a selfish thing. It's common.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is it's bad etiquette. It's not bad etiquette. It is not bad etiquette to see somebody and you know they're a fan of that team and say, yo, how about this smap about the Mets right now?
Speaker 2: They're crushing it there? No, I no, no, I don't want to know.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: And I know plenty of people that don't. Everybody are these people who are these creatures? I don't know fans slices. Do you watch games on delay? And are you offended that in a live game situation that somebody tells you the score.
Speaker 2: Because you didn't get to go home and watch it.
Speaker 3: Yet you're so backwards man, don't leave a talk back, even not a sports fan. If someone's like, yeah, I watch baseball occasionally, I don't want to hear from you. That doesn't it doesn't count.
Speaker 2: You don't count. If you're like my husband Latch, I don't know. I want to hear from you.
Speaker 3: If you're a hardcore sports fan, then give your opinion. Okay, I'm a hard core baseball fan. I want to I want the excitement.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to tell me if I if I take the late night talk show, I don't want you to call me at eleven fifty and go. Did you hear the joke about the goat where he says blah blah blah, No, no, listen, ask me if I've watched it yet.
Speaker 2: Live real time events all such off.
Speaker 3: Everything gets time shifted now, everything gets time shifted everything else. If somebody gave away you know, your favorite show and they said something a spoiler, but that's guess why the Mets are my favorite show. Thank you for understanding. Thank you The Boy Podcast.
Speaker 2: We will be right back all right, I think I got my hands on Carla. Marie.
Speaker 4: Well tell her, we'll tell her, give it, give us five minutes. No, well, all right, well we got to reset this.
Speaker 3: Well let's reset it with her on the phone, because I don't want to have to I don't want to repeat.
Speaker 4: She knows damn well what she's calling about. She really doesn't take the call of Marie. We talked about this on The Brooklyn Boys last episode. Caller Marie put up a little link that said, buy the bride a drink. She's not getting married for another few months. She's not the bride yet, she's the fiance first of all, second of all, second of all.
Speaker 3: Scary gave it one hundred dollars. Yes, at that point she should have taken the link down. That's more than enough to buy a drink. She'd be like, Oh, I bought to buy a drink, because.
Speaker 2: That's what you do sometimes.
Speaker 3: If you want to contribute, You bought one hundred dollars, You bought her up place setting, you brought him, buy her a drink.
Speaker 2: Listen, but let's say let's.
Speaker 3: They went to San Diego with twenty girls. They rented at the house.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows the story. They all heard it last week. What I'm saying is, once you sent one hundred dollars, it's like when you do like a which. When you do, uh'll go fund me, right, he said, I got to raise three thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Once you get three thousand dollars, you turn that shit off. You don't make a profit off other people. She got the one hundred dollars. If nobody else gave her the money, she should have took the link down. She had the link up all week. Of course, she's a week because she wants drink trifle, wanting someone to help me pay for a park. You are something else. I was trying to be added to her festivities. I'm calling her now.
Speaker 4: Let me get on, But I want to ask her about my parking ticket before we get into her thing.
Speaker 2: I want to get her opinion first. Okay, okay, well we'll get that. Carlin Marie.
Speaker 5: Suck slices.
Speaker 4: Hey way, Welcome to the best podcast you've ever been a part of.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know that. Ouch. Ouch. Calin Marie all the way from Seattle. You sound great? How you been?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm I'm doing great, you know. Just in the middle of this wedding chaos.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 4: You're you are the right to be bright, to be Hey, Calin Marie, before we get into this, a lot of a lot of people know you from the Lminstrant Morning show, like they you know, they remember you and me eventually at some point we work there.
Speaker 3: Can you let people know what you do for a football team? I think it's fascinating. Well, tell everyone catching one up on what you do. You do a lot of stuff right now, right, So I got a podcasts Okay, okay, I'll start no, but no commercials for clients though. Okay, I will start with what Brody said.
Speaker 6: I am the in game MC for the Seattle Seahawks, So anytime there's a timeout, quarter change, halftime, I'm on the big screen interacting with fans.
Speaker 5: I also do some social media videos with the players. But yeah, it's by far my favorite job.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that that that screen has never looked so beautiful ever. I mean, seriously, you light up that screen. I've seen footage of you on that big screen. They should be they should be very happy to have you. I'm just letting you know they should be thankful. Okay, Okay, what else.
Speaker 2: About Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa best job you ever had?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm because Here's why I said, I will tell anyone this because I get to show up on game day, have the most fun ever and never deal with an email or meetings or anything.
Speaker 5: I just get to be me nice.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Okay. And you you got to meet fall Out boy at the Elvis drand show.
Speaker 5: That's true. That is true. I mean I don't count that. That is still Elvis. The show is still the best.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, so she's talking about post Elvis post Elvis bro Comya.
Speaker 4: No, I'm only I'm only listen. I'm not defending the Elvis Show. I just know that Carlin Marie was on Cloud nine working there with every She had a very successful podcast in the My Day Friday podcast. She does a show on Twitch with her fiance Anthony uh right, and now we have.
Speaker 6: Yes and we have the Morning Show podcast. Also all pretty cool jobs. I mean, I also hosted my own morning show, so that's also.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: She'd done radio in Seattle for a while and now the Morning Show podcast is daily on on Spotify and wherever.
Speaker 2: You get listen to the Brooklyn boys. It's fine.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's yes, yes, And I need a full time job.
Speaker 6: Also, on top of all of that, I run the influencer and partnerships at a clothing rental company.
Speaker 5: It's called our More use Code the Carla Marie at checkout.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that little promo. How about Sherry hit the hit the jingle, Hit the jingle. That's a jingle that we play that when when I mentioned in one of my clients, I love it. Okay, So about me?
Speaker 4: Now, obviously we have you on the podcast to talk about something you did, but before we do that, I need your opinion on something that I wanted to do because I was. I was moved by what you did. So I got a mixed reaction. So I went to a comedy show two weekends ago, and I was supposed to go. I'll make it quick as people have heard this, supposed to go with a friend.
Speaker 2: He was going to drive. He got COVID. So I ended up having to go myself to New Brunswick.
Speaker 4: New Brunswick pack okay, And I went myself and drove the car, my car, which I wasn't supposed to drive because I wasn't I was supposed to go to him, and I parked in the garage and it was one of those we had to use an app to pay for parking. And on the ticket it said show starts promptly at seven thirty. Show is ninety minutes. Okay, great. So I got there like eight, ten minutes before the show started, and I'm like, oh, it's it's a ninety minute show. So I paid for two hours of parking. That that should have taken me enough time, right, Well, I got out of my car, I got it to my car, I drove home and I didn't look at the time whatever, And I get a parking ticket for fifty two dollars because I ran over by like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh boo hooly Brody get in to the parking ticket. Yes, I told the.
Speaker 3: Slices, if you think my stories worth ten cents, would you vendo me ten cents to help me pay for your parking ticket? I got and and so scary said, I'm out of my mind, And three slices said they would they would give me money, and the rest of them said, screw you, your cheap bastard.
Speaker 2: So I need your opinion. Is it okay? Is my story worth ten cents?
Speaker 5: Is that that story is worth ten cents? That's about it.
Speaker 2: Thank you and okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm asking And it is it at least a fair request to ask the slices to chip in to.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 5: I mean I feel like there's way better stories they'd want to pay for.
Speaker 2: Exactly now, how about the storyline?
Speaker 3: How about a storyline that you are engaged to be married, and you went on your bachelorette party this weekend and you went with twenty five girls to San Diego and you.
Speaker 2: Put up you hit the linking, eighteen girls.
Speaker 3: Who's counting? You hit the link and you said buy the bride of drink. So I saw that on your story because I think that is a momentous occasion. I think it's worthwhile. People put shit up to their birthdays. People put QR codes everywhere. I figured, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 5: Put it on their cars.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen that before.
Speaker 4: So and I would like to say say that that first of all, you're you're the fiance, you're not the bride yet. The second of all, second of all, you ask for people to send you money, they got nothing. I was asking for ten cents. I gave him a story I gave them.
Speaker 6: But no one gets no, no one gets anything for doing. And you know how many gifts we've gotten for what, just because people like us see.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, okay, well we got a gift.
Speaker 5: The whole wedding process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole wedding problem. You need to find the gift. Brody needs to find someone to like him first. That's that. That's half the problem. We don't have to got the time.
Speaker 5: The difference is doing that as a gift. You fucking up your parking is not a gift.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought, No, it's so okay. I should have rephrased it. Has just sent me money so I can pay as a gift, all right, So so Calinar he puts this link up, Scary sends all this money.
Speaker 2: He told me what he gave you. It's way too much.
Speaker 4: One hundred dollars a boogie pass and he's only one hundred dollars, which is crazy for a drink. I was like, what are you getting shot at Johnny Walker blue? But okay, Scary is a generous guy. I get that, but left the link up for days.
Speaker 3: The Scary gave you the hundred bucks, which should have more than paid for that drink.
Speaker 2: You left it up for days, right, how long did you wait?
Speaker 6: So you're telling me Scary sends me money, and I should just be like, that's it. No one else send me any money.
Speaker 5: That seems stupid.
Speaker 2: Buy the brided drink Scary page of like ten drinks. So okay, I did what.
Speaker 5: Is twenty five dollars?
Speaker 6: There are a few perks of getting to be a woman in society, and one of them is people will send you money.
Speaker 5: If you ask for it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, damn it.
Speaker 6: Uh the total was three thousand dollars. Yes, it essentially paid for our table one night.
Speaker 2: So so you you won't. Bill didn't give you money to treat your friends to drinks. They wanted you to have me.
Speaker 6: And it's the same thing because either they pay for my drink another night or that night.
Speaker 3: So Carlin Maari made three thousand dollars, which we're now learning only covered one of the nights of her bachelorette party.
Speaker 5: Well, it all comes out in the wash. I posted everyone on social media. I will say this, actually one person send us one thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do we know? Do we know this person?
Speaker 5: Like a friend of a friend like, I don't even know the person.
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars an anonymous g.
Speaker 6: For every other part of society where women don't get paid as much as men, or we don't get.
Speaker 5: This job because we're a woman. I'll take a few extra box at my bachelorette party.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Then I have to ask you a question that was a big, big, big topic on this podcast.
Speaker 4: I went out to dinner with eleven friends, with twelve of us, eleven guys and one woman. We all used to work together when we were much younger with Chuck E.
Speaker 2: Cheese, and it was a reunion.
Speaker 4: When the bill came, my friend says, everyone chips in one hundred dollars and he says to the one woman, he goes, put your money away.
Speaker 2: It's no good here.
Speaker 3: And I saw I was like, oh that's nice. He's treating her. Oh no, I found out the eleven of us treated her. We're all adults.
Speaker 2: She's a married woman with kids, and I mean that's that guy's fault. Yeah, but don't you. I mean you've been in situations right.
Speaker 3: I was told women don't pay. She wasn't anybody's wife. She was an equal coworker laws.
Speaker 5: And Scary says, out of your friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Scary says when he goes out with women, they don't pay either. No, the women don't pay the guy.
Speaker 5: That's true, but Karri does that.
Speaker 2: It's not a law, right exactly.
Speaker 5: Dinner with Scary you know.
Speaker 2: What, Caler Murie, We've been at the dinner before and who's paid me? Right? Yeah? I don't pay.
Speaker 5: Also, I just got an Uber e order.
Speaker 2: He loves me a steak dinner since twenty thirteen. I can't get him to buy me at dinner. He's buying everyone would a vagina food.
Speaker 6: I just gotta thank you. I just got a thirty four dollars Uber Eats order. Can you guys ben mo me the Carla Marie.
Speaker 3: At the Carla Marie Veno you and you are not asking the slices to send you money?
Speaker 2: No, stop it slices, slices, feed the girl. She's hungry.
Speaker 3: Okay, banking ticket, I'm David Brody Man.
Speaker 6: People love me, I know, unlike pro tip pro tip Brody. If it's not like an actual city parking ticket, I don't pay for it. If it's private, girl, you're private something I don't pay for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I don't I would not do that. But more importantly, it's the city of New Broswick.
Speaker 5: They don't mess around. I've been there. Wait, I went.
Speaker 3: All right, well, okay, unlike you, Brody, cal Marie has a job, so she's got to go.
Speaker 5: So okay, let'sten to the morning after this.
Speaker 2: I am very very happy for you and Anthony. I am so excited to that that I'm invited to the wedding. I'm sorry I have to see scary, but it's fine, and uh we're going to dress up and uh it's black tie.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just excited. I'm just very all black everything. I'm just very excited and I want to I don't know, I'm chance to talk to you before the wedding because're running around planning and all that, and you're on the.
Speaker 2: Field of.
Speaker 3: You you've spoken the words of a million podcasts. Can you hold on a second, hold your horses here.
Speaker 2: I have one question.
Speaker 3: I could tell you're like a dog humping her leg right now, pissing all over the place. Listen, it was hitting on her fifteen minutes really quickly. Carl, Marie, your wedding says black out wedding. What is a black out wedding? And why would we have why would someone choose to have that?
Speaker 2: Can off?
Speaker 5: Why would someone choose to have why would someone choose to have a wedding period?
Speaker 2: What is what is a black What is a blackout wedding? And what and what what is it?
Speaker 5: Blackout means? For men that's black suits, black tie.
Speaker 6: You're you can wear like a white button down underneath obviously, but it's like no gray, no color, no navy like it's black for men and then women it's all black dresses.
Speaker 2: Okay, now why would you why would you have that?
Speaker 6: Like because we want the same reason people have garden party weddings or Hollywood Icon wedding.
Speaker 2: We want. So it's just this is a theme. It's a theme wedding, so it's all black.
Speaker 6: If you look up black tie, it's actually not you can wear technically, you can wear other colors like the official black tie. So we didn't trust people with understanding that we meant all black, so we said black tie blackout.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about a black shirt under the black tie with a black suit?
Speaker 6: Is that you can wear that, but you don't have to because you might look a little bit like a magician or a mobster.
Speaker 2: Okay, gotcha, all right, ye, all right, Maian.
Speaker 5: It's all under the f a Q on our wedding website.
Speaker 2: I love it. Oh, the wedding website.
Speaker 5: Don't give out the.
Speaker 2: Website and password.
Speaker 5: No, you can't give out the past. I would like people not to know where I'm sleeping.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, hey, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: If you want Colin's password, you can Venmo Melin.
Speaker 3: Thank you for spending time with us today. I know you gotta go back to enjoy now, joy your your your dinner. It's cold by now.
Speaker 5: Okay, I love you, Jerks.
Speaker 2: Bye podcast with Scary and Verdie. I'm still shaking from that last break. I could tell.
Speaker 3: I could tell you were talking all over me, you were talking all over her. You're you're like going crazy, you were what You're like a fire hose that's out of control.
Speaker 4: What are you apologize? I apologize you were trying to tell my story. You're wrapping me up.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: But she has it go.
Speaker 3: She had limited time. She didn't need to hear twenty anecdotes from episodes, need to have it.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need a job.
Speaker 3: She's getting people center her money like somebody sent.
Speaker 2: Her a thousand dollars. You know what, that's not surprising to me. How great is that? By the way, listen, cal maris awesome.
Speaker 4: I don't begrudge her a penny, but uh, someone's got a thousand dollars for someone they don't know. That's generous. I thought you were generous and one hundred dollars and you know, call him a ring. I thought you were a cheap bestard. I thought somebody. I thought somebody else was gonna jump in and throw the g out there. But I, oh, oh, the big e, the big e. He might have town some money their way as well. But you know, he's very I'm sure he wonderful.
Speaker 3: This mystery person was maybe this was this was the guy that that felt like, so you're saying there's a chance, you know, No, No, Carlo Marie love I love her to death. She's she's doing exactly what other women in her shoes do every single day, and that is Now wait a second, though, post hit the QR code.
Speaker 2: For a tip or look. Look, people put it in there in their Instagram and TikTok profiles.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, yeah, I know they put up their Amazon wish lists. I get it Christmas.
Speaker 2: I got a question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a question because I see a theme here in this episode. Somebody sent you gifts and me gifts, and you gave those gifts away to other people because.
Speaker 2: I'm a generous guy. Call Marie. Call and Marie was sent money and she spent it on buying drinks for her friends. She's yeah, she's a generous woman.
Speaker 4: But but okay, but that guy who sent a thousand dollar maybe he didn't want to treat her eighteen friends to drinks.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 3: I feel like the money should go to the target, not like no calumery can spend it anyway she wants you, on the other hand, cannot give away my gifts anyway you want.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 3: Still wonder what you and I club in San Diego is charging three grand for a table with bottles. They must have they must have really blew it out.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 4: The drinks were twenty five dollars apiece. That's just still seem high to me.
Speaker 3: They must have went to a fan drinks club. I get a white rush and it's like nine no, no, no, no, that's no at three grand, that's bottle service.
Speaker 2: That's that.
Speaker 3: That's like bottle of vodka, bottle of tequila at like seven eight hundred dollars a pop. That's what that was, because that's the only way you're gonna blow through three K. I thought she was gonna see I was expecting to say, oh, yeah, the whole trip, we only spent twenty one hundred dollars, and then I was gonna be like, okay, so what are you gonna do with the nine hundred? But but that question never came to fruition because she's she dropped in a night with the wrong sex.
Speaker 2: We are I mean, you know, yeah, we got I mean we're not getting We're not getting married. She's already married. You're not getting married. What are we gonna do? She said it herself. Send send the podcasters some money. Will that work?
Speaker 3: It pays to be a woman. All you have to do, she said it. She said, all you gotta do is say you need money, and money falls out of the sky. I know it's ponderous, scratching your head. I'm not going to name names, but I looked up a famous person today of a newscaster. Uh huh, okay, And when I looked that newscaster up. It's it's you know how like Google suggests questions about them. It said, did this newscaster date this famous person?
Speaker 2: Right? I was like I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they dated, so I clicked on I clicked on h I googled when did they date or whatever, and it's like, yeah, they dated in I don't know, like twenty years ago. And it got really like granular and it was like, yeah, they dated for a three years. He paid for her college, he paid off her apartment, he paid off her student loans or whatever, and then they broke up. I'm like, where do I find someone like that? What someone could pay off all my debt and and buy me an apartment?
Speaker 2: Like you're dating?
Speaker 3: You just you just pay off everybody's college loans and buy them an apartment. I mean you gave an ex girlfriend a car, so I guess that's similar.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: That was on the way out the door. It was just like basically the relationship was ending and I felt bad. It's like here's money toward a car.
Speaker 5: Haha.
Speaker 2: That was that was a long time ago. It was years ago.
Speaker 4: The article didn't say like how long these two famous people dated, Like did he do that? At the end after three years or was it like, after like a couple of months of good sex, He's like, I'll pay off your college loans.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, there are these websites there seeking what is it, the seeking, arrangement, arrangements, all of it. They have all these all these websites out there where we're and and from what I understand, they're like hundreds of thousands of people on these things.
Speaker 2: So you know what that they're connecting buyer and seller.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing, isn't What isn't every website or every app or anything that's successful now, whether it be something like Uber or instacart or anything, all it's doing is connecting buyer and seller. These these third party apps, they just so you know, you know, these dating apps like Bumble and Tinder and stuff, you're just connecting. There are people that need this, and there are people that want that, and then there are people in the middle, and then they get everybody together. So it must there must be a market for it, is what I'm saying. Because they're not shutting down anytime soon. You never hear about these websites going under, right, These these apps are continuing to thrive, so so it must be more popular than we know.
Speaker 2: We're just not in that. We're not in that world. We're not in that that sphere. I need I need a slice, mama, Mabe, I need to know. I love this.
Speaker 4: I love this podcast so much. I'm gonna just send Brody money so you can play pick a ball. You know, Brodie needs Brodie needs a break job.
Speaker 2: We'll take care of that forum on his car, no problem. You sure it's a break job that you need. Yes, yes, thank you, But I'm good. You know, A slice, A slice, mama, you're coming back to me what I'm hearing myself back in me. That's your equipment. This sucks. Fix it? Hello.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you couldn't want to send Scary money to fix his sound system, you can venmo him. I want to hear from I was gonna say, let's hear from some from some slices who are basically having some kind of an arrangement.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're having their bills for sugar daddy, their bills taken care of, you know, by a sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: Or maybe you are a sugar daddy paying for someone's bills.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: You could be anonymous don't even give your name on those. Just you know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we'll hear from some new slices that we've never heard from before. People that listen to the podcast in the background. I mean they say that, as they say, there's an ass for every chair, and that there's always someone listening. If you could think about it, someone who's done that is listening. So I want to hear from an anonymous slice. You can disguise your voice if you want. Let me know what that world is.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 4: A new Chinese restaurant opened up not far from me, but it's like it's supposed to be authentic Chinese, not like American Chinese American. So I want to ask you if you would eat these dishes that are on the menu, because I pulled up the menu online.
Speaker 2: Would you eat a dish called frog with salt and pepper?
Speaker 3: No, smoked bamboo with pig tripe, not a chance, sour and hot gizzard?
Speaker 2: Which country is this?
Speaker 6: Is this?
Speaker 2: America? It's Chinese? Is in your city? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: None of this, this is not this can't be real. This is the Chinese restaurant now they sell low maine and fried rice. But here's what they have like in specials, spicy pig intestines that no, no thanks, I mean that's an Italian delicacy too, like tripe. Hold on, yep, spicy frog. You have a spicy frog?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, well you do on spicy frog? Hold on? How about spicy pigs and testines? All right? Hold on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Where is this place? Okay? This is disgusting.
Speaker 3: It's in New Jersey fish fish head with diced hot red peppers.
Speaker 2: I mean that's a little more common, but still gross. Okay. Uh, how about sauteed frog?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And what okay?
Speaker 4: How about here's the last one. I'm gonna give you. This sounds good, This sounds good. Ready, but you eat now? Asian Mike, you could call uh and let us know if you eat this stuff? Marinated jellyfish head? God, No, who's ordering this? Obviously? People that where they're from, that's their customary food. They eat it.
Speaker 2: I would not eat it.
Speaker 3: No, So if you're if you if you okay, first of all, if you're Asian, like Asian Mike, you should let us know if you need any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: If you're not Asian, have you eaten this stuff? Have you had, like spicy frogs.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not mainstream. But I'm imagining. Maybe someone listen. When I went to Singapore, if you remember, with Gandhi and my girlfriend and a bunch of us, I I tested the limits.
Speaker 2: I ate stingray, I ate what else did I have? Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had stingray. There were some other things that were not traditional that I ate, and I said, just for the sake of it.
Speaker 2: But did I love it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Didn't?
Speaker 4: So okay, so no, no, marinated jelly What if you were in Singapore, What if you were at the table the same situation, would you were like, like, oh, it's a delicacy, marinated jellyfish head? What if they gave you peanut butter with okay, peanut butter and jellyfish head.
Speaker 3: I will say this if I was in another country Okay, not mine, if I'm not I'm not talking about another country another If if I'm somewhere else around the world and it's a thing, I will try it just to I did. I'm more prone to trying something that is a delicacy in another part of the world, and I'm there because I want to be cultured and have an open mind to it. But to me in my own but to have a restaurant at my own backyard serving that shit, it hits differently.
Speaker 2: I'm not ordering it. I'm not eating Oh it hits different, it hits different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, what what if you were in some country they were like chocolate covered water bug? Like, is there anything you would draw the line and go not doing it? I don't care where I am.
Speaker 2: No, no, I mean I've had a chocolate covered ants before. I've eaten those. You never had that. No, I'm not eat I'm not eating bugs now.
Speaker 4: Granted, shrimp or close and lobster is closed, but I'm not eating bugs.
Speaker 3: I'm going down the list of h of Singapore, of Singapore delicacy, uh and um yeah, and I don't well, the chili crab is.
Speaker 2: A big one.
Speaker 3: But that's that's pretty normal. I mean that was amazing crab chili crab, Oh so good. But there was exotic There was exotic foods.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I don't know Stingray was one of them. There was something else I ate And would you be a cem no one? Who what are these black spiky things? I don't know what that is you see an eat anemony? Are you fucking pulling my leg? What are you doing? We don't know what a cmon is. No, you've never heard of it. Okay, google it.
Speaker 1: Me me?
Speaker 2: No, alright, all right, we're gonna get out of here. Now. I've had enough. All right, I've had enough enough. Yeah, I have enough of you. Not of the slices.
Speaker 4: Is a marine invertebrate animal that resembles a flower but is actually a predatory relative of corals and jellyfish.
Speaker 2: This town needs to see an enemy. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, boys, brol Boys,