Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: My wife, Deborah purchased two birthday cakes for my kids at our local supermarket. After the purchase, we realized, oops, the two cakes are too expensive and we canceled one of the orders.
Speaker 1: So why don't we call.
Speaker 2: My wife let her know that she needs to pay for both cakes, not just one. There's a cake problem. This comes from Jean, Deborah's husband. All right, Garrett is going to start the call. Super hotty Garrett. Then Deborah gets on the phone with her husband and it's a big party. It's a phone tap.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Hello, Hello, is this Deborah? Hi? My name is Mike Crust from yes Hi. How are you today?
Speaker 3: I'm fine, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm one of the local managers here and I saw a complaint that was filed within the store and I was just looking to follow up with that.
Speaker 3: No, what had happened is I had originally ordered to cakes. I decided I didn't want the cars because it was too expensive. You know, my son is you know, only one, so he doesn't know the difference. So I decided, I says, you know what, there's too much money for two cakes. I says, you know what, just give me one.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, just normal procedure. Once the icing hits the cake, it's hard to go back on that. So it's kind of like a lost cause on our end once we start fulfilling the order of the cake.
Speaker 3: This is ridiculous. Okay, this is about a cake that I canceled. And you know what, I'm getting really tired of this. Well, my husband was in the store yesterday and this woman is like harassing my husband.
Speaker 1: Well we hate to hear that, of course, And I.
Speaker 3: Would never, ever, you know, not cancel something like that if I didn't want it.
Speaker 1: What's the deal of being you know, paying you know, an extra thirty bucks.
Speaker 3: Because that's a lot of money. I'm not gonna pay for a cake that I canceled. You know, this is insane.
Speaker 1: What's insane is how cheap you're being over this cake. Ma'am.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm not paying for. Don't call my house because I won't call it a harassment.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 3: My house. I'm going to call the police because.
Speaker 1: Harass civilized people. Come on, I really am.
Speaker 3: I'm done. No, you got rude with me, that's it.
Speaker 1: What if I give it to you for fifteen dollars.
Speaker 3: I do not want it. It is not my selt.
Speaker 1: I just need to regroup some money that was lost on this case.
Speaker 3: Well you know what, you pay for it?
Speaker 1: Please, A little common courtesy is a.
Speaker 3: Little common courtesy. This is ridiculous. This is about a week old cake. Yes, that's all disgusting by now.
Speaker 1: Well and so can we expect you to come down and pay for the cake?
Speaker 3: And what's your what's your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Mike Michael Cross.
Speaker 3: I will go for is to get you fired, get me, get me fired, because this is ridiculous about a cake that is spoiled a bit.
Speaker 1: You won't pay for the cake?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're the bitch on the bitch yes, my usband when he breaks your faith?
Speaker 1: Really okay, can you get him on the phone.
Speaker 3: Uh hello, what are you doing? Yeah? I'm getting harassed by the bump back manager. He cursed me out, called me a stupid bitch, and he's making me come there to pay for the cake. And I says I'm not paying for nothing. I canceled it. No, I'm not. First was nice to him and I explained to him what happened. He's like, you know what you're being a bitch and you're being cheap. She's like, you know what, I show up in and now I'm gonna go in there and be embarrassed because that lady knows me, you know what. So now you're embarrassed. So instead of just straightening out your sto, you know what, because he's getting me a whiper. Yes, he's getting me on hyper What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Operator? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Hello, this is a guy, Jean. He's doing our emergency break.
Speaker 1: So you hear this. Listen, let's just you know, finish this off and.
Speaker 3: We can all How did you cut off my phone?
Speaker 1: I went through the operator.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is ridiculous. He cut through with the operator.
Speaker 1: Hey Deborah again?
Speaker 3: Getated?
Speaker 1: Please, Hey, hey Debrah, what do you want? My name is Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: What are you serious?
Speaker 1: Your husband Gean wanted to play a phone tap on you.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show