Speaker 1: Welcome into Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Pig. Sign up for Prize Pig today. Use that promo code leading Off. When you do, it's me Joey p joe Pie's apia back, of course is the well shit, It's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks, everybody is here. I apologize, I set the timer. I forgot to hit the go live button with the timer, so people are gonna start filtering in now for the show, so we'll be a little patient with all you Peanuts and cracker Jacks. In the meantime, Welsh, you survived the water park. I'm very excited to have you here. The question is how do you feel? Have you taken the temperature? Have you done some wellness checks? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean so far.
Speaker 3: I don't have the whatever I'm gonna get, it'll probably happen this weekend, just in time for Monday. But yes, if you're wondering, we had fun, all the money's gone and come back to the chaos of the world. I'm glad to Bogman was able to fill in. Did you guys have fun? Did you in the week did fun.
Speaker 1: I mean not as much as having, you know, fifteen dollars nachos fun.
Speaker 2: But we had seventeen dollars nachos.
Speaker 1: Oh stop, shut up.
Speaker 3: Seventeen dollars. They were in a pizza box. And I was like, oh, these are gonna be amazing. And then I looked and it was like, take all the cheap nacho and greet you know, the circle little chip, the cheap cheese like Walmart, like dollar olives, and they just dumped it all in a pizza box and they called it, you know, super nachos or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like the idea of the pizza box though, that's kind of clever. Do you get like other stuff on it? Like oh no, I'm not meat, of course, not for you, but I mean if you like loaded up the nachos, you know, like the pizza box idea.
Speaker 2: It was fine. It was all fine. I'm fine. We drank a lot.
Speaker 1: That was really fun. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Everything is good. We're back here. I could stop spending money and I can start making it.
Speaker 1: One more question about the water park. Did anybody have an unfortunate funny slip and fall, either you or someone else you saw, because that's usually also one of the joys of the water park.
Speaker 3: That's a great question. That is actually the question. There was nothing crazy. There was no major injuries, though. I will tell you I got infuriated mad the last day because we did all this stuff the first day. Second we're you know, spending half of the day there and we bought said nachos again. My son wanted the nachos, but this time we bought, not we split it. We bought the nachos, We got Bavarian pretzel, I got some fries. We're all sitting there and we've got a seat right in front.
Speaker 2: Of the say that the wave pool.
Speaker 3: There's big a wave thing, and they got all the chairs and this kid comes over and there's those like water spouts that are coming up, and all these kids kept coming over and standing under it and just having a go right into their crotches and everything, and you just have to be like, this is normal. And then one kid comes over and steps on it and it just sprayed all over us, everything drenched our food, and I I started parenting someone that wasn't my kid.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the all the so he splashed or he was he was working it on the Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: In there and it just annihilated us and all of our food and it was like fifty dollars of food down the windows.
Speaker 2: Very it was very upsetting, very upset.
Speaker 1: This is a good question from Fred Welsh. Did you collect five hundred arcade points for one hundred dollars and cash him in for a penny candy or maybe an eraser? Eraser is always. We did avoid.
Speaker 3: We did avoid the the arcade and that is tremendous.
Speaker 2: Just you know, a disaster it was. But the whole time we did the slides, we did the craziness.
Speaker 3: Got my phone wet. I have some videos of me going down slides. It's a great time.
Speaker 2: But I missed all of you. I missed all the I We missed you too.
Speaker 1: And good news for those who keep asking me too. The Black Book is completed. It will be uploaded today. It'll be available this weekend for football for those of you who are asking. But we got more important things. Hell or high water is right, let's talk about it. Jordan Walker is back. He started to turn things around. We talked about on yesterday's show and we were talking about out how the rumblings were there. So if you were listening to the show. Then you know, of course that Jordan Walker, who you know, he struggled. It's okay, It's okay for a rookie to come up and struggle, I would say over the last twelve games, though not so much a struggle at TRIPA for him. He had over two ninety fourteen for forty eight with three homers over the last twelve games since May eighteen. So whatever it is that needed to be fixed, it's been fixed with Jordan Walker. So I think it's very safe to go back in the pool. Again. The question is too you know, how available is he either on waiver wires or on trades I imagine shallow leagues. He's probably available. I would add him, especially because he probably qualifies at third pace, and to me, while that's a big value with Walker, if he could just get right, that qualification at third base is a huge win in fantasy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we actually Bugan and I had taken a look at this. He's around forty one percent in Yahoo owned yesterday because we were doing a show I TL show as the news broke, and at that moment he was forty one percent, which kind of still tells you he might be out there. You know Walker was good on this back half, but the totality of triple A wasn't. He ended up only hitting two thirty nine this year when he got sent down. Strikeouts were okay, but it was his defense was the big thing. I'm encouraged about this. I'm overall encouraged about this, just because, like there's a disaster happening in Saint Louis, and you know, God knows if Tyler O'Neal is ever gonna play with this team again, and what's going on.
Speaker 2: Burlson and.
Speaker 3: Donovan have both kind of cooled off. There's a spot now for them to just make the commitment. And the commitment is here, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like this is it?
Speaker 3: Like you don't bring him back up after this and then bring him back down. So I think whatever it is they do, he's sticking around. I'm gonna buy back in on Jordan Walker, especially for all the people that got like super disappointed and you know, they made their investments and they're just kind of like arnery about the whole situation.
Speaker 2: I've got a fantastic when we haven't even.
Speaker 3: Released our il pod yet, I was gonna bring this question up, and I'm gonna ask you because this guy's name is popping up in the chat. Would you rather have rest of season Walker or Chris Morel. Chris mores won for eighteen right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why, because you know me, I don't like the Javier Bias profile. I don't like the you know, the true outcomes profile. Guy. I don't care for that. That's not my bag. I understand those players can be fun, but the problem is I just don't like the ups and downs that you have to go through. I think Walker is a very polish hitter. I think Walker just had a little bit of a you know, a tough first run. They didn't have much patience with him. I think that was wrong. I think you got to play a gated every day. You got to let him go through some stuff. Volpi's going through some stuff and the Yankees will be better off in the long term. For this first season of Volpi struggling. People forget Derek Jeter struggled mightily. You know, people are talking about sending his ass down back in the day.
Speaker 2: Like Mike trut famously.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it goes so many so often. You know you're just better off of you just let the kids play if you really do truly believe in the prospect profile, and I think the Cardinals do. I think we do. I think everybody around baseball believes in Jordan Walker's hitting profile, So just give him some time. But with no hesitation.
Speaker 3: For me, it's Walker, Yeah, and I think I think, you know, the thirty games or whatever he was sent down. This fixes that, whatever the defensive liability was, whatever they're going to commit to, look like they wanted him to be right field. Stick him back over there. Hopefully that's done. I would just be curious if Mayor is here. I would love it if you could post one of your famous polls that you can put and send us the results. I'd love to know if you could put a poll out there of Chris Morrell or Jordan Walker rest of the year, so we could come back to that and see what people have to say.
Speaker 1: You know, Tough Talk with the Teachers podcast is in the chats, as they always are. I think it's time to have a tough talk with Tough Talk because they said that they traded ped Alonzo two weeks ago and then got red hot, and obviously are not too happy about that. Why do you trade assets, guys? Like Pete Alonzo. Like when you have first round, second round talent guys, you're kind of that's your commitment to those players. Now I understand. Like Trade Turner, for instance, the top five guy, frustrating, We've been talking about trading for him. I just wrote that up on fanacybros. Dot Com in the trade article this week, like I am all over trading for Trade Turner and Welsh knows Trade Turner is never my favorite guy, but it's the classic big contract struggle nonsense. By the second half of the year, when he settles in, it'll be a distant memory. The Phillies have been awful. They just got swept by the Mets. The Phillies will eventually figure things out. Oh Kyle Schwarber ever will But I mean, the guy signed an enormous contract that he's not worth there I said it, sorry, So there's a lot of pressure on a guy. But at the same time, when you and make investments guys like Pete A. Lonzo, as long as the home run total still there and it was forget what the batting average is. Eventually that a lot come back. I feel like, yall, he's a big mistake people make. Is trading their franchise players too soon in the season, because oftentimes it does come back to bite you.
Speaker 3: Well, we are right at the moment right now of like, okay, sample size makes enough sense.
Speaker 1: Sure me.
Speaker 3: I'm not making dramatic moves in the first six seven weeks. So I mean, if you said, you know you did this too weeks ago or whatever it was, it's like six.
Speaker 2: Weeks ish into the season.
Speaker 3: I'm not making a move off of a player that I invested in that high. I don't mean to do this again, but slight little plug to the end this league pod which is dropping today. What we did was we did a redraft of the first two rounds. Joe and I thought you'd be interested in that we redrafted those and you know, thinking about that in the sheet for Monday.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do that one day or too over the results. I want to see the results.
Speaker 3: Trade Turner and Pee Alonzo both still in it. It was me, Frank Stanfele and Bogman drafting this and in the top thirty picks we kept Pete Alonzo and Trey Turner in there, with a few new names that weren't in there before. But this is what happens, you know, And this is the marker right now, this is why, like after memorially this is the most important.
Speaker 1: But like I'm not, I'm not worried about Trey Turner. Someone is and they're going to trade him, and that's a bad move. Two weeks ago people were getting worried because pe Alonzo got stone cold. It doesn't matter. Peter Anzo will figure it out. Like there's a certain guys you just think they're the best players in baseball for reason. It's very you get one of those first second round guys that really just has an awful season as long as they're healthy. Health is usually the biggest Also, you asked if Mayor's in the chat, by the way, he is here he is. Derek Jeter struggled, But then mat should complete the most overrated career of all time. Oh, Mike Maher spoken like a true Red Sox fan. If ever there was one, I mean really three thousand hits.
Speaker 3: I think Also just last thing on that thing, probably important to know the context because like you can trade Peter Alonzo, you can trade these guys. Corvin Burns, I think is a perfect example of like a guy that started pictures are different.
Speaker 1: See, the pitchers are a different animal because year over year there's so many you know, are they healthy are they not? Especially this year with the shift change and all the things, there were so many new variables. The hit or profile, that's the one where the back of the baseball card thing that to me is always true for the most part. Yeah, Like you go back and the guys, you know, especially the guys in their prime. It's one thing of a players a little older, getting into their mid thirties. Then we could start to have that conversation or the ind decline. You know, Josea Bray, you might be the definitive version of that. Uh. And sometimes guys just have enormous drop offs. Not that he was a first or second round talent. Pictures different position players, early investment guys. To me, I'm hanging on to them.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is is like, you can make the trade, but the context of what you traded is important here because if you trade Pee Alonzo and then you're pissed that he started getting hot, that's the wrong approach. But if you traded Pee Alonzo knowing like he might pick it back up, there's forty homers but I went out and got whatever I got, Mitch Keller and some other cool thing.
Speaker 1: Mitch Keller last two starts as a pretty big era.
Speaker 2: Just say.
Speaker 3: I'm saying is that the context is like you trade the guy and then you're annoyed by it. That's where I think you did the trade wrong, because then you came from it like, oh, I'm definitely trying to get the hell out of pe de Alonzo, and that's probably not what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: The chat is going crazy now because the overrated Derek Jeter conversation. I'm not taking a side. I mean, look, I lived in New York area, watch a lot of Derek Jeter. Derek Jeter did a lot of amazing things every day. Is he overrated because of the championship in fact play in the Yankees? Maybe? Maybe, But I mean who doesn't vote? I mean, how do you not vote for him for the whole of fame or any that's like that? To me is just like it's a no brainer. Easy.
Speaker 3: By the way, we also have a poll poll result in the first couple of minutes, and Mayer said landslide eighty one percent Jordan Walker over Chris Morrell.
Speaker 1: H okay, that's and hence my no hesitation, all right, Wesse, some hesitation Chris Sale. You know, just when we thought it was safe to go back in the pool again, Chris Sale was removed Thursday, left shoulder sword in this so hold your collective breath. Something was wrong, Glossy was down, and it seemed like he had really rediscovered himself. And it's and you know, Welsh, I gotta say, you know, this was one of those dudes that he had the big red X for me this year. Going into the season, I had zero shares of Chris Sale. Didn't want anything to do with him. He was thirty four years old. To me, it's like, okay, enough already, this is gonna be the downside of Chris. I don't know where we're gonna be, but we don't have information on it yet. I would plan for an absence, folks, I would be planning right now. I would not wait, because the longer you wait, the less leverage you have. Max Scherzer shruck out a season high nine batters. He's been excelled in his last two starts, one earned run, seven innings in a win over the Fields, and Kyle Tucker went three for four with two runs scored over to the rookie. Lookie, let's talk about Royce Lewis because he went one for four with a two run bomb. Joey Gallo can't hit water if we fell out of Bodia seventeen strikeouts, seventeen in is last seven days, you want to know, you want to talk about that? Well, can we talk about Joey Gallo or some other twins that can't hit at all?
Speaker 2: I ever want to talk about Joey gallow.
Speaker 3: I love talking about Royce Lewis though, like I did in the trade video this week.
Speaker 1: Ah, here's a question for you, Royce Lewis or Jordan Walker rest of season because somebody asked me that this morning on Twitter, and I said Royce Lewis because I'm pretty sure that he doesn't come out of the lineup. Is Correa is hurt and Joey Gallo can't hit, and all these other guys, I mean Byron Buxton's Byron, but they need him. And if if Royce Lewis hits, Royce Lowis is staying in the lineup. The whole cardinal thing is always weird with the moving pieces they have.
Speaker 3: That is a great question because you know, Royce Lewis is gonna take the stolen bases, and I think it can be significant. I think Royce is the type of guy that can get twenty through the rest of this year. He will hit a handful of homers he's got He's got five tool in him and they've already been hitting him five. What is Jordan Walker's max at this point this year? Probably hitting six, five, five or six that's the maxim. Yeah, probably with a lot of guys there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and they got you know, they like to Nolan Gorman's been hitting.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad thing Welsh because when you have better players around you, for younger players, sometimes that takes a lot of pressure off and you got guys ahead of you get on bass. The Twins getting on bass is a big problem. I mean there towards the bottom and run score, if memory serves yet. You know, the pitchings really held them together, although lately that pitching's comming a part of the seams. Pablo Lopez again another rough outing for him. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: Very torn on this one, I think too.
Speaker 1: I said Lewis, But again I think it's talent.
Speaker 3: I don't like to overreact, and I think the I think the right answer is probably Jordan Walker.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Royce Lewis, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna do that because he does have the I think it's the third base gig locked.
Speaker 2: And then if you know, anything happens to Korea, they can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: The five tools, five categories. Obviously Walker has a little bit of advantage. I think I'm gonna go with Royce Lewis, even though that might be wrong, and I'll site back to this when I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: So maybe we need another pole up on the show. Maybe we need a poll about is Derek Jeter overrated or great? Keep it simple? Great or overrated?
Speaker 2: And then Royce Lewis or Jordan Walker, George.
Speaker 1: Bryce Lewis, Jordana. I want all the polls say it's some more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, let's.
Speaker 1: Get some more. By the way, Royce Lewis three oh eight, batting average eight forty six. Uh, plugging in first thirteen A bat's not bad.
Speaker 2: And then water park food or gas station food.
Speaker 1: Water park food still unless although gas station by me, there's wah wah gas stations by me, so clearly wah wah. If that's the case, that's.
Speaker 3: That Wawa's probably like, do you guys have QT in the East Coast?
Speaker 1: No, but we have something called Royal Farms, and Royal Farms makes fried chicken that is unbelievably good. That's like part of their whole brand. They're like a gas station sax stop, but they have a whole like it's like a KFC ish kind of thing. They make their own like chicken strips and things like that and biscuit. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I think QT is like your wah wah out here. It's the one where they like they always have to talk to you, and they're like and they got like, oh, nobody has to talk to me.
Speaker 1: I order on a screen. I don't. I don't have to do anything. Okay.
Speaker 3: So it looks like there's qt's in the lant like QT. I think you can trust a QT, not like a seven eleven. Like you're not gonna get food at THEO. You're gonna be sick for quality.
Speaker 1: Is that what it's for?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Q's gone, Joe, I don't know. We're not looking for Q anymore.
Speaker 1: Thank god. All right, injuries, let's look for Carlos Carey because you can't find him either again reaggravated this plant or fascia on this heel O God, Carlos Carre my.
Speaker 2: Reason why Royce Lewis.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's like, I just feel like Royce Lewis's path is just gonna be like you can't take the kid out like no matter what you end up doing. Byron Bucks did was removed from Thursday's game with ribswreness. That's sad, like Barron Bucks. It makes me depressed at this point.
Speaker 2: I don't know he didn't like like.
Speaker 1: R Justin Steel dealing with that forearm. They say he might only missing one start. Welsh, we talked about this at length yesterday about this Justin Steel thing. Forearm things are typically not good. They keep saying it's not a big deal, it's not a big deal. I am terrified of this, Welsh. What is your feeling about this whole situation with Justin Steel in the forum? Because they're not giving us a lot of information except it's a big deal. It's fine, everything's fine, and that does not make me feel good.
Speaker 2: I try.
Speaker 3: The only reason I'm gonna trust it is because they're saying he should be good for the start when I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying what it was. Is it a strain, is it a cramp? Like? What was it? I can't find anywhere what exactly it is. He was having forearm pain.
Speaker 3: I mean, I saw war pain yesterday from the slides and oh yeah, yeah, I had muscle It was crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe he was at the it was on the water slide and pushing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but maybe they're sitting right on top of one of those spouts too long.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe just dude, I'm telling you, there's this kid. He and it was creepy.
Speaker 1: Every like does that. Every kid does that and we.
Speaker 3: Know why you're doing a kid, And he like looked at me while he was doing it, and I looked away and I was like, this is gross. And then like I kind of looked back and he was still looking and I was just like, I got to get that out of here, Like this is too much.
Speaker 1: It's like that, you know the clip and Billy Madison, like when he's having all the parties, he goes over and he sits on this brink corning.
Speaker 2: That's like that's like what this was happening?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 3: That is actually maybe the most underrated horrible thing about water Parks is having to watch all of these people just let.
Speaker 2: Spouts just spout up, if you know.
Speaker 3: But because they said that, Steele is going to go, I'm not going to like harp and focus on it and freak out.
Speaker 1: All right, fair enough, all right, let's continue on here with the show. All good injury front Tristan McKenzie. It's gonna pitch on Sunday, so that's exciting. Also, Donaldson John Carlos Stanton both getting activated for the Yankees as they play the Dodgers this weekend. That should be a really fun series. And Chris Bryant, another guy makes me depressed. Now he goes to the ten day il, it's retroactive to the thirty first he got that heel bruise. He's hitting two sixty three, three forty six, three seventy four slash so far. Welsh, I know, once upon a time, you're a big Chris Bryant guy, Like when he first came up, you were very big on Chris Bryant, as many people were. Would you call Chris Bryant's career a disappointment at this point. I think he can right. I think it's been more bad than good.
Speaker 3: Based on expectations. If you didn't have any expectations of Chris Bryant and you were like, wow, this guy was like an MVP and dada up, maybe you would feel differently like he's actually it is crazy. He's almost on his tenth season and he's failed to reach two hundred homers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess like, yeah, I'm not gonna like beat around it, like yeah, sure, it's a disappointment because it's like he is literally never in off of that one season, and I you know, I've had a couple of good breakouts thing calls this year.
Speaker 2: This is not one of them.
Speaker 3: I really thought he was going to be able to bounce back. I was really encouraged by the batting average. Didn't care about the no homer things from last year. And he's just so mediocre. He's just a mediocre ass player and that's all that you should treat him as. And you know, he was drafted in the top one hundred. He's not going to beat that. He's ten team leagues. I don't know, there's probably better streaming out. You could stream him, I think at that point. But he's mediocre as hell.
Speaker 1: By the way, the poll results are in for the Jeter, fifty two percent say overrated.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you know what, let's see it now, though that isn't interesting. In only five minutes did the poll? I guess it ended or did it end because it I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mayor probably waited for it to go above fifty percent.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's all it was down here.
Speaker 1: We also love when new people joined the show for the first time here live casein Case and High Tower if that is your real name. Never knew that I was ball apparently so first time seeing the show live, no idea joeyp was bald. Well, I'm an international, you know, star of television. I mean, I don't understand, like I'm all over the place first time seeing this beautiful bald head of mine.
Speaker 2: I mean, what were you watching?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah? You know, sometimes I have the beard, sometimes I don't, Case And but you know, the head's been bald since two thousand and five, no haircuts and so five.
Speaker 3: I have never known you with hair, though I've seen pictures, I've seen the hair pictures.
Speaker 1: Yes, very yeah, Mal get Ethan to make a graphic of me with hair maybe for another time. If we get to fourteen thousand subs, that will be everybody that that's what we'll do. We're getting really close on Fantasypros dot com or what well on our YouTube channel for MLB thirteen point seven. I think so we're getting real close to fourteen K. We get to fourteen K, I promise pictures of JOEYP with hair I will put out. They will get a whole graphic made up. Let's do three up and three down. They will get to prize picks A. Fernando Tatiste doubled three times, knocked in four runs. He's hot. Joe Musgrove also goot outing from him. Kevin Gossman eleven strikeouts man, He's got some huge strikeout games this year. It's been absolutely picked acular, red det meurs, falls zhero and five still winless on the year. He's got a five ERA four earned runs for him. Kyle Schwarber over four. Guess that batting average is down to what Welsh one sixty one sixty for Kyle Schwarber. Him and Chris Sale my two biggest day aways feels good, feels pretty good. I like Lopez.
Speaker 3: I mean I'll eat Crow. It's completely wrong. But no, June is the turnaround time. It's the time to click.
Speaker 2: Will today be the start?
Speaker 1: Joe Pablo Lopez five and two thirds six earned runs. He has been wonky and not like the good penguin kind. He's just been wonky lately. So to pick that, you know, it's never wonky. Prize picks always amazing. Go out there, use that promo code leading off. Sign up. We're gonna help you pick the prizes. That's what we do here. One hundred percent de posit match up to one hundred bucks. You have to use the promo code leading off, So sign up and do it this weekend. It's a good time. Well should I have fun with this? I can't do it because I'm in New Jersey, So please for me. Go make some prize picks everybody. But I've got Tyler Glass now, six pitcher strikeouts over against Boston today. I think the hair is gonna go out of that bubble when they get some cross sale news. Today it's Catsto six pitcher strikeouts over against Texas and Fernando Tatist, who's red Hot eight and a half hitter fantasy points. I like the over on that because again, behind these guys on prize picks with a hitter fantasy score, who have power, who have speed to score runs, all those things, there's lots of ways to win that. It's so much better than total bases or things like that, because all you you all gotta do is just get fantasy points. There's lots of ways for a guy like Tatis, Spookie bets, some of those popular choices I've had lately. What do you have right now? On the prize pick Sidewash price picks.
Speaker 3: It's all about family. That's what everybody wants you to. They want you to the ven Diesel, It's all about family. Yeah, it's all about family. Mess with family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hoping by season nine of Leading Off that we are international spies and in outer space.
Speaker 2: That's what wouldn't that be cool if like that was our arc?
Speaker 3: Like we you know, we started off it's like Paul Walker vind sol it looks like a racing movie, and then two years from now, one hundred percent we're like racing off of buildings and stuff.
Speaker 1: Totally. I think Mayor thinks I sound bald. Is that something one can go and pick up.
Speaker 3: You're yeah, you're like, it's bald in my head now. But your voice, you know, I know that's what I'm saying. So it's probably a little bit ruined by me, But yeah, your voice a little bald, a little baldy fald. Someone one time thought like I was like really, They were like shocked. They thought I was, oh, yeah, you're like you know, they thought it was like some five ft seven.
Speaker 2: Or like, no, I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: The price picks I've got today Atlanta Arizona, no run first inning, Merle and Charlie Morton. Obviously there's some danger there with Ronald Dcunie at the top, but Merl's been pretty good. I'm gonna go with Wander Franco run scored, just need a run and Garrett Whitlock earned runs over.
Speaker 2: Two and a half to day.
Speaker 3: He likes to do the five to one five to one, so it's another five day at least, and how his bounce back on earn runs are. So those are my three prize picks for today because it's all about family.
Speaker 1: It is all about family, that's what it's about. And get beef Curtains is coming after me about them Tai Mets thing. Listen, Beef Curtains. Nobody keeps young pitching to trade Beef Curtains. None of the contenders have young pitching to trade. So if that's your reason why the Mets people don't want young pitching in these trades, look at what these organizations have done. They want young position players. That's how you build an organization. That's how the Astros did it and they were great for a while. That's how the Cobs did it with Chris Bryant. That's how you win championships young position players, and you go buy your pitching. You go buy proven pitching that knows how to do it. And that's all right. Rich Silva Joe three sixteen says, I just whooped her ass. All right, let's get to the betting for the day too, Welsh, What do you have on the betting side.
Speaker 2: For the folks?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What are we even do it anymore?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna go back Corbyn burns. I'm gonna go back to the Corbyn burns. Well, actually I haven't done it this year, but pretty I'm pretty cold lately, so I'm not gonna lie I'm hoping to turn it around here with some of these bets. I'm gonna go with Corbyn Burns six and a half strikeouts, it's minus one fiftyfeen. I like San Diego up by a run through the first five innings today, Michael Waka is on the mound, he has been pretty good, going to give with Jameson Tai On, who has not been good ever so up by half of a run through the first five. That's minus one fifteen.
Speaker 2: And then that.
Speaker 3: Arizona game, Atlanta Arizona through the first five innings under five runs, minus one fifteen. Again, I like more. I think Martin's going to dice up some of the Diamondbacks. I'm hoping Merle can kind of keep it going here. So Corby Burns strikeouts, San Diego up by a run through the first five, and Atlanta Arizona under total runs through the first five. There's a couple other plays in there. I think I kind of like San Diego's team total runs through the whole game at four and a half. I might post a couple others. Look on the Betting prosgroup bettingpros dot Com slash.
Speaker 2: I have no idea fantasy betting. I don't even know what it is, but it's the betting. We have leading off, leading off something.
Speaker 1: Bettingpros dot com slash leading off, join the game.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: That's the I've I haven't put a lot of picks in the last two days. Becau was finishing the Black Book. And by the way, peanuts and cracker Jacks. If you don't think I know what things mean, dude, That's why I do what I do because I this is what we do here. We just perform. It's just it's a live show. We have fun, we talk baseball, we talk nonsense. We give you a laught. What more do you need? I mean, come on. And I love all the Peans and Crackerjacks. I even love it when they get salty and mad about things. And I love everyone except Mike Mayer. All right, let's get to for me through the betting that I t single. I got a laser focus tonight. Oh my focus is like a laser. It's a laser four for I got a FEVA and I want to What I want to do is I want to invest. I want to invest in Tampa tonight. Tyler Glass now is now He's a pitcher for the moment. Five and a half strikeouts over you put that along with one and a half over the run total, and you just can also bet the raise and the money line. You do all these things, you have a nice day. So just go right in last now, glass lead to last all the time. That's what I want to do. The other thing I want to do, and I want to get everybody into, is I want to get more people in our So Rare league. So if you haven't already, make sure you check it out. And if you're starting to think like I don't know what it is, I don't think like that, it's ridiculous. That's loser talk. Well, Sho does all these videos about how to play. It's super fun. I want more people to get involved in the league too. Fantasypros dot Com Slash Collect. That's how you get involved with so Rare and it's free and it's baseball and it's fun and we've got a league and we want more people to join it and play against each other. Again fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. But go to so Rare first and again fantasypros dot Com Slash Collect and sign up and check it out. It's super cool. It's a fun thing. I want more of you guys in there for this. We'll get some DFS two sliding scale today. Josiah Gray eight point seven. Interesting oppo play, Tyler glasso nine point two, the sweet spot. That's where I want to live today at all times. Tyler Glass now second, the mound, the Rays even fantastic. Oh oh yeah, it's so good. Luis Castillo ten point two, Kershaw ten point three. Tricky against the Yankees. You never know how that's gonna come out. Logan Web eleven point eleven. I think is eleven point one. Excuse me, a little overpriced. I think Tonight, I know the matchup could potentially be good, but I think Glass now nine point two, Castillo ten point two, that's kind of your sweet spot. Tampa, San Diego, Arizona. Those are your stacks. And then you got Nolan Jones at two point eight, Austin hayes A two point eight, McCarthy two point eight, all good investments. I'm going with Pine Alonzo for my home run call tonight, Welsh, who are you going with your home run call?
Speaker 3: I kind of want to change it, just despite you a little bit. I had YONDI Diaz as my spight?
Speaker 1: Why was bad? Why would you do such a terrible thing?
Speaker 2: Does want to see?
Speaker 1: Friend?
Speaker 2: I kind of want to go Kyle Schwarber, just to prove a point, because.
Speaker 1: I think I want all weekend. I want you to do it all we want you to do Kyle Schwarber. Yeah, well it's Friday, so it's perpetuity.
Speaker 2: Where's the artwork?
Speaker 3: By the way, when I was remember when I was at sixteen and you guys didn't put me.
Speaker 1: On the bike. I haven't seen it, I asked, it hasn't happened. This is funny too, Jordan Walking, that's funny.
Speaker 2: You know what's screen?
Speaker 1: I got sent down? It was struggling.
Speaker 3: This is jee Schwarber time, June Schwarber time. Screw, I'm gonna risk my home run my run here? Are you a double digits now? Are you in the digits? No?
Speaker 1: I'm sad. That's why I'm going pedelans over the weekend. I hope I can get maybe two and climb back into this thing. If we're looking at the board again, the board from yesterday here, same board twenty at prime time. I think that's the best we've got at this moment, but hopefully you'll get on there. And again it's a new month, so I want to remind everybody if you didn't pick in April, you didn't pick a mcmay, you got nothing to blues Here in June, we're giving away free June stuff too. Mike Mayer comes to your house. He makes a nice steak dinner. It's a beautiful thing. And you can go ahead and join Fancaybros dot com s last Chat. That's the discord. That's where you make the home run calls and if you pick the most of June, you win a fabulous prize and of course the overall prize. There's still plenty of time to win that too. That Corbyn Carroll autographed helmet Corbyn Carroll, by the way walk off last night Man Corbyn Carroll has been good. I love when we all go in on a player, you and I together and we overpay a little bit because we just know, not a lot, just a little overpay and it's this good. I love it. It's one of those.
Speaker 3: I also am very happy about it, so I don't have to hear all year about I'm fine with you know what, bring your brand in fots I don't care, but.
Speaker 4: Bring bring me your Brandon Fox, bring me your Brandon Fotts, and I will take I've told everybody pre season like Corbyn Carroll was critical for my mental health for the year because if Corbi Carroll was not good, I wasn't going to hear the end of it because it was Carol.
Speaker 3: And then the next level was like Lars new Bar and I don't know who else do you guys.
Speaker 2: Like attached to me or whatever?
Speaker 3: But if Corvick Carrol wasn't gonna be good, this wasn't gonna be a great year.
Speaker 2: And luckily it's been a fine year.
Speaker 1: Quote this is the this is the comment of the week. Here before we close the show out, Michael impo Wa was having Shoreberfest hog Fest. In this fest, everything's a fest, you know, with the wah wah solid I've never even been to.
Speaker 3: Someone did bring up, though, I will say, the most jarring of any gas station experience on the planet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Jeffrey Springs is the other one.
Speaker 1: No one's followed. Someone gets hurt. Yeah, before he got hurt last time I checked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was dominating.
Speaker 3: The most jarring gas station experience was when I took a trip to Denver, Colorado and Colorado Springs and you pull up to get gas and you go to the come and go and you're like.
Speaker 2: That was poorly decided. That was a poorly decided gas station.
Speaker 1: You know, decided that name, don't you, Steve Curtains. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. And when you're here, your family, enjoy your weekend. Everybody will see you on Monday. Bye.