Speaker 1: This one, Dear Elvis Duran. I'm sixteen years old. I love your show. I have my drivers permit, and my mom is very strict about who I drive with and where I go. I've been nothing but a good girl all my life, but I think my mom would flip out if you found out I borrowed my friend's car to meet my friends down the shore for the day. So here's what we'll do. Let's tell her I went for a car and had a little accident and watch her go nuts. Hope you liked the idea from Samantha. All right, here's what we're gonna do. Samantha's going to start the call, and then Danielle is going to play the part of a crazy lady who owns a garden that Samantha plows across. All right, let's listen.
Speaker 2: In good afternoon, missus, Caroline.
Speaker 3: Have you heard about our free checking? Hi?
Speaker 4: Sandy? They please?
Speaker 3: Can you hold on one second?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Mom? Yeah, I borrowed Josh's car and I got lost going down to the beach and I crashed into someone's garden and I'm freaking out.
Speaker 3: She just ran into as club the police, sam What what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: She's calling the police, and I just want to call you first and tell you before they told.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 4: I crashed? I'm on the way to the beach. I don't even know where I am.
Speaker 2: Mom, but you had to work at one. It's twelve o'clock, I know, but.
Speaker 4: I don't have work. I lied to you and I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know how to get there, and he gave you lie to me.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Mom, Wow, what.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to do for you? Now? Sam?
Speaker 2: Give me the lady on the phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, I'm going to get on her.
Speaker 3: Hold on. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: You're an idiot.
Speaker 3: My mom is my mom?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Miss Yes, Okay, listen, I'm going to take care of this. I'm her mom. Yeah, and I'm going to take care of whatever just happened.
Speaker 3: I'm at work. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: If you can just yeah, I'll.
Speaker 5: Tell you what's going on. We're in Asberry. I don't know what the hell she's thinking. She crashed into my garden. I have tomatoes growing, I have cartunia's growing, I have cucumbers growing, and.
Speaker 6: I don't got anything anymore because she's ruined it all.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, give me your address. Miss please, I'm gonna call the cops.
Speaker 6: You need to come down.
Speaker 2: And get her, Okay, miss listen, I'm gonna beg you now. My daughter did a terrible thing.
Speaker 3: She's a really good girl. She's a great student.
Speaker 6: She's not a good girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm going to take care of I really would love if you didn't call the cops. I will do anything you say.
Speaker 6: Well, how about you come over and you plant the seeds for me?
Speaker 4: Miss?
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 6: I'm asking. That's one way to resolve it.
Speaker 3: You. I will do that. I'll make her do that.
Speaker 6: No, not make her do that. You do that by a shovel and get over here.
Speaker 2: She made a big mistake. Did you do you have any children?
Speaker 6: I know I don't have children for this reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm trying. I was trying to make it right. But if you need to call the police, then you do.
Speaker 3: What you have to do.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to call the police too.
Speaker 4: Oh, I really need to. She went into her house to get sweatpants. She wants me to freaking plant her garden. Should I just speed away now she's in her house?
Speaker 3: Get in that car and lock the door.
Speaker 4: But I have her phone. I have to take the.
Speaker 3: Phone on the floor getting your car.
Speaker 4: She wants me to go to Shop Right and file her hand.
Speaker 3: Get in the car and pull out of there.
Speaker 2: You have lost everything that you've earned.
Speaker 3: You're not allowed out for the next two years.
Speaker 2: Talking is a bad neighborhood.
Speaker 3: You're an idiot.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm in the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I want you to drive away from that house.
Speaker 4: It's not starting.
Speaker 3: Well, your car is not.
Speaker 2: Starting, it's smashed.
Speaker 4: Oh no, going on?
Speaker 3: What call nine one one right now? Mom?
Speaker 4: Okay, she just wants to talk to She just came to the car.
Speaker 5: She's hello, Yes, listen, we can settle this if she just goes to Shop Right and buys the seeds.
Speaker 3: I know she can't go to shop right. Just she's calling nine one one.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take her a Shop right. She will buy it.
Speaker 3: Do not take her to Shop Right.
Speaker 6: She'll pick them up, she'll plan them. She'll be home by dinner time.
Speaker 2: She is not getting in a car with a Stranger's.
Speaker 6: Got a stranger. She ran over my garden. We know each other.
Speaker 2: Well, Now can I talk to her?
Speaker 6: Hold on, take the phone.
Speaker 2: Hello, Samantha, do not get in her car.
Speaker 4: To her vand Okay, I get it, But what do I do?
Speaker 3: You call nine one one right now. Okay, you got that.
Speaker 6: Get the phone, mom.
Speaker 5: I got one more thing to tell you. Your doughter just phone tapped you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're kidding.
Speaker 6: What I was gonna do with you?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by All Party Space.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show